JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Mar 13 2010

Author Topic: [TEAM K | SNH48] MARIYANNU ~ The Suzuki Mariya Thread  (Read 53266 times)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM B] MARIYANNU ~ The Suzuki Mariya Thread
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2011, 04:51:17 PM »
Q: What made you want to get into AKB?
A: My mum loves AKB, and it started when I accompanied her to see them.

Q: It's graduation season now; Out of all Mariyannu's graduations, which one leaves the most impression on you?
A: I didn't get to attend the highschool graduation ceremony that I wanted to, because I transferred. So, that.

Q: According to Mariyannu, what is Acchan?
A: Center

Q: Is there going to be a signing session or handshake event next time?
A: I don't know! It'd be great if there was. If there is, please! ^_^

Q: I've had to move to Saitama for school, are there any inconveniences to living in Saitama, since you live there?
A: Nope, not at all! It's a good place~

Q: Do you go to the theater alone, when it's a performance day? Or do you come with other members?
A: I come with other members!

Q: Tell us about any happenings involving the other girls during lessons!
A: Kana-chan slept over after a B lesson. Since then we've been good friends!

Q: You always have a kind expression, but what do you look like when you're angry?
A: If I'm mad, I talk while I'm crying, or I don't say anything and just process everything in my head..

Q: Who are your 3 favourite anime characters?
A: Chopper, Luffy, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Venus. It became 4 people..

Q: What do you keep in mind during handshake events?
A: I tell myself to have fun.

Q: I like the Mariyannu-Yuririn combination, but even if Yuririn's not there any more, are you still good friends? And who are you friends with amongst the kenkyuusei?
A: Yes, I'm still good friends! I love her. I'm good friends with Shihori.

Q: What's your impression of Chiba?
A: Disney

Q: What do you think of a moustache on a 19yo?
A: If it looks good, then it's great, I think. But I don't particularly fancy moustaches..

Q: Do you play games at home? If you do, what do you play?
A: I haven't really played anything lately, but recently I played AKB's game..

Q: Are you the type to go to karaoke alone if you want to sing?
A: Nope, I'm the type that can't go alone..

Q: If you could swap places with anyone in AKB, who would it be, and what would you do?
A: I want to swap places with Itano-san and look in the mirror (lol)

Q: Lately you've been in a lot of stage plays, but what is your future aspiration? Is it to be an actress? Or since you've always listened to music and played piano, a singer? Or maybe capitalizing on the airhead character to be a variety regular (lol)?
Q: I want to be a television actress!

Q: You're nicknamed 'the Mariyannu for when you get in trouble' because of how fast you learn dances, but how do you do it?
A: I keep telling myself 'I must frantically try to remember this!' It's not so much a secret, but rather my ability to concentrate, I think!

Q: Do you use skin products? How do you take care of yourself? Have you come to Fukuoka?
A: I use DHC's products for dry and sensitive skin. It's ok in the summer, but in the winter my skin gets dry, so I'm sure to have moisturizer on hand. I haven't been to Fukuoka, is there any good food there?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2011, 05:23:16 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2011, 07:41:04 PM »
Happy birthday!! She's 20 already?!  :O2

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »
不思議な推しメン

It all started a few months ago, didn't it?

It was a pretty silly one at least. You were the butt of all the jokes in the local fan comm., everyone had a photo of you that no one else wanted. You were everyone's oshimen; only because everyone had a picture of you they couldn't move. I guess it's no different from what happened with me, it was a joke anyway, when I said you were my waifu. It took a really superficial reason to convince me: I saw a blog photo from a photobook shoot. But I was in.

As soon as that happened, people were trying to locate me for a variety of reasons, but mostly to offload the metric fuckton of your photos they had gathered in their buying sprees. I was happy to get them, but at the same time a little sad; the only reason they were doing so was because it was either trading it for someone else with me, or casting it off as a lost cause. Of course, the former is much more preferable. After all, you can't go much worse than Mariyannu, right? I love showing off my album, but no one wants to see it anyway. I don't play the 'Who's Suzuki Mariya?' drinking game because I'd get smashed in 30 minutes.

I'm sorry to say it, but I don't know everything about you. I find it a little embarassing, really. If anyone asks me about why I like you, I can't tell them. You're not particularly pretty, and you're not particularly cute. These are objective facts I won't skew. But who gives a shit, right? All that matters is I like you. But the reasons are best left for another, more pretentious note on Facebook.

I don't even like the way I'm 'supporting' you. I feel really guilty buying 2nd hand stuff, as a way to say I support you. I only find comfort in the fact that I'm contributing to a market for your photos, which means at the very least, the people who buy photos and compile them for sale on auction can live to buy another day. And at the very least, it helps AKB48 as a whole, even if none of it trickles down to you. I wish Dresscode had merchandise; I'd buy everything for you.

6 months of waiting for another visit from AKB48 culminated in a meeting at the airport. You rejected me twice! Looked at me, the gift, and just walked away. Not once, but twice. I was crushed. I had hoped it was a managerial order, but that wouldn't explain the other girls receiving their gifts. Did you just hate me, or what? Nevertheless, I could understand why you didn't want to oppose the manager. After a shitty day of queueing, an emotionless handshake and downright douchebaggery, the only thing I looked forward to ended up being a complete failure. I got away from the airport (am pretty sure the consequences of which are manifested in various misunderstandings on why I left for no reason) with the hopes of catching you at the hotel, but no such luck was bestowed upon me. I mulled over what I was going to do; Should I risk the giftbox? Or should I try to give it personally?

I decided to leave it in the box on Sunday; I didn't want to give it a chance to fail, even if it meant giving my gift to Sozo.

Sunday started early. Going on 5 hours of sleep, I plopped myself in a space and queued to see you. Ended up in the left side, with a bunch of people who were taller and also standing on the fence. Basically, I saw nothing, that 3pm. The lack of response left me wondering if you really remembered me, or if you didn't see me, or you just didn't give a shit. After the debacle at the airport, I had no idea what to think.

But I had a decent stroke of luck!

There was a hi-touch after the concert! This was the one time I could really talk to you and expect a proper response. This was more exciting than the handshake, everything else before and after was a blur. "Ah! The one with the board!", was what you said. At first, it was a feeling of "oh yeah! i guess that was pretty funny to her! glad she liked it!", and how I got the other girls interested to hear about it too. Of course, this was after AA complained jokingly about me stealing the attention.

But after mulling over it, I thought a bit more about it. From November to May, that's almost half a year. And you remembered? Not just the board, but the person holding it? It flashed on me, I guess she really does remember me! At the second one, I wanted to tell you '手紙を読んでください!', but that all went down the drain. You decided to wave at me as I approached you. I melted, and all that came out was a sheepish grin and a silly nod. But all that; they made everything worthwhile: The teasing about the photo albums, the self-deprecating jokes about a cheap oshimen, the fact that no one else even knew who you were, the fact that I spent a bunch of money on photos that wouldn't even fetch half their initial price.

I don't even know if the letter reached you, though. I hope it did, and you read it. I don't care if you don't post about it, although it would be nice if you did. If it was in English, it would have been a bit more eloquent, and less like a 12 year old's writing, but I hope you appreciate the effort I put into writing it. It wasn't that long, but I did think long and hard about what to put in it. In any case, what happened over the weekend was a rollercoaster. What happened on Sunday more than made up for the disappointment of Saturday. For that period of revelation, I was the happiest person ever.

Someone said that maybe you were just being tsundere, but I hope you don't toy with everyone like that, it sucks. But what I really want to know is..

Where were you at the airport today? >:|

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2011, 03:58:13 AM »
Quote from: Gobolino@S48
If I got it right until now it is like this:

* A friend of Mariya recently died.
* His/Her/Its (now I'm afraid it could be Purin...) "funeral" was the same day they had to fly to singapore.
* MEMO definitely destroyed Mariya criticizing everything about her including her performance.
* Mariya sent a MOBAME explaining the early points.
* MEMO didn't even apologize and Mariya's fans are really thinking into suing him.
* Pro-freedom of speech or Anti-fans or Mariya are actually facing Mariya's fans.
Quote from: loveandcoffee@S48
Memolist-sama said that he just gave up on Suzuki Mariya and that the time one uses to look at her is a waste. She looks terrible performing on stage, as if she is thinking about anything else but the show, and despite she was in charge of preparing the stuff for Kana's birthday, she messed it up badly, was even forgetting that there would be the celebration after the final song and had to do it twice because she was supposed to say "Hey stop there's something important!" and let the cake in, yet she didn't and Tomoomi had to remind her, she even mistook Kana's birthday (saying it was 7/16, then she corrected to 5/17 which was wrong too), and even when the actual celebration started she didn't put effort into making it fun and lively, so he already thought she was bland, but he lost all hope on her eventually.
Quote from: Gobolino@S48
I don't know if this is "THE" MOBAME or another one:

だけどわたしは公演で手を抜いたりしてない。毎日試行錯誤して、
全部大きく踊るのがいいことだとおもわないから強弱つけるところを毎回変えてる。
わたしは今の自分のダンスが完璧だと思わないからいろんなことをやってみてて、
何も考えないで公演してるわけじゃない。 でもそれが伝わらないならわたしに足りないところが
いっぱいあるからだなっておもう。 なにがいいたいの?ってかんじですよね

なんだか今は頭がグチャグチャで文章にしてもうまくまとまらないけど
わたしはどんなに嫌なことがあっても、
ファンの皆さんや大切な友達が応援してくれているから頑張れます(・ω・)
ステージに立ってる時は本当に幸せでいろんな事忘れて自然と笑顔になれる

明日からのシンガポールだってそうです。
シンガポールで公演ができるのは自分にとってもありがたいこと。だから感謝のきもちを忘れないで公演します。

もっとはやくなにかしてあげればよかった。
ゆきりんがわたしの友達のために何かしてくれようとしたの。
わたしはその子がファンだからサイン書いてほしいってゆっただけなのに、病院名きいてくれたからきっと来てくれようとしたんだとおもいます。
本当に優しいキャプテン。 わたしがもっとはやくサイン渡したりしてたらもうちょこっとでも長く生きれたかもしれないのにっておもう

今家でひとりで話きいてくれるひといないし話せないし
どうしていいかわからなくてモバメってどんな悩みも書くとファンのひとがコメントで元気くれていつも元気もらってるから

今日もみんなの元気がほしいなって思ってかいちゃいました
こんなモバメ送ってるけど次からはいつも通りに元気なモバメとブログを届けるから今回だけゆるしてください

And the resulting (brief) translation by Mr. maliciel and edits by yours truly:

<mrynnv8> 'its not that i am cutting corners while i am performing'
<mrynnv8> 'but everytime i get on stage, i do trial and error, and where i focus on changes every time'
<mrynnv8> 'i dont think my dancing at the moment is perfect, so i try a lot of things'
<mrynnv8> 'so it's not that i do not think while i am peforming. but i cannot say this, so it seems like there are a lot of things i am lacking, i think. thre's a feeling of 'what do i want to say?''?''
<mrynnv8> 'my mind is in a blur, so i can't quite convey my thoughts well'
<mrynnv8> 'but even if there are things that i do not like happening'
<mrynnv8> 'there are fans and friends who support me, so i am able to do my best'
<mrynnv8> 'when i am standing on stage, i'm happy; i'm able to forget (things) and assume a happy smile and spontaneity'
<mrynnv8> 'i'm grateful to be able to perform in singapore. and not forgetting that feeling, i will perform.'
<mrynnv8> 'quickly, i wonder what would be good to give (subject unknown, presumably friend)'
<jafeijai> what's 'given' is some sort of action
<jafeijai> as in 'what could i have done (for my friend)'
<mrynnv8> 'yukirin asked me what would be good to do for my friend.'
<jafeijai> 'even though i simply said that my friend was (her) fan, since she asked for the name of the hospital, i'm sure she (yukirin) would have gone to visit (my friend)'
<mrynnv8> 'she's a good captain. i thought that maybe, if i gave her that signature..there was a possibility she would get the motivation to live just a little longer'
<mrynnv8> 'i'm at home now, and there's no one to listen to me..'
<mrynnv8> 'i dont know what to do, and writing my worries down and getting comments from fans, would help me (she says genki, but not in the way that its usually used, i dont think)..'
<jafeijai> '...cheer me up'
<mrynnv8> 'today too..that's what i need..'
<mrynnv8>  'today's mobame is like this, but from the next one it'll be back to normal, so please grant me this, once'

:\ Things sound really serious. Hope she's holding up ok, especially since it seems like she had a lot of fun in Singapore..

Offline cromartiedropout

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
poor mariyannu, i hope she'll be okay :cry:

i've been becoming more and more of a fan of mariyannu lately, she's really just so adorable!

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2011, 05:21:06 PM »
Poor Mariyannu! It sucks that she has to deal with this and deal with antis when she's grieving over her friend.

I wish I could be in Japan and go to an AKB performance to be able to cheer her on...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2011, 08:23:45 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2011, 04:31:30 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2011, 10:55:07 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2011, 05:47:11 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2011, 05:41:11 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2011, 06:16:37 AM »
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/akb48s-suzuki-mariya-stars-in-first-horror-movie/

AKB48′s Suzuki Mariya stars in first horror movie
Posted on October 17, 2011 by tokyograph

Image from: Cinema Today

Suzuki Mariya (20), a member of AKB48’s Team B, has landed her first acting role in a movie. She will star in a horror film called “Kokkuri-san: Gekijoban,” based on a popular form of spiritual divination known as “Kokkuri-san” that has similarities to Ouija boards.

Kokkuri-san is often popular among young students in Japan. In this movie, Suzuki plays a high schooler named Eri, and her mother’s mysterious death leads her to confront a curse made through Kokkuri-san.

The movie is written and directed by Nagae Jiro (“2ch no Noroi Gekijoban”). Kataoka Asuka (33) will play a teacher, while retired gravure idol Umemoto Shizuka (18) will make her return to show business playing Eri’s friend.

“Kokkuri-san: Gekijoban” opens on November 26.

Source:
Cinema Today

Edit Official site

http://manchikan.com/kokkurisan/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:20:28 PM by YKT »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2011, 10:51:32 AM »
AKB48′s Suzuki Mariya stars in first horror movie

They always put idols in horror movies and they are always painfully bad (except Mutant Girls Squad, that was awesome).

Anyway, I'll definitely keep an eye out for this release. Yannu looks great and I'm glad she's getting herself out there.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2012, 09:42:50 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2012, 11:05:51 PM »
Mariyannu is still growing on me. She's a great idol, really. She always smiles and she keeps a positive attitude towards everything.
For example, that Nemousu Korean Army special had some seriously rough stuff, but she kept smiling and kept working hard. No complaints, ever.

I want to see more of her. She did some gravure before she joined AKB48. Why are we not seeing more of her now? While I'm on the subject, Mariyannu is CUTE. Even the little things, like how she said 'bai bai' at the SGP airport was just to die for. I'm glad she does gigs like that horror movie, but I wouldn't mind seeing her in AKB48's shows as well. She deserves a proper chance to make a name for herself.

Perhaps I can see her in real life some day and I'll be able to relate better to maliciel's feelings and Mariyannu in SGP stories.  :thumbup

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2012, 03:49:15 AM »
I don't know much this girll at all, to be honest. I never see her in the stuff that I watch. :( She does seem to have a rather cute personality, though. She's quite pretty, too. She's also pretty damn good in Arashi no Yoru ni wa and the rest of B5. Sadly that's all I can really say about her. I'll have to keep an eye out for her and lean more. :cow:

Offline firebird56

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »
I watched the Mariya being shipped off to Korea for her commando training and I thought OMG she'll die wimp out or something will happen to her. How wrong I was who became the leader, who finished top, when all the girls were crying at the end who was laughing with the instructor Mariya.  A big hairy arsed marine calling her by her first name and joking with her even the Koreans were impressed.  The VTR message message from her great leader the Black Idol YUkurin seemed to buck her up greatly.I am sure Team B is a great fit for her, I don't  what Yukurin does but Team B seems to be a happy place purring along like a well oiled machine. I will watch Mariya with interest in the future. :otomerika: :otomerika:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Mar 13 2010