JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Koko de Kiss Shite

Author Topic: [OneShots] #35 Ice skating rink [sayamilky]  (Read 49025 times)

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
This is so sweet!  :inlove:

LOL I ship Yui with anybody. Her pairings are so.... shippable  :lol:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
I had to comment when I noticed that a ninth gen fic had been posted, moreover one featuring Yui one of my oshi :heart:
Yui x Minarun is so sweet and I liked the little hint at Nanchan x Paruru. :thumbup
Really nice look also at the situation where you have most of them together on Team 4 but Yui being separated. ;w;
Within 9th gen, previously it was all about YuiYagi but yeah lately it seems there has been more Yui x Minarun... at least as far as tumblr shows me. XP

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
i don't know much about 9th gen pairing....  :badluck:

but....

yuiXminarun is  :mon cute:

i think i'm liking Oba Mina more than before! way too go Capt!!!! Get your Yui!!!  :mon blowhorn:

thanks for this story... i really like it!  :on GJ:

write more!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah a different pairing , great and sweet!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
that was different, but its good.......I was thinking about whether  i should  read this , but eventually I ended up reading. Its really good. I lol'ed at Ichikawa giving minarun lemon

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
@Kuji I love Team 4, especially the 9th Generation (since that includes Yui). I'm glad someone spotted the Nanchan x Paruru that i slipped in!  :)

to those who replied, thanks! I'm happy to know that there are people who enjoy them!

This doesn't really count as a belated fic for Matsui Rena, since i'm late by nearly a week. I don't think the contents are very suitable for a birthday fic too.
But here's a W Matsui fic!

Next fic would probably be a Mayuki or 9th Gen.

Kareha no Station

The station was quiet. The train has not arrived. Leaves flutter. A breeze blows gently.

Her hair is being lifted gently by the wind. The girl adjusts her black hat to ensure that it’s firmly on her head. At this hour, the station is empty. But the girl cranes her neck every five minutes and looks around, as if she was searching for someone.

“I’m Matsui Jurina. Nice to meet you,”

A young girl, with shoulder length black hair held her hand out to her. Her grin seemed to enhance the features of her face, making the already good looking girl even better looking. It was spring. Flowers were in bloom.   

Matsui Rena. Then age 15, had just started her first year in high school. 

Rena looked at the younger Matsui and gave a slight nod in return before reaching out to shake her hand. She was not the type who was extremely friendly with strangers. But the other Matsui seemed to not be affected by that and started talking to her in a friendly manner.

And so they became acquaintances.

“Rena-chan is eating melon bread again?”

Rena looked up. She was here again. Kashiwagi who was sitting beside her let out a soft laughter. It wasn’t loud, but still very much audible. Rena shot her a dirty look. She swore she was a tinkle in Kashiwagi’s eye as she excused herself to find a younger girl with twintails.

“Yes I am. I like melon bread.”

And they became friends.

It wasn’t til 4 months, 2 weeks and 5 days later from their first meeting, did something strike Rena as odd.
Firstly, Matsui Jurina appears only during lunch or after school.
Secondly, she recalls that she never sees Matsui Jurina during school events.
Thirdly, her dear friend Kashiwagi Yuki seems to know something about Matsui Jurina but she doesn’t seem like she’ll be sharing that info any time soon.   

“Matsui.”

“I’ve told you to call me Jurina. I’ve already been calling you Rena-chan for a long time~”

“Ju- Jurina-san.”

“Yes?”

“I don’t recall seeing you around.”

Jurina blinked.

“I. I mean, erm, well. What class are you from?”

“1B. I’m from 1B.”

“But I’m from 1B too.”

“I’m in middle school.”

The sky is turning dark. It seems like rain is starting to fall. The girl stops tapping her umbrella and opens it.

Pitter patter. Pitter patter.

At an isolated station stands a girl clutching onto a white frilly umbrella. Her only other companion is the trunk sitting neatly beside her.   

Matsui Rena. Age 16. Member of the kendo club.
Good friends with Kashiwagi Yuki, Yagami Kumi.
Even better friends with Matsui Jurina.

“Let’s go out.”
“Sure. But only after I’m done with my homework.”

“I don’t mean it that way. I like you. Rena.”

Matsui Rena. Age 16 and 4 months.
Good friends with Kashiwagi Yuki, Yagami Kumi, Takanagi Akane.
No longer just close friends with Matsui Jurina

“Juri?”

“Hmm?”

“I can’t concentrate on my book properly if you’re clutching on me so tightly…”

“But Rena-chan is warm and I’m cold,”

It is autumn. A season of change.

Leaves continue to fall. There are no flowers in the trees. This is wrong. The girl shifts her gaze away from them. 

This was her last year of high school. This was her happiest year in the 18 years she lived. At the Kendo club after practice ended, everyone is busy packing up and getting ready to leave.

The cold evening breeze blows. Two girls are riding on a bike, their hair flying in the wind.   
A tug.

“yes?”

A reply.

“what would you do if your parents found out about us?”

A question.
“I’ll drag you away and elope.”

A promise.

Two smiles.

She knows that the other girl wouldn’t come.
She knows that the other girl can’t come.
She knows that she’s wasting her time waiting here.
She knows all of that.

But she still came.
She still waited.
There are tears flowing down her cheeks. But her sobs are drowned out by the falling rain

At nineteen, she passed her entrance exams.
At fifteen, she got into a high school near her university.
They made plans to live together.

She knows that the other girl can’t pick up her phone.

“They found out about us.”

She knows that she’ll never hear her voice again.
She knows that she’ll never ever hear someone call her “Rena-chan” the way she once called her.

She knows all of that.

She who stands in the rain knows all of that.

“I’m Rena. I’ll be waiting for you.”

But she still wants to say that.

Leaves flutter and fall.

The silence is broken by the incoming train.

At the station, she is all alone.

She looks at the train tracks.

She looks at the train.

She is no longer alone.

Up to one's interpretation. I originally intended for Jurina to die, and Rena to, well, maybe die too. But I've excluded a fair bit of details. So one can safely assume otherwise. And even accept it as a happy ending.  :)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: [One Shots]#04 Kareha no Station (W Matsui)
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »
To be honest, I did get a goosebumps while reading this until the end. xD

But there is a tricky feeling in my mind that I couldn't describe properly at the near end that something like it has 3 meanings to me. xD Though you explained something on your Author's Note at the end.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 07:04:45 PM »
One of the songs that I usually listen Kareha no Station . :D

Listening to the song and read this fic at the same time.

Seems like there are plenty of hidden meaning in the end.  :?

You are real good in putting yours words.

Having mixed feelings with these but it's great.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 07:31:51 PM »
Mixed feelings LOL... the ending seems to allow everyone their own interpretation of how it ended... but i'm just like (@ _ @)"""

I like it! It has this... feeling to it... i can't seem to explain LOL~

Do continue~ i love reading these.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »
I love it!  Although it gave me my brain mixed feeelings between imagining a happy ending or a sad ending for the two of them. ><

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 12:18:56 AM »
On my end, I thought Jurina was on the train but after reading the author's note. Rena jumped didn't she?  :bleed eyes:

Still, good job.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 12:29:51 AM »
I love it, I like how it is left in the end for everyone to interpret how the story ends.

I chose the happy tragedy, but at least they are together in the end.

I really like how you write, please write more.

Thanks you  :twothumbs

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 06:39:09 PM »
To those who replied/read my fics, thank you very much!  :)

I'm back to Mayuki again.

100 Metres Convenience Store  - mayuki

I came out of the shower and was busy drying my hair with a towel. Flipping open my phone, I saw that I had a mail.

“Meet me at the convenience store in ten minutes.”

The mails we sent each other was this short. Short and straightforward.

But this time, this was a little too much. Looking down at my watch, it was already 12 midnight. Although the convenience store was only 100 metres away, for a girl to leave her house at such a time, what would my parents think of me?

Slowly but quietly, I open my door and stick my head out. My parents were still awake. They were both in the living room watching television. If I left now, they would definitely question me.

What should I do?

My heart starts to beat faster. It seems that I’m nervous about the lie I am going to tell. Or was it because I really want to meet you too?

I opened my closet door. There’s 8 minutes left. I don’t want you to wait too long. It’s not nice to keep people waiting. I want to hurry up and reach there. I bite my lip as I pondered over what I should wear.

I… don’t want to let you see me in this faded oversized shirt. But if I wear something too nice, my parents and the neighbours would suspect something. I’m supposed to be going to the convenience store. Looking at my watch, I noticed that there’s not much time left. I’ve decided on a jersey.

“I’m going out to buy batteries. My calculator ran out of them.” What a poor lie. My calculator is powered by solar energy. But what they don’t know won’t hurt them.

I closed the door and left before they could reply.

4 minutes left. Could I make it on time?

I frowned. There’s no choice. I’ll have to ride there.

I never liked riding bicycles when my hair was still wet. It somehow gives me an icky feeling that I can’t really describe. I’m suddenly just glad that the store is only 100 metres away.

2 minutes left. I’ve reached. But you are there already, standing at the magazine corner, flipping some comics nonchalantly. Honestly, could you at least look a little more excited to see me?

I parked my bike outside the store as I walked in. You are still busy reading. What’s more important? Me or 2D?

I looked around me. There’s no one else besides the cashier. Tiptoeing softly, I tapped you.

You smiled at me happily. I really wanted to see your face, to embrace you. My phone’s wallpaper is not enough.

Some of my closer friends have disapproved of you. They say you that are childish, they say that you can’t take good care of me (becauseyoukeeplivinginyour2Dworld), and one of them would prefer me liking someone of an opposite gender instead. I know that they are looking out for me, for my best interests. I appreciate their thoughts and actions.

But I don’t really care. I’m in love. Love isn’t logical. Love isn’t reasonable. So what if you are shorter, younger and alwa-sometimes impose on me? I’ve given up trying to justify your good points to them. 

You are Watanabe Mayu. A girl 3 years younger than me who studies in a different school. A girl who spends all her time watching anime, when you are not with me. Although sometimes I end up watching anime with you too. But that’s love. That’s youth.

A girl who dislikes talking to others. A girl who actually took up a job not for anime goods, but because she wanted to bring me somewhere nice for our anniversary.

“Good work for today!”

I don’t know what else I’m supposed to say. Thank you? I love you? I missed you?

Somehow, I can’t bring myself to say that in a convenience store.

“Sorry.”

You don’t have to apologize. I want to meet you too.

The air conditioning is rather strong. My hair is starting to dry quickly. I need to be back home soon. So do you. 

But I don’t want to go home yet. This isn’t enough.

However I’m only twenty and you’re seventeen.

And the time now is nearly twelve thirty.

We really should get back.

I look at you reluctantly. You kissed me swiftly on the cheeks.

I can feel the cashier staring. But I don’t care. It’s late in the night anyway.

I walk through the door, grab my bike and cycle back home, the feeling of your lips still on mine.

Never mind the unwanted batteries.
Never mind the disgusting feeling of my wet hair against the wind.
Never mind the cashier who saw us.
Never mind the unreasonable requests you ask for, time to time.

It can’t be helped.

Because I love you.

what is this fluffy thing. idk what i'm writing already. its sort of a compensation? for the W Matsui.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [One Shots]#05 100 Metre Convenience Store (Mayuki)
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 11:24:43 PM »
 :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 01:11:53 PM »
wow!

mayuki!!!!!  :wub:

i'm speechless!

thank you! and write more!

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »
i"m shipping MaYuki now a days :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
pls, keep up more Mayuki shots... :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 07:34:58 PM »
I don't how interpret thr Wmatsui I'm just feeling sad lol
And the mayuki is so sweat x3

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »
Thank you for the comments! It seems that many people like sweet fics.  :) unfortunately i can't gurantee that the next few fics would be sweet

Sort of companion fic for the previous one congratulating Oba Mina on becoming Team4's captain. I wanted to write something involving the 3 of them, and they all sang candy together once, so yea.

Candy   -(Ichikawa Miori / Oba Mina / Yokoyama Yui)

I’m listening to my ipod as I ride my bicycle. There is a piece of candy in my mouth. It’s not sweet, nor is it sour. It’s just something I’m sucking on to cheer myself up. It’s lemon candy.

My favourite song is playing. Through my yellow earphones, I can hear it clearly. You were the one who gave me this pair of earphones.

“Happy birthday, miorin~”

You said then.

I shake my head. I tell myself to only focus on the song. Not the unhappiness that you brought me.

Lalala

Where shall I head next? To the supermarket?

Maybe I knew it from the start. Maybe deep down I knew it.

But I wanted to pretend I didn’t. I wanted to pretend I had a chance.

I wanted to give myself hope.

I was intrigued with you since the first time we met. But I was in the 10th generation and you were in the 9th. At the backstage, although all the 9th generation mostly stuck together, you were always with Yokoyama. 

Smiling. Talking. Just being together.

I ate my candy as I watched you quietly. The candy rolling at the tip of my tongue.

When you first kissed me, I was really really happy.

Even if I saw you disappearing with Yokoyama for a long time and came back with disheveled hair and slightly messy clothes.

I chose to eat my sweet and pretended I saw nothing.

You were only practicing with Yokoyama. You were only exercising. You were trying to lose weight.

She’s has been promoted.

She can no longer spend time with you. And you can no longer be always with her.

I was watching from a far.

We became closer. You took photos of me. I took photos of you. We argued on stage.

I really thought I stood a chance.

All the false hope. All the little things.

Ah.

I’m nearly done with the candy in my mouth.

On stage.

“Oi. Korokoro!”

“Don’t call me that!”

“If you eat anymore you’ll definitely become one.”

Backstage

The performance has ended and I’m sitting on your lap. You never seemed to mind whenever I did that.

Even if the seat next to you is empty.

Shimada is busy telling us our errors. I’m not really listening. I’m more distracted by your hands which happened to be busy drawing circles on my lap.

"I want to become a fresh lemon~”

You were the only one who refused to say my line even though everyone did. You wouldn’t admit you kissed me.

I wanted to pretend you were tsundere. That one day, one day you would become dere to me.

Just like you and her.

To counter the unpleasant feelings, I pop another piece of candy in my mouth.

It’s the last piece left. I need some more. 

Then came HanaKimi. You, me, and Nagao-san were the 3 members from Team 4 who were chosen to act in it.

This was a great opportunity to be together. Yokoyama is far away. Forget that Kyoto girl. Can you please look at me?

I’m right next to you. Can you don’t check your phone every 5 minutes, during our break? 

“Korokoro~”

I burry my head in your back and nuzzled. 

The piece of candy in my mouth.

Ah.

I was 39th. You were 35th.

I was glad. I had another excuse to be with you.

The magic of the candy.

When you were announced as captain, I was really glad. I knew you could do it. I knew you had it in you. Everyone took turns to congratulate you. I did too.

“You are on your way to becoming a fresh lemon~”

And then I gave you a lemon.

You laughed and thanked me.

But I could see it in your eyes. You were searching for someone else weren’t you? These congratulatory words from us, they don’t mean as much as hers, right?

You idiot, she’s not around!

I left the dressing room.

I walked towards Team K’s room.

I knocked.

"Is Yokoyama-san there?”

I think I might have been somewhat OOC for Ichikawa. =/ OTL

I really really want to write a fic based on Arashi no yoru ni wa. But by just looking at the song lyrics, yea. there'll definately be some erm. mature stuff. I'll try my best.  >.>
I don't think I can post it here, so maybe i'll post my tumblr link or something. Or those who wants to read it can pm me for it.
I'll let everyone know once i'm done with it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:24:51 PM by Hatake »

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: [One Shots]#06 CANDY (Ichikawa Miori x Oba Mina x Yokoyama Yui)
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 04:01:24 PM »
Read this over on tumblr first but thought I'd comment here.

Emo-Lemon is pretty interesting. Not something we see on screen so I can see why it might seem OOC but I don't think this sort of personality is impossible under the right circumstances. :)

I did have a slight, 'oh Miorin...' moment at the end when she goes looking for Yui. And in your universe I sort of feel like Yui and Minarun's drifting apart. D:

Oh and you should definitely write something with the Nanchan and Paruru pairing sometime even if I guess less people know them than Yui, Lemon and Minarun. Well, again, thanks for the 9th/10th gen fix. :thumbsup

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: [One Shots]#06 CANDY (Ichikawa Miori x Oba Mina x Yokoyama Yui)
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2011, 05:26:55 AM »
Thanks for the MaYuki, love the pairing and your 9th gen pairs.  :heart:

I read them a while back on tumblr and forgot to come here and comment too  XD

Please write more,  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Koko de Kiss Shite