JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Believin`

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265501 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 5) UPDATE!
« Reply #600 on: August 11, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »
I got interrupted by my parents when reading this... but it was so wonderful~~~~ (I've been using that word too much)
Whoo!! Sasshi!!! Yosha Ikuzo!!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #601 on: August 11, 2013, 10:44:01 PM »
There are teammates...

It's going to be incredible...

Poor sae going to be fangirling by sashi

What kind of vacation are they going to experience?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #602 on: August 11, 2013, 11:04:53 PM »
Wait there is said that six of them are team now.
But there is seven of them. :? Who is out?
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #603 on: August 12, 2013, 10:28:53 AM »
Wow,, summoning technique,, so she only can do summon to attack and defend,, but i know this is not her full power,,
oh, and all of them in one team, it's great!!
waiting for the next update
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #604 on: August 13, 2013, 09:15:28 AM »
For those who don't understand why Akane said that SIX of them will be in one team and not SEVEN...

Remember that Mayu is not a hunter.. So, that is why she is not included into the count.

But no worries.. Mayu will follow them in their missions!

I'm already working on Chapter 6! I'll see when i can update it.. Woohoo!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #605 on: August 13, 2013, 12:36:03 PM »

Chapter 6 is here, people!! It's time for a vacation!! :whistle: :whistle:

Do i update fast or what?  :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

Enjoy!! :onioncheer:

Chapter 6 - Vacation before the mission Part 1

“Hold up! Hold up! Hold up! You want us to form a team!?” Rena voiced out.

“I should have guessed…” Jurina sounded.

“What’s wrong, Rena? You object to this formation?” Akane questioned.

“N-No.. Definitely not!” Rena held up her hand.

“Well, good then. Since you have the most experience here in Hellsing compared to the others, you will be assigned as the team leader.” Akane smiled.

“Come on, Akane.. Stop joking around….” Rena smacked Akane’s shoulder playfully.

Instead, Akane brushed her shoulder coldly and looked back at Rena. “Just so you know, Rena.. I take matters in Hellsing seriously. I do not joke a lot about things like this. When I appoint you as the team leader, it simply means you are the team leader.”

“EEEHHHHHH!!!!!!” Rena grabbed her face with both her hands in shock.

“So, we’ll be under your care now, LEADER!” Gakuran teased.

“I feel so pressured suddenly…” Rena panicked.

At this time, Jurina clinged her arms around Rena’s arm and smiled at her. “Don’t worry, Rena-chan.. I can help you anytime you want.”

“Aww.. Just kiss already, you two!!” Sasshi clapped her hands excitedly.

“Wait.. So Nezumi-sama is not in our team?” Yuki asked Akane.

“Oh yea.. Thanks for reminding me, Yuki.. I will assign Captain Nezumi as this team’s personal tactician and strategist. She will follow the six of you on your missions.” Akane said before pointing at Mayu. “Captain, I want you to give all the team members that special earpiece that you made for Yuki.”

Mayu’s eyes widened in shock. “H-How did you know about Yuki’s earpiece?”

Akane smirked. “You’re not the only one in Hellsing who is gifted with the talent to collect data, captain..” She then pointed to herself. “Before I became the President, I used to be the Captain of the Battle Strategy and Tactics Department too. But of course it was a hard time for me too, working as an S-class hunter at the same time.. But let’s put that aside. In short, there is nothing in Hellsing that I do not know about.” Akane winked.

Mayu then pouted and looked at Yuki who replied with a shrug. She then pulled Yuki to the other side of the room and whispered something into her ears. “Yuki.. From now on, if you want to say anything personal to me through the earpiece, click channel 2.”

Yuki smiled and nodded.

On the other end of the room, Chokoku suddenly pulled everyone into a huddle. “Their personal talk will be in channel 2..”

“How did you know?” Rena asked.

“No sound can escape from a werewolf..” Chokoku smiled.

“You know, I’m still not used to looking at you smile like this, Chokoku.. It still feels creepy for me.” Jurina said.

“Come on.. Chokoku’s fine now, right?” Gakuran suddenly put her arms around Chokoku, startling her a little.

“Y-Yea…” Chokoku immediately removed Gakuran’s arm from her shoulder. Chokoku seemed a little flustered by Gakuran’s sudden action.

“Right.. So.. When will be our first mission? What kind of mission will it be?” Sasshi asked, being curious.

“Why are you in such a rush?? The details will be revealed later on.. For now, I have decided to give your team a vacation. This of course includes Captain Nezumi as well.” Akane smiled.

“Wow!! A vacation!?!?!?!?!? Cool!!!” Sasshi immediately took out two nihon fans out of nowhere and start flapping around like a mad person.

“Oooo.. Hey, can I call Otabe along?” Gakuran excitedly asked Akane. Somehow, Chokoku is letting out a glare at Gakuran from the side. Upon noticing, Gakuran asked, “What’s wrong, Chokoku?”

“Nothing.. Just call Otabe..” Chokoku then left the scene.

Not understanding what’s up with Chokoku, Gakuran shrugged and asked Akane again. “So??? Can I call Otabe along??”

“The vampire queen? Sure.. You can call whoever you like..” Akane smiled.

“Hey, should we call Acchan, Takamina, Yuko and Kojiharu along?” Rena asked.

“Here’s the thing.. Takamina will be busy dissecting people. Acchan will be busy cleaning the house. Yuko will be busy scolding her own damn flock of sheeps while threatening to eat them if they don’t listen and finally, Kojiharu will be busy with village matters and the many problems that Yuko caused. So, I’d say don’t bother.” Mayu smiled.

“Sounds legit..” Jurina chuckled.

“Where will the vacation be held at? For how long?” Yuki asked.

“AKB Island. I have booked the whole island. We will have the whole island to ourselves for that time period. We’ll be there for two days one night.” Akane said.

“Wow! That’s cool!! Wait.. What do you mean, we?” Rena frowned.

“I’ll be coming along.. To make sure you guys don’t make too much mess.” Akane smiled.

“A trip to AKB Island, huh? In that case, I should not miss out on this either.. I’ll come too.” Nishishi sounded from the side. Nishishi and Akane then exchanged glances as if Nishishi knew the reason why Akane wanted to follow them to AKB Island.

Vacation Day – AKB Island

“Kya!!!! This is so refreshing!!” Sasshi inhaled as much fresh air as possible, standing on the golden sands of AKB Island.

“Hey, it’s true.. Nobody’s here..” Chokoku looked around, not finding a single soul on other than themselves.

“Otabe!! Let’s go for a walk!!” Gakuran put her arms around Otabe as they walked along the beach.

“I’d rather just chill in the mansion, you know? It’s so hot out here.” Otabe looked at Gakuran.

“You’re feeling hot? No problem…” Gakuran held up her other hand and released a little of her vampiric aura above them, shading them from the sun as they continued walking.

“…” Chokoku remained silent at the sight of Gakuran and Otabe walking away from the scene. At this time, Sasshi’s head popped out from behind Chokoku. “What's wrong, Chokoku? You look troubled…”

Without uttering a single word, Chokoku turned her body around and walked away. “Hey! Where are you going?? Wait for me!!” Sasshi immediately chased after Chokoku.

Another side of the beach

“Rena-chan! Catch me if you can! Wee!!” Jurina ran along the seaside, asking Rena to chase her.

“I’m a little tired, Jurina…” Rena continued laying on the mat, tanning her own body.

“Oh.. Look what we have here…” Jurina took out a melon pan from her pocket.

Rena immediately stood up and started chasing after Jurina.

“Catch me! Catch me! Wee!!!” Jurina playfully screamed as she continued holding onto the melon pan while running away from Rena.

“You’re dead once I catch you!!” Rena immediately ran full speed towards Jurina. Upon noticing Rena dashing towards her, Jurina immediately sped up as well.

“Give me that melon pan!! ROAR!!!” It doesn’t seem like a lover’s game anymore... More like a scene of a predator chasing after its prey.

“Kya!! Somebody save me!!” Jurina screamed for help as she noticed Rena’s eyes glued onto the melon pan that she’s holding while chasing her with full speed.

At this time, Rena took out her Decaforce sword, startling Jurina. “Rena-chan, you’re too serious!! This is not funny anymore!”

“Decaforce Type 3 - The Sonic Sword : Silfarion!” Rena morphed her sword into Silfarion and dashed forward towards Jurina.

Looking at Rena approaching closer and closer with her sonic speed, Jurina freaked out and immediately tossed the melon pan far away from herself, causing Rena to change her direction as well. Jurina stopped in her tracks, feeling angered and panting heavily while looking at Rena who is still chasing after the melon pan. “How the hell did it end up like this??? It was supposed to be romantic! How did it end up as a melon pan chase!?”

Being satisfied after catching the melon pan, Rena started munching on it and walked towards Jurina only to be met up with her angry look. Noticing that she made a mistake, Rena guiltily smiled back at Jurina. “J-Jurina?”

“Don’t talk to me, Rena-chan. Hmph!!” Jurina sulked and walked away from Rena.

“Come on, Jurina.. Don’t be like this..” Rena called out.

“LuLaLuLaLuLa!!!! Can’t hear anything from your melon pan mouth!!” Jurina ignored and continued walking away.

“I’m sorry, Jurina! Please forgive me!”

Jurina then spread her white wings “You can come talk to me when these wings turn into melon pan! Good day!”

All Rena could do now is just to sigh and smack her own head because of her own obsession of melon pan. Suddenly, Mayu and Yuki walked towards Rena and started a conversation. “You know, your obsession with melon pan is going to destroy your relationship with Jurina sooner or later..”

“Nezumi-sama is right. Get rid of this obsession and go chase after Jurina-sama now. She’s not feeling good now.” Yuki pushed Rena a little. Without a moment of hesitation, Rena chased after the sulky Jurina.

“Well, it’s just us now, Yuki.. Let’s get some tan, shall we?” Mayu proposed.

“Sure.. But let me help you put on some suntan lotion first, Nezumi-sama..” Yuki said as she laid Mayu flat on the ground, exposing her back to Yuki. She then grabbed onto Mayu’s bikini strap and gently pulled it off. After squeezing some suntan lotion onto her palms and rubbing it for a while, Yuki placed both her hands onto Mayu’s back and started moving around. Yuki sat on Mayu’s butt as both her hands slided forwards to Mayu’s shoulder and back down. Yuki’s hand slided to the side and rubbed against the side of Mayu’s chest.

*PANT* *PANT*

Mayu is starting to breathe heavily. Upon noticing, Yuki smiled and leaned her body down towards Mayu’s back. Mayu could literally feel Yuki’s chest pressing onto her back as she continued panting more. Yuki then closed in towards Mayu’s ears and whispered in a voice made out of only breaths. “Do you feel good?"

Mayu found herself panting even more from Yuki’s whisper and opened her mouth. “Y-Yuki.. This is a public area…”

There again Yuki answered with her whisper. “But nobody’s around to see…”

Yuki then started rubbing the suntan lotion onto both Mayu’s arm simultaneously as she started licking the back of Mayu’s neck. “A-ahhh….” Mayu moaned.

Mayu attempted to turn around but was stopped by Yuki. She wanted to tease Mayu as much as possible like what she usually do. Yuki then released her vampire fangs and grazed Mayu’s neck a little, before licking the blood off her, earning a moan from her. After that, Yuki licked her own lips and whispered into Mayu’s ears again. “You’re delicious, Nezumi-sama…”

“Y-Yuki.. Stop with the teasing already….” Mayu attempted to turn her back again but to no avail as Yuki was sitting firmly on Mayu’s butt.

“I’m not done yet, Nezumi-sama…” Yuki proceeded to continue licking on Mayu’s neck and sucking on it earning moans from Mayu again and again.

A voice suddenly sounded out from the side. “Wow.. The rumors were true.. Vampires do contain a huge amount of lust.. Look at the both of you.. So rough..”

“Sasshi? What are you doing here?” Mayu was literally shocked.

“I was actually following Chokoku around since I noticed that she seemed a little down. But she chased me away instead. She said that she wanted to be alone. Then I went to find Jurina and Rena but the atmosphere over there doesn’t seem too good. So I went over to Gakuran and Otabe. Their atmosphere on the other hand was way too good. I just didn’t want to disturb them.. I had nothing else to do, so I came here to watch..” Sasshi smiled.

“There’s nothing to see here. Go somewhere else!” Mayu shooed Sasshi away.

Sasshi then looked towards Mayu’s chest area and sighed. “Yup.. There really is nothing to see here.”

“Excuse me!?” Mayu’s eyes widened as she covered her own chest.

Sasshi’s eyes then diverted towards Yuki’s chest area. “But there’s definitely something to look at here…”

“Hey, stop it! Go find Akane or Nishishi to bother!” Mayu attempted to chase Sasshi away once again.

“Hmm.. Talking about them, I never really saw them much since we arrived.. I wonder where have they gone to..” Sasshi questioned.

Deep in the island, on top of a hill

Akane placed a flower onto a tombstone and sat down with her arms around her knee before sighing out loud. “Wish you were still here, Airin… I missed you a lot.”

“I knew it.. This was the reason why you wanted to come with them.. To visit Airin’s grave..” Nishishi then sat down together with Akane.

“I was a little too obvious, huh?”

“Not really.. It’s just that I know you too well.. You might have a strong character while facing your fellow colleagues but I know…You’re actually quite soft-hearted..”

“Airin loved this island a lot.. She once told me that if she ever died, she would want to be buried right here in AKB Island.. The place where we first met..”

“…” Nishishi remained silent.

Akane then smiled blankly. “What’s the use of having the talent in data collection when I can’t even find out who her murderer was? What’s the use of having so much power when I can’t even protect the ones I love?”

“Who knows? It could be the work of a demon.. Maybe that’s why there were no clues or traces left..” Nishishi stated, gaining the attention of Akane.

“You think so?”

“Meh.. I was just guessing.. Anyway, it’s already her third death anniversary, huh? Time just flies by so fast..”

“Yea.. Things were different back then when she was still in the organization as the Vice President..”

“I can understand.. The both of you were hunting partners.”

Akane giggled. “We have been through many hardships together before we were able to get to the top of this organization.. The former Ace and also Vice President of Hellsing, Furukawa Airi..” Akane then put her arm around Nishishi’s shoulder and continued. “And I’m proud that you inherited her spot as the Ace in Hellsing..”

Nishishi smiled. “Only the Ace? How about you promote me to the Vice President post?”

“Nishishi.. We talked about this..”

Nishishi giggled. “I know. I know.. I was just joking. The Vice President spot must always be left empty, right? Only Airin was worth that rank.. I get it..”

“It’s good that you understand..” Akane smiled before sighing again.

“You must really miss her a lot, huh?”

“Yea.. You’re right. I miss her so much that I could start crying now.. But Airin always taught me that life is meaningless if we keep remembering sad pasts. She would always live everyday as if it was her last.. A happy-go-lucky girl. Always smiling.. Always happy..”

"I miss her too... She was the one who brought me into Hellsing after all.." Nishishi smiled at Airin's grave.

Akane chuckled. "That's just Airin being herself.. She sees potential in you. That's why.."

Nishishi shrugged her shouldders. “Maybe.. But still, you seem to really love her a lot..”

Akane smiled warmly. “Yes.. I do love her a lot.. More than anyone in the world.. I will never deny this fact.”

Nishishi smiled and nodded. She then stood up and held her arms out for Akane. “Hey, you know what? It’s getting late.. Let’s get ready for dinner..”

Chapter 6 - Vacation before the mission Part 1
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 7 - Vacation before the mission Part 2

Yup! you saw that right, people! The vacation is not over yet!

Most of the OTP moments will be in the next chapter! *cough*Wmatsui moments*cough*

Stay tuned!! :on GJ:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:10:45 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 6) UPDATE!
« Reply #606 on: August 13, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »
Thanks for the update..  :bow:

Choukoku seems jealous at Otabe..

Love triangle..

Rena is too obsessed with melonpan..poor Juju...   :banghead:

Mayuki's moment always get interrupted..first, Jurina and now, Sasshi..  :lol:

And poor Akane..  :cry:

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #607 on: August 13, 2013, 01:01:48 PM »
Great update as usual...

What kind if adventure are they going to come across?

Can't wait to see the next chapter..,

Thank you for the help...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #608 on: August 13, 2013, 01:06:21 PM »
New chapter \m/
Yuki seems to love teasing Mayu a lot XD She's an S now :lol:
And Rena needs to control her obsession with melon pan and make up with Jurina soon :P I'm waiting for WMatsui moment.
Thanks for this update  :)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #609 on: August 13, 2013, 01:13:47 PM »
WMATSUI! WMATSUI! WMATSUI! WMATSUI! WMATSUI! BANZAI!!!  :cow:

Seriously, Rena-chan, do sth about your obsession with melon pans. = ='

Everyday Juriken

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #610 on: August 13, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »
Hehehe~ Choukoku's TOTTALY jealous~ :on lol: :on lol: So cute~ :shy2: :shy2:

But, something tells me Gakuran will make it up to her. :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

Ha! Sasshi and I are totally alike, trying to find someone to talk to, but nowhere to go. And, fangirling of course. :hee:

Nice update! Can't wait for the next one. Bye bye~! :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #611 on: August 13, 2013, 01:22:12 PM »
Poor Choukoku.  :cry:
Poor Jurina.  :cry: :cry:
Do something with this please. :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #612 on: August 13, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »
Ahhh I was just about to request airin's appearance in this story. But you just had to kill her off ;_;

As expected churi can't be in a story without Airin. Furuyanagi is Always together.

I wonder what would rena do to get back on jurina's good side.

Great update. Looking forward to your next update. :)

Offline itamana

• STEP FORWARD
  • ecchi
  • ^^ Don't ever think to give up!!!
« Reply #613 on: August 13, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: Rena and her obsessions  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayuki moment  :wub: :wub:

Thanks for the update ....  :bow: :bow:
Can't wait the next..... WMATSUI!!! :fap :fap

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #614 on: August 13, 2013, 02:29:00 PM »
NOO CHURI ;__; -Hug her- 

I'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* *WMATSUI* njsjdnwqjkndkjwqnjw

ahhh I rlly laugh a lot when rena is chasing a melonpan xDDD

THANKS!  :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #615 on: August 13, 2013, 03:23:56 PM »
great chapter overall...
but that part with Airin... made me die... sadly, my eyes were dry... thus... can not cry... Airin!!!!
Poor Churi... sad Nishishi...
just curious... did she really die, or did something happen???
well, let's put that aside... looking forward to those OTP moments

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #616 on: August 13, 2013, 05:47:50 PM »
Why there's always having someone disturb Mayuki moments !?!?!?! :on voodoo: :temper:
Please kevinwkl-san, just one complete moment of Mayu without being disturbed :mon pray2:
I wonder what happen in the past :dunno:
Oh~~~ Akane used to be the Captain of the Battle Stragedy and Tactics Department :ding:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #617 on: August 13, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »
My poor soul died as I read "grave" and "Furukawa Airi"... Oh my poor soul... Ohhhh...
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: August 14, 2013, 12:58:34 AM »
Airin!!!! Noooo!!!!! My ske oshi is dead T_T

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #619 on: August 14, 2013, 01:13:10 AM »
rena is so scary  :smhid
wmatsui moments??  :inlove:
poor akane  :cry:
i wish airin still in hellsing  :cry:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - Believin`