JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 262164 times)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 15)(UPDATED)
« Reply #360 on: July 20, 2013, 05:24:10 AM »
Yay~ WMatsui.  :yossi:

PS: I know, but the look I imagine in 'my' head is scary.  :sweatdrop:

PSS: Can you put your fic chapters in a "Continue Reading" link in AKBlasphemy? Since I already read it here...I always have to scroll down over there. :v

Everyday Juriken

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #361 on: July 20, 2013, 05:31:56 AM »
Hm~ I have a good time because of Jurina~
-Aw...See?! Gakuran is really nice~
-*changing side + sigh* Wouldn't it be nice if Yuki with Gakuran?~
-Well, since Mayuki is official now, nothing can be change!!~
-Wow, Mayu did use her brain to defeat Center!!~
-Otabe made an appearance!! But!!!
-The title of the next chapter...It's more like they have to deal with CENTER...

>Plz update soon, i'll be waiting for it!! I've fill the poll with my vote btw!!~

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #362 on: July 20, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »

PSS: Can you put your fic chapters in a "Continue Reading" link in AKBlasphemy? Since I already read it here...I always have to scroll down over there. :v

Sherin : Forgive me... :nervous :nervous I inserted the continue reading link.. Happy reading!! :)
PS : Are you an admin the the facebook fage AKB48 fanfics? Coz i liked the page and i saw a Sherin posting. Is that you?

Kochiki : You changed side twice.. XD Well, The next title is dealing with the demon.. But i never said that it will be Center again.. :glasses:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:01:42 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #363 on: July 20, 2013, 05:44:26 AM »
Maaaaaan someone like Gakuran is way too good to be true XD
And the ending haha, I sense Gakuran x Otabe 8D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: July 20, 2013, 05:44:36 AM »
I don't have words! excellent chapter!!!

ahhh finally J's arc! = WMatsui ndjwekdnjnwejnj \o/

thanks  :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #365 on: July 20, 2013, 06:03:28 AM »
Pic are easier said than words.

http://shakenandstirredweb.com/1387/quick-tip-add-a-continue-reading-link-cut-off-on-front-page-posts

PS: There's only one Sherin.  XD AKB48 Fanfic page and 2 other AKB pages (by force :on beatup).

And you use FB. Wanna be friends there? PM me your FB name. :D Or post sth on my post in the AKB Fanfic Page so I can know it's you. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #366 on: July 20, 2013, 06:08:26 AM »
Sherin:
XD AKB48 Fanfic page and 2 other AKB pages (by force :on beatup).

hahahaha but you seems having fun there XD

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: July 20, 2013, 06:27:11 AM »
I guess it is fun. XD

Since all the other admins are my wota friends, especially Fanfic Fanpage.  :deco:

Everyday Juriken

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: July 20, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
Thanks for the update...  :twothumbs

Jurina is really strong !!!  :grin:

So, the next chapter is Jurina's arc..

Can't wait...  :grin:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #369 on: July 20, 2013, 10:18:30 AM »
You update fast :ding:
Again~ Those awesome fighting scenes :farofflook:
Sae or Gakuran is such a nice man :whistle:
Even Yuki chose Mayu but he still willing to accept it :on ksweat:
Mayuki is now offical :onioncheer:
Btw I smell something about Saeyui at the end :wahaha:
Can't wait to see Jurina arc and WMatsui moments :on woohoo:
Update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: July 20, 2013, 10:20:03 AM »
Damn, you made it impossible to dislike Gakuran. He's a prince indeed.

Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the last arc!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #371 on: July 20, 2013, 10:28:57 AM »
As a reminder, i will be posting the next chapter in about 7-8 hours time as promised..

For those who don't get it, follow this link and read the announcement. http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35826.msg1205366#msg1205366

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: July 20, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »
Jurina was so strong

Sae was so good... she released Yuki to be with Mayu...

What's going to happen next

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #373 on: July 20, 2013, 04:51:06 PM »
As promised, here is the next chapter of the series, Chapter 16!! :on GJ:

NOTE : I created a name of a character myself for this Chapter. So if you see any unfamiliar name, do not worry

Enjoy!!  :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 16 - A deal with the demon

“You will not be able to hold me in any longer.. I will soon take over your body completely..” A voice echoed in Jurina’s head, but unlike before, Jurina didn’t feel any pain in her head at all. Jurina then looked into the mirror to find that the traces of scales from her demon form are left on her neck area and also arms. She then sat down on the bed, zoning off and regretting everything that had happened in Gakuran’s mansion.

“Hey, Jurina. Let’s go. They’re waiti..” Rena came into the room to find that Jurina was sobbing by herself on the bed. Upon noticing this, Rena immediately sat beside Jurina and caressed her hair.

“Jurina, what’s wrong?” Rena asked softly. Jurina remained silent as she turned away from Rena and continued sobbing.

“Come on, Jurina.. Don’t be like this.” Rena comforted Jurina once again.

Jurina finally spoke up, but with a shaky and soft tone. “I’m a nuisance… I’m nothing but a troublemaker.”

“Jurina, it’s not your fault.” Rena said.

Jurina immediately replied with a glare to Rena and shouted, “How is this not my fault!? I almost killed my friends! I thought that if I used the demon mode, I could help. In the end, Gakuran was the one who cleaned up the mess that I started.”

“Jurina.. You were forced to use the demon mode because we were too weak. It was our fault.” Rena explained.

Jurina remained silent for a moment before continuing, “Why must I be born like this, Rena-chan? Why must I be born wrongly!? Why must I have a demon father and an angel mother!? Why can’t I be born as a demon instead!? At least I could have a sane mind if I were born as a demon. Having two completely different souls in one body is too much for me to handle. I was only able to take control over my angel side. Even that, the angels didn’t accept me for who I was. The angels know that I will turn into a demon in the future. I was only accepted by the demons.”

Rena remained silent from Jurina’s statement as she didn’t know what to say. Jurina then looked at Jurina and said, “Maybe I should stay away from you, Rena-chan. I’m afraid that I might hurt you again.”

This time, Rena caressed Jurina’s face. “I know you won’t Jurina. You have to resist it.”

Jurina then shook her head and showed her scale covered arms to Rena, “You see this, Rena-chan? The demon within me is already slowly taking over my body. Even when the demon gets into my head, I don’t feel pain anymore. My body is already adapting to the demon side. The angel within me is weakening. By the time the demon takes over my body completely, it will be too late. I will lose my sanity permanently. I’m too dangerous around everyone.”

“Is there anything I can do?” Rena questioned.

Jurina then looked at Rena right in her eyes. “Yes there is. In fact there is something that i should have given you since the first day we became partners. But i kept it to myself.”

Jurina then took a handle from her right pocket and showed it to Rena. “See this red button on the handle? If you press it, it will release a holy light saber. Upon activating it, the wielder will be almost immune to any demon powers or forces. It also has the ability to heal the wielder at an incredible speed, while enhancing the speed and strength of the wielder at the same time. It’s a very powerful weapon against demons. The stronger the demon encountered, the more effective the holy light saber is. But remember this, it is only for a one time use to kill one demon only.”

Jurina then passed the handle to Rena, making her confused. “So, what do you want me to do with this?”

Jurina then said, “If I ever become demon again, stab me with this. Do not hesitate.”

Rena raised her voice out loud. “Are you crazy!? How can I do that?!”

Jurina then immediately grabbed Rena’s shoulder hard and screamed out loud, “LOOK AT ME, RENA!!! I WILL SOON LOSE MY BODY TO THE DEMON!! YOU HESITATE ONE SECOND, I WILL END UP KILLING YOU!!!” Jurina then panted loudly after all the anger was released at one go.

Rena being too stunned to say anything merely blinked her eyes at Jurina’s statement. Jurina then apologized to Rena as she let go of her grip from Rena’s shoulders. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to..”

“It’s ok, Jurina.. I understand the situation you’re in right now..” Rena answered softly as she caressed Jurina’s face.

Jurina then looked at Rena in the eyes and said, “You really do understand?” Rena nodded her head.

“Then do me a favour, Rena-chan.. Keep this holy light saber with you at all times.” Jurina insisted.

Rena reluctantly nodded her head and kept it in her right pocket.

“So… Do you still want to go out to meet them?” Rena asked.

Jurina shook her head. “I have no right to see my friends who I tried to hurt.”

“But I’m quite sure they will underst-“ Rena couldn’t finish her sentence as she was cut off by Jurina.

“I’m tired, Rena-chan. I want to sleep.” Jurina insisted.

Rena then nodded her head, understanding that she in fact wasn’t in the right mood to meet up with them.

At a nearby coffee shop

Mayu and Yuki both looked into each others’ eyes lovingly nonstop for quite some time already.

“Nee, Yuki.. Who’s the prettiest in the world?”

“Nezumi-sama, of course..”

“Who’s the cutest in the world?”

“Nezumi-sama, of course..”

“Who’s the smartest in the world?”

“Nezumi-sama of course..”

“Who do you love the most in the world?”

“Nezumi-sama of course.”

“This is getting really annoying.” Yuko voiced out while glaring at both Mayu and Yuki.

“They’ve been having this weird conversation since half an hour ago.” Takamina complained.

“Aww, come on. They’re new couples. What do you expect from them?” Kojiharu explained.

“Even Minami and I weren’t like this when we became couple.” Maeda sounded.

This time, Yuko slammed both her hands on the table being annoyed, “Another one of your stupid question and answer session, I swear I will strangle both of you to death.”

Kojiharu then smacked Yuko on her arm, “Stop doing that to them, Yuko. You were once like this too!”

Yuko remained silent at Kojiharu’s statement. Yuki then looked at Yuko, “It’s been some time since I was this happy. So, I was just playing along with Nezumi-sama.”

“Right.. Like I care whether you’re happy or not. Both of you are being too repetitive!” Yuko growled.

“Oh, Rena is here!” Takamina waved at Rena who replied with a smile and wave as well. Rena then sat down on the chair as everyone frowned at her.

“Where’s Jurina?” Maeda asked.

“She’s not feeling too well.” Rena answered in a soft tone.

“I bet she’s just guilty to see us after she tried to hurt us, right?” Yuko said. Rena remained silent.

“Spot on.” Mayu said.

“Jurina had been acting very strange lately. Ever since the incident at Gakuran’s mansion, she doesn’t cling much to me anymore.” Rena said in a sad tone.

“Oh, now you’re feeling lonely without Jurina.. Before this, you were not even giving her any attention at all.” Takamina said.

“I’m just very worried about Jurina. The demon within her is slowly taking over her body. I’m just afraid that I will lose her very soon. I just wish that she will be fine.” Rena continued before her eyes got teary.

“You seem to care for Jurina more than a friend, Rena.” Kojiharu stated.

“Of course! She’s my partner.” Rena answered.

Kojiharu frowned at Rena and said, “Give me your hand, Rena.”

Rena held out her hand to Kojiharu. Kojiharu then held Rena’s hand for awhile before looking at Rena and smiling. “I never knew. You’re in love with Jurina, aren’t you?”

Hearing this statement, Rena immediately pulled her hand back. “W-What? Of course not. W-What’s with this preposterous statement? S-She’s my partner. Of course I care for her.”

“You’re stuttering and speaking too fast, Rena. You always do that when you panic.” Takamina said.

“In other words, hit the spot.” Mayu said.

“Rena, you should shed off your tough girl character in front of Jurina. Just accept Jurina as who she is.” Kojiharu stated.

“Enough of this topic. Let’s talk about something else.” Rena then rolled her eyes.

Somewhere deep inside the forest during midnight

Jurina stood there alone, balancing herself by a tree, with her eye bags getting heavier and heavier by the minute as scales started spreading all over her arms.

“It’s been a long time since we last met, Center. I was surprised when you actually asked me out.” A voice echoed deep in the forest and into Jurina’s ears as she saw a black figure emerging out from a tree in front of her.

“The extractor demon, Mephisto.” Jurina said weakly.

“You look messed up, Center. So, what does a nephilim wants from a demon?” Mephisto asked.

“I need your help.” Jurina answered.

Mephisto seemed a little surprised at Jurina asking a demon for help. “You must be really desperate to actually ask a demon like me for help.”

Jurina remained silent at the statement. Mephisto then smirked. “I’ll take that as a yes. So, what do you need help in?”

“You’re the extractor demon, Mephisto. You have the ability to extract souls out of a body. I need your help to extract the demon soul out of me.”

Mephisto snickered at Jurina’s statement. “It’s hard being a nephilim, isn’t it? Having two souls stuck into one tiny body.. It’s too much for you to bear isn’t it?”

Mephisto then looked at the scales on Jurina’s arm and neck before continuing. “You’ve been using your demon mode, haven’t you? Seems like the demon powers are too much for you to handle.”

“Enough with the explanations, Mephisto! Are you going to help or not?!” Jurina shouted.

“I could help you. But not for free, of course. You will have to fulfill one of my request as the payment.” Mephisto proposed.

“What kind of request?” Jurina asked.

Mephisto then grinned and said, “Just a small request. Bring back the heads of three innocent humans.”

“You’re sick, Mephisto!” Jurina shouted being angered at the preposterous request.

At this time, a black energy blasted from Mephisto’s body, startling Jurina. “Don’t forget that you’re dealing with a demon, Center. I’m no saint. You should have expected the payment for extracting the demon soul out of your body to be at least this much!”

“How can you ask me to kill three innocent humans? I had been protecting humans all these time. I couldn’t do it.” Jurina shook her head in disagreement.

“Think about it, Center. You’re soon to go permanently insane. By that time, you will not even think about killing a mere three humans, but countless of them. Not to mention the ones close to you. The price of three innocent lives will not be able to compare to the amount of innocent people you will rip apart in the future.” Mephisto explained.

Jurina’s hand then curled up into a fist. “B-But I’ve never killed an innocent human before.”

“As I said, Center. I’m no saint. This is the price you have to pay for getting help from a demon. Even the angels will not offer their help to you. I’m giving you a chance to live a better life in the future..” Mephisto continued.

This time, Jurina was actually contemplating whether to accept or not.

Mephisto who noticed the contemplating Jurina, insisted again. “So, do we have a deal?”

Jurina then looked right into Mephisto’s eyes. “Deal.”

Mephisto then smiled and nodded his head in satisfaction. “Take your time, Center. I’ll be here.”

Without uttering a single word, Jurina immediately spread her wings out and flew up the sky and towards the town.

Somewhere in the streets in town

“Hey, daddy.. Why is there nobody in the streets at this time?” A 5 year old boy, walking in between his parents, asked.

“It’s because it’s already late, my dear. Everyone has gone home to sleep. And we should go home and sleep too.” The father replied.

“Exactly. You have school tomorrow.” The mother said.

At this time, a bright light shone down from the sky as Jurina came stomping onto the ground right in front of them, startling them. The small boy then shouted in awe, “Look, mom! An angel!”

But looking at the scales on Jurina’s arms and neck, the father immediately knew it wasn’t an angel. The father then asked. “W-Who are you?”

Jurina ignored the father’s question and just looked on to the family of three. “There’s…three of you..”

At this time, Jurina summoned her scythe from her right hand and stomped it onto the ground, scaring the three of them immediately. The small boys’ scream of awe became a scream of fear immediately. The father then pushed his wife and his son behind him immediately. “I-I don’t know who you are but if you want to kill, then kill me! Don’t hurt them!” the father said, signifying his wife and son.

Jurina then finally opened her mouth, “Forgive me…”

This statement caused the father to flinched towards his wife and son, hugging them tightly. The small boy was crying his heart out from the scary look on Jurina’s expressionless face.

As Jurina lifted her scythe high up to the sky, a memory flashed into her head right away.

“Ouch! What was that for, Rena-chan!?” Jurina complained, being hit on the head by Rena.

“That’s for not paying attention to me, Jurina. I’m teaching you the basic rules of Hellsing. You’re new here, so you better pay close attention to the rules. Now here comes the pledge. This is the most important part.” Rena stated. Jurina pouted her mouth and nodded her head.

“Repeat after me. I pledge to the name of Hellsing that I will never harm an innocent human under any circumstances at all.” Rena said, with her right hand up.

“I pledge to the name of Hell-Ouch!“ Jurina got knocked on the head by Rena again.

“Your right hand up, Jurina.” Rena said.

Jurina then reluctantly put her right hand up and started again. “I pledge to the name of-Ouch! What now? I held my right hand up!“ Again, Jurina got knocked on the head.

“You sound like you didn’t eat breakfast, Jurina. Louder!” Rena insisted.

After rolling her eyes, Jurina said the pledge again, but this time, it was loud and clear. “I pledge to the name of Hellsing that I will never harm an innocent human under any circumstances at all.”

Rena then smiled and clapped her hands. “Good, Jurina. Now as I promised you, let’s go get ice cream. I’ll buy you one.”

“YAY!!”

Upon remembering this scene, Jurina’s tears rolled down her face as she gripped onto her scythe hard. She then let out a scream at the top of her lungs and slammed her scythe to the ground beside her, startling the family of three. She then glared at the three of them before shouting. “RUN!!”

Upon listening to Jurina’s statement, the family of three immediately stood themselves up and ran away from the scene. Jurina then fell into kneeling position and started crying out loud. “I…actually considered to kill that family of three..”

Jurina then wiped off her tears and stood herself up. “I made an oath in front of Rena-chan. This is something that I will always remember till the day I die. As long as I’m sane, I will never lay a hand on any innocent human.”

An angry expression is then carved onto Jurina’s face as she curled her hands up into a fist. “That bastard Mephisto actually tried to manipulate me to kill innocent humans and almost made me broke the pledge I made right in front of Rena-chan! I will not stand for this!”

By this time, Jurina’s eye bags were even heavier than before. The scales covering her arm and neck were spreading like wild fire. She was literally struggling to even keep herself standing as she spread her wings and flew back towards the forest to confront Mephisto once again.

Chapter 16 - A deal with the demon
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 17 - Confrontation

NOTE : Something will happen to Jurina in the next chapter!! :scared: :scared:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:54:29 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 16)(UPDATED)
« Reply #374 on: July 20, 2013, 05:12:24 PM »
Thank you for the update.. :bow:

Mayuki is sooooo lovey-dovey  :lol:

What will happen to Jurina???

I hope she's okay...

Rena help your Jurina !!!

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: July 20, 2013, 05:55:52 PM »
Yay Wmatsui is coming. :w00t:
Rena should be more honest to herself.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #376 on: July 20, 2013, 10:35:09 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I was so nervous that I couldn't blink when J tried to kill that family.

Lol, Rena-chan~ you're not being honest~ now if only Haruna could do that in real life. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #377 on: July 20, 2013, 10:42:25 PM »
BOO...you no fun jurina :on_pick: why stop...act first,question/regret later is your thing :on_pick:

somehow,everytime I saw 'Mephisto' -and any variant of his name- being mentioned in a story, someone will always be tricked which will lead to some kind of bad situation :kekeke:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #378 on: July 20, 2013, 11:46:07 PM »
What's going to happen to Jurina?

Would she be able to defeat the demon?

Would she be able to restrain her memory?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #379 on: July 21, 2013, 06:30:47 AM »
Jurina now is slowly losing her body to the demon.. If the demon take control of her body completely, she will be permanently insane.

Jurina was really desperate to get the demon out of her body so that she will not hurt anyone in the future..

As she was about to kill the family, Jurina recalled the times she was with Rena and immediately stopped the attack.

This proves that Jurina still has a sane mind that time.

She's angry because Mephisto actually almost made her kill 3 innocent lives while she still has a sane mind..

So, the development for this will continue in the next chapter. :on GJ:

Something will happen to Jurina in the next chapter..

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth