JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: [4 Shots] Promise Me (WMatsui) - [COMPLETE]  (Read 27338 times)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
[4 Shots] Promise Me (WMatsui) - [COMPLETE]
« on: September 16, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »
Thank you for this picture Zita-san. I love it.

PART 1

It’s a new day and new fight…. *sigh

Jurina just wake up in the morning, she walk away from her bed and go to the mirror.

Ahh.. yesterday was a most fun tournament in my life. I never feel the pain like this for a long time.

She grin to the mirror, then she go to the bathroom. After she clean up her self, she sit on the floor and took some medicine. She bandaged her wound and bruises well by her self, she seems used to it.

*phone ringing*

"Hello."

Where are you? Are you OK? We have a fight again tonight.” A man talk to her with a worry in his voice.

"I’m OK. Where?"

The place is same as yesterday, 2 AM. Our opponent group still from yesterday.. they claim for re-match. But……

"What?! Are you kidding me?! They already lose last night. " Jurina raise her voice.

They seems wanna take a revenge to you tonight, you better be careful in this match. And…….” That man take a deep breath.

“Just tell me.. no time for a chicken like you.” Jurina seems annoyed.

OK OK.. relax. And for this match, spectators wanna see our match using tools, the referee and judges forced to approve it.”

"Tools? Like our weapon? It’s OK.. piece of cake." She laugh at it.

Are you sure? If you win, you can get an amazing price.. It’s 10 times more bigger than our usual money that we got from 1 match.” He stop talking again and he continue it before Jurina cut him again. ”We can reject it now.. you know… too dangerous.”

"It’s OK buddy, my body already more strong than you imagine, so don’t worry about it.. I love money more than my body. HAHAHAHA. OK my manager, I have something to do. See you tonight, BYE."

She turn off her phone before her manager lecturing her again.

She look around her room, it’s not big.. just fit for 1 person. She sigh.. a deep sigh.

It’s already 4 years since I became a street fighter. Fight for other people’s fun and for their bet. This’s s*cks but OK.. rather than I have no job, starving, and then sleep on street.

*FLASHBACK*

Little Jurina run, run like she chased by someone. She fall and run again. After many times she fell and rise again, this time she can’t stand again, out of breath.. too tired.

She cry but nobody care about her, they keep walking. Tired, pain, thirsty, hungry, and afraid. She didn’t know how many days she had run away from that place.

"Hey.. what are you doing in here?! It’s already midnight.. just go home." A men waking up little Jurina.

Jurina open her eyes slowly, she can’t get up because fatigue. Then she cry, ” I don’t have home”. She cried more louder.

That man shock, without more thinking he pickaback little girl and run to his home. Jurina look confuse because this’s not home… just a place. But she didn’t care and fall to sleep again after that man put her to the bed.

========================

"What’s your name?" The man from last night ask her with a smile.

"Jurina. Matsui Jurina. 13 years old." She look down to the floor to avoid man’s eyes.

"OK Jurina, no need to affraid to me. Where is your home? I will…."

"I HAVE NO HOME!" Jurina yell to the man. "Just put me on the street again and I will not bother you again. Thank you."

Jurina walk away, she’s still weak but this time she’s sure that she won’t fall again.

"Wait." That man call her. He seems not sure about what just he decided, but he has no choice. He hold Jurina hands, look into her eyes. "From now on… you have a home and a brother to comeback." He stop a while and.. "My name is Takeru. Kobayashi Takeru. 20 years old. I am your brother and this is your home." He smile.

"But.." Jurina too confuse about this. " I don’t even know you."

"You already know me.. I’m Takeru and you’re Jurina Kobayashi. Don’t say anything again. Just go to the bathroom. I will buy your cloth, but not pretty cloth because I have not much money so…."

"Thank you." Jurina hug that man. She cry again, cry because she’s too happy. "Thank you… brother."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"That manager too worried about me, I am not a child again. I don’t even believe that he’s my brother, I almost think than he’s my mother." Jurina chuckled.

=================****====================

BAAANNNGG!!

Fresh blood come out from Jurina’s head. She wipe the blood that cover her eyes and smile.

"I never been so interested in my life before." She laugh. Then… "Haaaaa!!!!!" Jurina run to the one who hit her with an iron stick.  The boy want to hit again but Jurina grab his stick and kick him at his ‘dangerous part’.

That boy cried out in pain and knelt on the floor. Another boy attack her from behind. Jurina didn’t react to it and turn around with a grin in her face that almost covered by blood. She hit that boy’s face really hard, she hit it over and over until that boy fall.

The judge count until 10, then no rection from both of them. “JURINA WIN!!!!” He raise Jurina’s right hand.

The audience enjoy that match, they yell Jurina’s name over and over. Of course they’re happy about it. Jurina is the stongest in this place, Jurina never defeated this year. Everybody put their bet to Jurina.

She smile and walk down from the ring. “See? I won again. So, don’t worry too much about me, big brother.”

"Yeahh… I feel like a girl when I stand beside you. Your stength is not a joke. Come here, I’ll clean your wound." Takeru already prepared the warm water and a towel.

"No. Please no. I will clean it by my self. Everytime you touch my wound, it’s became 1000 times more pain." Jurina run as quickly as she can.

Takeru shook his head, and laugh. That girl just has her strong and deathly aura on that ring. After that…. she’ll cry like a baby.

=====================****===========================

For the name of the heaven, I am bored to the death. Why the match schedule became so rare??!! Is everyone already afraid of me. Come on please… I need some money again. Money? Well… I already have money, more than enough. But, fighting is the most exciting thing in this world.

Jurina grumble by herself. She decide to go to the gym. She pack her needs and take her key. It only need 10 minutes to arrive there, she parked her motorcycle outside.

Here we go…. my 2nd favorite place after match’s ring.

*FLASHBACK*

“Jurina, why do we here?” Takeru ask 15 years old little Jurina. It’s been 2 years since Jurina come to him and bright his day.

Now, he confuse why his sister brought him here.. to the gym?! what??!! Did she insult my ‘manly’?

"I want to became a strong man like you." She look Takeru’s eyes. "So someday, I want to be able to stand on my feet. So……. I can go and I will not be your burden anymore.”

Takeru shock with his little sister’s words. No, she’s not his little sister anymore… she already grow up and it make him sad.

"No Jurina, I don’t feel you as my burden. I am happy that night I stop and ask you, I’m happy to meet you. You’re my reason to life until today. I want you to stay by my side forever. You’re my sister and please not say that thing again to me, OK?"

Jurina shed her tears, Takeru is so nice to her. She can’t imagine herself now without Takeru. What will happen if that night Takeru don’t stop and pick her from the street? Jurina afraid to look back to that days.

"So, why do we here?" Takeru ask again, this time with more soft voice.

"Brother, since I don’t have money to go to school or something to train my brain… so I decided just to train my body. If brain can’t bring me some money, my body will do that job."

Takeru shock. Deathly shock. “What are you talking about?! It’s true that’s my fault.. I can’t give you much money for school. But, it’s not the only way Jurina!!”

"What do you mean?"Jurina try to understand her brother words, the she get it. "No-no-no. That’s not what I mean. Not that job. Do you think I am crazy?!" Jurina’s cheek blush.

"Ahhhh…" Takeru feel relieved.

"I want to become a fighter."

“Wait, What?!! It’s bad too. You’re really insult my manly in here.” Takeru shook his head.

"Yes, you’re so weak. You know that. You even can’t move the cupboard. I always did it for you.” Jurina grinned. Then they laugh together.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jurina chuckled everytime she remember that time, the first time she get here.

After she change her clothes, she choose treadmill as her warm up. Usually she pick the place where she can watch the TV while she do the exercise. She’s the only one who’s train there, so she’ll free to choose the channel. She choose a channel who almost show the music programs everyday.

*Music Video Played*

Jurina back to her treadmill. After 1 hour runs, she takes a break and sit in to a chair there.

Our young talented actress who lately got so much positive attention because of her acting and her song, Rena, gone for almost 2 weeks now. Her manager said that this past months she always tell that she want to take a vacation, but because her schedule is so tight.. her management can’t approve her request.

Then, she decided to leave her apartment and sent a message to her manager
‘Don’t worry about me, I just want to go to have my holiday… I will comeback soon.’

We hope she’ll okay out there.

This is our highlight news for tonight. See you tomorrow.

Jurina change the channel, she didn’t have an interest in this kind of entertainment news. Waste of time. Actually, she even didn’t have an interest when it comes to TV. She only watches in here.

——————————- TO BE CONTINUED ——————————————
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:32:04 AM by anakpanti »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [4 Shots] Promise Me - 1 Part (WMatsui)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 12:52:26 PM »
Rena-sama missing? Jurina must save her!!  :frustrated:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Angeldarke

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 01:07:47 PM »
This fic is cool

I want to see the next cap

please continue

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 01:23:35 PM »

No.. No.. Please don't stress out sakura_drop-san..
Rena-san is completely fine..  :P2

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 01:28:43 PM »
This fic is cool

I want to see the next cap

please continue

Thx for your support.

I will.
I already wrote the next chapter.. But, it need some revision.:D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:44:37 PM by anakpanti »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »

oh thank god...  :mon exhaust:

mhm... then...they must meet, right?  :mon misch:

like, Geki vs Jailbait in a fight?  :mon star:

but then in the end they realize they are better suited as lovers friends than rivals~  :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 01:46:27 PM »
Rena sama!!! No!!!

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »

but then in the end they realize they are better suited as lovers friends than rivals~  :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff:

Actually, It's hard to me to imagine how Rena-san as a fighter.
Well.... gikikara is a little bit too extreme.  :lol:

No.. Rena-san is an actress and a singer in this fanfics..
How can I make her covered by blood?!  :nervous
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:58:22 PM by anakpanti »

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
Your fic was good... Very good...

But your username... Hmm... kinda disturbing... Cause I know that meaning is....

You know....  :P :P :P

Waiting for your next update.. :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 02:00:51 PM »

But your username... Hmm... kinda disturbing... Cause I know that meaning is....

My user name?? It's not as disturbing as I thought..
It's from Indonesian language ---> anakpanti ---> anak panti ---> orphan

Do not misunderstand. :(

Thanks for your support.  :twothumbs

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 02:06:06 PM »

My user name?? It's not as disturbing as I thought..
It's from Indonesian language ---> anakpanti ---> anak panti ---> orphan

Do not misunderstand. :(

Thanks for your support.  :twothumbs

Ohhh..... I thought it's from this..
Tagalog Language ---> anakpanti ---> anak (son/daughter) + panti (underwear)

Sorry for misunderstanding  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 02:09:20 PM »

Actually, It's hard to me to imagine how Rena-san as a fighter.
Well.... gikikara is a little bit too extreme.  :lol:

No.. Rena-san is an actress and a singer in this fanfics..
How can I make her covered by blood?!  :nervous

ah, then...I dunno, so many possibilities...  :dizzy:

I'll leave it for you to pleasantly surprise me  :mon cute:

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 03:34:57 PM »
uwoohh, this fic is so interesting!! :w00t:
i can't stop imagining jurina become a street fighter  :drool:
will rena become street fighter too :?
nice fic  :twothumbs please update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 04:39:20 PM »
Many of you guess that Rena became a street fighter too.

But No. I think it doesn't fit to her character here. In my fanfics.. she's a singer and actress. So, it's impossible.  8)

Wait a while, OK? I will upload the next chapter tonight.

Thank you for all your support to my first fanfics.  :inlove:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
[4 Shots] Promise Me - PART 2 (WMatsui)
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 05:03:24 PM »
PART 2

Our young talented actress who lately got so much positive attention because of her acting and her song, Rena, gone for almost 2 weeks now.

………………

Bla bla bla. Did they thinks that I am probably dead or kidnaped by someone now?! Silly.. Media only make a tiny thing become a huge-phenomenal-interesting news to their viewer.

I already talk about this vacation before to that old man manager, but he make me like a wild girl in front of my fans. Forget it! Arrggghhh… this is your holiday Rena… no TV and no Phone.

Rena decide to turn off the Hotel’s TV and her phone. She wash her face and brush her teeth. She look to the clock and it show that now is 11.22 PM.

Time to sleep. Goodnight world. See you tomorrow.

She smile and then fall to a tight sleep. Rena feels so tired today, she went to some places in this 2 weeks. She ever planned to travel to other country, but she cancel it because her identity will known. Altough it’s fun but after all… she’s alone.

===================***==================

"Good Morning Nagoya!!!! Yeahhh." Rena throw her pillow to the air. She totally excited about this place, this is the 5th place that she wrote in her holiday list.

I must go to all over this place. I will explore this place, my vacation in here can’t be useless.

Rena take a bath, after that she wearing a t-shirt and jeans, wear a hat on her head, wear a comfortable shoes, then she put the other things that she needs in to her bag.

I must act and look like innocent girl, no one can’t know that I am Matsui Rena.

Rena grin while she looks into the mirror. Then she look around to her room to check if there’re something that she’s forget. After that, she lock the door carefully.

She grab her camera and walk away from that hotel.

====================***===================

"Ahhh… I am totally tired. So hot. Well… this is a summer anyway." Rena talk to her self. She looking for a place to sit and drink the waters.

She found a park bench to sit, she wipe her sweat. When she drink from the bottle, she notice something and almost spit it out.

This place seems familiar to me. But… I am not really sure.

Rena walk around that place and trying hard to remember it. But it seems useless.

OK, I am give up. My brain and memory doesn’t works well lately. Am I already that old?

She giggled.

"Rena?" Someone call her from her back. It’s a woman’s voice.

I am dead now. Someone recognize me. Why you’re so stupid Rena?!

Rena turn back, ” Hi. Nice to meet you. Sorry I have to go now.” She turn back again and run as fast as she can. That woman call her again in hurry, but Rena didn’t respond it.

I lost 1 fan today, I am sure that she feels dissapointed to me because I ignore her like that. Poor me. Oh, this’s already dark.. I need to back to the hotel and go bath.

Rena decide to walk rather than pick a taxi, she already asked some people and lucky for her that hotel not far from her place now.

When she turn to left, she already see that hotel. The problem now is this alley is too dark. But if she turn around to get there by normal street, it’s become further.

I will take this way. No problem, I am not a kid anymore.

"GIVE US YOUR BAG!!"

Rena shock, she looks around her. Then she’s totally scared now. There are 4 men who surrounding her. She realize that she’s in dangerous situation now.

"NO!! I will not give it to you." Rena hug tighter her bag. She try to be sounds brave although she’s in a pinch right now.

"Well then.. there is no tomorrow for you. HAAAAAAA!!!!" Another men take out his knife then run to Rena’s side.

Someone please help me.. my agency.. my manager.. Anyone, please!

Rena close her eyes and cry. Goodbye world.

BRAAKKK!!

"Ughh… who are you?! do not interfere us or you will die!"

Rena didn’t have a brave to open her eyes. She only cry and hear that voice.

BAAANNNGGG!!! BRAAAKKKK!! PRRAAANNGGG!!

"Ugghhh.." "Sh*t!" "You’ll die tonight!" "HAAAAA..!!"

Rena hear that random voices comes from the robbers.

"Akkhhh… come on guys. Run. He’s too strong!"

After hear that words from a robber, she open her eyes and she looks someone run into the other direction.

"Wait!" Rena shout to that man. That man ignore her, so she run faster to catch up that man. "Wait!! I am afraid! Please don’t leave me alone here!!" After shout that words, Rena cry hardly and stops her run.

She felt her hand was grabbed by someone and she forced to run with that man… A man who save her. Rena have no choice but run along. Altough her hotel near from her place now, but she’s too afraid to back alone now.

Rena realize that she’s dragged in to the odd building. There’re so much people inside. She’s suddenly stop her step.

"Come with me or leave?! You already make me late for this!" Rena shock because that man shout realy loudly to her.

Rena obediently enter that building. She feels uncomfortable with this place, but somehow she trust her savior. That man, pointed a chair in the corner, no one sit around there. “Wait there. I will drive you home after this.”

In this bright room, Rena shock when she look that smile came from her savior. But actually not a smile that make she frozen.

Rena open her mouth when that man turn around from her. ” Wait a minute. You’re a girl???!!!”

Her savior turn back and smile again to Rena. “Just sit and watch me.”

Rena feels that her knees become too weak suddenly. She took a chair that her savior gave to her. And wait…..

No need to wait too long.. her savior show up on the right of the ring. Rena can’t close her mouth.

Sh-she really cool.

Rena not even blink her eyes. Until she realize this audience, call someone’s name.

"JURINA! JURINA! JURINA! JURINA!"

Jurina? Is it her name? Wow, she’s really famous here. With that battle mode, battle clothes, and that cool-scary aura.. no wonder that everyone loves her.

Anyway… what kind of this show? Who’s that boy who show up in the opposite of Jurina’s ring? Wait a minute.. don’t say to me this is a fight match… if that’s true, I will……

BRAAAKKKK!! BAAAMMMM!!

….. die.

===================****==================

"You looks scary up there" Rena pointed the ring. "Scary…but cool. I don’t know to say it"

"You don’t need to say anything. Where’s your house?"

Rena shock because her savior already back in to her cold-mode.

"I have no home here. My house is far away from this building."

"Do not make me angry and say a lame joke like that. Just tell me, so we can go to our own way after this. I almost get much trouble because of you."

"You mean.. separate? We can’t meet again.. forever?"

"Oh please! Where are you come from? You’re too melancholic. No need for us to meet again."

Rena hide her sad face and say her hotel’s name.

*After 15 minutes*

"You already arrive, I’m going… bye." Jurina turn around.

"Wait!"

"Can you please stop yell at me? We didn’t even know each other name and you already yell at me about 10 times tonight."

"Sorry. So, what’s your last name, Jurina?"

"Kobayashi."

"I see.. Kobayashi-san. I’m Mat-" Rena can’t say her real name, she already keep her identity for these 2 weeks. "I am Tanaka Yuka." She blame herself because of this lie.

"Well.. Tanaka-san goodb-"

BRAAAKKK!!

Jurina fell to the floor, she fainted. Rena quickly call the hotel’s security to bring Jurina to Rena’s room. Rena over panic right now. Rena ask the hotel’s staff to call a doctor to check-up Jurina.

=============== TO BE CONTINUED ================

Last chapter, I made Jurina P.O.V
I make this chapter is from Rena-san P.O.V
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:12:37 PM by anakpanti »

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 05:07:03 PM »
waw thanks for update author-san
can't wait for next chapter (tonight) tehe~~

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »
Dear All,

Please kindly tell me. Is it possible to change my topic's title.
I want to change it from [4 Shots] Promise Me - 1 Part (WMatsui) become ==> [4 Shots] Promise Me - Part 2 (WMatsui)

Please help this newbie.  :bow:

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 05:10:53 PM »
Click "Modify" right at the top of the page (for the first post), and change the Subject of that first post to "[4 Shots] Promise Me - Part 2 (WMatsui)".

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [4 Shots] Promise Me - Part 2 (WMatsui)
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 05:20:28 PM »
ah, so Juju saved Rena-sama!!!

And now Rena-sama saved Juju!!

:twothumbs

(I can see Rena-sama as creepy or serious, you apparently need to read more varied fiction  XD but yeah, everyone sees her as gentle and good and that is why some writers love surprising their readers with different kind of Rena-sama  :D )

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 05:20:53 PM »
ok this is really intersting

hope you continue soon

thanks ^^

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display