JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen

Author Topic: Jealousy and Love - 2nd arc: Mayu's Decision! [Chapter 1 - 2/7/2013]  (Read 20034 times)

Offline deviantone

• Taking over the world one day at a time... ^_^
  • ecchi
ATSUMINA HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!!  :mon inluv:. Great chapter! I really love this story! Can't wait for you next update  :mon dance:

The Two Halves of Tumblr
Hipsters: Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?
Fandoms: WE'RE FANGIRLS
Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back
Fandoms: Some of them aren't even REAL PEOPLE
Fandoms: They're FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
Fandoms: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING THAT IS

Offline Kanata48

Re: Jealousy and Love - 2nd arc: Mayu's Decision! [Chapter 1 - 2/7/2013]
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2013, 12:52:47 PM »
A/N: Long time no see guys~~ XD I manage to get some motivation while reading your comments :lol: I'm sorry if it doesn't meets your expectations :cry:

Chapter 1

"Handshake event..." Mayu thought and looked at the notice board which was in the dance studio. "Hey...Mayu?" Yukirin called out as she approaches Mayu.

Mayu did not answer and continue to stare at the list of names for the handshake event that Togasaki put up. "Mayu? Watanabe-san? Cyborg? Mayuyu?" Yurkirin tried calling Mayu but Mayu just spaced out and continue to be in deep thought. *I guess I have no choice...* Yukirin thought and took a quick look around. When no one was looking, Yukirin quickly gave Mayu a quick kiss surprising the other girl.

"Y- Yukirin!" Mayu used her hands to cover her mouth. "That took you long enough to notice me..." Yukirin said and pout making the other girl grin.

"Yukirin is so cute when you make that face~~ As expected from AKB reaction queen~~" Mayu said and move closer to Yukirin's face. "M-mayu?" Yukirin said while backing off a little. "Hmm? Why are you backing off?" Mayu asked.

"Everyone is watching us now..." Yukirin said and blushed a little. "Huh?" Mayu turned around and saw that every member present in the room looking at them.

"Making a move now little cyborg?" Yuko asked and step up towards the couple. "I'm not little!!" Mayu said and faced Yuko. Yuko signalled for Mayu to step out for a moment. Mayu nodded and went out of the dance studio with Yuko.

Both of them went to get a drink at a vending machine that was located on the 5th floor which had a nice view to look at. They head out to the rooftop to get some air.

Yuko took a sip of her juice before asking Mayu a question which had been bothering her. "Say... Do you have something on your mind?" Mayu did not answer and continue looking at the scenery with a can coffee in her hand.

*sigh... She just won't tell me what's on her mind...* Yuko thought while looking at Mayu. "I'm trying to decide... If I should..." Mayu said while having a sad look on her face. "Trying to decide what?" Yuko asked nervously.

"I think I want to—" Mayu was cut off by a sports car that was passing by. But Yuko was able to hear what Mayu said despite the noise of the engine passing by.

Yuko's eyes widen as she heard what Mayu had just said. "A-are you sure about that? You can't turn back after that..." Yuko said as a sad expression was shown clearly on her face.

"Um... I'm not so sure about this... I'm still deciding on it though... So don't worry about me so much Yuko..." Mayu said as she slowly walked back to the exit.

"Mayu." Yuko called out before Mayu walk out. Mayu stopped in her tracks but did not turn back to face Yuko. "I will support you no matter what you choose... Because that's your choice." Yuko said as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Arigatou..." Was what all Mayu manage to say before running out with tears rolling down her cheeks.

*Please decide carefully Mayu... Your fans... Are always supporting you no matter what... So please have the courage to decide...." Yuko thought as her tears rolled down on her cheeks while smiling.

To be continued.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:03:19 PM by Kanata48 »

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
graduate!?  :stoned:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2013, 05:18:57 PM »
Graduate...

What else?

At first i though its about her and yuki.

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2013, 11:32:20 PM »
she want to graduate? why she will do that ._.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2013, 08:53:10 AM »
What the!!??!?! :stoned:
Please, don't make Mayu graduate :pleeease:
Kinda happy with a little of Mayuki sweet moment :luvluv1:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline cisda83