JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem

Author Topic: Rena/Jurina x ◯◯ OS |ANYONE can participate! |21. Encounter | Apr 16  (Read 31784 times)

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Title: Little Secret
Pairing: Rena x Yuki
Notes: Just feel like wanna write this pairing

“Kyahh!!!” The crowd of fans screamed as the princess of AKB48 and SKE48 appeared on the stage and sang Temodemo no Namida together and their choreography, tempo, and pitch were perfectly matched with each other.

They both had the princess aura from them and became extremely well known among fans as WPrincess of 48Group. They had appeared on many TV shows and was interviewed together as pairs.

“Finally it’s done!” Yuki stretched her arms up high into the air after they finished her duo song with Rena for the closing song of the concert. “I’m so hungry…Rena-chan are you?”

“I’m hungry too.” The princess of SKE48, Matsui Rena replied back as she’s walking side by side with Yuki, the princess of AKB48. “Do you want to have the usual or something new this time?”

“Eh~ I guess we should try something new this time.” She replied back.

They often went to this studio for an interview in many TV programs, and every time they had to go there they would always drop by at this small restaurant before and after the interview. As they were walking back and entered the changing room there were the other two members that planned to surprise them…

~THUD~

“Rena-chan!” / “Yukirin!”

The little puppy and mouse girl leaped onto the princesses from behind after they passed through the door. Each of the little girls separated them from each other.

“Oh hey Jurina!” Rena knew immediately who was the one that tried to surprise her, there would always be only one who would do so. “How are you?”

“Mou…Rena-chan!!”

She suddenly sulked and buried her face on the older girl’s shoulder. But Rena had no clue what was Jurina trying to tell her. “What is it?” She asked again, but Jurina refused to answer anything but cuddling her.

As for Mayu, she hugged her mama-rin in her arms and rested her chin on her shoulder. “I miss you~”

“Aw, I miss you too Mayuyu!” Yuki giggled at how her friend was being a little child again. But the cyborg girl puffed her cheeks as if she’s pouting. “Hm?”

“We rarely get to be together…” The girl grumbled as she hugged Yuki tighter. “You’re being with Rena all the time! I’m jealous…”

“Yeah!!! Rena-chan we rarely be together…I’m sad!”

Jurina added and it made Rena chuckled softly before she patted the little puppy’s head. “I miss you so much, stop being with Yuki-chan all the time!!”

“Aw, but we have a lot of work together, there’s not much of a choice, right?” Rena turned to Yuki and she nodded after their short eye contact. But still the two little girls didn’t let go of their princess.  Both Yuki and Rena glanced at the clock and they had to hurry out to another studio for interview before they would be late. “I’m sorry Jurina but I got to go now, I promise we’ll spent a lot more time together back at Nagoya okay?”

“Sure? Promise?”

“Yup!” Rena ruffled Jurina’s head before the little puppy let go of her master.

“Yukirin…” Mayu uttered in a soft pleading tone and it made Yuki turned her head to kiss the little cyborg girl at her forehead. It caught the girl off guard and then she slowly freed the princess. “M-Mou! I’m not a kid…”

“But you acted like one.” She teased the nezumi girl. “This weekend, I’ll make up the time with you, okay?”

“Okay mama-rin~” Finally Mayu had let go of Yuki. The two princesses changed their clothes and hurried to the parking lot where there was a van that would head straight to the studio for their interview.

It was one crazy day for them as usual. But it seemed they started to get used to working intensively as well as working together. As they were sitting at the back seat, Rena was staring out of the window and it made Yuki curious what her friend was thinking.

“Rena-chan?”

Princess of Nagoya didn’t responded to her. It made Yuki even more curious and started to move in closer to Rena. However, there was a respond from her, Rena moved away slightly and it caught Yuki’s attention immediately. Normally Rena wouldn’t act like this; they would always talk on their way to the studio but not this time. “Rena-chan is there something wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Then…why won’t Rena-chan talk to me?”

“I’m just thinking of things.” Rena replied with a monotone in her voice. However Yuki wasn’t upset with how Rena was treating coldly with her like this, she seemed to know why the SKE48 princess was acting like this.

“Neh…” Yuki whispered softly with a teasing tone. “You’re jealous that I kissed Mayu?”

Rena flinched and threw her glance towards Yuki immediately. “N-No!” She was actually blushing and it made Yuki giggled, it was exactly what the Black princess thought. “Why would I?”

“Then…tell me why you’re acting so cold to me. It makes me sad you know?”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you Kashiwagi-san, I…I’m just thinking of things.” Rena looked away and then Yuki took her hand and held it tightly in the darkness. The driver couldn’t see what they were doing, so it’s just the two of them. “Uh, Kashiwagi-san?”

“I have something for you, can you close your eyes?”

“Oh…Okay.”

As soon as Rena closed her eyes, she could feel a soft contact with her cheek. She opened her eyes with surprise and realized that Yuki moved in to kiss her. Rena couldn’t hide her blush and stared back at her friend without uttering a word. “K-Kashiwagi-san…”

“Does that feel better?”

“…Y-Yeah.” Rena looked away but she could hear Yuki giggling at her.

“But you make me jealous too you know? Saying that you’ll spend time with Jurina at Nagoya…” Yuki wrapped her arms around Rena and leaned in to whisper closely to Rena’s ears. “…Don’t cheat on me, neh?”

“…I won’t.” Rena declared with a strong tone and she saw Yuki’s smile across her face. She really loved teasing Rena and she leaned to rest her head Rena’s shoulder.

“Don’t be so formal when you’re only with me…Re-Na.” Yuki pronounced Rena’s name clearly and cuddled her partner closely. She would only just call Rena by her name when they’re alone, usually she would call her Rena-chan. She knew that she’s making the Nagoya princess blushing and she’s going in aggressive mode and pushing hard.

“Hug me Rena.”

“Hai hai…” Rena sighed softly and shifted herself into a comfortable position before she embraced Yuki in her arms gently. She rested her head on the Nagoya girl’s shoulder, which was substituting as her pillow. Rena didn’t mind Yuki being demanding on her, personally, she actually loved it.

“Is it good enough?”

“Rena is so warm…”

Yuki didn’t plan to let go of the hug and Rena expected that happening, because it always did. “Also you’re so cute when you’re jealous~”

“Mou! Stop teasing me…”

She sighed, she seemed to actually been thinking of something ever since they got in the van. “But…I wondered how long we tend to keep our secret from them? Everyone’s starting to wonder about us two…”

Yuki finally knew what Rena was thinking on the van ride; it was about their relationship that they kept hidden from everyone even from their closest friends. She knew it was normal for Rena to worry about this; it’s her character after all.

“Hmm, I don’t know too, but…” Yuki paused for a minute to muse, and slow back before she placed her finger right on top of Rena’s lips. That playful smile across Yuki’s face told Rena how her partner was enjoying this.

“Don’t you think it’s fun to keep it as our little secret?”

After they had been working together for quite a while, Rena knew Yuki long enough that she’s actually enjoying this. That’s her black character, and there’s nothing Rena could really do but to go with the flow of her girlfriend.

“Hai…if you say so.”

“Thank you Rena~ this is your reward.”

Yuki moved up and pecked on Rena’s lips softly. It wasn’t their first time kissing ever since they met each other. But still, the Nagoya girl still blushed every time she received a kiss from her pushy girlfriend. Even though Rena received a reward already, she wanted to get more than that…

She stared into Yuki’s eyes and it’s like they’re communicating via eye contact. As Rena kept staring at her princess, everything started to go with the flow of the atmosphere. Rena moved in closer without Yuki resisting anything until their lips met again. Thank god that it’s dark outside already, and the van had screens on so no one from outside could see. Rena enjoyed every millisecond her lips were intact with Yuki’s, and suddenly the black princess threw her arms around Rena’s neck and pulled herself in closer. It caught the Nagoya princess off guard but then she returned Yuki the kiss more aggressively. It seemed it wasn’t only Rena that wanted to kiss again after all.

“You’re mine…Rena.”

Yuki whispered against Rena’s lips as her black character came out and became over-possessive on her girlfriend, but then she was caught off guard with Rena’s sudden bold kiss. This time, she broke off and whispered softly against Yuki’s lips.

“Yuki, don’t you know that you shouldn’t play around with…spicy things?” Rena replied with her seductive voice and it satisfied Yuki’s needs. She loved it when her girlfriend especially when she turned into her gekikara mode.

“Don’t worry…I’m madly in love gekikara flavour.”

Yuki responded back before she deepened the kiss with Rena. Their relationship, their kiss, kept it hidden from everyone…that’s their little secret.

-

~THE END~
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:08:34 PM by katekyohit »

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Rena x OO / Jurina x OO OSs | ANYONE can participate! | 5. I knew it..
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 10:07:21 AM »
Title: I knew it...
Pairing: GekiBlack aka RenaYuki
Author's Notes: Just done it..hihi...

http://yuriando.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/i-knew-it-gekiblackos/

Inside the Rappapa room..there are 2 person that just sitting there doing their own things. It’s Gekikara and Black. As usual, Black just reading her fav ‘book’ while Gekikara kept playing with pencils while her homework still untouchable on the table there. She can’t really focus as Black kept mumbling some words that she’s not understand and doesn’t care about her at all.

“Black..u’re so quiet today…”

“….”

“Nee…okotteru??” Gekikara can’t stand the quietness and silent in that room anymore. She start grin and giggling by herself while watching Black intently.

Black kept quiet and ignoring Gekikara. She’s absolutely too focus today on her book unlike her unusual self where she would play along with Gekikara if Gekikara ask her that question.

“Nee…Black…did u knew it??”

“…”

“….Ur face…KAWAIIIIII!!!!” Gekikara grin and giggling again as she’s enjoying Black ‘CUTE’ face.

Gekikara start to bit her nails bit by bit as she’s bored. As time goes by, she start tearing off some paper and books in that room.  She glancing at Black once in a while BUT Black never once watching her doing all the things that she done.

She then take some of her favorite spicy cracker inside her bag and give it out to Black.

“Nee…u want some??” Gekikara ask while grin by herself BUT still Black doesn’t even care or have any bit of interest towards her today.

~Silent~

“MOU!! I OUT!!”

“..BLACK NO FUN!!” Gekikara shout as her limit of patience for the silent is END. She’s glaring at Black and walk out while grin n giggling by herself.

“Time for PARTY!!” Gekikara excitedly said while looking at Black as she hope Black gonna stop her BUT again Black just let her do what she want.

Thus, she’s going out finding someone to ‘PLAY’ with.

Black that heard gekikara step disappeared at last stop reading and look at her surrounding and checking what Gekikara done before. She just let out a long sigh after look around.

No fun..huh… Black stared blankly the scenery outside of the window.

Black POV

God..why did I did that..

Plz forgive me..

BUT I can’t resist myself to watch a beautiful creature that u made..

It’s so beautiful..

I can’t forget it at all…

*sigh*

Now I can’t look at her…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Flashback..

At GekiBlack home..

-They live together for a while right now.. after Gekikara confessing her love to Black…-

Gekikara just coming back from what she called as ‘PARTY’.

“Blood…taste..” Gekikara grin and giggling by herself while come into the house.

“Let take some bath and complete this ‘FUN’ day…”

“…red bath n shower…here I come..” Gekikara grin while walking towards the bathroom inside the bedroom.

Straight to the bathroom or Black will kill me for make things dirty here.. Gekikara taught while carefully watch her step and cautiously going straight to her destination.

Ah…she’s not home yet.. gekikara doesn’t run of the the bedroom light and straightly putting off her clothes at the washing machine.

She’s putting it..one…by…one…

Meanwhile…somewhere inside the bedroom….

There is someone that watching intently Gekikara every move. She’s not really stalking or what..it just a coincidence that happened because at the time gekikara come in, she’s currently resting there, dozing off in the dark and awake because of Gekikara voice.

It’s getting hot here… Black taught quietly while her eyes still fixing on the girl that’s not far from her.

She’s blushing hard and cup her cheek when Gekikara completely…

After a while…when Gekikara getting ready to go out of the bath, Black in a second disappeared from there and being outside of the room pretending that she’s just come back and arrive..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I will be chop as stalker because of her…” Black mumbling by herself.

Suddenly..

“Black??  Your…”

“What?? Ahh!! Geki!! Why u’re here??” Black quite shock with the sudden appearance of Gekikara there. She taught Gekikara already gone.

“Hmm..I forgot to take my pencils n..” Gekikara pointing out her own nose while giving a sign of wipe it.

“N..” Black quite confuse with Gekikara action.

“Why..ur nose..hmm..u…nosebleed…” Gekikara said as if she whispering.

“Ah!!!” Black nervously wipe off the blood and pretending that she’s just fine BUT again Gekikara tease her again.

“N what with stalker things??..” gekikara asking as she heard Black say it before.

“U..u heard it???”

“I heard all of it..” a smirk can be seen clearly on Gekikara face. She’s grin and giggling while watching Black reaction.

“…did u hide something from me??”

“..NO..NO!!! I’m not..” the usual calm Black is totally in panic as she’s afraid Gekikara will found out about everything.

“..actually…I knew it…all…” Gekikara felt excited with the fact that she knew. It’s the truth that she knew everything. She just pretending that she doesn’t knew it from the start to see this kind of Black.

“U’re knew it??” Black said while wearing a shock expression.

“YUP!!! N U’re DONE tonight..” Gekikara said with a firm voice.

“Done??” Black doesn’t knew what Gekikara meant by it.

“I’ll make u worn out..” Gekikara said while wearing a wide smile on her face.

“Geki..” Black cheek become more redden after hearing that words. Gekikara kept grin n giggling by herself as she’s very amuse at Black panic reaction.

“U’re lie..” Black stutter while she say it.

“Nope..I knew that u’re there…all the time..in that bedroom..watching me..” gekikara smiling widely as she satisfied that she win over Black.

“…” Black just crazily blushing there while avoiding gekikara gaze.

I LIKE THIS… Gekikara shout out lout inside her mind as she’s totally excited for tonight and totally fall in love with the Black that currently in front of her.

Gekikara grin n giggling by herself. The crazy laugh of her totally make Black shivering and actually blushing.

She love her from the start after all. At the first sight of Black.

I LOVE HER..

THE END

*do let ur imagination goes wild at certain part.. :P*
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Title: Checkmate. Chapter A
Pairing: AtsuRena, others
Author's Notes: Editing one of my stories in Real Life OSs, here we go~ Once again, thanks to nori for proofreading!

She looked around and shivered, in fear of fainting on the very floor where her family members were lying, disembodied. Yes, she was scared, in her head she was already screaming and crying but now she could not make any sounds or shed any tears, as she was suffering from aftershock. She could stand on her feet only because of the tiny thought that processed in her mind after she perceived the view in front of her very own eyes. Falling on this floor would mean her lying in the pools of blood of her own family members… The thin line of consciousness became invisible and her eyes saw nothing but blackness. As the realization finally struck her, her body collapsed and she succumbed to the darkness.

(Two months later)

“It will be ten thousand yen.”

She gritted her teeth, paid the money and left the store. Buying food was tiring, paying lots of money was bothersome and having to sleep at some shelter was infuriating. She passed a few streets that had seen better days and went through the empty tunnel, which was once filled with clean spring water. Now it was a path for her to walk every day and mingle among homeless, suicidal and drunk people. To think she was from a wealthy and rich family some time ago… Her headache became stronger; she gritted her teeth again and quickened her pace. After ten minutes the tunnel ended and she set her foot on the dirty grass, full of rubbish and feces. Leaving behind the messy area, she entered the thicket. She did not bother to wince or whine from pain, as she was already used to it, she was beaten every day after all, so what did it matter if some bushes or thorns scarred her body. She already had a few bones broken, her one eye could not see and she could hear only with one ear. So what did it matter, really?

However, it did matter. She was waiting for a perfect time to find a certain person. That person was responsible for some serious things, like that massacre of her family or other killings that happened to other families as well. Her mind had only tiny flashes of that time, when she came happy from school wanting to tell her family she got an A+ from her test. Yet what she found was bloody trails in the garden, widely opened doors and inside… She felt a migraine creeping up… Up till now she doesn’t remember anything further than walking inside and collapsing after seeing something gruesome, but she wakes up from scary dreams every night, not knowing what or who scared her. She just knows about a person who saved her and brought her to a safe place; she is very thankful to that person. That person is her informant now and she was going to meet her. She smiled vaguely and noticed her, doing push-ups with such a force she never even seen men pushing up.

“Hey, Bakamina, I brought food.”

“You hate supermarkets or money, yet you buy us food. Really, your insane love for food is just… Anyway, when are you going to change?” asked the short woman, not stopping in her actions, the bow on her head doing push-ups together with her.

“I can’t help it, my tummy is asking for food~” The black haired girl pouted but then her expression turned to the grim one again. “How… is she doing?”

The short woman stopped and looked at her with sad eyes.

“I wish I knew. Yet Yuko is saying she’s getting better. But… I myself see no signs of her getting any better.”

“Your girlfriend is a doctor, she knows her stuff…” The taller one sighed. “Hey, I’m taking a bath and we can go then. You should do the same. I don’t think your girlfriend would like to see you like this.”

“Well, I am in hiding. How am I supposed to look in this place? All princess-like in a pink dress and high heels? Between this trash and mud?” The woman asked, slightly irritated.

“You know, your bow does the same as your mentioned outfit, but oh well. Anyway, I’m going.”

“Wait, Atsuko… Who’s going to cook?”

“Minami… I am really tired after shopping so… We’re bringing it to our girlfriends, I’m sure they will know what to do.” Atsuko stated firmly and headed towards the shed.

“Okay…”

(Acchan’s POV)

I always wondered how Bakamina was able to construct two bathrooms and other important things (kitchen, bedrooms and lots of many more…) in our hideout, a pull down shed that had a secret entry to the underground basement. That basement had all and everything the riches have, including the secret path to the main city. That path was wide enough for us to travel with bicycles and it had only one destination – Yuko’s garage. After taking our baths and dressing up in beautiful clothes and putting on makeup, we grabbed food packs and rode on bicycles back home. Yes, I was now living with them: Takahashi Minami aka Takamina or as I call her, Bakamina (or as her girlfriend Yuko calls her, Takamidget), Oshima Yuko aka Yuuchan, squirrel, midget, pervert, old man and other various names (she’s Minami’s girlfriend) and Oshima Yui aka Yuihan, Yuko’s sister and my girlfriend. It was Minami who saved me that time from falling on the bloody floor. I don’t remember it, but I dream about it a lot. Minami said I really fainted that time and she barely caught me. If not her, I would have ended up sprawled on the bloody floor.

The part about me having broken bones is true. I often get into fights when undercover. I am actually a police officer, an investigator who shouldn’t investigate the case because I am a victim. Or, to be more precise, I am the last remaining member of those victims… Yet this is a special case where I lead the investigation… And Yui is not my girlfriend, we just pretend to date because she has too many followers, ones she doesn’t like at all. Me being her girlfriend makes things simpler, as after finding out she’s dating a police officer they run away and leave her be. Well, if they don’t believe her dating a cop, then they have an awesome amount of happiness to meet me. And then there is another person. Minegishi Minami, Minami’s childhood friend whose family also went to extinction. Except now she’s in a coma and Yuko’s taking care of her, the awesome doctor she is. There is slight tiny hope she might wake up…but only as tiny as a piece of sewing thread. Or even as tiny as a spider web thread…

The person I’m looking for is Matsui Rena, a member of Matsui Family Clan, better known as the most feared and the most secretive yakuza family. We already have her sister Matsui Jurina in jail. It’s only a matter of time till I capture Matsui Mayu (yeah, she has a weird name if you ask me. I would name a girl Mayu if she had a different last name, like Watanabe or something like that) and then Matsui Rena will come to me herself. I have sources that have said seeing her near my family house, all bloody and simply walking away while smiling. At first I thought a girl younger than me is not possible of doing that kind of massacre alone, but after finding out the doings of that kid Jurina I started to believe in inhuman strength and stamina. I had enough. I will punish her, she will suffer. I’ll bring her down by any means. Just you wait, Matsui Rena. I will have you in my jail very soon. I am Maeda Atsuko, after all, and people don’t call me the Ace of police forces for nothing.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:33:35 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 7. Succession [Jurina x OO]
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »
I said I was joining in...
And I forgot about it XD

Anywho...

[Succession] -JurixOO-

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?!" she shouted at particularly no one while seeing the bizarre scenery in front of her.

They were in some place full of ruins, objects are flying around, spaceships, in fact. The girl, Matsui Jurina was lost as to what actually happened. She was actually walking around one day on her way to her fellow member, Rena's house, but then she blacked out and was awakened with spaceships flying around and her surroundings left in bare ruins. She looked at the girl sleeping next to her to see the girl she wanted to see the least. She sighed at her own misfortune to find Maeda Atsuko next to her. She shook her and the girl woke up.

"Hm? Where am I?" Atsuko asked drowsily, looking at her junior with seductive eyes until she realized what had happened. "Jurina-chan... It's not good to kidnap your senior..." she covered her chest with her hands and the younger girl mentally facepalmed.
"Jokes aside, please..." Jurina asked the girl of such and the older girl sighed.
"Mou, you're supposed to retort back or get embarrassed or something..." Atsuko pouted childishly, earning a glare from her junior, so she decided to just get serious. "So where are we?" she asked the golden question.
"I don't know as well, but for some reason, there are FRIGGIN SPACESHIPS FLYING AROUND ABOVE US!!!" Jurina pointed at the sky with sparkling eyes.
"And who's the kid now." Atsuko clicked her tongue and got up.

The older girl stretched to loosen up her sore muscles and Jurina watched in amazement. Atsuko wanted to ask why but decided against it since Jurina was actually drooling for some unknown reason. She then checked her surroundings.

"Wait, isn't this place kinda familiar?" Atsuko asked, scratching the back of her neck as she searched her memories.
"Really? Don't think I've seen it." Jurina said as a matter-of-factly, looking around restlessly.
"No, I think I saw this somewhere..." Atsuko closed her eyes to remember just what she wanted to but then a familiar tone could be heard from afar.

The beat they remembered dear, the beat which they loved the most.

"Huh? Is this...?" Jurina asked, smiling as she discovered what the music was.
"Aitakatta, Aitakatta, Aitakatta, Yes!" Acchan fistpumped, and ran towards to the direction of the music
"Kimi ni~"

======

What they saw was a giant spaceship, with a group of girls dancing below it.

"Whoa!!! It's AKB48?!" Jurina asked, surprised to see some group similar to that of Atsuko's group.
"No no no!" A man, probably a wota, argued. "This is AKB0048! The entertainment savior~!!!" he corrected and continued to shout some MIX's.
"What the...? Copyright?" Jurina joked.
"Wait, isn't AKB0048 the anime that Mayuyu was in?" Atsuko asked Jurina for confirmation.
"Ah, you're right!" The younger girl finally caught on. "So what the hell are we doing here?"

After the concert, some other jets and police forces or something like that came to stop the group. But thankfully, they managed to get away,

======

Atsuko and Jurina found themselves a hiding spot in some ruins and managed to find comfort in it, despite the cold breezy night. They laid down next to each other, looking at the stars for some reason. They reminisced what they saw. Some AKB group in which managed to make it big. They heard some old men talking about how the group was fighting for freedom, a revolution against the ban of entertainment. Jurina looked at Atsuko instinctively, feeling the accomplishment AKB48 had done to the world.

"What's wrong?" Atsuko asked as she noticed the gaze Jurina had on her.

Before Jurina could answer, she lets out an unexpectedly cute sneeze, startling the older girl. Jurina blushed lightly, embarrassed that she sneezed in front of her respected senior. At first Atsuko was surprised but then she chuckled, seeing the cute blushing junior in front of her.

"Come here." Atsuko said, embracing the cold girl into a tight hug.

Jurina felt the warmth of Atsuko, the warmth of the Ace. She blushed redder than before, but eventually, her eyes went drowsy, as she finally settles down in a comfortable spot.

"Maeda-san..."
"'Atsuko' is fine." Atsuko patted the girl's head.
"U- Un.." Jurina stuttered but continued "Atsuko... how about we join this AKB?"
"I heard they were successors so I'm pretty they'll be surprised if our name's like this." Atsuko chuckled, thinking of how the AKB0048 members would react to seeing the real Original AKB48 right in front of them.
"So, is that a 'yes'?" Jurina asked for confirmation.
"Hai hai~"

======

And so they joined AKB0048. They didn't hide their real names nor did they deny that they're the real ones. But even so, they were accepted and then was sent for training as Kenkyuseis.

"Okay, this is the first time I've ever been in Kenkyusei." Atsuko said as she finished stretching and warming up.
"So am I. I wonder what's the difference of us and the new generations?" Jurina asked as she watched their teammates look at them, astonished.

They were in the practice hall and were ready to start practice. Little did they know that a certain tall girl with short brown hair and glasses were watching them from afar. They then started their choreography. The first one was an obviously simple song, Aitakatta. For some reason, both Atsuko and Jurina thought that it was kinda weird. The choreography was a little different than what they're used to. But then another song, BEGINNER. All of the Kenkyusei were surprised to try such a hard song but they tried nonetheless. The two girls at first couldn't keep up on the first try, but then on the second try, Jurina managed to perfect it one way or another.

It was obvious that Jurina could do such a simple dance with just plain willpower. She even had to stand in Atsuko's place for a couple of times. So, she turned out to be a pretty fast learner, catching up to things quickly, learning it in only a few tries. She was a little different from the other senbatsu members, say Tomochin whose body was used to fast dances but with just willpower, Jurina could catch up to her in no time.

As for Atsuko, she didn't know what to do at first, but after the first try, she managed to follow her teammates' dance, but it wasn't much perfect as Jurina's. During a break, she thought about a few things that needed to be changed. And once they were going to give it a third try, Atsuko came up and asked if she could change the choreography a bit. They reluctantly accepted it but what they didn't know was that Atsuko's aura became far greater than what they could imagine. Once the music started, a swarm of Kirara was found around the hall, all of it centering around the one girl. The girl which led AKB48 in the past. The aura of the Immovable Ace.

After practice, all of them were breathless other than the said two. Jurina was used to Atsuko's pressure and Atsuko herself didn't give much fight in it. Mariko-sama smirked as she saw the Kirara gathering around the two. She then came in to check the others.

"Oh, Yo Mariko's successor." Atsuko greeted the girl.
"That's 'senpai' to you. Remember that I'm still older than you." Mariko remarked.
"Eh? But Atsuko's a first gen. You're a..." Jurina tries to search for a suitable number. "..." she still didn't know.
"Fine, fine. Do what you want." Mariko sighed and looked at Atsuko. "You really are Acchan..."
"Well, that's my nickname. I wonder if I'll ever get promoted." Atsuko thought to herself.

"Don't worry, Atsuko! You'll get promoted as Acchan and I'll get promoted as Jurina!" Jurina assured.
"Jurina, they don't have an SKE..." Atsuko sighed. "Plus, I wanna be NyanNyan."
"EH?!" All of the girls inside the hall were surprised. Even Jurina and Mariko.

Atsuko looked around, as if they were the weird ones.

"Why would you want to be Kojima-san?!" Jurina asked.
"Hm? Well, coz then I can fool around and space out all I want!"
"That's not much of a valid reason from my standpoint, Maeda." Mariko retorted.
"What's so wrong for me to want to have big breasts?!" Atsuko wailed her arms around.
"Okay, she just let out her true intention." Jurina held a chuckle as she watched the cute Atsuko being childish.
"Just being the successor of NyanNyan won't let your breasts grow bigger, you know..." Mariko stated as a matter-of-factly.

======

After only a few days, the current Acchan met with Atsuko due to a certain thing...

"Yo, glutton buddy~" Atsuko greeted, earning suspicious glares from around her.
"Un" Acchan only nodded, not minding her since she's focusing on her food.

Atsuko sat next to her and ate her share. The others realized that not only did they just see the original Maeda Atsuko and Acchan the 13th eat together but also that their portion of food is about the same. Then they had no choice but to accept that the successors of Maeda Atsuko MUST have big appetite. Which could be proven false some other time.

"Is it just me or are those two getting along a little too well?" Takamina asked the others. Jurina was also there since she liked to eat close to the Senbatsu members.
"No, it's more like the Kirara are getting disturbed for some reason..." Sayaka stated.
"Well, the Immovable Ace and the current Center are eating together. Of course they'll be confused." Jurina butted in.
"Why the hell do I feel jealous for some reason?" Yuko gripped her spoon tightly watching the two.

======

After a few weeks, Jurina became Oshima Yuko the 1.5, meaning there being 2 current Yuko at the time. At first it was confusing but then Yuko the 9th accepted the fact reluctantly.

"Whoa, I never expected myself to be Yuko." Jurina stated as she looked at the other Yuko.
"I don't know why either. But I don't wanna lose to you." Yuko glared at the girl.
"Come, young one." Jurina joked.
"Okay, old hag." Yuko fought back but then ran for her life.
"Oi! Who ya calling old hag?!" Jurina shouted.

If it was the real Yuko, she could've just laugh it off but because it's Yuko from another generation, she felt like she's been ridiculed. She then looked at Atsuko who was eating melon pan.

"Ah, I miss Rena..." Jurina sighed as she plopped down next to the older girl.
"Hm? I miss Oppai-chan..." Atsuko sighed as well, joining the misery.
"Hey, you DO know that Yuko the 9th is your fan, right?" Jurina asked, unsure of the answer.
"Huh?" and it means she doesn't.

Jurina sighed and was hugged suddenly by Atsuko.

"A- Atsuko?!" the surprised Jurina jolted as she felt the sudden embrace of Atsuko.
"Hm~" Atsuko only hummed and plopped herself down Jurina's thighs.
"W- What are you doing?!"

Atsuko covered her face in the girl's lap and breathed slowly.

"Even if we miss them now, we only have each other. One day I will surpass 'Acchan' and you'll be by my side as 'Yuko'." Atsuko says, her ears were turning red.

Jurina smirked with a slight blush and answered her senior's call.

"Roger, senpai."

[END]

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
How come I only found this thread NAAAAO?! can someone tell me where I have been?! OAO
And LOL? with the hating  XD *grouphug
and I'm a weirdo I'm reading backwards...

and NO. I'm not reading the Words backwards I'm reading the last fic till the first one.

*UGH. I'm buried deep down to the Earth's core with OSsssssss  :w00t:

SOON TO BE EDITED with my violent reactions~
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Checkmate. Chapter B
Author's Notes: It's kinda an OS divided into chapters... Once again, a huge thanks to nori for proofreading and helping in all other ways with this chappie!

(Rena’s POV)

I hate my family. I hate myself. I hate the entire world. Yet I am so weak I can do nothing just be a double faced person. Nobody knows what in reality Matsui Rena is. They all think Matsui Rena is a creepy and frightening inhuman, who can tear a person into the smallest pieces only by her bare hands. They think she loves blood, that she is very strong, can’t feel pain and so on and so on. However, they are wrong because they don’t know anything about this family. It so happened that I am from yakuza family, the strongest and the scariest one at that. My parents have three kids…or that’s what people know. Actually, they have four and I really wish I was not a part of this family.

My youngest sister Jurina is proud of being a member of this family. To others she appears as a cold person. She is also known as a lady killer even though she is female herself. Jurina is really good at handling knives, rifles, shotguns and other guns or killing tools she can find. She never fights with bare hands, never uses tables, pianos or pencils like a certain someone… The youngster chooses all kinds of guns, knives, bows…anything that can kill instantly; if one was a skilled user and knew where to aim. All that is her outside appearance that she creates for the so called ‘spectators’ because when at home (definitely not in front of parents though), she acts childish and cute and that’s even worse than her cold side… I know she’s still young but I hate those nights when she, using her childish side, comes into my bed and… I don’t even want to remember all that…

My younger sister Mayu is even crazier, considering the fact she is a genius. Her IQ is 210, so I am not surprised that she is able to speak fifteen languages or is good at using all kinds of technologies. She also can drive cars, trains, buses, bikes or pilot planes and helicopters… Yeah, such a genius is of course to be feared. However she has one weakness. Although she is a good strategist and can avoid most of the attacks and punches, she cannot fight and would lose against a bunch of armed people. So she never gets into fights, she just observes and lets others fight. She’s like a sly rat; no wonder her nickname is Nezumi, and she in fact likes that nickname. “Don’t underestimate the fertility of mice.” she says to her opponents and enemies. I hate her because even though I am really good with computers, I still cannot show my skills because of her being a genius. That makes other people look low in front of her and no one ever trusts others if they can get help from Mayu. Also, I cannot show my skills because of yet another person that I should love the most, yet I hate her the most.

Yes, the secret fourth daughter of Matsui Clan, Gekikara. Her real name… Even I, her twin sister, don’t know it; and actually, I don’t care because she is the reason of all my problems. She is the itch on my skin; she is my nightmare, my world’s end. I am a quiet and shy person, who is afraid of darkness and blood. I can’t eat raw meat (I prefer no meat at all) and am always weak. I at least don’t feel pain; apparently my twin cannot feel it too… So, I have this twin who is such a bloody monster, such ‘inhuman’, that her identity cannot be revealed. My ‘mission’ is to be her. That is, everything she does goes to me. I am a serial killer, I am inhuman and I am so powerful not even a fly can rest on my shoulder. Yeah. If only they knew the truth… I am not thankful for this respect out of fear. I always wanted to be a normal average person who goes to school, has fun with friends, attends some circles and goes out to watch movies. Instead, I am homeschooled. I also have to attend various meetings as creepy Rena, I have to dress in leather and, the most important and most hated thing, I have to attend training… I am really very bad at sports, so I get scolded, scourged and even have to miss supper because of any mistakes I do. So if anyone ever sees me all bloody, trying to stagger to her own room, it’s not after some victorious fight. It’s after I’ve been punished.

If anyone thinks twins are two parts cut from the same cloth, they are so wrong… Me and my twin… We are exact opposites. We look the same, we even have the same scar under our left eyebrows (mine was made by Gekikara, so I would not fail to imitate her at least by looks), but our beliefs and abilities are totally different. It was always like this… Even when our mother gave birth to us… I was the first to come out, but Geki pushed me out of her way and that is why she is older than me…and stronger… She was always bickering and mocking me, always trying to bite, kick or punch me, always taking things and food away from me. We are twins only on the outside. Inside we have no connection or whatsoever. And yet our fates are bound because if she dies, I’ll have to totally do all the things she is doing now, which is IMPOSSIBLE. So I have to watch her ass, even though I’m afraid and angry at her. What a miserable life I have, right?

Still there is another ‘happy’ thing that I have to go through. I feel like someone’s been watching me for the past week and I’m not beautiful or something… I’m ugly… Yes, I do not consider myself pretty, although Jurina keeps telling me otherwise That sly little devil is gorgeous, but me… I wonder if someone is after me because of Gekikara’s doings. If it’s true then he or she are on the wrong track and I have to help them catch myself. That way when my twin continues to kill people our family’s name will be cleared from all the accusations and killings (yet we are the ones who are capable of doing all that stuff). That’s the only way for me to gain family’s respect and to have my freedom. I do believe jail is a better place than this farce I have to live through. I will let them capture me. It’s the only way to be finally free.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:10:42 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
That was totally unexpected  :shocked ugh you left me hanging there  :cry: a total disaster

WHY SO SHOOORT?!  :doh:

*cries inside

Another waiting *sniff
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Checkmate. Chapter C
Author's Notes: Another fixed chapter... Like always, a big thank you to nori for proofreading this chapter too.

“Awk..” A man choked on his own blood, his pained expression longingly observing his own hand lying five meters away, a trail of blood being the only thing uniting him with his now detached hand.

Another man coughed after spitting the last remains of his lunch that were left in his mouth after vomiting. He could not see anything as his eyes were covered in the blood that ran freely from his now dead companion’s wide open stomach, in which his face was shoved in before. His own body was full of bruises and open wounds, and he knew he was left here like that to die a slow death.

These two men, the only men that were still alive, suddenly stopped in their actions. One stopped looking at his hand, another stopped squirming and trying to get away from the bloody stomach of his friend’s. They stayed still as they heard peculiar sounds of very careful steps passing somewhere near them. The one with a dislocated arm could at least see and so he noticed the person passing by. It was a hooded figure. No, a black-haired girl with a silver colored hoodie. She was wearing brown Timberland shoes, had a backpack on her back and was wearing some skirt. If he had a possibility to look higher, he would have noticed the girl was chewing gum, listening to an MP3 player and was wearing a sly expression on her face, holding her hands in pockets of the hoodie.

(Mayu POV)

Losers… They are not worth even half a penny… Ah, Gekikara really did an awesome job. However, she was just playing this time. Not like the last time, when she was all serious and frustrated. A dropped piano a year ago was nothing compared to what happened last week… Ah it makes me shiver, the thought and the view of it… When I think about it… Seventy men, there were seventy men and she was all alone against them. All that was left after she went out of the building was a jumbled pile of flesh and crushed bones, loose eyeballs and tufts of hair scattering everywhere… Ugh… Yuck.. Yeah, that was not a very nice view for the eyes, not like I’m not used to these kinds of things, but that time… Well, for a monster like Gekikara it was like a little kid playing with a house of candies and cakes that you can eat all you want… Anyway, I have to hurry and leave this place, if I don’t want to be caught. Well, I have at least an hour or so, so I have to try and not to step into any puddle of blood. So far I’m doing a good job. Now, I have to go there, then leave the building and report to father that Gekikara did an awesome job, not that it is needed knowing her abilities..

“Stop right now and raise your hands were I can see them clearly. Do not make any sudden movements. You are under arrest as a suspect for this massive murder.” Someone shouts and I turn my head to the direction where the voice came from. It’s a police officer.
Wait, WHAT THE HELL?!! How did this happen?!! It wasn’t in any of my calculations!! Damn it…

(Atsuko POV)

Ha, I got her. Now Matsui Rena will come to us herself, she wouldn’t leave both of her sisters in jail, now would she? I just know she will come and then… A trap will await her.

“Miyazawa, Akimoto. Take our suspect to the car.” I tell my subordinates, who were in hiding not far from here. We do not barge into Mafia Wars, but if any of innocent people – there were many those today – are hurt in the process… They handcuff Mayu and take her to the car.
This place… I’ve seen worse, but… this massacre… Only Rena could have done this, I can’t think of any other person.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha… Nee…okotteru?..” I hear a voice and turn around, face to face with my enemy, all covered in blood and biting her nails while giggling, her head tilted to the side. Creepy. But I can’t arrest her. I can’t let out any voice. For some reason this creepiness got into me, the Ace of police forces. I can’t move, I just stare at her. I should arrest her,and yet all I do is to watch her come closer, her dark obsidian orbs gleefully observing me. She’s enjoying all of this, that bitch.

“I have a present for you. Do you want it?” She asks and giggles. Not waiting for my answer – not that I could answer to her anyway – she continues. “I’m going to give myself in. But not today.” she giggles again.

Really, why should I believe in her? But her eyes, those dark orbs are so boring into me, that I somehow believe in her.

“Matsui Rena gives you her word, and she never breaks it.” She giggles yet again.

I never thought that this crazy killer, this monstrous person could talk this way. She just spoke from a third person’s point of view… But then again, she is a psycho, so this characteristic is considered normality to them… I guess…

“Tomorrow… Wait for it… At your office…” She laughs creepily again and while giggling and biting her nails leaves the building. She’s clever though, she went to the side where policemen are not present… I still can’t move… I even can’t report her…

She left me all stoned in the middle of destroyed and scattered bodies… This place is giving me creeps but that person… I just know it’s her job and tomorrow, if she keeps her word, I’ll have her in a cell. Somehow I believe in how ‘Matsui Rena keeps her word’ words. I wonder if I’m going to regret this…

(Mayu POV)

So, the trap is set, hehe. It wasn’t in my plans to get myself in jail, but oh well. After Rena gives herself to police tomorrow, Gekikara will strike again and they’ll have to release me and Rena. Jurina…she got into trouble herself and this was all her fault; she wanted to play with that gang. She killed them in a brutal way – though I think brutal is too light to describe the massacre she did – and now she has to pay. Well, she can always wait for her best friend to come back and to free her by paying lots of money.

I wonder if I can make a call. No lawyer, just daddy. I need anime and manga, also a PSP and some cash. If I pay, they will let me have those things, I just know it… And mother could bring some delicious food, too…
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:08:56 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
I haven't exactly done these things before, so... Here's my OS? :sweatdrop:

Title: Sleeping Result
Pairing: Rena x Kanon
Author's Notes: I'm half asleep while I was typing this (this was all under 30 minutes), so expect crappy mistakes and blurbs. I didn't even bother to double check nor edit. Enjoy a rough, nearly 2,000 word drabble-er, OS of this pairing!

“Arigatou gozaimasu!”

I bowed down once I was finished with the photoshoot for this evening. With a few SKE48 members like Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina and Kizaki Yuria, all four of us were here ever since the morning. And due to technical difficulties, our schedules were delayed. Especially the Senbatsu Members like Jurina and Rena here. Straightening my back, I gazed upon the other girls and flashed them a small, infamous dimpled smile of mine. They immediately saw my figure and returned the same treatment.

“I’m going to have to run to my Team K practice for tomorrow!” Jurina exclaimed as she made a running motion with both of her slender, athletic legs. Hopping from one foot to another as though she was ready for a marathon and arms swinging side by side. The girl merely older than me by one year remained in the same spot despite her actions. A sigh came from Rena as she motioned her left hand in the air to shoo her away. “Go go, Jurina! Don’t be late!”

Speaking her farewells, Jurina was seen to disappear from our sight. The sound of her pair of feet clomped against the black tiled floorings; fading away in less than a minute. Once the younger Matsui was gone from our sight, the three of us glanced at each other.

“I may not have practice, but I actually have a date with someone,” Yuria raised up her own point this time. Both Rena and I blinked a few times before squinting our eyes. “Please don’t tell me it’s a boy…” Rena lightly scolded the girl in a playful manner.

Yuria waved her opened hands in the air wildly; eyes opened wide from shock at such assumption. “No no! It’s just a date with Kumi.”

“Oh, I see then~ Good to hear that.”

“Ano… Why would you think I would be dating a boy?” the other girl raised a single eyebrow high up in the air. “You know that I’ve been with Kumi for a good year at this point.”

“E-Er, I was just testing you!”

Oh Rena. She was trying to cover up her mistake yet here she is, unable to even lie properly. Her dark eyes were flicking left and right nervously as her hands came together. Fingers were toying and fumbling around with each other; expressing her nervous state. I couldn’t help but giggle at such sight. The older girl was always acting funny and it makes me laugh.

Yuria merely dropped one hand as the other remained in the air. Still waving it, she then said, “I’m going to be leaving now, so you both take care, okay?” And just like Jurina, she was gone from our sight at a rapid pace. Which now left the two of us.

I gulped when I noticed that it was just Rena and me. The two of us alone… Yikes! I shifted my focus over to the taller girl when I saw that she was on her cell phone. Unconsciously a smile ran across my face when I saw Rena updating her Twitter… Google+… Blog… and whatever other social media on the internet world. I didn’t know why I smiled. It just… came upon my face. My heart flutters and pumped its blood a bit faster than usual when Rena glances up at my direction.

“Ah, aren’t you going to go home?” the newly pronounced captain of Team E questioned me. It took me a while to realize that I was being asked a question. Snapping out of my trance-like state with a single rub of my hands to my eyes, I replied back. “Yeah… Guess I’ll go backstage to retrieve my phone and call my parents…”

Rena nodded her head in agreement silently. Then her attention went back to the mobile device at hand. When a few seconds passed by to notify that the older individual wasn’t going to look at my direction anymore, I retreated back to my targeted destination.

Making it back to backstage where many equipment and boxes lie around, I carefully dodged and stepped around them in order to retrieve my one bag. It took a little effort, but it was worth it. Finally having my personal belongings at hand, I quickly dug in it to take out my cell phone. I did not hesitate to check the messages that I’ve received from both my friends and family. When I took the chance to glance over it, I caught a glimpse of a message that I technically wasn’t expecting.

‘Kanon, I won’t be able to pick you up, so can you please wait until your father till eight? Sorry about such late notice. Love mom.’

Oh goodness. This isn’t what I really wanted. After such a tiring day, my wants of being in a warm bath and getting some sleep at a comfortable bed of mine flew out of the window for now. I closed my eyes and sighed. Well this is perfect. Guess I have no choice but to hang around…

I had to notify and explain my situation to a few of the staffs. All of them agreed to let me stay here for a bit since they were, after all, still busy cleaning up the area and readying for tonight’s photoshoot with another idol group. I’m quite thankful for the opportunity to be able to reside here. However, it would be quite lonely since I’ll be the only SKE member still waiting for a ride. There is Rena, but I didn’t’ want to bother her at all. It would only be bothersome and I’m scared of that. So biting the bottom of my lip, I slowly made my way towards the nearby couch.

The brown couch had many boxes filled with cosplay and dress ups attire stuffed within the cardboard cube. After shoving them aside and neatly, I hopped on the space just wide enough to lay down on if I bring my knees close to my chest. A little uncomfortable in such positioning, but it’s better than nothing. While I laid, I had my cell phone held close in between my chest and legs. Head resting upon the arm of the sofa, I watched the many staffs running back and forth with their equipment. Some were barking orders at each other.

It was a little amusing at first. But over time, when ten minutes had passed by, I felt worn out. The exhaustion earned from waking up so early in the morning and working non-stop till now is starting to take a toll on my body. Eyelids were having difficulty keeping up as my respiratory system slowed down dramatically. Limbs felt like lead; unable to lift nor move them around from my current position. In seconds, I found myself drifting into a deep slumber… Feeling my body float into an endless dimension filled with darkness and warmth…

‘Oh snap! I have to wake up!’

I snapped my eyes opened and tried to sit upright rapidly. However, something was stopping me. A hand pushed me down on my shoulder to keep my entire figure laying down on my sides. Confused, I glanced from above and gasped.

“R-Rena!? W-What are you doing here!?”

It was a surprise indeed. The older Matsui was right here with me. And that was when I realized I was sleeping in a position where my arms wrapped around her waist. My face not too long ago was pressed against her stomach. Unintentionally my face heated up a couple notches; I swear that I must be turning bright red. From above I heard Rena chuckle.

“You were sleeping when I came in here. It’s getting late and I realized that you haven’t left yet. So I decided to stay a bit with you till your parents get here.”

“O-Oh… W-What time is it exactly?”

“It’s nine so far.”

“N-NINE?!”

I swear to God my eyes would’ve popped right out of my sockets. Just how long was I really asleep!? I slept for more than three hours! That wasn’t a nap at all! Frantically I tried to get up once again but only to fail thanks to the older girl. I could see concern written all over her face. “Kanon… Do you know when your parents will be here?”

“My daddy is supposed to pick me up an hour ago and call me to notify, but…” I peeked at my phone that was beside Rena’s spot. “I guess he still hasn’t.”

“Hm… Do you want me to take you home then?”

“Eh?” Well that was sudden. I felt my face become even hotter than before. Unconsciously I pressed my face against her stomach once more; muttering a few incomprehensible words that only I could understand. Hesitantly I gave out my answer. “T-That would be… nice…”

Retracting my head, I was met with a giggle from the older girl. “Great to hear then! Do call your parents since I don’t want them thinking you’ve been kidnapped!” I puffed my cheeks. “Hai hai, Rena.”

Rena quickly leaned in to cup both of her hands on my face. Before I knew it, the two of us were rubbing noses in affection. She was smiling with her eyes closed happily. If I wasn’t careful right now, my heart could’ve burst with joy at this very moment in time. Heart beating rapidly, I grinned like an idiot when we separated.

Now the next move was unexpected. Very unexpected I could say. Her lips instantly connected with mine. My eyes widen when I felt the soft pair land against my own. I knew that my first kiss was stolen by Yagami Kumi due to the music video a year ago, but… EH?! From THE Matsui Rena!? When we both were separated once more, it was Rena’s turn to be blushing.

“E-Er… S-Sorry… I-I like you ever since we both conversed… You’re cute, especially when you were sleeping, and… I just wanted to give you a kiss!”

My heart just went ‘KA-BOOM!’ right now. Those words were repeating in my head like a tape recorder. Over and over, Rena’s confession to her feelings towards me made me feel an emotion past the term ‘happy’ and ‘joy.’ Dragging my eyes away from her face and down to the lower portion of her figure, I took a second or two to suck in what exactly was happening. Then glancing back up at the older girl, I tightened my hold around her waist and smiled happily.

“I like you too, Rena! No… I love you! Daisuki!”

That instantly earned me another peck on my cheek when I expressed my reaction; leaving me giggling as I snuggled close to the older girl.

Now I don’t feel like I want to go home and relax. I already have Rena with me here, so that’s more than enough. Maybe a sleepover at this place could be an idea to consider, neh?

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 10. Sleeping Result | 10/06
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
@AshuraX: Wow, I love that JxAcchan fic!!! XD Now you're making me ship them!!!

Everyday Juriken

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Checkmate. Chapter D
Author's Notes: The last of the fixed chapters~ Finally I'll have to put my brain at work for the next chapter, huh?  XD Nori, as always, a huge thank you!  :deco:

The jail was not a very comfortable place to live but she did not mind it at all. What she cared about was a certain person. She was concerned and anxious at the same time. Concerned about things like if that person is going to come, what will that person say and how will that person react to the situation. She was also anxious to meet that person, too anxious for her own good, because you can never be sure what to expect from that person and she craved that unexpectedness from the said person. How come? It’s simple. She was in love. She hoped that person will take action, as the said person’s words slightly hinted that. If those words were to be made into actions, she’d be free from her family problems, from her crazy sisters and from all the problems she had now. So staying in jail kinda had its own privileges one would not understand but she found this situation rather useful.

If only that person would hurry… But she knew that person liked teasing a lot, so she won’t come out of here soon… Unless the said person might change their mind about all the things that happened… Well, Jurina did deserve this teasing, as she might have done something to get this kind of treatment from the one she loves, but… she did not go overboard, now did she?.. Well, she might have kissed a one or two other girls too passionately, even if it was just for acting purposes… She might be too clingy with her sister Rena, but that’s a given. She just can’t live without snuggling into her sister’s breasts, even if there are not that much to snuggle into… She just loves the blushing Rena too much to scrap all the groping.. But yes, she might have done it too much and now she’s paying a price… What was left was to wait for that person, no matter how long it takes…

(Atsuko POV)

It’s today that she said she’ll come… I hope she keeps her promise. All police forces are ready. Yes, they’re pretending like they’re working but truth to be told, they’re ready for anything that might happen. This Rena person, she’s capable of such massacres that one will never know when she might strike again and how bad the damage might be. I myself am prepared for it physically, but mentally.. I’m not sure about that… As the last time, when I talked with her eye to eye I lost my cool…. I wonder if I can keep my Ace name and status after today…

“Maeda-san, she’s coming.” says Oya Shizuka, assistant police inspector of Yamamoto Police Headquarters.

“Good, let her in and be prepared.” I warn her and muster my courage. God, if you exist, please, help me go through all of this…

(Rena POV)

All dolled up I go, huh? No, I’d be glad to wear a summery dress, high heels and have my hair flow nicely, but instead I have to wear these leather clothes, these long boots and have my hair done in that crazy Gekikara’s trademark hairstyle. And I have to bite nails… If only they knew how hard it is to be in her shoes… Here it is, the long awaited office… Yamamoto Police Headquarters. A place where I have to surrender. Mhm, I see everyone expected to have me here… Ah, I have to go upstairs they say… There it is, Chief Superintendent and the Ace of all police forces, Maeda Atsuko. Just like in the picture. Just… Her eyes… So beautiful, so deep… She’s pretty… If it weren’t for this situation, I would gaze at her forever and maybe even blush, but now I have to pretend I’m some creepy girl… She’s scared, I can see that but I don’t want her to be scared of me… Oh wait, she’s scared of Gekikara, not me… Well, that’s good…

“Hahahahhaa….nee…okotteru?” I ask her and I hope I sound convincing. Yup, she shivers a bit and then clears her throat.

“I believe we both know the reason why you came here…” Her voice is very nice, like silently flowing water, a bit husky. She must be really nervous but she is trying to keep her cool.

“Nee…do you really think I came to surrender…? Hahahaha….” I bite my nails after the question while tilting my head to the side. Her eyes are now wide open, she didn’t expect I’d ask her the question.

“Then why did you come here?”

“To prove myself innocent, hahaahha… Lock me in, do it. Then you’ll have to let me out. Hahahahahha!” I giggle and watch her in amusement. At least here I don’t have to act, as her emotionless face is really entertaining. Because her eyes show so many changing emotions, one could drown in them. It’s hard to admit, but she’s really cute. Too cute…

(Someone’s POV)

Sorting the documents out I glance through the opening between tables. I observe the whole scene carefully, taking in even the tiniest details. After the somewhat awkward conversation of Gekikara and Maeda I try to put the pieces together. While I do that, I still keep glancing as I don’t want to miss anything out. Miyazawa puts handcuffs on Rena’s wrists and together with Akimoto bring her to her cell. All the officers and probably even the prisoners are watching with mouths wide open, as the most feared person, the brutal serial killer, the massacre organizer and perpetrator is being arrested and brought to her cell.

Yet why no one notices that the girl is not who she pretends to be I wonder… It seems as if there is nothing that would show that…However the keen eye would notice the gentle look in her eyes, the fair soft skin, cleanliness under the nails (Gekikara usually has lots of blood there, as she loves the taste of it maybe ‘A TINY BIT’ too much) and a bit shaky legs. We all are police officers, our job is to notice those details. So why does no one see that she is not Gekikara? Maybe… Maybe she has split personality? That would be a very bad situation, because one never knows when she might snap.

No… Something is not right here. Like… It’s Gekikara, but at the same time it’s not Gekikara… How can it be? What if…? !!!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:07:00 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Part C
My My My Mayuyu  :deco: I actually want to buy that pair of shoes  XD

Part D
wow! Acchan's sure observant  :nervous "to prove my innocence..." (LOL) at this  XD ahhh I giggled imagining Rena on her summer dress  :wub: :wub: :wub:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: Fragile Snowflake
Pairing: YukiRena
Author's Notes: It was gathering dust in my lappie and I was on the break (eating chocolate and drinking coffee :D ) so decided to post this~ Enjoy~

Glimmering snow in the sunlight barely covered a not so small niche in between the huge icy rocks. Glassy icicles and frozen cobwebs surrounded the tiny entrance, making it barely passable. However, if one was to somehow get in...

"Rena-chan, you have to eat... Please..." A slightly taller black haired girl whispered to another black haired girl, who was all pale and weak, shivering under the thin holey cover.

"Iya...da.... You....e....eat...." The younger one whispered in a shaky voice.

"But I don't want you to die!!!! You promised me!!! You promised me to see the spring with me!!!!" The older one teared up instantly, a painful expression marring her face.

"Yu....yuki.... Wh...hat if...?" Rena tried reasoning but her lips and tongue were failing her. It was too cold to speak, all she could do was unconsciously shiver and keep her eyes open for as long as she could. Staring at her beloved, taking in all the beautiful features that she possessed.

"Don't speak... Please...eat..." Yuki once again tried asking her girlfriend to eat but it was useless. Then she suddenly brightened up. "Why I didn't think of this earlier?! But of course!!"

"Ngh?.." Rena asked but soon her eyes went wide in surprise, even if her girlfriend was better known for her reactions.

Yuki sipped the dust tea to check the temperature, then took a huge amount of it in her mouth and leaned towards her girlfriend. She kissed her, letting the dust tea pour into the shivering girl's mouth. Rena had to swallow it or she would choke and die from embarrassment. After gulping the tasty treat she sighed, feeling the warmth spreading throughout all of her body.

"There~ Stubborn silly girl~" Yuki smiled and extended her hand. "You're the most fragile snowflake that I have ever met... Really, show me another snowflake who cannot stand the cold?.."

Yuki shook her head and enveloped Rena in a tight hug. She couldn't even think of losing her precious girlfriend before the season ended.

"Arigatou, Yuki..." Rena pecked her girlfriend's cheek. "For protecting this fragile snowflake..."

"Un~" The older one smiled and blushed. "Now let's go see the spring, shall we?"

The two crawled through the maze of icicles and cobwebs and went to the very edge of the rock. Seeing the sun shining the two smiled at each other.

"See you next winter?" Whispered Yuki in her lover's ear.

"Un, next winter~" Rena whispered back.

The two kissed and then jumped, gently falling from the sky and enjoying the flight for the last time this winter. Spring was about to come, they were about to become water, yet the two knew they will be reborn. And they will meet again, for another fun winter time.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:26:07 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is so nice :oops:
It is the best way how to feed someone. XD

Ps: what about Checkmate?
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
at first I prepared myself to cry (;A;)
but I was wrong hahaha  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is the best way how to feed someone. XD
:lol: I think da same!!  XD
nice story :3

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

Title: The Little Mermaid

Pairing: Rena x Yuma(Mayu Danso)

Author Notes: I've been seeing some MayuRena activity, so I was bored and decided to do this. Plus, I love The Little Mermaid. This story has a bit of a twist though.

Enjoy~ :heart:

Yuma's POV

Do you believe in fairytales? Only when you’re a child can you truly escape from reality into that fantasy world. Me, a never believed in a "fairytale-come-true". I didn't have a mother to comfort me, or a dad to make me strong. I only had my grandfather, who like me, was alone in the world after grandma passed away.

I, all alone in this world, with no one to turn to or trust, no longer knows what to believe in.

Ever since... that day. The day I met her.

I draw. Or, really, I sketch. I love art, and music, or really, anything in that category.

I always grew up listening to my grandfather talk about the classical composers from around the world, and we went to art museums, watched historical movies, and we both loved traditional theatre. I guess you could say my family was very cultural.

One night, while I was sketching a view on the moon hovering above the blue sea, I saw something in the water.

A body.

"Oh my God!" Dropping my pencils and notebook, I dived in and swam out to save the drowning figure.

When I got to her, she was already out cold, not waking up. I wrapped my arm around her and grabbed her tightly as I swam back. I remember holding onto her, feeling her cold, soft skin of ivory white, and that silky hair that didn't seemed damage by the saltwater.

In fact, I didn't even take note of the seashells she wore as jewelry, or the starfish in her hair. I didn't even see the small pearls dangling at her chest.

When we finally got to shore, I looked at her intensely as I caught my breath. Only then did I fully process my thoughts.

This girl that a carried... had a tail. A long, beautiful, green and blue scaled, fish-tail. A tail that was wrapped and tangled by seaweed. As I was brought back into reality, I realized she was hurt, and hurriedly untangled the seaweed off her tail.

I didn't have time for logic. My instinct was telling me that this girl needed help, and didn't even give a damn about her being a mermaid.

So, I ripped the seaweed off and saw the small scrapings of her blood stained scales. I took out a small handkerchief from my pocket and started tending to her wounds, when I heard her stir in her sleep, flinching from the pain.

I quickly pulled back and watched as her eyes slowly opened and looked at me.

She's beautiful...

That was my first and only thought when I saw those gorgeous, dark eyes.

And, I had a feeling I might of said it out loud, as I saw a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Wh-who are you?" she asked shyly.

"..My name is Yuma."

I still couldn't believe I was talking to her; I had no idea who or what she was, but something in me didn't scream out "This is just a dream!" or "You've gone crazy!"

All those thoughts disappeared from me. I was staring at a beautiful girl, talking to an unknown maiden, who just happened to be a mermaid.

"And who are you?"

"..Rena.."

"Rena-san... are you okay? Your..t-tail is hurt." I can't believe I actually said something like that.

Rena covered her wound and backed away from me, looking at me in fear. I could see that look in her eyes. I'm probably the first human she's ever seen, and she doesn't know if she can trust me yet.

"Don't worry," I said reassuringly, taking her hand slowly. "I won't hurt you..."

"How can I be sure? My father said all humans were the same to us, cold and uncaring. Right when you leave, you're going to tell someone about me and they'll make me seafood."

"No, I won't. I promise, I'll keep this a secret." I held out my pinky in front of her. "I won't let anyone hurt you."

She looked at me in shock. But, slowly, her pinky wrapped around mine and we made our promise.

Ever since then, every night, I'd meet her by the shore. And, as I sketched, Rena told me about the merpeople and the underwater world she lived in.

She was a princess, and her father was the king of the ocean, he didn't want her to go to the surface because if I human saw them, they'd try to capture or kill them. They only come out when humans aren't looking, especially at night.

However, when the moon was full, merpeople come step out of the water and grow legs to play and dance with the humans on the beach, especially when they had parties. Rena's never had legs in her whole life, and she's never seen a human until she met me.

She told me the only other human she saw was a fisherman in Nagoya who caught her in a fishing net and tried to capture her.

But just before she was dragged onto the ship and cut apart, she used the pearls on her necklace to call for help and escape.

The pearls she wore on her neck had magic, and could grant three wishes before it was used up. When she used her first wish to free herself, all sorts of seagulls started attacking the fishermen and cut her free from the net. That explained where she cut her tail.

That following night, she got trapped in seaweed and couldn't swim, then she got hit in the head by a boat and that's when she met me.

As she told me these stories, I could only imagine it, how they'd live, what kind of world it was, and she answered my questions.

But, what I loved the most, was that I got to see her, talk to her. I finally had a friend, someone I could be with and cure me of my loneliness. I was so happy, I've started drawing more of the sea, of fish, of the moon.

And... my most beautiful piece.

Her.

"Uwaa~ Yuma, this is beautiful."

"I could just feel it; I had to draw you."

As I talked and laughed about how my other drawings were none compared to this, I looked and saw her staring at me. She clutched her necklace and whispered something into it.

"Rena, what are you...?"

She slowly caressed my cheek and kissed me under the moonlight. I was completely entrance that I felt nothing but this sweet warmth growing through my body and making my heart pound. As she parted, I fixed my glasses and blushed a bit.

Then she took my hand and said, "Come with me."

"Wha-? Where?"

"I'm going to show you the ocean."

As she pulled me down, my glasses flew off my face and I found myself in the water. I thought I was going to die, but I soon saw I was actually able to breathe under water.

But... how?

"That was my second wish,"
she said in a kind of telepathy. "I wanted you to swim with me so I could show you the ocean."

I smiled, seeing her so happy as she held my hand and swam with me.

"Just hold onto my hand and you'll be okay."

I nodded, grasping her hand tight. We swam in the cool water together, and I felt so free after so long in my life. Seeing this whole other world I never even knew existed.

She showed me the fish I've never seen before, the coral reefs and sea caves I've only seen in paintings or books, and she took me to her own hiding place from the ocean and human worlds, where you can perfectly see the moon.

And, she sang. She sang the most beautiful song, with a luscious voice that made my mind go numb.

It was like I was a child again, and this was my fairytale.

As she ended, I finally lost my resistance and kissed Rena gently. As I parted and leaned my forehead against hers, I whispered, "I love you."

Her cheeks turned pink as her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. She covered her face with her long black hair. I moved some of it behind her hair and saw her smile a bit as she looked at me.

"..I-I...love you too."

I decided it was time to go back home, but as I got up, I slipped and fell into the ocean. I felt myself sinking deeper and deeper, and I saw Rena's figure getting farther away from me.

I guess I lost my ability to breathe in the water as I felt water overflow into me and it was so painful.

Finally, I lost my breath and darkness took over my vision.

Rena's POV

I hurried and dived down to save Yuma. As I bulleted down, I caught his body and quickly started swimming back up. But, I was so deep in, my tail felt heavy and was still hurting.

I can't move...

I felt myself letting go of Yuma's body, so I hurried and hugged him tighter. I tried to breathe into him, but it wasn't helping. He was already filled completely with water.

Looking up at the full moon, and seeing it shine on my pearls, I clutched my necklace and yelled out my last wish.

"I wish to trade my tail for legs!"

I watched as the moon's light wrapped around me and my body was tingling from the glowing light. I could instantly feel my tail start to break apart and transform into legs.

Then, I ripped away my necklace and the light released me, giving me strength to swim.

I quickly swam up until I reached the surface and laid Yuma down on the sand. I instantly proceeded to push the water out of his body and get his heart pumping again.

Tears ran down my face, mixing with the salty water covering me, and I wasn't stopping until I felt the water completely leave him.

I kissed him and filled him with air, pumping his chest to give him a pulse.

Please, Yuma... Live..!

I pounded his chest hard and kept crying. Why was I so stupid to wish for legs? I could've saved him, or turned him into a merman.

He could be like me...

Unless... There's one thing left.

Revealing my wrist, I took a seashell from the ground and cut my skin. Then, I hovered my hand over him and let my blood drip into his open mouth.

"Go on, Yuma. Drink my blood."

When I human drinks mermaid blood or eats mermaid flesh, they will become immortal. They will also be half human, half merpeople.

Now, Yuma and I can be together and live in both worlds. He'll be able to live peacefully in his world, and when he wants to be with me in my world, he'll gain a tail when he steps in the ocean water.

But, that won't be a problem now, since I'm half-human, too.

Suddenly, I saw his skin glow, like mine did earlier, then as it faded, he started coughing up the rest of the water inside him and caught his breath. He jolted up and held his chest tightly.

He looked at me and I started crying. I hugged him tight.

"Yuma... yokkatta!!"

"Rena...?" He pulled me away and looked at my legs. "You're..human!"

"Now we can be together. You can be in my world, and I can be in yours. We can finally live in peace."

He smiled and hugged me once more. I haven't felt warmth like this from anyone. I've been with him for so long, and I know... What I was feeling for him was love.

We stared at each other again and he started kissing me. It was this deep, passionate kiss that made me feel a firey heat  I've never experienced. Yuma was stroking my body gently, but it felt so good and my skin tingled as he touched each place.

Before he could do anything else, I broke our hot kiss and looked at his lust filled eyes.

"Let's do this somewhere private..."

He nodded and carried me to his home, where he lived alone, next door to his grandfather. I began to undress when he suddenly turned off the lights and hugged me from behind in his bare skin.

I felt my heart pounding as he stared at me. That messy hair, those sexy eyes...

"Do you want to, Rena?"

"I..." I knew very well what he wanted, and it made me blush. But, I loved him too much do deny. "I do."

He removed the rest of my clothes and looked at me. I was completely exposed, in front of a human. This must be a sin, but it's love. I don't care anymore.

"Rena," he lowered his voice a bit, "If we... have children, will they be people.. or fish?"

I smiled at his question. "They'll be both, like us. They'll only become merpeople when they touch seawater."

He smiled and nodded, slowly lowering me onto the floor and we entered another heated kissing battle. His kisses travelled down my neck, to my chest, and I began feeling the heat growing more and more inside me.

I felt a shock run through my body, up my spine, and I screamed in pain and pleasure.

Seven years later...

"Mama... Mama~!"

I opened my eyes and saw my daughter poking my cheek, giving me her catlike smile.

"Jurina?"

"Nee, nee, Mama, when can we go to the beach? It's really sunny today."

I got up from the bed and patted her head.

"Well, I don't know. It depends on what mommy and daddy are doing."

She pouted, kneeling up against the bed.

"Let's see... if you can be a good girl, maybe we can take you to the beach and play."

"Okay~" she cheered happily and went to the kitchen to eat her breakfast. I got up and saw Yuma watching her.

He walked over to me and smiled, "She asked to go to the beach again."

"Do you think she's ready?"

"Her swimming's been getting good. I think it's finally time for her to learn her true colors."

"Yeah..." I looked at her and smiled softly.

It's time for Jurina to have her fairytale-come-true.

I walked over and tapped her shoulder. "Jurina, me and daddy have made our decision. We're going to the beach today."

"Yay~!"

The End
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 14. Better Than Him | Feb 11
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 05:50:44 PM »
Title: Better Than Him

Pairing: RikuYuukoRen

Author's Notes: just something that gathered dust and I thought it should be finished

No way. Just no way. No. No. It's just not possible.

Yes, it's true. I am dating the most popular fashion model Kojima Riku.

I was.

Until today.

More precisely, until half an hour ago.

I was so happy with him. I really was. No, really.

Wait, who am I trying to trick. Maybe myself. Everyone else knows the truth. They knew it longer than I did.

I was just lying to myself, not wanting to accept it.

The fact all of this was just my imagination.

The fact that he loved me or the fact that I was the only one for him.

Right in front of my very own eyes throughout our whole relationship, for five years straight, he slept with multiple women.

I was blind. Why?

I knew it deep inside. I really did. But...

I ignored it, I didn't want to accept it, I felt like I can fix him if I only don't act like any other jealous girlfriend.

I closed my eyes to all of that, sometimes wishing upon a star that it was his way of coping with fame.

Such a fool I was... No, I still am, because I still love him.

All this time he chased after women's skirts, despite having me with him all the time.

The also famous female model Shinoda Mariko, the best actress of this generation Maeda Atsuko, the solo singer and performer Takahashi Minami, the fashion designer Itano Tomomi, the winner of every dance show possible Tano Yuuka, the successful businesswoman Yamamoto Sayaka, the idol of the idols Watanabe Miyuki, the gold medalist of long-distance running Matsui Jurina...

I could go on and on... Really...

You see, I never wanted to face this, but I have a friend.

A friend who is gentle and nice and caring.

I know he is in love with me but I always declined his feelings because of me being head over heels for Riku.

Ren is just so sweet but I never wanted to treat him more than a friend.

I think at some point he got mad or maybe tired of everything.

He called a private investigator, well known Sashihara Rino, to find out everything about my boyfriend and bring it all together with all the evidence that Rino could gather.

Here I am, half an hour sitting and staring at all the photos and documents about the web of lies, with Ren just sitting and waiting.

Ren is cruel.

And yet, he is better than Riku.

He was always quietly by my side, supporting me, but I gave him the cold shoulder.

Good thing he never gave up...

But why do this torture to me...why show me all this evidence...?

He had it with him for a week and yet he didn't give this to me, even if I asked him to do so. He said there is always time for everything. He wanted me to make my own decision, not to leave Riku only because of the evidence.

But he knew I won't be able to do so on my own.

Today however... Riku broke up with me.

Exactly half an hour ago he called me and said we have to end it all.

He told Ren in advance he will do this and so Ren made sure to be here and comfort me.

That's when he gave me all this proof, knowing I'll ask him once again to show it all.

I still don't want to believe this. I really don't.

But here they are, photos of him and women in cafes, bedrooms, movie theaters...

So disgusting...

Yet I am the one who is pathetic...trusting him and loving him despite knowing deep inside what he really is.

Ren is way better than Riku.

He really is.

Maybe one day I'll let him heal my heart.

Maybe one day entertainer Ooshima Yuuko will appear on TV again, with a smile on her face and talk about some woman's boobs.

As for today, I can only drown in sorrow and repeat the same thing over and over again, trying to convince myself. Despite all the facts in front of my eyes.

Ren is better than him.

He is...

Then why can't I stop loving you, Riku?

Why I don't want to give up on you....

Ren is better....

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:04:06 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!| 14. Better Than Him | Feb 11
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 02:59:02 AM »
mmm ...  :mon cute:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Title: My Last Words To You

Pairing: KaiYukiRenaYuu

Author's Notes: short inspiration(?) I guess?

Rena's POV

My last words to you eh...

I am sure you know what is about to come...

I really never expected this to happen, ever...

I mean...

That first day when we met, I thought I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you.

The way your black hair fell down your back or the movement of your hips when you went ahead of me...

I think you were always oblivious that I have strong feelings towards you.

Yes, we would make out once in a while and we would even spend our summer days having fun at Karaoke bars or at the beach, and our summer nights would usually end up making out in your bedroom and then falling asleep while cuddling together.

We never went pass the boundary, and I always questioned myself why.

See, I found out only later, when we actually did pass the boundary.

When you moved out and I felt lonely without you calling or messaging me, despite me sending you many of those...

I realized I regretted not passing the boundaries and not speaking up, not saying how I feel.

You being away made me feel lonely and that's when I met him.

He was just there, a guy in my Maths class, but not any other guy really.

He was the best student and since I always had problems with numbers...

He was ma savior.

We became close friends over the time he help me out with assignments and then one day he confessed to me.

On the same day when you came back into my life.

I hated you but I missed you, so I rejected him and went back to you.

You were back after your studies abroad and our life returned to what it used to be.

That's where the turning point came.

The guy never left my side as a friend, being there for me when I was too frustrated from you not showing me more than simple affection.

I realized I might be growing feelings towards him and it pained me, the fact that I will have to pick one of you one day and leave another...

I knew, however, that I wanted you to be the one who takes my innocence away and I led you to that.

We had a passionate night, but then you told me that I should be aware of you not having interest in dating me.

I swallowed it all and nodded while smiling.

I said I understand and I did.

After all, you were about to move out again, and to be honest, I needed to think about my life and of the decision that I should make from that point onwards.

One month later I realized that whatever I had for you was attachment.

It downed on me, realization that I can easily live without you, however, I needed HIM in my life more than I thought I did.

Because throughout that one month we kind of grew apart due to him thinking I will never return his feelings.

I slowly understood I hate the distance and I ran to him, hugging and kissing, letting out my feelings and confessing.

It was crazy, the swirl of emotions and the clash of bodies that night was very heated.

From that point onwards I never regretted my decision and even today I am the happiest woman alive. He makes me feel as if the world is but a mere pebble in our garden and I simply cannot imagine my life without him.

Nee, Yuki...

You are an amazing girl and you took my innocence.

I don't regret it, I am happy I was able to experience all those things that we did together.

I know you have a boyfriend.

Was his name Kai?

I think so, I might be wrong though...

I hope you two are happy, nee?

I know I am the happiest woman on earth, having Yuu-kun in my life and being so madly in love.

My Last Words to you though would be....

For everything that you did for me and for everything you let me experience and go through while spending time with you...

Thank You.

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Hmm? was that girl Yuki and boy Yuko!

oh i see.

*wipe tears *

thank you for update nice fic.

*listening sad song*

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem