JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima

Author Topic: Konoe's OS: Mayuki AU Reboot 11/28/21  (Read 48965 times)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Re: Konoe's OS: I'll Do My Best (MaYuki) 05/02/15
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2015, 02:41:37 AM »
That's it! What a very cute os~ I need more Mayuki~
And... I'm glad I read it today! XD

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2015, 02:55:39 AM »
Lol mayu..xD..niceeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Thanks for the os konoe san  :kneelbow:
Mayuki  :on gay:  :nya: :on gay:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2015, 08:49:08 PM »
Your fanfic really good i enjoy reading so much plz update who is mu true love 😭😭😭😭
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Konoe's OS: The Hungry Devil (MaYuki) 05/13/16
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2016, 06:09:18 PM »
Hey! Long time no see!  :D

@gilangfajri and @kuro_black29 Thank you for dropping a comment  :twothumbs

And @Yurena I'll try someday. I sort of lost the paper where I wrote the plot line and I kinda forgot what I wrote. Sorry.  :sweatdrop: for now enjoy this new OS  :D

Thank you for those who left a thank you.  :hip smile:

Whew! It's more than a year since I last posted an os. I hope I haven't lose my touch.

I haven't read a Mayuki fanfic in a long time. Looks like all Mayuki writers has been busy or just content with watching Mayuki getting visibly giddy again. Hehehe. Ahhh~ they're so cute together~

The Hungry Devil

The chime for my last subject rang. My heart painfully throb in frustration. The most dreadful time of the day came once again. I can feel a pair of eyes piercing on my back. I can't escape.

The devil is watching me. The devil whom I made a deal with is watching me. With no means of escape I helplessly watched the lecture room become empty.

The lesser the people the more I became anxious of what is about to come. I gripped tightly the hems of my skirt as my anxiety increases. I looked outside finding the dark blue sky gloomy. It's already night time. Only a few classes are staying this late for a lecture and no one is using this room after my last subject.

No one was around anymore inside the classroom. Except me... And her, the devil herself.

I shut my eyes trying to calm myself but my heart only beat faster as I hear footsteps coming closer from my back. I flinched unconsciously feeling the slender arms around me. A hot air blew against my right ear then a moist from two fleshy folds.

"It's playtime Mayuyu." The devil whispered amusingly. I can feel her smirking against my ear and the hair on my neck stood from her extreme closeness and mischievous tone. The devil playfully untie my ribbon while trailing kisses from my ear down to my neck.

I want to push her away but I can't. I made a deal, a deal with a devil. In return of what I had asked of her she wants me to satisfy her. I never wanted to make a deal with her but she was the only one who can help me accomplish my dream. She was the only one willing to help but of course with a price, a price that she states "too cheap" in exhange for making my dream a reality.

My hand trembled as I hesitantly place it on her cheek and lead her lips to mine. I felt a weight on my lap and the arms surrounding my neck pulled me closer to the devil making our kiss grow deeper.

"M-Mayuyu." The devil broke our kiss and moaned my name while looking at me with lustful eyes. "More." The devil whispered against my lips before pulling me to a needy and rough kiss. I made sure to make her moan in pleasure as much as possible as we kiss heavily.

I hate this.

This feeling of being weak, being used as a toy, being manipulated in doing things I don't like.

All just to reach my dream of becoming a doctor.

But what I hate the most about this is that how I am falling deeper at the devil's trap, how I've come to love holding her in my arms, kissing her, and doing more shameless things to her body.

I hate it so much how I've come to love her. But I need to bury these feelings of mine because only I will get hurt in the future.

After all, I am only a food to a hungry devil.

The End

AN: Yuki is only a ridiculously rich lonely student. Not a supernatural being.

Thank you for reading~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Konoe's OS: The Hungry Devil (MaYuki) 05/13/16
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2016, 06:54:22 PM »
She's not an actual devil?! Why not?! XD

Next time, make her devil or some other supernatural being. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2016, 07:00:56 PM »
Thought it was a real devil... turns out not. Hehehehe  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kuh  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:  Mayuki... won't stop, it makes me excited for the next update!!  XD XD XD
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2016, 01:30:49 AM »
Can you try to make the story from Yuki's perspective? I think it would be amazing.
I always love your story even if this is the first time i comment.

Thanks for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: Konoe's OS: Mayuki AU Reboot 11/28/21
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2021, 05:16:03 AM »
Hi. It been years. A lot has happened. Thank you for the comments :heart: I'm 5 years late. :nervous

I'm kinda back to writing.. I know this place isn't as crowded as it used to but I'm writing again because I miss Mayuyu so much.

If there are still Mayuki readers out there. I just want to let you know I'm rebooting this Close To You on Twitter.

Close To You Reboot on Twitter

See you there.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima