JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: Yuuki's fics. Poll! -Oneshot Update.  (Read 23430 times)

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
OMG SO DAMN EFFING CUTE  :imdead:

I'm still fangirling over the pervyness of Oshiri Neko Sisters.

I want to keep them as pets!!!!!!  :tantrum: And if their owner is beautiful the owner will get harassed to death LOL

What will happen to Mayu and Yuko when Sayaka(Kratos!! Refer to my thread for the meaning behind LOL) comes back :dunno:
Waiting for your next update!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
                      -Mine- _part 3_

~Happy end~

The frozen Yuki now looking as serious as Mayu.A hand now a punch shaking.A voice now breaking.The desire almost washed over her,wanting to devour her.But a single drop of water from the sky and the answer was alredy decided ..........She must say...'I'm sorry ,
                                                Where never meant to by,
                                                 Forget,and lets move on'
Yuki said as the rain started pouring over them.The darkness was covering her.And the answer was decided before she could say what she wanted......The world was now,painted in -Black-.

Mayu was frozen.She couldn't believe. For a second there she was sure that Yuki loved her too.But the serious face Yuki was showing was terrifying.It was like she learned to say that ,it was almost robotic and forced to come out like that.Almost like
she was someone alse that said that and for a moment Mayu throught it was Black,her prince, that said that.
The rain was pouring hard agains them and everything else.Yuki raised her head and without meeting Mayu's eyes she said 'Let's go , I'll drive you home'
Mayu just noded as they started walking to the car.

*at Mayu's house*
They got in
'My parents are not home.Could you stay with me tonight,Yukirin?' Mayu asked as she started walking upstairs
Yuki didn't really know what to do,as she didn't want to hurt Mayu leaving but couldn't risk . So she decided that she will stay and in the morning will go home.
They got upstairs and Mayu decided that she will go first to take a bath ,leaving Yuki in her room.

*In the bath*    -MAYU'S THOUGHTS
 I said that I will end everything if she doesn't love me.But that is not right,I will not go without a fight,in this case I will make her take me!
I will seduce her,and make her want me.I will be hers at the end....
 END MAYU'S THOUGHTS

Mayu got out from the bathroom in a simple towel that covered her chest until above her knees. Her hair wet and her eyes misteryous.
Yuki was in the kitchen as she got bored waiting in her room .she was drinking a glass of water as Mayu walked in the kitchen.
Yuki gasped as she seen Mayu and asked 'nee, Mayu,what are you doing?You'll chatch a cold if you walk around like this'
'I only wanted to take something and after I'm going back' Mayu said as she looked in a drawer and took out a bottle of red wine and two glasses.
'Mayu,you shouldn't drink that.'
'why not?I'm 18 now so its fine~' Mayu said with a smirk 'if you wanna stop me then get me~' she said as she started walking back to her room. Yuki didn't have other options even if she know that something wasn't right,so she walked after her.

* in Mayu's room*
Mayu put the glasses on the desk as she poured some wine in them after taking a few sips.
Yuki entered the room and sighed
'Mayu give  me that.'
'no, until you drink with me~' Mayu said as she put one glass in Yuki's hand
Yuki looked a little at the glass and then looked back at Mayu how was smiling at her
'let's drink for our frendship!' Mayu said drinking more
Yuki was quite understanding that Mayu was sad,very sad.She just got rejected by her,and that was destroing her heart,So she decided that a few sips will not hurt.
They sat on Mayu's bed as they drinked a little more .After the 2 glass Yuki decided that it was more than enough and she tool Mayu's glass and puted both on the desk.
Mayu was strangely quiet,she was sitting on her bed still half naked and looking at the floor.
'Mayu?' Yuki said as she got closer to her 'you should put some clothes on'
All of a suden ,with a fast movement, Yuki was over a naked Mayu on the bed with Mayu's hands around her neck.
'Take me' a wispher was said
'hah?' Yuki was once again frozen with her eyes wide open .
'Take me!!' Mayu shoted
'You don't know what you are talking about.....the wine was too much.' Yuki said desperately trying to get out of Mayu's hug
As the hug losened a little Mayu had her forehead on Yukis and looking in Yuukis eyes with tears in her own eyes she said
'PLEASE YUKI!!!TAKE ME!! If you don't love me at least take me as a one night stand!! I won't mind I promise!
Yuki was now geting more and more desperate.Inside her something was breaking,and that was all that was stoping her.The door inside her that was breaking was the single thing that was holding her to not say to Mayu how much she loved her.It was almost over.

Mayu was now crying.She would try one last time,and after she would give up,her fight was almost over and she was losing.
'Yuki,I love you.Please, at least say these words and I'll lets you go,please....'
Yuki was over,her fight was over and she lost to her feelings.The door was broken.Her desires where out.
She kissed Mayu ,with all her emotions .
'I don't love you' Yuki said after they parted for air and looking in Mayu's eyes 'I adore you,My princess'
Mayu was crying again after a moment when she thought that she lost her fight,she now know that Yuki,Her Yuki,Her Black loved her too.
As she kissed Yuki again the world outside was covered in black and the rain was eating everything.But they didn't care,it could be the end of the world and they won't care as they have each other.
                             As trought a knight and his princess.They shall now return to their tale.

~ Happy End~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and that was the happy end........and for the bad one......let's go and find out....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'You don't know what you are talking about.....the wine was too much.' Yuki said desperately trying to get out of Mayu's hug
As the hug losened a little Mayu had her forehead on Yukis and looking in Yuukis eyes with tears in her own eyes she said
'PLEASE YUKI!!!TAKE ME!! If you don't love me at least take me as a one night stand!! I won't mind I promise!
Yuki was now geting more and more desperate.Inside her something was breaking,and that was all that was stoping her.The door inside her that was breaking was the single thing that was holding her to not say to Mayu how much she loved her.It was almost over.

Mayu was now crying.She would try one last time,and after she would give up,her fight was almost over and she was losing.
'Yuki,I love you.Please, at least say these words and I'll lets you go,please....'
Yuki was still fighting.The desire was too much but she decided that sould be done so she could protect Mayu.
Seeing that Yuki really didn't love her she pushed her off and got on her feets .She opened a drawer.A drug .She put it in her glass and was ready to drink it.
Another fast movement and she didn't drink the glass......Yuki drank it.
                                                               -EMERGENCY-EMERGENCY-

-_BAD END_-     
                                                                                           Game over~ You lost!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
and so it was.......I wanted to do it M rated but I dont have acces at that section.......Ill update soon with new fics because right now my mind is full of options~ please review and I '' update sooner like this one~
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:19:28 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
And that was Mina part 3.......hope someone read it and leave me a review......And in Cats,fall in love well be
Mayuki
Kojiyuu
Atsumina
Wmatsui
These will come just a little later! but I won't be updating from tomorrow ,for 2 weeks.I won't have a computer .So I 'll try making and last update today if I can...still hope someone looks here too.......bye~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
-Mine-
This one is so good, i love both the endings ( the second end a little more) xDDD
Thank you for writing it :]

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Mayuki fight oh! fight oh!  :onioncheer:
please update soon!  :shy2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
MaYuki  :wub: KojiYuu  :wub: :wub: :wub:

update soon
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
                                                               Cats,fall in love!

Chapter 2: My reason in life is to be with you
Mission2: Let's me show you the outside world!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the four cat-girls sitted at the tea table in the room Yuko and Mayu where still looking at their respertive crushes.
No one was really talking,Haruna was siping happily from her cup of tea,Yuko was somehow looking at Haruna and droling over her tea.And Mayu was looking at Yuki with a tiny smile,while Yuki was trying to focus on her tea and ignore Mayu.

'ne,nee~ lets go outside!' Yuko said as she looked around her
'outside?' Haruna asked curiously titlying her head on the side
'yes! lets us show you the city~'added Yuko as she got up and walked to Haruna
'no.' Yuki said as she just continued siping her tea
'eh?why????' asked Yuko as she got on her knees in front of Yuki
Yuki was a little taken aback but just said 'because we ca--'
and once again she was stoped be her sister
'it would be lovely!' said Haruna as she looked at Yuko
'I'm so glad you like it Nyannyan!!' Yuko said happily looking at Haruna
'we won't stay too long,and well bring you back here' said Mayu as she got in the conversation
Yuki turned her head at Mayu and seeing the cute look she was giving her she said
'hmmm, but we must come before our master comes back,understoond?'
'yesss~' Mayu,Yuko and Haruna said in unision as they  looked at the motherly Yuki

And so they started the adventure~
its a short chapter ....sorry....I hadn't been home for 4 days ..
so yeah
next time

I will prrotect you mission 3: This is our city~!

and too make up for the lost time I did another short one
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              Black Jack-Mayuki oneshot!

Yuki was boored and ...horny! she did it with Mayu 2 weeks ago and she was the one that said that they shouldn't do it to become an obssesion but right now she was horny.So damn horny.She wanted Mayu to do her now! No,to EAT her! And she wanted that now. Even with all her own objections she still wanted it bad.But even as she said that ,she still had to make Mayu want her too.And fast.

Her plan was simple.She had to seduce Mayu.so she was wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of black panties that she know that Mayu liked so much.And started walking to Mayus room.

She opened the room and in that second she decided that her plan is more complicated that it sounds.Mayu was sitting in front of her tv playing a game with her earphones on.Damn! why did she had to play right now when Yuki was soooo damn horny!

Mayu was easy to seduce.At least for Yuki how would seduce her in 3 minutes .But ,to try to seduce,or do anything else with or to Mayu when she was playing was a dangerous thing to do even  for Yuki.Mayu was like a cyborg when she played ,she didn't care about anything else, until you made her lose.And then you can just hide at the other end of the world because she will find you anywhere.

Yuki was waiting.She was horny,but she didn't want to enrage Mayu.But she was still too damn horny! So she decided that consecinces come after ,so she will put her plan in aplication and after get the punishment.
She sterted walking sezualy over to Mayu how was ignoring her. She put herself carefuly on Mayu's crosed legs and her head on Mayus neck and shoulder and waited for a few moments for Mayu to say something.Whe she hard no protest she started kissing Mayus neck slowly.

'What are you doing Yuki? I'm playing here' said Mayu not looking from her game
'nothing...' wisphered Yuki as she feelt more and more horny

Mayu sighed 'ill play just one more level'
Yuki was somehow happy that Mayu noticed her and said that she will stop playing to pay atention to her.But this level just began and the game was quite long so the level was long too.She just coldn't wait anymore,she just noded and kissed Mayus neek again and again.
'Yuki ,stop.What do you think you do?' Mayu asked
'why,I'm just the woman how wants to seduce you~' Yuki said kissing again
'can't you wait a little? I'll stop after this one more time'
As the night went on the red outside was strange and the noise of dogs was stoping every sound.But Mayu still hadn't stoped playng and Yuki continued to kiss her everywhere.A scream like wispher was heard. 'one more time'

Yuki kissed Mayu on the lips trying to get her complete attention.
'your lips are cold, I'll warm them'
Yuki said as she kissed Mayu again on the lips
                                             'maybe some of your lies will escape'
Mayu was trying to play her game and ignore Yuki,but it was becoming more and more difficult to do that
'just one more time and i'll stop.' She said still trying to play
She was almost losing! how could this hapenn? it was all Yukis fault! her feelings suddenly held aloft.Suddelny she was woriedd about an intervention in the game.

Now,which game?  The one she was playing or the one Yuki was playing?Yuki wanted her attention.She wanted her.
Mayu was almost compromising her game.As she finnaly observed everything around her.She realized her contradiction.
But ,blindly she loved Yukis compensation and warmth.
                                                             Destry everything
She wanted to end the game faster.But the only faster solution to end her computer game was losing.Something that she did never do,but Yuki was just to seductive as she moaned her name in hope for attention and Mayu just wanted to eat her.

She felt somehow like a chained dog that couldn't decide anything.She didn't want to lose,but wanted to eat Yuki right then.
Somethimes you just can't have both.
                                          so before she glared at reality she decided that she will try
                                                               'one more time'
she continued to say as Yuki moaned her name now only in her bra and pants.
she just spinde her twenty-one emotions without chossing what to do .

Yuki at a moment noticed her dispair but  calmly still kissed and seductively looked at Mayu.
Yuki know that Mayu detected her lust, it was inevitably.

She didn't want to be allk alone tonight.
Mayu will be consumed be lust.
She will give in.
There is only one thing that had to be made.
She couldn't fight anymore .
She had to lose everything.The game was almost over.
Her video game was almost over.She couldn't do anything anymore .
She was becoming depressed somehow.
                                       'One more time'
She is destroying her lives.
Its almost over.
                               She lost both  games.
Her computer game was over,and she had lost,her caracther died.
Her fight agains Yuki was over, she couldn't deny her lust anymore.

Without making any sound si put dawn her controler.
'Mayu? are you okay' a still lustful Yuki asked as she stoped her kissing.
Mayu just put her hands around Yuki and caried her to bed.
'I lost.'
'I-I'm sorry?' Yuki said almost scared that Mayu got mad and she will leave her there.
'Your punishment......as punishment I will eat you until you 'll  faint.' Mayu said seriously.
Yuki as the reaction queen made a shoked face, but inside she didn't think it was a punishment so bad.She will surely enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------
I don't really like how this one shot is but ill leave it at that......review please??!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I loved it *huggles yuukimoko*  :heart:

update this soon!!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Lol horny Yuki is horny. :on bleed:

I'm really really interested in your cat fic!!! Pls update soon!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Mayuki are so lovely   :luvluv1:
please update soon  :byebye:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yuuki's fics~ -Imitaton series!
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »
                                                   Imitation Black- Imitation series! part 1

Its ......only an imitation.

We don't have an ordinary life.We are after all, idols, how people look up to. They look at us as if we are perfect.Must be perfect.An ordinary life is no longer a variant. We must be perfect. So our life is more like and
                                                                           TWISTED  ordinary life.
We must not fall in love.And if we do ,we must love the ones our fans want.As our own choisses become
                                                                                Forbidden love.
We all have an insincere heart.

Painted over in black so we could never forget and forgive everything.
Our love is an                                        IMITATION
An incomplete  love .

Because as we say, the persons we truly love....... don't love us back.

Its a jet black world.

'I've always wanted to say to you....' I say to my true love, as I wait with her for the rest to come.
She looked at me as I took her atention.Titling her head with a questioning gaze.
'There is just one thing to say' I look at her with a nostalgic gaze as I say
                                                              - The impulse that canot be surpressed-
'I am glad that I was able to meet you.' I say looking in her black eyes
'hmm~ What's with that now , Rena-chan? Is everything okay?' She asked a little worryed
At this I just give her a smile saying 'Nothings wrong, I'm fine'
But that was just an imitation......I'm not fine.
I think I'll break soon.

To love  and to be loved,

I think nothing , just imitations as Jurina comes in the big room and aproaches us. I happily sat up , give her a hug and sat back down with her at my side .They started talking, but I didn't pay too much atention, It was enough to know if they talked to me.

,to the point of going mad.

Jurina turns to me and with a smile she kisses me. A sweet and burning kiss is an
                                                       IMITATION
Senses numbing
Consciounsness fading away
As I think about the one I love kissing me.
Jurina broke the kiss and looked back at the one I was thinking about.The others come too and I need to pay attention.Still looking at the one I love how hugges Mayu and smile at her.
I can see Jurina looking the same way at Mayu with sadness in her eyes and a little smile to hide everything.
The overflowing emotions and
reality
are painted over in black.
So we could still hide behind a smile.

Everything I sing, I sing for you......as if I could hold you a time
I can't breathe anymore if you'll just say you want to stay with me.

Jurina and I are a couple.
We are perfect tougheter.
Or so everyone says.
We are , for each other just an Imitation, of someone we can't have.

I want to say everything I really feel, to give you a hug and after you to answer me with a sweet voice.

You are after all Kashiwagi Yuki.You have a sweet voice, a pretty face, a beauttyfull body.
Every fan would want you. You make them -daze-, as you say.They all fall in your place.
And so did I ,Matsui Rena.

In the night, the sinking moon is
overlapping with the clouds.
                     As if to hide the -shadows-.
As we all sit under the night sky, looking at nothing, and talking ramdomly.
I sit between you and Jurina how sits beside Mayu. You look somehow sad in Mayus direction, as if you wanted to sit with her.
I know that you love her like I love you, and as me you don't say it.I would want to make you happy and lets you sit beside Mayu but right now, I want you all to myself.
Can we not return anymore?
I want the two of us just disappear together.

And I wish so someday I can be with you, with that belief I lets go of my hand and say
' nee' Yuki?'
you turn your head to me
' yes? what is it Rena?'
I smile and look at your beautty
'If it is a love that doesn't suit me ,' I get closer to you and you made a surprised face as I softly kiss you on the lips with everyone seying it
After I broke the kiss I continue and say 'Then it might as well be broken' and smile seeing all the shoked faces around us.

After 5 hours everyone calmed from their shock, but no one said anything as everyone has a secret love witch is or isn't one-sided. We are once again in a big room together with everyone.Takamina called us all here, to talk about what happened and see how the press souldn't know.
'So ,what do we do?' Atsuko asked looking at Takamina
'hmmhhh.....I don't really know ,its good that there were just s few people around....but why did you do it Rena?' she said looking at me.
'I did it because......I wanted to feel the real thing.Not the imitation.' I said as I looked at everyones faces.They all trying to hide the thing that they wanted to feel it too, the feeling of kissing the one you love, not the one your fans love you with.

At a moment my eyes stop on you, and you are not looking at me, you are looking at Mayu as she tryes to hide herself in a phone game .And Jurina is looking bwtween me and Mayu.A scared look on her face.

' thightly and strongly ,I want to be embraced....' I continue looking at Yuki, my princess.
'after all , the ones with Jurina, the warmth of the overlapping bodies is IMITATION.'

All of a suden a phone was closed and Mayu enraged sat up.
'M-Mayu? something the mather?' Yuki asked looking worried at her
Mayu looked at me and said 'if the sun where to shrine
I would be bothered
Because the one I love would vanish from my sight'
I looked around and I could see that some understand what she said , as did I .
Yuko got up and said 'I too! I don't want to give my love to no one!' she said coldly looking at eveyone.

Everyone was silent for a time, so I said ' then, there must be an answer to everything'
It was the time for common sense and morals to be crushed and destroyed.

After what will happen , if there are punishments,
I, should be the one punished.

And what you said at the end,
I shall embrace.

'I think its a good ideea.Its time for all ilusions to end.' Yuki said looking dawn.
'I aprobe that too.'Takamina said 'If  everyone else thinks like that then lets meet here,at the same time in two weeks and end everything.Its time to confess everything and end the masked ball.' she said seryously and got up walking to the door.

the others did the same after a few moments.Each of them thinking about what to do, and everyone know that in that moment, in wich we well confess, the end will come and the 48THEATHRE will be over. It will be our last concert the one in two weeks and we all know it.

As I am thinking of you everyday,before everything will end.I will come and meet you.
Before that melts away into nothing as I know that you Love Mayu more than anything and I love you more than anything.

Embraced in a quivering and wavering fantesy, the kisses we , me and Jurina , shared where imitations.
 I looked at Jurina how was walking beside me, we decided well spend our night together because the angst was to much.
And I said with a bright smile 'what I said to you where Imitations'
And she smiled sadly saing 'Me too'
On the cool skin the cold falls.
'everything and anything in my memory are sinking into the darkness' I say looking at the night sky
Everything is falling away-
'I want to love and be loved to the point of madness!' I scream to the sky
As I look back Jurina kisses me, the sweet and burning kiss is an imitation
Senses numbing
Consciousness fading away
The overflowing emotions and reality
                                           Paint it all over in BLACK

I, Matsui Rena , love Kashiwagi Yuki
Kashiwagi Yuki loves Watanabe Mayu
Matsui Jurina loves Watanabe Mayu

Watanabe Mayu loves..........?

End part 1-Rena's part
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry.....I konw I have another one I should finish but I'm on a little hiatus until I have more ideeas for it and the VanaN'Ice songs took me and I must do something to relax myself.......I talk too much again....sorry!

Review please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :tama-mad:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 03:18:28 PM by yuukimoko »

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Wmatsui are so saaad  :fainted:
I only like the pairing of Mayuki and Wmatsui but the opposite of what I like  :stoned: I don't like it  :bigdeal:
I can't get iiit  :frustrated:
but it's interesting  :glasses:
please cantinue  :ding:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :panic: :panic: :panic: What's going to happen furthen on? Plz update when you can  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
                                                                 -Imitation series Part2

Fate -Rebirth

Rebirth.....its a conforting word.

You are somehow attached to me.You hug me , kiss me, call me. Somehow I think it's fate. Even if I don't believe completly , I still believe it a little.
In the torn up world of red.
Was scattered fragments.
Rebirth its a world that reassures us that if we die, we will be reborn with a new life.
But as it says, we don't know what we were in the pastlife , we have no memory. It's like starting all over again from zero.

As they call you , the squeerl, and me , the cat......
I wonder if we have loved each other in the past.
If we were rebirth so we could meet again and fall in love......

But I know that, if it is real then we would have lived a tragic tale.Because it suits me better.

And with the little fragments of forgoten love, my soul was reborn to love you once again.
But only futile tears flowed as I think that you don't really love me.
So I am sad that you don't mean the words of love you say to me everythime you do.But I am happy that you only say them to me as you don't do the same to all.

But now that you are not here anymore.
I no longer have a meaning of existence.
As you don't come to me anymore when you see me,you don't hug me, kiss me, call me yours as you used to.
You now are distant and don't talk to me or about me as much as you used to.

That voice inside my head
How many times will it call out to me?
The voice that is saying that you belong to me, and that I shall kill anyone that interfereces.

I want to say 'Here, take me!' with my hands reaching out to you as we sat together and not separate.
We are outside with everyone.We sit as we talk about the next concert in two weeks  and about other important or not so important things.Its night and we sit under the sky.

You sit between Takamina and Sae and talk animately.I sit beside Sae and Yuki on my other side.
I wish you wold sit with me, but you don't want , do you?
At least for now, as you don't know you love me.But you will know soon, and then I would be yours again.......did you get bored with me that you started ignoring me?

'I want you to take me to that place with you' I wispher this phrase as a song in the night sky.

'If things like meetings can't be allowed' If we weren't destined to meet in this reincarnation.....then we did we? Maybe our love was stronger that destiny......but you payd the forgeting price.You forgot your love for me........
'Then I'll fade away completly' But not without you.....if you will ever say you don't love me then we shall go in the next live and you'll remember me then.
And I watch with a shked face how Rena kisses Yuki I understand all of a sudden that things cannot come true forever.
I know all of a sudden that you won't be mine forever as soon as wishes cruely vanish.

She broke the unsaid rules as she kissed the one she truly loved.But if she woldn't do it then I would have kissed Yuko,and broke the rules myself....she made things a little easier....lets see what will happen now.....
And I think that if its like thins.....I will be punished with Rena as a gift from Hell for wanting this.
And as a consequence of being unaffected.

Its been 5 hours from then and now we are siting in a big room waiting for Takamina to talk.
I want to feel your hands again.....
'So ,what do we do?' Atsuko asked looking at Takamina
'hmmhhh.....I don't really know ,its good that there were just s few people around....but why did you do it Rena?' she said looking at Rena.
'I did it because......I wanted to feel the real thing.Not the imitation.' She said as she studied everyone,and so did I.
As she continued talkin I wasn't listening anymore.....
All of a suden a phone was closed and Mayu enraged sat up.
'M-Mayu? something the mather?' Yuki asked looking worried at her
Mayu looked at Rena and said 'if the sun where to shrine
I would be bothered
Because the one I love would vanish from my sight'
I looked around and I could see that some understand what she said , as did I and Rena .
Yuko got up and said 'I too! I don't want to give my love to no one!' she said coldly looking at eveyone.
That shoked me! She loves someone...and if that person is not me .....then what will I do?

Everyone was silent for a time, so Rena said ' then, there must be an answer to everything'
The guilt of sins imprisons me

'I cannot break free from them' I wisphered again the next part of the song I was imagining.....
Rena looked at me, as if hearing me and I continued to sing and to transmit her the next part 'The time the gate opens has come'
And she get it 'I think its a good ideea.Its time for all ilusions to end.' Yuki said looking dawn.
'I aprobe that too.'Takamina said 'If  everyone else thinks like that then lets meet here,at the same time in two weeks and end everything.Its time to confess everything and end the masked ball.' she said seryously and got up walking to the door.

And so it was seted.....Fate had began
Nothing can escape anymore....And this messager must obey the rules.
The end of 48THEATHRE is about to start,what had been forbidden for years
Now unlocking

'Guidance to the blue world' my voice resoned as the game will begin.
My Yuko will be with me after all as she will take me to the place over there

As the airhead queen noe I shall decide whats mine,and Yuko is mine.I may be shy but when I want something.....I shall take it!

'I don't need anything else'

'The opening doors that only your heart knows......I love you,Yuko' I wisphered in the night sky as I walked home.......

I ,Kojima Haruna, love Yuko Oshima.
And I know that
Matsui Rena loves Kashiwagi Yuki.
Matsui Jurina love Watanabe Mayu.
Kashiwagi Yuki loves Watanabe Mayu too.

Oshima Yuko loves.....?
                                                                     Watanabe Mayu loves....?

Hyhyhihihi! Its a game of Rebirth and Fate~That I want to win........

End part 2- Kojiharu's part

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh but Yuko-sama loves NyanNyan and only NyanNyan!!! Right..?  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yuuki's fics~ UPDATE!
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 11:19:03 PM »
                                                         Ikasama casino-----Wmatsui

The Matsui sisters have always been close
'I promise that Ill protect you and well be together forever Rena!'9 years  Jurina said as she hold her sisters hands in her own.
'Yes , together forever' Said 10 years Rena smiling at her sister.

But life is not a faire tail so things never end like you want them to.
'then.....its time to go..' 20 years Rena said as she looked at her parents graves.They died 2 months ago becauso of some troubles with gangs and illegal things, leaving their two daunghters all heritage and everything.....but leaving them alone.As they were forced to take separate ways ......or just to pretend not to know each other.
'yes.....its time to go.Sayonara , one-chan...' 18 years old Jurina said as she turned her back to her sister and started walking forward without looking back.

Also the feelings they have for each other didn't lets them go to far.As they both entered the gangs and doing the things their parents did. They learned everything that need o be know from their father and mother, as well as a song that helped them.

Jurina started moving , knowing that at a moment she will play with her sister.She loved her sister more than anyone, and more than a sister.'It is one-sided love after all' she said to herself as she started playing.

The under city has it all , desire, hustle, bustle, strategy.

Jurina know very well that she could lose everything.
She always sings some parts of the song when she plays a game.To give her strengt.
Everyone wanted something here .......jobs, succes, dreams, hopes.

'Lets wager everything important to you' the first part started as she looked at a woman

'Whats tonight's game?' she asks as she sits at a table with another women.
'a moderate stimulus, please' says the woman in front of her.She was elegant and rich as could be seen, with somehow a distant look that was going somewhere soon. Beside her another woman that was wearing man clothes as her. 'She must be someone that loves her' throught Jurina as she examined them.The shorter was looking lovingly at the one she loved.

'a simple game of turning the wheels and dropping the balls?' she asked , looking at the black woman that played.
'Yes' she responded simply with a smile, then she turns to the short one and says 'Yuuchan, if you want you can go now.This is the last game tonight'
'no, Ill wait,Nyannyan.' the short one responded then said 'however , isn't d'albert's too boring?'

'Itll aim at 36 twince.' Jurina said simly ignoring the comment.
'so , will you go to the ....Couple's stage?' she asked as she singed sofly
The two looked at her and then at one another, not really saing anything but thinking about what was said.

What a divine work, unstoppable even by eyes.

'Its SHOW TIME' says the dealer as the wheels roled
And the game board begins to spin, in a predestined situation.
Jurina thinked about what they should wager and asked 'An utter defeat? will you lose 'money' or 'pride'?'

The woman named Haruna ,as Jurina got it, paused a little and then said 'Money.'
Jurina know that she will chosse that.She wanted to say 'love' but they werent together yet,Haruna and the short one, so she decided to put that aside and ask something else.

Jurina nodded.She wanted to close her eyes, but coldnt risk ....
The ball moved.....
                                                       and she wined.

In the under city , there is :envy, illutions and sighs.
She moved to another , there sitted a woman in boy clothes.She had a short stature, beside her was a elegant woman that looked like the loving tipe.Jurina was sure that these two where together . But she could see in their eyes  that they didn't want so lose that, so the player sould give up her 'dreams'.

'Let's wager everything important to you'
she said as she looked at the one with short stature.

'What's tonight's game?' she asked as she sitted
The sort one frendly said 'first lets introduce, I'm Minami Takahashi. And this is Atsuko Maeda, nice to meet you!'
'I'm Matsui Jurina,nice to meet you too.So?'
'A moderate stimulas, please' Takamina said smiling
'A simple game of colectting only 5 aces cards' the dealer said as she did the cards.
'Is attaking with abluff too boring?' Takamina asked Jurina
'No, it isn't ' said Jurina smiling back.
'I'm just aiming for the deal=jackpot' continued Jurina

what a divine work, unsttopable by even eyes
, 'ITS SHOW TIME' the dealer said

Jurina looked at Takamina and asked smiling 'An utter defeat? Will you lose 'dreams' or 'pride' '
Takamina looked at Atsuko that give her a worried look and then back at Jurina and said ' lets play 'pride' , me and you'
Jurina decided that she liked Takaminas personality and she nodded.

She wanted to close her eyes but didn't want to be tormented so it hurt.
The game was almost over and .....
                                                     she wined.

She moved to another one, waiting for someone so they could begin.
'good to see you,Jurina'
Jurina was shoked, it has been 2 years and Rena looked gergeous.
'Good to see you too,Rena' she said finally.
'So what is the final game?' Jurina asked singing their's familly song

'An outcome of full trickery' Rena said back
A simple game of repeating dice-rolls

'an odds bet of 3 is too boring' Rena said smiling at Jurina

'I'll make it black and white soon enough' they both thinked

'we'll we go to the couple's stage?' Rena wisphered but Jurina didn't heard it
what a divine work, unsttopable by even eyes 'ITS SHOW TIME' the dealer said
Rena lookead at Jurina smiling and asked ' An utter defeat?Will you lose 'God' or 'pride'?'

Jurina looked back at her and said 'God'
They played and at a momet Rena stopped and asked 'Not even a break to close your eyes?' as she countinued is her mind 'Ill destroy your heart'
what a divine work, unsttopable by even eyes 'ITS SHOW TIME'

The game continued and something bad was happening.Jurina was almost scared.

The tables turn?

'Will you lose 'love' or 'pride'?' Rena asked smiling

Jurina was shocked. She is ......losing.
                                                    She closed her eyes.

'Once you are closed your eyes, Ill steal your heart.'
Jurina heard Rena saying and as she opened her eyes........
                                                         Rena was kissing her.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND LEAVE ME A REVIEW......

CATS,FALL IN LOVE AND IMITATION SERIES IS ON HIATUES FOR A WHILE.ill write a chapter here and there, but ill do more short storyes.
leave a review.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki's fics~ -Short storyes UPDATE
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2012, 02:41:39 AM »
waw I like it if u can pleaae cantinue

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yuuki's fics~ -Short storyes UPDATE
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2012, 04:04:41 PM »
sorry but I really don't know , I just can't write a part 2 to Ikasama casino......so ill lets it an one shot .Now lets go back .....
-----------------------------------------------------------

- Cats, fall in love -

And so they started the adventure~

I will prrotect you mission 3: This is our city~!

They have left the house and have just got on a house . Yuko and Mayu where very carefull with theyr two princesses as they walked.

They walked for a while on the houses , Yuki and Haruna where holding hands with Mayu and Yuko so they won't trip.
They suddenly stopped .
'we did we stop?' Yuki asked as she looked at Mayu.Mayu  smiled and said 'well this is our city....'
Yuki looked where was looking Mayu and see that they where on a very hingh building, on of the most huge in the city.They didn't see it because they were trying to be careful where they walked . The pleace was really beautifull, almost everything could be seen from there. Yuki and Haruna where really the only ones fascinated as they didn't really never leaved too far from their house.

'Then lets go meet the others' Yuko said as she took Haruna's hand again
't-the others?' Haruna asked sounding scared
'um!'
'we can't. and we wont.' Yuki said as she moved closer to her sister.
'why not?' Mayu asked looking at Yuki
'because they are strangers .'Yuki said simply
'we were stangers too but you did talk to us' Mayu said with balck face
At this Yuki only blushed and crossed her hands over her chest.
'we will protect you so don't worry~'Yuko said grining
Yuki was still unsure . Mayu said then ' we promised to bring you back , so will protect you.And I never brak a promise.'
'me too' said Yuko smiling.
'...fine...' Yuki just sighed as they started walkking again

-30 minutes later they arived at a meeting place-
'lets go in~' Yuko said walking in with Haruna
after them entered Mayu and Yuki.

Inside was a big place like the bigest ball room and where a lot of cats.
'hey Mayu , Yuko good to see you!' two cats got closer to them as the shorter said.
'a , Tkamina, Acchan! ' Yuko said back and Mayu just nodded blankly.
'ah, new faces, and beautyful ones too~' Takamina said as she looked at Haruna and Yuki only after to be hit on the head be a iritated Atsuko.
'a-a sorry acchan~ ' she said appologeticaly and then looked back at them 'my name is Minami Takahashi , im the crown prince and this is Atsuko Maeda my girlfriend,and the crown princess and ace' Takamina suddenly felt a glare and quigly added 'a-and my soon to be wife!' she said shaking and then see Atsuko smiling and calmed
'My name is Yuki K. K. and this is my sister Haruna K. K.' Yuki said as she  looked at her sister
'ohhh you are the new ones!' Acchan said
'h-ha....' Yuki only sighed
'ne ne Takamina , explain the things' Yuk said smiling
'yes , ill explain about this place, just lets sit a t a table

'SO, what's this place?' Yuki aasked as she sipped fromm her tea
'this place is owr meeting place. here the cats all around the city come to discut problems. we are fighting like a familly with every problem. this place is also for relaxating, we have a blibliotek a cinema, and game places.'Tkamina started 'we also have leaders to mentain ordin. I'm the Prince crown and I 'm the one that gives the most rules and comands, me and my girlfriend how is our ace at action' she said smiling at Acchan before continuing 'we also have Jurina the girl over there' she pointed at Jurina 'she is the young Prince, she is the younger one, and beside her is Rena, her girlfiend and the spice princess'

'the next would be Yuko here how is the Perverted Prince......she is obssesed with harasing girls...and doesn't have a girlfrined because she says she waits for love even if she should have one ......' at that Haruna looked at Yuko with a mysteryos gaze, Yuko only smiled.
'And he last one but not the last, is Mayu here how is the Cyborg Prince, she got the nickname because almost all the time she is emotionless, she only likes anime and manga and said that she will never want a girlfriend.......witch we hope is not true....' Takamina said smiling sadly '...she needs love more than anything...'
Yuki looked at Mayu how had an emotionless face and was reading a manga. Yuki sudenly hoped that she could make Mayu love her , but she thinked that it was stupid until she remembered
FLASHBACK
The black cat sighed as she folded her hands over her chest
'beautyful~ I'll die~ mou~ there is no need to cover your chest~ Its not like I wanted to look at it.....probably~' Mayu was alredy drooling looking at the black cat how looked anoyed.
Yuko couldn't believe her ears ,Mayu was becoming more and more like her.She looked at the airheaded cat and tryed to calm the black cat
'now now~ where not here to fight.Ignore Mayuyu~ she didn't slept very much today......' Yuko said smirking 'I'm Yuko but some people call me sqeerl.......I dont know why.....But you can call me Yuuchan!' she said ,after observing the love sick Mayu beside her
'yes...... and this is Mayu, the cyborg cat! now not so cyborg anymore as we can see......'
'call me Mayuyu! is nice to meet you, oh so beautyful princesses! how may we call you?' Mayu said still drooling a little.
END FALSHBACK

Maybe......just maybe she would give the little cyborg a chansse , and maybe love her......Yuki blushed as she thinked that .....

End mission 3
Next time: I can't be locked mission 4:Its time to go home,problems!

------------------------------------------------------
hope you liked it even if it was short.......

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: Yuuki's fics~ -Short storyes 3/7- Cats fall in love -mission3
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »
THE CATS ARE AWESOME LOL

THEY HAVE A BALLROOM AND THEY EVEN HAVE PRINCE AND MARRIAGES LOL

YES. YUKI. MAKE MAYU LOVE YOU.

YES. NEED MOAAAR CAT FLUFFINESS. NYANYANYANYANYAN

I'm dying of cuteness overload. Can I haz all deh kittehz and catz plz?

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki's fics~ -Short storyes 3/7- Cats fall in love -mission3
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2012, 07:40:13 PM »
wow I like it  :wriggly:
problems next time what will happen I wonder  :dunno:
I can't wait for the next chapter  :on gay:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics: