JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xue Hui

Author Topic: POSTWHORING AWARENESS MONTH (2020 AUGUST 22)!  (Read 3782 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
POSTWHORING AWARENESS MONTH (2020 AUGUST 22)!
« on: August 22, 2020, 11:50:49 PM »
POSTWHORING AWARENESS MONTH!!

LETS DO THIS. Every August 22 is a time we take to recognize the postwhoring prowess and spirit of REBRAND. REINVENTION. REJUVENATION. Today 15 years ago we gave ourselves that identity so special shout out to kuno_thunder and Sexy Beam!! with the quick graphics and bowchickabowwow sound bite!!! Shout out to Da Crack STaff who voted the name into power!!!

:hip smile:

And around this time seven years ago late August we lost our home girl Fushi aka Fushidigane aka Veera (http://jphip.com/fushi/index.php)

She was a fun loving beautiful Finnish girl of H!P Fandoms, SUPER Reina Fangirl whom we had the pleasure of knowing during my hANGRY & ANGRY tours around the globe. To this day we do not know what happened but her loss is still felt to this day. Fushi's spirit remains in just being silly and WHY SO SERIOUS!? Here she is seen with our dear friends in France the late ChrNo  :deco:

SO in the spirit of FUN! and HAPPINESS!! let's crack open a STRONG ZEROP DOUBLE LEMON and reflect on what 8/22 is all about. The Spirit of Postwhoring. The Spirit of Being Who We Wanna Be.

PROTECT YOURSELF! Your mental health, speak out and help each other!!! Throughout this 'RONA I am so thankful to have JPH!P in my life, the freedom to bullshit and be stupid. To have made the friends that I have and thankful at anytime with the touch of a screen or click of a mouse they are THERE.

THE SITE RENEWED we continue the memory of our fallen homies ChrNo, marimari, Jabronisaur, Fushi - our missing bro Thimas. ALWAYS. NEVER forgetting where we came from. That is what 8/22 means to me.

BUTT 2020 has been the most challenging year ever. With natural disasters and a virus no one has ever seen before, it ain't no fucking flu or H1N1 covid-10 coronavirus whatever you call it is fucking lives up, sweeping the world and affecting our lives and health. MASK UP. VITAMIN D UP. SCIENCE WINS!!!

To SPEAK OUT against injustice: Blacks Lives Matter protests really shines the light on whoever and whatever we are. Will YOU go out and be the best person possible?

And most recently, the exposing ..coming to light they ugly truth of H!P Fandom - and Jeez. Fandom / Internet Life in general: Sexual Predators, Sick Fucks some within these walls. Just boggles the mind but time and time again - we have heard those who were affected stories and WE BELIEVE. Read more about it here with links to the Twitter cases: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=46397.0

A year out my boy kuro goes in for the fight of his life. Cancer is a BITCH and we will continue to FIGHT AND WIN!!!!!!!

New to the forum? Go on and jump in the HiP JOINT and speak up!!! Make a thread! HAVE FUN!!! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=78.0
Old to the forum - rediscover JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for the first time!!  :jphip:

lol hey Stryfer, lets make a banner XD

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Xue Hui