JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Grapevine - Fly

Author Topic: Erika Karata 唐田えりか  (Read 110114 times)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
Re: Erika Karata 唐田えりか
« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2019, 03:30:00 PM »
Nagi's Long Vacation / Nagi no Oitoma Ep 07 (2019)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2019, 01:13:36 PM »

News

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF 1 day ago
Karata Erika shares her thoughts on filming 'Arthdal Chronicles Part 3'
AKP STAFF

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/09/karata-erika-shares-her-thoughts-on-filming-arthdal-chronicles-part-3

Back on September 7, Japanese actress Karata Erika made her first appearance as Karika in tvN's 'Arthdal Chronicles Part 3'!

The character Karika will be introducing a dramatic change in dynamic in the ongoing 'Arthdal Chronicles' storyline, as the chief of the Momo clan. As the chief of a clan which believes that one must pay back favors from others even at the risk of one's life, Karika will be playing a key role in aiding Eunseom (Song Joong Ki) on his journey to Arthdal.

After last week's premiere of 'Arthdal Chronicles Part 3', Karata Erika relayed her thoughts on taking part in filming for the series, stating, "The character Karika was a new challenge. I did my best to practice action filming, swordsmanship, horseback riding, and Korean in the time that I was given. Once the filming date approached closer, I worked hard to understand the character and the script, and also thought deeply about her voice and movements. On the filming set, I thought, 'Let's enjoy it as much as I can and not succumb to the pressure.'"

She also added on, "As I was a fan of 'Arthdal Chronicles' parts 1 and 2, I worried a lot about whether or not the viewers would accept me and Karika. I am happy to have received so much more love and attention than I'd hoped for, and I feel relieved. I wish to continue promoting actively in Korea. Please enjoy 'Arthdal Chronicles' until the end. Thank you."

Are you watching 'Arthdal Chronicles Part 3'?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2019, 01:48:10 AM »
Erika san!
五万 views plus!
Keep reaching for
the stars!

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2019, 01:43:34 PM »
It's September 19

Happy birthday to you, Erika!

。*☆∴。 。∴☆*。
。★*゚゚*★∵★*゚゚*★。
☆゚   ゚☆゚        ゚☆
★* H a p p y  *★
゚☆。 B i r t h    。☆゚
 *★。  D a y 。★*
    ∵☆。  。☆∵
      ゚*★。。★*゚

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »
Nagi no Oitoma / Nagi's Long Vacation Ep 8  (2019)

Nagi no Oitoma / Nagi's Long Vacation Ep 9  (2019)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2019, 07:20:53 AM »
Nagi no Oitoma (2019) ep 10
FINAL EPISODE ! ! !

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2019, 07:46:56 AM »
ERIKA KARATA as XABARA/KARIKA (Arthdal Chronicles part 3)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2019, 06:49:53 AM »
from instagram @erika_karata October 13, 2019

Offline Horlicks

• Member+
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2019, 12:43:40 PM »
【Shukan Bunshun】2019.11.07

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2019, 02:14:00 AM »
Kakugo wa Iika Soko no Joshi (2018)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2019, 12:49:30 PM »

Food and love. No better way to restore a man's soul.

Offline lontongstroong

• Member+
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2019, 03:15:08 PM »
Awww her cheeks are still at top grade  :wub:

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2020, 04:13:35 PM »

Beautiful day, isn't it?

Offline lontongstroong

• Member+
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2020, 09:19:13 AM »
Her cheeks are so exquisite  :wub:

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2020, 04:43:07 PM »
moz BIG BACKPACK BOOK power up ver. (2020)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2020, 11:37:49 AM »
Masahiro Higashide cheated on Anne Watanabe while pregnant with 3rd child, Erika Karata revealed to be his mistress
https://aramajapan.com/news/masahiro-higashide-cheated-on-anne-watanabe-while-pregnant-with-3rd-child-erika-karata-revealed-to-be-his-mistress/104099/

Drama and film fans were in heaven when actor Masahiro Higashide announced that he was marrying model, and fellow actress Anne Watanabe. The two were held in high regard by the public, with many seeing them as an ideal couple. That image was soon tarnished for good as tabloid magazine Bunshun dropped the bombshell that Masahiro was cheating on Anne.

What makes the situation worse was that Marahiro was having an affair with the actress Erika Karata. This affair lasted for 3 years beginning when she was 19, and was going on while Anne was pregnant with the couple’s third child!

Masahiro’s management sent a fax (yes fax, not email) to media confirming Bunshun’s story. His behavior was referred to as stupid, immature, and showing a lack of responsibility. They also dispelled rumors that the couple were divorced, or seeking a divorce. As of this moment they are separated, and a cooling period is needed to help try and repair the relationship.

Erika’s management also confirmed the story, and she commented to the media through their statement. She referred to her actions as immature, and is prepared to face her weakness head on. Moving forward Erika will apparently be under strict guidance from her management.

Masahiro’s management is also putting him under a close eye. According to their statement Masahiro will have to prove that he has changed attitude towards his way of life so he can continue to be a father and husband. Good luck to him?

Meanwhile, various public figures have commented on the scandal as it is a hot topic on news programs. Haruna Kondo of the famed comedy duo Harisebon pulled no punches when she commented on Masahiro.

Haruna is one of the MCs on the television show “Sukiri”, and mocked Masahiro’s choice of words in his statement about the affair. He said “I’m suffering from regret“

Haruna swiftly brushed off his comments saying “I do not care if Higashide is suffering. It was a three-year affair!” She went on to bring up that Anne was pregnant during the whole ordeal, and she is the one who is suffering the most. She doesn’t want to hear that he’s suffering.

Masahiro and Anne married back in 2015, and Anne gave birth to twin girls the following year. In November 2017 she gave birth to the couples third child, a son.

Masahiro’s latest drama series “The Detective and The Prosecutor” only began airing on January 16th, 2020. Anne recently starred in the drama series “Fake Affair” back in the summer of 2019. She is the daughter of famed actor Ken Watanabe.

Erika Karata is also starring in a drama series that just begun this season, TBS’ “Prayers in the Emergency Room” only began airing on January 17th, 2020. So far, none of their drama series’ have been impacted by the scandal, and will air as normally scheduled.

(hochi, livedoor)

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2020, 09:11:40 PM »
She was naieve.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2020, 10:52:40 PM »
Very disappointing and sad.

First big (revealed) scandal of the 20’s.

The magazines that reveal these incidents are still ranked at the bottom of hell.

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2020, 11:04:24 AM »
MORE 2020.02

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2020, 08:31:18 AM »
MORE 2020.03