JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - P.P.P [Punky Punky Party] [Ft. Natsun]

Author Topic: Daily Life of MaYuki Family #57 [NatsuMado,JiiNatsu,ChiiNatsu,AoNatsu] 09/28/22  (Read 142465 times)

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
finally an update yey~  :cathappy:

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
^ gomen, the draft for this chap was stacked in my notepad for about more than a month ago  :lol: sorry, too lazy and busy to edit it ..  :nervous
and the draft for #40 and #41 is stacked in my notepad for about 3 weeks now  :nervous haha.. so for those who are waiting  :bow: :bow: gomen  :nervous

yurin is nagging me already so i'll try to finish the remaining drafts.. uh.. 40 and 41  :fap

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
I'm Chihiro-supporter of course (ChiiNatsu OTP!!!) but ChiiAo ;_; *pats Aoi's head*

I wonder if Chiizu will have more role from now on, though? ChiiUme 8DDDD *is whacked*

The flag is kind of obvious that this will be NatsuMado though XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. an update <3 :))
Thank You author-san <3
this is really a great fic . .
more powers!!

Natsumi so gentleman <3
Tsundere Princess <3 :D haha  :deco:  :deco:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
omg awesome chapter ;-; I want more!! it getting so cute between Madoka and Natsu

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
#40 Between Friends

- it was weekends and madoka has been fully recovered as natsu always takes care of her..

madoka: *stares at natsu beside her* *smile*
madoka's mind: thank you for taking good care of me natsumi...but- you're making it harder for me to forget my feelings for you.. *sigh*

madoka: *about to pat natsu's head*
natsu: nnnngh... m-madoka?
madoka: o-ohayou natsumi... *sweet smile*
natsu: *weak smile* feeling better now?
madoka: un~ t-thank you
natsu: hehe~ *Shy*puts her hand behind her head*

natsu: ah- i'll prepare breakfast now *about to stands up and run but tripped a little because of the sudden dizziness*
madoka: ah! natsumi! are you alright? *worried look*
natsu: *blurry vision* nnghh.. *sigh* hehe, i'm okay, it's just lack of sleep *sneeze* ah-
madoka: hmmm....
natsu: hehe gomen ne i just felt a little dizzy *red face*
madoka: wait natsumi!
natsu: eh? haha, i'm alright don't worry.. i'll go prepare our breakfast now, tou-chan and kaachan is on trips so-
madoka: *went closer to natsu* *about to touch natsu's forehead*
natsu: *avoid madoka's touch* haha, just wait for me here and don't push yourself you might got sick again ^_^
madoka: *worried look* uhm un~
natsu: i'll prepare breakfast for us :)

so natsu goes down stairs and prepare breakfast
sakura as well is already up and help her oneechan

-while preparing

sakura: is madoka nee-chan feeling better now nee-chan?
natsu: un~ hehe^^ *drop some utensils for the 5th time*
sakura: neechan are you alright? *worried*
natsu: *blurry vision* haha~ yes yes i'm okay ... ah kaachan and touchan will not yet return today right?
sakura: un~ they said they will be back next week friday with aunt rena and jurina-san
natsu: hehe i see :) hmm come on let's finish this all up so we can eat now ^_^
sakura: un~ *observing her oneechan* nee-chan are you sure you're okay?
natsu: un, ^^ just a bit of headache.. ah- call your madoka-neechan now, i'm nearly finished here
sakura: un..

-when they are eating

madoka: *looking at natsumi, who was eating very little amount of food*
sakura: nee-chan, are you really okay? *worried*
natsu: hehe, i'm okay.. ah- do you want some juice i'll go get- *collapsed*

madoka: natsumi!!
sakura: oneechan! *run towards natsu and check her temperature* i knew it!! you are sick!!
natsu: he-he *weak laugh* i'm not see? i just tripped...
madoka: and you said to us that you are okay, natsumi you idiot
natsu: i'm really okay ^_^ don't worry, its just a little fever

sakura: no!! you're not!!! what little?! you're having a high fever!
madoka: *walks closer to natsu and touch natsu's forehead* *sigh*

natsu: don't worry about me i just need a little rest that's all hehe~ and i'll be fine
sakura: no! you are not i'll call okaachan now
natsu: *holds sakura's hand* no don't let them know this is only a little fever saku-chan so you don't have to worry too much

sakura: yeah right oneechan, stop being so stubborn. you rarely you get sick and when you get sick its really worst ugh..
madoka: natsumi.. sorry it's my fault *looks down*
natsu: *smile* *pats head* no don't worry about it, well it might be because i was caught in the rain the last night and i forgot to get in the bath and change clothes haha ;P
sakura: *sigh* *anger* get in the bed now oneechan. madoka-neechan please watch this kid for awhile i'll just clean up and get some medicine -_-
madoka: un~
natsu: saku-chan, sure is scary T_T
sakura: and you better be scared oneechan i'm really mad at you. you're not taking care of yourself.

so sakura immediately clean up and get some medicine

madoka: what are you even thinking about not taking a bath immediately? 
natsu: i uhm.. but you're scared of thunders and you're sick so.. and i'm more worried of you, so i kinda forgot to.. teehee ;P

madoka: *small smile* geeez natsumi, if you think you'll be forgiven by acting cute, you're not.
natsu: eh.. i'm not cute? *puppy eyes*
madoka: *blush* it's not like that! mou, what are you saying?!
natsu: :D

madoka: still you shouldn't let yourself to get sick... *sigh* just stay there i'll get you a wet towel to cool you down
natsu: wait maa-chan you should just rest also ... you might get sick again
madoka: *blush* i'm okay, you should be more worried about yourself! now listen to me and stay there..

so madoka went out of the room

natsu: *sigh* that's why i don't like getting sick geeez TwT *Stares the ceiling* i really need to take a rest *blurry vision* its been awhile since i had been sick

a little while natsu drifts off to sleep.. and she was dreaming..
dreaming about the time she got sick  at their field trip, and jiina was taking care of her

madoka: *wipes natsu and gently holds natsu's face* natsumi you got sick because of me *pout* what are you even thinking?

natsu: *half asleep*
natsu's mind: jiina..

madoka: you're making me worried natsumi..
natsu's mind: *slightly opens her eyes* ah right it's madoka.. for a sec why did i remember her again..
madoka: *sigh* geez, if you don't want me to be angry at you again... just take a rest okay? *kiss natsu's forehead* i'll just clean up myself okay?

so madoka excuses herself
when natsu is already alone at her room

Natsu: you really reminded me of her a lot Madoka *touch her chest* is there still a pain? *wry smile*

- for the whole weekends, madoka and sakura was taking care of natsu..

------------------------------------------------

- Monday comes and natsu was still not better..

sakura: -_- you're not going to school today neechan
natsu: eeeh?! but look!!! i'm fully recovered now *suddenly felt dizzy* @_@ ah
sakura: really? -_- just stay here I'll look after you
natsu: i'm okay saku-chan, ah but saku-chan you should go to school you have quizzes today right?
madoka: then i'll go look after your sister saku-chan,
sakura: eh really madoka-neechan? is it okay? wah thank you *hugs* please take good care of my baka neechan

natsu: eh? why are you calling your cute nee-chan baka T^T
sakura: because you let yourself to be sick -_- baka...
natsu: T_T you look like kaachan being angry mou~
sakura: hmpt! i'll cook before i go, be sure to eat it!
natsu: hai, hai T^T

- meanwhile at school

aoi's mind: *sigh* i miss my nattan..
chihiro: aoitan do you want to go visit nacchan later? i'm worried about her, she rarely gets sick but when she gets sick it's worst..
aoi: uhm.. i guess i'll let her rest for a while *wry smile*
chihiro: aoi-tan..
Aoi: *forcing to smile* i have to go somewhere later.. i'll visit her maybe tomorrow *fainted smile*
Chihiro: *small smile* okay i'll just update you later on natsu's health later *pats head*

- after class chihiro is on her way to natsu's house

chihiro: i wonder if aoi already noticed..

chihiro: *sigh*

chihiro: can all of us achieve happiness? *remembers madoka's face when she already know about aoi's feeling and aoi's expression when she invited her earlier to visit natsu*

chihiro: why did we even fell for the same person.... can we just be happy together? the four of us? *sigh* as if it's possible..

chihiro: natsu..

*remembers all the time she spend alone with natsu, from their childhood. their happy memories together*
------
natsu: chii-chan! *smiling sweetly*

natsu: hehe~ chii-chan say aaah!

natsu: chii-chan! ne ne chiichan~ *hugs*  daisuki ^_^
------

as chihiro walk towards mayuki's residence her tears can't stop from falling,
she was her best friend, the one who understands her the most..
she was the one who was closest to her, even before natsu fall for jiina..

chihiro: if i already knew i love her before.. maybe-
chihiro: ah! stop this already chihiro.. you're already near their house.. *wipes tears*

*chihiro already arrived in natsu's house*

madoka: chiichan
chihiro: hi, how's natsu's condition? *faint smile*

chihiro's mind: my precious friends are also in love with my best friend.. i don't want our friendship to be ruined.. but this really hurts..

madoka: natsumi is in her room, she is getting a bit better now compared to yesterday
chihiro: did she took all the medicine? she hates it so she might feign drinking her medicine
madoka: *small smile* don't worry, saku-chan made her drink all of her medicine and make sure she eats
chihiro: hehe, that's good to hear..

*madoka opens natsu's room*

natsu was sleeping peacefully

chihiro: she's cute sleeping right? *smile*
madoka: u- un, *small smile*  i'll just prepare us some tea
chihiro: thanks *smile*

*closes door*

chihiro: nattan.. *gentle voice* *brushes natsu's cheek* *looking gently at peacefully sleeping natsu*

chihiro: *holds natsu's hand*

chihiro: nattan i kno you always think of others first instead of yourself. that's why you always got on trouble but.. its the thing i love in you the most...i never really thought that i would fall for you...
chihiro: but you are the best thing happened to my life... in every trouble you are there for me.. you're always pushing me up when i'm down, you cheered me up whenever i'm sad, make me smile when i wanted to cry. i didn't even notice i'm already falling for you this much. i'm really an idiot.. *painful smile*

chihiro: i don't know what i should do, i don't want them to be hurt, they are my important friends.. but i can't stop myself from loving you.. i thought i would forget how i feel for you by just giving up.. but it's just hurting me more and more... *cries* natsumi..
chihiro: *holds natsu's hand tighter*

*behind the door, madoka was quietly listening..*
madoka: *tears falling*

chihiro: *sniff* hehe, *painful smile* i already cried enough.. mou..
chihiro: nacchan if only.. if only i could stop myself from loving you..

chihiro: *brushes natsu's lips* i know this is wrong, i already promised her that i'll support her for you.. but- but just this once..

chihiro: *kisses natsu passionately*

natsu's mind: *slowly gaining consciousness* chii-chan..? eh?

chihiro: natsu, i love you..

natsu: *slowly opens her eyes* chii-chan
chihiro: eh?! n-nacchan? you're awake? *panic* did- did you..

natsu: chii-chan- is this true? *touches her lips*

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
OH MANNNNNN what did Madoka think when she heard Chihiro's confession and what would happen now that Natsu was awoken by Chihiro's kiss. Not even taking Aoi into account with her realizing that Natsu (probably) likes Madoka. This is a huge messed jumbled web here.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
OH MY GOD!  :O CHIHIRO WAS CAUGHT!!

I lost words yurin23mayuki-san  :shocked

it's so complicated and... I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm in their position  :huhuh

poor aoi-tan :cry: please don't be sad!

BUT I WANT NATSUMADO~~~  :w00t: hahahahaha~ and maybe you can give another mayuki moment~  :roll:

Iichan? she will move there? it sounds good but... it'll be IichanMadoka?  :P

Iinee~ I'm waiting for your new update!  :twothumbs thanks for the update by the way~  :grin:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline AcchanLeo

waaahhhh. . . another update!!! arigatou!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Natsumi got sick :( mou~

and he is awake when chichan kissed her kyaah  :heart: :heart:

Thank you for an awesome fic <3

i really love your fanfics <3 :)

update again please :) Thank you!!!!

-oniichan <3 :)

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
thanks for the update, i'll leave a proper comment later..have a nice day

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!! OMG!!!!

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
41 - Love and Friendship

chihiro: nacchan if only.. if only i could stop myself from loving you..

chihiro: *brushes natsu's lips* i know this is wrong, i already promised her that i'll support her for you.. but- but just this once..

chihiro: *kisses natsu passionately*

natsu's mind: *slowly gaining consciousness* chii-chan..? eh?

chihiro: natsu, i love you..

natsu: *slowly opens her eyes* chii-chan
chihiro: eh?! n-nacchan? you're awake? *panic* did- did you..

natsu: chii-chan- is this true? *touches her lips*

chihiro: *panic* u-uh- I'm sorry!! *runs away*

Natsu: w-wait! Chii-chan!!

Chihiro ran away before she could answer. it was a mix of emotions that she felt. she really didn't knew natsu would be awake. she was shocked about what happened that the only thing that comes into her mind is to run away. And now that natsu already knew, she felt more scared..

chihiro: what will happen to us now?
chihiro: how can i face natsu now? and aoi, if she knew this our friendship will be ruined.. no!!! i don't want that!

Meanwhile- Natsu was sitting still, also surprised on what she heard.. knowing that her best friend has a romantic feelings for her..
Natsu wanted to ask Chihiro, she really wanted to follow her when she ran away but her body can't move. She doesn't know why, maybe it is because of her sickness or she's really confuse on what she's gonna do.

Meanwhile- Madoka who was just standing beside the open door of the room, can't stop from crying. She already realized it all along, she already expected it. She just didn't expect that chihiro would confess knowing that aoi also likes natsu.. But what can she do about it?

that whole night, natsu was spacing out.. she tried to call chihiro but chihiro doesn't answer her calls.. Natsu is so confused, she was thinking why she didn't even notice it. why didn't she thought that there is a chance that her best friend would like her.
Maybe it's because they are best friends so being so close is natural for them, that she's not aware of it.

Thinking of it, Natsu doesn't mind about the kiss.. but she doesn't know what to say either to Chihiro. She love her best friend but she doesn't know if she can go further beyond that.. she's not even sure if she can start a new now, she doesn't knew if she already healed from the past.

Last night, she dreamt of her again, she was trying to forget her but her dreams made her remember. Jiina.. her first love. The girl who never care about what she is and accepted her faults. Th girl who taught her what is love. The girl that made her world upside down.

She already decided to forget her but still, its her first love.. can she really forget her easily? last night she even mistook madoka for jiina.. And she is thinking why..

The day after the next day..

Natsu and Madoka arrived at their classroom early.. Sakura already let her nee-chan go to school as she was feeling better. Although she ordered her neechan to drink all her medicine..

Aoi: ohayou, nattan and ma-chan *smile*
Madoka: *thin smile* ohayou ao-chan

Natsu: aoitan~!!! *hugs* why didn't you visited me when i was sick mou~ (⊃д⊂)
Aoi: uhm he-he, *cute smile* i'm sorry nattan but kaachan and i have to go somewhere
Natsu: really~? but anyway, i'm okay now hehe~
Aoi: that's good to hear then ^^
Natsu: so ~ did you bring a lot of food for me today? hehe~
Aoi: hehe its still early for lunch nattan~

Natsu: ah- uhm.. hehe.. chii-chan, where is chii-chan?
Aoi: ah, about her.. she was absent yesterday.. she didn't mailed me either.. i wonder what happened

madoka: *silently listening*

After some time, before they class start Chihiro arrives.

Chihiro: Ohayou.. *weak voice*
Aoi: Ohayou Chiichan *smile*
Chihiro: aoi-chan.. *anxious*

Natsu: ah uhm... o-ohayou chiichan *shy smile*
Chihiro: *avoids eye contact with natsu* uhm.. i'll go to my seat now  *walks towards madoka* Ohayou maachan..
Madoka: ohayou *thin smile*

@lunch break
- Natsu was planning to talk to chii-chan, but chii-chan purposely avoids her.

Chihiro: uhm, i'll just gonna go to the director's office, sofu was calling me so..,
Aoi: eh?

madoka: ok, should we wait for you?
Chihiro: *thin smile* no need just eat without me

natsu: uhm- *stiff* *stares at chihiro*

*chihiro left*

natsu: *sigh*
aoi: nattan? something wrong?
natsu: eh? *startled* ah- nothing, nothing- hehe *forcing to smile* ah- come on let's eat, i'm hungry
aoi: un..
madoka: *silent*

*awkward situation*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@after class..

aoi: chii-chan, going home already?
natsu: uhm.. ne- chii-chan, let's go home toget-
chihiro: sorry guys, i have something to do at the student council office, gomen *small smile*
madoka's mind: *sigh*

aoi: hmm okay then..
natsu: then- i'll wait for you.. uhm- etou..

chihiro: eh? *panic* ah- no- no need- it will took long to finish the reports so you don't have to wait for me
natsu: eh? but-

chihiro: then i'll go on ahead. bye guys see you tommorrow..

natsu: chii-chan..

aoi: hm?

madoka: *looks down* *silent*

natsu's mind: she's completely ignoring me.. *sigh* i don't want this.. i wanted to talk to her but to be honest i also don't know what i'll say when i face her.. ahhh-- mou.. *sigh*

aoi: nattan, let's go?

natsu: ah- gomen, it seems that ai-chan mailed me. she's calling me at the newspaper club.. gomen ao-tan, ma-chan just go ahead without me
aoi: but i thought you don't have club activities today.. *pout*

natsu: hehe gomen aoitan.. i'll treat you a cake next time okay *smile*
aoi: really?
natsu: un~ *hugs* *pats head*

natsu: aoitan, ma-chan, be careful on your way home okay? *smile*
aoi: hai~
madoka: okay.. *looks on the other way*

~~~~~~

- more than half an hour passed.. in the student council room chihiro was spacing out.. she was tired and just want to sleep as if there's no tomorrow.. trying to escape from the reality..

chihiro: *sigh* i should go home now.. it's getting late..

natsu: chii-chan, *smile* i thought you won't go home anymore.. hehe, *forcing to laugh*

chihiro: n-natsu?! *startled* w-what are you still doing here?

natsu: waiting for you..
chihiro: eh?! *stiff*

natsu: chii-chan, can we talk?
chihiro: uhm- i- i.. i remembered i still have something to do. gomen! *runs away*

natsu: h-hey! chii-chan! wait! *chased chihiro*

chihiro's mind: gomen natsu..

natsu: chii-chan wait! hey! chii-chan-! chihiro!!!

chihiro: *runs faster*

for almost a week natsu was trying to talk with chihiro but she was really avoiding her.. during lunch and break time chihiro would excuse herself saying that she still have something to do. Natsu was always chasing after her but she somehow manages to avoid natsu.
Natsu also tried to call her at home but her mom always says that she's already asleep or not in the house..

It was after their PE class, and chihiro has been asked by the Teacher to check on some equipment in the stock room.
Natsu, hoping that they can at least talk decided to follow chihiro secretly..

Chihiro: *checking on the equipment*
Natsu: *went inside and locked the room*

Natsu: chii-chan
Chihiro: *startled* eh?!! N- Natsu?! w-what are you doing here?

Natsu: please can we talk? you're always avoiding me.. *sad smile*
Chihiro: Natsu, please.. please don't ask anymore!

Natsu: But we can't stay like this chii-chan!

Chihiro: sorry.. *tries to run away but natsu grabbed her waist*

Natsu: Chihiro talk to me please..

Chihiro: . . . *trying not to cry*

Natsu: about that kiss.. what is-
Chihiro: please don't ask anymore! please forget that! please! *sniff*

Natsu: eh?! why?
Chihiro: please.. just forget it nattan..

Natsu: but i want to know- i don't want just to forget what happened! Chii-chan was it true? was-
Chihiro: stop! please.. that was nothing.

Natsu: eh? nothing? but-
Chihiro: i already told you natsu, it's nothing! *trying to resist natsu's grip and ran away*

Natsu: But i know it's not nothing! please tell me, are you-

Chihiro: you don't understand natsu! its complicated! b-best friends.. *tears falling* we're only best friends
Natsu: eh?! chii-chan it's-

Chihiro: I really love you but we're just best friends!

Natsu: *stiff* i-

Chihiro: *crying* i don't want to lose our friendship.. so please forget it, i'm begging you
Natsu: *hugs chihiro* Chiichan you are important to me and you know that-

Chihiro: *painful smile* please don't speak anymore nattan, please.. stop..don't make my heart to feel more pain. stop saying those things..
Natsu: but i don't want to hurt you chiichan. i really care for you! Chihiro, I- I.. I also don't want to lose you in my life.

Chihiro: please natsumi.. don't answer please.. not right now..  i don't want to hear your answer!

Natsu: but-

Chihiro: natsu.. until you've truly understand who you truly love please don't answer. natsumi, i also don't want to make it hard for you.. i'm still your best friend right? i know, there's still a pain in your heart.. *painful smile*

Chihiro: natsu.. i'm still your bestfriend, right? *tears falling*
Natsu: chii-chan.. *hugs* don't worry i'll think about what you have said.. i think that's the best thing i can do for now.. *kisses chihiro's forehead*

Meanwhile Madoka was supposed to help out chihiro but when she saw natsu she suddenly hide and unintendedly heard their whole conversation. her tears can't stop flowing..

Chihiro: *sniff* natsu thank you, but just this time please let me be for a while..
Natsu: but chii-chan you're crying, i don't want you to cry.. i don't want you to be sad and be hurt
Chihiro: i'm okay, please? i just wanted to cry..

Natsu left out the room staring blankly that she didn't notice madoka hiding beside the room.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

outside the room, Madoka was crying.. she's completely at loss.. she was just crying until chihiro went out of the room after she have cried.

Chihiro: *noticed madoka when she went out* m-maa-chan *shocked*
Madoka: *tears keeps on falling*
Chihiro: wait! d-did you hear it all?!
Madoka: *runs*
Chihiro: w-wait maachan!! *grabs madoka's hand* h-have you heard us?

Madoka: you don't need to explain anything to me chiichan
Chihiro: but- You.. You also love her right?!
Madoka: i don't!

Chihiro: You like natsu, i can read it in your eyes. stop denying it maachan!
Madoka: what i feel is none of your business chiichan.
Chihiro: its my business maachan, we are friends right?

Madoka: *wiping tears* it's okay with me, whoever natsumi likes i don't care
chihiro: you will just throw just like that what you really feel?
Madoka: then what should i do? confess to her like you did? i don't want to see ao-chan be hurt because of me. i thought you don't also want that.
chihiro: i- of course i don't like to see both of you and aoitan to get hurt!
Madoka: then why did you confessed to her?!

Chihiro: .......
Madoka: i thought you don't want to hurt ao-chan. then why did you confess to natsumi?
Chihiro: why would you say that ma-chan? of course i treasure you and aochan i don't want you to be hurt that's why i didn't let natsu answer. What about you? why didn't you told aoi that you're engaged to natsu?!

aoitan is looking for chihiro and madoka. she was asked by their sensei as they were late.. when she heard madoka and chihiro's conversation..

Madoka: Aoi-chan *shocked*
chiichan: *turns her back to see aoi with a hurt expression*

aoi: i heard it all.. *about to cry* so you two are just pretending to support me.. and i thought you're my friends!! *rans away*

chiichan: w-wait! aoi-tan

aoi: liars!!

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
 :err: :depressed: :dizzy: :OMG: :fainted: :frustrated: :on blackhole: :imdead:

PLEASE DON'T SEPARATE THEM!  :cry:

oh god, it's moar complicated.. you even make my heart doki-doki and I want to cry now  :(  :cry:

Did Natsu heard about three of them too?  :shocked

Iichan! please come early! you have to cheer madoka  :cry:

and... and... Natsu still love jiina...  :smhid

I'm speechless... more-more-more speechless than before  :cry:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
it's complicated  :banghead:
hope for jiinatsu cus thei are my oshimen hahaha  :deco:

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Poor Aoi was the only one in the darkness and now she knows everything................. What will be of their FRIENDSHIP?!

Damn cliffhanger "orz

Offline AcchanLeo

waaaaaaaaahhhhhh <3 <3

my heart is beating really fast!!! OMG!!!!!!  :O  :O  :O

but this is such a awesome fanfic <3 :)

natsumi you are soo beautiful <3 chichan madoka and aoitan loves you :3

aoitan runs :(( sad sad. . .

Update soon author-san :)

we love your works :) <3 <3!!! Ganbatee!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Jesus Christ, for all the gods in the time! what the hell just happened?

And Natsu doesn't know anything! I suspect that at the end she will be the one who will suffer more OTL

and theres still the "best friend" of Madoka who we all know is in love with her and Jiina!! omg drama coming! more drama coming!!

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Actually on Iichan.... I think there's something between her and Jiina, as Chiizu sounds like she was giving a warning to Iichan when she told her about Jiina's existence in Tokyo...

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
Actually on Iichan.... I think there's something between her and Jiina, as Chiizu sounds like she was giving a warning to Iichan when she told her about Jiina's existence in Tokyo...

i think the nxt chaps 42 43 and 44 might give a hint on this xD

~~~~~~~~~~
--actually i already have the draft for 42 and 43 yesterday and just now yurin sent me the draft for #44  :cathappy:
though can't say when i'll finish it..  :nervous
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:26:21 AM by ryo_heartkreuz »

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
42 - Lies and Friendship

Aoi: Liars! Liars! Liars!

Aoi rush out towards the school gate as she burst out into tears. They still have afternoon classes but she wanted to run away and scream. She was angry.
She was in shock knowing that her trusted friends, whom she thought was supporting her, would betray her.

when she reached her home, she locked herself and started to throw out things and scream.

Aoi: Why?! I thought you are my friends! you said you to will support me! But you're just pretending all along!

Aoi: You two made me look like a fool! you made me look like an idiot being happy thinking that i have good friends that i can trust! But it's all lies!! Do the two of you had fun making fun of me?!!

Aoi: you two must've tricked me because you want to get my nattan from me!! why?!! why did the two of you fall in love with the person i love the most!!!

*screams*

Aoi: I don't want to be friends with all of you any more!!! Liars! Liars!! Liars!!!

*randomly throwing things around her*

Aoi: I wish i haven't made friends with the two of you!!!

*throws the picture frame where there is a picture of four of them with silly faces, it was their first picture together to celebrate madoka being their friend*

Aoi: *sob* *sob* Why did you lied to me.. you could've just told me you also like her..

Aoi: waaah!! *screams*

After crying, Aoi falls asleep.
Her mother was just listening outside aoi's room earlier, she knew that it's better if aoi let her emotions out.

Milky: *gently brushes her daughter's cheeks* i know you're strong just like me.. but don't let your anger eat you up.. *kisses aoi's forehead*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the next Morning, aoi was still curled up on her bed, her eyes were red from crying.. she was tired and doesn't want to go to school.

Milky: Aoitan
Aoi: kaachan?
Milky: aren't you hungry yet?
Aoi: mm.. *shakes head*

Milky: here *gives aoi's bag*
Aoi: ah-!
Milky: You forgot it yesterday in school, your friends brought it here
Aoi: friends..

Milky: hm? what's the matter?
Aoi: n-nothing kaachan..
Milky: you know~ i know you're good at making friends but i also know that you are the type of person who knows how to carefully choose them.
Aoi: eh-?
Milky: *giggle* *pats head* come on let's go have a breakfast, your tou-chan is very worried..

Aoi: mm.. but kaa-chan..
Milky: hm? what's the matter? you don't want to go to school isn't it?
Aoi: *nods*
Milky: ah~ why don't you go to the park today? or go shopping? since it's a nice weather outside..
Aoi: kaa-chan?
Milky: don't worry, i won't tell it to your tou-chan *winks*
Aoi: un.. *small smile* thanks kaa-chan..

- and then as her mother suggested she spend her morning at the park near by, trying to clear her thoughts..

@Park

Aoi: *Sitting on one of the swing* *gloomy face*

Aoi: *sigh*

Someone: A cute person like you shouldn't be sitting here alone sighing and wearing a sad face. *smile* here! *gives ice cream*

Someone: *smile* here..
Aoi: uhm..

Someone: don't worry i'm not planning anything bad in you, i just don't want to see cute girls like you being sad~ *eats ice cream*
Aoi: *gets the ice cream* t-thanks

Someone: *sits on the swing beside aoi*
Aoi: *silent*

Someone: if you won't eat it, it would melt you know. haha~ it's delicious~
Aoi: *eats ice cream* mm.. o-oishi..
Someone: told ya~ ^_^ hehe~

aoi was glancing at the stranger wondering who was it. she was curious about why does that person is being nice to her.

Aoi: uhm..
Someone: hm? ah- my ice cream is suddenly gone >_<
Aoi: eh? gone? but you already ate it..
Someone: T^T no more ice cream.. i should've ate it slowly, but if i ate slowly it will melt >_< wahh, this is troublesome eating ice cream
Aoi: eh? pft.. haha, troublesome, you should've just buy again

Someone: haha~ a laughing face suits you more ;P
Aoi: eh? *blush*

Someone: haha~ care to share what's troubling you?
Aoi: uhm its nothing
Someone: really? but you're crying earlier..

Aoi: i am not.
Someone: haha~ you know if you keep on crying, your cute face will be just a waste~
Aoi: *sigh* i don't even know you why would i tell you-
Someone: izumi.. my name is izumi ^^ now you know me~ haha xD

Aoi: what- *pout*
Izumi: haha~ you? what's your name?
Aoi: a- it's aoi..
Izumi: oh~ i like it! it's a cute name it suits you..
Aoi: *blush* you're a flirt aren't you..

Izumi: ehhh?! i am not >_< i just wanted to cheer you up..
Aoi: huh? why would you even do that to a stranger?
Izumi: haha~ i just don't want to see cute girls with a troubled face~
Aoi: *sigh*

Izumi: ah- want to have a walk? come on~ *holds aoi's hand and drag her around the park*

Izumi keeps on dragging aoi to the park and pushes her to play with her on the playground. until it's lunch time..

Izumi: *growl stomach* aaah i'm hungry
aoi: let's eat then
izumi: *thumbs up* oh good idea :D
aoi: of course you would eat when you're hungry, how is that a good idea? haha
izumi: mou.. >_<

-at the cafe, aoi was eating lunch with the stranger that she met, somehow she had fun not thinking about her problems..

izumi: ah~ this is good~ *munch*munch*
aoi: *giggle*
izumi: hehe~ did you have fun? ^_^
aoi: eh? uhm ... *looks down* somehow.. *small smile*
izumi: *pats aoi's head* good *smile* if you wanted to talk about it, i'm here to listen. telling it to someone you don't know is sometimes much easier ^_^

aoi: hm actually..
izumi: hmmm?
aoi: *Sigh* it's just that i found out my friends lying to me, pretending to support me with the one i love.
izumi: heh~ pretend? did they also like the person you love?
aoi: *nods*
izumi: now if it's really the case, that's really a problem..
aoi: *sigh*
izumi: did you regret it? making friends with them?
aoi: eh? *startled*
izumi: will it be much better if you hadn't met them?
aoi: uhm- *speechless*

izumi: seeing you with that expression, i know you already know the answer *winks* 

aoi: *looks down*
izumi: you should just try to talk with them.. after all there must be a reason, right?

izumi: trying to run away with your problems wouldn't help, believe me
Aoi: eh? *giggle* you're having the same issue, aren't you?

Izumi: ah- well yeah *sigh*
Aoi: so i told you my problem and you won't tell me yours?
Izumi: he-he ^_^" well i love my best friend more than best friends but she didn't knew..
Aoi: ah~! you should really tell her haha~
Izumi: i'm planning to tell it to her.. i am more determined now, even if my family would be against it.. *looks blankly outside* *sigh*

Aoi: eh? against?
Izumi: hehe, *trying to laugh* family business..
Aoi: you're brave, you really love her don't you?
Izumi: yeah, she is so important to me.. and i promised her that i would be by her side now and will never leave her again..
Aoi: you really are a nice person Izumi ^^

Izumi: ^_^ nah, only to cute people only like you~ hehehe
Aoi: *blush* geeez!
Izumi: haha xD ah- it's getting late, my cousin would really scold me haha~
Izumi: ^_^ let's finish the food now~

izumi: ja ne~ thanks for today~
aoi: uhm thank you so much Izumi..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-the next day, aoi decided to go to school, she was thinking about what to do since yesterday after she went to the park.

aoi: talk to them huh.. *sigh*

@classroom

Natsu: AOITAN~!! *hugs* why did you skipped classes the other day and you didn't go to school yesterday? are you sick? I'm very worried you know!! you didn't even mail me T^T are you okay now? *worried look*
Aoi: un~ i'm okay now, sorry for not telling it to you guys and making you worried hehe~

Aoi: ohayou~ *looks at chihiro and madoka*

Chihiro: aoitan.. *guilt*
Madoka: um.. *guilt*
Aoi: *smile*

-when lunch came

natsu: yay~! finally the four of us can eat lunch again~ *happy*

lovetan: *cough*
natsu: eh? what are you doing here ai-chan?
lovetan: i need help on the club reports and it's due today~ come on~ don't worry i'll treat you a bread *grabs natsu's collar*
natsu: eh?! only bread? waahhh! chotto!!! waaaah my precious lunch! T_T chiichan tasukete~

chihiro: ^_^" hehe,
madoka: uhm a-aoitan, c-can we eat lunch together at the rooftop?
aoi: uhm okay, *looks down*

-at the rooftop, the three of them are eating quietly

chihiro's mind: is she still angry? :c
chihiro: uhm ..ao-

madoka: aoitan i'm sorry.. what you heard, we can explain, please let us explain, please talk to us..

aoi: i wouldn't agree to eat with you if i don't want to talk to you..
chihiro: aoi..
aoi: *small smile* did you asked lovetan-senpai to take nattan so we could talk?

chihiro: *nods*
madoka: *looks aoi sincerely* aoitan you're really an important friend,
chihiro: aoitan, we really are sorry for not telling you.. *trying not to cry*

aoi: that day, when i told you guys that i love nattan, why didn't you tell me you love her as well?
madoka: *looks down* i-
chihiro: aoi you're also important to me i don't want to lose our friendship, i don't want to hurt you-

aoi: but not telling me hurts me more- by lying to me and pretending that you are supporting me hurts me more! we've been friends for so long chiichan.. why did you tried to hide something from me?! why did you pretend to support me but you confessed without me knowing?
chihiro: i- *sniff*

aoi: maachan, why did you lied to me? is it really true? are you really engaged to natsu?! why? why did you lied to me? why did the two of you lied to me?!!

madoka: when i transferred here, you're the first classmate who've come and talk to me, help me and asked me as a friend. you are so nice. aoi i also don't want to lose our friendship *looks at aoi sincerely* please believe me, i didn't mean to hurt you.. we didn't mean to hurt you.
chihiro: *teary eyes* i was planning to forget about my feelings for natsu, that confession, i didn't really mean it.. aoitan please forgive us, i am really planning to forget what i feel for her so-

aoi: by doing that, do the two of you think i would be happy? *sob* do you think i want the two of you to be hurt?! do you think i am that kind of friend? *sob*

chihiro: i'm really sorry *sniff* *hugs*
madoka: aoi please forgive us.. *holds aoi's hand* *forcing herself not to cry*

aoi: maachan, is that true? the engagement?
madoka: it's- we don't know if it's true. our parents just decided it and natsumi also said that we should just ignore it. so- i am already planning to ignore-

aoi: ne, what if we all confess to her.. chiichan already confessed so me and maachan would also confess-
madoka: eh?!

aoi: don't you love her too? *sad smile* is it okay chiichan? *looks at chihiro*
chihiro: *nods*
aoi: after all nattan will be the one to decide..
madoka: but-
aoi: i'll confess to her later-

madoka: *looks down*
chihiro: un.. *wiping her tears*

aoi: i don't want to lose our friendship but i also don't want to lose nattan.. *smile* chiichan, maachan  no more lies and secrets okay? or i will get angry..

aoi: maachan, why don't you also confess?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 02:39:58 PM by yurin23mayuki »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - P.P.P [Punky Punky Party] [Ft. Natsun]