JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Green Light (feat. Jay Park)

Author Topic: I'm With You (KojiYuu fic) 18/10/2011  (Read 43841 times)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
I'm With You (KojiYuu fic) 18/10/2011
« on: June 21, 2011, 01:57:09 PM »
A's Note: Err, I may not update the other fic I did, cause it's soo dark and sad. :]] Well, the plot of this new one and the other one are the same, I only changed the MariHaru and MiiYuu situation. And yeah, I'm a bit confident on my writing technique now. Smack me on my butt of you want to  :shakeit: BTW. This is a Kojiyuu fic.

I'm With You

Mariko isn’t patient at this kind of hour. She’s been calling Miichan for like eternity but the snoring girl isn’t answering her phone.

‘Kuchibiru furezu. Kisu ga dekitara. Kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo---‘

Miichan was searching for her phone while her eyes are still close. All she wants to do right now is sleep. Yet, she jolted from the couch when she saw Mariko’s name appearing on the screen.

The moment Miichan clicked the answer button she can already hear Mariko’s wrath.

“Miichan where are you?!! I’ve been calling you for like two hours… asjddbasdjhadgydbjsakahk!!!” The rest cannot be understand on Miichan’s side.

‘Hell. She talks like a pig giving birth!’ Miichan thought to her self and puts the phone back to her ears.

“Stop shouting at me! Please!” She said back annoyed from the fact that she just opened her eyes from sleep and this is what she gets after.

“I am not shouting at you!!! You are the one who is shouting. I was just being respons--“

With that Miichan hangs up and smiled at her self for a job well done. At last, she can back to her snoring now.

Mariko on the other hand was left by having her mouth open and furiously called Miichan back. No answer.

Again and again. Mariko didn’t stop calling her annoying hungry beast until she became fed on up on the situation.

She doesn’t know what to do to Miichan for being a lazy irresponsible ass. Sure she notices Miichan is changing, she isn’t the lover she had from the past 7 months. They always have an argument, the smalls things becoming big. Mariko knew it is her fault to pressure Miichan a lot, but she can’t stand it whenever she doesn’t see Miichan for a day. Mariko feels empty without Miichan by her side.

Again, Mariko called her girlfriend’s phone. Luckily, Miichan answers.

“Err. What do you---“ She was interrupted by the beloved Mariko.

“Can you please stop being such a pain? I’m here at the café, you should be here two hours ago, the staff in here thinks I’m a loner waiting for nothing. Get down in here!”

Some of the café’s attention are in Mariko. They think she’s crazy by having an argument on the other end of the phone. All she can do is bow her head as an apologize.

This is embarrassing. I will kill Miichan for making her smexy model girlfriend trap in this cafe.

“Uh hello? You didn’t even told me what place is the café. You deserve it anyway for being stared at by people. Your voice are annoying!” Miichan spat back.

“Obviously at the same café we use to go. And why are you whining?! What’s your deal huh Miichan? I’m speaking calmly but you said I’m raising my voice.”

“Yes. Yes.” Miichan nodded while rubbing her forehead.

“And now you are in a bad mood?”

“Shut up ok? I know you set this date today, but I don’t like to be ordered around.” Miichan pressed the red button on her phone and fixed her self up so she can go to the café.

Whenever Miichan walks, she can hear Mariko’s voice like she is speaking through megaphone speaker for her to hurry up.

As she step inside the café, Mariko was already giving her a murderous stare, arms crossed and in Miichan’s eyes even Mariko’s hair looked so sharp and spiky. Annnddd, she right, she has megaphone speaker. The megaphone is Mariko’s mouth.

“Finally!!! I was worried sick of you when you weren’t answering your phone for the last two hours. Now, three hours. Why are you even sleeping when you knew we have this date set up?!” Mariko high-blooded said, nerves can be seen on her neck.

Miichan is embarrass on Mariko’s action here in the café. Can’t her itchy mouth wait until they are on private?

Miichan walked off the café. Leaving Mariko behind.

The tall idol paid her drink and went to catch up Miichan but her girlfriend was out of sight anymore. She scratched her scalp aggressively.

While looking for Miichan, Mariko saw No3b’s poster outside the HMV store. Beside the No3b’s poster was Minigeshi Minami’s poster version. Staring at the picture makes Mariko smile, an evil smile. Mariko ripped off the poster on the wall. 

At glance, Mariko saw miichan’s figure going towards the shopping mall.

“Minami!!!” Mariko shouted. However, Miichan turned around at the familiar voice and ran inside the mall.

Having a game of Tag-it. Mariko finally reaches Miichan and roughly made her face her straight.

“Why do… you… always not… listen?” Mariko asked trying to catch her breathe from the heavy running. If only she knew this is happening, she shouldn’t have wore a heels.

“I do always listen. It’s you who think that I’m not because you talk non-stop. Please stop for a change and listen.” At this point, Miichan’s voice were serious.

As Mariko didn’t say anything, Miichan continued herself. “We always argue. Your spit are like fire that spreads on a small thing which makes it bigger that in the end it cannot be stop… even if it is nothing you argue with me.” Miichan looked at Mariko’s tired eyes.

“I’m not arguing. I’m just worried about you. Even so, will you even listen to me if I don’t speak?” Mariko can feel a lump on her throat is building. She must not cry now.

The two lovers are staring to each other. Breaking the silence, Mariko took a few step forward and grabbed Miichan’s collar with one hand.

“I don’t know where’s this relationship are going.” Mariko blurted out while tears started to flow on her eyes. It is painful to admit it but she want to straight things.

Miichan can see in Mariko’s eyes the pain and sadness, the tears rolling down her cheeks are also in pain. She also knew this relationship won’t go strong anymore. They always argue, she distance herself from Mariko, the coldness she give to her girlfriend. She knew she’s hurting Mariko.

She finally realize her love for Mariko before had vanished.

“Then this relationship should stop on its final destination now.” It hurts to say this to Mariko but Miichan made her decision to leave the other girl. It will only make her worry if this continues.

Mariko slowly unclenched her hands to Miichan’s collar. She wanted to shout to release the pain inside her. She disagree on Miichan’s decision, she wants to try her best not to argue anymore, she want to be with Miichan. She will miss Miichan’s soft hair, the flawless skin that Mariko always rubs her face to feel it, the smell of her little hungry beast, everything about her won’t be seen anymore, she won’t feel Miichan anymore and the food conversation Miichan always open up even though Mariko is slight annyed whenever Miichan keeps talking about food, yet it is cute to see an idol cares about food and never get fat. All of it will be miss.

Standing in here with you in the place we confess each other’s feelings we’ll be friends again. Tomorrow, we will wake up seperately. No more argument. You can have your freedom. Staring in your eyes while I’m crying my eyes out in tears, I am thanking you for everything you gave me.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:19:40 AM by sophcaro »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [1]
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »
i'm crying right now  :cry: ahuhu

nice one... there T_T

Flean

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 02:13:29 PM »
isk..isk..isk...  :cry:

this fic make me cry...  :pleeease:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 02:20:19 PM »
yeah..u seem in agony tho..

Flean

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »
yeah..u seem in agony tho..

Ehh??  :mon dunno:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »
Nothing , forget about that  XD

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »
This is so depressing ><.

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 05:35:29 PM »
Man this is sad...good plot but very sad moments. I hope they make up
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
Nyaha00, Flean, TakahashiJ and Shirokuma - What?! I didn't expect the Chapter made you cry. I was listening to a happy song and I wrote a depressing/sad moment. EH?! That's new to me. :]] Thank you though.

The aura between Miichan and Mariko in the dance studio seems to get the other members attention. Some are in Miichan’s side and some are in Mariko’s. Either way they want them to be friends again, just like before they started going out, the old playful bickering of Miichan and Mariko.

On the other hand, a certain squirrel was crying when she currently found out about the fresh break up of the two.

“Wahh… Huhu… Nyan Nyan, if you are planning on breaking up with me, please don’t do it. My face will be worst than Mariko. My heart won’t take the pain if you broke up with me. You might not see me because I am already dead from heartache.” Yuko sat on Haruna’s lap and buried her face on Haruna’s chest.

Haruna giggled as she thought Yuko is cute whenever she say this kind of things. The giggle stop as she realize Yuko was groping her chest while her face was rubbing it too.

“Yuko!!! We are not even going out!” She said while trying to take Yuko off her chest.

“Even so, I will break up with you once you put your face on my asset!” Haruna flicked Yuko’s ear.

Yuko cried even more and put her face again on Haruna’s chest. “Forgive me!”

“NO! GO AWAY!” Haruna stood up making the clinging squirrel fall on the hard floor.

“I love you Nyan Nyan. Don’t be mad.” Yuko called out as she sticks out her butt and starts rubbing her pain.

Most of the members snickered at Yuko, Making haruna blush a little bit. The tall girl went to the miserable looking Mariko.

“I’m well aware that you still haven’t forgotten her.” Haruna wants to slap herself from saying an obvious fact.

Stupid Haruna. Obviously, this is the first day of being single. She said to her mind.

Mariko didn’t look at Haruna, she shifted her self so Haruna won’t see her face.

“You are still keeping her in your heart, why are you making yourself suffer?” She knew this would make Mariko think. Mariko is suffering because of the break up.

“Don’t talk like you knew what it is like to be dumped by someone you love.” Mariko coldly said, wiping the little tears in her eyes.

“Mariko.”

“This needs some time. I have the right to dream until I realize the dream won’t come true when I woke up. Don’t wake me up Haruna. Not now.” Mariko sort of begged Haruna. Clenching to her broken heart wants her to continue her dream even though this will make her be miserable even more.

Haruna didn’t say anything but nodded to Mariko and bowed her head as an apologize. Instead, she went to the other side of the room where Takamina, Acchan, Miichan and the… pervert squirrel, talking to each other.

As soon as she’s only step away to the group, Haruna can’t help but giggle to the singing Yuko.

‘Wo-oh-oh, Wo-oh-oh, the love you give her is unforgettable.
Wo-oh-oh, Wo-oh-oh, her heart is screaming for a chance.
The one she loves doesn’t love her back.
The one you don’t love, still loves you.
Wo-oh-oh, I wonder if you still think about her.’

Yuko put her two hands where her heart locates and sighed dramatically. This made the little group laugh even more.

“Ah, Harunyan.” Miichan said when she saw Haruna giggling to her squirrel’s moment.

Haruna waved at the group yet before she sat down, the terror started again – Yuko once attacked again.

“I knew my Nyan Nyan will miss me! Sit, sit.” Yuko said as she patted Haruna’s head. Although Haruna has to lean a bit for Yuko to reach.

“Your lover here was singing a while ago.” Takamina said, still laughing from what had happened a minute ago.

Looking properly at Takamina, you can see that she’s struggling to take Acchan away from her as Acchan’s head are on Takamina’s shoulder and playing on the captain’s little finger.

“Honto? Lucky I was’t there to hear her voice.” Haruna lied. To be honest, she thinks the made up song is cute.

Yuko is a bit disappointed because the person she loves didn’t hear it. To change her mood, Yuko kissed Haruna in the lips.

“I will create a song for you too Nyan Nyan. I will try my best not to have an annoying voice when singing.” Yuko smiled, showing her dimples to Haruna.

Haruna was startled on the kiss and the sweet speech Yuko told her.

“Oh! I haven’t told you guys the meaning behind the song I made. It is, the one you love doesn’t love you back, the one you doesn’t love loves you.”

That made Haruna startled even more.

“DUH!” Takamina and Miichan said at the same time, Yuko started slapping their head for ruining her moment.

Acchan leans in to Haruna to whisper something. “That’s for you Kojima Haruna.”

“Same goes for you Maeda Atsuko.” Haruna whispered back.

Still have to work properly on Kojiyuu moments. xD
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:19:47 PM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [2]
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 10:16:37 PM »
this one still has a bit of sad moments but hey XD

it's kinda the kojiyuu part especially in Yuko's side  :lol:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 04:19:33 AM »
KojiYuu so cute~!  XD

Please update soon~  :D

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 07:30:38 PM »
Hahaha. Yuko is so cute in here!
Thankyouuuuuuuuu for the update :)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 10:28:39 PM »

Haruna, Yuko, Atsuko and Takamina are walking on their way home, since Acchan and Haruna’s house are on the same route, the two pairs decided to walk together.

“I can’t cope seeing Mariko and Miichan not talking.” Atsuko said as she suddenly remembered the two girl’s situation. Atsuko is worried too.

Takamina nodded, “Yeah, it’s not AKB48 without having a friendly vibe on each members.”

The three girls nodded too. However, Yuko broke off from holding Haruna’s hand and said, “OH! I HAVE A PLAN!” Yuko smiled wickedly.

Atsuko and Haruna looked at each other as they smell trouble from Yuko’s plan even though the squirrel haven’t told her plans yet.

Takamina is the first one to answer back on Yuko’s play, “Eh?! You already had a plan? Spill.” She said and went to Yuko’s side excitedly.

“I was planning if tomorrow we can get all the members to dance in pairs before or after our dance rehearsal, I don’t know which is the best time. So then Mariko and Miichan can be pairs. Basically, we will all dance in a slow song, having each of our moments to our love ones.” Yuko wriggled her eyebrows to Takamina.

“Are you serious?!” Takamina and Haruna said at the same time.

Atsuko is already excited on Yuko’s plan as she can have her moment to the beloved Minami. She went to reach Yuko’s hands and started jumping up and down like a little kid who will get her new toy later.

“Oh Yuko, for once I’m in love with you!” Atsuko said while a little happy tears are appearing on her eyes. Yuko smiles widely, showing her dimples.

I will cling in to Nyan Nyan’s waist while we are dancing. I can also do a little skinship to her. Orrrr, I might also kiss her in the lips.’ Yuko also planned already what to do to Haruna.

I will get the chance to feel Takamina’s breathe. I can also rest my head on her shoulder and smell Takamina’s scent. I’m planning to stole a kiss as well.’ Atsuko squealed inside her. She just can’t wait till the dance come.

Takamina and Haruna face palmed on the two childish young adults.

--

As the two pairs seperated their ways. Haruna and Yuko are finally at Haruna’s house.

The squirrel ran to the living room to look for a piece of paper and pen once she stepped inside Haruna’s house. When she finally found one, Yuko settled to Haruna’s couch and started jotting songs to play for the dance she planned.

“Ne-ne Nyan Nyan, help me to think some slow songs.” Yuko asked Haruna’s help as she is currently struggling to think of more songs.

Haruna shook her head in disbelief to think that Yuko is really serious about her plan.

“Nevermind, nevermind. I can ask Atsuko later.” Yuko said, not bothering to wait for Haruna’s response anymore.

“Nyan Nyan do you think this plan will help them to be friends again at least?” She asked as she started writing the itinerary for tomorrow’s event.

“We can’t easily make them friends again.” Haruna coldly said as she slumped down to the couch next to Yuko massaging her forehead from the headache she is getting.

“Ehh, don’t be negative.” Yuko made a sad face.

“I’m not. Just saying the fact.” This conversation right now isn’t helping her headache and it’s getting annoying for the fact that Yuko is excited on such a stupid kiddie plan.

“I don’t mind. As long as I can’t wait to see my plan go well, and soon Miichan and Mariko will be friends again. After that I’ll give you a---“ Yuko was interrupted from Haruna’s sudden outburst.

“For God’s sake Yuko! Your childish plan won’t make Mariko forget Miichan. I really want to tell you from the start that your plan is stupid!!! It won’t go any farther. It will make things worst for the two!!!” Haruna shouted as she got up from the couch.

The shout made Yuko scare from hearing her voice. No, Yuko is scared because Haruna mad at her and she knew it is her fault to make Haruna shout. The words from Haruna’s mouth pinned into Yuko’s ear. This is the first time her Nyan Nyan shouts at her like this. She’s only trying to help, right? She wants her two friends to have a good relationship again. Is it bad to hope that much?

The smile from Yuko’s lips had vanished. Yuko didn’t realize that tears started flowing. Not knowing what to say, she immediately ran away from Haruna’s house… leaving Haruna alone.

Haruna too is surprised on what she had done to Yuko, she didn’t realized the excited squirrel earlier left her house crying. After a second of dazing off, Haruna quickly ran outside her house hoping she’ll catch up Yuko and comfort her or even hug the small girl tightly.

Tears also flowing on Haruna’s cheeks. Her hopes on reaching Yuko’s little hand didn’t seem to come true. Yuko cannot be seen on her sight anymore.

--

On the happy mood.

Takamina is thinking really hard on how to convince Mariko and Miichan to be a pair for tomorrow’s event. She knew that Miichan or Mariko will try to swap with anyone as they don’t want to be dancing together. Well, Mariko probably wants to dance with Miichan.

Captain has to think hard.’ Takamina said to herself while nodding.

Seeing Takamina looking serious and thinking hard as a responsible captain, Atsuko couldn’t help but giggle and produce a warm smile. What Atsuko wants to do right now is make her adorable Minami to relax. She gots up to her chair and opened her stereo and picked a slow song.

Takamina stopped on her thinking and curiously looked at Atsuko’s doing.

“As for the one who wants to dance with Takahashi Minami, it’s me.” Atsuko warmly smiled to Takamina and offer her hand.

The short girl’s cheeks looked red from blushing, she wants to cover her cheeks with both hands but she knew the other girl is waiting for her hand.

Without thinking, Takamina gave her hand to the waiting girl and smiled back.

Atsuko placed Takamina’s right hand on her shoulders while the left hand is holding the other. Seeing, Takamina looking uneasy and looking at the floor, Atsuko placed her index finger and thumb on Takamina’s chin and cupped it to look directly on her eyes.

Dancing for a little seconds together, Takamina remembers that she never dance to someone in a slow pace. Although she is known as one of the better dancer in AKB48, she really never dance with someone like this.

“I… I… never done… this… before. This… is my first… time.” Takamina said as she looked down on their feet, she doesn’t want Atsuko see her embarrassment.

Atsuko giggled and cupped her hands to Takamina’s cheek to make her look directly to the eyes. “I’m glad.” Is the only words she can say.

Sharing this moment with Takamina is unforgettable. She wants this moment to continue forever.

Looking at Atsuko’s eyes made Takamina really nervous and probably her eyes are off-center.

“Itai.”

Takamina gasped, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry Atsuko.” Takamina bowed her head as an apologize for stepping Atsuko’s foot.

Atsuko only touched the foot where Takamina stepped on. She don’t mind. Takamina can step on her feet any time. It’s adorable.

“It’s ok.” Atsuko giggled a little and grabbed Takamina’s hand to continue the dance.

Having lots of failure Takamina do. Takamina’s steps are getting better now. As soon as Atsuko realizes this, she made takamina turned around. Yet, Takamina lose her balance and quickly got a hold onto Atsuko’s shoulder.

The two girls are staring to each other while their nose are touching. They can only feel their breathes digging in to their skins, the song playing at the background won’t be hear anymore as the only thing the two can hear is their hearts making a lovely melody.

Placing her lips on Takamina, Atsuko knew Takamina’s lips is the only lips she wanted to share a passionate kiss with.

A's note: Wee, while writing this chapter I was crying a little bit. LOL. :]] Esp. on Kojiyuu's part. And I hope my Takacchan/Atsumina scene took your souls away from happiness. xD (I hope too much) Anyway, I'm too lazy to check if there is any error, so if you spot something just tell me. :] Hope you enjoy.

And for the three commented above; Thanks if you think the Kojiyuu little scenes are cute/sad/happy/yepeeyyy or something. :P Huhu I'm finally making my own Kojiyuu scenes.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:01:41 AM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [3]
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 10:38:14 PM »
Good Job there Dude!!!  XD Takacchan Scene is   :wub:

Awww Poor Yuko  :(

She runs fast o.o

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 10:43:14 PM »
Thanks!

Haha I know right. I was  :wub: too in Takacchan scene.

LOL Haruna is just too slow on running. :]] Jokes.

Flean

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 10:52:20 PM »
Poor Yuko~~  :pleeease:

I love the Takacchan moment :luvluv1:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 11:05:09 PM »
First Marimii and now Kojiyuu T_T please don't make Takacchan fight

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [4-1]
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 12:17:50 AM »
A's note: Hello! I was staring at my computer screen asking myself what to do - and this happens. Only a quick work for this chapter, most of my plan for this chapter hasn't been written down so yeah. :] At least enjoy for now.

4-1

“WOAH!!!!” Takamina freaked out when she saw Haruna running like a bull towards her and Atsuko.

“Is it me or you ran fast a moment ago?” Atsuko teased Haruna as the running girl finally got the two, panting hard.

“I… need… help.” Haruna said and grabbed the two girls hand and dragged them somewhere else.

Sitting in the chair at the café, Takamina and Atsuko is giving Haruna a curious stare. What’s her deal? Them two thought. Haruna staring at them, wriggling her fingers underneath the table asking herself if she wanted to share what she wanted to say.

“Err… calling Haruna’s soul to go back on Earth.” Atsuko leaned in to the table. They still have to fixed up Yuko’s plan.

Speaking of Yuko. She should be clinging to Haruna right now and talked about the plan with us. Thinking about the plan made Atsuko blushed a bit. Since, thinking what happened to her and Takamina last night, wants her to kiss Takamina again.

Haruna shook her head to get back to reality.

“I’msorryImessedYuko’splansoitmightnothappennow. SoI’maskingyoutoworkwithmeandcontinuetheplan.” Haruna lowered her head as she begs for cooperation.

“EHHH?!” Is the expression Takamina and Atsuko shared at the same time.

To Atsuko’s disappointment, she leans forward to the table and grabbed Haruna’s collar. She just ruined the plan.

“Sorry.” Haruna said honestly.

“Atsuko.” Takamina placed her hand on Atsuko’s back, it sent electrics to Atsuko and calmed her and said sorry to Haruna.

“What happened?” Takamina asked the lonely Haruna.

“I shouted at her in a very harsh way, saying that her plan is stupid and it will make worst to Miichan and Mariko. Then Yuko was crying when she left my house.” Haruna said with a teary eye. Thinking about what she did to the poor small girl she just wants to explode from sadness or the headache she had yesterday should’ve killed her.

Takamina had a sorry look while Atsuko’s mouth fell open, Haruna is so cruel to Yuko, them two thought.

“You didn’t even ran after her?” Atsuko asked.

“I did.”

(Flashback)

Tears are continuously flowing on my eyes when the moment I can’t see Yuko’s figure on the streets. I should have snapped back on Earth quickly earlier so I get the chance to catch up on Yuko. Sometimes, I hate myself whenever my brain is full of air.

Somehow, my headache is getting worst and my heart is beating fast and throbbing in pain, I don’t understand why.

I searched and searched in the streets hoping to see Yuko. I even told myself not to give up on looking. I also don’t understand why I must not give up.

“YUKO!!!” I shouted. No answer.

“Haruna you baka. Obviously she won’t response to your call if ever she’s around here somewhere.” Haruna said to herself as she is being an airhead again.

But that did not stop me from shouting Yuko’s name.

I regret saying those harsh things and that harsh tone I gave her. Why can’t I be nice to Yuko? I asked myself. I’ve never been nice to her I’m always cold, everytime I’m with her I always throw her away. I can’t even believe that she’s still on my side with all those coldness I show her. Gee, Yuko.

Yuko might be home by now so I guess it is better if I go back home as well. Though, I’m expecting once I step in front of my door, Yuko will first cling on me and greet me; “NYAN NYAN! OKAERI!!! I’m sorry if I went overboard and caused you trouble. I’m sorry if I left you here alone. I’m sorry if I cried and ran away. I’m sorry if my voice is annoying. I’m sorry Nyan Nyan. I don’t want to see you alone so I came back and apologize. I love you Nyan Nyan.”

With that I’m sure I have no idea what will I response, I might slap her on the forehead or push her away so she’s not clinging on me anymore. But I guess I will ki--- AH! I have to run fast now so I can get back home quick.

“Tadaima!” I greeted when I got home, waiting for a squirrel attacking me. Yet, nothing.

I went to the living room hoping she’s there surprising me. Nothing.

I dropped on my knees and checked on my phone if she sent me a message or she called me. Nothing. I decided to call on her phone.

‘In this wide world, my meeting you was a wonderful present I received from God.’

The moment I heard No3b’s Christmas Present song I knew Yuko left her phone here. She really love that song. I still remember when she told me everyday is a wonderful present she’s receiving from God that I am the Kojima Haruna inside the present. At least, remembering it made me smile a little.

I wonder if I don’t have headache that time – will I shout at her? After all my headache came from that scene in the dressing room earlier.

-Another flashback from Haruna’s flashback-

“Wh-what are y-you doing Mariko?” I nervously asked Mariko who cornered me on the wall.

“Don’t worry, no one will see us. Everybody went home now remember?” I can tell that Mariko’s voice were lonely.

Mariko put her right hand on my cheeks and started caressing it. Inching her face closer and closer to mine. I tried to get away from her, not because I’m nervous that someone might see us. I’m nervous because I don’t her to do this. She’s looking for someone to do what she want to Miichan – to kiss.

“Mariko, don’t do this. Don’t make me as your rebound.” I said struggling, her grip is too strong.

“Just one, Kojiharu.” She begged. I didn’t respond at all as she thought without saying anything is a ‘Yes’.

One kiss. I thought it was over but there is still another, then another, then another. I can see Mariko crying while kissing me. Why can't she let out what she wanted to say? Not by doing this.

I don’t know what to do, I can’t slap her because her other hand is pressing my hand on the wall. Not knowing to do, I stomped her on the feet and ran away.

I heard her shouted “I’M SORRY HARUNA!!!”

-End of Flashback on Haruna’s flashback-

The next thing I know, I passed out.

(End of Flashback)

HEHE! Goodnight people.

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 12:34:46 AM »
DE JA VU!!!!  :O

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 03:47:25 AM »
OMG NYAN NAYAN& MARIKO-SAMA!!!!!!  :shocked

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Green Light (feat. Jay Park)