JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~

Author Topic: In between [MayutanxMyao] - COMPLETED  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
In between [MayutanxMyao] - COMPLETED
« on: August 13, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
Just realize that i'm not sharing this one fanfic of mine..that still on going..

it currently chapter 3...ah..now already end...hihi...

n actually i made one fmv with the same title before..

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!

it Mayuyu x Lovetan with Myao in between them..huhu...

just realize i'm using a same pic for c2 n c3..lol.. :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:46:08 PM by sophcaro »
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Re: In between [MayutanxMyao][P-1] [on-going]
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 05:33:41 PM »
Part 1

-Inside the library in ‘T’ University-

Today…again..I’m alone..

I sighed..how many times already I did this..

I writing this useless taught and hoping it will less the burden that I felt right now…

Maybe it will help me a little..

Yeah..to survive in between the 2 important person in my life..

“Myao..” a sudden familiar voice interrupting Myao that currently spacing out while her hand playing actively with the pen.

“Ah..Mayuyu…why you’re here??” Myao quite shock at the fact that she actually met mayuyu. The truth is, recently, she trying her best to avoiding Mayuyu and her girlfriend.

“Me?? Are you alright?? Of course I come to study..” Mayuyu answered bluntly. She rarely see her best friend nowadays.

“Huh..yeah..of course..” Myao nodded and slap her face slowly and just enough to make her wide awake from her ‘own’ dreamy world before.

“U look totally awful..” Mayuyu said with concern as she can see Myao look very tired.

“No..not that bad..” Myao shook her head and pretending to rearrange the books in front of her that quite messy.

“I meant it..” Mayuyu said weakly while putting her books on the table.

“Just have lot of assignment..” Myao stared at the things that Mayuyu bring along.

“Owh..really..”

“Yeah..have quiz and test..full for this week..”Myao eyes roaming to the surrounding searching or that one person.

Is she coming along?? Myao felt uneasy as she think about it.

“Woah…that..BUT u done it well every time..” Mayuyu said bluntly as it’s the truth that she knew from the start.

“LOL..u too..” Myao laugh at Mayuyu statement as she knew Mayuyu is more n more better than her in every aspect.

She’s better than me.. Myao felt a bit sad as she taught her friends have more right on that one girl.

After a while…

“Ano..myao..” Mayuyu that change her interest to manga after elt bored doing the assignment reluctantly calling myao. There is something that she need to ask Myao.

“Yeah..” Myao curious as Mayuyu rarely stop reading her manga just to make a conversation with her.

“Ai-chan ask if u have time tomorrow..” Mayuyu eyes full of hope as she ask that. She really hope that Myao can make it as Aika might elt down I she reject it.

“Hmm…why??” Myao ask as she did have something important to attend tomorrow.

“Nothing..I guess she’s curious..”  mayuyu said with a smile on her face as she remembered her girlfriend cutely pout at her if she doesn’t invite Myao when they’re going to somewhere. Of course it’s not for special day or them.

“LOL…it strange to have your girlfriend care about me..” Myao felt a bit confuse and taken aback by that statement. She really doesn’t understand why Aika have such curiosity towards her.

“I do understand her..” Mayuyu said while wearing a smirk on her face.

“What’s with that smirk??” Myao raise her eyebrows as she said it.

“U are cute and cool…I also can’t stop caring about u..”Mayuyu grin afterwards and smile as she stared at Myao that quite shock with her statement.

“Waa..I doesn’t knew you think like that..” Myao smile awkwardly as she said it. it’s the first time Mayuyu tell her that cause usually mayuyu doesn’t show any emotion.

“PLUS very energetic..and lively..” Mayuyu added and kept grin by herself.

“Too much..I’m going now before I’m puke..” Myao start to put all the books and paper inside her bag.

“Already..” Mayuyu face clearly showing her emotion at that time. She felt disappointed as it’s been a while she met myao.

“Yeah..have discussion with my group..” Myao said while standing ignoring Mayuyu gaze that hoping she’s not going. She can’t really met those eyes as she might think back everything.

“Alrite..see u later..” Mayuyu said as she stared at Myao that look a bit in rush.

“Ja ne..” Myao wave her hand and walk away towards her destination.

“Matta ne..” Mayuyu said weakly as they are in library after all. She then continue reading a manga that she bring before.

-Student meeting room-

There is a group of people are discussing about a certain things that related to their group works. Everyone are pretty heated up by giving opinion and comment about each other idea except one person that just stared blankly at each of them and sometimes nodding or shook her head as the sign that she agree or not with their idea.

……………………………………………………………………………….

~Myao PV~

I don’t really focus recently..same as today…this discussion group..

I take a step forward as trying to make things busy around me..

I taking lot of responsibility..being a leader..

Involve in many things..

Being part of sports event…

Is this the right things to do..

My body..can it afford this pain..

……………………………………………………………………………

“Myao..how about this..” one of the member showing her idea in a piece of paper.

“Yeah..why not..” Myao said absent minded and try to end this discussion quickly.

“Alright..let’s wrap this meeting as everyone already know their own duty..” Myao said suddenly even though the other member still discussing.

“Can??” Myao added while gazing at each of her group member. She is the leader of this group and she’s not really felt like one as her mind’s not there.

My mind…

“Give all the copy of ur idea and opinion to me so that I can review it thoroughly later..” Myao said firmly as she need to held the responsible that she have properly.

“Hai..” every member nod and agree in unite.

“So..when we met again..I hope that everyone already finish their own part..” Myao smiling widely to reassured everyone that there is no pressure in their part just a hope that they can do this together and be responsible with their own work.

“Alrite..” everyone tidy up their things and going out from that one room one by one leaving myao alone.

Myao sit leisurely and blankly watch the wall and her surroundings.

Suddenly…

*clap* *clap*

“Hmm..” Myao look confusedly at the source of the clapping sound coming just to meet a girl that make her heart beat fast.

“Well done..” Aika said while wearing a smile on her face. She felt happy that she can meet Myao again. It’s been ages for her that she doesn’t meet Myao.

“Ai-chan..” Myao stuttered as she said it still doesn’t believe what she see.

“Sorry for disturbing u..” Aika walk towards Myao as she said it.

“Iie…it’s alright..” Myao take a few step back as Aika coming near her.

“Mayuyu said u’re not really reject or accept my invitation..” Aika said weakly. There is the tone of sadness inside that one statement.

“Ah..yeah..kind of..” Myao still remember that she doesn’t give an answer to Mayuyu question before.

“It’s not that I want you to come..” Aika stop and stared at Myao.

“….BUT..” Aika look at Myao as she felt there is a need for Myao to go together with her and Mayuyu. So, she really want Myao to join them.

“I’ll come..” Myao said shortly while look straightly at Aika eyes. She can’t rejecting her own feeling anymore as that one girl come personally asking that one question.

“U come..” there is a sign of excitement and happiness on Aika face as she said it.

“Yup..I will come..” Myao nod weakly while wearing a satisfied smile. She felt happy when she see Aika smile. That’s the truth that she can’t ignore.

“Then…Ja ne..Matta ne..” Aika said excitedly and leaving myao alone again in that one room.

Lovetan…

To be continue…
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Re: In between [MayutanxMyao][P-2] [on-going]
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 05:38:55 PM »
Part 2

Lovetan…

Huh..I can’t reject her.. Miho sigh as she walking alone in the corridor of her faculty building.

I just..hopeless..

Miho arrived at her next destination. She’s involved in a sport event things in her university.

Suddenly, someone tap her shoulder from her back.

“U really busy are u..” that person said while walking side by side with her.

“Ah..Yuki..yeah..kind of..” Miho just nod weakly as it’s the truth after all.

“Ah..n Mayuyu is very happy about tomorrow plan..” Yuki said while wearing a smile on her face. She still remember how Mayuyu excitedly telling her everything.

“she’s telling u..” Miho doesn’t seem surprise about it BUT just impress how Yuki can make Mayuyu very open with herself.

“yeah..she’s like my little sister Myao..my fav little sister..” a very wide smile can be seen clearly on Yuki face as she said it. She’s really felt fortunate and bless as with Mayuyu by her side.

“LOL..”

~At night~

In Myao dorm..single room..

It’s damn long and tired day..

“Ah..Lovetan..” Miho mumbling by herself as she see the owner of the message that she just received.

See u tomorrow…

By Lovetan

Why she always treat me like this..

She’s cold before…

It’s better if she treat me like before.. Miho let out a long sigh as she lazily lay down on her bed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Flashback..

At the time when Lovetan and Myao not know each other…

-At the corridor..near Miho faculty-

Miho currently walk leisurely as she finish all the class for today BUT suddenly someone bump into her and she fall by herself.  That girl is Aika.

“Hey..you’re the one that push me!!..” Aika said annoyed with Miho that just standing there and not saying anything.

“I’m not..”

“Apologize!! Now!!” Aika glared at Miho that just make straight face and a bit confuse.

“What..I doesn’t knew anything..” Miho said bluntly as she doesn’t sure about it.

“JUST said it!! I don’t want to waste my time here..”

“I doesn’t stop or try to waste your time..you’re the one that drag me into this problem..” Miho said calmly while staring at Aika that look quite frustrated after listening to her answer.

“NO!! Huh!! I’ll never forgive you!!” Aika shout it straight to Miho face and walk away from there and leaving Miho dumbfounded with the situation that just happened.

“What’s with that girl..” Miho mumbling by herself still confuse with Aika attitude.

BUT her mad face..

She have dimples right??

Cute… Miho taught as she walk to her dome. She’s grinning by herself as she taught about the stranger that she just met.

A few days later..

Café inside the University. There is a small commotion in the middle of the café that gain lot of attention from the other students.

“What’s happening there??” Miho come to meet her friends there for lunch.

“Ah..Myao..”

“…there is a girl that lost her temper there..” Miho friend said while pointing out the 2 girls that being the source of the crowd there.

“Owh…really..” Myao trying to see what happened and walk through the crowd. Something bothering her.

Is it the same girl..that temper of hers are difficult to find..n that voice… Miho taught quietly while make her way to the front of the crowd.

-At the front row-

Miho quite surprise to see the familiar face that she clearly remember because of her temper.

“Ano..who’s right??” Miho whispered to the person that stand beside her.

“That girl..the one that have dimples..” that person said bluntly.

“Huh..sure??” Miho ask while wearing disbelief face as she still doesn’t believe what she heard.

“Yeah..I’m here all the time..” Miho look at that person attire. It’s the cafe worker attire. So, even she want to denied it, she can’t as it’s the truth.

“LOL..” Miho laugh as she think it’s funny to just think bad about that girl without knowing which side is wrong.

After thinking for a while, Miho felt there is a need to help that one girl. She felt it a MUST. A sudden action made by the other girl triggered her feeling towards actions. It make Miho run towards them and grab the other girl hand that want to slap that one girl that she want to help.

“U..” the other girl said while glaring at Miho that grab tightly her hand.

“Ah..GOMEN!! BUT I think u shouldn’t do this…” Miho bow a bit while her hand still grabbing tightly that girl hand.

“Let me go!!” that other girl trying to freed herself as it hurts.

“I repeat one more time..don’t embarrass yourself more..” Miho said with a serious tone as if she give a warning to that girl.

“BUT I..” that girl look at the surrounding and just realize that they’ve been surround by lot of people and everyone seems whispering to each other while staring at her.

“U wrong..accept it..and go..” Miho said with more calm voice reassured that girl to go away out of this people eyes.

“Huh..” that girl sigh and running away as soon as Miho release her.

“Are u OK??” Miho turn to look at the girl that she just met once before.

“AH..U..” that girl snap out from her blankly and confuse look to a surprise look.

“Me what??” Miho ask as she can’t read that girl expression.

“Huh..” that girl sigh and leave Miho alone confuse by her reaction.

“Waa..she’s a tough girl..” that taught immediately come in Miho’s mind as she only got a cold reaction from that girl.

“Hmm..maybe..” Miho staring that person that walk away from her.

She’s interesting.. Miho smile as she figure out it that girl is interesting in many ways.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Back to present…

“Huh..I miss that time..” Miho whispering to her own self and deeply in thought before fall asleep.

Next day…

“All work done..” Miho save some folder in her laptop and stretching out a bit after a long time sitting there gathering all her group member work to one and complete work.

“Myao!! Lunch together??” one of her group member ask as they want to celebrating the finishing work.

“Nope..I have something later..” Myao shook her head and close her laptop.

“K..then..” they going out with joy as they’re successfully complete their assignment earlier than the submission date.

*beep*

There is a message from Mayuyu.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Myao..can u fetch Ai-chan at her faculty?? The lecture gonna end late than it should.. Please…

From Mayuyu

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Ah..not that..” Miho let out a long sigh before replying back to Mayuyu.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Is it too late that u can’t fetch her on time?? I just done my work and are on my way already…

From Myao

……………………………………………………………………………………………

At the same time…lecture room..

“Mayuyu!! Give me ur phone..” the lecturer that realize Mayuyu playing her phone ask for her phone.

“Ah..hai..” Mayuyu gave her phone to her lecturer without replying Miho message.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“Ah..no reply..” Miho said weakly while looking at her cell phone.

“Hmm..”

To be continue..
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Re: In between [MayutanxMyao][P-3] [on-going]
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 05:44:17 PM »
Part 3

After doesn’t receive any reply from Mayuyu, Myao just assuming that she need to done the things that Mayuyu ask plus she did going through Aika faculty before going out. So, it doesn’t really matter for her.

~Myao car~

She’s currently driving to Aika faculty building.

-inside Myao minds…there are lot of taught…-

I made this promise to myself..

Not hurting either of them..

BUT this uneasy feeling make me re-think again..

I can’t blame myself or HER…

It just our situation..

COMPLICATED

“There she is..” Myao whispered to herself as soon as her eyes catch Aika in the middle of many people that waiting for the bus there. She park her car near there and walk towards that one person.

Myao tap weakly on Aika shoulder as she came from her back.

“Lovetan??” Myao asking as she’s not sure it’s the right person as there are too many people there.

“Ah..Myao?? What are u doing here??” Aika turn her back and quite surprise to see Myao. She did knew Myao faculty is at another building and can just walking to come there BUT there is no reason for Myao to be there.

“Mayuyu ask me to fetch u..she’s might be late..” Myao answer shorly while avoiding Aika curious gaze that look intently on her.

“Huh..Mayuyu!!” Aika suddenly annoyed and not really care anymore about Myao. What’s full in her mind is just Mayuyu aka her girlfriend.

“Let’s go..” Myao doesn’t really surprise anymore with that kind of change even though it too sudden. She just doing what she need to do as she ask Aika to following her.

Mayuyu..I need to teach her lesson later..why she didn’t tell me directly..huh.. Aika felt a bit unsatisfied n whining alone by herself while following Myao from behind.

Her temper sure doesn’t change.. Myao taught while listening Aika complains at her back.

She’s cute.. Myao grin by herself till she arrived at her car and going inside it.

Huh…what I’m thinking.. Myao suddenly pinch her cheek while sitting and look blankly at the front side.

“Myao?? You’re not starting the engine..” Aika that already sit beside Myao for a while felt quite awkward while asking that question as she doesn’t really any right to push Myao to doing what she want BUT it’s been a while they sit silently inside the car.

“Ah..gomen..” Myao scratching her head while turn on the engine and start to drive out from the parking entry.

“Spacing out at this time..hmm, love problem??” Aika trying to guess as she found out it’s something that Myao done frequently every time they meet.

“I don’t have one..” Myao answered shortly trying to focus at her driving rather than thinking about it.

“Really..BUT u always spacing out when we’re together..” Aika look very curious while asking that question.

“..I taught that u miss ur girlfriend..” Aika added while grin by herself.

“I’m not..” Myao shook her head and still ignoring Aika curious gaze on her.

Aika POV

I always think that Myao acting strange and awkward around me.. she’s cute…hmm..BUT she always like neglecting me or ignoring my attention..am I bothering her??…

Mayuyu friends is my friend..and Myao is her best friend…

Thus..it’s not strange right if I treat her like what I’ve always done..

Myao POV

Why she stared at me like..huh..my heart..please..please..calm down…

Be calm n act normal MYAO!!!

How can I spacing out like that in front of her..

I hope she’s doesn’t think I’m weird..

Suddenly..Aika receive a message from Mayuyu…

“Mayuyu..”

I’m sorry…I gonna be late.. do spend your time with Myao..she’s an interesting person..

From Mayuyu

“She really make things short and simple..huh..” Aika sigh and let out a small laugh as she find out it amuse to think  Mayuyu is very attractive and full of charm.

To Mayuyu..

Mou..Mayu..u better come fast..

HAI!! >,<

While Aika busy herself with her phone…

Myao realize one little things that poke her heart n make herself giggle quietly…

Her dimples..

Kawaaiiii… Myao glancing once in a while at Aika that sometimes pouting and sometimes smiling widely while reading and replying Mayu .

She already forgot that Mayuyu doesn’t replying her message before and not curious about it at all.

After a while…

They arrive at the promises place where they should meet. Aika sitting at the empty bench there while waiting Myao that suddenly excuse herself and disappeared to somewhere else.

After a few minute…

“This…” Myao came while hand out a tin o Aika favorite drink. She still panting and trying to catch her breath.

“Thank you..” Aika smile awkwardly as she’s quite confuse at Myao action that seems too different from her usual self.

“Welcome..” Myao sit beside Aika and drink her favorite drink that she’s buy for herself before together with Aika favorite things.

“Ano…” Myao give a small plastic that full of Aika favorite snack n things.

“Hmm..” Aika quite surprise as she look at the content o the plastic that Myao give her. all her favorite things is there.

How…how did she knew…

“U..don’t like it??..” Myao ask nervously as she look Aika reaction that seems differ than what she expect.

~Awkward silent~

Mayuyu…when will she coming.. Myao taught quietly as she think that Aika seems uncomfortable with her.

BUT suddenly

“I LIKE IT!!! LOVE IT!! Thanks Myao!!!” Aika excitedly showing off the things that she just got from Myao n explain why she like it to Myao that already knew everything about herself.

I knew it..Ai-chan.. Myao very satisfied with Aika reaction. She felt very glad n happy that she can make Aika laugh happily like that.

Her worried disappeared by time as Aika kept chatting with her about lot of things n she also sharing her own story to her.

Hope this last forever…Myao wish deep in her heart as she felt the happiness that she search dream for long is real n it’s now. The time that she spent with Aika alone.

O.. Myao doesn’t want to think about it BUT…

Maybe..not…Myao felt down as she see her best friend Mayuyu that quite far from them. She smile awkwardly and wave her hand towards Mayuyu that seems lost while searching for them.

“She’s here…” Myao said calmly trying to hide her sadness.

“Hmm..Mayuyu??” Aika look surprise. She doesn’t receive any message from Mayu about her arrival.

“Yeah..” Myao nod weakly while trying hard to suppress her emotion that seems unstable as she can see clearly Aika that smile excitedly after hearing that one news.

“Where?? Where??” Aika grin by herself as she felt excited because she found out about Mayu plans that want to surprise her beforehand.

“There…” Myao point out Mayu’s position that not far from them. Mayuyu still search them carefully and in hiding mode as she doesn’t want to be found before successfully execute her plan.

“Let me be the one that surprise her…” Aika grin by herself while put her things to the side and ask Myao to look after it.

She run towards Mayuyu while Mayuyu still not aware about Aika n Myao that already see her. Myao just look at them while deeply in taught about a certain things that bother her minds.

She let out a long sigh while smiling awkwardly.

At last…

I’m still at losing side…

Huh…

My unfortunate self…

To be continue…
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
In between [MayutanxMyao][END]
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 05:50:36 PM »
I actually update this a week ago...o 2 week ago...so...yeah...

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!

http://yuriando.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/in-between-mayutan-x-myao-end/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PART 4 [END]

A few days later…

At the cafeteria..

“Are u gonna wait like this forever??” a familiar voice suddenly ask Myao that sit alone while drink a juice drink that she buy. She already finished her lunch meal n just blankly staring at her surrounding without really doing anything.

“AH..YUKI!! huh..not again..” Myao quite surprise at Yuki that suddenly appeared by her side and without permission sitting at the empty chair there.

“What??” Yuki look absolutely confused when she see a frown written all over Myao face.

“U always..huh..suddenly appeared..” Myao let out a small sigh as she give up on explaining it.

“It just coincidence Myao..I’m watching u all this time..” Yuki bluntly say while sitting comfortably watching the other side o the cafeteria.

“LOL..”

“I’m coming here before u…n eating…n u still here after I done eat..” Yuki said while pointing out at the group of girls that chatting near them.

“Really..I dun think it’s been..” Myao briefly look at her wrist clock. After a while..

“…OMG!!” Myao shout while wearing disbelief face. She doesn’t realize it at all.

Time.. surely…fast than usual..  Myao whispered by herself.

Myao turn to look at Yuki. Yuki wave her hand to the group of girls that not far from them. They actually respond back as if they want Yuki to wait for them.

“Now..believe it?” Yuki ask while smiling widely.

“Yeah..what the heck that I think..” Myao awkwardly scratch her neck.

“About them I guess..” Yuki shifting her sight to a couple that happily eat and chat with each other. Myao also follow Yuki as she curious of what Yuki meant by that by looking at that one couple. Myao just smile bitterly.

“I’m right??” Yuki ask as if she doesn’t know the answer.

“Stop it..” Myao said weakly.

“Yeah..I stop..just..hmm..” Yuki glance at the couple before and turn back to look at Myao.

“What?”

“No space between them Myao…not at all..” Yuki said while patting Myao back.

“Waa..u talking like u know everything..” Myao say as if she’s very impress with Yuki sense BUT deep inside she’s a bit hurt with that one fact that Yuki tell.

“I’m one of the victim here..” Yuki let out a small sigh and smile awkwardly.

“U..” Myao can sense something in Yuki words.

“LOL..my fav little sister ignore me most of the time now that she have Aika by her side…” Yuki laugh awkwardly.

“That Mayuyu..” Myao can grasp the things that Yuki try to hide.

So..she’s..same like me..

“Un..” Yuki nod weakly.

~awkward silent~

“U know what..” myao suddenly break the silence.

“Hmm..”

“I think I can’t be here anymore..” myao said while taking out a small piece of paper. It’s her class schedule.

“Have class?? Go first..I’ll wait my friend that still eating there..” Yuki assuming as myao start to tidy up her things back to her bag.

“Owh..I’m not talking about going to class..” Myao stop n stare Yuki that seems confuse with her answer.

“Then?”

“I mean…here..” Myao said without really showing her expression.

“…”

“ I might be leaving..” Myao added while giving out a serious vibe that make Yuki suddenly anxious and nervous.

“U’re leaving?? Serious??” Yuki ask again as she doesn’t want to believe that one fact.

“Yeah..I’m not gonna lie about this matter..” Myao talk while wearing serious face.

“hmm..but why?? I thought that everything is well for u..” Yuki absolutely positive that Myao do not facing any problem except in that one matter.

“I know that u know it..” Myao stared blankly at the table in front of her.

“Them..” the sadness start to creep inside her mind.

“Yeah..they are..hmm..main reason..BUT not really..” Myao shook her head while playing with the straw in her glass of juice.

“LOL..don’t make me confuse..”

“I’m not..just..I got this offer…”

“What offer??” Yuki look intently at Myao while wearing a very curious expression.

“Further my study in more better environment…” Myao answered shortly still ignoring Yuki curious gaze.

“…”

“Ah..by the way..I leaving tomorrow..” Myao said while wearing a smile on her face.

“TOMORROW!!!” Yuki shout a bit loud before she realize it n cup her mouth afterwards.

“LOL..calm down..”

“Are u damn serious about this..” Yuki look straight to Myao eyes trying to find the damn truth that she want.

“Yeah..n I gonna tell them later..so don’t tell them anything..” Myao simply put her index finger on her lips as a sign to make it as a secret.

“Huh..ok..if that what u want..”

“Un..arigatou ne..I’ll go first..” Myao nod n finish her juice before stand n bow a bit to Yuki.

“Wait…now!!” Yuki quite startled at the sudden move by Myao.

“To class..lol..” Myao just smiling n walk away.

“Ah..yeah..” Yuki scratch her neck awkwardly n join her friend at the other table.

XXXXXX

A week pass…

“Nee..mayuyu…did u meet with Myao this few days??” Aika ask desperately because she doesn’t see Myao at all for a whole week. Not that she want to meet Myao BUT it just she’s curious.

“Hmm..i’m busy with my test n I think she’s very busy like me too..” Mayuyu stop doing her work and turn to look at Aika that sounds uneasy.

“So..not meet??” Aika look intently at Mayuyu searching deep in her eyes if she’s lying.

“Yeah…kind of..just after we eat our lunch together a few days ago..i meet her..” Mayuyu said bluntly trying to ignore the feeling that start disturbing her.

“Owh…really…what she said??” Aika ask again.

“Hmm..she said to take care of u..” Mayuyu bit her lips as she said it.

“That’s all..”Aika seems disappointed. She doesn’t even realize the change on Mayuyu face.

“N she’s going somewhere..i forgot…AH!!!”Mayuyu  say sadly but after a while, she snap her finger as she suddenly remember the most important thing.

“What?? What is it mayuyu??” Aika ask repeatedly with excited tone. She really want to know even one small thing more about Myao.

“She..she’s studying overseas..the next day after that meeting..she’s going..hmm…but I can’t send her because of that damn test..” Mayuyu stared blankly at her work that still undone.

“U know it??” Aika immediately ask as she doesn’t want to felt disappointed towards Mayuyu. So, she really hope Mayuyu to deny that she knew it.

“Un..clearly know it..why??” Mayuyu already can see clearly that Aika hate her for hiding it.

“Why u doesn’t tell me??” Aika ask while wearing a pair of eyes that already become a pool of tears in that second.

“Myao ask me to not telling u..” Mayuyu avoiding Aika eyes n continue her work.

“Why??” Aika ask again as she elt it’s unfair to be treated like that.

“Just..” Mayuyu answered shortly still ignoring Aika. She felt her heart will broken into pieces if she look straight to Aika eyes at that time.

U know it.. Mayuyu whispered sadly inside her mind. She felt some kind of pain again inside her heart. She knew it all this time. She just want to ignore that one fact n believe a love that Aika promise her.

“hmm..”

Meanwhile…

Myao at her new hostel..new place..unfamiliar but more comfortable than her last place.

Myao POV

I guess..

I make a right decision after all..  Myao let out a long sigh to let out all the uneasy feeling that bothering her.

Hmm..

Mayuyu..she knew it.. Myao stared blankly at a messageon her phone that she got at the airport.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Myao..I have a test..so..I can’t go to the airport today..n thanks for being a great friend myao..lovetan will never forget u for sure…n me too..do mails me when u free..I guess she too might curious about it..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Still..

I felt guilty..

She surely know it..

Thanks Mayuyu..

N..

Sorry…
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
In between [MayutanxMyao][END][FMV]
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
Aaaaa...hahaha...I forgot to share my FMV for this fanfic..lol..

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!

:deco: :deco: :deco:

~LoVe My LiFe~

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~