JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Oh! My God

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 251513 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 4) UPDATE!
« Reply #580 on: August 07, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »
YAY~~~~ :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: I love this chapter and I LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sayaka so sad.... I wonder who it was she lost.... :farofflook: :farofflook:

All it took for her was a beatdown and a half hour of crying... :shy2: :shy2: She sure is an M under all that S armour. So cute~

Now let's put in some sexy Saeyaka moments. :hee:

As for Sasshi, well, I think we should've saw her coming. :bigdeal: :bigdeal:

I bet she'll go :on asmo: then Sayaka and Sae will go :on kimbo:

Then Sasshi will  :on chew: and at the end she'll be  :on voodoo: and everyone will end up :on beatup

Well, I'll be waiting to see what Sasshi(My twin) will have planned. Byebye~ :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #581 on: August 07, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »
WOW! You just update so fast! XD

HELL YES SASSHI~ XD I wondered what would happen between sasshi and everyone when they're trying to recruit her to join Hellsing~  :fap

I wondered who was this human friend of Choukoku that got killed...Haha  :cathappy:

It seems I have to get up-to-date with your fanfic! Since you upload so fast! To be honest, I just found out about chapter 3 last night and now there's chapter 4 today!!!! Oh my god...XD Now I have to be a little more active! XD

Ganbatte~ I'll always stay up date to your fanfic!!!!!  :bow: It's loads of fun~ :deco:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #582 on: August 07, 2013, 03:36:09 PM »
eeh an other recruiting  :shock:
I want that the Hellsing begin I bored  :tantrum:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #583 on: August 07, 2013, 03:48:05 PM »
The second I saw that it was SASSHI???
I was like this....

And then, imaginary spit take... dies from laughter

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #584 on: August 07, 2013, 03:54:37 PM »
Hoo vinnie want to tease us  :shifty: :shifty:

Offline zikeyrina

• Kami Oshi ~~:: Matsui Jurina ::>_<::
« Reply #585 on: August 08, 2013, 07:03:20 AM »
kyaaaaaaa!! wmatsui moment!! HAWT   :w00t:  :twothumbs
Heart attack! can somebody help me with this? lol  XD

But but...they got interrupted by Mayuki! : :cry:(
Lol BUT it's sure are a pretty good revenge they  got there hehe XD :P

Poor Choukoku...never know that she had a very sad past that make her like that...
Gakuran sure is a very good friend...and and will there be any  Saeyaka?? hehe

Waiting for your next update...wonder what will happen when they try to recruiting Sasshi.
I bet it will be a really great chapter yeay! Keep up your good work kevinwkl-san :thumsup
Ship Wmatsui..mayuki..jurimayu..juriyuki or any pairing that could be with jurina lol >o< but wait!mybe not all hehe ~^O^~ maybe cuz our jurina is soo cute to me ?? kyaa!! o>_<o~

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #586 on: August 10, 2013, 03:30:34 AM »
Many of you will ask wtf could sasshi do to them!?

Isn't she their good friend??

Here's the thing.. Sasshi loves to play her so called 'games' no matter with friends or foe. But of course sasshi will control her own powers when 'playing' with her friends. She wouldn't kill them. That's for sure..

Why do they need so many elite hunters just to recruit one zombie lord?

She doesn't seem powerful? She looks goofy?

This is the reason nobody is afraid of her. She looks friendly and tame.

Well, among gakuran, chokoku and sasshi, I can safely say that sasshi is the most powerful among them.

What makes her so powerful? What kind of power she wields?

Stay tuned for next chapter!  :on GJ:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #587 on: August 10, 2013, 11:34:58 AM »
Ghaaa i think you updated it,, :v
sounds interesting, the power of strongest zombie,, update soon :)
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline kumo

« Reply #588 on: August 10, 2013, 06:51:39 PM »
Hi kevinwki!

I think this is the first time I commented here,

First, I thank you for this awesomesauce story!
(it will be way more awesomesaucier if you insert more wmatsui moment there!)  :shy1: :shy2:

And to thank you, I doodled the most awesome character from the previous season which is:

It's my own interpretation for her appearance (so sorry for the rough doodle, it's been a while since I draw anything),
and for the scaly skin...
I'm so sorry, I can't draw a scaly skin... T_T

PS: If there's anything that wrong with the picture (violate the forum's rule, etc) please let me know, I'll remove it.  :(

Offline Angeldarke

• ecchi
« Reply #589 on: August 10, 2013, 09:29:56 PM »
next is the zombi lord rsrs

waiting for more Wmatuis moments   :grin:

and this fic is amazing please continue  :bow:

sorry for my bad english :nervous

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #590 on: August 10, 2013, 10:42:21 PM »
Hi kevinwki!

(it will be way more awesomesaucier if you insert more wmatsui moment there!)  :shy1: :shy2:

And to thank you, I doodled the most awesome character from the previous season which is:

It's my own interpretation for her appearance (so sorry for the rough doodle, it's been a while since I draw anything),

PS: If there's anything that wrong with the picture (violate the forum's rule, etc) please let me know, I'll remove it.  :(

That's FREAKY cool!!! Scary but awesome! XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #591 on: August 11, 2013, 03:55:44 AM »
Great graphic there...

Like it lots...

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #592 on: August 11, 2013, 05:38:02 AM »
Hi kevinwki!

WOW!! This is really good!! This is so good that i just have to save it into my com! :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star:

Forget the scaly skin.. Seriously.. This picture is just perfect! :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

PS : Nah.. Don't think it violates anything.. You don't have to remove it..

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #593 on: August 11, 2013, 10:48:35 AM »
Ahhhhhh... I finally finished catching up. Lord Christ. Aha.

I liked the first... book of sorts? :? (Aha..) The ending was very interesting, and opened to a whole new plot for the second season. I liked that the events flowed nicely. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter~

As a sidenote, all of the fanarts by your readers are really good. - w-~ I can't quote them though, for fear that I will accidentally repeat them as many times as I did the last time I was quoting from my phone. Ahaha..
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #594 on: August 11, 2013, 12:17:17 PM »

Chapter 5 is here, people!! Cheers!!! :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Enjoy!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Chapter 5 - Recruiting the center of the national cheer team

“Come on! Cheer louder!! We have a worldwide performance this Sunday! The whole world will be watching us! We can’t afford to screw this up!” Sasshi shouted at Team Hormone, causing them to continue cheering louder than usual except for the girl on the far left.

Sasshi then sighed and walked towards the girl on the far left. “Mukuchi!! You’re supposed to cheer! Say something!!”

“…” Mukuchi smiled at Sasshi as usual. Sasshi smacked her own head. “Why did I even choose you in the first place..”

At this time, seven figures are seen closing in towards her and caught her attention.

“Ah! You guys came to watch my rehearsal?” Sasshi looked surprised with their presence before frowning at the sight of Gakuran as well. “Hey, wait a minute.. Isn’t that the vampire ace Gakuran?”

“Yes, I am.. What about it?” Gakuran stated. Without saying another word, Sasshi grabbed a paper and pen before walking towards Gakuran. “KYA!!!!!! You’re so handsome!!” Sasshi hugged Gakuran tightly.

“Sign this for me, please!!” Sasshi begged Gakuran.

Gakuran smacked her own forehead. “You’re not one of my fangirls, are you?”

“As a matter of fact, I am one of your biggest fan..” Sasshi nodded.

“You must be joking…” Chokoku asked coldly.

“No.. Akane must be joking about recruiting her..” Rena sounded.

“Exactly.. Look at her! Can you even imagine a ruler of the underworld fangirling Gakuran?” Jurina stated.

“Hey! I used to be a human too, you know? And yes.. I do fangirl a lot! That’s how I got the nickname Wota.” Sasshi complained.

“Yea.. I can see why you’re the center of the national cheer team.. You’re a wota..” Yuki sounded.

“I’ll take that statement as a compliment.” Sasshi smiled. After receiving an autograph from Gakuran, Sasshi continued, “So, you guys are really here to watch my rehearsal?”

“Well, actually no.. We’re here on behalf of Hellsing.” Mayu explained.

“Oh.. Hellsing, huh? The supernatural hunter organization? I’ve always wanted to visit there but I don’t seem to have the time for it. So, what about it?” Sasshi questioned.

“You don’t have to worry about not having the time to visit Hellsing.. We would like to invite you into the organization, Sasshi.” Rena answered.

Sasshi then let out a laugh. “So, you’re making me a permanent visitor now? You guys are trying to contain me or something?”

“No, we’re not. Don’t misunderstand us. We’re not here to catch you. We’re here to recruit you into Hellsing as a hunter.” Mayu explained.

“Recruit me as a hunter? Give me a good reason why should I join? I already have a decent job and I love it. I don’t need another job.” Sasshi replied.

“The demons are starting their assault on the humans. We need powerful hunters in our organization to deal with this. Or else, many humans will die!” Jurina shouted.

“You should know very well that I’m a zombie lord. When humans die, they will be added to my army collection. Helping you stop humans from dying is like preventing me from gaining new soldiers.” Sasshi coldly explained.

“People die every day, Sasshi.. If these demons are not stopped, you won’t even have any army left in the future.. They will hunt all the zombies down and kill all of them.. Including you..”  Mayu explained.

Sasshi remained silent as she looked at Mayu and finally nodded her head. “Well, that made some sense..”

“Exactly, Sasshi-sama.. We need you in Hellsing.. To protect everyone including your armies..” Yuki stated.

Sasshi then looked towards Team Hormone. “What about my cheer team? They can’t do this without me..”

At this time, Team Hormone walked towards Sasshi. “You don’t have to worry about us, Sasshi.. We can handle the cheer team by ourselves.. Well, you’re the zombie lord and I know it sounds weird but protecting the lives of humans are more important, Sasshi..” Akicha sounded.

All of a sudden, a voice spoke up, shocking everyone. “You…can…go….”

The whole of Team Hormone stared at the owner of the voice.

“Holy shit. Mukuchi spoke! The world is going to end..” Bungee said, only to be smacked on the head by Unagi.

“See? Even Mukuchi voiced out her support, Sasshi.. We’ve been under your care for quite a long time and we appreciate it. It’s time to let us go. You have more important things than just being in a cheer team..” Akicha said.

“I…don’t know what to say..” Sasshi became lost for words.

“There’s nothing you have to say, Sasshi.. From this point on, the national team will be led by us Team Hormone.” Bungee sounded.

“But we still hope you'll be there to watch us perform..” Unagi said.

“Of course I will.. I love you guys..” Sasshi hugged all the members of Team Hormone.

“Well, we’re going to have a break from rehearsal for now. So, we’ll be heading this way. You can just stay here and settle your business here and we hope to see you on the day of the performance..” Akicha sounded as Team Hormone left the scene, leaving 7 girls standing in the stadium.

“Waaa!!!!! That was so touching!!” Jurina hugged Rena’s arm tightly.

“So, that means you’ll join us, right?” Rena asked.

Sasshi nodded. “You’re right.. I will join. But before that, let’s play a game..”

“Not one of your games again??” Yuki complained.

“It will be a game of 6 against 1. So, this should be pretty advantageous for the six of you right? Do you accept?”

“We accept. If we include Nezumi, we have 6 elites here. There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Gakuran accepted the challenge.

“Good..” Sasshi clapped her hands.

“So what’s the game?” Rena asked.

Without uttering a single word, Sasshi walked about 400meters away from them. She faced them and snapped her fingers. A throne made up of bones was seen emerging out of the ground, allowing Sasshi to sit herself down. Sasshi then smirked, “All you have to do is just touch me.”

“What? That’s it?” Rena questioned.

“I’m going to have two rounds for this game.. But of course there are two rules you must obey.. First, you cannot fly or teleport. You only can run like how a normal human does. Secondly, once you get hit or injured in any way, you’re out.”

“Hit or injured? You never change, Sasshi.. Still playing dangerous games, I see..” Mayu said.

“Don’t worry.. You guys are my friends, so I won’t use my full strength.” Sasshi snickered as she remained seated on her throne and crossed her legs.

“We have yet to see the way Sasshi fights.. We can’t just rush in like this. She seemed too suspicious like this.” Mayu stated, looking at the calm Sasshi sitting on her throne.

“Let round one begin..” Sasshi snapped her fingers, immediately causing the ground to rumble a little. About 500 zombies are then seen emerging from the ground at the same time.

“She just said round one.. So, this must be the easier one.. I’m really curious about round two though.. Her own battle abilities have yet to be seen.” Mayu started analyzing.

“Please refrain from biting, ok? These are my friends.. Now go..” Sasshi ordered the zombies aas they started growling towards the six of them and started rushing towards them.

“We’ll start with this..” Gakuran and Chokoku stood in front and released their aura, blowing everything backwards. Those zombies who came too near got vaporized immediately from the extreme force of the aura.

“Let’s go!” Rena, Jurina and Yuki rushed forwards.

“Angel Trigger : Activate!” Wings spread out from Jurina’s back as a huge scythe appeared on her right hand.

Yuki coats arms in her vampiric aura and followed Jurina’s lead.

Rena took out her Decaforce.  “Decaforce Type 5 – The Twin Dragon Sword : Blue Crimson!”

"The Twin Dragon Sword"  Blue Crimson. The Decaforce sword splits into two blades with one having the properties of fire and the other having the properties of ice. The fire and ice can also be used as ranged attacks. To use the sword to its full potential, the user needs to be ambidextrous.

“Let’s do this, Chokoku! This should be easy!” Gakuran and Chokoku followed the other three from behind.

“Well, first round might be easy, so I think I’m going to join this fight as well. I may not be powerful enough to hurt zombies but at least I know how to stop them in their tracks.” Mayu stated as she rushed forward as well.

As all of the reached towards the zombies, Jurina started the attack first. She stopped in her tracks and swinged her angel wings forwards, shooting countless of holy feathers out of her wings, piercing any zombies in front of her while slashing her scythe along, knocking down even more zombies at the same time.

Yuki on the other hand, rushed towards the zombies and delivered a series of powerful punches and kicks, causing the zombies to be blasted away upon the powerful impact. As a few zombies surrounded her and tried to grab on to her at the same time, Yuki jumped and slammed her fist onto the ground, causing the ground around her to rumble and the zombies to fall down. Without a moment of hesitation, Yuki landed punches on all of their backs, breaking their backbone and therefore, halting their movements.

Rena who was gripping onto her Blue Crimson, slashed her right hand to the front, sending a shockwave of flame that immediately burnt the zombies in front of her into crisp. She then slashed her left hand forwards towards the remaining zombies, this time sending a shockwave of ice that immediately freeze the zombies, halting their movements. Rena immediately changed her sword form. “Decaforce Type 6 – The Vacuum Sword : Mel Force!”

"The Vacuum Sword" Mel Force. The sword of air, this form allows the user to fire powerful bursts of air at the enemy to blow them away and paralyze them.

Rena swinged her Mel Force, pushing most zombies backwards, stunning them for a while. This gives opportunity for Gakuran and Chokoku to continue the assault. Gakuran channelled her vampiric aura to her arms and shot out a blast of vampiric energy towards the zombies that pierces through the line of zombies in front of her. The vampiric energy that Gakuran just shot out immediately formed a shape of a hand and gripped onto a nearby zombie and pulled it towards her. Upon reaching Gakuran, she landed an extremely powerful coated punch onto the zombie’s head, causing its head to separate from its body upon impact.

Chokoku rushed towards the zombies and started her series of fury attacks. Every single one of her punches is powerful enough to either pierce through the zombie’s body or separate their head from its body. Whatever it is, her punches were fast and accurate at the same time, not letting any zombies get any chances to lay a hit on her at all. With Chokoku’s immense strength, she is able to rip the limbs of the zombies off literally using only a little of her strength.

As this is the first time Mayu engaged in a real combat with supernatural creatures, she took extra caution with this as she took her time to evade and dodge all the zombie’s attacks before jumping behind them and broke their backbones, halting their movements. Mayu applied everything she knew about zombies to retaliate.

Before they know it, all 500 zombies were completely defeated with little effort. This caused Sasshi to clap her hands in excitement. “Woohoo!!!! As expected from all of you!!”

“That was way too easy, Sasshi.. You should already know that all our powers have increased a lot since one year ago.” Rena said.

“Don’t get too cocky, Rena. That was just round one..” This time, Sasshi stood up from her throne and smirked. “Time for round two..” A green coloured aura suddenly engulfed both Sasshi’s hands.

“This will be the first time we actually see Sasshi fighting in a battle. Her combat abilities were unknown, so we have to be on guard at all times..” Mayu stated.

Sasshi got down to one knee and slammed both her hands onto the ground. She then channelled the green aura from her hands down to the ground. Sasshi stood back up and looked at them. Nothing is seen happening. “Did her skill failed her or something? Nothing is happening..” Yuki said.

Sasshi smirked again. “Come at me..”

Since all six of them are already about 200meters in front, they are already half way there. “Let’s not waste any more time!” Rena ordered all of them and rushed forwards at the same time.

“Wait!! Don’t rush in like this! We still don’t know what she did just now!” Mayu shouted at them but was ignored.

As they were getting closer and closer to Sasshi, they already feel the victory coming close to them. All of a sudden, the ground started rumbling like mad as if there was an earthquake. A huge hand made out of bones and skulls emerged from beneath Mayu and grabbed her on its fist. All of them stopped in their tracks immediately from the sight of Mayu being caught by the huge hand made out of bones. The hand was huge enough to be gripping onto Mayu whole. Sasshi then smirked. “Mayu, out..”

“You idiots!! I said don’t rush in like this!! Look what happened to me now!” Mayu complained despite being gripped by the huge hand high up.

“Nezumi-sama!” Yuki shouted.

“Oops.. We forgot about Mayu..” Jurina scratched her head. At this time, the ground beneath them started to rumble again and burst out open, forcing all five of them to jump away in their separate ways to evade the grip from the giant skeleton hand. As Chokoku was landing, she did not realise that another huge skeleton hand emerge from the ground all of a sudden from the spot she was going to land on. Chokoku cursed. “Crap! I didn’t see that coming!”

Gakuran on the other hand, noticed that Chokoku was about to fall into the huge skeleton hand’s grip and immediately shot out her vampiric aura towards Chokoku in the form of a hand and gripped onto Chokoku before swinging her out of the way. This caused the huge hand to miss its grip onto Chokoku as she fell to the side. At the same time, another huge skeleton hand emerged from beneath Gakuran and managed to grip onto Gakuran. As Gakuran was busy trying to save Chokoku, she accidentally let her guard down. “Gah!!”

Sasshi then pouted her mouth. “I hate to do this to you, Gakuran.. I’m your fan.. But, you’re out..”

“Gakuran!!” Chokoku shouted.

“Well, this is embarrassing.. I never thought I would be the second to be out. Well, at least I got out after Nezumi.” Gakuran said.

“Shut up, Gakuran! I’m not trained in real combat!” Mayu shouted.

“She’s so much better than we thought she is..” Rena was stunned.

“These hands are like my guards.. They will not allow anyone come close to me under my orders..” Sasshi smiled.

With only Rena, Jurina, Yuki and Chokoku left in the game, they need to be on guard at all times and must not lose their concentration. One mistake and they’ll be out. “We only have four of us left.. We still don’t know the timings of these skeleton hands or how it works. We have to finish this fast. The longer we stall, the chances to be eliminated will be higher!”

“Hey, huys! There’s a pattern of movements in those skull hands!!” Mayu sounded all of a sudden.

“Tell us, then!!” Chokoku shouted.

“You see..*muffle* *muffle*” The skeleton hand gripping onto Mayu released its index finger and covered Mayu’s mouth, preventing her from speaking any longer.

“You’re already out of the game, Mayu.. No helping from outside the game.” Sasshi said.

“Tch-  We only can continue our counter attack by ourselves then.” Jurina stated.

“We can’t waste anymore time! Keep a look out on each other’s backs!” Rena ordered as the remaining four of them continued running towards Sasshi. The ground beneath them rumbled again as another huge skeleton hand burst out from the ground attempting to grab onto any of them. All of them leaped out of the way. Rena jumped up instead. She smirked and lifted her Decaforce sword up high. “Decaforce Type 7 - The Gravity Blade : Gravity Core!”

Rena then slammed down her Gravity Core and immediately cut the giant skeleton hand in two in an instant due to the tremendous brute force from the blade. Rena’s eyes widened in shock as she noticed that another giant skeleton hand is already reaching towards her. It all happened all of a sudden. Rena never saw that coming at all.

“Rena-chan!” Jurina immediately flew towards Rena and tackled her out of the way, causing the skeleton hand to miss its target.

“Are you alright, Rena-chan?” Jurina questioned.

“Jurina.. You saved me..” Rena smiled happily.

“Aww.. How sweet..” Sasshi smiled excitedly looking at the lovey dovey couple. “But too bad, Jurina.. You’re out..”

“What!? Why am I out!? I didn’t get hit!” Jurina complained.

“You’re right.. You didn’t get hit. But you violated the first rule. You flew.” Sasshi explained.

“It’s alright, Jurina.. You can rest for now.. Let the three of us deal with this.” Rena said as she stood herself up and stood side by side with Yuki and Chokoku.

Yuki called out to Chokoku. “Hey, Chokoku..”

Without uttering a single word, Chokoku looked towards Yuki.

“I know we might not have been in good terms before this, but we need your help with this..”

“I understand.. I will help.. And please forgive me for any misunderstanding caused before this..” Chokoku apologized.

“Wow.. The great Chokoku apologizing? That’s something new..” Rena giggled a little.

“I’m not the same ruthless Alpha wolf that you met..” Chokoku then looked at Gakuran and smiled warmly. “It’s just that my best friend brought my real self back, that’s all..”

Chokoku looked back at Sasshi and cracked her hands. “Let’s finish this now!” Chokoku released her gold aura causing the ground to rumble from the tremendous force.

“Oooo.. The ex-Alpha wolf getting serious.. I must get serious as well..” Sasshi smirked.

Yuki coated her arms. “There’s only about 100meters left. We might still have a chance!”

“Decaforce Type 3 - The Sonic Sword : Silfarion!” Rena shouted as she rushed in front with a tremendous speed. Not letting Rena get any closer, Sasshi summoned more skeleton hands from the ground, attempting to catch her. Rena managed to dodge every single one of them, but with a lot of effort. All of a sudden, a hand burst out in front of Rena’s path and reached towards her, stopping her in her path. At this time, Chokoku and Yuki appeared in front and delivered a full forced punch and a coated high speed kick respectively to the skeleton arm, breaking it apart. This allows an opening for the three of them to continue their path. Rena continued using her Silfarion to dash herself forward. Sasshi then summoned a few hands from the side and reached in towards the three of them. Having already moving at a fast speed, Rena immediately changed her sword form. “Decaforce Type 2 – The Explosive Sword : Explosion!”

With her sonic speed and the explosive force from her Explosion sword, Rena was able to use a new type of skill. Rena swinged her Explosion sword while still moving in her sonic speed. “Silver Drive!!”

Explosion + Silfarion = Silver Drive. It creates twelve swift explosions that Rena normally uses to quickly take out a large number or strong foes.

The skeleton arms burst into pieces immediately upon contact with Rena’s skill. Not willing to give up, Sasshi continued slamming her hands onto the ground, summoning the huge skeleton hands again and again, causing the remaining three players to be completely suppressed. As an arm tried to reach for Chokoku, Yuki retaliated with a high speed punch that deflected the arm away. Chokoku then screamed and released a burst of gold aura, vaporizing all the skeleton hands surrounding them in an instant. Rena and Yuki were left unfazed from the burst of aura because Chokoku can choose who to be affected by the burst of her aura. This caused Sasshi to be intimidated by Chokoku’s aura and let her guard down.

“Decaforce Type 3 - The Sonic Sword : Silfarion!” Rena used this chance to dash towards Sasshi and managed to stab her on her chest.

Rena then smiled. “We win, Sasshi..”

“Hey!! You could choose not to stab me, you know?” Sasshi complained as she removed the Silfarion sword out of her chest.

Sasshi then clapped her hands. “Well.. You guys win.. I expected it though.. You’re really good.”

Sasshi snapped her fingers, releasing Mayu and Gakuran from the skeleton hand’s grip. “You guys never fail to entertain me.. I think I’ll have a lot of fun hanging out with you guys!” Sasshi clinged onto Rena’s shoulder.

Jurina then walked over to them and removed Sasshi’s arm from Rena’s shoulder. “Excuse me, Sasshi.. That’s my girlfriend you’re holding onto.. She’s all mine! So, no touchy!!” Jurina complained as she hugged Rena tightly.

“Just trying to be friendly..” Sasshi shrugged her shoulders.

Hellsing HQ

“We got Sasshi into our organization, everyone!!” Rena shouted as the seven of them entered the main hall receiving a loud cheer from everyone.

“Now I present you the Zombie Lord, Sashihara Rino!!” Akane screamed.

Hellsing Biodata

Entry #7

Name : Sashihara Rino
Species : Zombie
Nick name : Sasshi, Wota
Job : Hunter
Hunter rank : S-class
Experience in Hellsing : 1 day
Total rogue werewolves K.O count : -
Total rogue vampires K.O count : -
Combat style : Summoning Technique
Dislikes : People complaining about her wota character

Akane smirked at them. “This will be the birth of the strongest team in Hellsing!!”

“Strongest team in Hellsing? What are you talking about, Akane?” Rena frowned and asked.

Akane replied, “What, you still don’t get it? The six of you will be working as a team from now onwards. The first group in Hellsing working as demon hunters!”

“T-Team??”

All seven of them including Mayu had their eyes wide open. “EEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!?????”

Chapter 5 – Recruiting the center of the national cheer team
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 6 – Vacation before the mission

Well, since all the main characters are revealed now, i made a new poll for these main characters in Hellsing. This time, I've included Gakuran, Chokoku and Sasshi as well..

If you're free, please answer the poll of which is your favourite Hellsing character once again~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:10:24 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 5) UPDATE!
« Reply #595 on: August 11, 2013, 12:36:21 PM »
All the members of the team have assembled!!!  :twothumbs But wait, 6?  :? Is it because Mayu is a tactician, so she isn't counted but still she's in the team, right???  :?
And I love the last scene  :lol:
Thanks for the update

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #596 on: August 11, 2013, 12:59:42 PM »
Oh!!~ Sasshi is cheering again!!~ Hahaha.
-Well, well, Sasshi does like to play her 'games'~
-Pftt...A fan of Gakuran i see...That somehow suits her...lol
-So Rena manage to stab Sasshi even though Sasshi only ask her to touch her...
-Oh well, at least one of the zombie lord is joining the hellsing~
-Wouhou!! Team!! Team!! Banzai!!~ This is gonna be interesting!!~

>Plz update soon!!~ Can't wait for the next chapter!!~ Love it!!~ hehehe!!~

PS: Vacation?? Hmm~ Sounds pretty fun...Hahaha~

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #597 on: August 11, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Thanks for the update...  :bow:

I've been waiting for it..

So, sasshi's power is summoning..she never engaged in battle directly then??

The birth of the strongest team in Hellsing..  :inlove:

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #598 on: August 11, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
Vacation huh? Time for some OTP moments then.  :cow:

Everyday Juriken

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #599 on: August 11, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
My answer to your poll is obviously, Mayu :wahaha:
Back to the fic, as expected from the Zombie Lord :on drink:
At first I think it'll easy since she accepted the invitation but then, they've to win her :fainted:
She just looks like Mariko, a sadist one :mon sweat:
Poor Mayu, be out of the game so soon just because saving the other :err:
Now, they're teammates :on woohoo:
A vacation~~~ Time for OTP moments :kekeke:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Oh! My God