JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: 130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Chapter#2 Pt.1 *Updated*  (Read 4548 times)

Offline deidreammmm

130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Chapter#2 Pt.1 *Updated*
« on: November 24, 2013, 02:53:08 PM »
This is my first time writing a fic and my english isn't so good so please forgive me for any errors made .  :nervous

A really really short prologue.

Prologue

I can hear the alarm clock buzzing off while I am still lying on my bed with my eyes closed and I ignored it for several times. Getting late for school isn't really a big deal for me. I am already used it to. As I am trying to doze off for a little more, my room door was slammed open.

"JURINA!!! GET UP!! DON'T YOU KNOW SCHOOL STARTS AT 7.30AM AND ITS ALREADY 7.35AM! ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE A BAD IMPRESSION OF YOURSELF ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL THIS YEAR?"

"MOU!! I get it! I'll go and prepare now."

-----
I walked out of my house as soon as i'm done. I looked at my phone's clock while mumbling to myself "...Its already 7.45am.. I'll just walk at my own pace to school as i'm going to be late anyway." As i'm walking, I can hear footsteps of somebody running towards me.

"Jurina!! Wait for me!!"

"EH!? Airin? Why are you this late? It isn't like you to be late, you're always early for school. And its on the first day of school this year."

"Well... I've forgotten to set my alarm yesterday and my mum had went out to work before I woke up."

"I see......"

--------
We were chatting as we were walking to school. Without realizing, we had already reached the school's gate. We walked our way to our class. Passing by many classes, all the teachers in the classroom had their eyes staring at us most probably because we're this late. 30 minutes late for class. As we reached our classroom, there were two unfamiliar faces in our class.

"You two, care to explain to explain why you're this late?" Our teacher, Akimoto-sensei said while looking at us. We had kept silence for the whole time.

"Never mind, i'll forgive you two this time as we have two new students here with us. Quickly return to your seat."

"If you have missed, this is Matsui Rena-san. And this is Takayanagi Akane-san. They will be transferring to our class. " He said while pointing to them accordingly.
-----

Just a prologue.  :P
The sensei is Akimoto Yasushi-san  xD
As for the title 130001, its the date they met each other  8)
Gonna be a little while before I update chapter 1 as I am busy >A<
edit: there'll be SudaYuri in this fanfic too   :lol:

Characters

Matsui Jurina
Name: Matsui Jurina
Nickname: Jurina
Birthday: March 8
Class: 2A1

Matsui Rena
Name: Matsui Rena
Nickname: Rena
Birthday: July 27
Class: New transfer student of 2A1

Takayanagi Akane
Name: Takayanagi Akane
Nickname: Churi
Birthday: November 29
Class: New transfer student of 2A1

Furukawa Airi
Name: Furukawa Airi
Nickname: Airin, Hentai
Birthday: December 13

Kizaki Yuria
Name: Kizaki Yuria
Nickname: Yuria
Birthday: February 11

Suda Akari
Name: Suda Akari
Nickname: Akarin, Sudachan, Dasu
Birthday: October 31
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:46:25 PM by deidreammmm »
Kami: Takayanagi Akane
1.Takayanagi Akane 2.Suda Akari 3.Furukawa Airi 4.Yagura Fuuko 6.Yabushita Shu 7.Motomura Aoi 8.Shiroma

Furuyanagi♥ . FuuKeira♥

♥My OTPs, my feels.♥

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: 130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui,) Chapter#Prologue
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 12:50:13 AM »
continue soon

thanks ^_^

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 04:14:42 AM »
Please Continue More ~~ :strawberry:

I Love Wmatsui Fanfics  :heart: :heart:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 02:00:16 PM »
Yay Wmatsui yes!!

Lol they late for the first day of school

Rena and Taga (sr i dont remember the name)  :cry:

Are transfer student

Cant wait for the next ch

Offline deidreammmm

130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Chapter#1
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
This chapter will be in Jurina's POV ^o^

Chapter 1

"EH?!" I stood up and said in disblief. "WHY IS SHE A MATSUI TOO?!"

Right after I said that, everyone was staring at me, including the two new students. I felt like I gave this class a bad impression right on the first day of school this year.

"Just accept the fact, Jurina. There's not only one Matsui in this world. Can you sit down?" Aya, who is sitting behind me urged me to sit down after my scornful comment. I felt embarrassed after getting so much stares from everyone, I sat down and pretended nothing had happened.

"Ano.... Matsui-san and Takayanagi-san, there are 2 empty seats. One behind Shibata-san and one beside Kizaki-san." Akimoto-sensei said while pointing to the seats. "Matsui-san, you take the seat behind Shibata-san and Takayanagi-san you take the seat beside Kizaki-san. Shibata-san, Kizaki-san, please show them the seats."

~~~~

Tsk. Why must that 'another Matsui' sit two seats away from me? Can't the teacher change her seat to somewhere further away from me? I have a feeling she gives me bad luck when she sits near me. Not to mention, 130001, today is already an unlucky and bad day for me right on the first day of this year. I feel like I won't ever forget this day. Well, and that Takayanagi-girl, she kinda looked... birdish? I guess?

"JURINA!" Akimoto-sensei shouted and it knocked me out of my reverie. "Why are you dreaming in the middle of class?"

"Nothing really." I responded with a dull face.

~~~

Not long after, class ended. It was our break time so Airin walked over to my table with her bento and sat down.

"Ne Jurina, why are you looking so pissed for the whole day today?"

"Do you even have to ask that? Its obviously because of the girl that's sitting two seats behind me."

"Why do you hate her so much just because she had the same name as you?"

"I just don't like it."

"Well, what do you think of the other girl?"

"She kinda looked like a bird.. How about you, Airin?"

"Hmmmm. She somehow looked cute.."

"Airin, don't tell me, you like her?"

Airin retorted almost instantly "NO!". Getting attention from everybody around us.

"I bet you will eventually. If you happened to. I will be supporting you." I ended it off with a laugh.

"Mou.. Jurina. At least your mood is back now."

"AIRIN, WHY SHE DOING AT YOUR TABLE?!"

"Who?"

"That bird!!!"

Airin turned back and saw that bird girl looking at her drawings. Really unexpected but that bird girl walked over to us. I can actually see Airin's face getting redder as the distance between her and Airin shortened.

"Is that your drawing, Furukawa-san?"

"Hai! How do you know my name?"

"Your name was written on that paper with the drawings. Your drawing is amazing!"

"Thank you! You can call me Airin if you'd like!"

"You can call me Churi too. I got this nickname from my friends around middle school I guess? I love birds and I have 4 parrots at home and they made this "CHURI~!" chirp sound so I always ended off my conversations with the "CHURI!". Thats how I got my nickname. "

"I knew you liked birds. Since you looked one." I joined in the conversation.

"Many people said I looked like a bird too!"

"Hahahaha" We all laughed and had a long conversation.

"Didn't expect my first day of school here would be so fun. I guess I will return to my seat now. Talk to you two again next time!" Churi walked off.

"I didn't expect that bird girl, I mean Churi, to be so fun to chat with. And oi, hurry up and finish eating, we are only left with 15 minutes before the next lesson."

"Hai hai.."
~~~

School ended quick, I was packing my stuffs ready to leave.

"Bye Jurina!" Airin said while waving goodbye to me.

"Bye Airin!"

I'm the only one left in the classroom so I left immediately after packing my stuffs. On my way back, I saw someone familiar standing outside at the school gate. Its that Matsui Rena. I didn't really expect myself to approach her and apologize for my remarks just now. I don't really like to leave a bad impression of myself on someone.

"Ano.. I apologize for my rude remark just now."

"Ah.. Its okay." She smiled and said. The next moment I know, I was love-struck. I wonder how is it even possible, I even left a rude comment on her not long ago and I hated her for having the same name as me.

"EH?! HONTOU?"

"Unnn."

"ARIGATOU!! Who are you waiting for standing here?"

"I'm waiting for my mum to drive me back. Do you walk back home?"

"Yes, since my house is pretty near the school. I guess i'll be going now. Bye."

"Bye~. Becareful on your way home."

------
The exact moment I stepped in my house, I received a message from Airin. I wonder if I should tell her that I fell in love with Rena-san...

Subject: Yo~

To: Hentai Airin
Subject: Re: Yo~

Subject: Re:Re: Yo~
Message: Just wondering if you would like to follow me to catch a movie tomorrow after school. >A<

To: Hentai Airin
Subject: Re:Re:Re: Yo~

From Hentai Airin
Subject: \(≧▽≦)/

---------------------------
Please forgive me if its boring. >A<
Short chapter since its only the beginning of this fanfic.  :lol:
I will try to write longer next time.  XD
Mmmmm. SudaYuri will have appearance soon.  8)
----
1.Takayanagi Akane 2.Suda Akari 3.Furukawa Airi 4.Yagura Fuuko 6.Yabushita Shu 7.Motomura Aoi 8.Shiroma

Furuyanagi♥ . FuuKeira♥

♥My OTPs, my feels.♥

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Update: Chapter#1
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »
WMatsui ~~ Love at second sight?  XD XD XD

I like it!!!!!!!! xDDDD ~~
Ahh I wonder what will happen the next day?

Will Jurina or Airin have the impulse to invite Rena/Churi?  XD

I'm waiting!  :)

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 02:37:51 AM »
Update plis
I'm waiting for this D:

Offline deidreammmm

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 12:55:16 PM »
Fic will be updated soon since my school holiday is coming  :cathappy: >A< Been very busy school these while that I dont can't even get on my computer ;A; . :cry:

Furuyanagi♥ . FuuKeira♥

♥My OTPs, my feels.♥

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [Hiatus]130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Chapter#1
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 11:59:37 PM »
LOL Jurina hate first then love later LOL

Arin is falling in love with Churi how sweet!!

I wonder if they going to meet each others after school tommorrow.

Update soon

Offline deidreammmm

Chapter 2: A Movie Trip  Part 1

JURINA POV

I woke up in the morning to the bracing wind that entered through the opened windows. I took a look at the clock, it is pointing 6.30am. The alarm timing that i've set is still 30 minutes before it rings. I just feel that I have to wake up earlier.. To leave a better impression on Rena. I left my home for school while munching on a piece of bread. I then felt a tap on my shoulder from the back, responding to the tap, I looked back, it was the bird-loving girl Churi.

"Ohayo, Jurina-chan."

"Ohayo Churi, and -chan? Well, whatever."

I was thinking about whether if I should invite Churi to the movie too.. And if I invited Churi, i'm sure Airin will be as red as tomato.. Since I guess she liked Churi right?..It'll probably also be a big chance for Airin to know Churi better... Sorry Airin, i'm just doing this for the sake of helping you as your best friend. .

"Ne ne.. Churi, you wanna follow me and Airin for a movie today?" I asked Churi without any hesitation, hoping to receive a positive reply from her.

"EH? Really? You don't mind?"

"Of course. I'm sure Airin will be happy if you go." I mumbled.

"Huh what did you just said? I can't hear you."

"Nothing!!... Lets get going now. We'll be late."

"Late? Its only 6.50am. We're still far from being late!"

"Probably i've lost track of the timing since i'm always late in the past."

We continued our conversation while walking to school.
I have always hated to go to school, but today, I just feel the urge and excitement to go to school. Is this what they called unexpected love? I unexpectedly fell in love with Rena without any reason. My mind is just filled with Rena now, not listening to what Churi is talking to me while we were walking to school. I just nod my head to whatever she said.

"Oi, are you listening to what i'm talking?"

"Yes of course."

"Then what am I talking about?"

"Ummm.. You're talking about how you fell down yesterday?" I threw out any random answer I could think of right now.

"No! I'm talking what I fed my birds this morning! And when did I even fell down yesterday!!"

"I see."

She's just talking nonsense that's not even worth listening.. We arrived at school and went to the shoe lockers to change our shoes to indoor shoes. We headed to class and received a wave from Airin and we went to her seat.

"OMG JURINA. ITS YOUR FIRST TIME BEING AT LEAST 20MINUTES EARLIER BEFORE CLASS STARTS EVER SINCE FIST DAY OF SCHOOL LAST YEAR."

"Are you that surprised?"

"OBVIOUSLY! ITS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR YOU."

"Hmm, I have something even more surprising for you. Wanna hear?" I smirked and whispered to her. "You know, Churi will be following us after school today. I invited her. For.Your.Sake." Airin turned red as usual whenever I mentioned Churi. She must have liked Churi so much.

"Furukawa-san... ah. I mean Airin. Why are your face so red? Are you sick?" Churi questioned Airin and placed her hand on Airin's forehead. I can see Airin's face is turning even redder.

"No..no.no. Its nothing.. Ha..ha.ha..ha.." 

"Airin.. Did Jurina tell you that I will be following you both for a movie today? Is it okay with you that i'll tag along?"

"Ha..-Hai! Its okay with me!"

"Yay! Only the three of us? Wouldn't it be more fun if there's another person tagging along? Shall I invite Rena-san too?" Churi asked while looking at Rena who is quietly sitting at her seat and she went over to her. "Oi! Wait!" I tried to call out to her to stop her from going over to Rena to ask her because i'm sure if Rena comes along too, the situation will be extremely awkward. Soon after, she walked back to us with a smile and thumbs up. I wonder if I should feel happy? Churi sat down on the chair beside me and started a conversation.

"Ne.. What movie are we going to watch?"

"I want to watch Sadako!" Airin exclaimed with excitement. I kept quiet and to let the conversation between them flow.

"You like horror stuffs too?"

"Un!"

--------------
Ending this off as Part 1 as I have to sleep now T^T. I'm real tired xD I'll update the rest of the chapter tomorrow! :oops:
Part 2 will be longer than part 1 because I really have to stop in the middle of writing this chapter due to tiredness.  :cry:
Please forgive me ;.;

Furuyanagi♥ . FuuKeira♥

♥My OTPs, my feels.♥

Offline NewHeaven

• TomoTomo and Furuyanagi forever
Re: 130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Chapter#2 Pt.1 *Updated*
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 04:10:20 PM »
Hi I'm a new reader  :kneelbow:

Your fic is really nice  :on GJ:

Jurina is a good friend for Airin, helping her with Churi 

i'm waiting to see what will happen to them

Offline yabamoe

Re: 130001 (FuruYanagi, WMatsui, SudaYuri) Chapter#2 Pt.1 *Updated*