JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock

Author Topic: (Group) EXILE  (Read 19763 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) EXILE
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 04:30:56 AM »
Their Legacy is more than bricks and mortors. EXILE greet the 15th anniversary of his debut on September 27th, to announce the best album "EXTREME BEST" <released the same day). The theme is "so that the individual listener to hear the album is connecting the history of their own memories and EXILE". Single all 45 songs of the debut song from "Your eyes only ~ ambiguous my profile ~" to the latest song "Drive-of Joy-ride ~ delight" has been recorded is, a work that 15 years of EXILE has been condensed ing. ATSUSHI members, "but there was something really lot from his debut, I was able to come up here. In this way, it is really grateful to put out the best album, I am glad,"

So we can learn to pick ourselves UP!!! 15 Years in the business, you still haven't given up on me! :jphip:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: (Group) EXILE
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2016, 04:26:52 AM »
Apparently some evidence of this has been found, so it's probably more than just "rumors" at this point. Just to clarify things, LDH is the management company that takes care of EXILE and numerous other artists/musicians/groups/talents. Former EXILE leader HIRO is it's current president, but in light of this news coming out, the AramaJapan post states that he's apparently said that he'll be resigning that position.

AramaJapan.com - LDH Revealed to Use Bribery to Win Japan Record Awards
- http://aramajapan.com/featured/ldh-revealed-to-use-bribery-to-win-japan-record-awards/66144/
- http://shukan.bunshun.jp/articles/-/6709

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock