JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - OMG (Oh My God)

Author Topic: The magical rain (Mayuki OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 3967 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
The magical rain (Mayuki OS) - COMPLETED
« on: August 19, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
   Do you all remember how some time ago I wanted to read the fics from a site I couldnt read? and I asked for help? and I got help? Well now I present to you together with Sayuki, our lovely translator, storyes from there!

Translator :Sayuki
'Directior'-the one with the idea : Yuuki (moko)-(me!)

ONE-SHOTS!

The magical rain! Below!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:28:08 PM by sophcaro »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Idol48!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:21:33 PM »
                                                      The magical rain!

Translator : Sayuki!
Writer :Mizukin
Rating :[G]
Websie :
http://www.idol48vn.com/showthread.php?t=2428
Pairing : Mayuki!

The Magical Rain

Maybe it’s crazy for some people to carry an umbrella and walk under the rain but I’m actually doing it now and I don’t care what people think about that. Since the time I was young, I really like reading romantic novels so of course I may be influenced by it somehow. I just read a book about a love story coming from the rain. A sad boy was wandering the streets under the rain and met a girl. The girl gave him her umbrella and then ran away. After that, the boy saw her name and address on the umbrella so he returned it to her then they were in love with each other. Oh gosh, it’s so romantic! That’s why I’m holding an umbrella and wandering around to look for someone who forgets their umbrella. What if the story does happen to me, what will happen then?

It’s been almost two hours; it’s still raining heavily but still no sight of success. There is no hope to find a person without an umbrella at this time. Bored, I run to the nearest eaves and stand there. Closing my umbrella, I watch the rain falling in front of me quietly. It’s peaceful, the feeling of the drops refresh my soul is so great. Watching the rain is not a bad idea at all. I smile at my own thought.

After a while, suddenly a young girl runs under the rain and ends up standing next to me. Her hair, clothes and shoes are all soaked. Might be she’s been running under the rain for a long time. She sits down, not even bother to wipe away the water drops falling on her face and looks at the grey rainy sky with her sad eyes. I stand still but now I’m looking at the girl instead of the rain.

She’s cute. Those sad dark eyes, long silky hair, and her pinky-white face… While busy with my own thought about the girl, I don’t even realize that the girl is looking back at me. Startled, I turn away, even I can’t see my own face but I’m sure it’s like a tomato now. Slowly, I turn my head back; the girl is still staring at me. I look at myself to see what she is staring at. Embarrassing again, I look like an emo girl who carries an umbrella but stand here waiting for the rain to stop, oh my God… As if she knows I’m embarrassed, she pays her attention back to the rain. Then she reaches her hand out to catch the falling water drops from the eaves. Unexpectedly, she asked.

“Are you unlucky in love?”

“Eh... oh… um… yeah… But how do you know?” Being asked so suddenly by an angelic voice, I fake an answer.

“Waiting for the rain to stop while carrying an umbrella, if you’re not lovelorn then you must be crazy.” She answers, not even bother to look at me.

“Y… Yeah… What about you?” She’s getting on my nerve but I try to make myself sound calm. She just said I’m crazy huh? How rude…

“Same thing.” She says coldly then continues catching the falling rain. Until her hands are filled with water, she soaks her face with it, curls up and stares at the ground. I can see her shoulders are shaking and hear some sniff coming from the little figure. She’s crying.

Slowly, I sit down next to her, offer her my handkerchief and smile.

“Here, use this.”

She looks at me with a surprised look but still takes my handkerchief. I look at the rain silently, feeling weird inside, an uneasy and somehow sad feeling. The smile on my face vanishes. Suddenly, I feel heavy on my shoulder but then I realize that the girl is leaning on me, closing her eyes to find comfort. Sleepy, tired…, I don’t know…  I just sit still and feel the unusual and peaceful warmth spreading inside my soul. The new warmth that a girl who I just met ten minutes ago brings to me. I want to feel it more but the time is running out, when the church bell nearby goes off, giving that It’s already seven in the evening. We are about to leave but It’s still raining heavily, so I give the girl my umbrella.

“Here, take this.”

“But what about you?”

“I’m fine. Goodbye.” I run back home, ignoring the rain pouring on my body. Somehow, I’m oddly happy. That night, I couldn’t sleep but kept my mind thinking about that girl.

In the next morning….

*Reeeeng*

“Yuki, open the door and see who it is.” My mom said from the kitchen.

“Yes, mom.”

I open the door and get knocked back when I realize who is standing in front of me. It’s her, the girl from yesterday, in a white dress and with a lovely smile on her face which makes my heart skip a beat.

“Good morning.” She says. “I’m here to return your umbrella.”

“Eh… yeah… Good morning… How can you find my house?” I give her a strained smile.

“Thank for this.” She points at the letters inscribed on the handle – Kashiwagi Yuki_ 18 Kuromachi / Shinjuku.

I take the umbrella from her, still wondering about the name and address on it. I even can’t remember that I did inscribe them on the umbrella. Oh geez…

“You also read that book?” Suddenly, she asks.

“Yeah. It’s really good so I did…” Oh damn, I’ve ruined my own plan. She would know why I did all of those crazy things yesterday by now. Only if there was a hole, I would hide myself immediately.

“Well, I’m heading home now. Bye.” She looks at me amusedly then runs away.

“Yeah… Goodbye.” I answered, still feeling burned on my face.

Going to my room, I sit on the bed and stare at the umbrella. The warmth I’m looking for is still there. Suddenly, a small piece of paper falls out of the umbrella. I pick it up and read.

“It’s a fortunate for me that you actually did the same thing in the book yesterday, and also thank to the rain. Without it, maybe I would never have a chance to meet you. – Watanabe Mayu_ 132 Tosan / Yokohama.”

I smile after finish reading it. A real happy smile. Yeah, yesterday's rain… It was indeed a magical rain.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:18:37 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: Idol48!!!! Mayuki-
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 02:04:40 PM »
.... You wrote my name wrong in your first post though ^^' It's Sayuki not Saeyuki... But well i don't mind about that.

Pardon me if my grammar is so bad. I'm working on my grammar currently since it's my biggest weakness in English >"<

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 02:17:32 PM »
Oh by the way, I found a mistake i made there o.o;;;;;

“Are you unlucky in love?”

“Eh... oh… um… yeah… But how do you know?” Being asked so suddenly by an angelic voice, I fake an answer.

“Waiting for the rain to stop while carrying an umbrella, if you’re lovelorn then you must be crazy.” She answers, not even bother to look at me.

“Y… Yeah… What about you?” She’s getting on my nerve but I try to make myself sound calm. She just said I’m crazy huh? How rude…

“Same thing.” She says coldly then continues catching the falling rain. Until her hands are filled with water, she soaks her face with it, curls up and stares at the ground. I can see her shoulders are shaking and hear some sniff coming from the little figure. She’s crying.

It should be you're not lovelorn

Please edit that, Yuuki-san :) (I'm editing myself, weird xDDDD)
Thank you

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 03:09:46 PM »
Thank you for Sayuki and Yuukimoko :thumbsup

It's really a good fanfic ;)

Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 01:29:36 AM »
it's a good one  :on GJ:
yuuki-chan was very good to translate :ding:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
ITS GOOD GREAT!

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
Waaa it's so cute and fluffy :cathappy:

Thank you for this fic Yuukimoko-san :)
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - OMG (Oh My God)