JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Apollo Program

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265218 times)

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 3)(UPDATED)
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2013, 02:12:00 AM »
atsumina's scene was so sweet~ :luvluv1:
yuko was being mean to mayuki couple...hahaha...poor them...

and...the zombies scene was very scary...imagining it while reading felt like they were chasing me instead....huhuhu...kowai!! :on freeze:

I guess yuko and yuki will get along too,finally...hhuhuhu..can't wait... :whistle:
btw,nice update.... :thumbsup

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2013, 06:39:37 AM »
Thank you all for supporting my fic.. :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

All of you guys flatter me way too much... :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee: :hee:

Please stay tuned for more action in the next chapter!!

Lots of fighting and lots of argument going on~  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2013, 08:17:01 AM »
another update again... Yeah...

Atsumina...were developing nicely.... acting shyly to each other

Jurina was such a scary cat.... so cute...

Yuko was so naughty, always made trouble for Mayu and Yuki

Well she could not handle the zombies...

Great Yuki came on time...

Would they help each other to kill the zombies...?

Why did zombies suddenly attacking people?

What's going to happen to all of them?

Can't wait for the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2013, 12:09:48 PM »
Ahh...The AtsuMina and the WMatsui couple is so cute~~
 :oops: :wub: :)

~Well, Jurina is sou funny in here...Nyahaha~ I like AtsuMina couple~~
 :twisted: :D :roll:

~Eh~~Yuko is so evil...or rather rude to the Mayuki couple...Poor Mayuki...
 :cry: :( :banghead:

~Ah...The zombie is attacking now?!?! Why? I thought that they're being lock or something?
 :? :huhuh :O

~Yeah! It's time for Yuki to show off now! Muahaha...Yuki go!! Make Yuko's jaw drop!! LOL
 :w00t: :D :twisted:

~Pls update the next one, i'll be looking forward to it!~!~ Can't wait!~!~!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2013, 02:06:52 PM »
Yuko doesn't like yuki at all.

So she'll find any chance she can to make yuki look like a fool.. :on lol:

The reason for the zombies roaming on this land will be revealed very very soon..

So, stay tuned!!! :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2013, 01:47:24 AM »
Chapter 4 will be up in 12 hours time!!!

Let the countdown begin! Weeee!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Stay tuned for lots of fighting and lots of arguments in this chapter!

Till then, stay tuned..  :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 4)(UPDATED)
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2013, 01:29:24 PM »
Here comes the 4th chapter of the series~~~ CHEERS!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Lots of fighting and arguments. :on GJ:

Enjoy!!  :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 4 - Teamwork...or not

“Thank god you guys arrived on time!” Kojiharu was finally relieved with the sudden presence from Yuki and Mayu.

“Go away, vampire! I do not need any help from you!” Yuko sounded.

“Said the wolf that almost got bitten by a zombie! You should thank me! I saved your life!” Yuki said angrily.

“Yuki, watch out!” Mayu suddenly screamed.

Yuko noticed a zombie reaching for Yuki from the side and immediately used her hind legs to kick Yuki away, hard. And of course the zombie missed its target, but the kick itself sent Yuki flying back 20 feet.

“You should thank me. I saved your life.” Yuko said sarcastically.

Yuki groaned in pain for a little while, then stood up, dusted her back, and glared at Yuko. “You did that on purpose! You could have just kicked the zombie away instead!”

“And so what if I really did it on purpose? What are you going to do? Call for batman?” Yuko answered sarcastically with a glare.

“Stop arguing, you guys! They’re getting up again!” Kojiharu said.

“Just go home and sleep, vampire! You bats are supposed to be nocturnal!” Yuko said.

“Not going to happen. Nezumi-sama has wished for me to aid you in this!” Yuki said angrily.

“And that’s not going to happen either. You will not aid me in anything and you will not interfere with any of my battles. Stay out of this!” Yuko said as she continued her counter attack on the zombies, dodging their deadly bites and slashes again and again until Yuki interfered again with a kick on the zombie which was attacking Yuko.

“I told you to stay out of this! Are you deaf?” Yuko sounded.

“You can’t do this alone! These zombies are too tough! If you have a death wish or something, go ahead! I DO NOT CARE! But try thinking about Haruna-sama for a moment. What if you really got hurt by these zombies badly? Who else will be there to protect her? How do you think she will feel? SO STOP ACTING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY OF YOURSELF FOR ONCE!!” Yuki shouted at Yuko.

Yuko became silent immediately at the comment and took a peek at Kojiharu.

“Yuko, please.. I don’t want to lose you..” Kojiharu said, while her eyes got teary.

After a brief moment of contemplating, Yuko finally gave in to Yuki’s statement. “Fine! We’ll work together. Slow me down, and you’re a dead bat!”

Yuki finally smiled and said, “You read my mind.”

“Now here we come!” Yuko shouted as both of them leaped into action together. For the first time since their meeting, Yuko and Yuki actually agreed to each other. The both of them fought hand in hand, guarding each other’s back. Their teamwork was almost…perfect. Who would have thought the teamwork of a vampire and a werewolf could turn out to be so good? With Yuki’s speed and Yuko’s strength, they managed to fend off the zombies more efficiently rather than Yuko alone. Still, after countless of hits on the zombies, it still didn’t seemed like the zombies slow down at all.

Yuki was already panting. “Wow.. Maeda-sama was right. These zombies are almost invincible!”

Yuko then said, “Not to mention their unlimited endurance!” also panting.

Mayu, who was standing together with Kojiharu far away, held her head hard. “Come on, Nezumi! Think! Think of a way!”

“Let me try calling Rena for some help.” Kojiharu said, while taking out her phone.

Atsumina & Wmatsui gang

“Erm, Rena? This is the sixth melon pan you’re eating right now..” Takamina stated.

“So, what’s your point?” Rena questioned, while munching on her melon pan.

“You know, you obsession of melon pan is starting to creep me out.” Takamina said as she looked at Jurina who is having her fourth melon pan and then Maeda who is having her second melon pan.

“You infected a nephilim and a zombie. Are you sure you’re not a supernatural creature or something? I suspect you’re some kind of a melon pan monster or some sort.” Takamina said to Rena.

“But Takamina, it’s delicious! You should take one!” Jurina said excitingly as she shoved a melon pan close to Takamina’s face.

“Please take that thing away from my face. It’s fattening, and I don’t want to eat it.” Takamina said as she removed her face away from the melon pan.

“You will never understand the power of a melon pan. The texture of it. The smell of it. The taste of it. How it melts away as it enters into your mouth! It’s simply irresistible!” Rena said as she closed her eyes, imagining it.

“You know what? I don’t even know what language you’re speaking anymore.” Takamina said.

“Nee.. Minami.. You really should have a bite.” This time Maeda offered her half bitten melon pan to Takamina.

“Well, if you say so..” Takamina said as she took a bite out of Maeda’s melon pan. This scene caught the eyes of both Rena and Jurina as they shot their evil grin again.

“You guys are making weird faces again..” Takamina said while munching on the melon pan.

“Oh.. Would you look at that these two.. We tried offering our melon pan to you a few times, but you keep refusing all the time. Acchan offered her half bitten melon pan to you just once, and you immediately fall for it.” Rena said with the huge evil grin carved on her face.

“Nee, Minami.. I want to eat that ice cream.” Maeda said while pointing towards an ice cream store a little far away from where they are right now.

“Alright. I’ll buy you one.” Takamina said, as she walked away from the scene with Maeda, ignoring Rena’s statement, leaving her shocked.

“Look at those two! Acting as if we’re invisible! She actually chose someone whom she just met, over her best friend who knew her since elementary school!” Rena said loudly being shocked with her friend’s cold attitude towards her.

“I guess it’s just us now huh, Rena-chan? Let’s go on a date by ourselves then.” Jurina clinged on Rena’s arm while shooting her cat like smiles to Rena.

“Well, I guess there’s no helping it then.” Rena smiled. Just as they wanted to start walking, Rena’s phone rang.

“Argh! I was just going to go on a date with Rena-chan. Why now?!” Jurina complained.

“Moshi Moshi! Rena desu~.”

“Rena! Come to the park immediately! Yuko and Yuki are in danger!” Kojiharu sounded from over the phone.

“What?! Alright. Tell them to hang on a little longer. We’re coming right away!” Rena then ended her call.

“We have to go, Jurina. Yuko and Yuki are in danger.”

“But what about Takamina and Acchan?” Jurina asked.

“Forget about them! Just leave them be in their own sweet world. Come on, Let’s go!” Rena said as she grabbed Jurina’s arm and raced to the park.

Kojiyuu and Mayuki gang

“This is bad. If ony Rena and Jurina was here.. Both of them wield the weaknesses of these zombies!” Yuko said.

“Too bad we don’t own any silver materials or any angel weapons. Not like we can touch them, though. If this goes on, I’m afraid we’ll lose all our stamina eventually.” Yuki replied.

“You guys! I’ve called Rena! She told you guys to hang on a little longer while she and Jurina arrive!” Kojiharu shouted.

“Seems like we have no choice but to hang on till they come and hope our stamina doesn’t deplete before they come.” Yuki said.

“I hate to agree with you, but it doesn’t seem like there is anything else we can do.” Yuko agreed with Yuki’s statement, panting.

Yuki noticed Yuko’s panting and asked, “What’s the matter, Yuko-san? Tired already?”

“You wish! I’m barely even close to tired at all! Watch me!” Yuko said as she pounced onto a few zombie and head butt them, causing them to tumble all over the place.

“Still as stubborn as ever.” Yuki smirked and joined Yuko in the counter attack again.

The both of them tirelessly trying to attack with full force, but to no avail. Nothing worked on them. They attempted a lot of punches and kicks, only for the zombies to crawl back up again. At the same time, they also need to prevent the zombies from going after Mayu and Kojiharu. Both of them dodged all the fury attacks from the zombies and end up facing back to back to each other.

“Damn it! Don’t they have any other weaknesses other than silvers or angel weapons? This is getting irritating!” Yuko said.

All of a sudden, Mayu shouted, “ I’ve got it! They do have a weakness! There’s no need for silvers or angel weapons!”

“Well, what is it?” Yuki asked.

“Their backs! Try breaking their backbones! Then break their limbs after that! They may not feel pain, but it will restrict their movements! Any humans will not be able to move when their backbone and limbs are broken! This will definitely slow them down enough till Rena and Jurina arrives!” Mayu explained.

“Wow! That’s amazing, Nezumi-sama!” Yuki nodded her head, being impressed with Mayu’s intellect.

“So, their backbones, huh? This will be easy.” Yuko grinned as she transformed into her lycan form.

“You sound pretty confident, Yuko-san.” Yuki smirked.

“You sound pretty scared, vampire.” Yuko replied.

“So, shall we go?” Yuki said as she cracked her neck and fingers, then stretched.

“Play time’s over, baby! ” Yuko growled excitingly as both of them springed forward together.

Yuko gave fury of punches to a zombie, stunning it, before gliding behind and released a powerful punch on the back of the zombie, breaking its back bone. The zombie then fell on the floor, attempting to crawl before Yuko break both its hands and legs, preventing it from moving completely. For sure, the zombies did not feel any pain in this. But it prevented the movements of the zombie just like how Mayu predicted.

“Wow. She’s right! Seems like that little mice really has an IQ of 140 after all.” It seems like Mayu has gained some respect from Yuko.

Feeling proud of herself, Yuko turned to Yuki to brag. “ I already took one down.”

Yuko’s eyes widened at the scene of Yuki, dusting off her hands with three motionless zombies on the floor, groaning. Yuki then looked into Yuko’s direction and smiled. “That’s cute, Yuko-san.”

“Don’t get too full of yourself!” Yuko shouted, being embarrassed that she lost, even in her lycan form.

“Sure thing a lycan is much stronger than a vampire in combat. But in terms of speed? I don’t think so.” Yuki then smiled sarcastically.

“Ok, then. Let’s compete and see who can take down more zombies.” Yuko challenged Yuki.

“I’m sorry but I’m afraid you will lose, Yuko-san” Yuki smiled confidently.

“Let’s make a bet, then. If you lose, you’ll be my servant forever!” Yuko proposed.

“Deal. And if I win, you will purr like a cat and kneel down before me, every single day for the rest of your life.” Yuki proposed.

Yuko smirked and agreed. “A fine bet! Deal!”

The battle continues. As a zombie tried to reach for Yuki, she jumped and used the shoulders of the zombie to reach the back of it before delivering two powerful blows from her knee and breaking off its arms simultaneously. Then she leaped into another zombie, slide through it from between its legs and let out a powerful punch to its back, breaking its backbone.

“I’ve got 4!” Yuko growled.

“I’ve got 5. Seems like you’re still one step behind, Yuko-san. Why don’t you start training how to purr like a cat now. ” Yuki answered calmly.

Yuko’s pride got crushed immediately as she start going berserk, knocking down every single zombie she sees. She grabbed two zombies, one on each hand and smashed them repeatedly on the ground, breaking all the bones in their body before tossing it into another zombie. Without a moment of hesitation, Yuko immediately leaped towards to tumbling zombie, grabbed its head and smashed it to the ground before leaping into the air 30feet and land back down on the zombie, crushing it entirely. Thanks to Yuko going berserk, she was able to catch up to Yuki’s lightning speed until finally..

“I’ve got 10!” both of them shouted at the same time. Both of them looked into each other’s eyes, and then looked at the final zombie limping 50 meters away from where they are, before looking back at each other’s eyes.  Without any hesitation, Yuki charged towards the last zombie, but it’s not going to be that simple as Yuko leaped towards Yuki’s direction and grabbed her legs.

“Not so fast, bat!” Yuko then tossed Yuki into the direction of a tree nearby. Yuki then used Yuko’s throwing force to propel herself back at her as Yuki’s feet landed perfectly on the tree trunk. Yuki used the propelling force to knock Yuko down and pin her down, only to be retaliated by Yuko with a punch that sent her flying at least 20 feet away. Yuki then stood up and charged towards Yuko to deliver a powerful kick. Yuko was able to read her movements and raised both her arm to defend. Yuki’s kick was a little strong for Yuko as it managed to push Yuko few steps back.

“Is that all you can do? My grandmother could have defended against that attack!” Yuko growled, then she immediately springed towards Yuki and delivered a kick that sent Yuki flying 20 feet back again.

“This is what you call a REAL kick! Learn it well!” Yuko dissed Yuki.

“What are they doing!?” Kojiharu aked, being frustrated.

“First they argue, then they work together, then they compete with each other and now they’re fighting each other?” Mayu said.

“Hurry up and finish it off! There’s only one left!” Kojiharu shouted.

Upon hearing this, both of them separated each other from their scuffle and charged toward the last zombie at the same time. Before they know it, both of them are already in front of the zombie. Yuko raised its claws while Yuki raised her fist, both reaching in.

“It’s mine!” both of them shouted as they attempted to swing their claws and fist down respectively.

All of a sudden, a gunshot echoed in the park, causing the zombie to tumble backwards, falling on the floor, dead with a silver bullet piercing its head.

Yuko then looked behind “Who the-“

“Aww man.. Seems like we missed the party.” Jurina complained.

“Zombies?” Rena questioned herself in her head.

“That zombie was already within my reach. I win!” Yuko growled.

“Anybody would have been able to tell that I was the one who was reaching for it first.” Yuki said.

“Now is not the time to argue, both of you!” Kojiharu sounded.

“But Nyan Nyan~, I got it first.” Yuko said while pouting….in her lycan form.

“Please do not act cute in your lycan form. It is really creepy.” Yuki showed an expression of disgust.

Yuko then glared at Yuki and said, “I’ll take this time as a draw. This isn’t over yet, vampire!”

“If you think you have what it takes to win me, then feel free to challenge me again anytime.” Yuki answered.

“What are these normal infected doing out in the open? We need to confront Acchan about this matter.” Rena said.

“It seems like she’s hiding something from us. What is it that you’re not telling us, Acchan?”

Chapter 4 – Teamwork…or not
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 5 – Fugitive from the land of the dead

Note : Anybody notice Yuki calls Yuko by -san instead of her usual -sama? This is because Yuki didn't want Yuko to feel superior over her.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:46:15 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2013, 01:43:26 PM »
hahah I knew it yuko thinks that she can handle it herself but then she decides that she needs help from yuki

a good update as ever ^^

wat is scchan hiding from the others  :O

I want to read the next chapter asap ^^

thats for the good update ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2013, 02:00:34 PM »
not to mention they actually fought with each other to get the last zombie.. :on lol:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2013, 02:03:40 PM »
Ahahaha.. what a nice teamwork from Yuko and Yuki also nice analysis Mayu.. Great teamwork.. Ready for guild.. :fap Just a little bit annoying.. They even fought over the last undead.. :smhid I guess their fighting and arguments will always be present.. :nervous Anyway,, It's really entertaining! :fap

Great update as always.. :twothumbs

Ammm.. Maybe the zombies were looking for Acchan that's why there's a breakout? :? Is Acchan some kind of a princess of the zombieland? :nervous

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:13:48 PM by kenjoy12 »

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2013, 02:14:12 PM »
nice fight... :on GJ:

Yuko-Yuki fight while counting their victims...just like Legolas and Gimli :on lol: and they also have difference in height :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:

please keep their rivalry alive forever...don't let one of them win :prayers:

hmm...I smell something fishy from ahocchan... :hehehe: it seems like those zombies comes for her :hehehe:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2013, 02:18:16 PM »
Bunny_rabbit-san,

Good job noticing my lord of the ring reference..

You're absolutely right! i based them on legolas and gimli.  :on GJ: :on GJ:

As for acchan, juz read the title of the next chapter..

You'll understand.. :on GJ:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2013, 02:35:04 PM »
tbh, LoTR series are my favorite books and movies ever :on roll:

I had a hunch that ahocchan was hiding something since ch3 when she said she already injured before she met jurina :kekeke:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2013, 02:36:11 PM »
thank you for the update  :bow:

can't wait for the next chapter  :D

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2013, 02:37:53 PM »
Bunny_rabbit-san,

Well done again!

You're absolutely right..

It does have something to do with her injury..  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2013, 06:08:49 PM »
Nice update. Hoping to see more WMatsui next.

A little doodle I did while thinking what is a nephilim exactly...usually it's a demi god(angle)/demon or child of god, but a half angle half demon?  :?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:53:15 PM by Sherin »

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2013, 01:40:08 AM »
Sherin-san,

As I previously said before, I'm basing my concept of nephilims from the game DMC5 which is child of angel and demon  :on GJ:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2013, 02:54:34 AM »
Nice update. Hoping to see more WMatsui next.

A little doodle I did while thinking what is a nephilim exactly...usually it's a demi god(angle)/demon or child of god, but a half angle half demon?  :?

This is REALLY good! You're an amazing artist!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:43 AM »
@Kevinwkl: I see. Devil May Cry 5...I should check it out abit.

@TTLuver497: Thanks. I want to draw WMatsui but I'm lazy lately and has no inspiration. ^^'

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2013, 05:05:57 AM »
Sherin-san,

Yea.. dante from devil may cry 5

Even the scythe wielded by jurina is based on dante's angelic scythe called osiris. :on GJ: :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Apollo Program