JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - In A Room Alone

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 262761 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 9)(UPDATED)
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2013, 03:03:41 AM »
Kurogumi-san,

Its ok if you can't figure out the clue.

Be patient and you will soon find out.. :on GJ:

Yuko’s team got tricked..

Which is why they couldn't reach on time.

Well, it's true that mayu can't confront supernaturals.

But being a strategist is good enough right?

Mayu was the one who aided yuko and yuki to defeat the zombies if you remember..

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2013, 08:57:52 AM »
The action scenes are awesome :on GJ:
Although Yuki's defeated by Sayaka :on cloudeye:
Just like kevinwkl said Sayaka's too strong for her to win :depressed:
Hope that Yuko's team will reach in time :prayers:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2013, 09:04:58 AM »
Exactly..

Its actually considered powerful enough for yuki to actually able to hurt choukoku this much..

As the title of the next chapter suggests, next chapter will be the confrontation of  choukoku, sado, and yuko.

Stay tuned! ! :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »
alpha,beta, and ace...this should be one hell of a battle :kekeke:

though it will be a handicap fight, will the beta-ace tag team be able to give a decent fight to the alpha...considering how powerfull the alpha is :hehehe:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2013, 10:49:45 AM »
Bunny_rabbit-san,

Yes.. you're right..

It will be a 2 vs 1 battle considering how powerful the alpha is.

But don't forget that the alpha was already hurt by yuki's gatling punch.. :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2013, 10:58:06 AM »
an alpha is an alpha...she rank up to that position through some furious battle and some of those battle involved near death experience I believe :bingo:

so the wound from yuki will meant a little to nothing for her...unless some 'variables' occure on the next battle and turned the tide :kekeke:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2013, 11:06:20 AM »
Hmm...

Well, you're actually quite close..

Something will happen in the next chapter..

Stay tuned!  :on GJ:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2013, 03:50:27 PM »
New reader spotted! As well as new member!! Me!! Haha.
-Wow...Choukoku manage to weaken Yuki?! The vampire?! As i said...Wow
-I already thought that Yuki is strong enough to beat anyone!! Oh man.
-But poor Haruna...She suffer there a little, because of Choukoku!! Geez..
-Ace? I really wanna know who's the ace!! What's wrong with vampire being kind?
-Haha...Sorry, i'm a bit irritated with Choukoku there...But it's interesting!!

I hope i can see the next update!! Please update soon!! Ganbare Yuki!!
 :w00t: :oops: :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2013, 04:58:15 PM »
Kochiki-san,

Welcome to my fanfic!! :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Before that, have you read the previous chapters? If not, I suggest you do so first so that you will not get confused.

Choukoku is the Alpha wolf.. The most powerful werewolf in the clan.. So, basically, Yuki wasnt able to withstand the brute force from Choukoku..

Well, the vampire ace will be revealed soon..

So, stay tuned..  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2013, 11:41:21 PM »
Kochiki-san,

Welcome to my fanfic!! :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Before that, have you read the previous chapters? If not, I suggest you do so first so that you will not get confused.

Choukoku is the Alpha wolf.. The most powerful werewolf in the clan.. So, basically, Yuki wasnt able to withstand the brute force from Choukoku..

Well, the vampire ace will be revealed soon..

So, stay tuned..  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Haha!! Don't worry, i've read all the previous chapter!!
-Yes indeed, the alpha wolf...Sayaka is the Choukoku right? Suit her well~LOL
-Of course, i'll stay tune for the next one!! Curiosity is all over my head right now~~
-I'll wait for it~ So pls update the next chapter~ Thank you by the way!!
 XD 8) :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2013, 10:25:39 AM »
Chapter 10 will be updated in a few hours time!!

Stay tuned to see the final fight between choukoku, sado and yuko. :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: July 10, 2013, 10:39:54 AM »
Im waiting~ :D

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #232 on: July 10, 2013, 10:42:29 AM »
WOW

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #233 on: July 10, 2013, 11:13:36 AM »
DUM DUM DUM

Waiting for Sae to save the day XD

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #234 on: July 10, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
AshuraX-san,

Why would sae suddenly appear out of nowhere? :on lol:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #235 on: July 10, 2013, 12:16:09 PM »
Coz there's Sayaka~ Where there's Sayaka, there's Sae! OAO

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #236 on: July 10, 2013, 01:16:39 PM »
. . . W A I T I N G . . .

:nervous :thumbsup

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2013, 02:13:06 PM »
Chapter 10 is here, people!! CHEERS!!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 10 - The Alpha, The Beta and The Ace

After about 10 minutes of nonstop running, Kojiharu found herself deep inside the forest. Her legs finally gave way as she tumble down on the floor, gasping for air. Kojiharu then reached for her cellphone to call Yuko, but as she was in the forest, the signal wasn’t good. She then stood herself up, trying to find a way out of the forest to get a better signal. During that time, a voice called out to her. “Well, well, never knew it was this easy to find you.”

Kojiharu then turned around to notice a lycan with gold fur and red eyes. “Y-You! How did you find me here?” Kojiharu asked in a shocking tone.

“We werewolves have extremely acute sense of smell. As long as I have met you before, I will always be able to track your smell down.” Choukoku snickered.

“W-What happened to Yuki? What did you do to her?!” Kojiharu shouted, being afraid.

“Oh, you mean the vampire? Well, she did put up quite a fight for me, but she still was too weak to handle all my attacks. Let’s just say I put an end to her sufferings.” Choukoku grinned as Kojiharu’s eyes widened at the statement.

“W-What?! You better have not done anything bad to her!”

“So what if I did? What are you going to do, then? You’re just a puny human. What is it that you can do against a werewolf, let alone the Alpha wolf?” Choukoku growled as she stepped closer and closer to Kojiharu. Kojiharu too, moved backwards step by step until her foot got caught by a tree branch, causing her to trip on the floor.

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!!” Kojiharu screamed out with the top of her lungs, hoping for someone to listen.

“Go ahead and scream! You brought yourself deep into the forest. There is nobody here who will hear your screams!” Choukoku growled as she stood in front of Kojiharu, reaching out her claws to pick Kojiharu up.

“We heard them!”  A voice shouted from behind Choukoku as Maeda landed directly on Choukoku’s right shoulder and chomped it with all her strength. Choukoku then growled in pain before grabbing Maeda off her and slammed her on the ground. Choukoku then tumbled a few steps back while covering her right shoulder which is now bleeding nonstop.

“That bite almost took my right shoulder off, damnit! With a bite like this, you must be a zombie!” Choukoku cursed.

“So what if I am? What are you going to do, then? You’re just a puny little wolf.” Maeda sarcastically mimicked Choukoku.

“Why you!!” Choukoku attempted to leaped towards Maeda, only to hear gunshots that made her dodge away while evading the bullets at the same time. Rena then appeared from behind Choukoku and swinged down her katana and managed to land the slash perfectly on Choukoku’s right shoulders again, causing her to growl in pain for the second time. Choukoku then swinged her claws behind, attempting to hit Rena but was dodged easily. Before realizing it, Choukoku was already hit with Jurina’s shockwave that sent her flying into a tree, breaking it.

Choukoku then stood herself up while glaring at both Rena and Jurina, “You both again?!”

“Hey there, Alpha. Miss me?” Rena said in a calm tone.

“Good thing Rena-chan had a tracking device which is able to track down any supernatural beings that she had encountered before. This is why we were able to track our way here.” Jurina said as she laid her scythe on her shoulder.

“You almost tricked us completely! Luckily we reached here on time!” a voice shouted out as Yuko and Sado arrived at the scene.

Choukoku then glared towards both their direction, “Sado, I will now strip you off your position as the Beta! You will now be branded as a betrayer along with Yuko!” Choukoku shouted.

“I don’t give a damn about what you think, Choukoku! We’re going to put an end to your rule!” Sado sounded.

“Nyan Nyan, where’s the bat?” Yuko questioned.

“You actually care about the vampire, Yuko? You’re a disgrace to the werewolves! Do not worry about the vampire. I already made sure that she doesn’t wake up anymore.” Choukoku said before snickering.

“What?!” Rena, Jurina and Maeda sounded at the same time.

After a moment of silence, Yuko finally sounded “Jurina, teleport Nyan Nyan away from this place. Acchan, go to Nyan Nyan’s house, find the bat and bring her to Takamina.”

“Got it!” Both Jurina and Maeda sounded as they performed as Yuko ordered.

“I’ll stay here and help.” Rena said.

“No! This is a werewolf’s matter. You will not interfere. I will deal with this alongside Sado.” Yuko said.

“Then at least let me stand aside and watch. Just in case anything bad happens, I’ll be ready.” Rena insisted, as she walked herself to a tree about 10 meters away.

“Even with the both of you teaming up, you still won’t stand a chance against me!” Choukoku growled.

Sado then smiled at Yuko, “You have some great friends, Yuko-san.”

“I will tear you both apart!” Choukoku shouted.

“And were going to dismiss you from the position of the Alpha wolf!” Yuko shouted as both Yuko and Sado transformed into their lycan form and leaped into action together.

Sado and Yuko attempted a series of punches and kicks at the same time, but was effectively blocked by Choukoku. After a few moments of blocking, Choukoku managed to find an opening to leap behind both of them and delivered a double kick to both of them, causing them to fly 20feet away. Sado then immediately stood herself back up and charged right back at Choukoku to attempt another series of her claw attacks but to no avail. Choukoku then managed to grab hold of both Sado’s arms and grinned. “You’re weak, Sado!” Choukoku insulted before delivering a headbutt on Sado, causing her to stumble backwards before sending her flying with a punch.

At this time, Yuko leaped towards Choukoku and tried a punch, but her movements were read easily by Choukoku as she merely just dodged to the side, causing Yuko to miss her target. Choukoku then grab hold of Yuko’s tail and swinged her towards Sado who was trying to stand herself up. The impact caused Sado to fall back down to the ground.

“Choukoku’s too tough!” Yuko growled. The wound on Choukoku’s right shoulder caught the attention of Sado.

“Yuko-san, we’ll try aiming on her right shoulder. It seemed to be injured quite badly from the zombie bite and the slash from the silver katana.” Sado proposed.

“Good thinking, Sado.” Yuko grinned at Sado as they both springed forward together. Sado swinged her claws towards Choukoku’s face, but it easily got dodged. This gave Yuko an opening to smash her fist on Choukoku’s stomach with her full force at the same time. Choukoku then stumbled backwards, grabbing her own stomach while growling in pain.

“What? That’s strange. Why would Choukoku receive so much damage on the stomach? I thought only her right shoulder was injured.” Sado questioned.

Yuko then snickered at Choukoku, “So, it seems like the bat was actually able to give you quite a beating, huh? I have to say that I’m slightly impressed with her.”

“Don’t mock me!” Choukoku shouted as she pounced onto Sado and delivered a successful kick on her stomach which sent her crashing into a tree. Choukoku then immediately start swinging her claws furiously at Yuko. Yuko attempted to dodge all her deadly swings but missed her timing as one of Choukoku claws landed successfully on Yuko’s face, causing her to stumble backwards. Choukoku then used this chance to grab Yuko by the neck and smashed her into the ground and coughing out blood. Choukoku then continued with a series of punches on Yuko’s face again and again, causing her to scream in pain from every hit. At this time, Sado immediately landed a kick on Choukoku to stop her fury attacks on Yuko.

Sado reached out her hand to Yuko, “Yuko-san, are you alright?”

”I’m fine.” Yuko then stood herself up with the help of Sado.

Choukoku then snickered at them. “Both of you have no right to hold the title of Ace and Beta wolf with such weak abilities!”

“Well, if this is what you really think, then you must be retarded to have chosen us in the first place.” Yuko insulted. Feeling insulted by Yuko’s statement, Choukoku immediately leaped towards their position attempting to attack them at the same time. Yuko and Sado both stood there as if they had no intentions to even dodge away.

Right before Choukoku’s claws reach their faces, Sado shouted, “Now!”

Both Sado and Yuko immediately dodged to their respective sides. Sado managed to grab hold of Choukoku’s shoulders and landed a bite on her right shoulder. At the same time, Yuko’s hand curled up into a fist, before delivering a powerful blow towards Choukoku’s stomach. This caused extra damage to Choukoku as both Yuko and Sado managed to hit her weak spots at the same time, causing her to scream out in pain. Choukoku then grabbed Sado and tossed her towards Yuko’s direction. Choukoku was literally struggling to cover her wounds on her shoulders while grabbing onto her stomach in kneeling position. After a long and loud sigh, Choukoku finally found back the energy to ignore her injuries for the moment and stand back up straight.

“Is that all you can do?! Give me some fight!!” Choukoku shouted out loud. Upon noticing Yuko and Sado trying to stand themselves up, Choukoku immediately pounced towards them, grabbed both their heads and smashed them back to the ground. Rena stood at the side, gripping her fist hard, wanting to at least help them but she knew she couldn’t. Rena knew that if she went on and help them now, it will be crushing Yuko and Sado’s pride. So, Rena just stood there patiently, praying that Yuko and Sado will succeed. “If Yuko and Sado gets knocked out, I will immediately enter this fight.”

Choukoku then lifted both of them up by gripping their faces like how she did with Yuki. Yuko on the right, while Sado on the left. Choukoku tightened her grip slowly to hear both of them suffer slowly while screaming in pain. Both Yuko and Sado are trying desperately to pry off Choukoku’s grip but to no avail as Choukoku smashed both of them together before tossing each of them into a tree. Both of them lay on the floor, coughing out blood.

“J-Just how tough is C-Choukoku?” Sado powerlessly asked.

“This is harder than I thought. This is why we have to keep aiming for her weak spots. Primarily, the wounds on her right shoulder. Secondarily, on her stomach. Attacking those two spots is the only way we’ll be able to hurt her for now. After she’s weakened enough, we can attack anywhere we want.” Yuko groaned.

Both of then stood themselves up. Sado then shouted and insulted, “Come at me, Choukoku! You filthy mindless beast!!”

Sado’s statement shocked Yuko. Enraged, Choukoku immediately pounced towards Sado. Yuko swore that she saw a little grin on Sado’s face. Something seems wrong. Sado had no intention to dodge at all. At the time when Choukoku landed a punch on Sado, she withstood the impact of the punch and grabbed Choukoku’s arm. Then Choukoku swinged her other fist towards Sado’s chest. Again, upon impact, Sado coughed out blood, but also managed to grab hold of her other arm, restricting Choukoku’s movements. “Yuko-san! Now!!”

Upon hearing Sado’s scream, Yuko leaped towards Choukoku and delivered a powerful punch on her right shoulder, causing her to growl in pain and stumble backwards but was immediately stopped by Sado’s arm lock. Yuko then jumped onto Choukoku’s shoulder and landed a powerful bite on the wound. At the same time, Sado immediately released Choukoku’s arm from her grip and delivered a series of gatling punches on Choukoku’s stomach. With Yuko tightening her bite on Choukoku’s shoulder wound and Sado attacking her stomach at the same time, Choukoku was finally in too much pain as she swinged her arm around violently and desperately to get out of the situation. Sado then ended it with a kick on Choukoku’s stomach, sending her crashing into a tree as Yuko released herself from Choukoku’s shoulder.

This time, it was Choukoku who was panting and coughing out blood, struggling to stand back up again. Yuko and Sado then walked towards Choukoku and stood in front of her. All Choukoku could do now is glare back at them.

“Do you know why you’re losing now, Choukoku? It’s because you have no partner to aid you. Only slaves. Thinking only about yourself and ignoring other people’s feelings. Thinking all high and mighty of yourself. Thinking that if you are the strongest, nobody can stop you! Why don’t you look your own pathetic face right now. You know, I used to be like that too, until a bat knocked some sense into my head.” Yuko stated loud and clear. Sado smiled at Yuko as if she knew who Yuko was talking about.

Sado then continued, “You have misused your power as the Alpha wolf, Choukoku. Beating up our own comrades just to satisfy your own desires. Not to mention torturing them badly when they failed in their missions. Nobody in the clan liked your ruling, Choukoku. They listen to your orders because they are afraid of you. Not anymore… You are hereby kicked out of this clan, Choukoku.”

“No! No! Wait! I apologize! Please don’t kick me out of the clan! I never meant to do those things to our own comrades!” Choukoku begged as she bowed with her forehead touching the floor.

Sado then smiled and reached her hand out for Choukoku, wanting to help her up “Stand up and we’ll try to talk things out.”

“Wait, Sado!” Yuko was already too late as Choukoku immediately grabbed Sado’s arm and landed a deadly bite on it, causing Sado to scream out in pain. Yuko then pried open Choukoku’s jaws with her full strength and released Sado from her grip before landing a punch on her right shoulder, causing her to fall back to the ground. Sado reverted back to her human form due to the immense pain in her bleeding arm. Upon noticing this, Rena immediately ran towards Sado, pulled her to the side and bandaged her arm with a band aid from the bag.

“You’re losing a lot of blood. Try not to move so much.” Rena ordered the panting Sado.

Yuko then furiously glared at Choukoku as she walked closer to her and finally stood in front of Choukoku.

“Get up, Choukoku.” Yuko said calmly only to replied with a groan from Choukoku.

“I SAID GET UP!” This time, Yuko shouted as she stomped on Choukoku’s stomach hard causing her to scream in pain.

Yuko then lifted Choukoku by the neck and said “So, you like to bite a lot, I see.” Before landing a powerful bite on Choukoku’s right shoulder, causing her to scream in pain again. Yuko then released Choukoku from her grip.

“Try biting this!” Yuko punched Choukoku’s stomach hard causing her to cough out blood.

“And this!” Yuko then landed a kick on Choukoku’s stomach, causing her to fly towards a tree. At this time, Choukoku was already semi-unconscious while balancing herself up by the tree.

Yuko then pounced towards Choukoku with full force. Right before Yuko could reach Choukoku, Choukoku immediately replied with a kick towards Yuko’s stomach, sending her flying back. Despite Choukoku was already weakened, the impact from the kick still did a lot of damage to Yuko as she laid on the ground, coughing out blood. Choukoku then dragged herself towards Yuko and punched her continuously, causing Yuko to suffer. At this time, Rena couldn’t take it anymore as she tried to reach for her gun. Sado immediately stopped her from doing so. Rena then glared at Sado and said, “Yuko is dying! I need to help her!”

Sado then shook her head, “You’re not helping her by doing this. This is the matter of a werewolf’s pride. What more Yuko-san’s pride. I will not let you crush her pride like this. Trust her. Like what I’m currently doing now. I trust that Yuko-san will prevail in the end." All Rena could do now is just to glare at Choukoku. Choukoku’s fury of punches seemed never ending for Yuko as she screamed in pain from every punch she recieved. Finally, Yuko managed to catch both of Choukoku’s fists and landed another bite on her right shoulder, causing her to nudge herself away from Yuko. Yuko then stood herself up and delivered a powerful kick onto Choukoku’s stomach, causing her to fly into a tree. Without a moment of hesitation, Yuko screamed at the top of her lungs and pounced towards Choukoku who was balancing herself by the tree.

“This is for all our comrades who suffered under your ruling!” Yuko landed a punch on Choukoku’s face. This time, it did damage because Choukoku was already weakened so badly.

“This is for even attempting to hunt for my girlfriend!” Yuko grabbed on Choukoku’s shoulder and bit the right shoulder again, causing her to scream in pain.

“This is for Sado!” Yuko delivered  a powerful knee blow towards Choukoku’s stomach, causing her to bend her body over while coughing out blood.

“And this is for hurting a certain bat!!!” Yuko screamed as she delivered the most powerful and also final uppercut with all her strength, causing Choukoku to finally fall over flat on the ground, unconscious. Rena and Sado were both shocked at Yuko emerging victorious.

“Yuko, you did it!” Rena screamed in joy. Yuko reverted back into her human form and limped towards their direction while holding onto her injured rib.

“Hey, Sado. Are you alright?” Yuko asked.

“Y-Yuko-san.. Y-You beat Choukoku..” Sado stated with her eyes opened wide.

Yuko then smiled at Sado’s statement. “Yes, I did. But I couldn’t have done it without all of you.”

“Yes, Yuko-san, but you delivered the final blow to Choukoku and knocked her out! You’re the new Alpha!” Sado stated out loud.

“The what!?” Rena got shocked with Sado’s sudden statement.

“There’s only two ways to become the Alpha wolf. First is to be nominated by the current Alpha wolf. Second, is to challenge the current Alpha into a battle and deliver the final blow to knock her out cold.” Sado explained.

“I won because I got help from others.” Yuko said.

“The rule never said anything about how many wolves can challenge at the same time. Just the one who deliver the final blow. So, by default, you are our new Alpha wolf, Yuko.” Sado said.

“Well, that’s a good thing, right?” Rena questioned.

“It’s not as simple as you think. The responsibility of the Alpha wolf is very huge. From today onwards, Yuko-san may not be able to meet up with you guys anymore.” Sado explained.

“Well, then I’m sure Yuko will find a way to reject this offer.” Rena said.

“Rena.. I can’t ignore the way of the werewolves. I have to take on the position as the Alpha wolf.” Yuko said.

“But then, what about Kojiharu?“ Rena asked.

Yuko ignored Rena’s statement and looked at Sado. “Sado, you do know that the orders of the Alpha wolf is final, don’t you?”

“Yes, Yuko-san.” Sado replied with a nod.

“Now as the Alpha wolf, I have three orders for you, the Beta wolf. First, drop the hunt for Kojima Haruna. And the rule about werewolves can’t date humans, scrap that off.” Sado nodded at Yuko’s statement.

“Secondly, bring back team Habu. Treat them nicely. I’m quite sure they will turn over a new leaf. Another thing, please ask Mayuge to shave her eyebrows.” Sado nodded again, but this time with a giggle.

“Now for the third and last order, Sado. I will now nominate you as the new Alpha wolf as I will be stepping down effective from now.” Yuko said.

Sado immediately got startled by Yuko’s order, “But, Yuko-san!”

“Sado! The orders of the Alpha wolf is final! I trust you will be able to do a better job than me.” Yuko growled out loud.

“But what if Choukoku returns?”  Sado asked.

“Then you will have to deal with this matter as the Alpha wolf. Well, I can help out once in a while if you don’t mind. Do you get the orders, Sado?” Yuko said with a smile.

Sado then bowed her head in respect. “Yes. I got the orders, Yuko-san.”

“I’ll see you next time, Sado. And if you don’t mind, please clean up the mess around here, ok?” Yuko said as she left the scene with Rena.

“Well, it seems like you did reject the position of the Alpha wolf.” Rena said.

“No I didn’t. I did accept the position.” Yuko replied.

“Right.. For about 10 minutes. So, why did you decide to give it up? This could be a once in a lifetime chance for you.” Rena questioned.

“Meh.. Being the Alpha wolf is boring. Besides, hanging out with you guys are more fun. I even have a rival to play along with.” Yuko replied with a smile.

At this time, Rena’s phone rang. “Oh, it’s Mayu. I wonder what’s wrong.”

Rena’s eyes widened in shock from the news she heard from Mayu.

“Yuko, we have to get to the hospital now! Yuki’s life is in danger! She’s not breathing!”

Chapter 10 - The Alpha, The Beta and The Ace
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 11 - A mysterious girl
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:50:04 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 10)(UPDATED)
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2013, 02:30:18 PM »
Thank you for the update...  :bow:

What happen to Yuki?? I hope she's okay..

Can't wait for the next chapter...   :grin:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 10)(UPDATED)
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »
Well, Yuki couldn't handle the damage from Choukoku..

It was simply too painful for her to hang on..

You will have to wait for the next chapter to see what will happen to Yuki..  :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - In A Room Alone