JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: OS Collection | Word from the author | Dec. 1  (Read 31102 times)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
OS Collection | Word from the author | Dec. 1
« on: August 19, 2012, 11:08:26 AM »
Hello ~~~

I was supposed to update my fic now but I wanted to make an OS ? xD

And it's MaYuki. I wanted to make AtsuMina but I wasn't sure if this pairing would fit the part..

Anyway, hope you guys like it ~ and if another person has the same plot well, I'm sorry but this just came out of my head.

I don't wanna be accused for a plagiarizer ._.

Oh, and I'm sorry if my English has grammatical errors  xD

PS : I like danso and this is fiction so yeah xD

I once had a best friend. He was so caring and so sweet. The two of us had been together since birth. He would defend me if I got bullied. Well, yeah I was hopeless back then. He would treat me to ice cream and he would cheer me up when my parents weren't around. Even though he was younger, he was stronger than me. Well, that's normal coz' he's a guy. We could never be separated until a faithful day came. I was still 16 when this happened. But this was all I could remember..

Flashback

" Mayuyu ! Mayuyu ! " A young girl had rushed to a boy alone in the swings

The boy looked at the girl " ..Yukirin .. ? "

" Mayuyu .. ha.. ha .. " the girl panted "Mayuyu.. Let's go get ice cream ! " The  girl patted the shorter boy's back trying to cheer him up

The boy shook his head " I can't. "

The girl tilted her head " Why not ? You promised me ! "

The boy looked down looking sad " Gomene.. I know I promised you but Yukirin, .. there's one certain problem.. "

" What is it, Mayuyu ? " the girl looked at the boy with curious yet worried eyes. Hoping it wasn't something life risking

" I-I haven't had the courage to tell you this until now, Yukirin.. but.. " tears started to fall down the boy's eyes

" Eh ? Mayuyu, please don't cry . " The girl hugged the boy

" Yukirin, no ! You don't understand ! " the boy gently broke the hug " I.. I-I'm leaving, Yukirin... I'm leaving, you.. " the boy cried harder

The girl realized what the boy said then suddenly, tears started to fall from her eyes too. Faster than the boy's.

" M-Mayuyu ? ... No way.. You're lying, Mayuyu... You're lying ! Liar ! Stupid ! I hate you ! " the girl hit the boy's shoulder nth times

" Yukirin ! Snap out of it ! " the boy held the girl's shoulders so she could stop hitting the boy

" I hate you.. so much.. yet,.. I love you ! You can't leave me ! " the girl pouted while crying

" Yukirin.. Hold on. Hold on to me. "

" No ! You won't come back ! "

" I will ! I'll come back for you ! Just wait for me, Yukirin ! "

The girl's sobs lessened and her stiff shoulders relaxed " ... Promise ? Promise me you'll really come back. I'll remember you if you'll remember me. "

" I will. Please just hold on, okay ? Don't lose hope. Ever. " The boy hugged the girl

" I won't.. Come back for me, Mayuyu. I won't stop holding on.. " the girl hugged tighter

The boy let go of the girl " It's time, Yukirin. Remember, I'm Still holding on ! "

" I am, too ! "

" I love you forever and always. " The boy kissed the girl's forehead and smiled. He ran to a car that just came and went inside. Their last meeting.

End of Flashback

I've waited for him all day. If I got bullied, I would go to the park and wish he'd come back soon. No one was there. Ever. I miss his smile. His laugh. His hair. His short height. His captivating eyes. And his hugs. I miss him. Weeks had passed, then Months, then years, yet he was never there.

I started to lose hope. He said he'd come back. I was still holding on. Smiling outside yet crying inside, silently. A few years went again, he never came back. And that's it. He just doesn't know how much it hurts! He left me with nothing but a strange memory. He took away my everything and left quietly.Tears streamed down my face, but did he really see it ? My heart was slowly breaking but did he even feel it ? No. So, that's why I should move on and forget this stupid love that I thought was real. So, that's why I won't back down. I'll try my best and succeed and someday prove to you. I can survive this life without your help.

" Yuki. "

... No answer

" Yuki ! "

... Still no answer

" Wake up ! Stop dreaming ! He's over you ! He never came back ! He never meant what he said ! He never did hold on ! "

" I KNOW ! STOP IT !! "

" Yuki ? "

" Eh ? S-Sae-chan ? "

" What's wrong ? "

" Nothing... "

" huh. Must be too much work. "

" Maybe.. " dammit ! Why did he appear in my dreams again ?!

" Watch a little TV. It'll help you clean your nerves. "

" Uhn. " I turned on the TV and switch a few channels. Then something caught my eye. An interview huh ? With a famous doctor. But wait, he looks familiar. Those eyes. That red lips. That long nose. That Black hair. But I can't seem to recall. Maybe if I recall, I might get hurt. What kind of feeling is this..

" So, Doctor, I heard you're going back to Akihabara ! "

" Yes. I have some unfinished business there. " He gracefully smiled. Why does he look like a girl though ? Must be senses.

" Work related ? "

" Not quite. Maybe almost half of it. I think I'll try working at the hospital there for a while and start thinking about what I should do. "

" Hmm so you're saying you want to volunteer ? "

" Well, no. Just thinking if I should stay or not. After all, somebody is waiting for me. "

" Ahh ! Come to think of it, you've been overseas for 6 years now, right ? "

" Yes. Now I'm finally back in Japan. Home sweet home ! "

" You want to see your family, am I right ? "

" yes. I hope they still recognize me ! "

" Hmm that's righ— "

" ha. Who cares about that crap " I turned off the TV, straightened up, put a little make up on, grabbed my coat and purse and went out. Yeah, i did that for maybe an hour or so. Forgetting Sae-chan, I want to be alone for the time being.

" Good afternoon, Kashiwagi-sama " a bunch of maids said in unison as they bowed

" Good afternoon. " I smiled at them and went out of the hotel. As I went out three bodyguards bowed down to me and followed me. Right, I forgot I was the heir to the Kashiwagi Business and a Singer slash Actress. As I was about to get inside the limousine, a sports car made the crowd surrounding me more louder.

I looked at the owner of the sports car, and saw the guy in the interview. He looked at me and his eyes widened. To my surprise he awfully looked familiar, and he ran to me and hugged me. WHAT IS THIS GUY ?! A PERVERT ?! But wait.. this warmth.. It's familiar. The bodyguards started to get him away from me but when he looked me in the eyes, I felt something. I know this guy.

" Wait. Stop. " I commanded the bodyguards

" But, Kashiwagi-sama— "

" No. I'll be right back. I'll be fine. " I looked at him and he smiled. He looks too familiar that I can't recognize him.

" Who are you ? What do you want ? Why did you hug me ? Do you want money ? " I asked him but his face went expressionless

" Yuki. "

" A fan perhaps ? "

" Yuki ! You don't remember me ? "

" I have no memory of you. Tell me who you are. "

" Yukirin.. "

" Eh ? " My eyes widened. Only a few people call me by that name

" Yukirin, it's me ! "

" Wh-What ??? " I tilted my head to the side. Aaarrgh ! This only happens when I'm with Mayu.. wait, Mayu.. ? I scanned his face and... holy crap—

" Yukirin, I'm back ! I'm Mayuyu ! Watanabe Mayu ! "

" WHAT ?! " I shouted and almost fell. he hugged me again

" I promised you, didn't I ? I came back ! I came back for you ! "

This is happening too fast yet the pain is coming back. Memories started to flash through my mind then I feel like falling. Before I knew it, I was falling. But a pair of warm arms caught me. I don't know anymore.

" Yukirin ! Are you okay ?! Yukirin ! " That's the only thing I heard. then I blacked out.

TBC

... Since It's going to be very looooooooooooong, I'll make part 2 or maybe 3 too lol ~

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:48:37 AM by ChuuuPuffss »
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Still Holding On ( OS ? )
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »
ohohoh~ I like it! :inlove:

Danso..? you mean that Mayu is still a girl crossdressiong?! yey! XD

Yuki no baka! how could you forget Mayuyu? :cry:
 I like it! but why does it says OS whn you said that will have 2-3 chapters...?

please update soon!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Still Holding On ( OS ? )
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 02:40:37 PM »
@Yuukimoko : No xD What I meant by Danso is that I like Mayuyu's danso and decided to put her boy form there~ And the OS part, It was really supposed to be an OS I just got lazy and didn't change the Subject lol

Yuki's POV :

I see a ceiling. A white ceiling. I smell medicine.. Wait, medicine ? ... Where am I ? This isn't my room, is it ?

Why is it so cold yet warm at the same time ? What happened before I got here ? .... Oh, right. I collapsed.

Why did I collapse ? .. Mayu ! Yes, Mayu ! Mayu is here ! No..!  A dream ! That was a dream ! Yes, a dream...

" W-Where am I .. ? " I finally had the courage to wake up. I saw a lot of flowers and gifts. I spotted the clock and it's 2 PM in the Afternoon. I saw the calendar too. Hmm That's peculiar. Why is it that it's August 20 already ? Wasn't it August 19 when I collapsed ? .. Which means, I slept for 1 day ! How .. cool ? Cool in a way. I tried to stand up but something's holding me in. I looked at my hand which had the source of warmth I looked at the owner of the hands and saw Mayu. So, it wasn't a dream after all.

" M-Mayu.. " To my surprise, he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely. He really changed but I don't know about his personality now.

" Yuki ? You woke up ! " He smiled a relieving smile " Yokatta.. I thought I'd lose you again.. " He scratched his hair. What ? I thought he was a doctor.

" ... Since when we're you here ? "

" Umm.. since you collapsed ? " He smiled sheepishly. Ahh, It's like I'm going back to being a 16 yr old teenager.

" I see... " The silence surrounded us. I have a lot of questions to ask you but I'm shy. It's like, you're not the Mayuyu I used to play with.

" Yuki ? " You finally spoke. Thank God !

" Eh ? " I looked at you with my Reaction Queen face. Hoping you'd laugh or recognize me the way when we we're stupid and young.

A chuckle. That's what I heard. Your cute face. That's what I saw. Seems like it worked " Same as ever, huh ? " You smiled again

" Uhn.. I don't know about you though.. " A little smile appeared on my face. Was that enough for you ? That was the best I can do.

" Are you uncomfortable with me being around ? If so, I can go out of you want. " You stood up, let go of my hand and smiled. You turned around but I grabbed your wrist just in time.

" Please, don't go.... I .. I miss you so much. " Finally. I said it. All my feelings poured out all at once. The stress I've been bearing for the past 6 yrs are now going away. The cause is you yet the cure is still you. This is what I like about you, Mayuyu.

You giggled and sat down once again then you intertwined our fingers " I miss you too, Yuki. 6 yrs is too long , right ? To be separated like that so suddenly.. " You looked down at our hands

" Un.. It's too long that you don't know how much pain I felt when you left me desperate. " I hit your shoulder playfully and you giggled again

" At least we're together again, right ? " You looked up to me and smiled waiting for an answer

" Yeah. We're together again. " Without control, I suddenly hugged you. " You don't know what I've been through. My friends saying you'll never come back for me. My parents forcing me to forget about you. And moving away from our hometown away from our memories... I-I thought about giving up. I lost hope for awhile Mayu. I thought about what they said.. " Suddenly tears fell from my eyes and landed on your shoulder " and.. I gave up. I tried to forget about you. I dated other guys just to forget you. I never stood up to the bullying coz' it reminded me of you.. Mayu, I-Im so glad you came back for me.. " You hugged back much more tighter

" Shh.. Stop crying, Yuki. I held on for you. Right now, I've graduated from my dream University and now I'm a famous doctor. Do you know what pushed me through the hardships, Yuki ? .. It was YOU. Knowing that you're still waiting for me gave me strength. "

" But why didn't you contact me ? Why ?? " I cried even harder. I just couldn't accept the fact that you're here by my side again

" I'm sorry. I promised myself to not contact you until I graduate and get back to you. That was also something to push me. It hurt a lot but I know, deep in my heart, you still exist. " 

" ... I still hate you. " I said. I don't mean it but something inside me wants you to know that it hurts so much.

You laughed and pulled back from the hug. You held my shoulders gently and looked me in the eye with a smiling face " Yesterday, I loved you. Today, I ... " You looked down

You didn't continue. Don't you love me anymore ?? Mayu, have you found someone better than me ?

You looked at me and smiled again " Yesterday, I loved you. Today... I STILL love you. And tomorrow ? Don't worry. I will always love you, Yukirin. " You leaned in and kissed my forehead. Memories from the park flashed through my mind. That day hurt but that's what made today happen.

" I .. love you too, Mayuyu.. " I smiled and blushed. Ughh this is too embarrassing ! But reassuring spiritually.

You smiled like you're the happiest man in the world and tears ran from your eyes to your cheeks " Do you mean it, Yuki ??? "

" I do. I mean it. Now, I know I love you too much that it hurts me. It hurt me when you didn't come back. And you kept on haunting me in my dreams. I failed to hold on back then but now... Now, I know.. I love you so much ! " I wiped the tears from you eyes and smile

" Then, Yuki.. I know it's the most wrong timing in life but it's the perfect chance to express my goal. I was afraid some random guy might take you away. And what if that happens ? I don't want that. I know I'm a dork sometimes and I'm not perfect. I'm childish and some people call me a nerd. I may not be Superman or some random suave macho person but I know that I'm serious in what I'm going to say.I know I'm young and I have no idea what love really means but.. Kashiwagi Yuki,.. will you do me the honor of being my bride ? "

I gasped as you took out a ring case from your pocket. I dreamed that this day would come. But never knew it would really happen. Okay ? Where are the cameras ? " ... I-I'm not dreaming, Am I ??? " I asked you and you shook your head " T-then... Watanabe Mayu, I would be honored of changing my last name from Kashiwagi to Watanabe ! " I hugged you and you hugged back.

" Thank you. Thank you for everything, Yukirin ! " You hugged me tighter and tighter.

" Thank you ? For everything ? What do you mean, Mayuyu ? " I pulled back and looked at you questioningly

" Thank you for being there. Thank you for being my one and only best friend. Thank you for understanding my weird perks. Thank you for being the person I need. Thank you for being my goal. Thank you for being my inspiration at times. Thank you for being the person who is meant to be with me for eternity. Thank you for loving me but most of all... Thank you for holding on ! " You smiled. A very big smile. Looks like I really made you happy. Well, made US happy.

" Mayuyu, you're my one and only priority for now. I will do anything to make you happy. And yes, I'm also thankful to you. For existing. For defending me. For loving me and choosing me out of all the beautiful women in the world. For holding on. I'm too grateful, Mayuyu. "

" We're both grateful.. for eachother. " You smiled. You grabbed my waist and leaned in. You kissed me. This may not be my first kiss but it's the greatest kiss ever. The first kiss I shared with you. The kiss that I poured all my feelings and my passion. The most beautiful kiss ever shared between us. All of this happened because of one faithful day. The day when we promised to HOLD ON. Yet, if we get separated again, never forget, I'm Still Holding On.

YAY Finish <3 My haaaatooooooooooo <3 <3

Review maybe ?

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Still Holding On ( Not so OS ) UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 02:56:13 PM »
Happy end! yeyyy~!!!!

I thought you said it will have 3 parts....or did I just imagine it?

anyway! I liked it even if I prefer Mayu as a girl...
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 03:28:08 PM »
Yay marriage!!!!

Yes I prefer Mayu to be a girl too LOL

Yuri is the best!!! No one in my class understands my love of shoujo ai...

Mayu is just so cuuuuuuuute!!!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 12:16:08 AM »
WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA :cow:

SO GOOD!!! :thumbsup

Good fanfic very good fanfic!!!!! :jerk:

they are so cute :heart:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 04:21:24 PM »
YAY I have something to do now !!

To Mo-chan, Here's WMastui ^^ I'll lay off the MaYuki for awhile xD Maybe I'll make one if I have ideas~

Ok. Let's pretend Rena and Jurina are both 18, okay ? TEEHEE

BE MINE

"  HEY, Give me your lunch money, kid ! "

" No way ! "

" C'mon, were giving you a chance here ! Give us your money ! "

" Never ! This money was earned with sweat ! "

" Who cares ? What're you gonna do with it ? Spend it on a date ?? " The boys laughed

" Wait, dude ! Who would date this girl— Oh no, I mean UGLY PIG ! " One of the boys insulted

" Hahaha you're right ! PIG !! " The boy pointed at the girl while laughing

" Hey ! Stop bullying her ! " Suddenly, a beautiful and tall girl came to the rescue

" Eh ? Oh, hey there, cutie ~ "

" I am not interested. Go now or I'll report you to the police. " The beautiful girl glared the the boys

" Geez. Fine, fine. Let's go, guys ! " The guys left.

The beautiful girl smiled and knelt down. She patted the girl's head. " Are you okay ? They didn't hurt you, did they ? " She looked at the girl with a worried look

" ... " The girl looked down

" Hey. You okay ? "

" .. T-Thank you.. "

The beautiful girl smiled " You're welcome. I'm Rena. You are ? "

The girl looked at her " I-I'm J-Jurina. "

" Jurina. What a beautiful name. Just like you. " Rena smiled

" .. You're beautiful. Not me. I'm fat and have a lot of pimples. "

Rena touched Jurina's heart " What matters is in there, Jurina-chan. " Jurina blushed

A car honk interrupted them. " Ah. I gotta go, Jurina-chan. Make sure not to get bullied again, okay ? "

" Un. " Jurina smiled at Rena

" Be strong, Jurina-chan ! Until then~ " Rena ruffled Jurina's hair and jogged to her car

Hai ! I decided ! I'm going to come for you, Rena-chan ! I'll become beautiful, smart and good enough for you ! I will continue to look up to you ! Until then, Rena-chan !

2 YEARS LATER...

" Rena-chan ! Someone's at the door for you ! "

" Eh ? " Rena walked to the classroom's door " Yes ? "

" Anoo.. Rena-san, ... I. um.. here ! " The boy handed Rena a box " Happy Valentines Day, Rena-san ! "

Rena smiled and took the box " Thank you. " the boy blushed " Ano.. Rena-san.. I- I like you ! Please go out with me ! "

" I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way and I just met you. "

" I-I ... I understand.. "

" I'm truly sorry. " The boy bowed and ran away. Rena sighed and went back to her seat

" Must be hard being popular~ " Airi crept up to Rena's seat

" Airin. " Rena smiled at the sight of her best friend

" So, how many chocolates now ? "

" Umm... that was the 13th one. "

" Sugoii ! Would you mind giving me one ~? "

Rena chuckled " Come on, Airin ! You got chocolates too ! "

" Yeah, I know. Just messing with ya' ~ " Airi went back to her seat

" Hmmm.. I wonder when my Knight in Shining Armor come... " For the rest of the day, Rena was stuck daydreaming about love

MEANWHILE...

" Hmmm... If this goes there, then this one goes there ! HA ! " Jurina almost jumped off her seat when she finished her game

" Jurina-sama, the chocolates and the flowers you ordered have arrived. " The maid bowed

" Ah, souka ? Where are they ?? " Jurina turned her seat around

" Right here. "

" Hand them over, please~ " The maid nodded and walked up to Jurina and she handed the chocolate and the flowers to her.

" Thank you, Maido-san ! " The Maid bowed and excused herself

" Ahhh~ Finally, Rena-chan ! I can go meet you personally, now. " Jurina turned round and round in her seat

" I've waited so long for this day ! " Jurina stopped and got a picture of Rena from her drawer

" Now, I'm rich, famous, beautiful, and smart. Am I enough for you, Rena-chan ?? " Jurina smiled and kissed Rena's picture. For some time, he daydreamed about Rena. But he noticed the time. He stood up, grabbed the things needed and called for his chauffeur.Then they went immediately to Rena's school.

XXX HIGHSCHOOL

" Rena-chan ! Wait up ! " Airi and Churi called out to Rena

Rena turned around and smiled " Hi, Airin, Churi. "

Airin panted " Geez, I told you to wait for me ! "

Rena laughed " Gomen. I just need to do something, that's why. "

" Ohoho ! I bet you're gonna have a date ! " Churi teased

" No no no ! I'm single at the moment~ " Rena laughed

" mouu ! " Airin clung to Rena " I'm always available, Rena-chan ! "

" Ehhh ! " Rena blushed

Churi laughed " Relax, Rena. She's joking "

" I.. I-I knew that... " Rena looked away

Suddenly, a limousine stopped at the front gate of the school

" Whoah. A limo ! "

" Hmm I never knew someone here had a limo " Churi laughed again

" Well, whatever. Let's go. " The minute they were about to walk, a girl stepped out of the limousine

" Hey, wait a minute ! Isn't that Juriri ?! " Airi pointed out the girl

" Juriri ? " Rena and Churi said in unison

" Yes ! She's a model AND a business woman ! "

" Cool. Does she go to our school ? " Churi asked

" I do not know ! But I wish he does !! " Airi jumped up and down

" Geez, Airin. You could at least let go of my arm. " Rena sweat dropped.

As they we're walking tp the gate, Airi couldn't stop fangirling.

While on the other hand, Jurina was desperately looking for Rena. When she looked at the side, she saw her. More beautiful than before.

Jurina jogged up to Rena " Rena-chan ! "

" EHHH ?!?! " Almost all the students said

Airi looked at Jurina and Rena back and forth with her jaw dropped.

" Rena, I didn't know you knew this person ! " Churi LOL-ed

" Ehh ! I don't ! I don't ! " Rena panicked. How could she possibly knew this famous person ?!

" Rena-chan, it's me ! Jurina ! "

Rena looked at Jurina and recalled the name Jurina in her mind... BOP " ... EHHH ?!??! JURINA ??!?!?!? "

Jurina laughed at Rena " Hai. It's nice to see you again ! "

" J-Jurina ?? Is that really you ??? You umm.. look different. " Rena blushed

" Is that a bad thing ? " Jurina felt worried she might have done something wrong

" N-No.. It's just that.. " Rena giggled " I remember when you we're cute and chubby. "

Jurina smiled seeing her happy and hearing her laugh. She could die right here, right now.

" Ano.. Rena-chan, can you come with me for awhile ? If you don't mind that is.. "

" Ermmm.. " Rena looked at Churi and Airi

" Go ! " Churi said while Airi nodded

" Umm.. sure, I guess. "

Jurina smiled " Yatta ! Come on ! " Jurina gently took Rena's hand and led her inside the limousine. While they we're in the limousine, none of them could talk. Rena would glance at Jurina, Jurina would just smile and blush. That was all the happenings in the limousine.

SOME PLACE I DON'T KNOW

" AH ! We're here~ " The chauffeur opened the door and got Jurina out.

Jurina offered her hand to Rena " Thank you. " Rena took Jurina's hand and blushed

Jurina led her to a familiar place. A place beyond the trees where the sunset could be perfectly seen. Ha that rhymed ! .. not really

" Woow ! The sunset here is so cool ! "

Jurina smiled " You know, whatever you're feeling right now, a shout will help you clear things up. "

Rena looked at Jurina and tilted her head " But what if I disturb the people ? "

Jurina giggled " Don't worry. This part here, which we're standing on is my property. You can do it. " Jurina smiled

" O-Okay.. " Rena took a deep breath and screamed " I'M SO HAPPY TO MEET JURINA AGAIN !!! " Jurina was wide-eyed. She had no idea that was what she was gonna shout

" H-How was that ? " Rena panted

" Awesome ! " Jurina gave Rena a thumbs up " So, feeling better ? "

" Yup ! Thanks for the advice ! "

" No problem ~ "

They both looked at the sun setting. They were left with a comfortable silence. Looks like none of them is gonna break it.. or so you thought.

" Ne, Rena-chan.. "

" Hm ? " Rena looked up at the sky

" ... Nothing. " Juri looked at the sky too

The silence grew again

" ... Ah ! Souka ! It's Valentine's Day, right ? " Jurina almost jumped. She really forgot.

" Ah, yeah. "

" Hmm.. well, I have something for Rena-chan ! " Jurina exclaimed

" Eh ? Hontou ni ? " Rena was shocked. She never knew Jurina could possibly be that romantic

" Yeah ! Um.. wait here. " Jurina stood up and went inside the forest

Rena waited for awhile and Jurina was back, panting with a bouquet and a box of chocolates

" Ehh... " Rena stared at Jurina

" Here. " Jurina gave Rena what she was holding " Happy Valentine's Day, Rena-chan ! "

Rena blushed but took them anyway " Th-Thank you, Jurina... "

" Umm... By the way, those are not obligatory chocolates. " Jurina scratched her cheek and looked away blushing

" What do you mean ? "

" Well, .. remember when I was fat and always got bullied ?? "

" Ah ! Oh, yeah ! "

" When you saved me that time, ... I really thought I was dead and you were an Angel that would take me to Heaven. "

Rena blushed " Ehh .. ? "

" When you told me to be strong, I.. I started to look up to you. You left. But I promised myself that I would become better .. For you ! "

" What are trying to imply here, Jurina ? " Rena thought of things but she knew they were impossible ! Maybe they are..

" I was observing you after you left. I became better for you ! What I was trying to imply back then was to make you see I don't need you, but In the process of looking after you... I fell in love. "

" Ehhh ??? " Rena was wide eyed

" I.. I love you, Rena-chan !  " Jurina blushed but never broke eye contact

" J-Jurina.. are you sure about this ?? " Rena was blushing so hard

" Maybe you don't feel the same but I won't give up ! I will try hard to make you fall for me ! " Jurina sat down beside Rena and held her hand

" Jurina... I'm sorry but you don't need to make me fall for you... " Rena looked down

Jurina thought that Rena didn't really like her " Why ?? " Tears started to form in Jurina's eyes as she thought she would be rejected by her only love

" ... Because ... I already did. " Flustered Rena looked at Jurina and smiled

Jurina's jaw dropped to the shocking news but she realized what was happening so she hugged Rena and Rena hugged back

" I love you, Jurina-chan ! " Rena hugged her tightly

" I love you, Rena-chan.. Be Mine ! "

" I'd gladly be ! "

Jurina broke the hug then kissed Rena passionately. Finally, her unrequited love is no longer unrequited. No longer one-sided. Truly a love story that will tell you to Never Say Never.

THE END

YAY~ Awwe <3 That was too cute xD For me lol

Mo-chan, I hope you liked it ! ^^ And please update your fics ! You're leaving me hanging lol ~

Still accepting new requests~

Also, sorry if I have mistakes or typos in my English

Reviews ?

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BE MINE OS ( WMatsui )
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 04:54:04 PM »
why....just why is no one accepting requests from me?! :on speedy:

Is JurinaxRenaxYukixMayu so hard?! or even a simple Mayuki?! :on thumbb:

....... :gyaaah: :err: :fainted:

anyway......this story was sweet! but there was a moment where you used 'he' for Jurina......and I didnt get the years really....... :prayers: :pleeease:

but still sweet.... :hee:

Ill try again!  Request please!   .......BlackxNezumi!!!!........ :shifty: :on comhere:

,,......thats still Mayuki?......no! its different! its Black xNezumi please!!!!! :on comhere:

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »
Nice story of Mayuki and WMatsui :) I love both. They are my two fav OTP so thank you a lot for the stories xD

Hmm..... I will go along with yuuki-san, BlackxNezumi but adding some GekiharaxCenter too, please. :)

@yuuki: I think it's because that Square Love is too complicated xDDDD Only you can make good fictions of that SL.

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:06 PM »
Whow. . .mayuki & wmatsui...i enjoy reading stories about them. .cool!
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 06:16:30 PM »
wow I love it Rena was so kind to Jurina~  :shy2:
I'm happy that you took my request of Wmatsui  :hee:
thank you  :kneelbow:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 12:29:06 PM »
aww, wmatsui are so sweet.

you writes good stories ^^b

WRITE MOAR!!

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 05:14:18 PM »
Hey~ Replies explains it all hoho~

Yuukimoko : Im sarehh xD The Rena X Juri X blah blah isn't hard and the MaYuki ? Hmm I wanted to go away from that for awhile ! I wanna try more OTPs! But I failed lol Anyway, Request granted !

Sayuki : Hmm okay I thought about that and guess what ? That's what I'm making now TEEHEE -Troll Mode-

Dreamstalker : Hey, there ~ Thanks for reading :3

Mo-chan : It's no problem ! I'm kinda relieved u like it haha

Yukofan : Ohoho~ Stop the compliments ! Stopp it xD Oh, stop it xDD Okay wtf. Okay, Im writing more xD

Anyway, guys, here is another OS o.o

I'm Mad At You, But I Can't Let You Go

Black's POV :

The day started out alright. The sun was bright and the birds were actually chirping for a change. And I thought my black aura covered that up. I got up, made my bed and went directly to the shower. When I got out of the bathroom, I heard the door creaked. I readied my Black mode but the person who came in was just her. Nezumi, the mouse. Or shall I say, Watanabe Mayu.

" Mornin' " She sat down my bed and chewed her gum. Her hood's color today is Black, eh ? Cool.

" Ne, why are you wearing a hood when there isn't sun yet ? " I walked to the mirror and fixed my hair

" What's it to you ? " She glared at me

" Geez, I'm just asking. And you shouldn't glare at me ! You just intruded in my apartment ! "

" Ha ! And who was the one who told me I was welcome in here ? " She flashed her evil smirk

" .. Shut up. " I blushed. Yeah, maybe I forgot I told her that

When I was finished fixing my hair, she dragged me to the kitchen and let me eat. But I kept on refusing. She finally gave up then we went to school. There was really something fishy going on with her. She's not the usual hyper perverted brainiac. Whatever it is, I hope it's not something bad. When we arrived at school, we went our separate ways. I told her that I could take her to the rooftop but she insisted she could go on her own. Usually, she really likes to be spoiled. I wonder what's wrong

END OF POV

" Ne, Black " Black looked at her side and saw Gekikara tilting her head to the side

" What ? " Gekikara straightened her head and bit her nails

" Oi, Black ! " Yuko came in breaking the door with Sado

" Hey, easy there ! " Torigoya warned

Yuko looked at Torigoya and smiled " Nyannyan, stay out of this first~ " Yuko looked at Black

" What ? Did I miss something ??? " Black looked at Yuko with curiosity in her eyes

" What ? You didn't know ?! " Yuko's jaw dropped

" Apparently, your little mouse betrayed us. To think we could trust her . " Sado looked away with hurt in her eyes

" What ??? What did she do ?! Someone freaking explain ! " Shibuya, Gekikara and Torigoya were looking at the floor

Yuko sighed and threw a letter at Black " That. Nezumi sent all the yankee schools a letter saying that Rappappa is challenging all the schools ! " Yuko massaged her temple

" Seriously ?! Nezumi could never do that ! She promised me ! She promised US ! " Black stood up and gritted the letter

" Your lose ! She just did ! You better have an explanation for this Black ! " Sado pointed at Black

Black looked down and gave up defending Nezumi " .. Hai. I'll be back with an explanation. " Black went out of the Rappappa clubroom and they all eyed her out

Gekikara stopped biting her nails and looked at Black's bible that she just left " Centre.. Help Nezumi and Black. Gekikara thought

Meanwhile at the Rooftop...

Nezumi heard a bang coming from the door. When she looked back, she saw Black furious. She knew Black was really mad, but she could see sadness in her eyes.

" Nezumi... how could you .. ?! " The sadness in Black's eyes darkened when she saw Nezumi all beaten up

" ... Now you realize. I'm a little mouse with a big brain. You hate me now, right ? " Nezumi forced herself not to cry

" ..Nezumi, I can't believe this ! .. Why would you do this ?! I thought we were in this together ! I loved you ! " Finally, tears started to fall from Black's eyes

Nezumi's eyes widened to the sight seeing Black cry " ... I.. I never loved you. I just used you, okay ? You were smart enough to know that. "

" But why me, Nezumi ?! Why me ?! " Black was trembling

" ... You seemed easy to catch. You we're in a high position in Rappappa too. So, I decided to make you fall in love with me and your club mates would trust me. All I wanted was revenge, Black. Revenge ! " Nezumi straightened her hoodie

" Unforgivable. To think I fell for you ! You're nothing but a monster ! You really are !! "

" Now, you know.. Are you mad at me ? " Nezumi looked down

" No. " Black walked to Nezumi and lifted her chin so that she could look at her. Nezumi was surprised.

"  I.. I'm mad.. at myself. I'm mad for trusting you. I'm mad for being nice to you. I'm mad for apologizing for things I didn't do, but you did. I'm mad for getting attached... I'm mad for always thinking about you. But most of all, .. I'M MAD FOR NOT HATING YOU WHEN I SHOULD !! " Nezumi couldn't hold it anymore. Her tears fell down slowly. Black cupped Nezumi's cheek gently and looked away.

Black walked to the door but paused. " I'm stupid for actually believing you loved me. " Black left Nezumi, since then.

When nobody was there, Nezumi went to the rails and whispered to herself

" Black.. No, .. I mean, Yuki. Yuki, I'm sorry but ... I love you. I really do. I need you too much. This was never a part of my plan. At first, I just wanted you. Nothing more. But they, black mailed me, Yuki. They would hurt you if I wouldn't betray Rappappa. I .. I simply wanted you live life to the fullest. I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sorry.. I failed to protect you. I'm sorry I broke your heart. " Nezumi's tears started flowing faster

Hours passed by and Nezumi was still there at the rooftop

" Oi, Nezumi. " Nezumi recognized that voice anywhere.

" ... Centre. " She simply replied with her expressionless voice

" You love Black. "

"  Even if I do, she deserves much more greater love. "

Centre sighed and went to join Nezumi watching the view " .. Remember when we were fighting for the top ? "

" Yeah ? "

" But we changed plans.. coz' you fell in love. " Centre chuckled

" You fell in love too, baka. "

" I fell in love after you, though.. Do you get what I mean ? "

" No. You didn't explain anything. " Nezumi looked like she was a full fledged Cyborg

Centre saw hurt and sadness in Nezumi's eyes " I mean, you have to get her back. "

Nezumi looked at Centre with determined eyes " Centre, I love her. I need don't want her to be hurt ! "

" If you love her that much then don't just stand there. Protect her ! Don't leave her alone ! "

Nezumi's eyes widened. She never knew Centre could give her advice like that. But she still hesitated " I'm not sure.. "

" You know, you really need to know more about love. " Centre patted Nezumi's back

" What do you know ? You're even younger than me ! "

" Gekikara ! She may be wild but when you see her as Rena.. She knows everything ! " Centre started to brag

" Aish.. You know I don't like fighting ! "

" You can work together with her ! And don't worry ! Geki and I are always here " Centre gave Nezumi a thumbs up

" ... Centre, punch my face. "

" What ? Seriously ?? " Centre's eyes widened

" Yes. Now. " Centre punched Nezumi's ALREADY BRUISED FACE

Nezumi paused for awhile and her smirk appeared " Thanks. I needed that to get my head in the game. "

" Woah. What do you mean ?? "

Her smirk grew wider " Let the Mind Games begin ! " Nezumi patter Centre's back " Thanks, Centre. Geki is lucky to have you. " Then she went to the door but paused like Black

" Oh, and Geki ? " Geki dropped her Melon pan and looked at Nezumi

" Y-Yes ?? " Shit. She noticed me ! ...EHH MY MELON PAN!! Geki was crying inside coz' of her melon pan

" You better not hurt Centre.. Or I'll rip your face off. Got it ? "

" Got it ! " Geki smiled " Good luck. "

" Uhn. " Nezumi continued to go to her destination

Nezumi went to an alley where her enemies had been staying.

" Yo. "

" Oh, hey ! It's mousie, girls ! " A girl says

" Hey, I've made the letters and sent them. Keep your promise ! " Nezumi gritted her teeth

" Yeah, sure, of course ! "

" I don't want any of you going near her, okay ? "

One of the girls stood up and circled Nezumi " What if we do ? "

" Simple. I'll kill you. "

" Oh ? Kill us ? Then, why are you just breaking her heart if you can protect her and fight us ? " the girls laughed

" Why ? Because my skills aren't worth a bunch of asses like all of you. " Nezumi flashed an insulting smile

" What did you say ?! " They all stood up and readied for a battle

A girl was passing by and happened to see what was happening. Unfortunately, that girl was Black. She saw Nezumi so she spied for a little

" You deaf ? " Nezumi laughed

" Oh, you pimp ! " When the girl was about to punch, their boss interrupted

" Wait. " She walked closer to Nezumi

" Mouse, why are you going to the extent for her, huh ? What was her name ? Umm Black, was it ?" Black heard her name and realized the situation

" Yes ! I love her ! And I will not be a coward and I will protect her than just standing in the corner ! "

" Prove it ! " As she snapped her fingers, a girl was about to hit Nezumi's face but a hand blocked it

" Don't dare to touch Nezumi's face ! " Black had defended Nezumi and Nezumi was in shock

" Hey, it's her ! Wow never expected you'd be cute ! You can date me instead of that mouse ! She's nothing but a piece of trash ! "

Black got really angry. And you don't know how she fights when she's angry. Black's aura darkened and in a flash, all of the bodies we're down

Black looked back at Nezumi " So, this was what you were trying to protect me from ? A bunch of pimp heads ? " Black smiled thinking how sweet Nezumi is

" There are more of them, Black. They were nothing for now.. " Nezumi looked the other way

" Mayu. "

Nezumi's ears perked when she heard her real name " .. Hai ? " She slowly looked at Black

" I'm sorry for the things I said earlier. I'm stupid for not realizing. " Black cupped Nezumi's cheeks

" It's okay. I'm the one who needs to be sorry. I said bad things. " Nezumi leaned in to Black's hands

" I seriously didn't believe you would leave like that. So, I was about to go your house but then I saw you here. "

" That's good. That's what led right now to happen. " Nezumi smiled while Black blushed

" Ne.. Let me ask you again. Are you mad at me ? " Nezumi looked at Black's eyes and her eyes softened

" No. I'm still mad at myself. I'm mad for believing you. I'm mad for not being nice to you. I'm mad for not getting attached... I'm mad for always thinking about you. But most of all, .. I'm mad for not realizing your love, when I should. I just can't let you go ! " Black touched her forehead to Nezumi's

" Black, I love you. You know that, right ? "

" Yeah. I love you too.. " Then they kissed. yay okay hard to explain how they kissed coz Im effing tired

Meanwhile at the rooftop...

" Centre. "

" Yes, Geki ? "

" Is this what it's like to be at the top ? "

Centre chuckled " Geki, you're the one who's at the top, y'know. Why ask me ? "

" No, I mean, is this how it's like to be looking down ? Looking down with Nezumi ? "

" Uhn. Our plan on being on top failed but friendship lasts, right.. ? "

" ... Friendship.. That's what Black and I have. "

" Yeah. Everybody has friendship, Geki. "

" Ne, Centre. What do we have ? "

" What do you mean ? "

" Do we... have friendship, too ? "

Centre smiled on how innocent Geki becomes to things like this " No, Geki. We have Love. "

" So, Centre loves Gekikara ? "

" Yes. Just like, Jurina loves Rena. " Centre smiled

" Then, .. can Geki kiss Centre ? " Geki grinned

" ... Yes. " Geki leaned in and kissed Jurina's lips. It only lasted a while but it was worth it.

END

YAY ~ I wish one of you would at least request for AtsuMina xD

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I'm Mad At You, But I Can't Let You Go ( Black X Nezu X Centre X Geki )
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 05:57:07 PM »
SWEET~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the fic! BlackxNezumi where so cute~

You want to make one Atsumina? well....I dont usualy read Atsumina but Ill try. Request: Atsumina.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »
Black and Nezumi so romantic  :shy2:
Geki and Center so Cute  :luvluv1: they are like two kids  :wriggly:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 09:44:17 AM »
As you guys know I'm actually upset and depressed about the sudden Shuffle but now.. I'm back to my senses. Thank you to the people who slapped me virtually ! I love you guys so much just like how I love the OTPs  ! I would break down and cry if we were some kind of group and any of you would be moved awwe :">  :heart:

Anyway, guys, I have much more hope than before the Shuffle occurred. If the Shuffle didn't happen, then my hopes and dreams right now wouldn't be this high !
However, there's a hint of sadness in my heart but I think AKB needs a new fresh start, now. And Sae, Akicha, and Yuihan ? I believe that Aki-P did this so that the Sister-groups could have a chance to getting more famous. And so, he appointed Sae and the others to them ! As much as I want to kill Aki-P, I actually realized he somehow know what he's doing xD  :rofl::rofl:

I got my hopes and inspirations back. A lot of you have been slapping me virtually. And Now, here I am back and consisted~ Well, here's a MaYuki ! Nobody requested for this but... I just feel like writing this~ In honor of the Loyal MaYuki !  :deco:

No Such Thing

The crowd fell silent as they saw their beloved AKB members breaking down in tears in Tokyo Dome stage. It was only day 1 but all hurt and pain may have landed on some members. The Shuffle was so sudden that nobody could take the sorrow. As Akimoto-san announced some time back about overseas travelling. And now, he really did take it seriously. Some members are going to other places.. Away from where they belong. Tears were falling from their eyes down to the floor. Wishing that this was all a dream.

" Watanabe Mayu ! " The announcer called out

Yuki watched in the distance at Mayu. Her fingers crossed, and wishing that her beloved 'daughter' would still be in Team B, by her side as the lovable Ace.

" ... Team A ! "

Mayu rushed to the stand of Team A and immediately broke down in tears as Mariko-sama was trying her best to comfort her. Yuki, on the other hand, felt like she was falling. Luckily, a fellow group member held onto her.

In Yuki's thoughts, she was thinking of what might happen to Mayu while she's not around. She might fall in Team practices. She might not sleep well. She might not open up to anyone in Team A. Anxiety was written all over Yuki's face. But she decided to be strong. She might not be Captain of Team B but she will go all over the top for Mayu.

Mayu was also thinking about Yuki and their separation from eachother. Will they not see eachother ? Will they not go crazy in the dressing room anymore ? And most of all, will she be able to strive without her 'mother' by her side. Her mind was centered on Yuki that she realized Yuki isn't Captain anymore. She's also not the ace. Mayu is afraid their love would break down.

As the concert ended, they got a chance to at least take a break before going home... Yuki saw Mayu sitting while sipping a bottled water with a straw. Her face was full of melancholy and worry. She walked to her seeing that this was the perfect chance to console her. That everything would be fine and just as it was before. That everything that has happened between them continues and always will be.

" Mayuyu " Yuki sat down beside Mayu and pat her back

Mayu looked over at Yuki and tears started to pool the corner of her eyes " Yukirin.. " Mayu smiled lightly

Yuki knew Mayu was too weak and sad now. Without knowing what to say she just pulled her in for a hug. Then, there, Mayu broke down in tears once again

" Shh, Mayu.. Everything's going to be okay. " Yuki patter her head

Mayu kept on crying and tightened her hug " Yukirin.. Don't leave me.. ! "

Yuki smiled " Mayu, I'm .. not going anywhere. "

" No ! " Mayu looked at Yuki with full of worry " Were not in the same team now ! Who knows you'll disappear silently !! " Mayu's tears were flowing crazily

" No, I won't. Please, stop crying. " Yuki wiped Mayu's tears with her thumb

" Then, " Mayu held Yuki's hand and looked down " What will... happen to US ? "

Yuki remained silent. She was like a Cyborg processing the answer of this Algebra problem. Then, she smiled softly " Nothing will happen to us. You will always be in my heart. No one can separate us, Mayuyu. Remember that I will always be by your side. Same team or not, I will always love you and I will never let you go unless you want me to. "

Tears then again ran down to her cheeks and further " Yukirin.. I.. You have to promise not to cheat on me... " Mayu lightly slapped Yuki's breast

Yuki touched her breast " Hey ! Don't do that or my oppai will grow bigger and someone might take me away ! " Yuki pouted

" Ehhh ! No way ! " Mayu groped Yuki's assets " These are mine ! " A bright smile appeared on Mayu's lips

Yuki smiled to the sight of seeing her cyborg happy again " You know, a daughter doesn't normally grope her mother ! " Yuki chuckled

" But Yukirin, were more than Mother and Child. " Mayu let go of Yuki's assets and cupped Yuki's cheek

" What do you mean ? " Yuki tilted her head

Mayu smirked " Baka. " Unexpectedly, Mayu leaned in and captured Yuki's lips. Sure, they had kisses but it wasn't bold like this. This one was passionate. She could feel Mayu's feelings expressed through this kiss. She replied to the kiss and realized that she loves Mayu more than a mere daughter.

Mayu pulled back and a string of saliva was connecting their lips. She licked her lips causing the string to pop. Yuki blushed

" I want something like what happened, Yuki. Can't you realize it ? " Mayu shook Yuki's shoulders. Normally, Yuki would be the one to do this

" Mayu, .. I.. " Mayu kept shaking her " Mayu, stop. " Mayu stopped when she heard a bit of seriousness in Yuki's voice

" I realized what you felt, Mayu.. I actually feel the same but I never realized it until now. I'm willing to accept what might happen but I'd ask you of you're also willing.. You know what might happen if this goes on. The consequences of being separated.. " Yuki firmly looked at Mayu's eyes

" I'm willing. I've always been serious about you. Whatever comes our way, I'd get it out. I love you, Yuki. I love you. My love for you is so strong that I'd do anything to show my love. And the consequences ? What consequences ? If it's about you, It's never a consequence. I'd give you my all, Yukirin.. " Mayu smiled

" If you're up for it.. Then, I am too. " Yuki grabbed Mayu's waist and hugged her " But remember, were not Captain and ace anymore, Mayu. And were in different teams. " Yuki warned

Mayu raised her arms and they went through the side of Yuki's neck and rested there " For me, You are Always Captain of Team B. Forever and Always. " Mayu sweetly whispered to Yuki's ear

" Awwwe~ Then, you will always be my Ace. Forever and Always " Yuki tightened her hold

" Oh, But remember too, There is No Such Thing that could stop my Love for you. So take note that I would kill anyone who gets in the way. "

" Hai, hai~ " Yuki smiled. Even though they're not in the same team anymore, their love will never have any boundaries. Always an infinite way. Because there is no such thing that could stop them.

FIN~

Okay. I expressed my true feelings on what I felt about MaYuki. No boundaries. Always Infinite. And No such thing that will stop them~~
It was very short, I know. I'm sorry.  :nervous
But anyway, Reviews are greatly accepted :deco: :deco: :deco: <-- I like that thing xD
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:39:22 AM by ChuuuPuffss »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :thumbsup Yes their bonds will get stronger!

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Cute and sad~
Mayuki!

Offline Oshiforlife

yay ! Kojiyuu is fine then i think Mayuki will too XD their bond is stronger than we could ever imagine !
awww 4ever ace and captain. so cute.
thank you chuupuffss-san. u just made my day

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Cute, Kawaii, mignon, lindo....

Aaaah Mayuki o shinjite!!!
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)