JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - 12kai

Author Topic: [OneShots/Short stories] missed day - Kojiyuu part 1 - 17-12-13  (Read 21425 times)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] I will be there with you - Kojiyuu - 25-08-13
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 07:13:51 AM »
so sweetv :heart:
still.. they say nyannyan will soon graduate..  :cry: :cry:
i wonder what will happen to yuuchan if the day comes that nyannyan also announce her graduation..  :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 11:06:24 PM »
Well, We all know about that ._. its just a matter of time...

When the time comes will be something like Atsumina maybe? I dont know really, is something that we dont want to think about but we can't stop thinking about it...

But "Gruadation" is something that every girl in the group will face in the future, we cant stop it, just try to enjoy the time that we have with them in the group, then... well... Nyan nyan, shes a model, if she want to be a model or actress, thats fine we can see her in other places, the graduation is not the end, is the start of something new, something that we, like fans that we are, need to support.

So.. in conclusion, I think that we dont need to see the graduation like something sad, yes is sad Im not saying the contrary, but is what the girl who choose to graduate is sure about, just support her C:

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2013, 11:02:35 PM »
LOOVEED THE FANFICCC THANKK YOUUU!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] October 17 - Kojiyuu - 30-10-13
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 11:55:20 PM »
I'm not active posting but I read all you post here *psycho look*....

Now... I had this fanfic of Yuko's birthday... I write all in spanish so this fanfic was post it in spanish in octuber 17, is a little long oneshot, thats why I doesnt translate it... I was lazy lol

But! today I was like "what should I do?... I dont want to do homework... Oh I know! translate the oneshot!" but I only translate a part, so tomorrow or maybe later I upload the rest C:

Hope you like it!

------------------

October 1

- Nyan Nyan have days acting strange… - Said a little squirrel, she had her face in the table, in her side was Minami with a worried expression

Its normal that Haruna ignores Yuko or that she trade Yuko in a cold way, but the relationship between this two are in this way always, the members know that when they are alone the atmosphere is more lovely… really really lovely… But now is different Haruna was ignoring Yuko about a few days, Haruna ignore Yuko when are members but not only in that time but in the time that they are alone, Haruna always find the way to run away leaving a sad squirrel behind.

- You have not done something that made her angry? - Asked the Soukantoku with a suspicious glance, Yuko is the person who more love haruna, but in the same way is the only person who can made her really mad.

- I doesn't do anything! I swear for the future mini-Nyan nyan and mini-Yuko who will be running for all the house!! - Yuko said in her defense making Minami laugh.

- Well, if you continue like this with her that day never comes…ups… - Minami realized what she had done, remind Yuko that her beloved girlfriend don't paid her attention, causing the little squirrel back to her depressing state

- Thanks Bakamina, talk with you always make my world look brighter and promising than before - Yuko drops again her face on the table dramatically, the aura that she made was so depressing that could spread to anyone who was around her.

- Sorry… but maybe you just did something that she doesn't like, try talking to her, I think this doesn't last forever, we know she loves you - Minami said with a more serious tone as she patted the back of Yuko - Come on Yuko, You're not like this, I like more the cheerful and smiling Yuko

- Thanks Minami, when you try hard you can help a little - Yuko turned to see her friend and gave her a really cute smile.

- If Atsuko wasn't with me right now, afer watching your smile I will fall in love with you - Said Minami a little stunned because the smile of Yuko

- And I would vomit if you told me you love me - Yuko answered with a mischievously smile

- One tries to pay you a compliment and you get this class of stuff faster… but relax, I think if I ever felt butterflies in my stomach because of you, like you I would vomit or take a laxative to make them out of my stomach - Minami replay laughing, causing Yuko smile more than before.

----------------

October 5

- Minami… can we talk for a minute? - Asked Yuko a little uneasy

- What happens? you don't look good - a worried Minami replied, Yuko looked a little pale, like she had not slept well lately and it showed anxiety

- Nyan nyan doesn't talk with me how she normally does, I cant have a conversation that last more than 1 minute with her, we have not gone anywhere together, nor been alone, not kisses, she doesnt taken my hand! Minami! Nyan nyan doesn't love me anymore? - Yuko cry desperate and about to loose to mourn, Minami took her by the hand and sack the place to be the two alone, watching Yuko in this way was something that the same Yuko doesn't want to show to everyone.

- What are you talking about?! Haruna definitely loves you! don't doubt that for a second, you tried to talk to her? - Minami attempt to calm Yuko, patting her head and talking quietly

- I've tried many times but she's not listening, her face is too neutral as to know what she think, even I feel she completely ignores me… - Minami was going to speak but Yuko interrupted - I don't want sound paranoid… but several members have stopped talking with me… even… I feel that they are avoid me, I do something to be hated? - Yuko was already dropping a few tears at this point, Minami felt so bad to see her like that, but she couldn't say something, she really don't know why all this things was happening.

- Sorry Yuko, but I don't know what happens, if you don't tell me this I had not noticed… but relax, I don't think they hate you, there must be a reason - Minami said trying to reassure Yuko, approached her and hugged

- Its the worst month of my life, and is supposed to be the happiest… - Yuko was sobbing as she hugged Minami

- Now, now, we find whats happens, ok? - Minami took the shoulders of Yuko and spoke tenderly, even if she wanted to make a joke to make her friend feel better as the last time, it was not a good time now.

Her moment of friendship was interrupted by a loud sound, both jumped to hear the sound, Minami ran to where the sound cam, but as she get there she doesn't saw nothing more than some boats watered down of all the hall, but no sign of the person who cause the disaster…

-------------------

October 10

-Yuko… Yuko… - Yuko heard her name but didn't realize what was happening, she opened her eyes and realized she was surrounded by several members, she thought she saw Haruna including, but she saw all in a blur way, when she could saw more clearly the only she saw was Minami - Yuko! are you okay?! - Minami asked distraught

- Hmmm… what happened?… - Yuko asked, everything was spinning and she doesn't processed well what was happening around her

- How you can ask that?!  you passed out in the middle of the rehearsal, Yuko, you're not okay, you don't been sleeping well, right? or eaten well lately, Im worried! - Minami said almost shouting, all members were around watching how weak looks Yuko.
Yuko observed carefully until she get to saw haruna, she watch her in the eyes, but after a few of seconds of looks between the two, Haruna torn her look elsewhere

- Its okay, Im fine… - Yuko said with a wake voice, she try stopping but his legs would not respond with appropriate force, she was falling to the ground but Minami could reach her and stop the fall

- No, you're not well - Minami said in a tone between worried and scolding

- I'm fine! - Yuko scream exasperated pushing Minami's hand, which was trying to help her - I-I'm sorry.. - She apologized when she realized what she had done, Minami smiled and approached her

- Come, I'll take you home - She took her of the waist, Yuko leaned on Minami and began walking towards the exit - All of you return to the rehearsal! Yuihan you're in charge of the rehearsal - she ordered before walking out the door without waiting for the response of Yuihan.

Minami stopped a taxi and helped Yuko to climb, the road was silent and at some point Yuko leaned on Minami's shoulder and fell asleep, Minami only watched with a worried expression, then took out his phone and dialed a number

- Hello? Atsuko? you can come to Yuko's home?, yes… I wait for you there - She ended the call and keep her cellphone

Minami and Atsuko slept at Yuko's home that day ….

----------------

October 15

Yuko came to the rehearsal like any other day, when she get in all the talks that were going stopped, all the voices down and all avoided her gaze towards Yuko, now she was sure that something was happening, it was not only her imagination… they where avoiding her

- Minami! - Yuko call to her friend, but what she hope never happen, happened, Minami watch and turned her gaze pointing it to another place, she was ignoring her like the others - Wait… this is serious?… - Yuko asked to herself surprised, but she had reached her limit - Someone can explain to me what happens?! Why are you avoiding me!? huh!? I made something?! If you have a problem with me come and say it!

She shout to all in general, but neither said a word, some of them had a expression to want to say something, but they shut up, some other acceded eye contact and other more ignored it completely

- Well… - Yuko was desperately looking for her beloved Haruna, which had 2 weeks treating her different, when she find her the looks of Haruna was hard to explain, it was sad? apology?… she couldn't
 decipher it because Haruna turned her gaze when she realized that Yuko was watching at her - That's all… I cant with this… - Yuko said to the air as she was smiling helplessness for not understanding what was happening - Do what you like… - Was the last thing she said before to leave the place without looking back..

--------------

October 16

Yuko was in her house, she doesn't went to the rehearsal of the day, she was too depressed to move from her bed, she felt betrayed, past years october was the happiest month of the year, not just because its halloween or things like that, but because it is the month of her birthday, yes, on october 17 is her birthday, but all her friends and companions were ignoring her, worse, the love of her life was equal and to not improve the things she doesn't knows why…

- I think… I don't know what to do… - She told herself as she watched the ceiling of her room, at the time his phone started to ring, she take it from the shelf beside her bed and watched him, she had a new message, when she see the sender she saw it was Haruna.

To: Yuko

Yuko, we need to talk…

-End-

Yuko gave a bitter smile when she finished reading, "We need to talk"  wasn't the best oration that she would read at the time

- I think everyone knows about what is the "talk" when a person say to her partner those words… Haruna… you couldn't at least wait until after my birthday?… - She said covering her face with her arm, tears began to flow from her eyes, it was the last thing she needed… she take her phone and turn it off, disconnect the phone from the house and stayed in bed, she didn't want to know about anything or anyone….

----------------

You tried to talk to her? - Minami asked to Haruna

- Of course! I send her a message, but she doesn't answered, then I try talking to her with a call of her home phone, but sends me to the mailbox - Haruna answered a little nervous

- Can I see what you write in the message? - Atsuko asked, which was with them, Haruna give the cellphone to Atsuko and she read - Haruna… seriously you sent this? - Atsuko asked Haruna showing the screen

- Yes, why? - Haruna asked confused

- ARE YOU A FOOL?! what do you will feel if Yuko send you a message like this when she's been ignoring you over two weeks?! - Atsuko asked surprised, but Haruna just titled her head to one side without finding an answer - She would think that you want to end your relationship with her! - Atsuko scream exasperated

- EH?! Why would she think that?! - Haruna asked scared

- For this!! this!! - Atsuko scream almost rubbing the phone screen in Haruna's face - "We need to talk" is a phrase that can be misinterpreted!, I told you that this was not a good idea! I told you! Yuko could be a random and pervert at what she does, but also is very sentimental and treasure her relationships! you just had to keep the damn party as a secret and not ignore her!

- But I know me Acchan! I cant keep a secret from her! - Haruna said in her defense

- Me neither, was just yesterday when you revealed to me the plans… - Minami defended too

- But why you told the other to ignore her?! if they doesn't say anything will be enough, Haruna! you are very bad planning these things! Now what we're going to do? Yuko will be feeling horrible right now! - Atsuko scold Haruna - Go to her home now!  and you'd better fix all this, the surprise party is canceled! just go and fix everything with Yuko! - Atsuko ordered angry, Haruna just nodded and took her way to Yuko's house.

-------

Haruna get to Yuko's home as fast as she could, trying to call at her cellphone and to her house but she doesn't have answer, so she began to knock on the door.

- Yuko?! open the door! we need to talk! - Haruna began to scream as she hit the door, but still no answer - Come on Yuko! we need to talk! - she was trying to talk with Yuko but she doesn't answered, action that began to make Haruna more worried

Yuko was in her room, she heard the voice of Haruna but she doesn't had desire to talk to her or see her, not imagining what was coming after that, yet she really loves Haruna, so after several attempts of Haruna to try to talk with her, Yuko decided to go to the front door

- W-what do you want? - Haruna heard Yuko's voice, a voice that was not at all like the Yuko she knew, sounded very smooth and it sounded like when you where crying

- We must… no… I want… aaah!! - Haruna remembered that Atsuko said her about the phrase "we need to talk" so she try to avoid saying it… even though she had beed screaming it… - Yuko… first you think you can open the door, I swear its nothing bad…

- Sure… nothing bad, you just want to talk after you ignored me two weeks, Haruna, if you don't like me, why you don't tell me clearly? and why have to be the day before my birthday?… - Haruna realized that Atsuko was right, everything had been misinterpreted

- Yuko opens the door, I just want to say 3 words, once I say that you will decide what do you want to do - Haruna said with a pleading tone

- Okay… - Yuko answered several seconds after, when the door was open Haruna saw a Yuko with red and swollen eyes, somewhat pale and dejected, a picture that she would rather never see, Haruna took a long breath, she observe Yuko and without a warning pulled her towards her, surprisingly Yuko was very easily pulled, Yuko didnt have any force to oppose, Haruna was sad because this was her fault but was a little happy because this made things easier, Yuko's reaction was surprise, this is something she never could have imagined

- I love you - Were the 3 words Haruna said, then she kissed Yuko passionately, this was what Yuko was been waiting for weeks, contact with her girlfriend, feeling that was loved by her, Yuko got carried away by the moment and Haruna's sweet lips, more for the rare occasion of Haruna taken the initiative, after several seconds that seemed like an eternity for both of them, they parted slightly

- If you love me… why you ignore me?… - Yuko asked as she hugged her kitten, a hug that Haruna feel really tender and full of love, that embarace conveyed her how much  Yuko missed her

-… do you think… that you can wait until tomorrow to answer that? - Haruna asked with a tone of doubt, still looking for a way to keep everything as a surprise

- If you promise me not to finish our relationship tomorrow and don't make me feel the most miserable person in the world again… - Yuko said with a low voice but audible, this caused that Haruna feel 1000 times worse than she already felt, but she wanted to keep everything as a secret, when she wanted to answer Yuko spoke again - and you have to stay to sleep with me today…

- I promise, and of course I'll stay with you - Haruna answered with a smile - can you invite me to enter to your house? - Haruna asked as she observed that there was no movement of Yuko

- You don't have to ask… and if you are expecting to let you go… more than two weeks without touching my Nyan nyan merit to don't let you go… - Yuko answered cradling her face in Haruna's  chest, Haruna quickly realized of her perverted girlfriend, but after what she did, she don't had the heart to tell her something, Haruna just let our a little sigh and entered the house but stopped at the entrance, not knowing where to go, to the living room?  Yuko's room?… was debating about it when Yuko spoke again - Come into my room…

- Okay… - Haruna answered as blushed a bit, actually she missed the feel of Yuko, mental note for her "Never again ignore Yuko anymore, no matter the reason, you must don't ignore her"

Haruna went to Yuko's room, when they get there they walked to the bed, all the while Yuko didn't let go Haruna a single second

- Yuko, we're here… - Haruna said trying to separate her little squirrel of her body, Yuko separated her face a little of Haruna's chest and watched her carefully, how the face of Yuko looked hurts Haruna and more if she remembered that she had the fault of how she looks, Haruna laid her hand on Yuko's face and as Yuko felt Haruna's hand leaned her face on it closing her eyes

- I missed you… - Yuko whispered in a tired voice, Haruna softened to see Yuko like this, its not the first time that Yuko says things like that, but at see her in this way, she realized the level of love that Yuko had for her, she was so lucky to have her all the time.

- I love you too - Haruna answered giving her a little kiss, Yuko opened her eyes and sat on the bed then she lay down, then waved her hand to Haruna to accompany her, without missing a second Haruna lay on her said, Yuko snuggled hugging Haruna and closed her eyes.

- Thanks that you ignored me I couldn't sleep well… and because I don't know why the others are ignoring me too… - Yuko said in a soft voice

- I think I can also explain that tomorrow - Haruna said her with a tone of guilt as Yuko still kept her eyes closed and the same position

- Right now I just want to sleep… - Yuko began slurred some words, which surprised Haruna, she thought her girlfriend would do more, but it seems that she make her suffer to much… - Do not leave me again… - Yuko continued saying almost like a babbling - Nyan nyan…

That was the last thing she said before she went completely asleep, Haruna smiled at the tender scene of Yuko, she accommodated in a way she could hug her and fall slept too….

----------------

The second part is pervy in some way... so expect it lol

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:17:42 AM by abcari »

Offline ifzhaa

• I <3 KojiYuu w w w w w w w
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 04:22:09 AM »
thanks for this kojiyuu .. I really like this and pls update soon :)

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2013, 04:38:32 AM »
yeah kojiyuu fic
haruna's surprise is so cruel :lol:
pity yuko that everyone ignor her
can't wait for next chap abcari-san :bow:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »
I know I shouldn't be saying this but Takamina and Yuko's interaction was cute.

Haruna, a bad birthday planner.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2013, 10:29:46 AM »
ifzhaa: thanks to you for read C: and well, here is the second part~
ptrd3009: she doesnt know how to make surprises u.u and I sufered with Yuko when I was writing that part...
Konoe: Dont worry say it, that was my intention, maybe looks a little like Takayuu, but Minami is cute and good with everyone, and the Wmidget always make fun about one to other lol

Thanks to all who read my stories, here is the second part, apart of this I have a third part, but is the perv part, I dont know if I should translate that or not...

-------------

October 17

Haruna awoke early in the morning, when she turn to see Yuko realized that all night didn't let her a single moment, Yuko was in the same position that fell asleep, even hugging her stronger

- Yuko wake up… - Haruna whispered in Yuko's ear tenderly, Yuko just was babbling something between asleep and hug Haruna even more stronger preventing her from moving - Yuko… Happy birthday… - Haruna whispered again, Yuko opened her eyes and turned her gaze to Haruna.

- Good morning… - She answered with a smile - Having Nyan nyan earlier in the day is the best gif I can ask… - She said softly with a even bigger smile, Haruna smiled equally

- It's your birthday and I have a surprise… plus, you want to know why I ignore you all this time… - Haruna said as stroked the head of her squirrel, Yuko only pouted

- You didn't have to remember me what you made me suffer - Yuko claimed embracing again her Nyan nyan

- Just… trust me, okay?… - Haruna asked with an expression that showed how guilty she felt, Yuko just nodded and let her go - I'll be waiting for you in my house at 5, I will prepare something to breakfast for you and go, you can sleep more, you look very tired… - Haruna kissed Yuko's forehead and headed for the door

- Nyan nyan… - Yuko called Haruna gently making Haruna turn around to see her - I love you

- I love you too Yuuchan - Answered with a smile, when Yuko hear "Yuuchan" made her smile broadly, she missed that nick name from her Nyan nyan

Haruna prepare something to eat for Yuko and went to her house, Minami and Atsuko were waiting there.

- What happened? how was? everything is all right? - Minami was bombing Haruna with questions

- Everything is all right, I clear everything with her… she was very bad… just like you said Acchan… - Haruna started counting, Atsuko just nod and without saying a word they could see her saying "I told you" - I could fix everything without saying a word about the surprise, so we have to prepare everything

- Well! its time to prepare everything! - Minami scream animated

- Minami call the others, Haruna, we must prepare the gift of Yuko - Atsuko ordered, both nodded and began the preparations

-------------

Yuko spent her day like any other, but always with the excitement of what Haruna had planned, she was sure about the love of Haruna, but she doesn't know what to think about the others, why Haruna ignore her? and, why she know about why the others do the same?  then.. the two things are related?…

Time passed quickly and Yuko prepared for her date with Haruna

-Well… I'm here… - She took a deep breath and knocked on the door . Nyan nyan? its me! - Yuko called and after a few seconds the door sounded like when they take of the insurance, but Yuko thought that was strange so she twist the knob slowly, she opened the door aggressively as she was standing in a defensive position, with the intention of let one or two kicks at any time, but everything was dark, even with the defensive position began to walk slowly toward the living room - Haruna? …. are you… - She was interrupted by a loud sound and the lights suddenly latching on, from all sides of the room jumped each of the people who in recent days had been ignoring her shouting "Congratulations!" apart from one or other graduated.

- Yuko! Congratulations! - Minami said as she tried to hug Yuko, but she wasn't smiling or looked surprised, she just was watching all of them, when all see the reaction of Yuko fell silent

- Whats the meaning of this? - Yuko asked in a neutral manner, causing surprise in all the presents, after registering with the sight all the place, Yuko realized that Harua wasn't there - I came to talk to Haruna, she's not here, so I retreat - Yuko turned to start her leaving but Minami stopped her

- Yuko, wait! why are you like this? - Minami asked in a desperate tone

- Hmm… I feel like someone was talking with me… But I don't think so, I have been ignored lately so I doubt its me who with are speaking - Yuko said moving her arm to loose Minami touch, which caused even more surprise and a great feeling of guilt of all the presents, Atsuko was also in the place, she took the arm of Yuko and led her out.

- Yuko… - Atsuko started to speak but Yuko interrupted

- This is not with you Acchan, you didn't do anything wrong, plus I doesnt see you for a long time - Yuko said with a sympathetic look

- Listen, I think you should give them a try, shall you? - Atsuko asked with a look of supplication

- And if you explain it to me? I see that you know of that came all this, although I imagine actually what happened… but I want to know why they decided to do it in this way - Yuko folded her arms and wait for a response of Atsuko

- Better let me explain - Minami's voice was heard and then the door was opened - I was who was supporting all those days and suddenly I ignored you… if it was me I wouldn't be here right now - Yuko keep silent - It was all a plan of Haruna… am… for this surprise party…

- Okay… - Yuko just said that frowning, she pushed Minami and back to the house, she stood front all the present with an expression that could cause fear to the worst and heartless murder, all were silent - I suffer during all this days, and you believe I will forgive all of you so easily? hmm? No, all of you line up - all was just watching at Yuko without saying anything - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?- Yuko scream causing fear among all - You too Minami, Acchan you stay there, and the people who I doesn't see for days too, you doesn't do anything wrong - Yuko ordered

- Y-Yuko seriously… this wasn't our in.. - Minami was interrupted again by Yuko

- SHUT UP AND OBEY! - That caused a silent in all the room, Yuko walked around the back of each one, no one dared to turn and see her… when suddenly

- What the hell?! - Mayu said surprised

- As I already knew! good Oshiri Mayu! - Yuko said with a big smile and started playing with the Oshiri of each member who was involved, causing each shout or put completely red, as opposed to those who had escaped the punishment were laughing loudly

- I don't know why Im not surprised because of the punishment, but Im surprised to see the punishment in this class of situation! - Atsuko said with a big laugh

- With this were okay and if someone says about this to Nyan nyan - she observe all with the serious expression again causing fear - I don't want to say what I will do… meanwhile… PARTY!!! - She said with her famous smile, causing the entire environment to relax causing more laughters from all

The party went off with laughters and happiness, but Yuko was just looking for her Nyan nyan

- Do you want know where she are? - Atsuko came with a smile, Yuko knew about who Atsuko was talking

- Of course I want to know!… is my birthday and she's not here… - Yuko answered with a pout

- Go home, you'll find her there - Atsuko whispered, this shocked Yuko of where was her girlfriend, she knew that Haruna had a key but why she would be there?

------------

Yuko back to her home as fast as she could, all the others remained in the party since Atsuko told her to return to eat the cake…

When Yuko got to her home the lights were off, everything felt like a deja vu, she started walking towards the room and turned on the lights, but anyone jump from a strange place, there were anyone, when she came she saw a note on the cabinet

Take the box of the side and open it
then put on you the contain of the box

Yuko took the box and opened it, it was a handkerchief and a bib, she watched the bib, whats the meaning of that?… she thought several seconds but decided to follow the orders, in the end she would know, she take the handkerchief and put it in her bag, she took way to the stairs, when she want to take the first step to the first echelon, there was another note

I hope this doesn't desperate you…
You see at your side 3 bottles of whipped cream? choose a flavor, chocolate, vanilla
or strawberry… or maybe the 3?… up the stairs and take the following note before to get to your room
don't cheat~

With the last sentence Yuko couldn't help but to smile, she see the 3 bottles of cream and decided to take the 3 of them, but she couldn't imagine well what was going out, but again she decided to only follow the orders and don't question anything, she climbed the stairs and reached the door of her room, there was the last note

We arrived at the last one!
This is my surprise gift, but before taking the tissue please eye bandage yourself
this is for my own safety and to maintain the surprise - wink-
When you open the door wait about 20 seconds and remove the band…
enjoy the surprise~

The curiosity was trying to won, but she follow the orders, she took the handkerchief from her bag and she put it on, opened the door as she tried to walk with the 3 bottles of cream without falling

- well… Im counting now! - Yuko said to Haruna without know if she was or not there - 1… 2… 3… - she was counting slowly filling up with impatience every second - 18… 19… 20! - She said and took of the handkerchief - eh?… - was all she could say, in her bed was a really long and big box, but the box had the upside down, the box was covering something, she approached the box, leave the whipped cream on the said and lift the box slowly, when she removed the box she could saw a nearly naked Haruna, with only a few ribbons covering her breasts and her inferior part, around her were several cup cakes  that made up the phrase "Happy Birthday Yuko" and another that said "I hope you're hungry… this is your gift"

- Happy birthday Yuuchan… - Haruna said in a seductive voice, Yuko just gulped without giving credit to what she saw . This is my surprise… sorry for ignoring you all this time… but I should keep the party and this as a secret and knowing you I had couldn't hide it… now… time to eat - she said the last with a more seductive voice as with her finger beckoned her to come to her

- This is definitely the best gift that I received  in my 25 years - Yuko said with a smile as she took the 3 bottles of whipped cream…

----------

- I think they did not return to the party - Atsuko said as all they were waiting for the birthday girl

- We should eat the cake without her? - Minami asked as she was watching the door

- Let's wish for the health of Yuko and for her best night of passion! - Mariko shout causing laughs from all

- For the perverted squirrel! - Minami shout

- For the perverted squirrel! - All said in unison

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] October 17 - Kojiyuu second part - 31-10-13
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:56 PM »
aww nyannyan's gift is so great  :heart: :heart:
dont be a cliffhanger and post the perv part!! :bow: :bow: :P :wub:

Silent reader for now

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013, 01:56:37 PM »
Yeah, finally i can read english version of this fic (without using google translate) lol.

Haruna + seductive act = perfect match for our perverted squirrel.

Abcari-san thank you  :bow:

And update your 'one chanche' fic soon  :lol:

Thank you again Abcari-san   :thumbsup

KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2013, 06:41:48 PM »
finally kojiyuu end up happy ending XD
hope u write about kojiyuu more and more Abcari-san  :wub:

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2013, 07:41:28 PM »
woooaahhh...  :shocked

that was really the best gift ever for Yuuchan...
hehehe... :w00t:

i can't wait to see Yuuchan "enjoy" her birthday gift..

kyahahaha...  :inlove:

update soon please..  :bow:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] October 17 - Kojiyuu - replays - 31-10-13
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2013, 08:40:31 PM »
Replays

Tam_atsu: okay xD I will translate that part just be patient C:

48GGMU: Do you know my spanish blog? awws! thank you!, and you are talking about the fanfic called "Una oportunidad" right? well, in my blog are 3 authors, I'm "SayoHyou" and the author who wrote "Una oportunidad" was "Haruko48" I will tell her that someone want the fic in english C: and thanks to you for read even if you dont understand spanish :'D

ptrd3009: Thanks, and its my favorite OTP, I will write more and more C:

edogawa4869: I know right? who doesnt want a Nyan nyan with all that cream?... xD

Thanks for who read C: and be patient, like you know I have to translate that part, maybe I will upload that in tumblr, I will think about it xD

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi

48GGMU: Do you know my spanish blog? awws! thank you!, and you are talking about the fanfic called "Una oportunidad" right? well, in my blog are 3 authors, I'm "SayoHyou" and the author who wrote "Una oportunidad" was "Haruko48" I will tell her that someone want the fic in english C: and thanks to you for read even if you dont understand spanish :'D

Yup, that fanfic. Thanks for google translate though  :lol: will visiting your blog soon. And i don't mind if the author didn't have a plan to translate them to english. As long as the author keep updating, it would be enough for me. Once again, thank you Abcari-san and Haruko48-san  :thumbsup
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] October 17 - Kojiyuu third part - 3-11-13
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 03:33:41 AM »
The third part is here, have a inappropriate things so is why I use my tumblr xD hope this wasnt wrong... enjoy?

http://sayohyou.tumblr.com/post/65958551030

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2013, 03:43:12 AM »
^ it would be much more tamer than the ones I have posted in the actual perv thread. 

Good job!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2013, 06:59:18 AM »
yeah~ thank you XD

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »
woooow...

finnaly yuu-chan can enjoy her birthday gift...  :inlove:

hehehhe...

^_^

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] missed day - Kojiyuu part 1 - 17-12-13
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2013, 01:14:10 AM »
I'm here again with a new two shots fic... kojiyuu of course xD so, this fic is only in english xD I will post it only here so hope you like it! tomorrow I will try to post the second part, which is longer that this C:

-------------

Yuko…

I hear my name far away… "Far away?… what was I doing?…"

I started to try to open my eyes… but I could´t… "eh?… why I can´t open my eyes?…"

--------------

"What happened?…" I asked to myself when I opened my eyes, I was in my bedroom, in my bed, nothing out of place… that was what I thought at the beginning, when I sat I felt a little dizzy, so I return back to my original position, when I do that something fall down, that thing was in my forehead,  it was a towel which felt damp... "oh… I'm sick?" I asked to myself again… "But how the towel get here?… I don't remember anything…" I kept talking to myself for a few seconds, then I felt a familiar aroma that filled the whole room…

--------------

"Yuko!" I had shouted her name many times and theres not answer, she wasn't in the practice this morning, maybe is somewhat paranoid of me to come on this way just because she miss one day, maybe she asked for a break, had something else to do or something else related to work, that's what everyone told me to try to calm me, but I don't think that, something tells me it was not for that, and for that reason I'm here, in front of her house, waiting for her to open the door, but that doesn't happen yet…

"I could call her manager!" I shout on the realization after a few moments of thinking, I take my cell phone and dial the number, the manager didn't take a long time to answer, after a cordial greeting by both of us I ask about Yuko, he answered that she hasn't reported with him in all the day, I know it… something isn't right, I said him that I was outside Yuko's apartment and that she doesn't respond my calling, we finally decided that I would wait for her if she returns here and he will look for her in other places.

I stood leaning against the door for a few moments thinking about where she might be, but then I hear a groan from the other side of the door… "Yuko?" I try calling her name again while hitting the door repeated times, but there was no answer, I remain silent to listen for something more and then I heard the groan again, I recognized the voice, it was Yuko...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 02:12:47 AM by abcari »

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: [OneShots/Short stories] missed day - Kojiyuu part 1 - 17-12-13
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2013, 02:38:49 AM »
Oh my! What's happening with yuko??? ː̗̀(☉,☉)ː̖́
You left me in curiousity author-san..
Thankyou for this new shots, and I'll patiently wait for tomorrow XD

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - 12kai