JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Holiday

Author Topic: [SNSD] Chapter 2: Hallway Fun! [UPDATE]  (Read 12937 times)

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
[SNSD] Chapter 2: Hallway Fun! [UPDATE]
« on: September 18, 2008, 04:39:58 PM »
So this is the second fanfic that I have ever written and is my first SNSD fanfic sooo..... this might be bad sorry lol :sweatdrop: be prepared this will get kind of silly. But um.. I hope someone finds it funny feel free to comment... actually PLEASE comment I wanna see your reactions and whether or not I should continue this...
OH! the pairing is not official yet so your comments may affect it

SERIOUSLY?!

"Hey"

"Wassup"

"Nothing"
>_>

"hmm?"

<_<

"What is it"

"Well"

"Yes"

"umm... how should I say this"

"Say what"

"Nevermind"

"WHAT IS IT"

O_O

"Sorry"

"It's okay"

"So... what did you want to tell me"

"... Darn I forgot what I was a say"

:grr:
"fine... well then bye"

"Bye" :byebye: "WAIT! I remember now"

*sigh* "What is it"

"I think I like girls"

"WHAT!!"

"Shocking isn't it"

"...WHAT"

"I said I think I like girls"

O_O "So your a lesbian"

O_O "WHAT oh no!"

"HUH?"
"Wait... WHAT!!!"

"Okay now I'm confused"

"OBVIOUSLY! So you like girls... but your not a lesbian... so basically you like them but you don't like like them... Well then why would you tell me something like that"

"but I do like like them"

-_-;; "Whatever man bye'

"WAIT DON"T LEAVE"

"why not"

"just cuz" :wub:

:angry: "CUZ WHAT?! my patience is wearing thin-"

"Fine I'm a lesbian but not really"

"I am so confused right now"

"See!"

"NO! NO I DON'T SEE"

"Huh?"

"Forget it... Well then how do you know"

"Because I'm in love with you"

"who?" :shock:

"You" :hee:

"ME?"

"Yup" :hee:

"Oh wow"

"So..."

"So.... what" >_>

TO BE CONTINUED

----------
I used colors to differentiate whose speaking just in case some people are confused
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:46:33 AM by Masa »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
Re: An SNSD fanfic: SERIOUSLY?! (prologue)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »
ROFL XD

what a prologue there lol

lesbian or not? maybe bi?

Soo...??? Sooyoung  :?

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »
It took you so long!!! XD

I like silly. I'm all for silly, so bring it on.

Seems to be a coupling within the group? Sooyoung is in it? Who's the other one...Sunny? SooSun is pretty popular these days. Is this like msn chat or what? :lol:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 07:33:07 PM »
Lol oops I didn't mean to confuse ya'll I meant "soo..." as in "so" but dragged out lol hehe but um maybe it is sooyoung lol...
honestly I haven't decided yet the dialogue just kinda came to me... yup they are instant messaging I didn't give them nicknames because well I don't know who they are yet :sweatdrop: so yea.... um what else I'm gonna try to incorporate all the members but these two will be the only real couple that i go into lol.

@Bellisima: You rolled on the floor laughing!!!! AWESOME!!!! and who knows maybe both... maybe neither... maybe she's an alien...
@Tama: yea it did take me awhile lol but glad you like the silliness there's more to come

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Chapter 1: The Great Escape?
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »
*SIGNS OFF*

I can't believe her!  Only that idiot would confess to someone so suddenly... she LOVES me!   WHAT!

She gets up from the computer desk and begins to pace around her room.  She sits on her bed, gets up and paces again, sits back down on her bed, lays down, rolls side to side, then sits up suddenly.  Her body forming a perfect right angle.

" Argh!  I need some air"

She shouts abruptly to no one in particular as she is alone in the room.  She grabs a sweater from the closet and heads towards the door.  She hesitates as voices are heard through the door, committed to her task she reaches for the handle.   Her face blank, eyes focus, and palms sweaty she turns the knob.

I think I can, I know I can.  If she's there I'll just keep walking.... simple.  All I gotta do is make it outside--
What if she follows me out!

That idiot! Now she has made everything awkward

She lets go of the handle

I can't stay in here forever
Can't I? :twisted:
*sigh* No she can come in at anytime to like... "talk"

She locks the door

Teehee problem fixed....
Damn!
We have rehearsals tomorrow, and I need to shower, eat, watch TV... oh crap! I left my cellphone in the living room

She sighs again, replaces her hand on the door handle and yanks it wide open.  She proceeds to mechanically walk towards the apartment door

Right foot... Left foot... almost there... goal within reach! HAHA I'm gonna make it

A small smile crept up on her stoic face when...
"WHaHaHa When did you become a robot"
Damn an obstacle
"Hey Yuri.  Going.  Out.  For.  A.  Walk.  Be.  Back.  Soon?"
Hellz yea call me Ms. Smooth  :pimp:
"Sure whatever your so silly sometimes haha"

She continued her path to the door.  Finally she reached her desination and once again her hand finds a door handle.  She opens the door and closes it behind her.  Smiling brightly at her victory, she takes a steps into the hallway.   Then the worst happened.

Hey :)
Oh No

Once again i apologize for the crappy grammar kinda rushed this one out so not as much silliness... I've established the characters and the colors they go with and will slowly reveal each one in time btw I EDITED THE FIRST POST
the character color chart so far is:

unknown
unknown
Yuri

Comments appreciated

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: An SNSD fanfic: Chapter 1: The Great Escape? [UPDATE]
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
Yuri is killing my eyes a bit @_@. :lol:

Hmmm... I'm kinda thinking Taeny?
So they were IM-ing from the same apartment? :lol:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Chapter 2: Hallway Fun!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »
@tama: Opps Yuri's sorry but there's nothing she can do about it lol and  yes you are CORRECT! :muffin: Haha I guess it wasn't much of a mystery esp. after i edited the colors.  I mean who else would be pink!  Though The colors was more of a reader aid since I'm sooo darn bad with pronouns and such and I was unsure what pairing I wanted to do in the beginning (TaeNy/ JeNy) but the interaction in the prologue and the reaction in the 1st chapter felt taeny-ish to me... though as the writer I should know XD

@silent readers: Dude what the heck guys there's like 174 views and 5 (well 3 if I don't count my own) comments... A little sad and lonely here not sure if this means y'all don't like it :mon POd: or if y'all are just hella lazy... hopin its the latter :mon pray2:

Anywho... Chapter 2~

----

"Where are you going?"

"Out"

"... Can I come with?"

"Uh... Well.. Um..."

Just then the door swung open and the infamous black pearl smiled at them

"Yo!"
Saved by the Yul

"Hey"

"YooWoo"

They turned their heads to greet their fellow member.  Following close behind her were two others who did not share the same energy level.

"Move!"

"Um... unnie you could have asked a bit nicer"

"What I'm hungry, therefore I'm cranky and I need food"

"FOOD! What food!"

Where the heck did she come from?  She looked around in shock and wonder. Apparently she wasn't the only one amazed at this because the others were looking for possible hiding places she may have emerged from.

"Behold the powers of the infinitely greedy" she giggled

"Hey!"

"Only you would-she giggled some more- I mean come on" She couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing LOUDLY! she punched her
"Ow"

"I'll do it again"

"You wouldn't--"

"Whoa! Is there a hallway party I wasn't aware of"

Yet another member had joined the crowd of SNSD girls and attached herself to a close friend"
If I slip out now, no one will notice

And then there were 7

She snuck out and called for the elevator.  But decided that it was too slow and someone might notice her waiting.  She looked around and tip-toed to the stairwell.  Then ran all the way down to the ground level and sped out of the building.

Meanwhile everyone, seeing as no one realized she had left, went about ther conversation.

"Yup! DJ Yuri in the heezy! Yo! Yo!"

"What's up Yo!"

"Word Yo!"

"Cool Man!"

"Chicka-Chicka Yeah!"

Also going on at this time, another member stood in the lobby of the apartment complex.  She was slightly miffed because, just as she was going to push the "up" button, someone had already called it.  Now she had to wait for it to go all the way up then come all the back down. She sighed, moments later it finally arrived.
This elevator is way too slow She sighed again and got inside the elevator.  As the doors closed she caught a glimpse of her friend running out.  She didn't dwell on it as she is an oddball anyway.  She pressed the button for her floor and leaned back.
I can't wait to get inside & lay down on my bed and sleep until tomorrow morning...  Yes that would be nice... Maybe i should eat first  She placed a finger on her lip and furrowed her eyebrows.  Yeah, I wouldn't want to wake up with a midnight snack attack... hmm what should I eat

~DING~

She reached her floor and was surprised at the mob of soshi members in the hallway laughing and speaking nonsense.

"What's going on"

... silence...

"I'm hungry"

"FOOD!"

"Okay! Damn-"

"Where's Tae?"
Just then everyone looked around, except for one...

"She left a minute ago"

... silence...

"I saw her running out the door on my way up" She paused "I think she went on jogging"

... silence...

"Okay, seriously you guys have too stop doing that"

... silence...

"Y'all suck"
Jerks She pouted then made her way into the apartment, went into her room, and proceeded to get ready for her nap.  With the mood now ruined the other members followed her in.

---------------------------------------

Well you guys might notice an inconsistency in the writing sytle of each chapter.  I hope it doesn't confuse anybody I'm kinda experimenting to see which I prefer... like with the characters in the beginning... Lol sorry I'm a bit (why lie) very indecisive so uh if your confused let me know and I explain as best as i can... which might confuse you more :P

Okay so all the characters have been introduced so here's a break down of the colors so you don't get lost in the rainbow mess:

Taeyeon

Tiffany... oh wait I don't think I revealed that yet in the chapter... darn oh well
Yuri
Unknown... though the effect at the end is a big clue lol
Unknown
Unknown... once again clue here is FOOD!
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 06:17:02 PM by takagakifan »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: An SNSD fanfic: Chapter 2: Hallway Fun! [UPDATE]
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 06:33:09 PM »
The blue one is too easy! Sooyoung!
Red is Sica and orange is Sunny? Dark green is seohyun... Purple is...Hyo? Okay I'm lost. :lol:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Re: An SNSD fanfic: Chapter 2: Hallway Fun! [UPDATE]
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »
the great Detective Tama is not gonna get anymore clues from me till next chapter... whenever that is :bigdeal:

Offline SteelReality

• My mind tells me to give up; my heart won't let me
Re: [SNSD] Chapter 2: Hallway Fun! [UPDATE]
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 11:39:47 AM »
blue is totally sooyoung. grey is probably yoona. seohyun is the dark green. red is totally sica. O.o...

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Holiday