JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: [TV] Suiensaa  (Read 12788 times)

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
[TV] Suiensaa
« on: December 27, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »
Suiensaa / すイエんサー

OA: Weekly on Tuesdays at 7:25 ~ 7:55, Rerun Saturdays at 10:00 ~ 10:30
Hosts: Comedy group 'Shinagawa Shoji', Oshima Mai (Graduated)

"Suiensaa" is a TV show presently being broadcast on NHK Educational channel. The main show talks about things people want to change, and features performances by AKB48. --summary thanks to andkandk

Official site: http://www.nhk.or.jp/suiensaa/

You can find episodes to download over at H!O tracker.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: [TV] Suiensaa
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 01:10:55 PM »
I uploaded pretty much all the eps I could find for you guys, so go check that shit out.

I love Suiensaa. The inquisitive side of me really loves how they research really random shit. And even with my limited Japanese comprehension the show is easy to follow, due to the use of diagrams and drawings. Might have something to do with the fact that it's targeted at both kids and adults alike.

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 06:55:25 AM »
Thanks for upping all those! I think I've them seen all since September... not so sure I'll go back and watch any old ones unless there's a really good one someone can recommend!

I watched the 12/26 SP. Pretty much the same as Suiensaa goes. Not sure why they decided to feature how to cook mochi for the special rather than a normal ep. Either way, the girls were cute as usual. Lol, half way through they replaced Sumire with Matsui Sakiko. Guess she had some obligations but I wish Sumire would've stayed :grin: I've actually tried mochi once. It could've been me just being a dumb gaijin but it was damn gross.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 07:02:14 AM »
The very first ep is one I'd recommend actually.

Has Acchan, and talks about cellphone signals. It's cute.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 02:47:51 AM »
I told you this was gonna flop :lol:

NAKED MAIMAI LEGS FAPFAP.

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 05:36:19 AM »
Give it some time! This week's ep has only just shown up. I haven't even downloaded it yet :lol:

This week's possible highlights... the girls taking off their socks XD

And some nice Reina leg shots, lolol

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 06:18:20 AM »
NAKED MAIMAI LEGS FAPFAP.

Getting into mischief…

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 08:04:43 AM »
I think the problem with a discussion thread for Suiensaa is that the show is educational so I don't find that there's much to comment on whereas Shukan AKB and Nemousu have a lot happening so it's easy to talk about.
For this week all I can say is yes, I've sat in seiza position before and yes, it hurt. Actually, I think what hurt more was that my leg muscles weren't used to being stretched that much. Who knows if I'll ever have to do it again but now I know :thumbsup

Looks like next week should be good...  :twisted:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 10:25:47 AM »
:lol:

I haven't sat in 'seiza' per se, but something similar, and it fucking hurts after a bit.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »
I haven't sat in 'seiza' per se, but something similar, and it fucking hurts after a bit.
You should watch this ep then, they explain how to have less problems.

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
So 2010-01-12's Suiensaa, what you think mal? :grin:

Maimai did us a service

It was nice to see Yuka in this. She definitely doesn't get enough screentime. Oh, Erena was there too for the first half. However, this was probably shot who knows how long in advance (possibly before the incident the never happened). Seeing her in this reminded me how it's easy to take some members for granted until they aren't around as much. Of course it was nice having her in this episode.
This ep made me want to eat oranges. Therefore I did. Another thing I noticed is that whoever does music selection is awesome since they've always got stuff I like. This week played some Soutaisei Riron and something else I recognized but couldn't put my finger on... I tried looking at the credits to see if the music is listed but alas, it's not. Could be on the homepage but I'm too lazy to look right now.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 01:34:30 AM »
Man, the secret of sweet mandarins. I swear this show gets its ideas from my head.

First off, the set. A kotatsu outside a studio area. I seriously lol'd at this bit. Needless to say I was a little jealous; who doesn't want to spend time with Maimai under a kotatsu, am i right? Debating the meaning of 'suiensaa' and as usual Maimai gives a totally useless suggestion.

Then came the actual segments. Yuka! She's so awesome and cute, I was blushing watching her. I notice she has really nice lips. Made a note to pay attention to her lips more whenever she's on something. The reaction faces from the tastings are funny as hell, especially Erena's. Sadly though, that segment was a little short. Next one had Natsumi! It was like my underdog-fave heaven. I lol'd at the part with the mask and fan.

It was an interesting note about the fridge, though. I always put my mandarins in the fridge, and they don't really get sour-er. But maybe they put it in the freezer or something. The kotatsu was cool, but I doubt many people would want to eat a warm orange..

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 03:37:14 AM »
I bought an orange at the store today for the first time in I don't know how long.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 05:19:51 AM »
One more thing to like about AKB48:

- Fights scurvy in the population

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 10:51:39 AM »

I gotta see that ep! :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
Just watched the 100202 Suiensaa; Lovetan, Mikapon and Kana try to get over stage fright!

I was actually a bit disappointed by Mikapon. She improved the least out of the three. Her completely spaced out/my pace character seems to be her main charm point though, so in that sense I guess she did well?  :nervous Lovetan was the big winner imo, she saw herself perform on video, spotted her weak point and improved it immediately  :thumbup

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 04:45:57 PM »
FFFFFFFFF, no more AKB girls in Suiensaa anymore! They will be replaced with the girls in the photos here: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/74483/full/ Can anyone determine if we have anymore unaired eps to come with AKB girls or was this last car one the last one? I guess if you want your Suiensaa fix you're gonna have to get it elsewhere, though half the fun of Suiensaa was seeing some underdogs you don't get to see on TV shows everyday. So I guess with the new timeslot and it showing on on regular NHK now as well, they decide to change things up (for the worse :nervous).

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 05:12:44 PM »
Boohoo! :-(

So akb gets to stick around just long enough to make the show popular. At least it looks like maimai will still be there. I hope that's enough motivation for the uploaders to continue making it available.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
And so ends my interest in Suiensaa. :sweatdrop: Not to sound too superficial, but that's what the whole draw of the show was. Those replacement girls are not very cute, either. :P

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 06:05:49 AM »
Those who hope to exceed akb:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight