JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - OMG (Oh My God)

Author Topic: Mayuyu hates Yukirin (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 6111 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Mayuyu hates Yukirin (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« on: September 09, 2013, 07:11:19 PM »
Sae didn't mean to snoop. She, Yukirin , and Mayuyu went home together everyday since their first year, which was almost a full year ago. Today, they went to Mayuyu's house and first thing Yukirin ran to take a shower, because she refused to take one at work. A few moments later, once the downstairs hall shower had turned on, Mayuyu made a lame excuse that she had to check on some things, like her mom's flower (her mom hates gardening) and feed the cats and change their litter (Mayuyu has dogs) and tells Sae to go on upstairs. Sae quickly does so, knowing that Mayuyu was going to jump Yukirin in the shower (she caught them once). Sae makes a beeline to Mayuyu's Mac, firing it up. She starts to go to the Internet, but a folder on the desktop catches her eye. It's labeled "Crap on AKB". She fights herself, because with Mayuyu it could be anything. Curiosity wins and she opens it. Luckily for her, it seems to be a folder of -gossip. Nearly every kid at AKB has a document with their name on it. Sae scans the titles, looking for anything about her when a particular titled catches her eye.

"Things I Hate About Yukirin." Sae reads under her breath. She's rather confused because Mayuyu seems to soften up to Yukirin more than anyone in the world. Maybe Yukirin is just a tactic or something to do with power. Sae turns looking at the door. She sits still and she can distinctly hear the water running and moans that aren't fully covered by it. She should hear it stop, but just in case, she pulls up Facebook on the Internet as a back up.

She clicks on the document. It loads up and it's a normal Microsoft Word page, expect a picture of a smiling Yukirin has been added at the top. Sae knows she shouldn't but she reads anyway.

"Things I Hate About Yuki Kashiwagi

I hate how she looks after we have sex. (Sae nearly stops reading then, but instead she swallows the puke and forces all thoughts of lesbian sex and a naked Matsui Rena out of her head) She falls against the pillow, sweat on her beautiful neck and her beautiful hair is everywhere. If I leave she watches me with hurt dark eyes. She looks as if she wants to stop me or say something, but her chest is heaving and she can't seem to catch her breath. If I stay, she lays back for a moment, to let up both cool down. It doesn't matter who holds whom, but one of us ends up holding each other. It's different than when I'm with Jurina or Yuko, because there is no option of staying with them.

I hate how she gets along with my brother. If he's home and she comes over, he runs to her as fast as his little legs can carry him. She picks him up and coos and spins him around. Then, there are times when Mami and Papa make us baby-sit him. We'll turn the TV on and Yukirin will sit in the floor, playing with him. She always thinks I'm watching TV, but all I'm watching is her. He gives me a cute, knowing smile like the little three year old knows what we do. What I hate the most is how I imagine us ten years down the road with two kids, one pale and dark eyes, one darker and brunette, living together, being a family together.

I hate how she dances. She moves so beautifully. I can't tear my eyes away. There are moments when we are listening to music and a slower song comes on one of our Ipods and Yukirin makes me slow dance and I can't break away no matter what.

I hate how Yurikin looks at me during the day. She does it the right moments. Like when the instructor or Takamina's talking obsessively in class and I could care less about they're saying. She just looks back at me and gives me the innocent, all-knowing smile. Or when I'm about to pass out in dancing or coach is screaming at us, she gives me a smile that is innocent but reads "shower – you're house".

I hate how Yukirin looks in my clothes. She looks great in anything (and she looks gorgeous in absolutely nothing). But when she's wearing the jacket that reads "Watanabe" on it is a sight I'll never be able to describe. Or when she's wearing a shirt or tank top of mine that shows about an inch of her skin because she's too tall and my shorts that show off her long legs. But the most beautiful sight is her in one of my hoodies and some of my pajama pants and they end a little bit above her ankles. She looks so adorable and comfortable and at home.

I hate how Yukirin sings. Yukirin's calling and passion is dancing, but her voice is so beautiful. Sometimes, when I go to her house unexpected and she's taking a shower, I'll just go sit on the counter and listen to her sing a random song. Or when my nightmares come and whether she's beside me or I call her, she'll sing because she knows the song has a weird calming affect on me.

I hate Yukirin's cheerfulness. Yukirin could be out of her favorite cereal, had to walk to work, get pushed, drop her lunch tray, and get moved to the bottom of the pyramid, but she would get excited because I show up randomly or because my brother says her full name or just because her mom put fresh flowers in the kitchen. She's smiling when she wake up, smiling when we fall asleep, and sometimes, I wake up and watch her sleep and her lips curl into a smile and I've even heard her laugh in her sleep.

I hate how Yukirin is fearless. She never cares if she looks stupid. She doesn't care what anything thinks of her. She'll go talk to some crying kid and not be scare of their mother. She's not the kind of person to lead an army or defeat the villain, but she's still fearless.

I hate how Yukirin can read me like a book. We can be talking on the phone and she'll be able to tell I'm lying by my choice of words or a hitch in my voice or a pause. If I'm having a bad day, she'll know by the way I just look at her or the way I love to stand behind her at her locker, just to be near her.

I hate how Yukirin looks in glasses. No one would know it, but Yukirin has contacts. She takes them out right before she takes a shower after practice and usually leaves them out. Her glasses are brown and thick rimmed and would look awful on anyone else. She'll be reading (she does it more than you'd think) and I'll say her name just to get her to look at me over the top of them or do the most adorable thing where she goes "Hmm?" and looks up and I want to take her and cuddle her at the same time.

I hate how Yukirin loves to cuddle. At lunch, I think she gets done before me just to put her head on my arm and play with the pleats on my shirt or something. When we watch a movie while sitting on one of our couches, I have to lay back and she has to lay between my legs and lay against my chest. When going to sleep, she can't go to sleep is if she's not touching me somehow.

I hate how I love all these things."

Sae sat back, eyebrows raised trying to process what she'd just read. She always knew that her two friends slept together (she's ignored the muffled sounds at sleepovers), but she never thought at they or namely Mayuyu was in love. How could she be in love with another girl? It's unnatural! Sae had always heard the things her father had said at home when he was drunk.

The water downstairs turned off and Sae  heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Sae quickly shut the document and opened up her web page. The door swung open and Sae spun around to see Yukirin skip in followed by Mayuyu wearing a very out of character goofy grin. Sae gave Mayuyu a disgusted look. Mayuyu's eyes snapped from Yukirin (Yukirin's ass) to Sae. "What the hell are you staring at, Saegay?" Sae rolled her eyes, but before turning around she saw the scolding look from Yukirin and Mayuyu's puppy dog eyes. Yukirin reached for the Ipod dock beside Sae. "Can I listen to ABBA?" She asked Mayuyu. Sae scoffed, knowing Mayuyu hated older music and doubt the cyborg would have any on her Ipod. Instead of a snappy answer, the tall dancer got a soft. "Of course you can, Yukirin. You know that." Yukirin squealed, regardless if she knew or not. I'll never understand them. She mused in her head, But maybe a combination of love and Yukirin will help Mayuyu,the cold cyborg.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:29:39 PM by sophcaro »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline meme-ne

Re: Mayuyu hates Yukirin(One Shot)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:32:45 PM »
Is it me or sae sounds a little jealous XD

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:44:45 PM »
yuukimoko chan~~ ! wohoo.. long time no see your update..  :cry: thanks for the os! you made me more into  yukirin.. XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
This was good, and I just wish you updated our fic... :(

But gah dat Mayu cyborg  :D
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
I hate how much I squealed inside while reading this...
GAH! Mayuyu's so tsun~ Even though I initially thought Sae was the one who would pounce on Yukirin in the bath XD
What's better is that we could actually see how Sae is unaffected by it~ (Sorry meme-ne)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »
Wahhh!!! Yuuki you're back writing!!! This is so great!  :deco:

I love your fic and I hope you update more soon!

Nya mayu the cyborg so many different feels from the complicated cyborg  :grin:

Update soon Yuuki!!! Please!!!!!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 08:44:21 PM »
that is something weird but

mayuyu actually love everything about Yuki

Mayuki is always cute and sometime smexy too...

thanks ^^

continue this????

Offline meme-ne

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 09:08:01 PM »
after re-reading this i kinda have a new outlook  about this whole fic  it does kinda seem like sae is unaffected by it  :banghead:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 02:53:04 PM »
all the feels....  XD I love this! I so love complicated things in life!  :rofl: :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 01:51:13 PM »
I love your fics so muuucchhh!!!!  :heart:
Especially cuz you write a lot of mayuki :)
Please write more mayuki!!
Thankkkyou!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 06:39:18 AM »
I love your fics so muuucchhh!!!!  :heart:
Especially cuz you write a lot of mayuki :)
Please write more mayuki!!
Thankkkyou!

agreed! do write more! :deco:

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 09:54:50 AM »
I really love this part
I hate how Yukirin looks in my clothes. She looks great in anything (and she looks gorgeous in absolutely nothing).
  XD

Thank you for this fic Yuukimoko-san. This is really made my day  :twothumbs
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 04:24:50 PM »
aaa i like it! :thumbsup
mayuyu hates that she loves yukirin  :hip smile:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - OMG (Oh My God)