JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Holy Holiday

Author Topic: The Suzuki Kanon Thread (鈴木香音)  (Read 62463 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: The Suzuki Kanon Thread (鈴木香音)
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2012, 01:32:38 AM »
This week's exciting episode of SPIDERWOMAN

~SNIP~
Random SpiderMano FTMFW.
:rockon:  :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2012, 10:51:28 PM »

i think kanon's requesting for some one two three dance covers...im not 100% sure though
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline urhomos

• ecchi
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2012, 04:06:44 AM »
It's ok If Kanon compares herself to Gaki but I hope she understands how much hard work she had to go through to become such an amazing artist as she did. Right now I see nothing of that from Kanon. It's almost like she has given up. She's aware of her faults but don't work hard to fix them.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2012, 04:14:55 AM »
^
where was it that she said she comared herself to gaki? did you mean the comment that tsunku made about her dancing and how much potential she has to be at the same level as risa or eri? or that she has that "genki/reliable" type character that risa has?
remember zukki's only 13 yrs old, risa didnt turn into the great person we see now at that age. lately i've noticed alot of ppl have been saying that zukki seems to be down/not as happy as she was before 10th gen joined and to be honest maybe she's taking what ai had said in her graduation memorial to heart. she's still a growing kid and for all we know maybe she's trying to make herself more mature, expessially for this new single. i dont think she's given up at all. and how do we know that she's not working hard behind the scenes? just give her time.

sorry if this doesnt make sense @~@ i just love this girl so much ;3;

Offline urhomos

• ecchi
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2012, 04:26:34 AM »
She compared herself to Gaki during some radio show because neither of them had any vocal/dance traning before joining MM.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2012, 04:51:32 AM »
oh i see. well it is true, neither had any experience.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2012, 01:34:55 PM »
!

From MM-BBS, Join the Zukki Appreciation project:
The Zukki Appreciation Project
News | By TnB | June 25, 2012

We at MM-BBS have noticed that 9th generation member Suzuki Kanon doesn’t seem her usual cheerful self these days. To celebrate her awesomeness and hopefully bring a smile to her face, we’re organizing the Zukki Appreciation Project for her birthday.  :greenheart:

If you’d like to show Zukki some love, check out how you can help :bikkuri:
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

We’d like to send Kanon a huge collage of birthday wishes from her overseas fans.  :cake: Send us a photo of yourself holding up a sign wishing her a happy birthday or just telling her how awesome you think she is. Any short, positive message is fine. :piisu: We’ll make a big collage out of all of the photos and send them to her in time for her birthday on August 5th.

How to Send in Your Photo:
- Make a sign. It can be in any language you want, as long as it says something supportive. (Suggestions: Happy Birthday Kanon-chan, To my favorite member, To my favorite 9th gen member, You’re the best, We love you, etc.)
- Make sure the text on your sign is dark and big enough to be seen in your photo!
- Take a photo of yourself holding up your sign! :camera:
- Your face does not have to be fully shown if you’re shy! But we promise only our staff, UFA staff, and Kanon herself will see it.  :guddo:
- Email your photo to: zukkilove@gmail.com  :loveletter:
- Include your name/nickname and country with your photo.
- Fanart is also welcome!

Deadline:  July 15th.

If you’d like to write in Japanese, but don’t know how, here are some suggested phrases:
- かのんちゃん、お誕生日おめでとう!(Happy Birthday Kanon-chan!)
- かのんちゃん大好き! (I love Kanon-chan)
- かのんちゃん最高! (Kanon-chan is the best!)
- 頑張ってください! (Do your best!)

*Please note: Japanese is not required and we will not be doing translations. As long as you’re showing your support, she’ll understand your meaning.  :wink2:

Once the collage is put together and ready to be sent to Kanon, we’ll update you guys to let you know how it turned out. :raburabu:

We hope to get lots of photos and make this project a huge success

http://blog-project.net/news/63766

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2012, 02:07:15 PM »
Uuuuf. I'll try to look lovelier tomorrow and take a picture. :lol:

It's kinda weird tho, Eripon's bd is today and I didn't do anything even if she's my fav member. Zukki's my least favourite of 9th gen, and I'm considering doing this just because she hasn't been cheerful. :lol:

To be fair, I've been thinking of doing a package to 9ki/10ki for a while, but I haven't been able to go shopping for the things I'd like to send for months, and I have a specific idea of what I want to send, so... :/ Also this talking about member colours changing is fucking it up even more cuz I was going to work with that. Oh well. I'm just thinking aloud now. lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 01:18:53 PM »
I'm not too worried about her...I mean, of course I'm concerned if she isn't 100% herself, but at age 13 and facing the absurd amount of work everyone's been doing to promote the latest single it's no surprise that she might feel a bit overwhelmed by everything that's going on. I think she's simply tired.

No matter what's going on with her, it's good to see people organizing projects to lift her spirits. If she is indeed feeling down then it's a good way to help her get back into things; if she's actually fine then hey, bonus present for her birthday! Plus it seems like she gets the least amount of hype and promotion out of the 9th gen girls so it's a good way to create some international buzz for her.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2012, 07:46:01 AM »
7-15 episode of KuroBara subbed by 3fahr3  :twothumbs

Man, it was great seeing Nakai specifically asking where Zukki was like he was excited to have her on.  :twothumbs I think she has a lot of comedy potential and she's doing great already, I can't wait to see how she improves and what kinds of shows she'll get to participate in later on. Hopefully more appearances than Sayu and Momochi!
rina ♥ mini

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2012, 10:33:19 PM »
do we know if zukkis getting a b-day event? and if her b-day shirt's been posted yet? i havent seen much about anything for her b-day yet. i noticed ayachos b-day shirt was already up on u-factory and that kumaicho promoted her b-day shirt on the u-factory yt channel, but nothing from zukki yet ;3;

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2012, 07:19:21 AM »
^ ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE...

I should also add that there will be a H!P concert in her home prefecture of Aichi on her birthday, so it's possible that maybe something will happen for her then, like maybe they'll roll out a cake during an MC segment or something.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:46:13 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »
Zukki chan, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Kanon turns 14 years old today, 8月5日- Hoping this cute and
cheerful young lady has a great day with her family and friends!
And may the coming year bring her enjoyable challenges, good
health, and much love and happiness!!

"All at once it happened, the prettiest in the world. I said 'Won't you come over and talk to me ?...and be my girl"

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 06:22:33 PM »
Happy 14th Birthday Zukki!  :twothumbs

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2012, 06:29:16 PM »

Happy birthday, Kanon-chan!! :heart:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2012, 06:35:52 PM »
drew this lastnight for her b-day ^^

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2012, 06:38:27 PM »

YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUKKI!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2012, 08:05:23 PM »
Happy Birthday!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2012, 10:53:41 PM »
Happy birthday ZUKKI~!!!

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2012, 01:22:48 PM »

My favorite of all the new H!P girls, with that cute smile, rich voice, and overall silly randomness; as soon as I saw her pulling that telephone skit in the auditions I knew who I wanted to win (besides the obviously talented Riho :P ). She still has a lot of work to do regarding music performance ability, but the potential for major improvement is still there, so as long as she keeps at it we can look forward to a bright future for her.

The whole Zukki Appreciation Project thingy has been completed and sent off, so hopefully she'll be able to see it and realize how much support she has all over the world. I couldn't help noticing that she seems to be the least popular/promoted of the new MM girls--even her threads here and at other forums seem to have the least amount of pages out of the 9kis--and this would be a nice way to bounce back from that notion. Plus with her being noticeably chubbier than the rest of the girls it's important that she doesn't feel pressured to do anything drastic at such a key time in her life.

Also, I really hope Momusu is done with all the member color changes now! XD I kinda like how my favorite current member has been assigned my favorite color.
ねぇ、笑って?

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Holy Holiday