JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On

Author Topic: ✰Ichikawa の short stories✰ -- My First You  (Read 55706 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: #Ichikawa の Short stories# -- SG Sequel -> Sunshine Girl (OS)
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 04:22:02 PM »
Thanks for reading and the comments  :heart: :heart:
Sorry for making a sad fic  :P

@ sakura_drop, JunTakeshi, Sydney W : forgive me for writing a sad ending  :kneelbow:
@ kahem, Loveforever, haru9210, Haruko : thanks for the compliment   :hee:
@ Tanchan : ah... my appologize..  XD
@ okiedokie : it seems interesting, would you mind send me the link?  :)

Thanks for the comments you leave, I feel alive for writing another fic  :heart: :heart:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 12:16:15 AM »
 :on blackhole: Oh my GAWD!

I was so shocked that Minami had leukaemia...   :ptam-cry:

Waa what a sad fic...BUT IT*S GREAT! SUPER!  :on GJ:

So while I'm admiring your great fic (with a sad ending)
I'm going to  :on speedy: and then cries in the  :on cloudeye:

Thank you again!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 06:38:57 AM »
I think I......cried in the end. XD"

Surprising, very surprising, I did not expected it, I thought it was gonna be a good end, but it went to a normal end with Takamina dying and giving her cornea to Atsuko. But I think Atsuko can feel the love and she'll forever treasure the cornea Takamina donated to her because she restored something she lost. I feel like there are no regrets at all, its kinda sad though that you had to kill Takamina. :(
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Mika ~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 07:10:59 AM »
Waa.. I cried
a very good fic .. but I do not like sad endings   :cry:
Takamina could have been alive at least to see the sunset once
so sad ..

But I loved the part of the picture, a very good way to really imagine the fic.
I loved your fic Ichikawa-san

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 01:18:29 PM »
omg.. this two-shot is too beautiful~~!  :farofflook:  :mon inluv:

the second part really made me creys...  :fainted: :pleeease: :mon cry:
this words:

Without notice, I’m not longer crying anymore. Just like a rain washed out by the sun. My tears are washed by Minami.

:on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

pls continue to write another beautiful story...  :kneelbow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: #Ichikawa の Short stories# -- Reason (OS)
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
ACCHAN IS GRADUATING??!!!!!  :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
I was SHOCK  :shock: and SHOCK  :shock: and HEARTBROKEN hearing that announcement from HER!!!  :pleeease: :pleeease:

I have many stories for Atsumina... but she is graduating??!!!
(Hope it Akimoto-san don't approve it... and delay the graduation date)  :tantrum:
Even if you graduated, I will always support you from afar~  :onioncheer: ACCHAN~

Sorry for my nonsense here...  :kneelbow:
Afer hearing the announcement from Atsuko and there's no detail why she is graduating.
My hands start to writing again ...  :doh:

REASON

=============
Minami’s Home
=============

My eyes are swollen from the tears that keep flowing out from my eyes. I locked myself in my room and laying on the bed as soon as I back home from the performance. Acchan is holding a party at her house tonight. She said this may be her last party-time with AKB friends. Looking at the clock, it shows 11.48 p.m.

“I guess the party is over…” sighing at myself, I close my eyes trying to get some sleep.

Flashback
--------------
“Minami, I’m going to hold the last party at my house tonight. Be sure you’ll come earlier to help me with some stuff~” she said with that playful face as usual she is.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I still have many things to do.” I lied. Well, I’m still mad at her for not telling me the reason behind her graduation.
--------------

Flashback
--------------
Finally, Acchan is graduated from AKB48...

We held the last stage performance for her this morning. She is wearing a gorgeous white dress at the end of the performance, presenting her solo’s song, “Flower”. Me and the members watch her silently I the backstage. I try my best to hold on my tears. I always end up having tears in every graduation stages and I want to be special today. I won’t cry… I want to send you with my big smile, with my dimples deep seen on my face that can compare to your brightest smile.

Baka-mina, I only graduate from AKB48. It doesn’t mean that I’ll go forever or going somewhere far. We can still meet each other and go out sometimes… you are such a cry baby.

I put my finger through my faceline which you pinched gently. Yeah… graduated from AKB doesn’t mean that we’ll never see each other again. But it’s just so sad to think about it. It means that I can’t see you everyday, we can’t practice the dances and the songs together anymore, we can’t walk home hand in hand anymore…

I want to become the most popular actress!

I want to be a solo singer!

I still remember the day we shared each others dream. Just a blink an eye, you’re already moved one step ahead than me… I am afraid that I can’t catch up to you, I still have my responsibility as the leader. Who knows, one day you will go abroad to achieve higher dreams… to perform in more bigger stages in your colourful life.

The little petal
From that flower
Has given form to a dream
Reach out your hands
Straight ahead
And the sun will grant you life
(Flower’s lyrics)

I know that you have much bigger dreams ahead and you’ll be achieving them one by one. But why don’t you tell me the reason?! It’s so sudden that you told me you’ll graduate from AKB just the day before the concert starts. Can’t you just tell me why? I know become an actress is not the real reason from you. Why can’t you be honest to me?

The most beautiful
Of all flowers
Is the one that has grown
In the sunshine of your smile
As for this this flower
It's made entirely of love...

You have grown up to be the most beautiful flower I ever seen. The smile you shows always brighter than the sun. But you changed… you’re not the honest girl that will share anything with me. The performance was going smoothly till the end. Fans are all crying your name, giving you many supportive words. You were crying hard… and I failed to be mad at you… also failed to keep my smile. The tears just won’t obey me… we hugged each other… all the members gathered together around us and cried together on the stages, saying many supportive words for you.

Flashback End

---------------------------
Fifteen minutes past

“Why can’t I sleep?” Getting up from my bed, I took some clothes and a jacket and headed out for some fresh air.

With my earphones on, I walk blindly to where my feet take me to. I wonder why the songs that played in my phone are all sad. Unrealized by me, I ended up in the studio. I sneaked inside the practice room and sitting there for some minutes, closing my eyes and let the memories flows… there were so many memories between us within this six and a half years…

Flashback

“Ahh~ this is so hard. I’m giving up” Acchan is tired of practicing the dance step of River. After filming the drama for a long time, she forgot the dance step… ALL STEP…

“Don’t be lazy, get up!” I pulled her arms, “Just how much weight you gained? You are so heaaaaavvvvyyyyyyy~” I complained.

“Meanie!!!” she pouted.

“Let’s practice more before the others arrive here. I’m sure you don’t want to be laughed by juniors, do you?” I keep pulling her to make her get up.

“Hai~~~” she said in very low spirit voice. Just as I want to pull her with more strength, she gets up in a sudden.

“WAaaaaaaa~~~”

I lost balance and fell on the ground with her on top of me. “Acchan, get up. you are heavy” I commanded.

“This is my best pillow~ let me take a nap for one minute~ just one minute~”

I smirk at her and tickle her waist in order to make her move away from me. Honestly, she is really gained some weight. She can’t handle the tickles and began to move away from me. The sound of her laughs and the playful characters inside me seems to take over my consciousness. Now, I am on top of her, keep tickling her stomach.

“STOOOOPPP!!!” she is begging me.

“Accha---n……”

As I turned my head, Mariko and the others are jawdropped and looking at me with weird eyes. I realized the position of us… with my hands inside Acchan’s shirt…

“Takamina….. you…..”

“NO! It’s not what you think! I can explain!”

We both blushed so hard that day and got teased all-day in the practice room by the other members… even the juniors… even the cleaning service…

Flashback End

-------------------
After another an hour of walk, I stopped in front of your apartment. Precisely, in front of your door… I attached my ear to the door to hear if there any sounds coming from inside.

“……………………..”

Look at my watch, it’s already 01.48 a.m.

“What am I doing here… regret for not coming to this party?” sighed.

“Takamina?”

I frozed at my spot as I heard that voice… Acchan…

“Finished your works?” she is smiling at me. This make me guilty…

“Acchan… I…”

She won’t let me finish my words, she grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the apartment. I keep silent and following her… finally, she stopped running. We arrived in the park somewhere near her apartment. She smiles at me and motioned me to follow her inside the bushes. Across the bushes, there we can see the beautiful night scenery. There’s actually a small hill behind these bushes.

“Sat here~” she tap her hand on the ground, ordered me to sit next to her and I do so.

She put her hand on mine and tangled our fingers, resting her head on my shoulder. As I want to pat her head, something in her hand catches my attention. That is the phonestrap I gave her when she is going abroad for Bukiyou photoshot.

Flashback

“Why~ are~ you~ pouting?” I pulled her face to form a smile, “Smile~”

She shook my head to release from her hands, “Three weeks! I’m leaving you for three weeks! Don’t you gonna miss me?” she asked.

“It’s only three weeks and you’ll be back” I answered.

“You’re not going to miss me?” she pouted “Takamina don’t love me anymore…”

“What’s with that sad face~” I took something out from my pocket. “Tada~!”

She takes a very closer look to the thing I hold in my hand. “Minami! and Atsuko!”

She grabbed the phonestraps I made. Yes, these are Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko. The phonestraps are more like the action figure of our chibi form. I am wearing my veggies outfit and of course Atsuko is in her lovely tomato outfit too. She immediately attached my figure on her phone and her figure on my phone.

“With this, we’ll never be apart~” She winked at me.

Flashback End

“Takamina, I’m sorry…” she whispered to me.

“For what?” I asked.

“Sorry….” I saw her sleeping face. She is just having sleep talking.

“Acchan… why don’t you tell me the reason of your graduation?” I caressing her hair as I slowly closing my eyes, falling asleep in this peaceful night under the moonlight.

-----------------------
( Birds’ singing )
( Birds’ singing )
( Birds’ singing )

I slowly opened my eyes to found you are gone and our phone is on the ground. I picked it up and run back to your apartment. There’re no answer from you so I open the door with the key you gave me. I can’t believe at what I saw… the room is empty… it’s all empty.

“Kid, what are you doing here?” asked an oldman.

“Um… do you know what happen here?”

“Oh… are you her friend? She is just moved out this morning” the oldman walked in, “She already sold this apartment to me and moved out in early 8 a.m. this morning.”

“Why are you leaving like that? I don’t like it” I looked at my watch and it shows 10 a.m. I rushed out from the apartment and went back to my home to see if she left messages to my parent.

=============
Minami’s Home
=============

“Mom, is Acchan here before?”

“Nope”

I don’t know what happened now. She is missing? I don’t feel like thinking anymore in this moment. I just want to sleep… I am tired… what are you hiding from me, Acchan?

“Is anything happen?” my mother asked.

I ignore her and locked myself in my room. Looking at the phonestrap on her phone, I took out mine.

We’ll never be apart~

Her voice is echoing inside my head.

We’ll never be apart~

“Acchan… why? What really happened?”

END

Till the end...
The reason Acchan is graduating is still unknown...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »
T____T so sad

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
oh god~
this story make me wanna cry..   :(

And please keep writting about AtsuMina..   :bow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 06:27:31 AM »
This is so depressing..!! TT^TT
Why did Acchan leave?!!
Why didn't she tell Takamina about it?! :cry:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 11:22:03 AM »
NOOO!
This is sooooo sad! My AtsuMina! :(
But, I'm Glad you're still Updating some fics of yours, Ichikawa-san!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: #Ichikawa の Short stories# -- Folktale Disaster (OS)
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
This story is inspired from a Japanese folktale.
However, I did changed how the story flow into a weird story  XD
Hope you like it^^

=========================================================================================================

FOLKTALE DISASTER

============   ============   ============

Once upon a time, there lived in Kyoto a gentleman of good lineage and kind to people. His wife was a gentle and loving lady. They’re known well and respected as honor family of musician. The father was a skillful craftsman of making flute and his wife was very talented playing flute. To his secret grief, she bore him no sons but a daughter whom they called Minami, Takahashi Minami. Each of them loved this child more than life and guarded her as the apple of their eyes. The girl grew up beautiful and talented like her mother. She loves playing flute alone back in the bamboo grove.

When Minami is seventeen years old, her mother died because of sickness. The husband was wild in his grief. The leaves of the maples are red, falling down to greet the father’s grief. He cried out loud and beat his chest, lay upon the ground and refused comfort. Minami was quiet silent and acted to be strong but deep in her heart, she was crying hard, her heart was bleeding.

Time passed away, the father brought a new bride home, a woman with a fair face and a black heart. But the man, poor fool, was happy and commended his child to her, and believed that all was well. Because of her father’s love toward Minami, the stepmother hated her with jealous and deadly hatred. She dealt cruelly toward Minami, but Minami was gentle and patience to bear the pain. The stepmother waiting patiently for the time to bid the father away.

One day, the father was invited to palace by the royal family to present his masterpiece of flute. He has no choice but to leave Minami. The stepmother was crazily happy inside her heart, the time has come for her to get rid of Minami. However, Minami did ask her father to take her along because she knew what her stepmother want to do to her. But the father insisted to go. The stepmother tortures her everyday and finally killed her. After months when the father finally comes home, Minami was gone. The stepmother lied that Minami was drown when she accidentally fall into the river on the way home. But her body is nowhere to be found.

“Story end~” Yuko finished her reading.

“Huh, I don’t like sad ending” Haruna commented, “Can you read something with happy ending?”

“Do you want a happy ending between Yuko and Haruna~?” Yuko said as she throws away the book and jumps on Haruna, laying on top of her.

“Yuu-chan! Stop it!” Haruna pushed her away, roughly.

Atsuko catch the book and looked at its cover, a young girl with ribbon on her head, wearing cute pink kimono, and a bamboo flute I his hands. Her face is so kind and calm but somehow, her eyes are full of sadness. Atsuko put the book on the floor and walked to the window, looking at the night view.

“What a stupid girl… if I were her, I would run away from that house”

“Acchan, you think too much. It’s just a story” Yuko said as she stands beside Atsuko.

“What if the story is true?” Atsuko let out a sigh and looked at the fullmoon hanging in the sky.

“You always being so serious, try to loosen a bit. This is the last day of our study tour, we should enjoy and have fun until the last moment” Haruna gave Atsuko message on her shoulder.

“I don’t wanna go back to Tokyo…” Yuko complained.

Ding Dong Ding Dong (bell’s ringing)

Badump Badump

What is this feelings…?

“Huh? What is that? who will knocking the bell this late?” Haruna put her face out of the window to see where the bell’s sound coming from.

“The bell must be come from Miidera temple” Yuko explained, “Don’t you know the story?”

Badump Badump

Is that  my heart beating faster?

“Another story? Kyoto is sure full of folktale” Atsuko walked lazily back to her futon and laying there.

“That bell comes from ancient monastery. It is said that the bell will ring in the night of every fullmoon, rung by itself. Many mysterious tales surrounding this bell, some said that if woman touches the bell, that sparkling surface will soon turn to dull metal. Some said that if a woman stands in front of it while it ringing, the face of the future husband will shown up, etc~” Yuko explained.

Ding Dong Ding Dong (bell’s ringing)

Badump Badump

Is that the bell made me feel weird? I have to go and see that bell…

“Kyoto is really full of mysterious air” Atsuko suddenly gets up and walks to the door, she turned her head slightly and smirks at them, “Wanna have a try on that bell?”

“Let’s do a race” Yuko smirks at Atsuko too, “Let’s see who will be the first to touch the bell”

“Hey, we are forbid to leave this hotel!” Haruna followed from behind.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=   =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Hosh… hosh…

My name is Maeda Atsuko, currently 17 years old. Current status is 3rd year high school student. Today is the last day of our study tour at Kyoto. In Kyoto, there’re many interesting things and stories were told, adventure, history, love, even mysterious stories are anywhere to be found, especially the folktale stories.

I stopped at the top of the temple and looked behind me, I guess Yuko and Haruna will arrive soon. Looking around me, there’s no one here. This place is surrounded by ruin and trees. All the things in this place were dusty and dull except the bell. I slowly approach to where the sound’s coming. Just like what Yuko said, the bell is really moving by itself. Brightness from the moon reflected by the bell, its surface is sparkling within the dark. This huge bell hanged up under its stanchion firmly. For some reason, my body moves by itself toward the bell. Looking at this shining surface, I really want to touch it.

If woman touch it, it will become a dull metal…

Will it really become dull?

If woman touch it, it will reveal the face of your future husband…

Is it true? Those folktale are really annoying me. I brave myself to reach out my hand, trying to touch the bell, “Let’s do it”

As soon as my hand touched the bell, it stops ringing… dark clouds began to block the moon. My surroundings become completely dark. I can’t see anything, I don’t know what to do… I feel fear…  but then bell, it’s glowing all of the sudden. It’s glowing brightly in golden ray, it becomes bright and brighter that I am forced to close my eyes. Not long after, I feel my body is floating…

“ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!”

I was absorbed by into the bell, spinning around in the golden ray…

BUMPPPPP!!!

“Ouch, it’s hurt” I landed on the ground and hit my butt.

“Are you okay?”

Someone is approaching me, a young girl in cute pink kimono with ribbon on her head. There’s a bamboo flute hold in her tiny hands. This is so familiar… where did I see her before? Ribbon… kimono… flute… don’t tell me… “YOU ARE TAKAHASHI MINAMI?!!”

She is frightened by my loud voice and steps backward, unfortunately she stepped on her kimono and fell down to the ground. Her frightened face is so funny, I can’t help but laughing at her. “giggle… I’m… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you but… where is this?”

“Fairy…” she gets up and comes to hold my hands, “Are you fairy? Are you here to save me? Are you here to take me away from this place?”

“Wa–” without giving me chances to speak, she turned away from me and went to a tiny tomb not far from us.

“Mother, the fairy is coming to take me away from that woman” she is crying in front of her mother’s tomb.

Oh my goodness, please tell me this isn’t true. This must be dreaming… this must be a dream. I rapidly slap myself, “Wake up Atsuko, wake up!”

“Why are you hurting yourself?” asked the story girl.

“You, slap me” I commanded.

“Eh?! I… I can’t… how can I slap a fairy?” she looks confused.

I grabbed her shoulder and talked to her firmly, “Slap me! Hurry!”

She nodded and raised her hands up, “I’m going to slap you”

“Please”

“I’m really going to slap you!”

“Hurry!”

“I’m really really really going to slap you”

“Just sla–”

PLAAAKKKK

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=   =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

She did slap me hard. My cheek is now swollen, her hand’s mark still visible on my face. How can a tiny hand like that hit me so hard?! I was really mad on her for hitting me so hard but looking at her funny face, my anger faded away. She is crying when she hit me, her tears were flowing nonstop from her eyes, her cute face suddenly becomes aged. That’s really funny.

“Are you living here?” she asked.

“No, I live somewhere far far away from here”

“Why are you falling from the sky? Is that you are here to take me away from that woman?” she is looking at me with shining eyes. I feel really sorry but I have to disappoint you.

“I’m not here to take you away. I don’t know why I ended up here either”

After hearing my answer, her shining face soon changed into gloomy face. Holding her bamboo flute tightly in her hands, she gets up and fixed her clothes. “I’m going back to home now”

“Wait… erm… can I stay in your home? I mean, you know that I fell from the sky and got nowhere to sleep. It is dangerous to sleep in this grove isn’t it?”

“Erm… I’m afraid I can’t because…”

I can tell that her face is full of fear, “It must be because your stepmother?”

“How did you know?” she is surprised. Her surprised face is cute too, cuter than the drawing in that story book.

“Well~ because I am fairy~” I joke at her.

Ssssttt… don’t let my mother know you were here or else you will get beaten” however, she guided me inside her room.

We are arrived inside her house now. Her house is simply like any traditional house. Simple sliding door with some flowers pattern on it, wooden floor, simple design and decoration, the height is a bit lower than my house too. Inside the house is a bit dark than outside. Since she afraid of using any light sources, we can only depend on the moon’s brightness to get inside her bedroom.  I guess her father must be out to the palace. I must be really careful to not be caught by her stepmother. Once we get into the bedroom, we sat on the floor and let out a relief sigh.

“By the way, did you fairy always wear like this? It this different from what the books said”

“Do you want to try these clothes?”

“No” she rejected politely, “I think you’re wearing too little, you might get cold. I’ll go to bring some father’s clothes for you”

“Hmm? Why don’t you just lend me your clothes?”

She lowered her head and blushed, “Because you are taller than me, I guess my clothes won’t fit you”

Kawai….

Badump Badump

Why is my heart beating faster?

“MINAMI!!! COME HERE!” her stepmother is calling her.

“Here’s my father’s old clothes. You can change it here while I go out for a while” she gave me an expression of ‘everything is okay’ look and went to where her stepmother was.

=~=~=~ Thirty minutes later… ~=~=~=

So, the story was true. That Minami girl is really exist, but she looks a bit different with what has told in the story book. Besides, she looks more clumsy than what she looks like in the book.

Sigh… How can I go back to my world~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

SREET  (door opened)

“Wow, my father’s clothes fit you well. Sorry for not treat you well, fairy” she walks in and immediately went to the closet, bringing out the futon. Putting the futon neatly on the floor, she smiled gently at me, “The futon is ready, you can sleep here”

“How about you?”

“I can sleep outside” she bowed at me then walked to the exit.

“Wait, you can sleep with me. We can share it”

She simply shakes her head, “It’s improper for me to share the futon with a fairy like you. Please excuse me”

As she turned back to the door, I went to stop her. Unfortunately, I slipped and fell backward. She hurriedly grabbed my arm to prevent me from falling but she can’t hold my weight and ended up falling on top of me. I can feel her weight on me, she is not heavy as I thought. I can smell the fragrant of her hair, it smells like cherry blossoms. The moment she tried to get off from me, our eyes met. Her chocolate orbs were so attractive. For some reason, I can’t take my eyes from them. I can feel her breath, I can hear the sound of my heart beat. The room was in silence.

Badump Badump

Is that my heart beating faster again?

Realize that our face becomes closer, I instantly look away, “Umm… you are heavy…” I saw her panic face when she gets off from me and that was very cute.

“I’m sorry”

“This is my fault, you don’t have to say sorry. By the way, is your mother told you to do housework again?”

She smile forcefully and answer me, “I am free today”

“You are free? You have a day off too?”

“My mother… she betrothed me to someone this morning and I have to marry that man tomorrow” her tears began to flow nonstop again.

I gently touch her head and let her leaned on my shoulder, “Why don’t you just run away? You can go to find your father and tell him the truth”

“I’ve never leave this village. How am I supposed to live by myself? I don’t know what to do… I don’t want to get married! I want to see my father… hiks…

“Don’t cry…” I gently wiped her tears with thumbs and place a kiss on her forehead. “Let’s get out from this place together”

She looks a bit dumbfounded, “Together…hiks…?”

“Yes, together we leave this village. I have to find my way home too so I will help you find your father first”

We decided to leave the village in the middle of the night and guess what?

“WAAAAAAAA!!”

“Why don’t you tell me there’re bunches of dogs everywhere?!!!” we are being chased by dogs.

“I thought you knew it, because you are fairy!”

“Oh my goodness!”

As we went out from her house, the dogs start barking at us. Her stepmother found out that we’re planning to leave this village, she let out those dogs to chase us.

“Minami! Who is that man?! How you dare to elope with that stranger?!! Do you know how many gold I have to pay if I cancel the betrothal?” her stepmother is shouting at us from behind.

Wait! Man?! She thought that I am a man?!!!

“Did I look like man?”

“Well, you are wearing my father’s clothes plus your hair is quite short for a girl” Minami is laughing at me. Her smile is attacking my heart. Why does my heart beat fast when she is around?

“Fairy, look out!” Minami warned me. In front of me was a wall and I’m too late to stop now. My head finally bumped on that wall.

“Ouch… my head” I stopped and rubbing my forehead.

“Are you okay?” Minami blow a wind on my forehead and rubs it gently.

“Stop right there!!” Her stepmother is shouting at us from behind.

“Hurry! Run!” I hold Minami’s hand and run blindly toward the road in front of us.

We run and run and got inside the bamboo grove. Her stepmother has calling more people to help her catching us. Lastly, we can’t run anymore further. It’s not because we are tired, it’s because we have arrive at the dead end. In front of us is a deep cliff, river at below has strong stream which probably will make us drown into it. Should we jump off from the cliff or get caught by those people? Which decision should I take?

“Fairy… I believe in you. Please take me with you” Minami is holding my hands tightly, looking at me with a smile. At first, I thought she will have tears soaked her face and looked ugly but now she is smiling at me, believe in me.

“Minami, will you go wherever I go?” I asked for the last time.

“Un” she nodded at me with blazing eyes. I can see courage in her eyes.

“Never let go of my hand”

“Hai”

“Let’s fly together~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

Finally, we jump together from the cliff. Suddenly there’s a glowing ray comes from beneath of the river. That is the golden ray same as before. That ray burst up toward us which make me force to close my eyes.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

“Acchan! Acchan! Are you okay?!”

I opened my eyes and saw Yuko and Haruna were in front of me. “Where am I?”

“Are you okay? I saw you falling down from the stairs. Is there anywhere hurt?” Yuko said worriedly.

“I am back, huh…”

“What are you saying?” Haruna pressed her hand on my little bump at my forehead, “You’re not getting amnesia because of this, right?”

“By the way, what are you wearing?” Yuko is confused by the clothes I am wearing.

“I was… I touched the bell and spinning… and…” I tried to explain to them.

I touched my head trying to remember what have happened, my eyes widen as a flashback fill inside my head. I hurriedly run up to the top of temple, looking for Minami. I look around the temple, there’s nothing but a huge bell… a dusty bell. Why is it becomes dusty? I am sure it is glowing in golden ray and sparkling surface.

“Is that Minami got separated from me?”

SRAKK

I heard sounds coming from behind the bell. I walk to behind the bell and found Minami was crying at there, “Mi…na…mi…?”

She lifted her head and look at me. Her teary eyes becomes sparkling as she saw me. She gets up and wipe her tears before running into me for a hug, “You said you’ll never let go my hand but you disappear!! I am scared!!”

Giggle… I am here. I am here now~” I hug back and patted her head gently.

“Wow~ wow~ sorry for interrupt, but who is she?” Yuko interrupted.

Minami wipe her tears and bowed at them. I saw her eyes widened as she saw Yuko and Haruna. The next thing she said was the most shocked for me…

“Father! Mother! You are here!” Minami went to give Haruna a big hug then she moves to Yuko, “Father? Why did you turn into woman???”

“Is this the beginning of a disaster??” I looked at the bell once more, “Please tell me this is a dream…”

******************************************************************************************************************************

FOLKTALE DISASTER END

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 05:50:29 PM »
OMG!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't stop laughing at the ending you wrote  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so waiting for the continuation!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »
@ haru9210 : thanks for the comment  :heart: :heart: actually I was laughing too while writing the ending~  :lol: :lol:
@ sakura_drop_ :  :cry: this is an one shot story... i didn't think about the continuation  :nervous  but if you want, I'll try to write something short omake for it

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
jiahaha...i love this fic <3..so minami is yuko and haruna's daughter (in the past)..LOL..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Ichikawa の spare time stories# -- It does hurt (OS)
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 07:19:18 PM »
>//< This is the first time I write something like this...   XD  It is short though...
Please forgive me for poor english and grammer...

========================================================================================================

IT DOES HURT

“Umm… Acchan, are we gonna go in there?” Minami is in doubt to step any further.

“It’ll be okay, no one will recognize us” Atsuko gives her a playful smile and lowered her hat, “Let’s give it a try” Atsuko gives her a bright smile and holds her hand, walking into the lobby.

Today the two of them are gonna experience something they never did before and of course it was a suggestion from Yuko.

Flashback

“Eh? You two haven’t try it yet?” Yuko said with fake shocked expression.

Minami and Atsuko shake their head rapidly.

“Nah~ what are you afraid for?” Yuko suddenly remembered something and began searching inside her bag. After a minute, she took out a name card and gives it to Atsuko. “I often go there with my Nyaan Nyaan, you two can reserve a room with that name~”

Minami and Atsuko both staring at the name card silently. Minami turns to look at Atsuko with ‘are you sure?’ look. Atsuko doubt a moment and decided to return the card name to Yuko. Looking at those two, Yuko can’t help but laugh at them. She bended down and whispered something beside Atsuko’s ear.

“It doesn’t hurt at all~ just try to do it with Minami” Yuko winked at them then waving them goodbye, “I’m leaving now, Nyaan nyaan is waiting for me~ Have a nice experience, you two~”

Flashback End

---------------------------
“Good evening, may I help you?” asked the receptionist.

“Good evening, I have reserved a room this noon by the name of Yukoji” Atsuko replied cheerfully to the receptionist.

“Could you wait for a moment, please” the receptionist starts typing on her computer then she turned to face Atsuko, “Please follow me”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Aaahhh…. Acchan…” Minami’s body is shivering a bit, sweat are soaking her face.

“Mi…nami….mmmhh…” Atsuko try to hold her moan, she is breathing hard.

“Can we… stop…? mmmphh..” Minami clutches her fist to endure the pain.

“A bit more…aaahhhh…”

“I can’t take it anymore” Minami grinned her teeth and grabbed Atsuko’s shoulder. “You say it doesn’t hurt at all”

Atsuko touches Minami’s hand which on her shoulder, “I don’t know it will hurt this much… aahhh...” She paused to take a breath before continue, “Yuko said it doesn’t hurt at all…”

“My legs are numb… a..acchan…” Minami growled silently inside her throat.

“I..I think…” Atsuko is about to give up.

“Please stop, please stop now” Both of them command the massagers.

Minami wipe her tears and pouted at Atsuko, “It does hurt soooo much. I don’t think I can walk now”

“My feet are hurt too” Atsuko pouted back at Minami.

Both of the foot massagers are laughing at them. They went out for a while and bring back a bowl of warm water. “Please put your feet inside the bowl. We’ll go to bring some new towel”

After a long performance, their legs feel like broken and Yuko seems to have overheard their conversation then she recommended them to have a foot massage to relieve the pain. That is why they ended up here.

“I will never have foot massage anymore” Minami blushed, “It is soooo embarrassing”

“Me neither” Atsuko sighed and looked Minami, they both starts laughing together.

END

Flean

Re: #Ichikawa の spare time stories# -- It does hurt (OS)
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »
Is there no continuation for your 'Reason' fic?? :cry:   my heart hurt so much after reading it..  :bleed eyes:

and your latest OS, nice2..  :twothumbs  good scene before they command the massagers to stop..  XD

“It doesn’t hurt at all~ just try to do it with Minami”
pretty lie much.. but yeah.. it was foot massage.. of course it hurt..  :lol: :lol:

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2012, 04:17:30 AM »
At first I thought it was "that" :on bleed:

But then its just a massage!!!  :angry:

I :heart: IT!!! Please make more smexy atsumina fics!!!  :bow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
@ Flean : umm... it should end there  :nervous I have a short idea for the continuation but it will be out of logic  :lol: so I decided not to post it. About the scene before they stop the massagers, I think I have becoming perv lately...  XD
@ epiclulz : sorry to disappoint you  XD I am bad at writing those scenes..  XD

Flean

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2012, 05:46:29 PM »
About the scene before they stop the massagers, I think I have becoming perv lately...  XD

with all the perv talks and more perv fics going on around this ff section, I can understand why..  :lol:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2012, 02:36:34 AM »
I have the same thought as epiclulz. I thought this was going to be *coughS-xcough* [well, you know what I mean]. xD But, It turn out to be Massage. You Troll! ;_; [But, Honestly, at the same time, I thought this was going to be a Sad Fic. I mean look at the Title. LOL.] XD
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On