JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Love Psychedelico - Last Smile (Ext. mix)

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265519 times)

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 6) UPDATE!
« Reply #620 on: August 15, 2013, 06:38:01 AM »
Rena will become a monster if this go on...
-But show must go on...*nod* Yes...need to...
-And hey, i got this feeling where Choukoku is...
-Y'know...With Gakuran thingy~ Uhuuhuh...
-*depressed* S-So they won't invite AtsuMina & KojiYuu...
-I thought that they'll at least appear in a chapter...Maa~
-But what i'm worried about is...WMatsui moment!!~ Muahaha!!~

>Anyway, plz update soon!!~ Main objective: WMatsui moment!!~

Offline MaRJ

• wmatsui<3
« Reply #621 on: August 15, 2013, 11:31:48 AM »
haha jurina so sad rena treat her better comeon

update fast this is so addicting

Offline Luffel

• (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
« Reply #622 on: August 15, 2013, 11:41:43 AM »
WMatsui still need to finish what they started in Chapter 3 *ahem* *coughs*  XD I'm spamming refresh right now while waiting for the next update~
Tumblr | Twitter

WMatsui Fanfics: Personal Nurse | Kataomoi At Last | Even If That Flower Were To Wither | Sweeter Than Pocky | 14 Days [26th Nov] | Season of Snow [10th Dec]

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #623 on: August 15, 2013, 04:25:36 PM »

Chapter 7 is here, people!! Cheers!!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Enjoy!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Chapter 7 - Vacation before the mission Part 2

“Alright guys! We are going to have grilled fish for dinner tonight!” Akane shouted at all the members who gathered on the beach.

“Woo!!!!” Everyone cheered except for Jurina who still remained sulky and angry from Rena’s behavior.

“So, where’s the fish?” Mayu excitedly asked.

Now that they think of it, the whole beach was completely empty. No food. No fire. Nothing.

“All of you are hunters. So, you should hunt for it yourself.” Akane said.

“You want us to hunt for fishes by ourselves?” Rena asked.

Akane smiled “Of course you’re free to use any forms necessary to get the fish.”

“Easy…” Jurina said as she immediately walked towards the sea.

“Hey, Jurina.. Wait for me!” Rena chased after Jurina.

“Must Otabe catch her own fish as well?” Gakuran asked.

“Of course not. She’s a special guest. You can catch one for her, Gakuran.” Akane smiled at Gakuran.

“Cool! Let’s go, Otabe!” Gakuran pulled Otabe’s arm and ran towards the sea.

“…” Chokoku remained silent at the sight of the happy Gakuran and made her way towards the sea as well.

“This should be fun.. We shall see who is able to get the most fishes.” Akane smiled as she walked herself towards the sea with Nishishi.

---------------------------------------

“Hey, Jurina! We should catch this fish together!” Rena exclaimed.

“No. Go catch them with your melon pan.” Jurina then spread her wings and flew towards the middle of the ocean.

Still feeling guilty with her own actions, Rena sighed as she rolled her sleeves up, took out her Decaforce sword and dived into the sea.

Gakuran released her vampiric aura and formed a shape of a net before throwing it into the middle of the ocean.

“Nezumi-sama.. Stay here. I’ll get the fishes for you..” Yuki kissed Mayu’s forehead and dived into the sea. Mayu giggled at Yuki’s little action.

Chokoku dived into the ocean as well.

Sasshi remained seated along the seaside as she doesn’t really have to eat since she is a zombie.

After half an hour, all of them came back with a huge amount of fishes each.

“I got 25!” Gakuran shouted.

“17 here.” Chokoku sounded.

“I got 12 fishes.” Yuki screamed.

“22 fishes!” Jurina shouted.

“15 here.” Rena said.

“Akane and I got 19 fishes each.” Nishisihi said as she walked back to the beach with Akane.

Noticing that Sasshi didn’t participate in this hunt, Akane insisted. “Come on, Sasshi.. Get some fish. We’re kinda competing who caught the most fishes.”

“Well, if you insist..” Sasshi walked towards the sea. She then engulfed her arms in her green aura and immersed them into the water. The waves got much stronger after Sasshi’s action. All of a sudden, a huge zombie whale emerged from the sea and spit out tons of fishes from its mouth towards the seaside. Sasshi then looked towards them and smiled. “I’ve got 100.”

“Yuck! Nobody’s going to eat that!” Mayu complained.

“Well, seems like we caught a little too much, huh?” Akane giggled.

“We can keep them for other days..” Gakuran suggested.

Dinner went by smoothly for everyone except for Jurina and Rena. It was one of the most awkward dinner for them. There were a couple of times where Rena tried to feed Jurina some grill fish but was denied. Seems like Jurina was still angry with Rena.

“Alright, since everyone had fill their stomachs, it’s time for a game..” Akane clapped her hands.

“A game!?” Sasshi became excited.

“Not just any kind of game, though.. Let’s just say it’s a test of courage..”

“Well, this could be easy..” Sasshi said.

“There’s only one rule. No powers allowed. In other words, no flying and no aura channeling. Just walking.”

“EHHHHHH!!!????” Everyone got shocked.

“It’s called a test of courage, isn’t it? If you’re able to use your powers as you like, it’s going to be way too easy, am I right?”

Everyone nodded.

“Beware though.. This isn’t your ordinary test of courage as well.. Nishishi and I planted countless of traps throughout the entire forest. One mistake, and you might be dead.. I’d say normal humans will not survive 10minutes in this course.” Akane said.

“That’s not fair! Are you trying to kill us or something?” Rena complained.

“I trust all of you will be able to do it. You guys are S-class hunters after all, right? I’m just trying to refresh your minds about the basic survival skills.”

“I’ve been living in the wild for quite some time now. So this shouldn’t be much of a problem for me..” Chokoku said.

“See? Chokoku has confidence..” Akane said.

“We’ll take up the challenge, then.” Yuki stated.

“Good. I’ll form your pairs. Since Otabe will not be playing, Gakuran will pair up with Chokoku. Captain Nezumi will pair up with Yuki. Jurina will pair up with Rena.”

“Akane.. I want to change my partner. I don’t want to be with Rena-chan.” Jurina coldly said.

“Denied. Stick to your pair.” Akane firmly said, causing Jurina to roll her eyes.

Sasshi then said,“I think you missed my name, Akane..”

“You’ll be going alone, Sasshi..”

“Come on.. Stop joking, Akane.” Sasshi playfully smacked Akane’s shoulder.

“Who’s joking with you?” Akane answered with a serious tone.

“Why would you do something like this?? Why would you want me to go alone!?” Sasshi complained.

“It’s because I think you’re good enough not to receive any backup. You’re not afraid of the dark, are you?”

“…” Sasshi remained silent for a moment before continuing, “Fine.. I’ll go alone.”

“Good. Here’s what you must do.” Akane passed a map containing different entrances and an X mark to each pair.

“Each pair will enter the dark forest through different entrances and find your way to the X mark in the center of the map. There, you will find a shrine containing 4 dolls. Retrieve them and return here. But of course it will not be interesting if there’s no punishment for the last team to arrive, isn’t it?” Akane grinned.

“Emm.. What kind of punishment?” Rena frowned and asked.

“The last team to arrive back here will be slave to the other three teams for one whole day.”

“Then we definitely can’t lose in this. Right, Jurina?” Rena turned her head over to Jurina who ignored her completely.

“Alright then. Once you’re at your respective entrances, you may start right away.”

“Good luck, Gakuran.” Otabe smiled. Chokoku looked on silently.

“Thank you, Otabe.. Let’s go, Chokoku! We can’t lose!” Gakuran grabbed the torch on one hand and the other hand onto Chokoku’s arm and started running into the forest.

“Well, can’t let Gakuran-sama get ahead of us too much. Let’s go, Nezumi-sama!” Yuki said as she grabbed Mayu’s hand and the torch simultaneously before rushing into the forest right behind Gakuran’s team.

“Let’s go, Jurina.. We should hold hands. You’re not good with dark places after all.” Rena took the torch and grabbed onto Jurina’s arm. Jurina immediately ripped her arms off Rena’s grip “Go hold hands with your melon pans! Hmph!” she then walked herself into the dark forest.

“You screwed up big time, Rena..” Sasshi laughed.

“Oh, just shut up, Sasshi.” Rena entered the forest right behind Jurina.

“Well, here I come..” Sasshi ran into the forest as well.

Gakuran and Chokoku team

“Wow.. It’s completely pitch black here.. I can barely see a thing.” Gakuran stated.

“Even with this torch, it doesn’t seem to be helping much.” Chokoku said.

*CREAK*

“What was that!?” Gakuran and Chokoku immediately be on guard.

“Let me try to hear.” Chokoku placed her fingers behind her ears, hoping to hear the source of the sound.

*CREAK!!!*

“From above! Watch out!” Chokoku immediately pushed Gakuran out of the way as they witnessed something fell onto the very spot they were standing on a few seconds ago.

“That was really close..” Gakuran sighed out loud.

“Wait.. *sniff* *sniff* Do you smell that?” Chokoku asked. Gakuran proceeded to sniff the surroundings as well.

“Yea.. Smells like…honey..” Gakuran then pointed the torch towards the direction to reveal an extremely huge bee hive and greeted by countless of angry bees.

“B-Bees!! Run! Run! Run! Run!!!” Chokoku grabbed Gakuran’s arm and flee the scene immediately while being chased by countless of bees.

“You’re afraid of bees?” Gakuran asked.

“If we’re allowed to use our powers, I would have easily vapourized these bees! We can’t possibly fight with bees as normal humans!”

“I have to say Akane’s traps were really good.”

“Hey, it looks like there’s a pond in front. Let’s jump inside!” Chokoku suggested. Gakuran tossed the torch aside as both of them jumped into the pond and held their breath for as long as they could. After a few moments, the bees flew away from the scene.

At that time, they started swirling around in the pond as they noticed some kind of vortex from the bottom of the pond, sucking all the water including them in. Chokoku managed to grab hold of Gakuran’s arm and attempted to swim to the side of the pond using all the strength she has while resisting the extreme sucking force from the vortex. After a few oments of flailing her arm, Chokoku managed to grip onto the side of the pond and tossed Gakuran and herself out of it. Noticing Gakuran was unconscious, Chokoku started nudging her continuously. “Gakuran! Wake up! Wake up!”

At this time, Gakuran coughed out water from her mouth as she regained consciousness. “Chokoku?”

Chokoku then hugged Gakuran tightly. “You’re alive..”

“Y-Yes, I am.. You can let go now..”

“Oh.. Sorry..” Chokoku let go of Gakuran immediately and helped her to stand up.

Gakuran picked up the torch and smiled at Chokoku. “Thank you for saving me..”

Gakuran’s smile made Chokoku’s heart skip a beat. “What the hell is wrong with me?”

“Well, we’re almost there. Let’s go.”

Sashihara side

“Well.. It sure is dark here.. I can barely see a thing.”

*SNAP!*

Sasshi looked down and noticed that her leg got snapped by a bear trap. “Seriously? Curse my life..”

Sasshi then removed it and tossed it aside as if nothing happened to her. After walking a few steps ahead, Sasshi felt that she stepped onto something.

*CLICK*

“Eh?”

At this time, five harpoons shot out from the darkness and impaled Sasshi right through her chest. Sasshi sighed.

“You know, I’m really tired of getting such bad luck.” She then removed the harpoons one by one and looked at the wounded area. “Aw man.. Now I have to stitch these holes back.”

“So where am I now…” Sasshi held her map near her torch to see clearly. A gust of wind suddenly blew the fire from the torch towards her map, burning it right away.

“No!!!” Sasshi shouted at the scene of her map burning into crisp.

“CURSE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sasshi’s scream echoed loudly in the forest.

Mayuki Team

“W-What was that scream? Y-Yuki? I’m scared…” Mayu pouted.

Looking at how scared her girlfriend is, Yuki wrapped her arms around Mayu, securing her from her fears. “Don’t worry, Nezumi-sama. I’m here with you..”

Mayu smiled happily thinking that her girlfriend is such a loving and caring person. “I love you, Yuki..”

“I love you too, Nezumi-sama.”

Beep!

“Yuki, did you hear that?” Mayu frowned.

“Hear what?”

Beep!

“It sounds like a…”

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Mayu immediately pushed Yuki away from the area as they witnessed an explosion occur right before their very eyes. “Those were land mines..”

“You saved me, Nezumi-sama..”

“Of course, Yuki.. I couldn’t let anything happen to you.”

“Nezumi-sama…” Yuki caressed Mayu’s face.

“Yuki…” Mayu closed in towards Yuki’s lips and start kissing her.

“Mmm…” Yuki started sticking her tongue into Mayu’s mouth, roaming around trying to get deeper and deeper.

Upon noticing that their kiss was getting more and more intense, Mayu immediately pulled away while panting. “Yuki.. At this rate, we’ll come out last. Let’s wait till we get home first, ok?”

After landing another peck on Mayu, Yuki smiled. “Ok.”

Mayu then stood up and walked a few steps forward before she felt the ground beneath her became hollow all of a sudden. “Kya!!!!”

Mayu fell down into a deep hole.

“Nezumi-sama, are you alright?” Yuki looked down into the hole worryingly.

“Yea.. I’m fine..” Mayu was fine, of course… Until she realized that she was sitting on a large pile of worms. In fact, the hole was literally filled with worms.

“KYA!!!! YUKI!! YUKI!!! SAVE ME!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYA!!!!!!” Mayu hopped crazily while brushing off any worms crawling onto her.

Since they can’t fly, Yuki went to search for a rope or a vine. “Hang in there, Nezumi-sama! I’ll look for a rope!”

“YUKI, QUICK!!! I’M GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!”

As Yuki was fidgeting a lot because of Mayu’s screams, she accidentally stepped on something.

*CLICK*

A few harpoons shot out towards Yuki. Upon noticing, Yuki gracefully jumped and managed to dodge all of the shots. As Yuki noticed that these harpoons have ropes attached to them, she detached the ropes from the harpoons, tied them up and tossed one end of the rope down into the hole. Mayu immediately climbed up the rope and hugged Yuki. Mayu started crying like a child. “It was so scary, Yuki!!!!”

Patting her head like how a mother does to her daughter, Yuki comforted her. “Everything's alright now, Nezumi-sama.. It’s alright now.”

After looking at the map another time, Yuki stated, “We’re almost there, Nezumi-sama. We have to finish this now.”

Mayu nodded and got up as they continued their path towards the shrine.

Wmatsui team

*WOOSH*

“What was that??” Jurina shivered from the sound of the wind blowing.

“Jurina? We really should hold hands. You look really scared.” Rena insisted.

“No. I don’t want to be infected with your melon pan disease.”

*CREAK!*

“Kya!! What was that!?”

“That was just a tree branch, Jurina. Stop being so stubborn. Let’s hold hands.”

“You’re the stubborn one, Rena-chan! Is melon pan more important than me???”

“…” Rena remained silent.

“You can’t even answer to such a simple question!?” Jurina pointed her finger furiously at Rena.

*CREAK!*

“Kya!! It’s that sound again!!!!”

“It’s a tree branch, Jurina..”

“It’s not a tree branch, Rena-chan. There’s definitely something around here.” Jurina started showing some unknown kung fu pose randomly.

Rena then walked towards a tree and snapped a tree branch.

*CREAK!*

“Kya!” Jurina pointed her kung fu pose towards Rena.

“See? It’s just a tree branch breaking off..” Rena showed Jurina a broken tree branch.

“…” At this time, Jurina accidentally stepped on something.

*CLICK!*

A huge log started flying towards them in a high speed. Upon noticing, the both of them lay flat on the ground, causing the log to swing past above their heads and knocked onto some boulders on top of the hill. This caused the boulders to start rolling down towards them.

“Wow!!” Both of them leaped out of the way immediately.

“Jurina, you should watch where you’re stepping!”

“Oh, you’re blaming me now? Well, sorry if I almost killed you! It’s not my fault that I can’t use my powers!”

“No, Jurina. I’m not blaming you..”

“Enough excuses, Rena-chan!”

Something from behind Jurina caught Rena’s attention as it started growling at them. This caused Jurina to turn around as well. It was a wolf. “Jurina, get behind me.”

“No! I can deal with this myself! I don’t need your help.”

“You’re not trained in hand to hand combat, Jurina. You’ll get hurt!”

“Watch me! Hiya!!!!!!” Jurina leaped towards the wolf and punched it on the face. Unfortunately, the punch stopped upon impact. The wolf growled angrily.

“Oops.. I think you angered it a lot.”

“Kya!!!” Jurina started running away. Rena followed Jurina along as the wolf started chasing after them.

“Stop running all over the place, Jurina! We don’t even know if we’re running towards the correct direction!”

Before they knew it, the both of them reached the end of a cliff. As the wolf approached closer, it leaped towards them. Upon noticing, the both of them ducked their head, causing the wolf to fall off the cliff. As they were looking at the wolf taking its death leap, something from the bottom of the cliff caught their attention.

“Hey, I think the shrine is down there. We have to climb down.”

Both Rena and Jurina started climbing down the cliff carefully and reached their destination. It was a shrine with one doll left on the table.

“What!? We’re the last to arrive?” Jurina exclaimed.

“Well, I have to say I never expected this..” Rena giggled at Jurina.

“I’m still not talking to you.. Hmph!” Jurina walked away.

“Come on, Jurina. Please forgive me..”

“Your obsession of melon pan is scary, Rena-chan.. Until you get rid of this obsession, I will not forgive you..EVER..”

“Alright! I’ll get rid of it now!” Rena said.

“Really?” Jurina smiled.

“For you, Jurina…” Rena returned the smile.

While still smiling, Jurina took out a melon pan and showed it to Rena. Rena lost her smile immediately. Jurina then let go her grip from the melon pan. As expected by Jurina, Rena immediately slided towards the melon pan and caught it.

“You lied, Rena-chan!!” Jurina started crying and ran off into the woods by herself.

“Wait, Jurina!!” Rena grabbed the doll immediately and chased after Jurina.

Starting Point

Gakuran and Chokoku is seen running towards Akane and Nishishi. Gakuran then passed the doll to Akane and asked, “So, are we the first?”

“What do you think?” A voice sounded from the side, grabbing their attention. Both Gakuran and Chokoku looked to the side and noticed Sasshi smiling at them while sitting on her skull throne.

“What!? That’s impossible! Sasshi was the first?!” Gakuran was literally shocked.

“Oh, Don’t be jealous, Gakuran.. Just accept the fact that I was the first to arrive.” Sasshi sarcastically smiled.

“But how?” Gakuran asked again.

“Let’s just say my luck turned around..” Sasshi replied with a smile.

At this time, Yuki and Mayu were seen running out from the dark forest. “We’re back!!”

“Oh.. It seems the loser is clear right now..” Sasshi giggled.

“Well, we just have to wait for Jurina and Rena to return now.” Akane said.

Mayu immediately went towards Akane and shook her body hard. “What the hell is wrong with you!? We almost died there!”

“Well, you came back alive, didn’t you?” Akane smiled.

“Hey!!!!” Rena is then seen rushing out towards them.

“Hah!! Loser!!” Sasshi shouted.

Akane frowned. Something doesn’t seem right. “Wait.. Where’s Jurina?”

“I…don’t know..” Rena lowered her head.

“What do you mean you don’t know?!” Akane got angry.

“We got into a little argument and she ran off by herself.. I was thinking maybe she found her way back here or something..” Rena replied.

Deep in the forest

*Sob* *Sob*

“Why must Rena-chan love melon pan this much?” Jurina pressed her face on her knees as she sat under a tree.

“It’s as if melon pans play a bigger role in her life rather than me..*sob*

A voice of a man suddenly echoed around Jurina, startling her. “Poor poor little Center.. Crying on her own in the darkness..”

Jurina looked up and noticed a shadowy figure of a man approaching towards her. As the man approached close enough, Jurina’s eyes widened in shock. “V-Vergil!”

Chapter 7 - Vacation before the mission Part 2
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 8 - Vergil

NOTE : Yes, it is the Vergil you all are thinking about. From the Devil May Cry series.

Stay tuned!! :on GJ:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:11:42 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 7) UPDATE!
« Reply #624 on: August 15, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »
The hell, Vergil??? Then were is Dante???  :) :) :)

Waiting for your next update
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #625 on: August 15, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
DMC! AHAHAHAHAH! SUGOI~ XD

I wondered what role will Vergil be in this story! I can't wait and see what's going to happen now! XD thanks for your super-fast updates!  :cathappy:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #626 on: August 15, 2013, 04:44:38 PM »
Sasshi's so hilarious!!! :on lol: No wonder luck comes and goes around her. :bigdeal:

And Choukoku's realizing her feelings for Gakuran~! :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Time to get all lovey-dovey~~~ :hehehe:

Uh-oh... Jurina's gonna be in trouble. :scared: Is Vergil gonna control her or something?

...But... To tell you the truth, I don't really know much about the "Devil May Cry" series... :dunno: :dunno: Sorry. :dunno: :dunno:

RENA!!!!!!! You better get a hold of yourself!!!! Your girlfriend's in jeopardy!!!!!!!! Let's get to business!!!!!!!! :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #627 on: August 15, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »
Thank you for the update..  :bow:  :twothumbs

Who's Vergil?

Well, will know in the next chapter..

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #628 on: August 15, 2013, 05:25:59 PM »
Yay~ update..
Lol... sasshi's luck...

Jurina... face palm... Rena + melon pan = obsession is... normal...
...Ah... something bad is starting up again...

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #629 on: August 15, 2013, 05:38:36 PM »
Such a hilarious chapter :hiakhiakhiak:
Sasshi is the first one, wonder how's her luck turn around :dunno:
Mayuki's almost hot scene :on bleedy:
Sayaka finally realized her feeling :on woohoo:
Jurina jealous of melon pan :ding:
Where did Jurina go :on kimbo:
Vergil appeared :fainted: Who's that guy :wahaha: Why's he here :err:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
« Reply #630 on: August 15, 2013, 05:45:49 PM »
hello!

i just find your story today. i took a day to finish read it,

it is so amazing :twothumbs and i love it very much.

pack of action and drama :thumbsup

you update fast too, it makes me so happy :)

can't wait for the next update

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #631 on: August 15, 2013, 06:12:58 PM »
I was reading chapter 6...and...

GET AIRI ALIVE OR I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE! (not I won't...)

Lol Vergil coming in the middle of everything xD Well, I can't wait for the next chapter :D

Offline MaRJ

• wmatsui<3
« Reply #632 on: August 15, 2013, 06:34:50 PM »
the closes thing i know to vergil is virgil from dante's divine comedy lol

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #633 on: August 15, 2013, 08:05:15 PM »
It is not easy to get rid of something if you are addict on it.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #634 on: August 15, 2013, 11:04:17 PM »
Oh.. Poor Jurina... She's jealous of melon-pan

Vergil... Who is he?

Would Jurina turn into centre again?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tsumi

• Professional Fangirl, Expert Spazzer
  • WMatsui is life, SNSD is the Universe.
« Reply #635 on: August 16, 2013, 12:05:50 AM »
You've played DMC before haven't you because, I'm getting so many references.
Great chapter! I look forward to the next update.
Akimoto Sayaka owns my heart,
Matsui Jurina has my soul,
and whatever is left was stolen by SNSD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #636 on: August 16, 2013, 01:42:55 AM »
Vergil? It means Dante will be here too?

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #637 on: August 16, 2013, 02:05:24 AM »
And Sparda too???  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope there is Nero too....

So in short, Jurina can posssess that weapons..... KYAAAAA~~~!!!!!

That was cool~~~!!!!! Me want it!!!!!
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: August 16, 2013, 03:08:42 AM »
I don't know much about DMC but yay~ WMatsui~ XD

*imagines if someone I love has obsession with food* Hmmm.....what will I feel? ^^'

Sasshi solo moment was funny btw.  :lol:

Everyday Juriken

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #639 on: August 16, 2013, 04:04:31 AM »
Vergil from DMC?  :lol: :lol:
Is he friend or foe?  :O
Nice update btw
Update soon  :roll:
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Love Psychedelico - Last Smile (Ext. mix)