JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yami ni Furu Ame

Author Topic: Time is good as gold - CH. 44(MaYuki) | 12/06/2021  (Read 105484 times)

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.7
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2012, 12:26:13 AM »
lolol Yuki has changed 180 degree, Mayu must be not used to it >:]

And about Rena, I was like "WOW~ so it's Rena, I never thought about it" XPPP Don't know what to say now lololol

Please update as soon as possible, really want to know what'd happen next and Thank you :]

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.7
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2012, 01:32:16 AM »
Rena is the bad guy oh...

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.8
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2012, 09:25:06 AM »
 ~Time is good as gold~
                                             CH.8

I said i was going to rest but i couldn't so Here's the new chapter enjoy! :) 

(Sunday morning)

Kashiwagi Yuki the girl which her entire school hates because she's arrogant,mean,black can't believe that she's being hugged by certain super smart girl with a superficial cold mood 

Yuki looked at Mayu and couldn't help but smile "i'm always the one giving the first step but today.. seems different" she thought as sees the CG's arm on her waist

*Mayu also openned her eyes slowly,once she relized thag she was hugging Yuki,she couldn't help to fell of bed*

Yuki smirked "it's becoming your rutine!" she says with a charming smile 

Mayu looked other way trying to hide her red face "Go away!" she murmured 

Yuki got up from bed "don't worry i'll be going now but i'll be back!" she says with a smile as she walks to the door 

Mayu pouted "why she just can't let it go?" she though as she goes to the bathroom 

<Once changed> 

Mayu walked to the recreation area,got a table and soon a girl takes her order 

"Ohh i'm sorry i forgot, you're that girl!" The girl says and soon goes away 

"what?" Mayu thought 

Then the girl came again and brought with her a monumental breakfast, ice cream and a chocolate cake which looked delicious and has on top a berry 

The girl smiles "Enjoy" she says then leaves 

Mayu looked at the breakfast "what? if i taste one of this things i would totally die!" she thought then changed her table and called the girl again to order 

Yuki in other hand was in a corner watching the hole situation covering with a magazine "who she thinks she is? can not see my effort?" she thought then got up mad and grabbed Mayu by her arm to pull her up 

"what the hell?" The CG shouted 

Yuki pouted "i should ask that! who told you that you can reject me?"

"You bought that.." Mayu says confused 

"ahhhh.." Yuki looked around then pulled Mayu out of the recreation area because everyone was watching 

"wait up! stop with this!" Mayi says as she stops walking but Yuki was stronger and pulled her again to keep dragging her 

Mayu stops again and keeps forcing with Yuki "i'm tired of this!" The CG say and soon her hand was on Yuki's face slapping her 

"Why did you that?" Yuki shouted mad with her hand on her red cheek 

"sorry.. you made me!" Mayu says looking down 

Yuki was still mad cause her burning cheek but she manage to calm down by taking a deep breath "nobody has ever slapped me!" the taller girl murmured 

"This is all your fault just yours! what are you planning Black?" Mayu asked 

Yuki removed her hand of her cheek "ehh! do you think i'm planning something to hurt you?" she asked then smirked and looked other way 

"what else? why would you like me? *Yuki pouted*  i'm not like anyone here and i'm a girl!" Mayu says fustrated 

Yuki took Mayu's shoulders and made her look at her "yeah  i know you're mean,cold,poor,too smart for me and girl but.. i like you,i really do and i can't help it at first i was mad at me mostly beacuse you were a girl and now i believe love it's love no matter what!" the taller girl says serious not breaking her eye contact with Mayu 

Mayu thought "I'm hopelessly falling in love with you and i can't help it!" 

The CG can feel sparks and she wants to kiss Yuki so badly but "you're so good, i don't wanna hurt you!" she says breaking her eyes contac with Yuki 

"what?!? you hurt me! ars you serious?" Yuki asked 

Mayu turned around "don't look at me Yuki,i don't like you.. i love somebody else!" 

Yuki grabbed Mayu's arm "what? who's that?" she asked really mad 

"not of bussines!!" Mayu replied while releases her arm and walks away leaving a broken hearted Yuki behind 

*The rest passed fast and soon everyone got back to school*

~Night Time~

"hello Mayu chan!" Jurina says smiling  

"hello.." The CG replies not so happy 

"did that black queens attacked you again?" Jurina asked serious 

"no.. i'm going to sleep BTW is good to have you back!" Mayu says as she puts the blanket on 

Jurina just looked at the girl "what's going on?" she wondered 

~ Meanwhile~  

Everyone was already at their room except for one person..

Yuki is been running in the recing track of the campus for at least 20 min non stopping "stupid CG.. who needs you?" she thought as her body fell on the floor 

"why so alone?" Someone asks while comes closer to Yuki and wears a black hood that don't let her see her face 

Yuki gets up "not of your bussines!" she replies annoyed as she cleans her knees 

"So pathetic!" The girl in the black hood says 

Yuki was really irritated because of Mayu so she wanted to take that pain again and what better way that kicking somebody's ass! 

Yuki punches the girl on her face " don't mess with me!" she says serious but she didn't noticed that there was somebody else behind her  

That other girl grabbed Yuki from behind and soon putted a handkerchief on her nose 

After a few seconds of moving Yuki finally gave up and fainted 

"That biatch punched my presty face!" The other girl says mad while gets up 

"c'mon stop playing around,let's go!" The one who's holding Yuki says 

~After some minutes~

Yuki openned her eyes "WTF?" she thought as she sees everything upside down 

*Yuki was hanging* she looked everything "i didn't know this dark room existed" she thought then she noticed her picture and Mayu's on a table around candles 

"Hello Kashiwagi san!" Another girl in hood says 

Yuki looked at the girl but it was imposible to look at her face beside being upside down it's getting her dizzy 

Another girl entered to the room and punched Yuki on her face "you owe me!" she says 

*Soon Yuki's lip was bleeding*

Another 4 girls in hoods entered to the room..

"Nice to see you again Yuki chan!" One of the girls says *Yuki could tell she was smiling* 

"get me out of here!" Yuki says irritated as she moves 

"don't tell me you're scare!" The girl that punched her asked laughing 

"scare of some bitches hiding on their hoodies don't make me laugh btw you couldn't find a better name?" Yuki says laughing 

"I'm going to kill her!" The same girl that punched her says mad 

Soon another girl entered to the room laughing 

"Gekikara sama!" Everyone says 

"Gekikara?" Yuki murmured  

"So you dared to insult us in front the whole school and expect us to do nothing about it!" Gekikara says 

Yuki pouted "i don't expect anything from people like you who likes to bully every student that got here thanks to a scholarship!"

Gekikara laughs and then kicks Yuki on her stomach 

"aHHH.." Yuki says 

"you should respect i'm Gekikara!" The girl says serious but then smiled "are you mad?" she asked 

Yuki looked at the girl  but that stupid hood don't let her see a thing "You son of.. get me out of this and i would totally kick your butts!" she shouted mad as her lip bleeds more 

Gekikara makes a sign to her friends 

*Everyone starts punching Yuki while laughs*

*Gekikara makes a sign to everyone to stop*

"now after this hope you back off and let us do our thing!" She says smiling 

Yuki spits blood and tried to keep her eyes open But she end up fainting again

this is it!  The girl that punched Yuki asked to Gekikara 

"yes, i think she learned her lesson!" Gekikara says as she walks away 

"but..*Shut up!* Gekikara shouts mad then gets back and punches the girl on her stomach 

"i'm the leader!" Gekikara murmures 

~ The next Morning ~ (Monday)

The day passed fast but Mayu couldn't help to wonder about Yuki "she was worried but rathered ignore it!"  

~After class At Yuki's room~ 

Sae walked around the destroyed room "i can't believe those bitches did this to you?" she says mad 

Rena looked other way while she feeds Yuki 

"I'm fine Sae chan!" She replies after swallowing fruits

" I wish i know who they are to kick their butts!" Sae replies mad 

Rena gets up "Don't mess with them,look what they did to Yuki chan!" she says serious 

Yuki tries to get up but her stomach hurts beacuse the kick that Gekikara gave her "Their leader Gekikara.." she murmured 

"Huh?!" Rena looked at Yuki 

Yuki touched her stomach "I'm going to destroy those maniacs once and for all!" she says mad 

"I have to go.. i'll come back later!" Rena says as she walks away 

Sae sitted next to Yuki "say ahhh"  she says with the spoon 

Yuki sighed but still let Sae feed her 

~The next day~ (Thursday)

Mariko sensei asked why Yuki is missing another day

*Mayu was also worried

"She catched a cold don't worry teacher!" Sae replied with a smile 

Shinoda sensei wasn't a fool but she continued with her class

*Soon the rumour of The black queens hitting Yuki spread around the campus and got to Mayu*

~After class Lunch time~ 

Mayu sneaked around and went to Yuki's room she needed to know if that rumour was true..

Mayu entered the room she saw everything destroyed then saw a card on the floor with a message and a draw of a black crawn,she panicked

"i can't believe this.." She thought 

She looked at Yuki covered with her blankets and with her hair on her face sleeping,her hand softly touched Yuki's head 

Yuki fast sit up  and grabbed Magu's hand ready to punch her with her other hand

"Yuki.." Mayu called in shock beacuse the black eye and swollen lip 

"Mayu chan" Yuki says as he let go her hand and covers with the blanket 

"what happened to you?" Mayu asked as she tries to remove the blanket but Yuki was stronger (they were forcing a few minutes) she ends uo pulling Mayu on top of her, soon the taller girl felt something wet in the blaket then she heard Mayu sobbing 

"Mayu.." The taller girl called then removed the blanket and looked at her 

"what happened to your pretty face?" Mayu asked crying 

"i had a fight,you should look at the other girl!" Yuki says with a weak smile 

Mayu takes a deep breath and puts her hand on her chest "you stupid.. this is all my fault! those black queens did this to you" she says crying more 

"c'mon you're not that special.. i wouldn't take punch for you seriously! They made mad and now they are my enemies!" Yuki says as she gets up *in pain but she got up* 

*The bell rang*

"Go away i have to sleep!" Yuki says as she takes Mayu by her arm and pulls her out of her room 

"i worrying about you!" Mayu says in tears

"i'm okay can't you see?so stop crying! i don't need you to worry for me go study something nerd!" Yuki says with a smirk then closes the door and her smirk fades 

"Stupid Yuki!!" Mayu thought then her phone ringed to remind her her appointnent with the doctor 

*Mayu excuse herself and went to the doctor*

In other hand Mariko sensei went to Yuki's room,she knocked and fast the door openned 

Mariko entered and saw Yuki sitting on the floor with a black eye and her swollen lip 

what happened to you? Mariko sensei asked as she helps Yuki to get up and lead her to bed 

"Those Black bitches.." Yuki replies in pain 

Mariko sensei frowbed "what? i told you they stopped existing long while ago!"

"Look around..they did all this!" Yuki says 

Mariko sensei looks the room then sighed "this is so much like them.. i thought this games stopped once Acchan graduated!" she said not noticing 

"Acchan?" Yuki murmured 

Mariko sensei got up "If they are like when i was in this school they're not going to stop till drive you crazy so don't let them do that!"

Yuki looked down "I'm going to discover them and stop them for her sake.." 

"good luck with that btw i'll call your butler to pick you up and take you to a doctor so be ready!" Mariko says as she closes the door 

<walking an empty hall>

Mariko sensei pulled out her phone and dial a number 

Hello Marichan! 

"Acchan please tell me that shit of black queens don't exist anymore in this school!"

Easy.. of course not! *Laughing Acchan*  i chose that Kashiwagi girl but reject to join so i stopped and Black Queens doesn't exist anymore! 

"That what you think.." Mariko says 

"what!? really i wonder who's leading.. don't tell me is that Kashiwagi girl i had high hopes on her!" Acchan says

"no,i have no idea!" Mariko sensei says 

Acchan smiles "i have to go,i'll call you later come and visit me to Paris!"

Mariko pouted "and disturb your honey moon with boring Takamina.. i don't. think so i rather spend my time with my students!"

"Okay bye!" Acchan says 

"bye!" Mariko sensei says as she hangs up and puts her phone on her pocket

"This girls.." She thought 

TO BE CONTINUED!! COMMENT!!  

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2012, 01:54:12 PM »
Oh it could be yuki will meet mayu at hospital?
Ìnteresting~

acchan have honey moon with takamina LOL!

Thank for the update cmze-san,take enough rest
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
Poor Yuki T_T I hope the next time she will beat they ass

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »
Oooooooooh!awesome!

Mayu is going to the doctor, Yuki is going to the doctor..... Will the two meet each other? :?

Liked the updateo/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2012, 04:25:29 PM »
Wow! cmze-san why so awesome?!  8)

I really love this story.. Yuki is so cute~  :inlove:

Yuki, why rejected Mayu's concern! Put away the pride and be lovey dovey to her already..  :inlove:
It's getting more and more interesting.
And they will meet at the hospital?? I'm excited to know what will happen next.  :inlove:

Thanks for the fast update cmze-san~  :bow:  :bow:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2012, 01:21:00 AM »
i hope mayu chan will be alright cuz she has an appointent with the doctor, no yuki dont push away mayu  :( :? love the fanfics though cant wait for next update  :love: :yep: :heart:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2012, 05:35:54 AM »
nice update,
so Yuki wanted to settle things by her own huh?
Is it Geki really is Rena??
would Mariko will get into this matter?
Previous Acchan is the lead for black queen,
so many question pop out to my head.

Looking forward for the next update.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2012, 05:41:14 AM »
Wahhhhaaaaa! :cry: Yuki get hitting...

Mayu poor you... you are lying for don't hurt Yuki when you... NO!!!

Geki is Rena?? Her behavior is too weird! 
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2012, 04:14:53 PM »
First time commenting on your story although I've been reading a few before you started this one.
I really like Time is good as gold, probably the fic I like best of you now. Though I am also reading Remember me at the moment and really liking it :D

Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to next chapter  :wub:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~Time is good as gold~ MaYuki CH.9
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 09:46:53 AM »
                                  ~Time is good as gold~

*Well you already know the first part is the continuing of hospital scene from the first chapter*

"How can you be so calm?" Jurina asks 

Mayu smiles weakly "she has the right to do what she wants!" 

Jurina pouts and looks through the window "how she dares to leave you in the moment you need her the most? she says she loves you and do this shit!" she says mad

Mayu smiles "She loves me.. more than anything!" the CG replied 

Jurina turn to look at Mayu then looked other way "where the hell you can be? when i see you..i'm going to beat you so hard!" the pimp thought 

Mayu looks at her friend "She always gets back,she can't stay away but i really hope she keep her promise this time!" she replies faking a smile 

Jurina was shocked "you told her to stay away.." she murmured 

Mayu nodded trying to avoid tears "i want her to be happy and forget about me.." 

~At Sae's~ 

"Here's for the hangover!" Sae says between mad and sad then gives some pills to Yuki with a glass of water 

Yuki takes the pills with the water 

Sae looks at Yuki "You know i don't think,this is the way to deal with *SHUT UP!!" Yuki shouts interrupting Sae

Sae was shocked 

Yuki gets up from the couch "i don't wanna cry.. i don't wanna cry more!" she replies and many tears falls on the rug 

Sae looked other way "Let's party hard Yuki.." she says sad

Yuki looks at her friend "let's party hard!" she says as she wipes her tears but more kept coming

CH.9

Mayu was buttoning her shirt up..
 The female doctor sighs in relief "Everything looks fine so don't preasure yourself,keep taking your medicine okay? she says as she sits and looks at her computer 

Mayu smiles "don't worry i'll take my tasty pills!" she says as walks to the door 

"don't forget your diet and NO SPORTS!!" The doctor say serious 

"Okay.." Mayu says with a smile and then leaves 

A nurse entered.. 

"Watanabe san looks so good!" The nurse says with a smile while the doctor keeps looking at the pictures of Mayu's heart on her computer 

The doctor sighs "no matter what we need to find her a heart soon as possible or she might..!" she says serious 

"Die.." The nurse says sad

(Note: Yuki and Mayu didn't see eachother because Yuki was wearing a hood and also because Mayu fast went to the bathroom to talk to her mother who's been calling her all morning to make sure that she'll go to her date)

Yuki entered to the room with a boring face "she heard the conversation before entering but she didn't care" 

"You must be Kashiwagi san!" The nurse says with a smile 

Yuki ignored the nurse and looked around the office,she notice a blazer of her school 

"Ohh Watanabe san forgot her blazer and just said goodbye!" The nurse says and takes the blazer from Yuki's hand 

Yuki's eyes opens wide "Did you say Watanabe san?" 

"Do you know Mayu chan?" The female doctor asks as she gets up from her desk

"You were talking about her a few minutes ago and about a heart, She's sick and she's going to die!" Yuki say all red  with tears on the corners of her eyes 

"Kashiwagi san!" The nurse and the doctor says in unision but Yuki ignore them and ran away hoping for Mayu not be so far 

(The doctor and the nurse were confused..)

After a few minutes Mayu gets back "sorry i forgot my blazer!" She says as she looks at the nurse and doctor

"Here it is Watanabe san!" The nurse says 

Mayu smiles and grabs it "Thanks..i'm late for school" she says and leaves fast

~Meanwhile~ 

Yuki was running with tears rolling her cheeks without stopping somehow she feels like her heart is being stabbed so many times and incredible pain that only can be only stopped by seeing Mayu 

Soon many memories hit Yuki's head while she runs..

~Yuki's pov~

"How could i be so blind? The list of things.. she wants to do all those things before dying,she doesn't do sports because she can't, not because she's bad at it! she eats just salads.. no chocolates,no icecream no nothing and she said no because she doesn't want to hurt me because she's going to.. *More tears* NO! NO MAYU CAN NOT DIE!!! Yuki shouts and keeps running 

~After 20 min~ 

Mayu was already in the school *She took the bus while Yuki just run* 

The CG went to Yuki's room but the taller girl wasn't there..

Mayu sighed "Where are you?" she wondered then she went to look for Jurina to catch up 

~After 10 min~ 

Yuki gets to the school,she takes off the hood as she tries to catch her breath 

Everyone looks at her 

"what happened to her?" Everyone was commenting as they look at her 

"that was truth those Black Queens beated her ass!" Someone mumures as she looks at her black eye 

Yuki looks at everyone who was staring at her and soon this hate or this bad feeling takes control over her "WHat the F are you looking at me?" do you enjoy this? seeing me this way!" She asks as she walks closer to a bunch of girls

*One of them pouted*

Yuki grabbed that girl then looked at her in the eyes "what makes you better?" she murmured "What makes you better than her!?! she shouted then pushed her out of her way 

Soon her friends helped her to get up 

"I'm happy that you're getting what you deserve for being a prig!" The girl says as she gets up 

Yuki looks at the girl  and suddenly punches her on her face after a few seconds the girl's friends reacts and tries to punch Yuki but she was angry and full of hate so she dodge their punches and punch them back 

Many students tried to stop Yuki but she was like a wild angry animal not caring that she was all hurt for her previous encounter with the Black Queens 

(There was two girls holding Yuki to stop her)

Sae appeared from nowhere and punched one of the girls that was holding Yuki while Rena also appeared and hit the other girl that was also holding Yuki 

The first girl Yuki hit,punched her on her face making her to fall on the floor *She was really tired*

Sae and Rena stopped the fight then grabbed Yuki and tried to take her to her room the she refused 

"I need to talk to Mayu!" Yuki says as she leans against a door 

"that can wait till tomorrow!" Rena says and grabs her arm tight

Yuki released her arm "i ..need.. to.. do.. that.. now" she says with watery eyes 

"what's wrong?" Rena and Sae asked worried *They have never seen Yuki this way* 

Yuki run to Mayu's room 

*Yuki openned the door*

"Where's Mayu?" Yuki asked to Jurina who was playing with her computer on her desk

Jurina got up and looked at Yuki "wow that looks bad!" she says smirking 

Yuki was serious "where is she?" she asked 

"what do you want with my friend?" Jurina asked then Yuki grabbed her by her collar

Someone openned the door 

"Jurina chan.. " Lovetan looks at the two girls 

Yuki turns to look at Lovetan "where's Mayu?" she asked 

"in the bathroom.." Lovetan naively answered 

Yuki pushed Jurina then run to the bathroom..

Jurina got uo fast and also followed Yuki leaving a confuse Lovetan behind 

While Yuki runs the hall *Why you didn't tell me before? all the things that i did to you when you got here!" she thought the she openned the door of the bathroom 

(Note: Bathrooms in this school are big there are many  showers and cubicles)

Yuki entered to the bathroom and there was many girls brushing their teeth in front of the mirror and Mayu standing looking at them 

"Mayu chan.." Yuki says between sad and worried 

"Yuki chan.." Mayu says looking at the hurt Yuki 

Yuki looked other way and remembered what the nurse saod  then grabbed Mayu's arm and gets inside one cubicle with her 

"what are you doing?" Mayu asked nervous and blushing

*Everyone inside the bathroom wondered what was happening inside the cubicle*

Yuki looked at Mayu and soon her tears were rolling down her cheeks 

"Yuki chan.. what's wrong?" Mayu asked nervous sad

Yuki gets even closer and putted her hands on Mayu's chest 

"what are.. what?" Mayu asked nervous kinda red 

Yuki opened all Mayu's buttons with at once 

"What!?!?" Mayu asked shouting and covering her chest 

Yuki looked at the scar on her chest "so it's truth.. you're going to die!" she murmured 

"how do you..*Yuki opened the door of cubicle and left*

Mayu looked covered her chest with her shirt then got out of the cubicle,she was shocked for what just happened but still walked to her room 

*Everyone was looking at her as the CG leaves the bathroom*

~At Mayu's room~

"Why your shirt is broken?" Jurina asked walking around the room like a mad dad 

*Mayu was spacing out*

"did she do something to you?" Jurina asked 

*Mayu remembered the scene were Yuki just looked at her scar*

"she was hurt,her eyes..she was crying " The CG thought 

Jurina pouted "Did she do something to you?" she asked again 

Mayu got up and took another shirt from a drawer then put it on  "i have to talk to her!" she says as she goes away 

*Mayu looked for Yuki around the school but nobody had seen her*

(After 30 min)
She looked again on her room, the pool side, the campus but she wasn't there..

Mayu sighs in defeat but then remebered the table and the trees "Maybe she might be there.." she thought and walked 

It was dark and Mayu's hope faded when she nobody there "she's not here.." she murmured sad then walked back to the rooms building

She saw somebody sitting on the bench looking at the dark sky

"Yuki chan!" Mayu says with a smile but it soon fades when she sees Yuki swollen eyes for so much crying 

Mayu's tears automatically came out,she got closer and sitted next to her 

Yuki looked down trying to not cry again,Mayu noticed and hugged the taller girl 

Yuki feels the warm coming from Mayu's embrace and can't help to hug her back tigh 

After a few minutes Yuki breaks their hug slowly "i'm not gonna leave you..i don't care about your illness,i wanna be with you!" she says with her forhead connecting with Mayu's 

I just.. we can't..*Yuki kiss Mayu on her lips softly* 

Mayu cupped Yuki's cheek while Yuki was already cupping her cheeks to pull her even closer

*The two kissed as their tears slowly roll their cheeks*

TO BE CONTINUED!! COMMENT!! special thanks to Yukimoko to give that song that inspired me so muchhhh <3 "i was crying while writting this chapter!"xD hope i could transmit the same feeling!! :P

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2012, 10:36:14 AM »
I too was crying while reading this chapter  :cry: It's just so sad... Now Yuki has known about Mayu's illness. Yuki please stay by Mayu's side and protect her!!!!!
Thanks for the update, cmze-san.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2012, 11:27:32 AM »
Ìts hurt,

This chapter really hurt me so much

See yuki like that,why mayu?why you want yuki stay away from you?even if its for her sake,please let her be with you till the end

Ah why suddenly i want a happy ending

Hurt its hurt
Damn this tears in my eyes,uhg stop this...,

Cmze-san this is thdm great awesome story!

Thank for the update,ah hurt!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »
oh my gash! so much drama!  :panic: I can't take it, this is so sad!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
and btw. Those unnamed girls should stop punching Yuki's face!  :angry:

I really love Yuki's character in here! She's so sweet to Mayu!  :wub:
And they kissed!  :inlove:  :inlove:

I'm excited to know what will happen next!
Thanks for this update cmze-san!  :bow:  :bow:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »
Oh and plus dont kill yuki too,

Well,i just dont want thex die,mayu nor yuki lol i love them too much

But if that not gonna be happen,how about the two die together?its more fair (the heck with me!!!)

Im sorry cmze-san ,but i cant help it, after read this chapter,its hurt me,lol its sad

Peace
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »
@anzai: What!!? How could you! How could you anzai-san!! You're so mean to me!!
,how this thing involved your wmatsui!? Thats not fair! I loved wmatsui on your fic a lot!!,OMG you're not just trolling me but now bullying me?? Your cameraman? Fine! Fired me! And i will get  another job as wmatsui underling who like cleaning and sweeping...LOL (what im talking about anyway)

@cmze-san: ah im sorry,look like its turn to a war,but its not my fault,im just inocent reader who like to fantasy anything LOL,but of course you're the one that make the story is the king LOL love all your fic

So im not anzai-san cameraman anymore,bye bye LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2012, 07:35:42 PM »
What!?!?  :shocked

Sorry i didn't mean to cause war!!  :rofl:

Hey mmm i'm not going to kill my precious otp!   :lol:

so be calm!! :)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2012, 09:11:22 PM »
omg this fanfic is beatiful i cried so much when reading it  :cry:czme u are a genius  :love:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2012, 09:48:52 PM »
I dony know what to say on this chapter, but still want to comment :p

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yami ni Furu Ame