JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU

Author Topic: If Only (Mayuki) Finale part 1 28/03/2014 UPDATED!  (Read 33386 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: If Only (Mayuki) Chapter 6 28/06/2013
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2013, 07:46:55 PM »
Mayu and her curiosity wins XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2013, 11:07:09 PM »
surelly Mayu's revenge will be fun! i'm waitin for reading that  :grin:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2013, 07:53:32 AM »
Bwahahahah!!~!!~!!~ Yuko's virus has spread to Mayu!!~!!~!!~
 :twisted: 8) XD

~Ohoh...They've start calling each other name by their nickname!~!~ So happy~~
 :twothumbs XD :P

~Aww...Poor Yuko cuz' Mayu didn't give a nickname for her~~~
 :cry: :( :lol:

~But now, Yuko's pervertness has been pass down to Mayu!! Nyahaha!~!~
 :w00t: :D :lol:

~Well, congratz on getting a good exam result(?) don't know..LOL!~!~!~
 :roll: :oops: :)

~Anyway, pls update soon, i'll be waiting for it!~!~ Nice chapter!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2013, 07:56:58 AM »
Now i know the first prologue was yuki pov

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »
Kinda sad for Yuko that Mayu didn't give her a nickname :err:
But Haruna'll soon give her nickname , maybe :bigdeal:
Yuko loved Haruna in the first sight :shy2:
Yuki's sure like teasing Mayu :wahaha:
Yuko's pervertness is speard to Mayu :on gay:
I'm too curious about what'll Mayu do to revenge Yuki :on drink:
Also how'll Yuko make Haruna fall in love with her :ding:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
Re: If Only (Mayuki) Chapter 7 30/06/2013
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2013, 05:09:49 PM »
As always, im really happy you guys like my fic. Your comments has really motivate me.
Here's chapter 7 though its a little crappy. I still hope you enjoy it. Dozo!~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was leaning on the wall outside the school's main gate, waiting for yuki. Minutes later, yuki and her friends started walking out of school.

She saw me and bid her farewell to her friends.

Hey mayuyu! Let's go. Yuki said.

Erm.. Yukirin? Do you wanna visit my house? I been to your house before. So I was thinking you should come see my house too. I proposed.

Now? But... im sweaty and dirty. You wouldn't want a dirty guest in your house right? Yuki said.

You can bathe at my house. I insisted.

Well, fine. I will go then. Yuki said. Yay! I cheered. Come on! Lets go! I said. Alright. Yuki smiled and walked first.

I smirked evilly at her back. Part one of revenge, invite yuki to my house, check! I said in my head.

Finally reach home, tadaima. I said. Ojamashimasu. Yuki said.

Wow! Nice house you have here, mayuyu. Yuki said.

Thanks. Its the only property left by my dead parents. I said. Im sorry. Yuki said. Its okay. I assured her.

Are you hungry? I asked. Im gonna prepared some dinner.

Yuki is about to answer when her stomach suddenly grumble. I giggled. I would take that as a yes. I said. Yuki just nod.

Yukirin, keep yourself entertained while I cook. I said. Alright. Yuki said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki POV
While mayu was preparing dinner, I went around her house to explore it. There's nothing much on the first floor so I went to the second floor.

The first door located on the right was mayu and yuko's room. There is a tag hanging on the door that says it.

I tried opening the door and surprising, its not locked. I took a peak before going in. Their room looked quite normal. Its very neat and clean.

While exploring the room, something caught my eye. It was a diary. I opened it up and began to read it. Looks like its mayu's diary. I didn't know mayu writes. I smiled as I read through it. But, the latest entry caught my attention.

Its was written " every night I have this dream. I don't know why I have it. Is it because I was having feeling for her? Everytime I see her, it never fails to make my heart pound. Maybe if I have feeling for her, maybe I had a crush on her, maybe I love her but... that doesn't mean she will like me right? What if I confess and she reject it? Wouldn't it break our friendship? I can't afford to lose her. If only she knew. If only she felt the same way. I wouldn't have to keep this secret." 

Mayu is in love? With who? Why do I feel sad about it? I thought. Minutes later, mayu called. yuki!! Dinner's ready! Im coming! I replied.

I placed the diary back to its original position and pretend nothing happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                 
Mayu POV

I called yuki as I lay the plates on the table. We both ate quietly. Suddenly,  yuki broke the slients. Nee~ mayu, are you... in love? I got chocked when she asked.

Daijoubu? Yuki said anxiously while hands me a glass of water. Im fine im fine. I said as I clear my throat.

What was your question again? I asked for confirmation. Nevermind. Its nothing. Yuki said.

After dinner, 

Yuki, the bathroom is on the second floor. You may bathe there. I said. She nodded and went.

Part two of revenge, making yuki comfortable. Check! I said softly.

After bathing, we went to my room and chat. We were laughing at stories we share, chatting about random things.

Its time. I said in my head.

Nee~ yuki, isn't it a little hot in here? I said while I took of my outer outfit.

Ma-mayu! What are y-you doing? Yuki stuttered. Yuki was shocked!

Perfect. I smirked in my head.

I walked towards her and push her onto my bed. Yuki was stunned. I slowly crawl towards her and cupped her face.

Yuki~ you are so dead. I said and started attacking her with tickles. Mayu! Hahaha Stop! Please! Hahahah.. yuki said as she tries to blocked my attacks.

This is what you get for teasing me. I said as I continue. But not long, yuki managed to get the upper hand.

She pinned me on the bed. We were starring at each other. All the playfulness we had not long ago disappeared. I blushed hard at the closeness.

Out of a sudden, yuki slowly lowered her head and the distance between our face is getting shorter and shorter. I was shocked but I didn't resist and began to close my eyes.

When our lips is only a inch apart, suddenly yuko opened the door. Mayu! Im ho- yuko stopped and stare at us.

It's not what you think! Yuki and I tried to explain.

When yuko realised what she was doing, she apologised and closed the room. She even locked it. Finish doing it before coming out~~~ yuko said in a singing manner.

Like I said, its not what you think it is! I shouted. I sigh and looked at yuki. She look kinda angry..

I guess you have to spend a night here because I don't think we can leave this room until morning. I said.

Yuki just sigh. So... lets sleep? I said. Yuki nodded and took the blanket to cover us.

My heart was still doki doki due to the fact that yuki is beside me. I shivered as it was kinda cold.

Yuki turned to me and hugged me. It so warm. I thought. We cuddle tightly throughout the entire night.

I smiled in my sleep.

TBC....
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:26:11 PM by Railgun96 »

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2013, 05:44:36 PM »
Thanks for the update! Cute Mayuki!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »
gerrrrhh Mayuki almost kissed!!  :ding:
Yukoooooo you showed in the bad timing  :angry1:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2013, 06:16:37 PM »
Lol WHAT THE HELL!

Yuko ruins the moment  XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 10:08:53 PM »
it's not crappy! you have to be proud of your work! xDD
nooo Yuko!!!! ahahhahahaha what a bad moment >.< omg ahha i can totally imagine the face that Yuko make in that situation haha
thanks for the update :3

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2013, 08:53:53 AM »
Yuko~~!! Why're you come home at the right time :on shady:
They were about to kiss :gyaaah:
But luckily that Yuko locked them so at the end we have a little of Mayuki :farofflook:
Yuki felt sad when she knew that Mayu's in love :hehehe:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :scared:

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2013, 10:04:03 AM »
Ah...Not only Mayu, my heart is going doki doki too~ Kyaaa!~!~!~
 :drool: :inlove: XD

~Oh...Yuki has read Mayu's diary and she'll misunderstood it i think? Yeah...
 :cry: :( :roll:

~Ma...Her plan go out smoothly but then...Something happen!~!~ Doki doki moment!~!~
 :oops: :lol: :heart:

~Uh...T-They almost k-kiss which i will not regret seeing that moment but then...
 :yep: XD 8)

~Yuko...Why are you ruining it all?!?!~My doki doki heart turn to Doko?Doko? Where's my Mayuki moment?!??
 :smhid :? :shocked

~Hahah...Well anyway, hope to see your update again~ I'm looking forward to it!~!~ Ganbare!~!~
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: If Only (Mayuki) Chapter 8 3/07/2013
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 06:08:49 AM »
Im back with another chapter. This chapter will have lots of mayuki. And im sorry for my bad writing skill. I can't really write romantic scene.

Chapter 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I scrunch my eyes as the morning light shine upon me. I slightly move my body but was block by another matter.

I look beside me and remembered last night. Yuki was hugging me tightly as though a mother was protecting her child.

I stared at her. She was sleeping peaceful. I stroke her cheeks with my finger.

Then my eyes glazed as her lips. Its was so seductive. For a short while, my body was on automatic. I couldn't help but lean in slowly.

As my lip is only a inch away from hers, I stopped, somehow able to control myself.

What am I doing?! I can't take advantage of her. I mentally face-plam. When I was about to back away, I felt something warm against my lip.

My eyes widen. Yuki sudden movement causes our lip to touch.

We stayed this way for a couple of seconds until yuki open her eyes and widen two times bigger than mayu.

We separated from each other.

I... You... we both said at the same time. Our face is as red as a Tomato.

There was a moment of awkward slients until I broke it. Erm... lets go outside. I think yuko has unlock the door. I said. Un. Yuki responsed.

As we walk down the stairs, we saw yuko waiting for us with breakfast on the table. We took our seats and began to eat.

So... did anything happen in that room? Yuko asked. I choked on my food the moment she asked that question. Yuki just turned red.

No-nothing happen! I exclaimed when I finally recover from my choked.

Oh really? From the way I see it, it doesn't looked like nothing happened. Yuko smirked at yuki due to her red face.

Just eat your damn food and stop asking questions. I growled as I eat my breakfast. Yuko just pouted.

After breakfast, we left house and walked to school together. Nothing interesting happen on the way so lets skip to lunch time.

During lunch time, I went to the garden to have some air as yuki and I are still having some awkward moments between us.

Yuko POV
I know something must have happened in that room. I can feel it. They must have liked each other but its too afraid to confess to one another.

They just need a spark but how? Hmm... I think I have a plan.

Lunch break,

nee... yuki? I asked. Hmm... What's wrong? Yuki said. Have you seen mayu? She seem pretty down today. I said. Really? She seem normal to me. Yuki said.

Damn! Mayu's gone and she kinda sad. This could only mean one thing! She went to the garden!! I exclaimed.

What's wrong with the garden?? Yuki asked. Since you've just got transfered here, I think you might not have heard the legendary garden spirits.

Garden spirits? Yuki asked with curiosity.

It was told that if anyone who goes there with a broken heart or feeling sad,  the garden spirits will ment your heart but in return, they will take your soul and you will have no other emotions other than smiling all the time. I explained.

WHAT!? Was all Yuki said. But how do I stop her? Yuki asked.

In order to prevent the garden sprits from not taking her soul, her soul must be tamed by the person she loved.

And to do that, one must kiss the other. I said. The person she loved? Yuki mumbled.

Hurry! There no time! I exclaimed. O-okay! Yuki said and went after mayu.

I hope this would spark them. And I can't believe I have made this stupid thing up. But, if things work out, I would be damn proud! I laughed.

Mayu POV

I was relaxing under the sakura tree until yuki came running to me. Mayu! Yuki shouted.

What's wro- mmm... my eyes widen as I felt a warm sensation, same as this morning. Yuki was kissing me!

It totally caught me off guard. She pulled back and stared at me. Mayu! I love you! Yuki said with confidence.

I was too shocked. My brain can't process well. First was the kiss, now with the sudden confession. It was too much for me. I...I... was all I can say.

Yuki's face expression changed. Im so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I must have hurt your feeling.

I know im not the one you loved but I have to do it in order to save you from the garden spirits. Yuki's was facing downward. She dare not looked me in the eye.

Garden spirits? I thought. I almost laughed but manage to hold back.

I smiled as I lift up her head and kiss her back. Now its was her turned to be shock. I pulled back and I confess to her.

Yuki, since the day you came, I have always loved you. Will you be my girlfriend? I asked sincerely.

Yes. I will loved to. Yuki smiled. I was so happy that tears began to fall from my eyes.

Yuki wiped them with her fingers. She cupped my face and we kissed. This time, with our eyes closed.

We laid under the sakura tree with my head on yuki shoulder. No words was spoken,  just enjoying each other's company. 

After school, back at mayu's house,

Nee~~ yuko? Have you ever heard something like the garden spirit? I asked.

Hmm.... nope. Never heard of it. Yuko answered. Why asked? Yuko asked.

Well, I heard yuki said something about the garden spirit when we were kis- I mean discussing on something. I said.

Oh... I see... yuko said. Congrats mayu. Yuko mumbled.

TBC....

Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 06:37:43 AM »
The surprising kiss catches Mayu off guard and Yuko leaving her seal of approval
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 09:17:30 AM »
Agh!!~!!~!! They're already a couple!~!~ Horayyyy!~!~ Nyaha!~!~!~
 XD :oops: :twisted:

~Bwa!~!~ Mayu restrain herself...But then thanks to Yuki's movements!~!~!~
 :twisted: :thumbsup :P

~Bwahaha!~!~ Yuko is so genius when it comes to love!~!~ I thank you Yuko~~
 :) :lol: :yep:

~Yuko-sama gomen! I regret saying bad things about you...i mean in da' previous chapter!~!~
 :D 8) :bow:

~Ah...Garden spirit eh? Nyahaha!~!~ Ah...Both of them confess and kiss!~!~ Kyaa!~!~
 :inlove: :w00t: :wub:

~Aw~ Pls update soon, i wanna know what'll happen next!~!~! Nice Mayuki moment!~!~
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 06:22:18 PM »
Garden spirits? That was pretty random, LOL! Thanks for the updates :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2013, 01:04:25 AM »
Yuko is the best!

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: If Only (Mayuki) Chapter 9 4/07/2013
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2013, 05:48:15 AM »
This chapter is more on kojiyuu.. since mayu has a girlfriend, yuko must have one too right? Anyways, please enjoy the story.

Chapter 9   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a few days since we confessed. Everyone can tell that we are newlyweds I mean new couple.

What am I thinking? We just got together and im already planning of marriage.

Well, good for me but there is something bothering me. Its yuko. Ever since yuki and I got together, she seem rather less happy and less energetic.

The strangest thing is, she is not much of a pervert anymore. I knew something was wrong with her so.. yuki and I when to confront yuko.

We saw yuko at the basketball court alone. Apparently, she was practicing but none of the ball she throws went in the basket.

Yuko! I shouted. Ah... mayu.. yuki.. what you guys doing here? Yuko asked. yuko, we need to talk. I said with a serious tone.

Is there something wrong? She asked. Yes! And its you. I said.

Me? What's with me? Yuko said.

You have been acting real strange this few days and its really bothering me. Did something happened? I asked.

Yuko sigh and finally explained everything.

I was really happy that you and yuki got together but... i felt lonely. Seeing you and yuki so lovey dovey makes my heart ache. Yuko said.

What about haruna? Didn't you say you will win her heart? Yuki asked.

I did but... everytime I'm ready to make a move, she's always with someone and they seem so happy together. Until one day, I finally gave up.

There's no way I can win her. Look at me! Im just a normal person. She's a rich man's daughter. How can I win her? Yuko said as tears can be seen.

For the first time, I was spceehless. Usually, I would always come up with solutions to solve our problems but this time, im not sure.

I hugged yuko. She began to cry on my shoulder, unable to hold back anymore.

All I can do for you now is to be by your side. I said in my heart.

~ after school ~

Yuko said she needed some air so I've decided to stay at yuki house for a day. I really hope she can be on her feet again. Haiz....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuko POV

I was walking around the park, remembered the times where mayu and I will play around this park when we were young. especially the playground.

I smiled as parts of the memories came to me. I still remembered one time when mayu and I was playing hide and seek.

She got lost but I managed to find her. She was cry so hard so I've showed a  oshiri dance. She laughed so much till she slept. Like a baby.

When i finally came to my senses, I realised I wasn't at the park anymore. I was near the city area. I continue to walk and followed where my legs take me.

Eventually, I came by a alley. I felt a chill down my spine as wind gushes past me. I decided to went in further.

As its was dark and hazy, I can't really see the pathway. Suddenly, I heard a scream. It was coming from the deeper part of the alley.

I ran as fast as possible until I saw a bunch of guys, surrounding a girl.

I can't really see her face as her bangs was covering it. She was on the ground, her clothes was torn into pieces.

It was as good as though she didn't wear any clothes.

I was furious. I sneaked up to one of them and knock him out. The others came towards me.

I raise my hands into defence mode, preparing to fight.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that I learned martial arts. Ever since our parents past away, im the only one left  to protect mayu as she quite weak.

I kicked one of the guys leg then uppercut him. He fainted. Two came running to me. I elbowed their ribs and kicked the other guy's balls.

As one of them was about to stand up, I slam kick his face and he fainted.

As Im done, I ran my palm through my bangs, combing them. ( majijo styles? XD )

I walked to the girl to check on her. Are you okay? Did they hurt you? I asked. As she faced up, I was shocked.

Ko-kojima san!? What happened? Why are there a bunch of guys attacking you? I asked.

She calmed down and explained to me.

I was walking home after school, wanting to go home faster so I took the shortcut. I walk along the alley.

Suddenly, there were a bunch of guys surrounding me, asking for money. I did gave them all my money but they were not satisfied.

So they pushed me to the ground and began to stripped me. I was resisting and managed to let out a scream but they slapped me afterwards.

I thought I was I going to be raped but then you came and save me. Haruna said while crying.

I took off my jacket and lay it onto her. Come on, I will bring you home. I said. But she hugged me. I don't wanna go home. Im scared. Haruna said.

Alright. You can come to my house. I will tend your wounds. I said.

I began to squat down and asked her to hopped on. I piggyback her all the way home.

When reached my apartment, I walked my room and get a set of clean clothes and handed it to her.

The bathroom is beside the kitchen. You can bathe there. I said.

But she just stand still. What's wrong? I asked gently. Im scared to go alone. Can you accompany me? I blushed at her offer but agree to accompany her.

In the bathroom. She began to strip in front of me. Wh-what are you doing? I exclaimed as I closed my eyes.

I need to take off my clothes in order to bathe right? Haruna giggled.

I banged my head on the door and stayed that way. Tell me when you are done. I said nervous.

Even though i used to be a pervert, I became really shy now.

When she finished bathing, she called me. Im done! She said. I turned around and almost had a nosebleed.

The clothes I gave was abit too small for her so its very tight on her and can see her smooth tummy.

I blinked a few time and managed to get my senses back.

Please wait outside. I need to bathe. After that, I pushed her out of the bathroom and began to clean myself.

After bathing, I saw her at the living room watching tv. I went to take my first aid kit and walked to her.

I will tend your wound now. I said. She took off her clothes and turn her back on me. It hurts me to see the big patch of blue black on her back.

If only I knew they were going to raped you, not only will I punched them, I will break their balls. I said out loud. Haruna giggled.

After putting some medical oil on it, she wore her shirt back. I showed her the bedroom and asked her to sleep on my bed while I slept on mayu's.

As I was about to sleep, I felt someone snuggle beside me.

I can't sleep. She said. I hugged her and stroke her hair.

Im glad that you came to save me. I don't know what will happen if you didn't. Haruna said.

After what happened today, I really want to stay by your side and protect you.

Will you let me be the one to save you when you need help. Will you be my girlfriend? I will protect you no matter what! I said with seriousness.

Un! Haruna said.

Now im not lonely anymore. I smiled as I slowly fell asleep with the one I loved.

TBC..

Li YiTong

My fics

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2013, 07:19:30 AM »
Yuko isn't lonely anymore after saving Haruna from the men.  Lucky she won over her
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2013, 08:43:02 AM »
You update so fast that I didn't have time to comment on your last chapter :shock:
Both Mayuki and Kojiyuu moments, I love it very much :wriggly:
I nonstop smiling when read chapter 8 and 9 :wahaha:
I'm kinda impress when Yuko made up about the Garden spirit :on lol: also when she saved Haruna from those perverted men :on voodoo:
Now, Yuko's not alone anymore, she has Haruna :on drink:
Kojiyuu and Mayuki are done now :on gay:
I wonder will there a lot of dramas are waiting for them :on cloudeye:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU