JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later

Author Topic: [10 Shots] Wanted! [Completed] - WMatsui, Atsumina, KojiYuu, SaeYaka [#2 Omake]  (Read 125158 times)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 3]
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2013, 09:53:29 AM »
Why maybe? She will

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 3]
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
Why maybe? She will

I know what you mean  :ding:
You can read my reply in PM.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 4]
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2013, 06:01:53 PM »
Thanks for katekyohit who helped me so much with MaYuki scene in this chapter. You’re a great author, I’m your fan. XD

Thanks to BbSis for your advice. I’m still amateur, so your advice really helped me so much.

Thanks for Zaki-san who helped me with SaeYuki scene in this chapter. You said that this was your first time to write this kind of scene, but it’s very awesome.. I love it. XD

Sorry, because I need to cut out many of your rows in here. :kneelbow:

====================================

PART 4

= MaYuki : One Sided Pleasure =

After Yuki ended the call with Sae, she went out from her room again, she saw Mayuyu still standing in the kitchen. What should I do to her?

"Yuki, our meal is ready. Let’s have a lunch!" Mayuyu smiled.

Yuki walked to the kitchen, “Okay, but…..” She touch Mayu’s chin and lift it up. “Let’s finish what we’ve started before.” She looked at Mayu’s eyes.

I must make her fall hard to me. It’ll make my job easier. I must get her trust, so I will be able to dig more information. Yuki kissed Mayu on the lips.

Mayu surprised, she broke the kiss. “Yu-Yuki…. we-” Mayu can’t finished her words because Yuki ‘ate’ her lips again.

Their tongue played together. Yuki pushed Mayu slowly, she stopped when Mayu already leaning onto the wall. It caused the shorter girl to moan as the taller one snaked her icy fingers under her shirt to unhook her bra off.

“W-Wait…Not here…”

“If you wish.” Yuki carried her little girl up in her arms and caused Mayu to blush.

Mayu wrapped her arms around the older girl’s neck until they entered Yuki’s room…

In that dark room, Yuki placed the helpless cyborg onto the bed before they continued kissing and tangling their tongues again. She’s liking this. I have to make her like it even more…until it becomes addiction.

“Y-Yuki…”

“I won’t wait anymore, neh?” Their lips were still interact with each other. Tracing Mayu’s smooth pale skin with her icy fingers, it made the girl yelped.

*CUT to : AKB48 Perv Fanfics*

Yuki pulled Mayu in to kiss passionately.

Mayu wrapped her hands around Yuki’s neck tightly to deepen the kiss… her whole body and heart had now belonged to the beautiful woman in front of her. ”Yukirin…”

"Hm?"

"I can’t believe that we’re doing this in the daylight." Mayuyu blushed.

Yukirin giggled, “You seems very enjoy it. If you want it, we can do this anytime.”

That words made Mayu blush so badly. “Umm… I’m sorry, but I must go home. Today is my parents wedding anniversary, we have a little private party tonight.”

Yuki playing with Mayu’s hair. “So… what’s your gift for them?”

"Actually…….. nothing." Mayu shrugged.

Yuki rolled her eyes. “Come on. Let’s shower together.” Yuki stand up and pulled Mayu’s hand.

"Eeehh??!!"

"Hurry up! Let’s buy a present for them." Yuki smiled and then she kissed Mayu’s forehead.

Mayu dumbfounded. Sh-she is so kind.

========================== **** ==========================

= SaeYuki : Jealousy =

*Sounds of The Bell*

Yuki opened the door, “Sae!!!” She jump happily into Sae’s hug.

"Wow wow. Easy my girl." Sae smiled, she hugged Yukirin back and she ruffled Yuki’s hair. "Ahh…. it’s been a long time for me. I’m really missed you."

Yuki bury her face into Sae’s hug, “I miss you too.” She let go of her arms. ”Come in.”

Sae nodded. She walked in and closed the door. “Nice house.”

"Sae. Is Maeda know that you came here? I mean… it’s forbidden for us to walk together. It’s too dangerous." Yukirin looks worried.

Sae gave her calm smile. “I can risked my life just to meet you. Didn’t you would do the same for me?”

"Yes, I will. But-"

"Okay, problem resolved. Let’s go out!" Sae grinned.

Yukirin giggled. She pinched Sae’s cheek. “Oh, how cute my sweet girlfriend.”

Sae took Yuki’s hand from her cheek, she kissed that hand. “Hurry up. I can’t wait to have a date with my beautiful princess.”

Yuki smiled. She stroke Sae’s cheek with another hand, “I love you.” After that, she entered her bedroom to changed her clothes.

Sae looked around Yuki’s apartment for a while. She frowned.

"Sae!"

"Ah, you surprised me." Sae feels that Yuki hugged her from behind. "Are you ready, honey?" Sae turned back and then she hugged Yuki too.

"Yes, let’s go." Yuki grinned.

*At The Cinema*

"Is this kind of your habit? You always choose the distant seat for us."

"Well… these are my favorite spot. I can look the screen comfortably from here." Sae turned her head, "Besides that…. no one will see us if we wanna do something." Sae whispered softly. She pecked Yuki’s cheek.

Yuki pinched Sae’s cheek, not in romantic way.. she pinched it really hard.

Aww!!! It’s hurt!!" Sae tried to not screaming.

Yuki giggled. “Not now. It’s still 20 minutes since the movie started, but you already tried to make me ignoring my favorite movie.”

Sae didn’t respond it, she turned her head back to the screen. After that, she remain silent for about half hour.

"Sae, what’s wrong?" Yuki realized that Sae didn’t say anything at all.

Sae didn’t answer it. Yuki used both of her hands to hold Sae’s face and make Sae turned her head. After she can saw Sae’s eyes, “Are you angry at me?”

"I missed you so much. For over 2 months…. I didn’t see your face.. didn’t hear your voice directly.. didn’t feel your warm breath.. didn’t touch your skin.. I didn’t feel your presence at all. I’m worrying about you in every second. But……" Sae shed her tears, "you refuse me just because of that darn movie."

Yuki wiped Sae’s tears with her fingers. “I’m sorry.”

"Are you too tired yesterday?"

Yuki looks confused.

Sae turned her head to the screen again. “I saw 2 cups on your dinning table with different fingerprints, 2 dirty bowls in your sink, I think you cook for more than 1 portion meal, and I can smell another fragrant…. a woman perfume.
I know exactly your scent, and that’s not yours. That smell is quite strong, so I guess…. she’s in your place since morning or…. she’s even stay overnight.”

Yuki gasped with those detail explanation. I’m forget to tell her about Mayu!!

Sae is an amazing ‘observer’. She can analize her surrounding very well, no wonder why Acchan always ask Sae to go to their target’s place before they rob it.

"Sae…"

"Sorry, I have to go back. Maeda waiting for me." Sae wanna stand up but Yuki pulled her and make her body more closer to Yuki’s warm body.

Yuki hugged Sae tightly. “Don’t go. I missed you too. I miss you so badly. I love you. The woman that you mentioned before…. didn’t mean anything to me, but she’s very useful for us. I’m sorry because I’m forget to tell you about her.”

"You sleeping with her, right?" Sae tried to hold her tears.

Yuki gasped again, she let go of her arms. She look deeply into Sae’s eyes. “I love you, I really do love you. Trust me, I can’t live without you.”

"I never doubting you. I’m just…… jealous." She looked away.

Yuki sighed, “Let’s go home.”

"I didn’t want to enter your place, my jealousy will boiled in there." Sae pouted.

"How about your place?" Yuki smiled.

"I’d love to." Sae smiled back.

*At Sae’s Apartment*

Sae opened the door . “Come in.”

Yuki entered the room. Sae’s room is a mirror of her personality. A boyish’s room with boyish things.

Sae entered the room as well, then she locked the door.

“So, what will we do now?” asked Yuki as she sat on the nearby couch. Somehow… she knew that Sae wants her so badly now.

“How’s working with Mayu, Yuki?” asked Sae.

“W-working with Mayu?” There’s a long silence after that. “W-well, we’re doing good, actually.” She finally answered.

She walked closer to Yuki, and then she unbuttoned Yuki’s shirt.

“W-wait, I can do it myself.” Yuki answered.

Sae can’t handle herself now. She kissed Yuki’s neck roughly, making Yuki blushed.

“S-sae… Stop…” the blushing woman said.

Sae, however, couldn’t control herself knowing that her woman was with another woman yesterday. “Remember this, Yuki… You’re mine…” Sae said it as she took off her shirt and used it to tie up the blushing woman’s hands. She pushed Yuki onto the couch.

Yuki struggled to free herself. “S-sae, what’s wrong with you? I told you, right? Maeda-san asked me to do it!” Yuki said it, trying to explain.

“I’m jealous, Yuki… She can taste you and I’m not?” She kissed the nape of Yuki’s neck. A trail of kisses ran from the nape to her chest.

She kissed Yuki passionately.

Yuki struggled to free herself as she moaned because Sae attacked her body. Even though Yuki is struggling to free herself, but deep inside her… she found herself enjoying it. Guilty pleasure indeed.

*CUT to : AKB48 Perv Fanfics*

Don’t worry, Sae. I’ll only do these things with you…” she whispered to Sae’s right ear.

“Liar…” Sae blushingly said.

I can see that you’re jealous of Mayu.” Yuki whispered.

Sae blushed. “I want you to know that you’re mine and I won’t let that girl take you away from me.”

Sae kissed Yuki’s forehead and said, “I love you, Yuki…”

“I love you too, Sae…” Yuki replied.

========================== **** ==========================

= Maeda Team : Next Target =

Yuko and Sayaka ruffled Sae’s hair.

"Uuuuu…. There’s someone who sparkling today!!" Yuko laughed out loud.

"Wait a minute, why do you looks so tired. Did something happened last night?" Sayaka grinned.

Yuko slapped Sayaka’s shoulder. “You didn’t need to ask about that. We already knew that ‘thing’ will be happened.”

Yuko and Sayaka chuckled together. Sae rolled her eyes, “stop teasing me. Urgh!”

"Guys!" Maeda calling her members. "We have a new job."

Don’t tell about that to Maeda." Sae whisper it to Sayaka and Yuko.

Yuko slapped Sae’s back really hard. “Relax buddy. we will keep it. Just… be careful.”

Sae wanna hit Yuko too, but Maeda already glared at them. 3 of them obediently came closer.

Maeda Team gathered around a table in the center of that room.

Acchan placed a big paper on that table. It’s looks like a map of a building. “This is our next target. Next month… we gonna bathed in money.” She smirked.

"ith-houkss-shhoo-huunnn….. mm-"

Everyone frowned, they looks confused.

"Take that damn lollipop out from your f*cking mouth before you start talking." Sae glared at Rena.

Rena take it out from her mouth, “Don’t ever pick a fight with me!!” She pointed her finger to Sae’s face. “Or you gonna get a big trouble from me.”

"Stop fighting!!" Maeda yelled at both of them. She looked at Rena, "What do you want to say?"

"I said… it looks so fun. But, based on my calculation… It’ll be hard to strike that place in a short time. We will get caught before we can get out from that place."

"Are you afraid?" Sae smirked.

Rena looked at Sae in angry way. “I’m not afraid… I’m just using my brain well to count any possibilities. I’m not like you who didn’t have a brain at all…. your black-hearted girlfriend slept with another girl but you still wanna sleep with her?! Stupid!!”

Sae looks very angry, she wanna punch Rena’s face… but Sayaka hold her tight.

Maeda walked closer to both of them, “What happened to both of you?! We are a team!! We’re friends, are you both already forgot about our past?? We cried and laughed together back then. We’re family!!”

"Okay, back to topic. What’s your plan about it, Maeda?" Yuko tried to avoid that sad memory come back to them.

Acchan take a deep breath. “Rena is right, we need additional crew. I already recruited 7 man who wanna help us, they will join us tomorrow.”

"Where did you find them? They’re maybe dangerous." Yuko looks cautious.

"Don’t worry Yuko, I get them from Makoto." Acchan smiled.

"Makoto?? Our childhood friend?" Yuko looks surprised.

"Yes. He’s a success drug dealer now. I meet him in a club last week. I asked him about where I can find some people to become my crew. But he offering his crew, I agreed. So, I bought them from Makoto."

Yuko laughed. “That brat still nice to us, like old time. I kinda miss him.”

Acchan grinned. “We can meet him later.”

Rena walked away from that room, “Urgh. I hate nostalgic story, it makes me wanna puke.”

Rena get into her car and then she drive it. After some minutes, she stopped at a quiet park. She looked around. There’re still a few people there, but they busy with their own world. A nice place to calm my mind.

She parked her car and locked it. She found an empty bench near a fish pond. She laid her body on it, she looked the sky for a while. And then she closed her eyes.

A few minutes later she opened her eyes. She heard someone sang and played a guitar too. She enjoyed that song, it can calmed her mind. Beautiful voice.

==================== TO BE CONTINUED ===================

Spoiler for next week:
  • WMatsui : 3rd Meeting
  • Takamina Team : Diversion
  • AtsuMina : First Heartbeat

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2013, 10:49:11 PM »
Poor Mayu is really being used by Yuki

Is Mayu really falling for Yuki?

Would Mayu be used by Yuki later to help with maeda's plan somehow?

Sae was so jealous and possessive..

Who is this old betrayal?

Rena is going to see Jurina again for the 3rd time

So the person that played and sang is Jurina

Would that develop into anything?

What kind of diversion Minami's team going to come across?

The 1st heartbeat.. For Atsumina...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2013, 01:22:39 AM »
wah i hate yuki,she used mayu
how mayu will know that yuki is the culprit if she fall in loved with her?

seem yuki really do loved sae,but let's see...yuki seems doubt too--- little

so next is wmatsui 3rd meeting

is the one who singing in the park was jurina?sweet

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 03:23:35 AM »
@cisda83 : About Sae x Yuki x Mayu and the betrayer will be appeared again in Chap. 6.
Please wait for Atsumina on next chap too.  :)

@gek geki : In this chap, Yuki purely loves Sae. :)
I will give more WMatsui Moment on a next chapter.

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 05:27:56 AM »
Wah~ Thanks for the update :D

Yuki!! I hate you! For playing with Mayu's heart! :angry:

Why Sae and Rena always fighting? LOL

I wonder what happened in the past..

And the one playing guitar and singing at the end is Jurina, isnt it?

And I cant wait for the next update, hehe XD

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 06:03:32 AM »
Thank you for the Mayuki scene. :D

Thank God that you put what pairings will have a moment. I just can't stand Saeyuki.

Yuki... I hope she at least start to have feelings for Mayu and betray Maeda.

And about the betrayer that will appear in Ch 6 is it Kojiharu? It's just a wild guess. Yuko is acting like she is the one who got hurt the most at the old betrayal I guess. What am I saying, there is even no Kojiyuu beside the title.

WMatsui :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:37:43 AM by Konoe »

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2013, 09:08:28 AM »
@White Hawk :

Why Sae and Rena always fighting? LOL

I wonder what happened in the past..

I will tell it later.  :P

And the one playing guitar and singing at the end is Jurina, isnt it?

Yes, she is.  :)

@Konoe :  Ahh.. You deleted your comment before. You misunderstood about the 'betrayer' that I mentioned before.

Thank God that you put what pairings will have a moment. I just can't stand Saeyuki.

:lol: Do you really hate that pairing so much?
But I need to put it because someone request it to me.  :P

Yuki... I hope she at least start to have feelings for Mayu and betray Maeda.

Let's see... Yuki have a guts to betray Maeda Team or not.  :D

And about the betrayer that will appear in Ch 6 is it Kojiharu? It's just a wild guess. Yuko is acting like she is the one who got hurt the most at the old betrayal I guess. What am I saying, there is even no Kojiyuu beside the title.

I haven't decided it, I'm still confused.
Well... I think I will make a poll to decide the additional character. :P

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2013, 09:15:13 AM »
Add Nyan Nyan  :twothumbs

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
Dear all of my beloved reader,

Please kindly help me with the poll above.
I'm not sure yet about that, because... the rest of chapter and plot maybe will depend on this character.
Each candidate for this 'betrayer' can make the different story for the rest chapter too.  :D

Thank you so much.
:kneelbow:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2013, 11:30:56 AM »
somehow i wonder how yuki fall for mayu,
mayu must have something different from sae that make yuki change her heart,because in this chapter we know that yuki truly  loved sae than mayu

next chapter will be more wmatsui yay!

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline X8RTIER

• Love ache!! who cares!! Stone like heart!!
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2013, 12:00:32 PM »
"update pls"  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
:3 MEOW? PROBLEM PEOPLE

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »
ooo~ so yuki purely in love with sae at that time

then how to change it?

i want to change it kekekekekekeke~

mayu mayu mayu!!!!! show yukirin your charm!!!!! nice!!!

gugugugugu~

RENA SAMA WAS MY ULTIMATE OSHI

BUT MAYUKI WAS SO ADORABLE,REALLY CUTE~

DON'T HURT YUKI SAMA AND RENA SAMA

PLEASE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »
yaaaayyy... update...  :onioncheer:

woooahhh....

the scene makes me  :on bleed:

yuki is really black-heart...

hehehe...

can't wait for the the first heartbeat of AtsuMina...  :nya:

yeah the girl who played guitar is jurina...

and rena was like it...

thanks for the update...

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2013, 02:42:51 PM »
Hi Putri  :)
~Mayu, I hope she's not badly hurt by Yuki if she found out about her.
~and I hope, Mayu caught them on their date, who knows, Mayu is a smart girl after all.
~ how will yuki develop her feelings toward Mayu?
~Rena, and Sae...must be something happen in the past, maybe involving Yuki? love?  :?
~can't wait for wmatsui 3rd meeting~
~I wonder if Mayu will betray her group just for Yuki...
~and of course Atsumina's first heartbeat~  :heart:
great update Putri~ :D
can't wait for the next chapter...  :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2013, 04:59:54 PM »
In your poll I coudn't vote for Kojiharu because that would mean that she betrayed Yuko and I don't like this idea.
Well anyway that Sae x Yuki x Mayu problem is starting to be really interesting.  :P
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2013, 05:35:00 PM »
@-gibson-mayulover : Nyan Nyan. Okay, but I will do it if the poll say so.  :P

@Terragen : Mayu will doing something different and brave. Just wait.  ;)

@X8RTIER : Thanks for reading. I will update it, promise.  :D

@gek geki :
RENA SAMA WAS MY ULTIMATE OSHI
I remember when I wrote "I Will Give My Heart For You". You almost angry at me because she's dying and you 'yell' at me to not kill her.  :on lol:
I won't hurt her, but... I'm sorry that I can guarantee the other characters.  :kneelbow:

@edogawa4869 : Last week.. you asked SaeYuki moment to me, and I already wrote it. I hope you like it.  :)

@chiqinna : Hi. :) I love your comment. It gave me some ideas about Mayu x Yuki x Sae and Rena. ;) Thank you.

@Zita : Well... even if that will be Kojiharu (or Tomochin or Miichan), they will have their own reason. :) But thank you.
Sae x Yuki x Mayu moment will be back on chapter 6. I hope you still read it. :D

Thanks for all your comments.
I'm really really really appreciate it. I'm happy to read it.
 :mon fyeah:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2013, 07:12:33 PM »
Tianne, nice update~

Mayuki was *nosebleed but I knew feel sorry for Mayu >< I can't wait to see Yuki falling for her :)

Saeyuki was rather cute~ nothing against the couple, but I prefer saeyaka :p I just hope that Sae don't end up heartbroken that badly... considering her behavior...

I'm intrigued with this robbery. Actually I'm intrigued with all this robbery thing.
Rena always careful. I'm also curious about she and Sae argue so much.

I voted o/ since I don't know what made the person betray the group I really wanted it to be nyannyan. I too don't like the idea of her betraying Yuko, but when I think the motive could be something like for the good of the group, I think I like it.

Well, I'm glad I was able to help but I don't think I helped that much ^^"

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2013, 06:27:01 AM »
@BbSis " Granny.....  Hi.  :D

Saeyuki was rather cute~ nothing against the couple, but I prefer saeyaka :p I just hope that Sae don't end up heartbroken that badly... considering her behavior...

What do you mean about Sae behavior?  :P

Ano... I never wrote SaeYaka before. Because both of them so tomboyish, I kinda confuse to write them. I think that I need your advice again. :p

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - See U Later