JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: [TV] JKT48 Mega Concert  (Read 5883 times)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
[TV] JKT48 Mega Concert
« on: July 18, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
JKT48 actually had a concert on national TV just yesterday, and they performed a bunch of songs in Bahasa Indonesia.

The channel has a lot more videos if you wanna watch the rest of it, but I love how Kisu Shite sounds so good in Malay :lol:

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Re: [TV] JKT48 Mega Concert
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
Pretty awesome. Great to see JKT is having success back home. I quite like their version of Shonichi.

Indonesian TV needs to get on that HD broadcasting yo.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »
It's been on the entertainment news this afternoon (Indonesian time, around 7 hours ago since this post)

I'll try posting the concert videos later.

Indonesian TV needs to get on that HD broadcasting yo.
Second that, bro!
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »
Time to fulfill my promise on the previous post: posting the concert videos here. Actually you can visit the channel and watch the videos, but please allow me to help getting you easier access to the videos.

So minna-san, welcome to...

Mega Konser JKT48 (07/17/12)
JKT48's Mega Concert (07/17/12)

It was opened with the mighty song that first introduce us to the existence of these beautiful girls.

Argh~damn you, operator! You played the playback too fast! Definitely must not happen again in the future!
But fortunately our girls (especially the front girls) can keep their cool on stage. Nice job, girls!

Another usual song in their on-air shows, already changing costumes.

Continue to next post..
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:56:00 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »
It's members' jikoshoukai time. Let's 'meet' the JKT48 members!

Okay, some of the girls are still shy and whatsoever. Hope they can do better for future jikos!

Performance was resumed by one of their recent songs. It's the second time they performed this song on-air.

Continue to next post..
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:55:13 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 07:08:11 PM »
J.. Joyful!! K.. Kawaii!! T.. Try to be the best!! JKT48... YES!!!

For those who hadn't got the chance to visit their theater, they performed several songs from the theater on-air for the first time. Thank you, girls!
FYI, the theater's setlist was Stage B3 - Pajama Drive, with all songs translated to Bahasa Indonesia.

Here they are... Shonichi, Hissatsu Teleport, and Kissu shite son shichatta. Love the costume they wore in Shonichi and Hissatsu!!

Continue to next post..
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:49:28 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
Let's have a sentimental time with the sakuras,

then get cheerful by being loving and thankful to someone special.
This is the very first time for JKT48 to perform Baby!Baby!Baby! on television. Love the Indonesian version so much!!

Finally, the concert got a proper ending with the shining white shirts! Shiroi Shirts!

What a blast! :D I really had a good time watching this, despite just in front of my television box.
Like boykun said, I'm also glad for their success at home. Yeah... until now I'm still so fully grateful that Indonesia got the chance to be the first overseas base for AKB48's sister group, and seeing JKT48 getting well-received like this.. that gratefulness rises even more. JKT48.. you ROCK!!! :twothumbs

Special thanks to AriefNetwork48. Your service for us JKT48 fans are truly superb I must tell you. Keep up the good work, buddy! :twothumbs

And you, thank you for watching. aruka... out! :D :peace:

The End.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:54:58 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »
I love shonichi the most <3  the song and lyric are amazing..
I’m so proud of jkt48..
They are not perfect..and they will never ever become perfect..but,  from their performance, you can feel their effort/hardwork to make good performances..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 07:04:34 PM »
I love shonichi the most <3  the song and lyric are amazing..
I’m so proud of jkt48..
They are not perfect..and they will never ever become perfect..but,  from their performance, you can feel their effort/hardwork to make good performances..
You've got a point there. :)
I've got to admit that the first time this idea was out I was very very skeptical. I mean, c'mon.. Indonesia with its current music industry condition at that time?? :doh:

But later, shortly after the 1st gen were chosen, that interest just came to me out of the blue. :roll: Their debut live performance at MTV 100% Ampuh, even though it wasn't near half-perfect, completely turned my skepticism upside down that myself got surprised too with this drastic change. :shocked And I've never expected JKT48 would get so well-received by Indonesian audiences in such short time like this. I also thought that for them to have their own concert in national television, it was so or too damn fast :shocked, but they did it for real!

Yeah, JKT48 can be considered lucky since their older sister is already at their peak of success during JKT's conception. But once again, you've got a point there, yukofan-san, their effort/hardwork are also clearly seen by us. Thanks to its basic concept too: idols you can meet (and/or idols you can tweet :lol:), people could get to see what they've done until now and acknowledged that those efforts were not just for nothing. When I think all about it, I come to this conclusion: "It's hard not to love JKT48!" :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight