JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - You Said You Did (feat.HI-D)

Author Topic: Paper scars ( Mayuki, wmatsui, Kojiyuu ) AU chapter 5  (Read 6715 times)

Offline Pokotan

Re: Paper scars ( Mayuki, wmatsui, Kojiyuu ) AU chapter 5
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 02:15:08 AM »
yeeaa im back ..woa what would yuki do.. :O2
i can feel mayu's problem.. she blames herself for cant doing anything and made people worry..thought sure it is normal reactions
go yuki.. do something to cheerr up mayuyu  :shakeit:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2015, 02:54:54 AM »
I read the previous chapta, glad to see mayu had fun times with them...
Sure its frustating that couldn't do anything finely, but it took times mayu...yuki had doing well, nice one author-san!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2015, 10:04:30 AM »
I love where your story is going.
My favorite pairing is here. (Tho, it's just in Ch.1 for the time being XD)
I can relate to every chapter.
I am reminded how amazing life is.
There's also a moral lesson.
It's not just some mushy-mushy fiction.
Everything is just wonderful.
I don't usually read fictions that doesn't have my OTP as the MC, but this is too great not to be read!
What I'm trying to say is THANK YOU!  :bow:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2015, 10:28:30 AM »
Hi, Kuumin1234-san !

It's been awhile I saw a good story like this.
Keep it up!
I really like the way you describe the conditions, the way you develops the characters' personality from chapter to chapter, the way they'd the convo.. It was so amazing to read only once.
And not to mention, this is my OTP and you update it daily!!

Thank you so much.

Even this story got into my dreams last night. LOL.

Anyway, sorry for asking this. Was this suppose to be another ff or story? Bcause I saw unfamiliar names like Lauren and Camila, and I am sure enough, there isn't those names in this story from beginning.
Misstyped?

Thanks once again! I'm waiting your updates!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2015, 03:01:19 PM »
This thread has been locked due to a plagiarism report. Investigations are ongoing at the moment. If it is discovered that the author has plagiarised another person's work, this thread will be removed.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 06:45:40 AM »
"Paper scars" has been removed as it was plagiarised from another writer. The original author is myshipperheartt who first posted the story entitled "Trials and Tribulations" back in 2013 on tumblr. She has also posted on story on Wattpad. Please refer to the following link for the original and complete story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/10456818-trials-and-tribulations

To all JPH!P writers and readers, please be reminded that we do not condone plagiarism. It is a very serious offence that is against our rules as stated in The Golden Laws of JPH!P Fanfiction (refer to Law #7). If you notice any work that has been plagiarised, please do not hesitate to press the "Report to moderator" button. Thank you.

This thread will not be removed as myshipperheartt would like the link to her original work be stated here to redirect readers. Several of you have expressed that you like her writing so please continue to support her work over at Wattpad.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - You Said You Did (feat.HI-D)