JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No More Make Me Sick

Author Topic: JUST A LITTLE LIE - chapter 11 (MaYuki) 11/06/2021  (Read 33907 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: JUST A LITTLE LIE (MAYUKI) CH.9
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2015, 05:06:14 AM »

I want to know how sayaka going to react

Wmatsui and mayuki

Update soon

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2015, 05:44:25 AM »
I'm still waiting cmze-san ~ OTL

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2015, 06:50:38 PM »
I know :)

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2015, 07:00:15 PM »
wahhh cmze-san!!! are you back for good?  :deco:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2015, 03:50:41 AM »
Yep...  :grin:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2015, 03:56:02 AM »
Yeay... Welcome back
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2015, 07:31:43 AM »
what happen next???  :? :?
update soon :) :)

Offline keijuna

« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2017, 06:00:55 AM »
Eh?? What happens next? :(
I really want to know because Yuki is slowly falling for Mayu haha

But author san did you abandon this fic????
It has a really good plot and I really like it
I hope you do continue it
I'll be waiting patiently :D

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: JUST A LITTLE LIE - chapter 9 (MaYuki) 4/04/2014
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2018, 08:45:38 PM »
oh my.. here i am again. 5years ago i've read this fic and now 2018 and here i come again to re-read it.  :P

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: JUST A LITTLE LIE - chapter 10 (MaYuki) 5/02/2018
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2019, 07:50:17 PM »
                                                                                                             CHAPTER 10
Well since Yuki saw the video of Mayu's confession,she couldn't help to think about it all the time. She couldn't forget Mayu's eyes as she confessed her feelings. They were full of honesty but she also could remember Sayaka's glare at that time.
She couldn't help to think about her best friend "What is she going to tell her?" "Is she going to believe her?" "Is their friendship that strong?" she is already hiding so many things from Sae.

-At school-

"Mayu chan! How are the things going with your girl?" Jurina asked wrapping her arm around Mayu's neck walking together in the hall while this one only sighed "What things? she is only ignoring me 100%" she said a little sad.

Jurina grinned "Well you need to make her want you.. so cheer up and let's counter attack."   she said with a bright expression.

The two grils stopped walking and looked at the teacher's in front of them enjoying coffee together.

Jurina frowned "What's that?" she asked not so bright anymore.

"Now I understand Why!" Mayu let out acting way too much center and walking away.

Jurina ran to her.

"We need to calm down! I mean Rena has better taste." She said controlling herself.

Mayu turned around "What? Have you seen Yuki's lolis? They are HUGEEEEEE!" She pointing at her chest.

Jurina pretended to be uninterested "Well Rena chan looks like OJOU-SAMA! so white!" she let out excited.

"They look so good together...that ship may sail" Mayu said sad.

Jurina clenched her fist. "We are terrorists so let's destroy the ship!" she said happy.

- Meanwhile-

"Sometimes I think that I'm not okay.. you know I just want to grab my things and leave." Rena let out as she watches the kids play.

Yuki sighed. "I'm becoming a bad person, I'm thinking a lot about someone I shouldn't!" she said worried.

Rena looked at Yuki "That's who we are, we always want and like the bad one." she said.

Yuki garbbed her head desperate. "She's not a bad one." she said then realised that she said it loud and got red.

"She.." Rena let out with a grin.

"I've never... I just... she... confuse me." Yuki said nervous.

Rena smiled "Yeah i kinda notice."

AT HOM

Yuki arrived home and as she guesses Sae wasn't at home, she went straight to her room but couldn't help to notice that it seemed that nobody was in Mayu's room, so she dared to get in.

Once inside she turned on the light, she couldn't help to look at the things Mayu have on her desk, it was really fascinating knowing a bit more the younger girl.She couldn't help to look all of her drawing which  were really marvelous.

Yuki found a drawing of herself many more behind it and then she couln't help to think about Mayu's words in the video.

"I never thought somebody could love me like this."  Yuki thought feeling loved.

"What's happening to me?" She thought confused.

Soon she heard the noise of the door and as a reflex she hid under the bed.

Mayu entered the room, she thought that was weird that the light was on but she didn't mull over that much. She took off her clothes while Yuki covered her eyes and  to not make a sound.

Mayu got on her bed to sleep meanwhile Yuki was still down there looking for the best way to get out of there. 

Offline ojuri 0513

Re: JUST A LITTLE LIE - chapter 10 (MaYuki) 5/02/2019
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2019, 06:46:54 AM »
Oh author san I waited for you to update btw keep it up :inlove: and okaerii~0  :P2

Offline mayuki48

• Watanabe Mayu 💕 Kashiwagi Yuki
    • _IZONEme
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2019, 07:41:02 PM »
New reader here~ Still new to the fandom as well, but I've been out hunting for as many mayuki fics I can find for more than a month now  XD  I haven't seen this yet before and wouldn't probably have (at least not this soon) weren't for the new update and wow, to see someone still writing fics esp. mayuki to this day is something I'm really happy about!  :heart: :yep:

I have yet to read this but dropping by first to say thank you for updating this, author-san. Will definitely edit this to a more appropriate/fitting comment once I'm done reading all the current chapters. Thank you once again *bows 90 degrees*

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2019, 10:56:34 PM »
Yay!! An update..
Yuki just admitted that you like Mayu!

Please update soon author-san 

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2020, 04:14:37 AM »
Uwaaaa  :w00t:
I want to know what happend next  :panic: :panic:
Please update if you have time author san  :bow: :bow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: JUST A LITTLE LIE - chapter 11(MaYuki) 11/06/2021
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2021, 11:57:48 PM »
Chapter 11

Yuki let out a big sigh. She couldn't believe she was caught in this kind of situation, she tries her best to move withou making any kind of noise to not wake up the younger girl, who seem to be sleeping.

Yuki wouldn't dare to look. What would happen if she finds out Yuki was there all this time..."No way!" she thought embarrased.

Suddenly a ringing cellphone woke Mayu up. Yuki tried to turn it off but it didn't work.

Mayu jumped out of bed scared as a cat with quick reflexes "WHO IS THERE??" she asked grabbin her baseball bat ready to use it.

Yuki got out from under her bed embarrased.

Mayu let go her bat kinda shocked "What a surprise! If you wanted to sleep with me, you could have told me. There is no need to scare me like this..." she saod calmed

"No, wait... I don't want.... " Yuki waa so embarrased that she couldn't say a coherent sentence anymore

Yuki was about to leave the room but in a blink of an eye Mayu made her spin. "Wait you didn't take your prize." she sad with a smirk very Nezumi

"What prize?"

Mayu sealed their lips together.

As soon as Yuki's soul got back to her body she pushed the younger girl away and left the room running away.

Mayu smirked

Yuki ran as fast as she could. "DAMN IT! YUKI!" she shouted irritated in the living room

Meanwhile

"What are you doing there? stop looking at me like that... " Rena let out clearly irritated because Jurina keeps staring at her as she is the only one in the classroom.

"Let me help you with that." Jurina replied with smile as she takes Rena's books to help her.

Rena looked at the bright youner girl and only sighed "You should go home, i can do this on my own." she said calmed

"Matsui Rena maybe you just see me as kid but honestly I am way more than that. I am the only person and you willl realize eventually I hope, meanwhile I'm just going ti stick around and wait for you." she said confident

Rema couldn't believe what she was hearing this little girl has some guts.

"It is getting late, let's go" The teacher said with a smile.

-At SaeMaYuki's home-

Four girls were having dinner together Sayaka, Sae, Yuki and Mayu.

"So tell me Mayu. Is there anyone that you like?" Sae asked curious as Mayu only eats expresionless

Yuki feels chills down her spine while Sayaka only look at her.

"Of course" Mayu  responded to her excited sister

"Tell me more."

"No, Its a secret!" Mayu replied

" I forgot i have to grade something, see you guys!" Yuki said uncomfortable

"When are you going to stop running?" Mayu thought as she drinks her juice.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: JUST A LITTLE LIE - chapter 11 (MaYuki) 11/06/2021
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2021, 01:19:01 AM »
Love the update~  :cathappy:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No More Make Me Sick