JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - my graduation

Author Topic: [MariHaru] Basket Case - Under Construction (HPOV Chap3 Posted) 7/20  (Read 128958 times)

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 11: That Damn 75-80% and Betty's Promise!)
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2012, 03:02:14 AM »
“Hmmm. I think I’ve lost count but…I’m guessing about 75-80%.” Snorlax suddenly said as she stood next to me, snapping me out of my thoughts as she smiled at the three. Eh? Percentages?

“You still doing that crap?” I asked as I turned to her, my eyebrow raised. “You do know that she already reached a hundred, right?”

She chuckled then glanced at me as she says, “Oh, so you think I was counting for Haruna? Miichan is the one in charge of that.” She grinned at me, gave me a wink then began to walk away, heading to where the three went, leaving me to watch her retreating back with narrowed eyes.

“You have got to be kidding me.”

THIS.IS.JUST.PRICELESS...

Pleaaaase Mariko-samaaa please give Betty a chance!
The last part where Mariko played the guitar for Haruna was so cute and touching.

Oh myyyy, I enjoyed this chapter so muuuuch. You are the best!
Keep going keep going~

Looking forward for next chap.
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
this is the 1st time i'm reading fanfic and i'm like Mariharu  :wub:, because my friend recommend this fanfic to me it just so awesome!!!!...

i want to imagine what Mariko-sama wearing everyday during with Haruna, with her friends or at Crackhouse University? can you describe it?  thanks :luvluv1:

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 12: Want to, Have to Part 1!)
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2012, 12:32:21 PM »
Short chapter ahead!  XD
Why? Because it'll take me another few days to complete it so...I decided to cut it despite me not wanting to.  :nervous
It fits though since the end is a cliffy so... :nervous
I'm also trying to get back to the weekly updates to finish everything quickly.   :lol:
I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore so bear with it.   :nervous

My replies to commenters:

@dee1711: I was surprised when you commented too.  :lol: Mariko doesn't seem to be aware of how much she cares for Betty really.  :lol: And I know what you mean when you said she was a charmer. I imagined that scene in my head and I was like, 'Marry me Mariko!'  :rofl:  Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@lovemariharu: That 100% is a long long process for Mariko. I think.  :nervous But then again, I can just shorten it.  :lol: This fic makes people like Haruna? Really? That's great then.  XD She's a very likeable woman, really.  :) That goes for Mariko since she's a troll in real life. Everybody loves trolls.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Cali8467: Yey! I made a silent reader/thank you presser appear!  XD Stalking since chap 3? I honestly don't know if that's normal.  :nervous But, it's all good.  :lol: Actually, Tomochin here has taken a liking to Haruna as a friend. In my head, they're conversing. Here, you can't see it since this is Mariko POV.  :lol: Betty...I mean Haruna :lol: is pretty lucky to have such good friends.  :) That goes for Mariko as well despite her thinking that the others are crazy. She'll get wrapped up in the craziness soon.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@SharkAttack: Rena and Haruna talk eh? I can probably add that.  :) Rena is supportive when it comes to Haruna's obvious feelings for Mariko. And she does have her friend that picked her up when they had that altruistic deed. She's probably the one you're referring to.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@masokun: Did you drink the brain cell killing drink then? It's better to drink them with friends.  :lol: Thank you for the salute.  :nervous Though sometimes it feels like I'm just throwing out stuff. I'm glad that those stuff fits though. :lol: Fang and Mariko have a lot in common other than being mean. I don't think Mariko is aware of those similarities though.  :lol: It does seem like Mariko has fallen for Haruna, right? I mean, what she did was beyond nice.  :lol: You love that song now? Great!  XD I love that song too.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@RJay: You like science then? Cool!  XD Ah, the busy life of a student. Good to know that you study very well.  :) Keep it up and you would definitely get your diploma.  :) Hot smooch? Tongues and lips colliding in a heated and wet kiss? I'll add that after a couple of chaps.  :lol: I still haven't finished my work but I only have one more so I decided to update.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@m00nchild: Itano and Mariko does seem like the perfect roommate. I actually thought of Haruna and Mariko being in different room at the start of the fic, but I actually thought it'd be more cute if the MariHaru pairing were to be roommates.  :lol: Plus, with them being roommates, it adds to their growing feelings for each other since they pretty much see each other everyday.  :lol: Mariko would definitely accept Haruna in her life soon. Pretty soon in fact.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@kahem: I honestly had trouble imagining Tomochin drunk.  :lol: Same system? And what would that be dear kahem-san?  :lol:  Yuko, is pretty much different here, being mature and all. But then again, all of them are pretty much different here than their usual personas.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@flameeyes: GIF attack?!  :lol: I'm glad no one reported you for that then.  :lol: Real sex eh?  :lol: It'd be bad if they went right to that, you know.  :lol: Basket Case season 2?!  :nervous As much as I love writing dysfunctional fics such as this, I have no idea if I could do a season 2 anymore.  :nervous Too much head bleeding for me.  :lol: But who knows, maybe I can. I'm still not sure, really.  :nervous Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@Sese: Your english is fine, really.  :) I'm glad you thought the last chap was beautiful.  :) Thanks for the love too.  XD That goes for liking my username.  :lol: That 20%  :lol: is a long long process, so your patience is a must.  :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@Suicchin: I'm pretty sure that chance will present itself soon.  :lol: Very soon in fact.  XD Thanks for liking the last chap. I'm glad you enjoyed it.  XD Despite the fact that this is pretty much predictable what with the cliche scenes being thrown here and there.  :lol: Hopefully I can make the ending a surprise though.  :) Thanks for reading and commenting!  :lol:

@yanouchi: Yey! I made a new reader appear!  XD I'm surprised though.  :O First time reading a fic? Welcome to the Akb48 fanfic forum then.  :welcome There are a lot of cool fics here that I'm sure you'd enjoy.  :) Thanks to your friend for recommending this too.  XD Hmmm. I'm not really into fashion but I'll try to write whatever fashionable clothes Mariko is wearing then.  :) Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

To dear thank you pressers and silent readers, I thank you as well.   :bow: :bow: :bow:

I warn again!
This is fiction. If I ever offend someone, please feel free to tell me.
With that, I'm done. Because I have a slight headache.  :nervous
Enjoy!  :)

many thanks to yanouchi and crazywota for the poster

Chapter 12: Want to, Have to (Part 1)!

Remember that movie I told you about?

You know, that movie Groundhog’s Day?

Man gets stuck inside a time loop making him to relive the same day over and over again, that movie? Yeah, that was me. I was that man. Well not literally that man because…you know, still a girl here. What I mean is that…I’m sort of like in a time loop myself. Everything for me just repeats itself, and I had no complaints about it. I was used to it. Everything stayed unchanged like I want it to be. That was my comfort zone.

Keyword there?

Was. Definitely past tense there since everything is changing around me…and I hate to admit it but, I think that includes me too. Truthfully, I don’t know if this constant changes happening around me is a good thing or a bad thing.  I mean, the Squirrel was right, even though I really don’t want to admit it. I was used to the whole simple life of seeing black and white. It was easy for me. Now, I’m finding the world in different colors, too many colors, too many emotions building inside, and I don’t know if I can handle it. How can I handle it? What will become of me? I mean, what will I be if I’m not a sarcastic, apathetic, sucky, Scrooge incarnate anymore?

More importantly, do I want to be someone other than a sarcastic, apathetic, sucky, Scrooge incarnate?

“Seriously? You guys came up with stripper names back in high school?” Creepy asked, snickered together with Snorlax who was sitting beside her. I narrowed my eyes as Crazy Psycho, wrapped her arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her, grinning.

“Yup. Me, Kazu and Mariko here have our own stripper name.” She nodded seemingly proud of that pointless achievement. Seeing her smug look, I rolled my eyes and shrugged off her arm off of me. I suddenly felt that familiar feeling of being watched and wasn’t surprised to see Betty—who was seated across me—looking away from me as I looked at her. At least she’s not blushing anymore. No wait, she is now. Geez Betty.

“I go by the stripper name, Sylvia, the explorer.” Crazy Psycho said, trying to sound husky but obviously failing as she just sounded like a grandma having an asthma attack. She then winked at the three and made a clawing hand gesture as she says, “Rawr,” with the same grandma asthma attack voice. Creepy seems to enjoy it as she began laughing.

“What’s with the ‘rawr’?” Snorlax asked, her lips began to twitch as she suppressed her laughter.

“I explore the dangers of the unknown, like a lioness prowling for hot, wet, meaty flesh…if you know what I mean.” She gave that eat shitting grin of hers and began to wiggle her eyebrows suggestively. That only earned chuckles from the two while Betty tilted her head slightly, confused. Hmm, should we be discussing this since there is a nun among us?

“You should go for a stripper name, Sylvia, the meat lady then.” I said unenthusiastically as I took a sip of my juice.

Miichan turned to me, looking impressed as she says, “Hey, that could work too.” Hearing that just made me sigh. Crazy Psycho, go figure.

“I’m saving Mariko’s stripper name for last since I know it’ll be epic…” Snorlax trailed excitedly as she leaned towards Miichan, making me to roll my eyes. “So what is Saito-san’s stripper name?”

“We call him Smiles so he decided to remove the ‘S’ in it making it Miles.” Miichan shrugged. She then smirked as she added, “Miles Shagger. He says it’s because he can shag for miles and miles and miles.”

“Sounds like a horny hermit.” I grumbled, resting my chin in my hand. Snorlax and Creepy chuckled at my comment while Betty just stared blankly, her lips pursed as she looks at Crazy Psycho. Geez, don’t tell me she’s getting jealous just by hearing his lame stripper name now? Ugh.

“So? What about the Prince then? What’s her stripper name?” Creepy asked…creepily, her eyes lighting in excitement. Miichan glanced at me, a devilish grin across her lips, making me to roll my eyes again. She then turned to the three, eyebrow moving suggestively as she replied, “Ebenezer Scrooge.”

I let out a sigh as I narrowed my eyes at the two who are now laughing their ass off, earning confused glances from the table beside us. It’s not THAT funny.

“Ebenezer Scrooge! How fitting. I can actually imagine an announcer calling out your stripper name on stage.” Snorlax said in between laughs as she has her head on the table, her hand smacking it.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the hot, alluring and unwrinkled Ebenezer Scrooge.” Creepy said, her voice a bit deeper as she mimics a fucked up announcer. I glanced at Betty and saw her covering her mouth with her hand, stifling her laughter. Oh, so she finds that funny too huh? Hmmm. Let’s see if she finds this funny too.

“Yeah, imagine that and me wearing that old, huge, white dressing gown and a night cap, walking down the catwalk confidently.” I started, my voice starting out flatly. With a confident smile on my lips as I got their undivided attention, I continue my tale, trying my best to make my voice husky and laced with sex.

“As I reach the end of the small runway, I took hold of the pole and began swaying on the beat of the music, seductively, provocatively. My other hand made its way on the sash of my old dressing gown as I twirl and rode that pole for the audience pleasure.” Internally, I was laughing my ass off at their gaped trance-like faces. My eyes then locked on Betty, her hand was still covering her mouth, her eyes were wide in anticipation and I can still see that blush across her cheeks as she waits for me to continue. I indulged her silent wish, making her imagine every word I utter.

“I continue to torment the audience as I slowly…so slowly pulled on the sash, untying it, readying myself to reveal what’s hidden beneath. My hand sensually caressed my stomach until it began to slowly travel upwards, stopping as it reaches in between my breasts. I gripped the hem of the dressing gown, wanting to release my hot, awaiting body to the public.” I leaned closer towards them, making them swallow in eagerness, leaning at the table as I whisper to ask, “And do you know what’s hidden beneath that wrinkly old dressing gown?”

The corner of my lips arched up as the three shook their head in reply. My brows moved suggestively as I whispered to them, almost purring out the words that escapes my lips.

“Nothing, but an oversized shirt that says, ‘Haha, made you look.’” And cue deadpan look of Snorlax and Creepy as I pulled away letting out a smirk. I glanced at Betty and found her frowning slightly, confusion across her face. Heh. Troll mode successful then. Laugh at that then. And yes, I do feel a bit disturbed at the fact that these three are imagining what I was saying. Like really? Definitely fucked up.

“And let’s change your stripper name to Scrooge McTease then.” Miichan said flatly, her chin resting in her hand as she looks at me. I just shrugged nonchalantly as I took a bite of my bread. Meh, whatever.

“You know, you should definitely write that in your paper. Takahashi-sensei would be delighted to read that.” Snorlax suggested, chuckling. Hmmm. Not a bad suggestion. Maybe I should. She didn’t like my crack tale so…let’s go with the stripper tale then.

“So what’s underneath the oversized shirt?” Creepy suddenly asked, leaning towards me with a frown. I narrowed my eyes at that. She has got to be kidding me.

“Another shirt that says, ‘Not happening.’” I deadpan.

“And underneath that?”

“Another shirt that says, ‘STFU and drop dead, you’re a delusional creep.’”

“And unde—“

“Okay, stop.” Snorlax cuts Creepy off, thank God. “Obviously, Mariko here isn’t going to say ‘nekkid.’”

Creepy pouted at that, sitting back on her chair. I could only roll my eyes at her delusions. Megaphonic Creepy, go figure.

“Hey, why don’t we invent stripper names for you guys as well?” Miichan suggested excitedly, giving the three a wide smile. Seriously, what the hell is the purpose of these whole stripper name thing anyway?

“For fun.” Crazy Psycho said to me, giving me a knowing look. Huh. She probably saw the suffering in my face which, obviously, was brought by her pointless suggestion. This Crazy Psycho knows me too well.

“Stripper names eh?” The familiar husky voice of Fang says as she walks towards us with an unknown, awkward looking girl following her behind. She stopped at our table, placed a hand on it as she looked at us boredly.

“Let’s see if I can get this correctly…” She trailed, mumbling as she taps her lips with her index finger as if in though. With a sinister smile, she points at the crazies one by one, saying, “Crazy Psycho, Snorlax, Creepy and Betty.” Silence soon follows as we stared at Fang who let out a smirk. I kept my narrowed eyes at her as she looks at me.

“Did I get that right, Stick?” She asks me with her eyebrow quirked up, an amused smile on her lips. Slowly, my eyebrow arched up as well, as I stared indifferently at her teasing self. Fucked up I know. It’s been two weeks since that whole drunken heart to heart we had and obviously, she’s reminding me of the night we had. Ugh. That definitely is going to be a one night thing then. I’m not going to drink with this nut again if she’s going to be like this. Hmmm, but then again, two can play this game.

“I think it’s more like Gachapin, Amazon, Screech and Holiness.” I said, keeping my stare at Fang who looked a bit impressed. Sure I got drunk, doesn’t mean I don’t remember shit though.

“I don’t think I like either stripper names.” Creepy muttered. I glanced at her and found her pouting with her chin rested in her hand, looking at her empty plate.

“I don’t think they’re talking about stripper names anymore.” Snorlax sighs, shaking her head as she looks at me, the corner of her lips curved down.

“You got that right.” Crazy Psycho mumbled before taking a sip of her drink. She then gave me an unimpressed look that made me roll my eyes. What? It’s not like it’s a shocker that I give people nicknames. It’s better than trying to remember their names. Psh. 

I shook my head and sighed, placing my chin in my hand. My eyes slowly made its way to the girl in front of me who is currently giving me a questioning gaze, frowning slightly. My eyebrow arched up as I stared at her. Hmm? What’s up with her now?

“So? To what do we owe the pleasure of you being here, Friendzoned?” Crazy Psycho asked, grinning slightly as she saw Fang’s eyebrow twitch. Yeah, obviously she doesn’t want to be reminded of her current situation with the Dense Midget Professor. It’s definitely a frustrating topic for her. I don’t blame her really. Hearing the tales of her not so subtle moves on the Midget one, you’d probably feel a twinge of pity for her. I mean, I do a little bit…and I’m apathetic, you know. How fucked up is that right?

Fang rolled her eyes and with her eyebrow arched up, she looked at the person next to me, retorting, “Oh please. Like I’m the only one here who is stuck in the friend zoned area,” in her usual bitchy tone. She glanced at Betty who turned to her, eyes widening slightly, looking like she’s completely aware of what Fang was talking about. It is pretty obvious, really. Looks like Betty here is aware of the word ‘friendzoned’ then unlike the Midget one. Anyway, the two then simultaneously glanced at me. With a single brow up at the teasing Fang, my eyes slowly made its way to Betty’s frightened ones. Our eyes locked for a second until she looked away, blushing madly, her lips pursed tight as she looks at her lap. I sighed at that and turned back at Fang.

“Whatever. Just get back on telling us what you’re doing here and be done with it.” I boredly said, waving my hand dismissively. Saying that earned me a smirk from Fang and a small smile from Betty. Yeah, yeah, I’m nice. I’ll go to heaven one of these days. Soon I hope. Ugh.

“Right…” Fang drawled as she placed her hands to her waist. She then turned to Crazy Psycho. “Give me your dorm key. I forgot mine inside and I have to give Sahara here—“

“It’s Sashihara. Sashihara Rino.” Her awkward looking friend piped in, cutting off Fang momentarily.

“Whatever.” Fang said as she rolled her eyes. She held out her hand and commanded, “Just give me your key,” to Crazy Psycho who has her eyebrow raised.

“What’s the magic word?”

“I can think of a few curse words that would be suitable for you. Shall I tell you some?” Fang crossed her arms over her chest.

“I can think of a certain someone finding out that you have a certain something for them.” Miichan rests her chin in her hand, wiggling her eyebrows with a wide grin across her lips. “Shall I tell that certain someone about your certain something then?”

They stared for a while, one was grinning while the other looked miffed. Yeah, it doesn’t take a genius to know who is who what with that exchange. Fang really needs to find some dirt on the whacko beside me if she wants to get out of this blackmailing thing. I’m actually tempted to spill the beans about Crazy Psycho’s secret but then again, I do find it amusing when she brings Fang into submission. It makes me a bit proud of her. Goes to show that she uses her brain once in a while, you know. So yeah, I think I’ll be all meh whatever to Fang’s battle here with Crazy Psycho. I’ll just be a spectator, waiting for the final outcome for these two.

“Well? The magic word?” Crazy Psycho said, giving Fang an expectant look. “I’m pretty sure you know it. So c’mon, say it with a touch endearment.”

“Ohhh. Tch. Tough.” Snorlax grimaced at Fang’s situation, making Fang's glare to Crazy Psycho intensify. Fang gritted her teeth, her hands clenched tight as she continues to give Crazy Psycho a murderous look. It looked like she was reaching her boiling point what with her body shaking slightly. Her anger gauge is definitely heading towards ‘KILL’ now. Yup, that’s in bold and capital letters full of hate. I wouldn’t be surprised if those letters had blood smeared on them what with how Fang is looking right now. If looks could kill, we’d be seeing a lifeless Crazy Psycho right about now. Geez, why the hell can’t looks kill anyway?!

After unleashing a lot of fierce hateful aura coming out of Fang, she let out a sigh, her hateful energy slowly depleting. The murderous glare she has turned into a blank stare as she resigned from Crazy Psycho’s wishes. “Please lend me your key, your Highness.”

“With a little more feelings, if you may.” Crazy Psycho urged her with a fake British accent, sitting up straight with her chin up like royalty. Chuckles could be heard coming out of Creepy and Snorlax as Crazy Psycho dabs her handkerchief daintily to her lips. “Well? Carry on.”

I narrowed my eyes at that. She’s digging her own grave, really. I glanced at Fang and noticed her eyebrow twitching. Her eyes had that familiar fire in them, like she wants to refuse the fucked up command of the Duchess of Psycho for the sake of her wounded pride, but can’t. She can’t, because she’s doesn’t want the Midget one finding out her feelings through other people. She wants to tell it herself, be it directly or in a subtle way. How’d I know this? I have no idea. I just…it’s obvious to me right now as I look at her.

It’s…so obvious.

“This isn’t fun anymore.” I sighed, making the two to stop their laughter as I turned to the Crazy Psycho beside me. “Give her the damn key.”

Crazy Psycho looked at me, stunned. I kept my gaze at my best friend, ignoring the gaze of the others. Honestly, I don’t know why I said that. Maybe because Fang helped me a couple of weeks ago with Betty in her messed up way. Yeah, maybe that’s it. I needed to repay her whacked up method so…I guess this would do. Heh. Look at me being in the side of righteousness. I am so going to heaven now. Two good deeds in one day. God definitely has to love me right now.

Moments later, that stunned look Crazy Psycho has turned into an incredulous one, her eyebrow raised as she asks, “What? Why?”

“Like I said, this isn’t fun anymore. Just give her the key already.” I shrugged. Crazy Psycho doesn’t need to know that I feel the need to repay her frenemy. Knowing her, she’d be the jealous best friend again. But it seems that she see right through my lame excuse as her brow furrowed slightly and she was wearing a small smile across her lips. It was like, she liked it but at the same time she didn’t. I guess it does make sense since Fang is her frenemy. Meh, whatever. At least it got her to fish for her keys inside her pocket and threw it to Fang who looked a bit stunned as she stares at the key in her hand.

“Thank your drinking buddy here or else I would’ve asked you to grovel at my feet.” Crazy Psycho mumbled as she waved her hand dismissively. I narrowed my eyes at the drinking buddy thing. Again it’s a one-time thing. Not going to happen ever again.

I feel Fang’s eyes on me, making me to glance back at her. My eyebrow twitched upon seeing her questioning gaze. I was about to ask her what’s with her stare when the bell suddenly rang, signaling the end of another fruitful lunch time with the crazies. Sarcasm right there people.

“Well, this is fun. We should do this every day.” Snorlax says with a chuckle as she stood up, carrying her tray, heading towards the counter to dispose its contents.

Creepy followed suit, mumbling, “Still not liking my stripper name though.”

And then Crazy Psycho. “Meh, let’s just go to a real strip club one of these days and look for a suitable stripper name for you guys.”

My eyebrow rose up at that as I watch the three walking away. What kind of fucked up suggestion is that? Ugh Crazy Psycho.

“I won’t thank you for that…” Fang suddenly said making me to turn to her, the questioning gaze across her face gone to be replaced by amusement as she grinned at me. “…since we’re pretty much even, right?” With that, she gave me a wink, glanced at Betty for a second, then turned to walk away, urging her Desert friend to follow. I shook my head and stood up, my eyes at the two as they walked towards the exit. I guess it was pretty obvious why I did that, eh? Oh well, whatever.

I sighed as I picked up my tray. It was then I realized that Betty was looking at me, smiling warmly at me.

“What?” I asked with my brows furrowed slightly.

She shook her head, keeping the smile on her face. “It’s just…that was nice of you, Shinoda-san.”

I rolled my eyes at that as I walked towards the counter. Knowing that she was following close behind, I say, “She helped me in a way a couple of weeks ago, so I was just returning the favor,” as I waved my hand dismissively. We disposed the items, returned the tray and made our way towards the exit, walking side by side.

“Yes and…you didn’t have to, but you did.” She says. I glanced at her and found her smiling, eyes ahead with a couple of heavy looking books about Psychology in her hands, clutching them to her chest. She then glanced at me, a faint blush across her cheeks as she saw me looking back at her. “Y-you can be nice if you want to, you know.”

“I wonder, is it ‘want to’ or ‘have to?’” I sighed as I looked away from her, thoughts of giving Betty a chance enters my mind again. For the past two weeks, it had been entering my mind constantly. Do I want to give her a chance? Or do I have to give her a chance?

Which is which?

“You’re the only one who can answer that, Shinoda-san.” She replied softly. I let out a sigh, my eyes on the floor as we continue to walk together. She’s right.

I am the only one who can answer it.

“Snorlax? Really?” Snorlax says as she turned to me while she was wiping some glasses. I rolled my eyes as I placed empty bottles of beer in its rightful place. “Can’t you even be more inventive? I mean, Amazon is a lot better than that. Not the website, mind you.”

I ignored her for the nth time as I grabbed a couple of beers, placed it in a tray and made my way towards the needy zombies.

“Hey, why don’t you sit here with us and entertain us.” One zombie slurs as he took hold of the hem of my shirt. Rolling my eyes again, I slapped his hands away and ignored him as I made way back to the counter. Horny-Needy-Zombies, go figure.

“Snorlax? Amazon? What’s all this?” The Sexytary asks as she waves her pen at us. Oh, yeah. This woman here that’s sitting at the bar writing stuff in her notebook is now the new Assistant Manager of DAFUQ. Her name? Kashiwagi Yukirin. Don’t be surprised that I know her name since I’ve known her for years now because of Crazy Psycho. Anyway, I call her Big Boobed Sexytary since…aw c’mon. If you look at her it’s pretty much self-explanatory, really. She’s the secretary of Crazy Psycho’s rich dad and also one of Crazy Psycho’s confidants as she often helps Crazy Psycho when she needs to. Well, ex-Sexytary to rich dad then since to her, she’s pretty much demoted into being an Assistant Manager of a wrecked up bar. Her words, not mine. Anyway, obviously, rich dad’s company just bought this bar from Biker Santa a couple of weeks ago. Two weeks ago to be exact. Yeah, all because of Crazy Psycho wanting me to watch the Sister Act concert. Fucked up, right?

Honestly, I really hadn’t thought that she’d really let rich dad buy this place off. So I was surprised when a couple of days ago, a crying Big Boobed Sexytary greeted us inside, crying her eyes out as she told us her not-so-sob-story. Yeah, so she thinks she’s demoted but she’s actually not since she’s still getting paid for this. She told me—one night without Snorlax—the real deal about how rich dad wants to see Crazy Psycho’s skill when it comes to business. So he got the idea and decided to buy DAFUQ with the intent of Crazy Psycho handling it with the Sexytary helping her out. Rich dad’s personal project for his future successor. Yup, that’s right, whether we like it or not, our boss right now is Crazy Psycho. She’s the Manager and currently owner of DAFUQ. Dafuq right? Ugh.

Does Snorlax know who our current boss is, you ask?

No, she doesn’t. Crazy Psycho prefers to be the Charlie-like-boss as she prefers to work through the phone, calling the bar every now and then to check up on us. She actually changes her voice when she calls and always prefer to be on speaker phone, so she can do the whole ‘Hello Angels’ thing and wants us to call her Charlie. It was so fucked up that I couldn’t help but hang up the phone the first time she did that. She whined at me the whole day after that and well…I really hate whiney Crazy Psycho so I just stayed quiet when she do her fucked up calls. Anyway, the Sexytary handles everything here herself. Right now, she’s thinking of a way to revamp the whole place up.

What happened to Biker Santa you ask?

The hell should I know. He’s probably riding his Rudolf heading towards the North Pole or something. Yeah, he didn’t even say goodbye to us. Snorlax seemed disappointed though, as she wanted to see Biker Santa dress up as Santa in the Holidays. When she said that, I actually felt disappointed myself. It would’ve been cool if he did dress up as Santa while he wears those aviators of his. Tch. Such a disappointment right there.

“Mariko here, apparently likes to give people nicknames since she sucks at remembering names.” Snorlax sighed. It seems that she was the only one who figured out my nickname syndrome, because of Fang’s poor attempt to help them about their stripper names earlier. She’s been whining about that nonstop, since it was only then did she realize that I hadn’t call her by her name ever. Took her 4 months to realize that eh?

“Oh? That again?” The Sexytary said as she removes her glasses. “So she calls you Snorlax then? That really isn’t inventive enough, Mariko.” She says, shaking her head in disappointment as she looks at me. Psh. Whatever.

“See?” Snorlax gave me a look but then turned to the Sexytary, a look of confusion across her features. “Wait, again? She did that to you too?”

“Yup. I think she does that to everyone.” The Sexytary nods before taking a drink of her water. “If I remember correctly, she calls me Big Boobed Secretary.”

“Sexytary.” I corrected as I wiped the bar clean.

“Big Boobed Sexytary then. I actually like it and treat it as a compliment.” She then leaned close to Snorlax, hand cupped over the side of her lips as if to whisper. “Especially since I can see that she’s lacking in the chest area a bit.” Her brows moved at that, earning a chuckle from Snorlax.

“You know, I was wondering what that boobs of yours are made of, now I understand that it’s made of of your big ego.” I grumbled as I looked at the two, frowning.

“Aww c’mon, Mariko. I’m just teasing you.” She cooed as she placed her hand on top of mine, tapping it softly. “Don’t be mad, now. Your breasts are fine and dandy.”

“Wow, really? Can I see for myself so I could also take a vote?” A familiar voice suddenly said, making the three of us to turn towards the source.

“Oh? Is that Kazu-kun? It’s been awhile!” The Sexytary beamed as she got off of the bar stool to greet the Buffoon. The Buffon exchanged pleasantries to my two companions as he stood by the bar. I narrowed my eyes at him as he turned to me, wearing his killer smile.

“What the hell are you doing here, you pervert?” I asked with my arms crossed over my chest, remembering his comment about him wanting to see my breasts. I know he was just joking but still! He seems to sense it as he held out his hands as if in surrender.

“The recording ended early so I decided to check up on the place you work.” He shrugged, keeping the smile on his face. “Plus, I needed a drink so, I decided to go here and kill two birds in one.”

“And you just want a free drink, don’t you?” I raised my eyebrow at him, earning me a chuckle from him.

“Okay so killing three birds in one stone then.” He sat at a stool beside the Sexytary. I offered him a cold beer which he was thankful for, while Snorlax tends to the needy zombies. He took a drink of it and let out a deep sigh. “Ah, nothing like a cold beer after a day’s work.”

“It’s piss water.” I deadpanned.  “Why do you people act like it’s the most delicious thing on earth?”

He turned to look at his right, then at his left, looking around the dingy, old bar until his gentle, twinkling eyes rests on mine. With a playful grin, he says, “I would ask for your specialty drink, but I don’t think you guys have one besides beer.”

“Oh, so you were being nice then?” I raised my eyebrow and placed my hands on my waist. “We do have coke and rum, you know.”

“Anything else besides that?”

I stared at him for a while, thinking if I can offer her something besides all that. It was then I remembered Snorlax going to the grocery store earlier. With that thought, I replied with a shrug, “We have juice.”

“This bar definitely lives up to its name then. Dafuq?!” He laughs. The corner of my lips began twitching as I watch him laughing.

“You’re in a good mood today.” I said, trying to keep my face stoic. He gave me a wide smile as he leaned closer a bit, placing his chin in his hand.

“I am in a good mood, because I’m here.” He winked and I couldn’t help but let out a soft chuckle at that.

“You’re such a smooth talker.” I shook my head, smiling. We stared at each other for a moment, smiling, until the forgotten person beside him cleared her throat. We glanced at her and found her grinning, waving her pen as she points at us.

“You know, I’ve always wondered why the two of you aren’t going out yet.”

Smiles shrugged at that, his lips near the tip of the beer bottle. “You and me both.” He mumbled before taking a long drink of his piss water. I rolled my eyes at that, turned away and began cleaning the glasses that Snorlax had yet to finish, trying to avoid opening that whole ‘I dumped Smiles before he had a chance’ files again. Ugh, I so don’t need that. Thankfully, the two decided to leave me alone and began to play catch up, while I continue with my bartending duties. It was then Snorlax came back from tending to the needy zombies.

“You’ve got a fan at table number—“ Snorlax cuts herself off, realizing what she was about to say. She began to scratch her head, frowning slightly as she asks, “Do we have table numbers?”

“No we don’t.” I replied flatly. Do we even need one?

“And that’s another problem right there!” The Sexytary groaned in frustration. I glanced at her and found her resting her head on the table counter. “You know what this bar needs?! A bulldozer!” She cried out. Smiles tries to console her by rubbing her back.

“Best plan ever.” I nodded as I placed the cleaned glasses back to its place. Obviously I don’t care if this place gets taken down. I figure I can always look for another job, so I’m all ‘meh whatever’ to this place. I would probably miss tending to the needy zombies though.

“Hey! Short hair! Why don’t you come here and get me a lap dance! It’s my fucking birthday today!” The alcoholic zombie from earlier yelled while his horde of zombies laughed their ass off. Okay, better scratch what I said earlier. I’m so going to be glad that this place would be taken down then.

“Are you talking to me? I’ve got a short hair too.” Smiles suddenly said as he stood up and faced the alcoholic zombies. Ugh. Oh God.

“Smiles, sit down and don’t try the whole heroic bullshit, please.” I groaned, leaning at the counter with both hands placed on it as I glared at him. That doesn’t seem to faze his glare towards the alcoholic group who began taunting him. How very cliché.

“Yeah, Smiley boy. Better sit down like a good boy you are and let hot stuff do her thing, kay?” The alcoholic bastard then looked at his friends, rubbing his crotch, laughing. “Let her do her thing to my thang!”

Okay, normally, I would just ignore such crude comments like any other day. I’m used to it. But you see, I don’t think Smiles is into the whole ignore thing as he quickly made his way towards their table, fuming mad. Luckily, the Sexytary moved into action, as she hastily stood up and grabbed Smiles arm, pulling him before he can reach their table. Snorlax and I quickly followed suit, trying to restrain Smiles from doing something stupid.

“Smiles, calm down!” I growled, both my hands on his chest as I began to push him away from the table. He didn’t budge. He just looked at me, incredulously, gritting his teeth in anger.

“You’re going to let him talk to you like that?!”

I was about to respond to his outburst when I heard the brief screech of a chair being pushed back and felt someone’s back on mine. I glanced behind me and found Snorlax, facing the standing drunkard, blocking his way to protect me, Smiles and the Sexytary who’s still pulling Smiles arm. I suddenly fear for her safety, that I turned to the side, keeping one hand on Smiles chest while the other on Snorlax’s shoulder.

“Back off man, I know Aikido. 2nd Dan black belter right here.” Snorlax threatened, her hand held up in a halting manner. I have no idea what the hell is Aikido but I hope it’s deadly since the guy is pretty tall and big. Hmm. But then again, there’s always the nutcracker move which is definitely a killer for men like him. We could just use that if Snorlax’s Aikido fails. You definitely don’t need a black belt to know THAT move.

The drunkard ignored Snorlax’s threat though, as he slurred his words to Smiles, pointing at him. “You her boyfriend, boy?”

And now, let us open and revisit the whole ‘I dumped Smiles before he had a chance’ files once again. Sarcasm there. Ugh. For God’s sakes, even the drunkard wants to peek on that fucking file. Can’t they just leave it alone in the past? Okay so granted, the drunkard doesn’t know about that. But still! It’s so obvious that me and Smiles here aren’t—

“Yes, I’ am! I’m her boyfriend!”

—in a relationship…? Huh…? The hell?!

“WHAT?!!” My thoughts exactly. Wait…I didn’t cry that out, when I should’ve. So…who…?

Frowning, turned to look and found our manager, Crazy Psycho near the entrance, looking at me, stunned as she probably heard Smiles declaration. She wasn’t alone though. Because beside her is another person, looking at me with the same stunned expression as Crazy Psycho has underneath her thick rimmed glasses.

"Haruna?" I whispered softly as I stared at her.

The hell is she doing here?!

TBC

Next up: Part 2! Obviously.  :lol: Miichan and Haruna goes clubbing with an uneasy Mariko staying behind because she's at DAFUQ, working.  :lol: See you guys in a few days!  :) Thanks for reading!  :bow:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:23:13 AM by FoF »

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »
Seriously? Stripper names? That's funny. And wow, Sae's being creepy saying and eager to know what's under those shirts. Disturbing much.

It was funny though, with the way Mariko narrates the pole dancing scene and the other crazies are just listening and imagine the whole scene with their mouths agape. I seriously laughed at that.

That was some small cliff at the end, when Mariko whispered Haruna's name, surprised that she was there; it's like she would have to explain the whole 'it's not what you think' situation.

Yeah, I'm taking science and stuff, thinking about being an engineer. But it seems I'm failing the subject, it was really hard; though the exercises were easing to do, the exams were just too damn hard. I have to study harder and harder to get a decent grade.

By the way, what do you actually do for living?(if you don't want to say it here, you can just pm me; if you want that is)

Anyway, another great chapter, thanks for the update
Can't wait for the next, I'll come back in a few days when you update.

Man, I seriously can't do anything on mine, just too damn busy. Ugh.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 06:57:57 PM by RJay »
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2012, 03:39:26 PM »
UPDATE!! OMG.. OMG..

It was happy moment.. Until the part..
Haruna appeared in that part! Really.. Why does she have to come with Miichan? O: O:
At first, I was like.. NO WAY.. This is ruined..

But.. Reading your teaser.. Well, guess it wasn't that bad.. really waiting for the next part..
Wahaha.. Waiting for that uneasy Mariko XD must be 85% now!! I meant, how can that kind of person be uneasy because of this? : heart:

Reply to the comment..
Um.. Well, it doesn't matter how long it is as long as Mariko reached the peak XD Wahahaha.. curious to the max..
Well, at the same time, I'm just really happy to see happy Haruna finally being happy XD
Imagining Haruna being happy.. OMG that must be the best part ever..
As you said, Haruna is just so lovely.. Really.. I'm Mariko oshi at first, can't help but to ship MariHaru, and now, it's not Haruna as Mariko's pair, but I'm also Haruna oshi now O: O: can't help but to love Haruna as well.. The more I see Haruna, the more I can't resist T.T as you said as well, I gotta agree that Mariko just.. acted that differently to Haruna! Haha.. Well, it's not only in this fanfic.. In the real life as well, we can see the differences Mariko treated Haruna compared to the rest XD

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »
yey!! never thought that Haruna going to Dafuq bar with Miichan...interesting scene btw..

When exactly (the scene) Mariko starts to like Haruna? is it when
didn't realize that she like Haruna?.

is Mariko's kinda person who not saying "i love you" easily?,
i hope in Mariharu moments shes a romantic person just like in
real life. some wink scenes maybe since Haruna likes to look at her,

Mariharu's wink

back hug or anything that makes me squeal reading it..  :nya:
just imagine right now makes me go kyaaaahh!!  :shy2:

thanks so much for the update, can't wait for the next chapter..... :inlove:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:51:15 PM by yanouchi »

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »
Ah, Rena's friend, eh? I assume she will be introduced later...

Anyways, back to the main pair... Haruna is so cute!  XD How could you NOT fall for her, Mariko-sama?!

Oh Smiles, doomed to be in the friendzone causing drama, lol.

Yukirin's nickname made me laugh like hell, hahaha!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »
Can someone please get me a list with all the nicknames and the true name? I lost it after a while and now i dont know which is which.......

Thanks for the update~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2012, 11:18:28 PM »
Go Sayaka! Kick his ass!!!
Oh shit Kojiharu came at the wrong time lol

I have the same system as Mariko for the secrets. I have an auto-delete function ^^

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2012, 06:28:28 AM »
FANGIRLING

When Mariko says

I am like  :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

and when she says “Nothing, but an oversized shirt that says, ‘Haha, made you look.’”

I'm like

ME: say naked!!!!

ahahahhahahhah

I'm being a
 AGAIN

:mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

ahahahhaha

so that TBC?...okay I'm used to it

and yeah!

you can make season two for this you're FOF and all so you can do that thing I will never give up till you say yes!

:cow: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :cow:

so that's all for now

:deco: :k-great: :tama-bye: :k-great: :deco:
  take care always   and keep up your good work nee-san

Ja ne~ :heart:

◄FLAMEEYES[/m]

Proud to be an E-book reader

====================================

so I'm not using so much gif. ahahahahha
you know nee-san I'm still thinking the question I forgot to ask to you

ahaahhahaha
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:36:17 AM by flameeyes »

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 13: Want to, Have to Part 2!)
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2012, 04:55:58 PM »
Yay! I made it! I think.  :nervous
So anyway...

My replies to commenters:

@RJay: It is a small cliff isn't it?  :lol: I was having trouble writing at that time so I just came up with a short one. Hopefully this chapter will make up to it.  :lol: I totally understand how busy you are that you can't update lately.  :) I've had those days as well. I'm still having those days, really .  :lol: Study hard my friend and get back to finishing your fics when you have the time.  :) Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@lovemariharu: The cliffhanger I did wasn't really that major.  :lol: Haruna is definitely about to get happy.  :lol: Not in this chap though.  :nervous Oh so you became a Haruna oshi because of the MariHaru tandem? I think I get that since I became a Mariko oshi because of the MariHaru tandem.  :lol: Well that and being a troll added her to my top list of favorites.  I love trolls.  :lol: Yeah, Mariko-sama does treat Haruna differently in real life. Their friendship really is cute.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@yanouchi:
Mariko, in this story, is the apathetic kind at first but as the story develops, her feelings does too. I think she's pretty much the type that cringes at mushy stuff at first but I'm pretty sure that's about to change.  :lol: Things are going to get mushy so, I think we'll get to see Mariko's romantic side.  :) Too many 'I think' here. Sorry about that.  :nervous Sometimes, even though I write this, I'm not sure myself what type of person they are.  :nervous Anyway, hopefully I answered your question. Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@SharkAttack:
Ah, Rena's friend. When will we meet thee again?  :lol: Haruna is pretty cute here.  XD Though sometimes I think I exaggerated on how innocent she is at times.  :nervous I loled at the friendzoned comment.  :lol: But, i do feel bad for that OC since he is stuck at the friendzone area.  :lol: Yukirin's nickname eh? I've always imagine her as the secretary type wearing a fitted business attire so... :lol: Thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@yuukimoko: A new commenter!  :) I'm happy, yet I feel bad for confusing you when it comes to their nicknames. I do tend to change their given nicknames whenever I think of a new one, so...sorry about that.  :nervous You can find their nicknames at the first page of this thread just like O r i g a m i said. The nicknames will eventually stop anyway as Mariko is slowly getting warm to her friends.  :) Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting.  XD

@kahem: Oooh. Sayaka kicking someone's butt. tch. Should've written something about that.  :nervous Kojiharu's timing do suck.  :lol: Auto-delete function? I have one myself since whenever my bestfriend tells me something I'll completely forget about it after a couple of days.  :lol: It is kinda useful when you think about it.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@O r i g a m i: You're Sese right? I was surprised when I began scanning the comments again to reply and saw your new username. I was like, 'Eh?'  :lol: Well Crazy Psycho is pretty crazy and psychotic.  :lol: Mariko's percentage? Yeah, unfortunately for Mariko, it increases here.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

@flameeyes:
I knew you'd react at that stripper scene.  :lol: If I was listening to Mariko I'd probably make that face as well. I mean, that is such a tease.  :lol: Season 2? Hmmm...still don't know still it is a bit early to decide that. I can only do 1 season 2 so it's either POF or this. Again, it's still early to determine so...I guess you can keep hoping.  :nervous That question you forgot?  :lol: Ask me when you remember it.  :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!  XD

To dear thank you pressers and silent readers, I thank you as well.   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sorry if it took so long since I was pretty much occupied with work and games lately.  :lol:
Bummer though since I finished the game I'm playing and I'm now feeling empty. So I decided to write, thus why it took long.  :nervous
Hopefully, you guys won't kill me for this.  :nervous

I warn again!
This is fiction. If I ever offend someone, please feel free to tell me.  :)
With that, ENJOY!  :)

many thanks to yanouchi and crazywota for the poster

Chapter 13: Want to, Have to Part 2

"So you and Smiles aren't...?" Crazy Psycho trailed off, pointing at me and a sulking Smiles who is currently sitting at one of the table of the bar, drowning himself with a lot of piss water. Yeah, the whole ordeal with the drunkard is now over and done with, with the help of a very pissed off Sexytary, threatening to call the police if the group wouldn't get the hell out of here. Let me tell you, she was damn scary when she said...I mean, when she yelled that. She went all hulk mode. Well except for the fact that she was red rather than green, with her eyes wide and a bunch of veins popping out of her neck. Definitely a scary sight to see. I better remind myself not to piss her off, EVER.

"No we're not." I groaned, placing my hand on the counter. Snorlax, who is standing beside me, nudged me at my side, motioning towards the gloomy person sitting next to Crazy Psycho. With a slight frown, I added, “He probably just said that to shut that man up," keeping my eyes on Betty who let out a soft sigh. Why does it look like she doesn’t believe me? Ugh.

I sighed and shook my head, then turned to look back at Crazy Psycho. My eyebrow rose up as I saw the teasing grin on her face. What?!

She shook her head then shrugged, glancing at the sulky Buffoon. “Well I hope you’re right, about how he just wanted to shut him up.” She said. Placing her chin in her hand, she added, “Because if you’re wrong, then you better clarify to him how you’re NOT his girlfriend,” with the corner of her lips arched down.

I looked at the pathetic looking Buffoon, opening another bottle of beer and drinking half of it. He already had a few drinks and well…that is so going in his tab. No freebies for him now because of that fucked up declaration of his. Me being his girlfriend huh? Ugh, somehow hearing that brings me back to high school. I guess I have to break it again to him how we’re not a couple again. And yes, the use of the word ‘again’ twice is appropriate for this situation.

“You know, this is the first time I’ve been here and well…” Crazy Psycho trailed off as she looks around. “Yuki is right. This whole place…is kinda sucky.”

“Well it can’t be helped since we have a sucky Manager too.” I flatly said, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked at her.

She glared at me. “Hey! It’s not MY fault that— “ She immediately zips her lips realizing her mistake as three pair of eyes stare at her. A crooked smile formed on my lips as I find it amusing to see my bestfriend squirm under their gazes. She gulped nervously as she found Snorlax looking at her with her head cocked slightly to the side, confusion apparent in her face. Betty on the other hand was looking at her expectantly. Hmmm. Looks like Betty knows about Crazy Psycho’s secret identity. Somehow, I’m not surprised.

Crazy Psycho opened her mouth, looking like retarded nemo, as she was about to retract or offer some fucked up excuse to what she accidentally said, when the Sexytary came out of the backroom of the bar. All eyes turned to her as she glared at Crazy Psycho.

“You! I need to talk to you.” She growled as she pointed at the poor girl who jumped slightly. I could only narrow my eyes boredly as the Sexytary made her way to Crazy Psycho, grabbed her by the arm and began pulling her towards the back room.

“Calm down Yuki. I’m sure we can all sort things out in a no-putting-on-a-scary-face manner.” Crazy Psycho cooed, smiling nervously as she let the Sexytary pull her.

Our eyes followed the two until they locked themselves inside the room. Silence soon follows as we stare at the closed door. I can’t blame the Sexytary for being pissed off right now, since she’s probably feeling all stressed out with their project, and obviously, her supposed partner isn’t helping one bit. Rich Dad can just fire her, you know, if the whole place continues in this state he can easily do that. But then again, I don’t think Crazy Psycho is going to let that happen. The Sexytary is still her friend and all. She can just throw a fit or whine if Rich Dad ever fired Sexytary. It’s either that or she can make this bar work to impress daddy dearest. The latter seems impossible if she’s not going to come clean on her secret identity to Snorlax and come to work here personally as our Manager. Speaking of coming clean to Snorlax…

“How do they know each other again?” Snorlax asked, scratching her head as she turned to me.

“Mutual friend.” I shrugged nonchalantly as I answered her.

“Like the mutual friend you and Kashiwagi-san have? Or the mutual friend Kashiwagi-san and Saito-san has?” She countered, her brow quirked up in confusion and doubt. I only offered another shrug then turned away from her, not wanting to say anything else that would give Snorlax a clue to Crazy Psycho secret identity. Like I said, it’s her secret. She should be the one blurting it out, not me or anyone else.

“You guys are definitely keeping something.” She mumbled. I ignored her, keeping my eyes away from her until I heard her sigh. I glanced at her as she says, “But, I don’t want to pry since that really isn’t me…so…” with a shrug. I made a face when she said that, totally disagreeing on how she doesn’t pry. Yeah right.

She then turned her attention to Betty who was just silently watching us…or rather, me. Upon seeing that my narrowed eyes are on her, she quickly averted her gaze to Snorlax who asked her, “So, what brings the two of you here, Haruna?”

“Oh…um…I-I was going back to the dormitory when I met Minegishi-san on the way. She said she was bored and wanted to walk around a bit.” Betty explained, smiling slightly. “I didn’t want her to walk alone in the night so…I um…decided to accompany her.”

“A walk? Wearing a dress? MY dress?” I questioned as I pointed at her clothes with my eyebrow arched up. Yes, Betty here is wearing one of my dresses, a simple gray mini dress that ends above her knees. It hugs her figure since, obviously, we have different sizes. Despite that, it looks good on her as it accentuates her figure more. I have a feeling this is the work of Crazy Psycho. It’s nice to know that she’s now being a good Fairy Godmother to Betty now, but…I’m having mixed feelings on knowing she went through my stuff without my permission for Betty’s whole makeover. Does a Fairy Godmother borrow stuff now?

She blushed furiously under my scrutinizing gaze, her eyes on her lap as she plays with the dress. “I-I’m s-s-orry. M-Minegishi-san in-insisted that I b-borrow this…and that I couldn’t come if I…don’t so…” She stammered nervously. I guess I was right there. That didn’t make me stop the frown that formed on my face though as I stared at her. She glanced at me, noticing the hard look I’m giving her. Yeah, I’m not really liking this whole thing. Is it because they rummaged my closet? Partly yes and…a whole lot of no.

“Hey, why are you being so hard on her? She looks great.” Snorlax slightly jabbed me at my side, probably noticing my mood. I frowned at her as she smiled and turned back to Betty. “You look great, Haruna. That dress suits you.”

My hardened gaze softened slightly as Betty let out her shy thanks to Snorlax, her cheeks tinted pink due to the embarrassment she feels. Looking at her, I couldn’t help but agree with Snorlax. Betty is very pretty if she dresses up like this more. Much like when she had her concert. I should be glad that she’s out of her horrendous clothing and that she let Crazy Psycho dress her up for a change, but…weirdly enough…I’m not.

I should, but I’m not.

“Don’t you think she looks great, Mariko?” Snorlax playfully asks as she nudged me again, grinning. I glanced at Betty and found her eyes shifting between me and her lap, a blush across her cheeks as she bit her lower lip, looking at me expectantly. My eyebrow arched up at that, as it looked like she does want me to compliment her. Is she…fishing for compliments now?

My lack of response on Snorlax’s question earned me another nudge on my side, making me to glare at her as I realized how nudgy happy she is today. She nodded her head on Betty’s direction and gave me a look. Despite feeling a bit uncomfortable at complimenting Betty in front of Snorlax, I conceded to her wish as I let out a sigh.

“Yeah you do. You look…uh…great.” I mumbled as I looked at the side and nodded my head. Don’t get me wrong, if Betty and I were alone, I’d lamely compliment her again, but with Snorlax giving me a teasing look here and there, I can’t say it to her. I’m actually forced to compliment her now what with nudgy happy here urging me too. I don’t think she noticed though as she let out a small ‘thanks’ which made me glance at her. She was smiling slightly as she looks at her lap, looking like a giddy school girl who just got noticed by her secret crush. Well, in this case, not-so-secret-crush since everybody knows about it, even her crush. I’m pretty sure even a blind man can sense this you know. Yeah, it’s THAT obvious.

After that, there were a lot of blahs between the three of us as we talked about trivial things like the upcoming finals and about work. Betty doesn’t seem to have any problems with her work and her boss, the Psychiatric Squirrel. She says she’s nice and takes care of her really well and all that blahs of goodness. Obviously I’m not really fond of that Squirrel as I kept remembering her cheeky smile whenever she sees me. It just…annoys me, you know? It’s annoying as she often looks at me like she knows me, like she has me all figured out. I’m pretty sure she does but still! Ugh. Does she have to be so damn obvious about it?

Anyway, that aside, Snorlax began telling Betty about our line of work now. I honestly don’t tell Betty much about work since whenever she asks me how work was I’d just shrug or brush it off. No, I’m not being bitchy since work is pretty much like that really. It’s all meh to me. So then she asks if we encounter such scary men like earlier and Snorlax and I look at each other for a moment then shrugged as we answered her simultaneously with a yes. She frowned at that, disturbed, obviously not liking our answer. I can’t blame her since it is pretty crazy to find two…or rather, three girls now running a bar alone. But surprisingly and thankfully, we hadn’t encountered problematic customers like those guys earlier. Sure there were lewd proposition here and there, but once we said NO—with bold and capital letters—they’d stop and just drown themselves with piss water heading towards zombieland. Some would even cry out their problems and well…I always give them to Snorlax since she’s pretty good at giving out advices and stuff. I couldn’t care less about the zombies problems really. Anyway, also a factor would be that this bar looks like a rundown place and that there are a few customers and yeah, no major problems, really. Well except for the whole new management thing right now, but that’s a problem for Crazy Psycho and the Sexytary, really.

Speaking of the two, it took them a couple of minutes to emerge out of the backroom. My eyebrow rose up the moment I saw a sulky looking Crazy Psycho pouting and grumbling as she made her way back to her seat beside Betty. Hmmm. I’m guessing that meeting of theirs didn’t go well for her then. No surprise there really.

“Good news.” The Sexytary says as she stood by the entrance of the backroom. “I just got a call earlier from our Manager and she says that she’ll meet with us one of these days to discuss and strategize on this bar’s current situation. Oh and Miichan’s tagging along with the meeting as well.”

“She? How’d you know your Manager is a she? She could be a he, you know.” Crazy Psycho pointed out at the Sexytary who glared at her.

“He or she, whatever. I don’t care what he or she is just as long as he or she comes to the meeting we’re having.” The Sexytary retorted, keeping her eyes locked at the pouting Crazy Psycho. Heh. Goes to show who wears the pants in this fucked up partnership they have.

“I’m guessing the mutual friend that you guys are talking about is the Manager, eh?” Snorlax asks as she crossed her arms to her chest, looking at the Sexytary and Crazy Psycho back and forth. “If it is then that would answer a lot of things. Can’t wait to meet he or she then.”

I narrowed my eyes, tempted to point out Crazy Psycho on her secret especially when she groaned and pound the counter with her hand, ordering, “Ugh. Whatever. Give me something strong, will you. I need a drink,” as she frowns at me.

Snorlax and I shared a look and with a shrug, I pulled out a cold beer from below, opened it and placed it in front of her. With a bored tone I said, “Here’s the Shinoda specialty. I call it, piss water delight. Enjoy.”

She raised her eyebrow at me. “Seriously? Not even a gin? A scotch? Bourbon?”

I shrugged. “We have coke and a bottle of rum. But I wouldn’t go for the rum if I were you. I checked it earlier and found it open and infested with icky stuff.” That’s actually a lie right there. I just don’t want her to drink something hard since my Goody-Goody roommate is with her. Now that I think about it…

“Have you ever drunk those?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Not the point here.” She rolled her eyes. “Point is, you guys better stock more on the alcoholic stuff since this is a bar and all.”

“Already written.” The Sexytary chimed in with a smile as she held out her small notebook to Crazy Psycho. “You want to make another point? Let’s hear it at the meeting.”

“Fine!” Crazy Psycho growled. She then turned her attention to her left, way past the brooding Smiles, pointing at the lonely man sleeping on the table. “And could someone check if that guy still has a pulse? I haven’t seen him move at all since we entered here.”

“I’ll go and check.” Snorlax sighed, as she picked up the cue stick Biker Santa uses to poke the drunken zombies. Yeah, Biker Santa was in charge of determining when we should call the ambulance around here. He is the certified nurse of DAFUQ, you know. He’d poke and when he sees that there’s life, he’d yell, ‘All clear.’ He can be pretty useful too you know.

“It feels like I’m in a cemetery here, the mood is all wrong.” Crazy Psycho complained then turned towards Betty. “Maybe we should head out and look for a better place, Haruna-chan. Our lesson for today isn’t really suitable for the cemetery type of place.”

“Lesson?” I tilted my head slightly to the side as I frowned slightly at Crazy Psycho who shrugged.

“Yup. I’m teaching Haruna-chan here how to pick up ze ladies.” She wiggled her eyebrows at me, grinning widely like a lewd old man. Teaching Betty how to pick up ladies? Is she serious? Does Betty even agree to this ridiculousness?

I turned to look at Betty, bewildered at what Crazy Psycho is talking about. I saw her glance at me for a second before she turned to Crazy Psycho, shaking her head with a blush across her cheeks. “M-Minegishi-san, I told you I just want to accompany you. I…I don’t want to pick up…uhm…l-ladies. I…o-only like one girl…so…” She trailed off, her eyes on her lap as she blushed madly at her admission. One girl eh? That again? Oh, I wonder who could that one girl be. Sarcasm there people.

“I know, I know. You want to stick to one lucky…seashore.” Crazy Psycho waves her hand in a brush off gesture. She gave me a look when she softly said the seashore bit making me to roll my eyes at the not-so-hidden word she really wants to refer me too. Meh, whatever.

“Oh, so Kojima-san here likes a girl? How cute.” Sexytary piped in as she stood beside me, smiling. Betty’s blush went tenfold at that, her lips pursed tight as she continues to look at her lap. If she blushes even more, I’d think she’d faint from all that blood in her head, though I doubt that she can blush even more than this.

“If you don’t mind me asking, Kojima-san, is this girl you like a friend of yours?” The Sexytary questioned the blushing Betty. My eyebrow quirked up when I saw her glance at me for like a millisecond then looked away, nodding her head slightly as she bit her lower lip.

“I see. I take it she doesn’t know about it then?” She asked another awkward question, for Betty and…for me.

Betty pursed her lips, a slight frown across her face as she ponders on the Sexytary’s question. After a moment, she finally answers softly, “I…I hope not,” her voice sounded low-spirited as she looks at her lap.

The Sexytary cocked her head slightly, a look of astonishment across her face. “You don’t want her to know?”

Betty shook her head making me to frown at her. She…she doesn’t want me to know?

“Why?” I asked, surprising myself in the process. I wasn’t planning on voicing out my thoughts to Betty, but…I guess I really wanted to know why she doesn’t want me to know.

“I…I don’t want her to pity me,” was her soft reply. My frown deepened as I stare at her, feeling stunned at her admission. She thinks that I would pity her? What?! That’s completely fucked up! Why the hell would I pity her?! She’s beautiful inside and out! Anyone would be lucky to have her. Anyone…

…even me.

The ridiculousness of what she said made me want to respond as anger slowly builds inside me. I kept my glare at her dejected form, opened my mouth and was about to say my piece about her lack of confidence when Snorlax returned from her mini adventure of finding out if the zombie is dead.

Snorlax let out a deep sigh at the end of the counter. “He’s alive and dreaming about a bunch of animals. I didn’t want to stick around since he was starting to moan it out in a sexual way.” She shivered, her face showing how grossed out she feels about her mini adventure. The lack of response from us made her realize the sudden tension surrounding all of us. With a confused look, her eyes began shifting towards all of us. “I…uh…interrupted something, didn’t I?”

I could only sigh and look away, frowning at the floor. Honestly, I was glad for the interruption. If it weren’t for Snorlax, I might’ve let my feeling get over me. Heh. Feelings. The apathetic one has one, how ironic.

“No you didn’t.” Crazy Psycho said. I glanced at her and found her smiling slightly at Snorlax. “But we are just about to leave, right Haruna-chan?” She asks, turning to the crestfallen Betty. She placed a hand on hers and squeezed it, trying to comfort her. It seems to work as Betty nodded her head and smiled slightly. I stared at Miichan for a moment, looking at her soft and comforting smile to Betty. Seeing that, I felt a pang of something inside me and before I could figure it out what it is and before it grows inside me, I shook my head, crossed my arms over my chest and looked away, turning my attention to the brooding Smiles who has his back to us.

“If you’re going, you should take Smiles with you.” I suggested as I kept my eyes on him.

“What?!” Was the immediate response from Crazy Psycho and Smiles. I couldn’t help but narrow my eyes at finding out that Smiles over there was listening in. I’d bet he also eavesdrop on the whole Betty likes a girl issue earlier. Knowing him, he’d probably ask me about that later on. Ugh. He can be such a girl sometimes.

I glanced at Crazy Psycho who’s giving me an incredulous look. “I don’t want you two walking the street alone in the dark. Let Smiles chaperone you.” Plus it’s Crazy Psycho so…c’mon. She’d probably drag Betty here somewhere just to teach her a bunch of useless stuff, so a chaperone is definitely needed. No need to say that though.

“But—“

“Scratch your ‘but’ and deal with it.” I growled as I gave her a stern gaze. Her wavering eyes were locked on mine, silently pleading me to reconsider, but I didn’t give in as I kept my firm gaze at her. Seeing this, she let out a defeated sigh, her shoulder slumped in surrender.

“Fine. Scrooge you.” She whined pouting like a child as she placed her arms on the counter. I could only roll my eyes at that as I made my way towards another brooding child that’s drowning himself in piss water. I walked towards him, ignoring the gaze of three people that were aimed at me, especially the one underneath the thick rimmed glasses. I let out a sigh as I stood by Smiles table. I wasn’t surprised to see him pouting as well. Brooding twins, go figure.

“You heard me, obviously.” I flatly said, keeping my crossed arms over my chest as I boredly stare at his pathetic state. I looked at the finished bottles of beers he had. “Hopefully, you’re not drunk enough from consuming six bottles of beer.”

“You know I have a higher tolerance when consuming alcohol.” He reminded me as he took another sip of his seventh beer.

“Yeah, I think I remember now since I’m still talking to you without the drunk-gibberish-talk.” I sighed as I stared at him. “So? Chaperone them for me?”

“Will you forgive me if I do?” He asks as he finally looks at me, his eyes pleading me to accept his apology. I stared at him for a moment, then placed a hand on my firm shoulder, a faint smile on my lips.

“If you do a good job, then maybe.”

“You know I didn’t mean it, right? I mean, I just—“

“I know, Kazuhiko.” I said as I cut him off, squeezing his shoulder slightly before removing it. He looked at me with his eyes wide, probably because I just used his real name. I ignored his surprised look as I added, “We’ll talk about this later okay? Just…not now,” with a slight frown on my face, turning away from him and finding myself looking at Betty who quickly turned away. I shook my head and let out a sigh at that, keeping my eyes on her. Great. Just fucking great. This is definitely one reason why I don’t want to talk to him now. Yeah, I prefer that we were alone since the four people over there might be listening in, especially the person I have my eyes locked on, literally mind you. Plus, I’m considerate enough not to wound his manly pride here, you know. And believe me, his pride would be wounded for his recklessness earlier.

It seems like he didn’t get how I didn’t want to have this talk because I was looking out for him, as he let out a soft chuckle. I turned to him, keeping my brows furrowed as he stood up, glanced at me wearing a knowing look and gave me a slight smile.

“Right, later.” He said as he turned towards the others then back at me. “You are cracking up Scrooge. And the thing is, you aren’t completely aware of it.” He then placed his hand on my shoulder, softly patting it before he turned and began walking towards the others, leaving me to stare at him confusedly.

The hell was that?

“Kojima-san is such a nice girl.” Sexytary commented from beside me. I turned my head to look at her as I kept my lazy position, my head resting on my arms. She was smiling slightly as she looks at a bunch of papers as she computes the expenses we had last week. “And she has it bad for you. Like Kazuhiko bad,” she said as she glanced at me.

Oh, she knows. Surprising? I think not.

The trio left an hour ago. With a promise from Smiles he’ll message me if they reached the dorms safety, a bunch of roll eyeing moments from a pouting Crazy Psycho and an unenthusiastic goodbye from Betty,  the trio finally left, leaving the three of us to back to zombieland. A bunch of customers walked inside after the trio left leaving the three of us a bit busy to tend to their needs. They ordered the usual; a couple of beers, some peanuts and advices from the Sexytary and Snorlax about their love lives. Yeah, that’s the usual order around here at the DAFUQ. Don’t ask why, it just is.

“A nice handsome boy and a nice pretty girl at the same time.” She nodded her head looking impressed. She then pointed her pen at me. “You, my dear, are truly blessed. Your parents must be proud of you.”

I groaned out to the table, hiding my face from the frustration that I’m feeling. Why me? I mean, all I wanted was to survive college and get my degree. I didn’t ask for all these drama! Ugh!

“Who’s leading anyway?” I hear the Sexytary ask.

“I don’t know Saito-san’s score, but I pegged Haruna for about…85.” Snorlax answered. 85? I gained 5% today? That’s one fucked up scoring.

“Oooh. That’s close.”

“Isn’t it? It would’ve been 90 since our lover girl here calls her by her name..” I rolled my eyes at that. “…but I was generous enough to keep it 85 for her.”

“That’s a fucked up reason.” I mumbled to the counter.

“Well not for me since you call me Snorlax!” The Pokemon reasoned, probably giving me a glare. I sat up and placed my chin in my hand, staring at her boredly. Yup, she’s glaring at me and pouting.

“Touché.” I muttered as I looked away from her. She really can’t get over that fact huh?

“But you know…” The Sexytary started as she jots down something on her notebook then began computing using her calculator. “…even though I barely know Kojima-san, I can tell she’s a very fragile yet selfless girl.”

I stared blankly at the Sexytary as she turns to look at me, pushing her glasses up her nose. “I mean, just by hearing how she doesn’t want you to pity her or pressure you with her feelings tells what kind of person she is.”

I looked away from her, knowing quite well that Betty is selfless. She does charity work every Saturdays, and well, that pretty much tells how selfless she is. I’m pretty sure no one can top that. But then again, the Sexytary here isn’t talking about that huh.

“I know it is cruel of me to say this but…I think it’s kind of cute how Kojima-san is jealous of Kazu-kun, despite the heartbreaking look she gave.” The Sexytary chuckled making me to look at her weirdly.

“She does look like a cute pouting kid whenever she’s jealous of Saito-san.” Snorlax snickered. Not her too? Maybe I should add Sadistic to her nickname then. Geez, that’s just sick. Sick sadistic people. Ugh.

I let out a sigh as I shook my head. I stared blankly at the table as I thought back on Betty’s jealousy when it comes to Smiles. “You know, I’ve always wondered about that.” I turned to the two, waving my hand. “The jealousy thing.”

“You’re wondering why Haruna is jealous of Saito-san?” Snorlax asked as she looks at me incredulously. “Getting dense now, Mariko?

“It’s a serious question.” I retorted unenthusiastically as I narrowed my eyes at her. “I prefer it if you could just answer it without the insults.”

“But insulting you is fun. I mean, you call me Snorlax, right?” She said with a touch of sarcasm as she shrugged while grinning.

“That doesn’t even make any sense.” I rolled my eyes. That Snorlax thing really broke her huh. Maybe I should change it for her sanity’s sake. Maybe she prefers another Pokemon then. Would Psyduck be appropriate for her?

She chuckled then leaned towards me. “Okay so you’re asking why Haruna is jealous of Saito-san, right?”

I nodded my head, keeping my narrowed eyes on her.

“Well, you see, it’s like this. You and Saito-san are like THE perfect couple—”

“But we’re not—“

“Hold it. I know you’re not, but let me finish.” She held up her hand, cutting me off from telling her the obvious. With my eyebrow raised, I silently told her to continue, which she did. “Anyway, as I was saying, you two are like the perfect couple to HARUNA.” Her eyes widened as she emphasized Betty’s name.

Perfect couple? Me and Smiles?

“To Haruna, you’re like the alpha female and Saito-san is the alpha male. In Bible terms, you two are Adam and Eve. Do you get what I’m saying here?” She said as she looks at me expectantly, her face a little too close for my comfort.

Frowning, I pushed her face away making her groan as I reply, “So basically, you’re saying that since we are THE perfect couple—Adam and Eve; Alpha male and female inside her head—she thinks that she can’t come in between us, the perfect couple. That she has no chance in competing with Smiles, the alpha male, nor does she has a chance with me, the alpha female. Is that right?”

She grabbed my wrist, removes my hand that’s still on her face, and then nodded her head scowling. “Yes exactly! You’ve got it, Eve!”

I gave her a look at her given nickname. I’m still sensing some kind of bitterness from her because of that nickname I gave her. Ugh. …Whatever.

“To her, coming in between the two of you is a sin to mankind. A sacrilege to humanity as without Adam and Eve or if a woman came between Adam and Eve, it will be the destruction of the human world.” She said exaggeratedly as she held out her hands while looking at the ceiling. She’s definitely losing it today. I think this is because she’s been hanging out with Crazy Psycho a lot lately. Yeah, that’s probably why. Tch. She’s so losing respect points from me right now.

“Adam and Eve, that actually makes sense.” The Sexytary nods her head as she pokes her lower lip with her closed pen.

I let out a sigh, frowning at the table. “As crazy as that sounds, yeah, I guess it does makes sense.” Betty committing a sin for getting in between ‘the perfect couple’ huh. It makes me wonder how much truth is behind that metaphor of Snorlax. I mean, sure, Snorlax’s metaphor about Betty’s jealousy seems spot on, but is that really the reason? Me and Smiles, Adam and Eve? If we’re Adam and Eve, what does that make Betty then? And why would she even think that me and Smiles are a couple anyway? I’ve made no indication that we’re a couple. Sure he insinuated what he feels for me a couple of times but I’ve never—

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by my vibrating phone. Keeping the frown on my face, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened it. I read the message from Smiles and upon finishing it; I abruptly stood up knocking the stool to the floor, surprising my two co-workers.

“The hell?! I’ll kill that Buffoon!” I snarled as I scowled at my phone.

“What’s got your panties in a twist?” Snorlax asks as she tilted her head slightly to the side. I held out my phone to her as I clenched my jaw tight. Snorlax took it from my hand as she began to read the message out loud.  I started pacing around, biting my lower lip as the sudden feeling of dread combined with anger creeps inside me.

“Miichan wanted to have some fun so she suggested we go clubbing while we we’re heading back. She unleashed everything she got so I couldn’t say no. We’re at a club named Red right now having drinks.”

“Yeah, so?” Snorlax asks as her eyes follow me. “Aren’t they allowed to drink now?”

“He said ‘WE’RE’ as in we are.” I said as I keep pacing.

“Worried about Kojima-san then?” The Sexytary questioned with a teasing tone.

“No!” I barked, glaring at her. She raised her eyebrow at me, throwing me a disbelieving look. I stopped pacing and bit my lip as I stare at the floor for a while. Who am I kidding anyway…I am worried.  “Yes...I am worried.” I admitted softly with a defeated sigh, my eyes downcast to the floor.

“How cute.” She gushed.  I glared at her for that but it didn’t faze her widened smile, in fact seeing my glare even made her giggle. Definitely fucked up.

“Me being worried is totally justified.” I defended as I kept my glare at her. “I’m pretty sure Haruna has never drank alcohol before.” Well…at least that’s what I think so.

“There’s always a first time for everything.” She replied winking at me.

“That’s not the point!” I growled. Snorlax’s reply surprised me as she threw my coat and my bag at me. Thankfully, I caught them before it hit my face. I stared at the items in my arms, blinking a couple of times.

“You deny too much, just go and bite your apple, Eve.” Snorlax said. I looked at her blankly, my lips parted slightly at what she said. Apple…?

Upon seeing the stare I’m giving she asks, “Do you know who sinned first in the Adam and Eve story?” with a smile.

“Eve.” I answered simply blinking a few times.

“That’s right. She was the one who first saw it, first one who got enticed by it and the first one who took a bite out of it. She was the one who first sinned” She nodded. “Right now, I think you should let history repeat itself. Take a bite, Eve.”

I stared at her for a few seconds, realizing what it is that she’s telling me. Noticing the mischievous look she’s giving me, I scowled at her as I began putting on my coat. “Get your mind out of the gutter! I’m not biting Haruna.”

“Not yet.” The Sexytary smirked. I just rolled my eyes at that and made my way towards the exit. With my hand on the knob, I turned towards the two who was watching me, wearing supportive smiles across their faces.

I smiled back as I nod my head. “Thanks Yuki and Sayaka. I owe you guys one.” Without waiting for a reply, I pulled open the door, stepped outside and just as the door was about to close, I heard Sayaka say, “Oh my God. Miichan was right. Hearing your name for the first time out of Mariko makes your heart beat fast.”

Ugh. That’s just completely fucked up.

I took a cab since I didn’t know where the hell Club Red is. I didn’t inform Smiles that I was crashing in on their party since I want to see them looking like their seeing death in real life. Yeah, I was that pissed off.

The moment I went inside the club, I couldn’t help but groan as the place was packed with gyrating bodies dancing to the tunes of C3PO and R2D2. The tune is a bit robotic so…whatever, just deal with that description. So I began my trek to find the dead trio and get the hell out of here. I really don’t like clubs. Why? Well it’s crowded and it’s crowded. Really, I hate crowded places. It remind me of shopping for Christmas presents. I’m not too keen on that as well so most times I just order online for the gifts. Yeah lazy ass, I know.

Anyway, that aside, I’m looking for the trio. After the 6th guy that asked me if I wanted to dance or have a drink as I continue my search, I finally found them, sitting at a table at the far end of the enormous room. I gritted my teeth as I saw Haruna leaning her head on Smiles shoulder, looking like she’s asleep…or dead drunk. Miichan was having an argument with an unknown guy as she began pushing him on his chest, trying to egg him on. She looks a bit drunk as well as she loses her footing a couple of times. Fucking great. I can’t kill them because their drunk. Ugh!!

“The hell happened here?!” I asked as I stood by their table. Smiles looked at me, surprised. I glanced at Haruna and yup, she’s sleeping and with Smiles arms around her. My eyebrow twitched at that as I continue to glare at Smile’s hand that was holding Haruna’s arm.

“M-Mariko?! Wh-what are you—“

“Hey Mariko!” Miichan yelled as she waves her hand at me. “Can you kick this guy’s ass? He gave Haruna-chan here a drink that made her drunk.” She said as she pointed at the man.

I glared murderously at the unknown man who looked alarmed. He held out his hand defensively, backing down each step I take towards him. “I…I just gave her a l-light drink…a-and she drank it h-herself. I din’ do nuthin! I swear!”

“Yeah? Well you better scram or I swear I’ll kick you where it hurts till you can’t make babies anymore.” I threatened as I gave him the most menacing look I’ve ever given someone. It seems to work as he quickly scrammed almost tripping on someone. I watch him for a while then turned to the trio. Keeping the menacing look I have, I barked, “Let’s go before I kick you two in the nuts.”

Smiles gulped at that, nodded his head hesitantly, carried the drunk Haruna in his arms and began heading towards the exit. Obviously, I was in charge of Miichan, so I wrapped an arm around her waist while she wraps her arm over my shoulder. We staggered towards the exit wherein Smiles was waiting. I let out a sigh of relief once we were out of the club.

“Maybe we should take a cab?” I suggested to Smiles as I looked at the sleeping Haruna in his arms. I frowned when she began to mumble out incoherent things and began moving her head against his chest. Smiles noticed the heated stare I have and gave me a nervous smile. I kept my stare for a moment until I let out a sigh and shook my head, trying to push back that growing feeling again.

The person I was holding suddenly let out a giggle as she says, “No cab!” She then surprised me when she walked behind me and began jumping, her hands on my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes knowing exactly well what she wanted. “Piggyback ride! Just like old times, Mariko! Whiii!”

Ugh. Knew it.

Without waiting for my reply, she jumped on my back and began giggling and waving her hand up in the air like a drugged up Crazy Psycho.

I let out a sigh at that and shook my head. “Guess we’re walking then.”

So we did. Smiles and I gave our partners a piggyback ride as we head towards the dorms. Thankfully the dorm isn’t far from the club. Plus, I think it’s better this way. I mean—despite the ache that I might feel tomorrow because of this heavy Crazy Psycho behind me—this way, the two drunkards can sober up, right?

Miichan began waving her hand again, squealing in delight, ordering me to giddy up.

Ugh. God I hope so.

“Wow. She’s really sleeping. I mean, I think I can feel drool on my shoulder.” Smiles said as he walks beside me, glancing at the sleeping Haruna. “She looks…cute though.”

“Cut it out.” I growled at him.

“Yeah! Stop your perving on Mariko’s lady! Get your own!” Miichan slurred, pointing at Smiles who’s chuckling.

“Know the best part in giving her a piggyback ride?” He asks us with a playful smile, his eyebrows moving. “I can feel her boobs on my back.” He admitted as he began running away from us, laughing, knowing exactly well what wanted to do to him for being a perv. Yeah, we would kick his butt. Hard.

“Hey! Get back here you perv!” I growled as I tried running as well, but I’m a girl so…I ended up just walking since I wasn’t kidding about the heavy drunkard behind me. I think Miichan here weighs twice as me, so…yeah, I can’t really run with Crazy Psycho behind me.

“Nah, just let him perv for a bit. He’s pretty much harmless anyway.” Miichan says from behind me as she looks at the still running Smiles, getting and getting smaller by the distance. Hearing her, I suddenly noticed something.

“You’re not really drunk are you?” I narrowed my eyes as I glanced at her.

“Nope.” I see her beaming. “I was never drunk from the start. You assumed I was by the way you supported me earlier at the club so I thought, hey, why not just let her think what she wants.”

I’ve been had. Great.

“You know I could just drop you, right?”

“No! I miss this! I miss you carrying me like this!” She whined as she tightened her hold on me, making me to stumble slightly from surprise.

“Alright, alright already! Loosen up!” I groaned as I cocked my head to the side. I let out a sigh as she loosened her hold on my neck.

She then began shaking me slightly. “Hey, remember the first time I made you carry me like this?” She asks probably wearing a wide smile.

“No.” I growled out, not really remembering anything besides her climbing me from behind and ordering me to mush a couple of times. Ugh. All I could do was obey since if I didn’t, she’d just whine to me or to my parents. Seriously, I don’t like whiney Crazy Psycho.

“It was the spurt of our youth when you outgrow me in the height department.”

“Really?” I asked, surprised. We’ve been friends for that long?, Wow. Yeah, yeah total seashore here. Whatever.

“Uh-huh. I was so pissed off that you were beginning to get taller than me, that I jumped on your back and told you to carry me so that you’d shrunk a little.”

“You sound like a bully.”

“Meh, you liked it.” She flatly said.

“Doubt it.” I mumbled. She chuckled at that then was silent for a while as I continue to carry her. Both of us were silent until I broke it, saying, “You know I’m still a bit mad at you for this whole shit.”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry.” She sighed. “But, Haruna-chan was the one who wanted to enter that club.”

“What?” My eyebrows furrowed as I turned my head slightly to look at her. Betty was the one who wanted to enter that crowded club?? Really?? The hell?!

Miichan smiled upon seeing my weirded out look I’m giving her. “Yeah, shocking right?”

“But Smiles told me that you put up your usual crap just so he can allow you to go there.” I told her. Hmm. Unless Smiles was lying about that, but...why would he?

“I did put on my attack on Kazu. But that’s just because Haruna-chan wanted to go inside.”

“Why?”

“Probably feeling depressed about what happened at the bar. I mean, she was pretty down while we were walking.” She shrugged. I frowned, feeling disturbed about how Haruna would resort to going inside the crowded fucked up club just because she was depress. I mean, is that how she is whenever she’s feeling depress? Go somewhere and experience things that would be so…unlike her? Just thinking about it…it worries me. Miichan probably noticed my contemplative mood as she tightened her hold on me, trying to comfort me.

“Don’t worry too much. The moment she stepped inside, I could tell it was going to be a first and last for her.” She giggled at the memory. Somehow, hearing about that made me slightly better as the corner of my lips tugged up. It didn’t remove the worry I feel but still, it did make me feel slightly better.

“Plus, Haruna-chan is bound to change, you know.” She says softly. “Whether we like it or not, people change. It’s inevitable.”

“Is that based on experience?” I asked as I continue to walk the through the park that was lit by streetlights. I glanced at her as she let out a soft chuckle.

“Pretty much.” She answered, retaining the softness of her voice. “I mean, you’ve changed a lot, Mariko.”

“I did?” Was my halfhearted question as I know deep inside that I have changed.

“Yeah,” Was her breathy reply. “The Mariko that’s carrying me now is a lot different from the Mariko that I knew. You’ve been showing a lot of emotions lately…and that’s good.”

“So…I’m not apathetic anymore?” I asked, glancing at her. I blinked a couple of times as she let out a sigh and placed her chin on my shoulder, our cheeks slightly touching each other.

“You were never apathetic, Mariko.”

“You sure about that?” I questioned flatly, my eyes narrowed as I looked ahead feeling completely unconvinced.

She retracted her earlier statement. “Okay, so maybe you’re not FULLY apathetic. I mean, you have real emotions right here.” She said as she placed a hand on my chest.

I narrowed my eyes and stopped walking. “You do know that that’s my breast that you’re holding, right? And I’m pretty sure breasts are made up of tissue, not emotions.”

“Ah, but that’s where you are wrong.” She squeezed my breast making me to grit my teeth. “The reason why yours is small is because you have little emotions inside you. If these were just a bit larger then—“

“Remove your damn hand before I drop you to the ground and pound on YOUR emotions.” I threatened as I glanced at her. She immediately obeyed, mumbling out something about me being a Scrooge. I rolled my eyes at that. Ugh. Crazy Perverted Psycho.

Shaking my head, I began walking again in silence for a while, that is, until she opened her mouth again, her playful tone gone as she sighed, “But, seriously, there are a lot of times when you are apathetic, but then there are a few moments when you’re not. And those few moments are really showing nowadays.” She said the last bit softly making me to frown slightly.

“Is that how you thought of me since back then?” I questioned as I try to look at her through the corner of my eyes. I felt her cheek move against mine and I knew she was smiling.

“Yeah. I think that’s the part that attracted me to you. You would say that you don’t care for me, yet you do.” She admitted. She was silent for a while after that. It was like she was hesitating on continuing further, afraid of what she might say out loud. I respected her silence as I pursed my lips tight and continue to carry her in silence. I suddenly felt her arms tightening again around my collar bone area and felt her move her head so that her forehead was resting on my shoulder. She then let out a sigh, her warm hot breath against my back.

“I know why you didn’t join Kazuhiko’s band.” She breathlessly said making me to freeze on the spot, my eyes wide in astonishment. I just stood there underneath a streetlight, carrying my bestfriend as she continues her heartfelt confession.

“You wanted to, but you didn’t because of…me. You knew I couldn’t join, even if I wanted to…because my father wouldn’t allow it. You made up an excuse to Kazuhiko and instantly rejected the offer.” Her voice cracked and I wasn’t surprised when I felt something hot and wet on my shoulder. “But I knew...and Kazuhiko knew too. And I’m forever sorry for not confronting you about it. I should’ve just told you then to just...go with what you want and just leave me be to fucking study Business. But I didn’t. Instead, I just fucking went ecstatic when you told me you’re going to college instead.”

I glanced at her as she berates herself, calling herself a selfish person and saying sorry to me over and over again while she cries on my shoulder. I stared at the top of her head for a while, let out a sigh and began walking again. Hearing her sniffles on my shoulder somehow made me smile.

Only when she stopped scolding herself did I let out, “Are you done?” while I glanced at her, keeping the small smile on my face. She peeked through my shoulder, her red and puffy eyes staring at me as she frowned, obviously not liking how it looked like I enjoyed her tirade. I chuckled at that and looked ahead at the waving Smiles near the entrance of our dorm a distance away.

“The thing is, I did go with what I want.” I said softly then glanced back at her. “Honestly, it can be boring without a Crazy Psycho beside me, you know.”

We stared at each other for a while, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. She then moved her head and slowly leaned in, giving me a soft kiss on my cheek. The moment she pulled back, she gave me a beaming smile and nodded her head.

“I know.” She whispered. “Life’s boring too without a Scrooge incarnate beside me, you know.”

I grinned at that, happy about her answer. We shared a smile for a while until we heard Smiles yelling for us to hurry up because his back was killing him. I stared at the Buffoon carrying the still sleeping Haruna as I continue to carry Miichan. As the distance between us decreases, Miichan nuzzled the side of her head against mine, whispering, “Take care of her, alright? She likes you so much, it’s hurting her. I know for a fact that you’re the only one that can make her happy. As her Fairy Godmother, you have my blessing.”

I let out a sigh, my eyes trained at the peaceful looking Haruna as a faint smile graced upon my lips. “I don’t know if I can make her happy…but I’ll try.” I promised.

A moan of pain from my roommate brought me back from my musings. With the corner of my lips tugged up slightly, I stood up from the chair I was straddling and made my way to her desk wherein I laid an aspirin and a glass of water. Taking those item, I then made my way to the slowly awakening Haruna who was still moaning seemingly in pain as she clutched her head. I sat down on the floor facing her, waiting for her to fully awaken. With her eyes sleepily narrowed down to slits, she turned to my side—to probably check up on me—and finally noticed me, sitting on the floor holding a glass of water. Her eyes suddenly widened, cowered back until her back is pressed against the wall and let out a surprised gasp.

I looked at the side at that, the corner of my lips arched down as I said, “I hadn’t thought that I look THAT hideous without make-up.” I glanced at her hoping she could hear my playful tone.
It was obvious she didn’t though as she quickly sat up and began shaking her head despite the headache that she’s probably feeling.

“N-No! Um…I…I was just…y-you surprised me a-a-and…“ She huskily stuttered making me to roll my eyes. So much for being playful then.

“I’m kidding. Geez.” I said as I held out the aspirin and the glass of water. She stared at the offered items, confused. I shook my head and sighed. “Drink the aspirin if you have a headache. If not, then just drink the water. Your mouth must be feeling dry because of the alcohol.”

Her eyes began darting between the items in my hand and at me. Feeling a bit impatient, I moved my hands, motioning her to take whatever. It made her nervous as she moved closer and hesitantly took the offered items from my hands, blushing. I watch her every movement as she slowly puts the medicine inside her mouth and placed her lips near the rim of the glass readying herself to take a drink. Her blush deepened as she noticed me staring at her as she drank the water. I couldn’t help but chuckle as she choked on her drink as she unconsciously held up the glass too high slightly drowning herself. Yeah, yeah, it’s bitchy of me to laugh at her, but hey, don’t blame me since she really looked funny like a drowning fish or something. Well, right now it doesn’t look funny since she’s all red from coughing too much.

Being a goody-goody myself, I quickly stood up, sat beside her on her bed and began patting her back. “Breathe Haruna. Breathe.” It took her for about a minute till she calmed down. Scared the shit out of me since I really thought I’d have to perform the Heimlich maneuver on her or something. Though she really didn’t choke on anything huh.

“You okay now?” I asked as I continue to rub her back.

She nodded her head, her eyes on her lap. “Y-yes. Sorry about that.”

“You don’t have to apologize.” I said as I pursed my lips. I then made my way back to sit on the floor, facing her.

She cocked her head to the side as she looks at me, confused. “Why are you sitting on the floor?” She asks softly.

“Because you always keep your head down and I can’t look you in the eye whenever you do that.” I shrugged nonchalantly. She looked momentarily stunned at my answer as she parts her lips slightly and stares at me. Her eyes began to dart to the side then to me as she blushes faintly. She was obviously trying to hold my gaze but was failing to do so.

I let out a sigh. “Try to focus your eyes on me. I need you to look at me, since we’re going to have a talk.”

She swallowed at that, her wavering eyes trying to lock on mine. “Wh-what are we going to talk about?”

I wasn’t surprised when her eyes widened and she began to blush furiously as she heard me say, “Us. We’re going to have a talk about us, Haruna.”

She stared at me for a moment and I saw fear in her eyes. I can see that she wanted to run and escape, but I kept a steady gaze on her, trying to comfort her somehow. It seems to work as she finally stuttered, “U-us?”

I nodded, thankful that she was trying. Despite the fear she feels, she was really trying to be brave and stay. Seeing that, it made the corner of my lips tugged up slightly. She swallowed again and pursed her lips tight as she waits for me to continue. I indulged her silent request as I softened my gaze to her.

“I want to ask you something about the girl you like.” Leaning a bit closer, I tilted my head slightly to the side and asked the one thing that most people assumed about the girl she likes. The ultimate obvious.

“That girl you like, is it me?”

TBC

Next up: Just the next chapter!  :lol: Am I being cruel here? No. You may think so, but no I'm not trying to be cruel here.  :nervous Honestly, I'm just having a hard time writing that last scene even though I can see it clearly in my head.  :nervous Don't worry, I'll give a flashback or something about their talk in the next chapter. No need to spill blood now.  :nervous  Well...uh...see you guys after a few days again.  :nervous Thanks for reading!  :bow:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:25:52 AM by FoF »

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii :heart:

[Warning] Gif Spam and space consuming rambling of nonsense coming up!

It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry.... (<--That is one of the creepiest emoticons I have ever seen and wanted to share it with you hahaha!) Anyways, I apologize again for the late@ss comment. For the first chapter I missed it was, because I was on my phone when I read it so it was so annoying to try and write my usual rambling with auto correct and shit always intruding so I gave up and didn't have the chance to properly do it on the laptop. Then before I got the chance to you already had a new update! I realized I f'd up  :banghead: I've been so occupied with life, I even got my identity stolen!!!* Lock your house doors people* Then you went ahead and updated again!!! I missed three chapters?!

But I came across this gif on tumblr and missed Basket Case so so much T^T (Credits to menomori)

Enough with the excuses though right?!  :sweatdrop:

@anonymousdowner: Wow, so many compliments here.  XD thank you for thinking that the last chapter is beautiful :)...even though there were tons of mistakes there.  :nervous The song I promise is my second most played song in my itunes. Just for that scene. Had to build up the emotion and all that. :lol: Mariko seems to be evolving into a human being huh. I guess this chapter will make it more obvious.  :) Again, I am jealous that you feel tons of emotions in this. Jealous, yet happy.  XD And no, I'm not sent to jphip in order to spread these euphoric feelings throughout the land of the dropping pants.  :nervous I've got a beautiful mind? Wow. That's a first.  :shocked Thank you for thinking that.  :) Though I prefer it to be called messed up since most of my friends call it that.  :lol: Your fics aren't evil! What are you saying?!  :smhid I love dark fics you know. I love how you write. Your grammar is perfect.  :) I like it when you start all mysterious then add some suspense here and there then reach for the fluff and happy ending. At least that's how I think you write.  :nervous  if not, don't mind me.  :nervous I've only read your MariHaru fic, though I am planning to read your WMatsui too since I'm liking them.  :)  Will get on with that when my life eases up.  XD So happy that you like/love the fic enough to double post and think that my updates are better than making money. :nervous Thanks so much.  :) And sorry about the lateness of the last chap and this as well.  :nervous Hmm. I think I've blah blah enough here.  :lol:  Oh and feel free to send me PMs if you want to just chat. And thanks for recommending my fic at the General Discussion Thread.  You shouldn't have...but thanks!  XD Curious, how many thanks did I gave you cause I seem to have lost count.  :lol: Thanks  for reading and commenting.  XD

You deserve more compliments than that! I kow tow down at your feet Fof-Sama, it's a masterpiece  :bow: Also about the song I promise, I loved it so much I learned how to play and sing it on my guitar even before I saw that Mariko had played it in your update 'XD *My religious@ss aunt was all impressed lmfao* You should just feel happy and stay happy and even if you deny it that you were sent to jphip to spread euphoric feelings throughout the land of dropping pants...I'm feeling like I'm floating in nirvana so whatever you say I know you were sent here for that. Fucked up right? (I used a basket case reference :D ) A messed up or beautiful mind that you have...Know that I love and appreciate it.  :cathappy: With your insight on my fic I thank you! My grammar is not perfect though, yours is!!! I just love everything! Your comical humor is just absolutely the most euphorically epic thing I've ever been graced with. Heh~ Then hmm, if you do find the time to read my Wmatsui fic it'll be such an honor. I believe it is my best work so far and knowing that you might read it is enough inspiration already to give it more of my all ahah.

Now onto the updates...

Chapter 11: That Damn 75-80% and Betty's Promise!

I absolutely loved the scene where Mariko and Fang were drinking together! They are so much alike with their attacks of sarcasm against each other 'XD ...I seriously feel sorry for Fang though with her situation with the dense professor though. It makes me wonder if the midget really doesn't know or if she's just acting and I'm left feeling curious about more of their relationship too. Stick on the other hand is definitely evolving into a human being. At the start of it all she was avoiding Betty and now lookie here she's out hunting for the girl just so she could pull off a sweet move kekeke. Their lovely scene at the end was nice & Mariko-sama has mad guitar skills. When I saw the percentage in the title I already knew it was for Mariko lol.

Chapter 12: Want to, Have to (Part 1)!

You know what? I watched the beginning of groundhogs day as a child a long time ago and thought it was the most boring film I have ever seen, but after so many years I should just watch it huh? lol The stripper name topic Miichan brought up was so hilariously random! I almost died from laughing though when Fang showed up and revealed everyone their nicknames. I can see Mariko is becoming more and more ooc hehe which is a good thing, because more and more of Betty is rapidly occupying her scrooge heart. I also like how you are incorporating more and more akb members into the story  :yep: The ending scene with smiles declaring he was Stick's boyfriend was LOL I expected Betty and Crazy to show up right after that...It was something that couldn't be missed.  :lol:

Chapter 13: Want to, Have to Part 2

I almost feel sorry for Smiles in this fic, I mean he seriously is a good guy too. He should find happiness somewhere...not with Mariko though of course lol. I loved your usage of Adam and Eve too!!!! THAT WAS SOOOO COOL! & when Snorlax was like go eat your Apple I was like HAHAH I KNEW IT!!!!!!!  :P2  Miichan should just come clean with her identity, cause we all know that the twin towers are good friends. Things are definitely changing with how much better Mariko is treating everyone even though she keeps on deducting respect points for Sayaka. I laughed when she actually spoke the girl's name and mentioned it with Yuki  XD. I was also smiling the whole time during the piggyback scene between MariMii and even thought about shipping them LOL. It was really so nice to see how strong of a bond they really have together. Their friendship has always been a little strange, but they totally love each other in their messed up BFFAF way  :roll: Looking foward to MariHaru's "Us" talk, it's becoming so exciting now that their percentages are nearly matching up!

Thanks so much for the update and hard work!!! Go ahead and indulge yourself with games and what not just make sure you come back and update, because I will always do the same and wait patiently^^ Sorry for rambling again...I guess I don't really know how to comment the right way haha. Thanks for all the personal replies you have written to me too! It means a lot! You see now, I've also lost count of the thanks I have given...You know how much I mean them though, I love everything about this fic.

P.S. Took hours to read and review, but before I part from this heavenly page...

:wigglypanda:

You missed weird feeling panda too right?! LOL

P.S.2 Y DA HELL NO ONE ELSE COMMENT YET?! BUMP!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:51:22 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »
I need a space here first then I'll babbling about you and this update later on and how it was basically killing me last night.

EDIT: right, so here it is.. *warning rambling ahead*

As usual, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :cow:  :cow:  :cow: you finally update!! lolol

I'm so in love with the way you developed the story  :heart:  :heart: and slowly make Mariko shows more and more of her feeling and reasons behind her actions, which also a squeeeeee point, too XD

She thinks that I would pity her? What?! That’s completely fucked up! Why the hell would I pity her?! She’s beautiful inside and out! Anyone would be lucky to have her. Anyone…

…even me.

THIS! THIS GET ME SO HARD! I swear Snorlax would definitely count up to 95% if Mariko bark out her anger at that time  :lol: :lol: and geez, I can tell whatever it is, this MariHaru's relationship is gonna be SO interesting and LOTS of drama later on  :lol: :lol: (since drama is kinda your type  XD)

“Oh my God. Miichan was right. Hearing your name for the first time out of Mariko makes your heart beat fast.”

:lol: :lol: of all the sudden, I wondering how's Mariko's mom's reaction with her daughter's changing  XD  XD  XD cute scene is cute  :heart:  :heart:

I glared murderously at the unknown man who looked alarmed. He held out his hand defensively, backing down each step I take towards him. “I…I just gave her a l-light drink…a-and she drank it h-herself. I din’ do nuthin! I swear!”

“Maybe we should take a cab?” I suggested to Smiles as I looked at the sleeping Haruna in his arms. I frowned when she began to mumble out incoherent things and began moving her head against his chest. Smiles noticed the heated stare I have and gave me a nervous smile. I kept my stare for a moment until I let out a sigh and shook my head, trying to push back that growing feeling again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what can I say?  :lol: :lol: If angry Mariko is scary then jealous Mariko is even scarier. Yep. Definitely wouldnt want to mess with that  :lol: :lol: I found that scene super cute tho  XD  XD I really, really wanna know what is Smile's thought on this matter  XD maybe an extra later? so that we see MariHaru under his POV would be fun, too XD *I sound cruel*

“Us. We’re going to have a talk about us, Haruna.”

YES!! THE talk! I seriously can't wait to see how's this turn out, really. Haruna is.. well, all known as self-proclaimed-nun, home-schooled all her life, strong opinion about religious.. yet still fall for Mariko  :panic: definitely tough time for her.. I'm more curious on how Mariko and THE Crazies planning on helping Haruna  XD must be hilarious since it's.. THE CRAZIES of Crack House University, after all  :deco:  :deco:  :deco:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :heart: :heart: :heart: *patiently waiting for another week*
---------------

P/S: you have no idea how I hated you when you posted this update. Just.. RIGHT at the moment I was about to close Jphip to sleep my precious 3hours sleep (since I finished work at 2am and had to get up at 5:30am for classes), you updated. I was like.. "URRRRGGG..should I read it now or later on OMG I cant wait to read but I need sleeeeeeeeep!!". I ended up skimmed thru the whole thing and re-read it just now.. 

Anyway, haha, not complaining there at all  :nervous please just keep going normally  :deco:  :deco:

OMG I didnt know I was rambling this much, sorry there  :nervous

P/S 2: To anonymousdowner, did my P/S explained why I couldnt comment right away even I'm pretty sure I'm the first one saw the update?  XD XD and I agree with you on FoF-san deserves LOTS of compliments  :deco:  :deco: *hi-5*
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 02:55:53 PM by dee1711 »

Offline lovemariharu

• Member+
  • SNH48 Savoki赵嘉敏 推し
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2012, 12:25:35 AM »
Thanks for the update!! OMG.. Waiting for this a whole week XD XD

UM.. So curious what Haruna will answer.. XD XD
Haruna will always be honest, won't she? :D :D
Forever honest self-proclaimed-goody-goody XD XD

I like the scene.. Though kinda shocked that Haruna is the one who wanted to go to the club O: O:
Guess Mariko won't ever blame Haruna for that XD
Wahahhaaa.. Really waiting for the next chapter.. Though next week means I'm having my mid-test T.T
OMG OMG.. Gonna spare some time just to read the updates! Definitely!! :D :D

Um.. In reply to your reply..
Well, I am Mariko oshi at first.. but I like MariHaru as a pair.. Then.. I started receiving Haruna's updates, and so on..
Because I ship that pair, I try to get information from Haruna, and started looking for Haruna..
And that's when I can't keep my eyes away from Haruna now.. O: O:
She's just too charming maybe? Can't resist her now O: O:
Starting from then, I'm Haruna oshi as well.. Can't deny that fact since I like Haruna now, not only as Mariko's pair.. O:
Do you feel the same? O:

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2012, 05:51:22 AM »
I hate you!! LOL. can't you just cut it to the part where Haruna says "Y-Y-Yes I-It's you, So yeah let's be fucking together forever Shinoda! I'll even ditch Yuko for you even we've got married thrice!" LOL. Kidding. i mean where Haruna answers. ASDFGHJKfjslakfjdask;fh. You know I was just checking on some things this morning but i really have an urgent thing to finish then I saw AN UPDATEEEEEEE. So I Immediately cleared my desk and "you bitches can wait, this fic can't. so yeah bye" and now I am almost late for my class but I just can't just set aside writing this one later. you get what i feel. do you?! do you?!?! HOW TO PUT MY SPAZZ IN WORDSSSSSS.  Can you just come here for a sec.. just let me hug you or something ; ~~ ; ..but wait... Ohyeah i forgot you left this chapter in a very very asdfghjkl cliffhanger. just so you know i was cursing you in my head in why you have to end it like that. LOL, But I don't mean it ofcourse, You know that I love you so much XD

.. Finally time to speak calmer. OTL
Kazu is really a nice guy, I like him much but not with Mariko. XD and the part where they were explaining "dense" Mariko why Haruna is jealous towards them is just Genius. How could you think of that!! Really perfect interpretation. Am I still saying things right And LOL at part where  “Oh my God. Miichan was right. Hearing your name for the first time out of Mariko makes your heart beat fast.” Now hearing Mariko says my name is on my MOST IMPOSSIBLE WANTED THINGS TO HAPPEN  And the Mariko x Micchan Moment was just 'awwwww. Really BFFAF huh. so cute. Mariko is a huge tsun tsun in this series. Then the wanted to talk about "us" part of the main cast of this story just made my whole week. And I already know that I haz to prepare myself for the next update. I don't want to hurt myself while spazzing hard when reading. LOL.

As always and forever Thank you for the *Insert every word synonymous to wonderful* update.  :bow:
I'll always be your biggest fan. Now time to go to hell.. I mean school. LOL Have a great day!! Thanks again, and sorry for saying to much. can't help it  :nervous

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2012, 06:34:47 AM »
I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT!!!

It's like---------------------------*puking rainbows

I can't wait!!!!I can't wait fot the next UPdate!!!!
  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy2: :wriggly: :nya: :on bleed:
 :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :mon cute: :mon angel: :mon bleed2: :mon crazyinlove:
 :tama-heart: :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-apeshit: :tama-lotsaluv: :tama-bigheart:

================================

:mon exhaust: okay  :mon exhaust:

================================
about the season two of this ahm  :? yeah you're right it's too early to decide  :yep:
but there's nothing wrong to be optimistic right?  :grin:
and . . . and about the other fanfic The price of Fame I Love that too  :mon misch:
ME: I just wait here to your Update!!!

:cow: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :cow:

so that's all for now

:skull: :cat: :pen_whirl: :pen_wave: :pen_whirl: :cat: :skull:

take care always   and keep up your good work nee-san

Ja ne~

◄FLAMEEYES

Proud to be an E-book reader
:pen_read: :pen_read: :pen_read:
====================================

I'm not using so much gif. right?
 :mon sweat:

|[ME:it takes me 30 min to make that comics strip above? is that a comics strip?]|
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2012, 08:49:34 AM »
My comment?, later......after calm my doki-doki ness :nya:

Yeay another update!!
i'm smiling like 2 hours after read it, it’s already giving me all these feels. am i in spazzing mode or something? :on gay:
Looks like Mariko getting better and better this chapter...

LOL when read this
“Oh my God. Miichan was right. Hearing your name for the first time out of Mariko makes your heart beat fast.”

Ugh. That’s just completely fucked up.
Mariko sure makes Sayaka, Miichan, and Haruna felt doki-doki hearing their name for the 1st time, kakkoi Mariko-sama.....

The Mariko & Miichan scene so cute, and squeezed breast scene just like Miichan in real life LOL

I love part where Mariko sits on the floor and say " “Because you always keep your head down and I can’t look you in the eye whenever you do that.” its so mecha kakkoi!!. suggoi FoF-san for adding that part...i think i've never read, or watch movie that kinda scene before..or is it just me?  :dunno:

Can't wait for Mariharu talk, hopefully there will be no interruption and awkwardness between them and hoping for a long conversation :kneelbow: but why do i feel that Haruna will not let it out fully to Mariko?.....

Thank you FoF-san for the latest update, take care your health, eat and sleep well.... :on roll:

Now time to go to hell.. I mean school.
LOL crazywota-san, me too...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:31:51 PM by yanouchi »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2012, 12:49:31 AM »
The next chap will be awesome!!!

Yeah autodelete is a good thing and it can save you life sometime ^^

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2012, 05:16:14 PM »
MY GOD!!!
i can't explain my feelings while reading this!!!
 :ptam-mad: :ptam-glow: :ptam-shy: :ptam-aww:
 :dunno: :ding: :farofflook: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

and the last part!!!
 :imdead:

thank for the update!!
i really appreciate all ur effort writing this!!
 :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2012, 09:06:35 PM »
Awesome Update,
I read 2 part in 1 shot,
this 2 update is making me crying,
Esspecially when Miichan confess her feeling about Mariko,
that scene make my tear drop automatic,
so Mariko has give up her dream because of Miichan,
and now Mariko is forcing Haruna to confess huh,
that make interesting,
Go for it Mariko,
Ganbatte Haruna,
somehow i feel fishy about Miichan,
would it be Miichan actually like Mariko too??

Looking forward for the next update

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - my graduation