JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy (Gumgimmic Massive Unit Remix)

Author Topic: Sankaku Kankei (Takayuu?Kojiyuu?) - OS COMPLETED  (Read 3415 times)

Offline -tikamina-

• suberi queen is my oshimen
Sankaku Kankei (Takayuu?Kojiyuu?) - OS COMPLETED
« on: February 19, 2013, 02:51:10 PM »
Hey Tikamina desu~
I'm new member at here. it's my first post, my first fanfic now I'm not sailent reader again
because it's my first fanfic i don't know it's nice or not  :mon POd:
oh yeah, sorry about my english. my eigo is really bad  :nervous
I get inspirated by aki-p song "sutekina sankaku kankei"
ja, hajimeyou~

============

“ne yuko, let’s meet acchan. She said that this weekend will come back at here” said a girl with braided hair with mouth full with food

My name is oshima yuko, I’m third-years high school now. She is minami, my friend since childhood and acchan also my friend since childhood. We are same school since kid until high school, acchan school at normal school but have a dorm so she must live at dorm, then me and my minami at all-girl high school. Oh? did I call her ‘my’?

Now is break time, me and minami eat our bento at school rooftop as always. But look like the break time will end.

DING DONG DING DONG

Yes, it’s time for go back to class. Oh I just remember, did I call minami ‘my’? well I love her more than friend, since kid she really look like boy and protect me when I got bullied or do what I want. I hope she love me like I love her. Even recently minami longer her hair and make her become kawaii, meccha kawaii. Sometime I still tease her as a boy~, of course she get angry but it really funny teasing her.

Minami really famous at school, well she is ex-chairman of student council and her charm still strong. Even I know that she is really famous but I still jealous when many girl flirt at her like now. They going back to the class, many girls greet her, well even they greet me. I’m not to famous like minami even I’m the ex-vice chairman of student council. They call me the pervert squirrel, I don’t know why they call me that, I just love groping oshiri or kissing every girl (but I never kissing minami), and my face really like squirrel then they call me like that.

I and minami get in at same class. Oh? You don’t know? I and my minami are classmate, but she sit in front of teacher and me at the last row.

“thanks” said someone when I sit at my seat, I then turn my head to the person who sit next to me. Kojima haruna, I call her nyan-nyan, she is my second friends at high school after minami, and we are same class since first-year. She is the real tsundere who I know, if at here have tsundere contest and nyan-nyan join it, I think she is the winner, number 1 tsundere girl.
I’m not too like tsundere girl, even sometime minami tsun-tsun to me. But nyan-nyan have really nice oshiri and oppai. I want grope them~

PLAK

Nyan-nyan just hit my head, she will do that if my face changes, she said my face become hentai and look at her like want-to-eat-her-alive. Wow, am I that sado? 1 - 0 for now, I will reply for what you did nyan-nyan, just wait.

Everytime I get hit by nyan-nyan, my friend will laugh to me even minami. Mou, why they laugh, didn’t they pity to me or something like that? I’m hurt you know.  Ok, now I must concert about the lesson, the teacher just coming.

~^_^~

DING DONG DING DONG

Now time for go back home. minami come to my seat, she said she really hungry and want to go back in hurry. At next me, nyan-nyan get up and going home to.

“sorry I’m going first, mata ashita” said nyan-nyan

“ok, be careful, mata ashita” answer minami

Then I get up sneaky from nyan-nyan’s back then jump to her “gotcha!” yell me.

“kyaaaa!!!” shout nyan-nyan. I just grope her oppai, that for she hit me earlier. The score is 1 - 1 nyan-nyan.  when I release my hand she try to hit me but I run with laugh. She know that she can’t chase me so she just angry then she going home. Then I and minami going home together.

~^_^~

Sunday morning

Our promise was 9 A.M at park near out house, the park we played at child time. But I going faster than our promise, I want the one who meet minami first time than acchan, minami’s house is the closest one then my house or acchan’s house.

When I get in at the park, I search if minami have come or not. But I really shock when I look at corner of the park, under the tree, I see you kissing with someone I know, the one who kissing with you is acchan, maeda atsuko.

Then I get to hide so you two can’t see that I have come. I hid behind the wall. My hearth hurt. I’m crying behind the wall, many people see me but I ignore them. Acchan and minami kissing each other now, what should I do? Is minami love acchan back? Am I to late say that I love minami? So you also like minami eh acchan?

Since child I and acchan have same like, for example at food, our hobby, idol we are like, and have same dream too. At child time we really surprises that we are have many similar things

“what if we are love at same person too?” asked her
“we’re remain friends ok? Because you are the most important person for me” answer me
“hai, you too yuuchan, you also my most important person for me” then we share a laugh

In hurry I wipe my tears, I must smile, I must smile no matter what. Smile yuko, smile, give your best smile to them. You didn’t see anything yuko.

“Ohayou~!!” shout me to them. They are really shock hear my shout I can see they in hurry separate and a blush at their face “acchan, I miss you~” said me then I hug her. If acchan not my best friend maybe now I kick her from this world.

“I miss you too yuuchan~” answer acchan and she hug me back, then minami want join to hug me and acchan but I shoo her

“who are you, I don’t know you” said me then shoo her again who still try hug me and acchan, acchan just laughing then minami give up and protest to me I just laugh, then I hug her but she still protest “what? You don’t want hug from me? ok then I hug acchan” then I come back hug acchan the minami grumble “you protest to me right? You don’t want a big hug from me, so don’t hug me” minami then pout. Ugh I can’t stand her pout, it make her more cute

“we..well let’s go?” I try to change the topic, then minami smile when she hears we will go around. I try to get near acchan so minami can’t get near her. Look like minami think I more miss acchan then she is. Sometime she can get near acchan, but then I separate them with I walk or sit between them. Am I too jealous? Is this too obvious?

When we are at shibuya, my eyes caught someone. She is nyan nyan, what she doing at here? In front of café?  Alone? I stop and get eyed her, minami who know I’m not at her side again turn her body

“what are you see yuko?” asking minami look at where I look, I just shake my head, nyan nyan can’t see again maybe she get in at that pink café, then we continue our shopping  time.

~^_^~

Since that day I try to act in front of minami, acting nothing happen. But look like like it have a line betwen me and minami, I mean acchan not minami. Like she avoid me lately. I know since that day every week she comes back here, but she didn’t tell me like usually. Is she had a date with minami so that why she didn’t tell me?

Well sometime they tell me and asking to going up together, and it make me want to fight with acchan for minami, but then I remember acchan is my best friend, most important friend for me. Same with minami, they are my special friend, I don’t want hurt them. It makes me crying. If acchan not my friend, if come first to minami.

Because I get bored at home, I’m trying going out alone. I ask nyan nyan actually, but she said she must part time and now she getting late. i just know that nyan nyan have a part time, but I forget to ask where her part time place because she hung-up before I ask her. The place on my mind at first is shibuya. I don’t know why I really want to go there, maybe because that place was minami’s favorite place then become my favorite place also.

As always shibuya full of teenagers , I look around yabaii that was I thought when I look many people or I must say all of them bring an umbrella. It will going rain, and I didn’t bring my umbrella because I didn’t see the news this moring. A second later rain began to fall. I run to search a shield. It heavy rain. Oh no I’m soaked.

“aa~ I’m wet, yadaa” grumble me and before I get a towel at my bag someone try drying me with the towel that someone bring. I don’t know who he/she it because the towel at my face.

“baka, you didn’t bring an umbrella?” I know this voice, but why she at here.

“nyan nyan…” said me when her towel drying my hair. I look at her, she give me tsun-tsun face but her eyes are concern to me, “are you cosplay a maid?” ask me when I see her outfit, since when she like cosplay? She even use a cat’s ear at her head

“n..no” she answer with blushing at her face. Kawaii. “it..it’s my job’s outfit” is her part time at maid café or something like that?

“where your part time place? And what are you doing? Didn’t you must work?” ask me, she stop drying

“your behind is my part time place, I just.. I look  you soaked wet, then I..yeah..drying you” her face blushing again, I look at behind me. Oh yes that was maid café, with pink and white paint everywhere. That really girly, it make me remember at minami’s room, a ‘boy’ like her love pink

“why you smirk?” nyan nyan ask me “did you imagine something hentai?”

“what?! No, I’m just remember minami’s room, jeez why you think like that..”

“your smirk more look like ojisan”  said her, I want to protest but a man look-like-the-boss calling her and she going in at that café and continue her job, look like she is the waiter, many ojisan at there and flirt at her, I think I know what make many ojisan flirt her beside kawaii, her oppai is, well blame at her outfit. Her outfit make her oppai really..make all men drooling. Me? I think I will spend my time until this rain stop at her part time place.

Since that, sometime I’m going at nyan nyan part time place. Nyan nyan is the person who don’t like someone flirt at her or groping her oshiri. If that me she will hit me really hard. When I asked why she got job at there she said that the salary really big and she must have the money in hurry, and I asked what she want to buy she didn’t answer it.

~^_^~

Today is our graduate day, the weather is not sunny, the weather news said that today will heavy rain. Gloomy like my heart. Because today also..I will said that I love minami, even I know that she will reject me, but I still want said that. I said to minami wait me at under sakura tree in middle school ground. And she at there, many girl surrounding her. When I come I shoo the girls and minami said that I’m sado because some of them asking her and minami want to answer their question, but then thanks to me because just too many girl asking her.

“after this where you will study yuko?” ask minami

“humm..maybe at acting school or going to idol audition I think? What about you?” answer me with doubt answer, honestly I still don’t know where I will study after high school

“maybe we have same thinking, I want to idol audition, I want to be a singer” answer minami with smile, well her voice really good not like me.

“oh really? I think you want to be a cabbage” teasing me, she give me her video when child and at that video she said she want to be a cabbage

“he..hey, that was when I’m still child” her face blush hard and hit my arm then I just laugh.
After that the salient surrounding us. Must I say that now?

“ne minami” finally I break the sailent, she look at me. Just said that yuko, just make you don’t have burden again. “ano..honestly..I..I..su..” just said ‘suki’ to her yuko, it like the piece of cake right? “su..sumairu (smile) am I can?” not that yukooo!!

“eh? Of course you can yuko, I like yuko smile, I like your dimples” said minami with pinch my check make me blush

“no, no..i mean, I..I love you minami, I love you more then friend” that it yuko, finally you said that. I look at minami, she like shock, speechless “hey, I just want to said that, because I know you date with acchan and I know what will your answer, ‘no’ right?” I said with smile and wink, when I said I know that he date with acchan her face really shock and had small blush but then she look at down “instead of that…can I have your second button shirt?” she look at me again and her face like question it “oh? You will give that to acchan? Forget that then, I think I must go home it going to rain by the way”

“wait” said her and took my hand when I will going home “even I can’t love you back, I still love you, and you can have this” minami give me her second button shirt and put that at my hand

“what if acchan want this?” ask me

“just said that you take that, beside..you will going to new York right?” said her, and make me shock. From where she know that I will going to new York? “I know that from your mom” answer her, look like she can read my mind. I’m just nod.

When her hand didn’t grasp my hand again I said thanks to her then I said going home first. But I didn’t going home, I’m going to park. Our childhood memories, my first time see you and acchan kissing. I sit at one of swing at there. Rain just fall when I get at here, and a second later the rain become heavy rain. I’m soaked, I bring an umbrella but I don’t want to use that. I don’t want someone know that I crying now.

“baka, now you bring an umbrella but didn’t use that” said someone

“nyan nyan..” I look at her. Her umbrella at top of my head, that’s why I didn’t feel the rain again, she give me her towel but I didn’t take that

“you will get a cold yuuchan” said her then she drying me with her towel, this make me déjà vu. “I hear everything” said her and make me shock, she hear that? “bakamina..” grumble her “and you also the baka, you know she will reject you but you still tell what you feel toward her”

“sorry..” said me with sad face, and her face like said what-for-? “sorry for reject you” 2 day ago nya..haruna just said that she love me, but I reject her because I still love minami even she with acchan.

“i..i just want to said that..” she answer with shutter and have a blush at her face “just hurry go back at home, you will gate a cold you know” she really concern at me, she said she love me since 2 year ago. And same like me, she know that I have a feeling to minami but she just want to said that before I going to new York.

“yes mom” answer me. Then she take me home.

~^_^~

Three days after graduation day, is my time going to new York. Acchan and minami at there, acchan hug me with crying and said ‘I’m sorry yuuchan’ many times until I tired hearing that. When I going get in at airport, nyan nyan yell my name really loud and she try to run to me but at middle way she fell down. Make people around her laugh, honestly me too but I try hold my laugh and come to her and help her to stand. Her face really red because of the embarrassment what she make

“thi..this for you” she give me 2 box, 1 small and 1 big “e..eat insert small box if you hungry..i..i made it for you..” her face blush again “and..and the other..is present for you..that-the-reason-why-I’m-take-a-part-time..” even the last part she said in fast talk, I still can hear it. Then I give her a big hug and said thanks to her and the last I give her a kiss at her cheek and her face really red. It makes me want to laugh.

“I will miss your oppai and oshiri nyan nyan~” said me then hug her and make my face at her oppai and my hand groping her oshiri

“HENTAIII!!” shout her, she hit my head and push me from her

“itaiii!! You are so mean” pout me she just give me a tsun tsun face and a little angry

When our eyes meet, I can see her sadness. Then in hurry she leave me alone, even in slightest I know she crying that’s why she leave me. I’m sorry haruna. our love are same, one-side love. I love minami, but minami love acchan. You love me, but I love minami. Sutekina sankaku kankei ne (fantastic love triangle eh?)

THE END

========

how it is?  :panic:
I really need your comment minna-sama  :cow:

Oh yeah, i just draw maid costum of nyan nyan
because I love maid costum so I draw it  :P

Sorry again about my english n my drawing  :on cloudeye:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:36:38 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
Re: OSland - Sankaku Kankei (Takayuu?Kojiyuu?)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
thanks for update
Poor Yuko
why dont you make Minami love Yuko back or at least make Yuko and Harune Together
anyway I like your fic
I will waiting for your next fic and make more Takayuu please :jphip:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
Yuko Ojisan FTFW :thumbup

Although the love triangle doesn't help Yuko either :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 01:59:19 AM »
awww it was fabolouus, i love atsuina and kojiyuu BUT you ifc was very nice :B and you let my imagination think that maybe in a few o year yuko come back and say yes to haruna :B

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 02:52:01 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: My poor Nyan-nyaaaa~ T.T Arigatoou *^*

Offline -tikamina-

• suberi queen is my oshimen
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 01:29:36 AM »
Hii_chan :  That was what I think at first time I make this fic. it was originaly Takayuu fic but when I write it I miss my Atsumina, then I put Acchan at this fic then put Nyan Nyan too and..foila~   :nervous
kurosawa87 : sorry about the ending kurosawa-san   :sweatdrop:
Haruko :   :lol: that was what I think too.
Nab : sorry to make your Nyan nyan heartback  :panic:

Thanks for comment and reading my fic minna-sama  :cow:
and sorry about the ending  :fainted:
mata ato de  :mon curtain:

Offline XD_Monster_XD

• No Yuko, Wmidget= no life
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:46:46 AM »
Thank you so much for writing my Yuumina, it was a great read :jphip:
Ima Yuko oshi and my otp are the Wmidgets!!!
Yuumina ftw~!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy (Gumgimmic Massive Unit Remix)