JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: Love is blind (UPDATED) [03/29 I'm sorry guys...]  (Read 51749 times)

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [07/28 Official Love is blind trailer]
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2009, 07:15:29 AM »
i love it so much 8D
and i cant wait to read chapter 7 ><

and i also commented on H!O xD

Offline hiyokokun

• _.-= ERI ♥ AI =-._
  • Member+
  • i don't trust u
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
I love the trailer, it's amazing how you can think something like that from the pv...  :twothumbs

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »
I'm new here, so I haven't read many fanfics... but this is such a great story!!!
(I was afraid of lot worse things coming due the possible meeting with Hanako. Luckily, I was wrong.)

Thank you and I'm looking forward to another chapter.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 05:36:00 PM by Serafis_CZ »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »
I was browsing and saw your fic. I must say.. I'm really hooked..  :w00t: TanaKame is so cute! I really like how the story is going. Very adorable!  :wub:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Brenda

• aka brendahh14
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »
Great trailer!! Can't wait Chapter 7!! *-*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:33:40 PM by Brenda »

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2009, 01:26:35 AM »
Ohh plz I really need to read the next chapter . I'll diee ! XD
please I can't wait more  :roll:

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [09/03 Official Love is blind poster]
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 05:42:23 AM »
Minna-san~ domo~~

Yeah, yeah I know... you're all waiting for chapter 7... and I'm really, really awfully sorry that I'm lacking with updates lately. Let's just say... I've been having some private troubles lately, that keep me from writing and also having an effect on my focus so... I ask you guys to wait a little longer and I hope you understand.

Anyways... I'm proud to give you the official Love is blind poster~

All the credits to this amazing work goes to Indigo for making this wonderful poster. All I did was sending the pictures XD

Thanks a bunch for taking your time in order to create this poster, Indigo! You're the best! *hugs*

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5931/loveisblindposter.jpg

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 05:46:34 AM »
I dig it!  :twothumbs

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »
Whoa! Look at Eri's eyes. Nice!

Offline chibimila

• Let ́s scream for ice cream~ ^^
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »
her eyes are scaring me...
but its nice made.  :thumbsup it really looks blind.
hope im no bother....my english is bad  :sweatdrop:

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
Re: Love is blind (UPDATED) [09/28 Chapter 7 - Revealing the truth]
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 12:17:56 AM »
Domo, domo~~

YES!! IT'S DONE!! WOHOOO!! Uhm... *clears throat* Uh yeah... minna-san... after all that long... looooong waiting, I've finally managed to finish chapter 7! I apologize for making you wait for so long but... uhm... I've had some private troubles in the past few month so... yeah, I'm really sorry for the huge delay. Now enjoy chapter 7~ Oh yeah... this one is even longer than chapter 6 XD

otsu-Kame~~

NOTE: Sorry for possible grammar/spelling mistakes

Chapter 7 - Revealing the truth

It was late as I quietly unlocked the door, carefully pushing it open. The house was quiet and dark, making it obvious that my parents and my brother were already asleep. I took my shoes off and tiptoed towards the stairs. It was not because I don't wanted to get caught by my parents but to not wake them up. I kinda knew what would come since my mom knew that I had been together with another girl. I'd have to go through a never-ending river of questions she'd ask me. For now I just wanted to go to bed and let all the hours Eri and me had been spending together happen revue. A smile formed on my lips as I already started to think about it while I walked up the stairs... the way she was dressed, the way she was talking, the way she was leaning onto me... all that caused my stomach to tingle.

„Reina?“

„AH!“, I exclaimed and jumped as my mom's voice startled me.

„Shhh... your dad and your brother are already asleep.“

„Sorry... but you scared me!“

„You're easy to scare...“

„Well, I actually did not expect my mom sneaking up to me in the dark“, I said and looked at her, „why are you still up?“

„I've heard you coming home, so I thought I'd go and check on you.“

„Check on me?“, I repeated and frowned.

„Yes, check on you... it's late.“

„I know.“

„I was worried about you, you know...“

„I'm sorry, mom... I know should've called you and tell you that it's going to be late... but I kinda lost track of time because Eri and me had been talking to each other a lot.“

„I see... so does that mean the date turned out well?“

„Yeah... except for that... small incident...“

„Which incident?“

„Come in, I'll tell you about it“, I said and opened the door to my room.

„Is everything alright?“, my mom asked as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

„Depends on how you see it.“

„What happened?“

„I met Hanako.“

„Hanako? What is that girl doing here in Tokyo?“

„She came here to see her friend perform on a rock concert.“

„Oh...“

„She had been sending me an e-mail and asked me to meet and go with her.“

„So you and Eri went to that rock concert too?“

„Nope.“

„Eh?“

„Eri and me went to an open-air orchestra concert held by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra. It was in the same area, so she kinda ran into us.“

„Wow, Eri really has taken a shine to you.“

„W-what?“

„Reina... you were never interested in orchestra music before.“

„Well... now I am...“

„In the music... or the girl?“, my mom asked and smirked.

„Oh, mom~ Please stop that!“

„No, seriously... is it really because you started to like the music?“

„Yeah... Eri told me a lot of interesting things about that music genre.“

„Hm... maybe I should start to tell you interesting things about green bell peppers and nattou too, so you'll start to like it as well.“

„Mom... that won't work...“

„Aw, why not~?“

„I will never eat that stuff, I hate it!“

„But Eri made you liking orchestra music too.“

„That's different.“

„How come?“

„Because orchestra music doesn't make me feel like throwing up unlike those horrible green bell peppers and nattou...“

„Oh my... it was worth a try“, my mom said, giggling.

„Oh, mom...“

„Did you tell her about it?“

„About what?“

„That you like girls.“

„Well... not... really...“

„Eh? But I thought you wanted to be honest to her.“

„I do... and I think now she probably knows anyways...“

„Why's that?“

„Because of Hanako...“

„Oh right... you met her.“

„Yeah... and she was obviously thinking that Eri is my girlfriend and well... she tried to make her jealous... claiming that I would still have feelings for her and she asked Eri if I ever told her about Hanako's and my past. In the end, Eri was totally confused and had no idea what was going on. And I felt sorry for letting her stand in between the fronts.“

„Reina, it's not your fault that Hanako is jealous because you finally managed to break free from her...“

„Still... that kinda messed up everything.“

„Don't think that, Reina...“

„But what if Eri really is mad at me for not telling her anything?“

„You're thinking too much, dear. I believe Eri isn't that kind of girl who gets mad because you didn't tell her something that takes a lot of courage to speak out especially since you two know each other for not too long. I bet she understands if you explain it to her.“

„You think so?“

„I know it.“

„Thanks, mom“, I said and hugged her.

„Always“, my mom replied and hugged me back, „but still... there's something I want to know.“

„Eh? What is it?“, I asked and looked at her.

„Why did you come back home that late? Are there so many things you and Eri are talking about?“

„Well... yes and I took her back home because I don't wanted her to walk around all alone in the dark.“

„Oh~ You took her home?“

„Yeah... why?“, I asked and looked at her, seeing a smirk forming on her lips, „hey!! What's up with that smirk?“

„So... you and Eri had been standing in front of her house?“

„Uh... yes? We just said goodbye and I waited for her to go back into her house before I went home.“

„Did you two... well you know.“

„What?“

„Did you two kiss?“

„EH?!?!“

„You know... your lips on hers...“

„WHA...?! N-NO!!“, I exclaimed, feeling my face burning as I blushed.

„Aw~ That's a pity... why not?“

„M-mom, I-I can't do this!“

„What do you mean by 'you can't'? Of course you can, Reina. Everything's possible.“

„Mom, it's... I've told you that Eri does not really know about my... orientation...“

„But you said that you think that she probably knows because of Hanako.“

„Yeah... the enhancement lays on 'I think' and 'probably'. That doesn't mean that Eri did process already what Hanako had said... or that she actually believes her.“

„I see... when will you and Eri meet each other next time?“

„Tomorrow.“

„Oh, really?“

„Yeah, we'll meet in the park to have lunch together.“

„So a picnic, huh?“

„Kind of.“

„Well... should I prepare something for you two then?“

„No, thank you... I want to do it on my own.“

„Oh~ You want to impress Eri?“

„I just want to put my own efforts into the... uh... date...“

„I see... well okay, I'll let you sleep then. If you really want to cook you need to be well rested... otherwise you're going to cut off your fingers or burn yourself because you're so tired.“

„I'm not that clumsy, mom.“

„Sometimes you are.“

„Shoo, off to bed and let me sleep.“

„Have a good night, Reina.“

„Thank you, you too.“

„And sweet dreams about Eri“, my mom chuckled as she got up and walked towards the door.

„MOM!“

„Good night.“

„Night.“

„Oh and... Reina?“

„Yes?“

„I'm happy that you finally found someone“, she said and smiled, „I hope things between Eri and you develop well.“

„Thank you“, I replied and smiled back, watching my mom closing the door.

I yawned and stretched, still smiling about the last words my mom had said. I was also very happy about that I met Eri but yet... things between her and me were still unclear. I mean, we became friends, that was for sure. But I knew that I liked Eri more than a friend... I was in love with her. I've already made my decision. I would clear up things tomorrow, telling her about my orientation and... the reason why I actually had to move to Tokyo. If I don't wanted to destroy what we've built up until now, I had to be honest. Even if that meant... I was going to lose her. With that thought, I slipped underneath my blanket and instantly feel into a deep slumber.

~~~ ~~~

On that morning I woke up very early. I had been up even before my alarm clock started to give its annoying beeping sound to wake me up. After taking a shower and dressing up, I went downstairs into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my family. They probably would be up in about an hour as well since I knew neither of them was a late riser, unlike me. I usually slept until lunch time, sometimes even late into the afternoon depending on how straining the day before had been. But this morning, everything was different. Even in my sleep I could kinda feel the excitement lingering inside of me caused by the knowledge that I would see Eri again. The more I thought about her, the more I had to admit... that Eri was the only one who ever managed to make me feel like I did. Nervous and excited.

„Reina?“

„Yes?“, I replied and turned around to look into my mom's sleepy face, „oh, good morning.“

„Good morning...“

„I'm preparing breakfast for you all.“

„I see that but... you're up very early.“

„I couldn't sleep anymore.“

„Excited about seeing Eri again?“

„Yeah... somehow I am. Do you want a coffee?“

„That would be nice, thank you.“

„You're welcome.“

„Wow, Reina... I can't remember when the last time was I've seen you that cheerful.“

„Well... miracles still can happen“, I giggled.

„Seems so“, my mom chuckled, „what are you cooking?“

„I thought about making some tamagoyaki, rice and the rest of the miso soup over there.“

„That sounds great.“

„Ne? See, I cook very often~“, I said and carefully placed a cup of coffee onto the table before I turned my attention back onto the cooking.

„What will you and Eri do after you're done with the picnic?“

„I don't know... maybe we'll just stay there and talk.“

„Just talk?“

„Yeah... talk.“

„Oh, right. There's still something you have to tell her.“

„Yeah...“

„Don't worry too much about, Reina. I'm pretty sure Eri won't back away from you.“

„I hope so...“

Even though my mom encouraged me about the whole thing with me telling Eri the truth about my past and also my orientation, I couldn't ignore the slight uncomfortable feeling that was growing inside of me. I would lie if I'd say that I wasn't scared to tell Eri... I was extremely afraid of her rejecting me and if that would happen... I'd lose her as well.

~~~ ~~~

„Here's a nice place to settle down“, I said, gazing up at the crown of the big tree, watching the leaves swaying in the soft cool breeze, „we'd be in the shadow of a tree.“

„Sounds good to me“, Eri replied and gently squeezed my arm, that was linked with hers, to emphasize her agreement.

„Let me spread out the blanket really quick.“

„Okay.“

I slowly let go of Eri's arm to spread out the small blanket I've brought with me on the grass, carefully putting down the basket which contained the food I've been cooking for the two of us. Even though I was not that bad at cooking, since I've always had to cook for my younger brother when my parents weren't at home, I couldn't deny that I was slightly nervous about how Eri would like the food.

„Come here“, I said, taking Eri's hand into mine, feeling a tingle in my stomach as I felt her soft skin making contact with mine.

I shivered at her touch, feeling my heart beat quickening. I shyly cleared my throat to cover up my nervousness as I carefully lead her over to the blanket, helping her to sit down.

„Thank you, Reina.“

„Don't mention it.“

„Doesn't the breeze feel good?“, Eri asked, closing her eyes.

I gulped as I watched the wind playing with her beautiful, long hair, her bangs gently swayed in the soft breeze. The sight was just... mesmerizing. I was pretty sure that I've never seen a girl that had been looking so... graceful even though she was just sitting there quietly, enjoying the wind grazing her face.

„Y-yeah... it does...“, I stammered, unable to tear my eyes away from her.

„That's what I like about summer... the soft breezes and the warm sun.“

„T-true, it's... really nice...“

„Doesn't your mood get all cheerful as well when it's like this?“

„Uh... I... don't know... I guess so.“

„Reina?“

„Y-yes?“

„You're funny“, Eri giggled and opened her eyes.

I shivered. It was as if she was... looking at me, staring right into my soul. I nervously bit my lip and started to roam through the basket. This was actually only a desperated try to calm myself down, an excuse to myself to stop looking... or more staring at the young woman sitting in front of me. If I only knew why her eyes had such a strong effect on me.

„Did you plan anything else for today?“, Eri asked, breaking the chain of my thoughts.

„Uh... for now... I'm planning on having lunch with you“, I replied, placing a bento box into her hands, „here you go, Eri.“

„Thank you a lot, Reina. I feel bad for causing you so much trouble...“

„No! No, don't feel bad... you're not causing any trouble for me!“

„But...“

„No buts, Eri... it was a pleasure to me.“

„You're so kind.“

„I...“, I started but didn't get far since my stomach decided to interrupt me with a loud growl, „o-oh... s-sorry...“

„It's okay“, Eri said and softly laughed, „I guess it's time to eat.“

„Yeah... well, dig in~“

„Thank you.“

„I hope you like it though...“

„Somehow I have a feeling that I will“, the girl in front of me replied and amazed me again by how easily she worked with the chopsticks, trying the first piece of food, „whoa, Reina!“

„W-what?“

„Say... are you sure you're not a cook or something?“

„Eh?“

„This is... wow, it's really good!“

„R-really?“ I asked, feeling some of the tension releasing my body.

„Yes, it is. I can't remember when the last time was I had been eating something that good.“

„Aw~ Come on, Eri~ It's not that special.“

„To me it is...“

„U-uhm... well I... I always had to cook for my younger brother when my parents were gone.“

„Oh? You have a brother?“

„Yeah... but believe me, you wouldn't want him as your brother.“

„Why's that?“

„Because he can be such a nuisance sometimes. He's way too curious and now he starts to get stubborn. Sometimes he'd hide behind the door of my room just to jump out at me, scaring me to death. Also he doesn't respect my privacy that much. I always have to kick him out of my room after I caught him poking his nose into my private stuff.“

„What a nice boy.“

„Wow, Eri... did I hear a slight hint of sarcasm in your voice?“, I playfully teased.

„O-oh... I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to talk bad about your brother.“

„Hey, calm down. It's okay, I know how you meant it... and to be honest... if it's you saying things like that about my brother... I don't mind...“

„Eh? Why?“

„I... I just do...“

Silence emerged between the two of us as we went on eating. My mind was racing. I tried to figure out the best way how to start my confession, to make it sound less scary for Eri. Suddenly I remembered all those reactions I've got after a girl found out that I was attracted to my own gender. The reactions always had been the same. First, a look of disgust crossed the girl's faces and suddenly they made a big circle around me... as if I'd have a contagious, deadly disease. Oh, please... Eri... prove me again that you're not like the other girls.

„R-Reina?“

„Hm?“

„There's something that... kept bothering me since... that incident yesterday...“

Indicent? Oh, right... she probably meant the accident meeting with Hanako. I silently cursed Hanako for showing up, shooting her poisonous arrows at me and especially Eri. Though Eri didn't seem to care much about my ex-girlfriend's words yesterday when we met her, I kinda knew that everything what Hanako's had said would haunt Eri's mind afterwards and that she'd start to wonder about the meaning of those words. Hanako was truly a master of manipulating. I knew that this was the moment I had to put the cards onto the table, to clear up everything. I was determined to tell Eri the truth. Yet I couldn't deny that I started to feel uncomfortable again.

„What is it?“, I asked, placing the bento box next to me.

„I... Reina... that girl yesterday...“

„Hanako?“

„Yes...“

„You... wanna know what she had said is all about... right?“

„Y-yes... I... I know I told her that you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to... I don't wanted to pressure you by asking you questions that made you feel uncomfortable...“, Eri said and paused, her fingers moved back and forth on the sides of the bento box, „but her words got me thinking and... I was quite shocked as I came to the conclusion that I don't really know anything about you... until now I didn't even know you have a brother.“

„Eri...“

„To tell you the truth... I lay awake last night, trying to figure out why Hanako would say such things to me... and about you...“

„Hanako is very good in such things... she saw you with me and that was enough for her to attack.“

„But why, Reina? Why? What was all the talk with love and you being addicted to her about?“

„Eri... Hanako... she...“

„T-tell me, Reina...“

I took a deep breath. There was no turning back now, I had to be honest. I just owed her that. Because of me she faced her painful past again, telling me everything that had happened even though her heart was bleeding with every memory she had been recalling. Now it was my turn... my turn to show her that I was trusting her.

„Hanako... is my ex-girlfriend.“

„E-ex-girlfriend?“

„Yes...“

„S-so... she didn't lie?“

„No, she didn't...“

„I see...“

„Eri... there's something... that I kept for myself because... I... I was afraid of losing you...“

„Losing me? Reina, don't be silly! You'd... never lose me...“

„Even... if I told you that... I... I feel different?“

„F-feel... different?“

„Eri... I don't like guys... I'm attracted to girls.“

„So... you really are...?“

„Yes... that's why Hanako thought that... that you're my new girlfriend“, I said, nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

„Yeah, I remember her saying something like that...“

„She tried to make you jealous.“

„J-jealous?“

„Yes... since she didn't know that you're not my girlfriend... she intended to make you all furious and break up with me... only to mess up my life again.“

„Oh... had a bad break-up?“

„A very bad one...“

„Who ended it?“

„Hanako.“

„Then... I don't get why she was trying to make me jealous... what was the point of all that?“

„I guess it's only because things with her boyfriend don't go that well like they should.“

„She has a boyfriend?“

„Yeah, he was the one she left me for and also the one she had before me. I caught her kissing him when I was looking for her. She then told me that she never really loved me... and that she only used me to make her ex jealous...“

„That's horrible... I'm sorry you had to experience that, Reina...“, Eri said and moved her hand, finding my arm, sliding up her hand to put it onto my shoulder.

„I-it's okay... I should've known better and that's what I've got. Serves me right...“, I replied, shivering at Eri's touch.

„But you really loved her, right?“

„Yes, I did...“

„She doesn't deserve you.“

„W-what?“

„She doesn't deserve you, Reina. If you ask me... she's pretty stupid.“

„H-how so?“

„Because... she didn't appreciate what she had.“

„Eh?“

„She let someone so amazing go... she cheated on you, she hurted you, she kicked your feelings with her feet... enough reasons why she doesn't deserve you?“

„Oh, Eri...“

„I hope you find a girl that treats you the way you deserve it.“

„T-thanks...“

Eri warmly smiled and gently squeezed my shoulder, a jolt shot through my body causing my stomach to tingle. For one brief moment I thought about telling Eri right away that I fell in love with her but I quickly pushed that thought aside. It was way too early for that. I'd catch her totally offguard and also... just because she didn't seem to mind my orientation didn't also mean she liked girls as well. Actually as far as I remembered Eri had been never mentioning anything that went into that kind of direction. Orientation-wise I mean... but okay my guess was that she was absolutely straight anyway. Such a beautiful girl couldn't be attracted to other girls... right?

„Reina?“

„Y-yes?“

„Can I... ask you something else?“

„Sure.“

„What... what did Hanako mean when she said... that you're hiding the reason why you moved to Tokyo from me?“

„I...“

„I-it's alright... you... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.“

„No, Eri... I... I want to be honest to you...“, I said, biting my lip, „she said it because... I did hide it from you...“

„Oh...“

„The time back in Fukuoka... is something I'm not very proud of... and I don't wanted to scare you with it...“

„What happened?“

„I... was kind of a troublemaker back then...“

„Really?“

„Yes... I was a rebel... the one who always got into trouble with classmates, teachers and the principal.“

„What... what did you do?“

„I was disturbing the classes, I snapped at my teachers and whenever there was a brawl... I was in the middle of it... maybe even... the cause.“

„You?“

„Yeah, me... one warning chased the other and soon... I got expelled from school.“

„O-oh... I-I see... c-couldn't you attend to another school?“

„I did attend to two other schools but... I got also expelled from those.“

„T-the same reasons?“

„Yes...“

„You... you really were a troublemaker, weren't you?“

„Mhm... after getting expelled from three schools... no other school in Fukuoka accepted me anymore... and that's why I'm here now. I actually wonder why the school here allowed me to attend after reading my file...“

„Well... everyone deserves a second chance... except for Hanako, she's left out of that...“

„Whoa, Eri“, I giggled, „you're right with Hanako but as for school... in the strict sense that would be my fourth chance now.“

„In the strict sense... your first in Tokyo~“, Eri said and smiled.

„Now that you've said it... you're right.“

„See? This is a new part in your life, so it's never too late to show that you've changed.“

„True...“

„Though... I'm sure you're still a yankii sometimes~“

„EH?!“

„I... just remembered the way you... chased away those guys on the day we met.“

„Oh...“

„Reina... why did you help me?“

„You not really asked me that just now, right?“

„Please, Reina... I wanna know...“

„I just... couldn't stand there deedless, watching them threatening you... and after that jerk slapped you... I just had to do something.“

„But you didn't know me until then...“

„That didn't matter to me... I can't stand guys who are raising their hand against a woman... especially if it's that type of guy who thinks he can get all the girls by doing so. Who knows what else they could've done to you.“

„I'm glad that you were around...“

„Actually... that was a pure coincidence.“

„Eh?“

„On that day, there was a construction site and blocked the way I'm usually taking to go home from school so I went through the park.“

„Nothing happens due to coincidence... there's a reason for everything...“, Eri mumbled, yet it was loud enough for me to hear.

„Y-you mean...“

„What?“

„You said there's a reason for everything...“

„EH?! I... I said that outloud?“

„Well... you're were mumbling but... I could hear it.“

„Uh... never mind that... s-sometimes I say... uhm... random things.“

„Eri?“

„Yes?“

„Thank you...“

„For what?“

„For... taking me the way I am...“

„I... should thank you, Reina... You're the first one... who still treats me like a human... there are no awkward moments between us when we spend time together... you're able to make me feel alive and you're not avoiding me because I'm blind...“

„Why should I? You're... a wonderful person, Eri... and I enjoy every single minute I'm spending with you.“

„So do I, Reina... I like you for... you being you.“

„Oh, Eri...“, I softly whispered and hesitatingly wrapped my arms around her, holding her in a tight embrace but still ready to let go of her immediately.

„I'm glad that we met, Reina... because of you... I can live again...“, Eri quietly said and wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder.

„Tired?“

„A little...“, Eri replied and slightly yawned.

„You... uh... can take a nap if you... Eri?“

No reply.

„Eri?!“

I smiled as I discovered that Eri already fell asleep in my arms. I carefully shifted a little bit to lean back against the tree, gently moving Eri into a more comfortable position. Her head was now resting on my chest, her arms on my stomach. I lifted my arms and almost shyly wrapped them around her waist to hold her tightly.

J-just in case so she won't slip down...

I almost laughed about that weak excuse for myself to hold her like that. Still, the closeness to the young woman resting in my arms was killing me. I glanced down at Eri's sleeping face and felt my heart beat quicken. Even when she was asleep she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The urge to touch her grew inside of me with every passing second I was looking at her. I struggled to resist the temptation and tried to tear my eyes away from her but that turned out to be harder than I've thought... it was merely impossible. She was just... too beautiful. Eventually I gave in and slowly moved my hand upwards, gently stroking Eri's cheek. A soft smile formed on her lips as she sighed contentedly, obviously approving the touch. I continued to caress her cheek, watching her sleep peacefully. How long had she been awake last night to be knocked out like that? Not that I would mind her sleeping in my arms... not at all.

No, really I... I liked it...

To be continued...

And that's it for chapter 7. Again... sorry for the wait, I really hope it was worth it!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:35:09 PM by Kame »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »
Totally worth the wait! I love Reina's interactions with her mom, it's nice to read about them being so close. Also, the picnic in the park is so romantic. :shy2:

Ah! The TanKame love continues!  :wriggly:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
Yay! Super mom right there  :cow:

„Nothing happens due to concidence... there's a reason for everything

True, everything happens for a reason, I’m also a believer. And they are fated to meet to fall in love with one another  :luvluv2:  yay

Very romantic date  :gmon twirl:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »
No, really I... I liked it...
Really...I liked it too :wub:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2009, 10:07:43 AM »
Ngawww~ Glad Reina opened up to Eri..  :wub:

I lifted my arms and almost shyly wrapped them around her waist to hold her tightly.

J-just in case so she won't slip down...

Hahaha~ yeah.. just in case  ;)

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »
Oh this was definitely worth it :)
I think my fav part was at the end. It was so sweet how the 2 of them were lying together with Reina holding her Eri that :wub:
I like how you keep mentioning that Eri is beautiful. Cuz it's true :heart:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 02:16:10 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2009, 05:45:00 AM »
Awesome!!! :twothumbs
plus Reina's mom is so COOL!!! and the date... :luvluv1: :shy1: :mon lovelaff:

„So do I, Reina... I like you for... you being you.“
I think it would look better if we remove.. the 'for being you' part.. :mon misch:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »
 :luvluv2: tankame love~ ftw x3

reina's mom is the best!!

sweet filled chapter kame~ keep up the great work and ganbatte  :kneelbow: on everything

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 07:34:05 AM »
Finished reading the story in one shot.. Its really great.. Love the interaction of Reina and her mum.. it was so sweet and endearing..

and :twothumbs for Eri for standing up for Reina when confronted by Hanako

„You're funny“, Eri giggled and opened her eyes.

I shivered. It was as if she was... looking at me, staring right into my soul. I nervously bit my lip and started to roam through the basket. This was actually only a desperated try to calm myself down, an excuse to myself to stop looking... or more staring at the young woman sitting in front of me. If I only knew why her eyes had such a strong effect on me.

If only Eri could really see her.. she might faint  XD

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2009, 03:02:08 AM »
aaaaw ... I really love Reina's mum  :wub:   xDD ( I want Reina's mum  :roll:) She rulz!!! :bow:
 I really loved when Reina revealed the truth to Eri  :oops:

TanaKame moments FTW ~~~~~~  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You