JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu

Author Topic: When & Why did you start liking Nacchi?  (Read 12984 times)

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
When & Why did you start liking Nacchi?
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 01:57:14 AM »
I have always liked the ABE. I mean come on shes so loveable. But I think the first time I realized she was one of my favorite HP members was teh 2003 Judgement Day H!M. It was so cute. Oh lovely Abe shes so cute Ne~?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 02:32:50 AM »
Quote from: Masa
I started liking her when I saw this:

:drool:
gnnb FTW! :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 08:50:33 PM »
The first time I saw Nacchi was on H!M Judgement '03. I started to like her about a week ago when I saw her graduation concert. It was so sad that I almost began to cry. I understood why everybody else was crying too.

RyeCrimsonMoon

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 01:18:02 AM »
Wow, lets see... I downloaded a video that was "best JPop lives" and one of the videos in it was her grad. solo. She had so much poise and whatnot (though I didn't have a clue what was happening) that I went more into Morning Musume to find out who she was. Then I found the cute, weird, great voiced idol and fell in love :D And here I am today, still a fan of hers through thick and thin ^_^

Offline smoothee

• old school lovin'
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 10:02:05 AM »
was watching youtube.. came across the judgement day episode of hello! morning.. nacchi was the judge.. and i thought to myself.. woah.. shes really pretty.. and has a cute voice.. and makes cute noises.. hehhe

~ the official mikitty thread ~ the A.M.E [aya matsuura eden] ~ G.A.M official thread ~

~ join the wonky love crew ~ help us pimp up tanakacchi here ~

Offline Digilo83

• Reina IS hot
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 07:49:21 PM »
hmm... i just think shes so cute one shows and she's got pretty nice photobooks :jerk:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 10:05:27 PM »
Nacchi, first time i see her iin joshi kashimashi monogatari, wow this girl is like super cute! with her baby face and cute voice... i really felt for her!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2006, 01:45:14 AM »
I dunno, I started liking Nacchi after ....Furusato and digging into all the old school Morning Musume. (cuz I'm a 2000 Love Machine Fan :wave: and Maki and the 4th Gen rule my soul)

The way she captured the scene in so many of the singles until her exit of Morning Musume, is really outstanding. I love how she shows enthusiasm in everything and takes care of the little ones.

and to top she's super cute, stunning eyes, and the smile makes u weak in the knees.

Yep! Nacchi is one of a kind!! Always in my Top 5 H!P of all time!! :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2006, 01:50:22 AM »
Quote from: ziggurat
Nacchi, first time i see her iin joshi kashimashi monogatari, wow this girl is like super cute! with her baby face and cute voice... i really felt for her!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...Nacchi was not in the PV for Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari. O_o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stepdaughter

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2006, 03:51:05 AM »
may 2000.
happy summer wedding was really something,
i remember i was 12,  i turned on tv there, i saw momusu dancing and singing, the pv rocks too. good memories~~ <3333

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 01:27:38 PM »
Hnn.. She's so cute all the time, always happy^^  And a person that smiles with her eyes^^
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »
I actually just recently started liking Nacchi a lot, to the point where now I am definitely a fan :heart: At first, I had just noticed that she was really very beautiful, but I hadn't listened to any of her songs or made a point to get to know her personality (at that time, I was pretty obsessed with Goto anyway XD LOL) But now, I think that Nacchi is wonderful! :heart: She's so refreshingly sweet and still manages to maintain that girlish innocence (even if her last photo book, Ecru, was quite sekushi :inlove: LOL) Also, her most recent singles are all really good! She has a fantastic voice that I don't think her earlier, really "cutesy" songs were able to show off (same with Ayaya, although I adore Yeah! Meccha Holiday and Ne~e? XD LOL) Also, she's gorgeous! :inlove: Her smile is definitely her best feature~ although the rest of her is pretty great too! :heart:

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
I started liking her about two weeks. I was reading this thread and became curious about what made people like Nacchi so I went out digging some of her stuff.

I downloaded a pack of her PVs and god she's great, I'm loving Koi no Hana. Each passing day I'm liking her more.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 07:11:06 PM »
Yay Yuna!!! ^__^ Glad to hear new people still start liking her :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2007, 07:57:42 PM »
^^ Look like someone love Koi No Hana PV like me too... :D

I'm so glad.

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »
I've always liked Nacchi, and ever since I got into H!P (way back in '99), recognizing her talent and natural beauty instantly.

One of the things I really love about her is her genuine smile, and just overall genuine personality. A lot of the H!P girls 'act' their emotions on camera more, but Nacchi, among some of the other girls, is really displaying how she feels most of the time. Of course, I'm not saying she doesn't 'ham it up for the camera', all the girls do at different times; she just seems more constant when it comes to acting genuinely happy, for example.

I find it really sweet how she's the "big sister" to a lot of the girls in H!P, and does the part really well, you can tell she really cares for her friends and that she knows that as a sempai, she has to be responsible. Don't take the plagarism scandal into account, she's human, she makes mistakes just like all of us.

Besides all that, she's just extremely talented, an all-rounder. She can sing, she can dance, she can act, she's a sweetheart without the 'diva personality', what more can you ask for? :heart:

Offline leonheartx

• Kamei's turtle
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 06:46:13 AM »
DEFINATELY her smile was what caught my attention. ^^

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 05:02:07 AM »
The Utaban segment where she's the teacher talking with the hamburger bun... and then Taka-san hits on her. Classic.

And then the random moments where she puffs her cheeks :ONluvluv2:

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline kimikodesu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 07:09:11 AM »
I got into H!P / Morning Musume back in 1999 and she was the first one I was drawn to. I read up on MM, and especially Nacchi and kept tabs on them all of the time. I LOVED the music and Nacchi's personality and smile won me over. She's so genuine, and a wonderful role model to the newcomers. She really knows how to take care of them. I haven't heard of any instance where someone didn't like her or talked bad about her.. Of course, I'm not there with them, so I don't really know, but they are so much in the spotlight, you can get a general sense with body language and facial expressions as well.

Anyways, all in all... Nacchi rules! Fabulous personality, gorgeous smile, awesome dancer, beautiful singer (and very diverse on the styles she can sing as well!), and just an all around doll. Nacchi for H!P President! :P

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 01:53:08 PM »
o____o a second ago XD :heart: Ive never really listened to her music alot >.> But the stress and yume naraba *_____* <33

And like everyone knows shes so cute x_x

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu