JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nil - Down

Author Topic: Untitled fanfic (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki) - COMPLETED  (Read 50890 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled Pt. 22 (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2016, 02:19:45 AM »
da hell no!!! Miyuki  took the right pat...

Offline TotyTRC

« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2016, 04:13:45 AM »
Sayaka doesn't deserve Miyuki.
Haruka doesn't deserve NONE of the people who love her (Miyuki, Haruu, Yui and even Sayaka).

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2016, 08:28:29 AM »
Hi author-san. Um, I know I have been spamming a lot in the comments and stuff. I just don't know how to relieve my emotions that keep on building up whenever I read your fanfics. But I'm not asking you stop what you're doing. Keep it up.
Also ummm....... Just one question?
WHAT THE HELL?!!!!
SAYANEE!!!!!!
I can already see shit happening after this.
Excuse e my language.
Also I think you were trying to remember Wolf. Maybe.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:43:49 AM by Goto24 »

Offline jurenatsumina

• sayamilky? yuiparu? sayaparu? okay desu...
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2016, 11:11:09 AM »
Ehhhhhh?! :shocked what happened to haruka??? i just don't understand what is going on in her mind :?
she loves everyone.. yui, sayaka, haruu..such a playgirl :smhid

my sayamilky heart is broken but i believe its not over yet :sweatdrop:

about the ending, i'm really cool with it...it makes me go kyaaaa :inlove: :nervous
if i were haruka, i will definitely try to get sayaka back :nervous hahaha i completely forgot that i was mad at sayaka in prev chap :nervous
now i'm worried about sayaka..i hope haruka isnt playing her :doh: :sweatdrop:

things got more complicated..more drama, more fun :grin:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: Untitled Pt. 23A (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2016, 10:56:32 AM »
Thanks again for feedback/comments! I love 'em!

Untitled 23A

When Haruka woke up she woke up early enough to watch the sun rise from her window which she did. She sat on her bed hugging her knees as she watched the sun light the city. Through out the night she kept tossing and turning, her mind filled with everything she had done; from her divorce to the moment she broke two hearts, and last night, the night she knew she may have just broken another heart.

She watched the sun rising, catching her reflection in the window and she asked herself if she was becoming her father; caring only about herself. If she did she wouldn't be feeling the guilt now would she? However, she runs back to the ones she knows she hurts. Running back to Sayaka, Miyuki, Haruu as well. And, Yui is the last person she wants to meet.
The thought of Yui, her face flashing through her mind, makes her feel like she could smile, but she doesn't deserve any happiness. Even in her dreams when she looked up at the person who held her, protected her. It was Yui, the woman she never stops thinking about.

She spent hours in bed that morning, contemplating about everything and everyone. Haruka had no plans to leaving the room, not until she figures out what she will do. She doesn't want to see Haruu, after asking her to date and running off after Sayaka, and the friend has been a friend, someone who cares for her and all she has done is hurt her. Sayaka was the last person she wants to see, feeling regret after the kiss. And Miyuki's smile would only cause ache to her heart, she is the last person she wanted to hurt after all she has done for her, she was someone who promised to be there for her and Haruka didn't deserve her.

Haruka was hating herself, lying in bed repeating everything over and over, but the issue she tried to keep out of her thoughts was the night she was told she was pregnant. That is the memory she tried to suppress but never did it go away. If she had known...

"Haruka," She heard a light knock on the door, taking her away from her thoughts. "Are you awake?" She could tell by the voice it was Miyuki. Haruka sat up ready to run and open the door just to wrap her arms around her and ask her for help but she didn't want to face her. Like before, she didn't deserve someone like her.

Again, she knocked and Haruka only kept quiet, waiting for her to leave. "I'm heading to the event. I left you breakfast and Haruu said she was going to visit a friend, she will be back later." Miyuki explained. "I'll see you." And like that Haruka listened to her footsteps and the door opening and shutting. She was relieved she had left, throwing herself back in bed with the thoughts of running away rushing through her mind.

Miyuki had a feeling something was wrong with Haruka as she left her apartment.Though she had not seen her last night or this morning she just had a feeling. Making her way to the elevators she felt like she wanted to turn back and as she was going to her phone rang. It was Mr.Shimazaki. Miyuki, picked up, pushing away the feeling, and continued her way to the elevators. As the door shut, ignoring anything the man was telling her, she wondered if Haruka was alright.

Sayaka was up early as well, she had to pick up Minami and Yui from the airport, then she had to meet up with Miyuki for the event in the afternoon. This was good for her because she would keep busy, but the moment she arrived to the airport to find Yui and Minami waiting for her, her heart sank. She looked at her former best friend glaring at her, still clearly upset for past events, and after last night she didn't want to look at her in the eye.

Sayaka forced a smile, hopped out the car when her driver opened it and greeted the two young women. While the driver took their luggage to stuff it in the trunk, Sayaka was greeted with a hug from Minami, while Yui looked elsewhere. Yui didn't want to be near her, she knew if Sayaka did anything to irritate her she would pounce.

Once Sayaka was released from the hug she turned to Yui, greeting her with a smile. Yui only glared like before, her stoic look causing Sayaka to feel like she should cower back and instead she said, "I'm glad you came."

Yui turned away ignoring her and it fell silent between them. Minami quickly spoke up to relive the tension between the two. "So, will you be touring us in the city of love?"

Sayaka didn't take her eyes off Yui, she wanted to apologize over and over until she got her best friend back but that was the worst thing she could do now. "I can try in the evening," she spoke in a low voice until she gave her attention to the older friend, "I have to do some things in the afternoon. For now, I will take you to your hotel room and the two of you could get some sleep. After, Maybe Yui could take you for a walk she has been here before." She smiled to her again.

Minami again spoke up before Yui, to keep things at peace. "She has told me what to look forward to." she turned to her smiling at her, placing a hand on her friends shoulder, "Right, Yui?"

Yui replied to her with a nod, Minami was the last person she wanted to act cold towards.

"Let's go then." Minami said.
The three jumped in the car, Minami having to sit between the two friends, and the headed off to the hotel to get some sleep and Sayaka to meet with Miyuki.

Around the middle of the afternoon, Miyuki and Sayaka were sitting in one of the Fashion runway shows. It was their competition actually. Well, according to their boss the designer is one he hated and he asked the two to watch the show wanting a feedback afterwards. While they watched each design carefully and viewed the models walk through, they both knew their show tomorrow would be way better.

Throughout the show, Miyuki would write down things in her small pad, making comments to Sayaka as she wrote. Quickly, Miyuki realized Sayaka was being a bit to quiet. She turned to her asking if she was alright. Sayaka did a double take to her, realizing she was talking to her.

"Sorry, what?"

Miyuki frowned, "Are you alright?" She asked.

Sayaka, gave a nod, "Ah, yeah. Fine." She returned to watch the show while Miyuki fixed her eyes on her, watching her, knowing something was on her mind. She examined her for awhile until Sayaka felt eyes burning into her, turning with a questionable look. "What?"

Miyuki reacted, flinching back and her hands going up waiving at her, "Nothing." Miyuki now turned to watch the show, leaving Sayaka alone. She will ask her after the show.

Haruka was still locked in her room not wanting to leave or do anything. She was already contemplating on tomorrows plan on crashing the fashion show. She knew it was the worst idea, but when doesn't she have the best ones. Maybe, her father had been right, he should leave the business to Miyuki and Sayaka, the two were the only ones working hard while she was given everything at a young age. From luxuries to love, all was handed to her.

While her thoughts kept running, her emotions were high. She began to think maybe if she actually dissappeared from everyone it would be better. The company would be left in good hands, she would not have to keep breaking hearts, and better, the scandals would be over and her fathers company would be back to makings its money.

She thought, maybe she should just leave.

Jumping out of bed she grabbed her unpacked luggage, throwing it over the bed and taking some clothes out to change and throwing the pajamas she had on in there. Zipping up the bad she grabbed her backpack and took out her passport and the extra cash she had. The only thought she had was to get out of there and never look back.

Minami was still fast asleep while Yui couldn't sleep. The time did throw her off but she was mostly lost in her thoughts. After meeting with Sayaka again she couldn't help wonder about Haruka, Rie, and all that has happened. She was still angry at Haruka and Sayaka, and now Rie for not waiting for her. However, Yui knew she would never get over Haruka and move on, so Rie saved herself from her. It only angered Yui more how Haruka was still in her life even if she wasn't physically there. And just like Haruka, her thoughts were running in her head that it helped her, she finally knew what she wanted to write for her last chapter of her book.

Not wanting to wake Minami, she rolled out of bed, grabbed her laptop bag, and left the bedroom to work on her writing out on the balconly with the view of Paris, a somewhat inspiration as well.

She went on typing fiercely, non-stop for a good hour or so, just until her back began to ache. she had been in the same position for a good hour and this was no good. Also, Minami had woken up.

"Hey," she greeted her, walking oer to the balcolny. "What are you doing?" she asked.

In a flash Yui shut her laptop as Minami stood over her, "Nothing."

Minami smirked, "So, you are finishing that book of yours?"

Yui gave a nod. "Actually, I think, I will finish it right now. Just... not here."

Minami raised a brow. "Why not here?" She found her a bit hurried.

"Im going to go out. If you can, wait for me and when I get back we can head out. For now, order some food." Yui said, packing up her laptop. She didn't want to leave Minami but she needed to be alone, everything around her was upsetting her, especially as she began to write more into her final chapter. And she wanted to finish it, she had it all perfectly down.

Watching her, Minami knew this mode of her in writing. Although when they were younger she found it more cute, Yui would tell her, 'Don't bother me, I am almost done.' as her eyes focused on the paper or screen. However, at the moment, she only looked upset. "Are you sure? Why don't you stay and finish it." she wanted to keep her in, not wanting to let her go all alone, and upset as well.

"I'll be back." Yui simply said, grabbing her laptop bag and flung it over her head, hanging over her shoulder. She brushed past Minami and left the hotel room.

Minami could only sigh. If Atusko was here, well all this ordeal would probably be blowing up and by tomorrow it would be fixed. Except her love was not here and Minami dragged her feet to the couch, plopping herself on the cushion. She wondered how her wife was, missing her and worrying over her.

Yuko ended another session with a patient, leading them out to the waiting room where she asked the secretary to schedual her a next and final appointment before she leaves this job to move back to Japan with Haruna. She was actually excited about heading home, honestly she has wanted to go back for so long but of course she wasn't allowed back. All because of that man.

"Good afternoon, Yuko." a man spoke up from behind her.

Yuko turned finding that man she hated the most. She only furrowed at him, asking what he was doing there. The man only fixed his navy blue suit and asked to have a talk in her office. Yuko badly wanted to deny this, tell him to go fuck himself but instead she sucked it up and lead him into her office.

"It's been a long time, Yuko." He said, making his way in as he scanned the room.

"I dont care," She coldly replied, "What do you want?"

The man walked to Yuko's desk, picking up a frame picture from it and he made his way behind the desk to take her seat. "You know why I came." He spoke as he only looked at the picture.

Yuko walked over to him, snatching the framed picture and taking a quick look at Haruna. It helped her stay calm, placing the frame back in its place. "You want me to convice Haruna to stay out of the Fashion show?" She asked, taking a seat on her desk right beside where he sat to get a good look at him. "I won't do it."

The man looked up at her, "Yuko," He smirked, "Come on, you know how this will go."
Yuko gave a nod, not showing any fear or anger towrds him, "Shimazaki," She smiled, "I don't care. All I do care about is her happiness."

The man chuckled and stood up. "Alright. I'll go ahead and tell her about your past." He passed by her, heading right for the door when Yuko stood up, turning around.

"Don't you care about her?" Yuko stopped him in his tracks. "Are you that cold hearted that you would ruin your own daughters happiness?"

The man only slightly turned his head replying to her, "It's best Haruna stays away from me then. Wouldn't want her becoming cold hearted like her father." and with that the man left, leaving Yuko angry and bewildered.

OMG! :O

I want to apologize, it isn't my best work... I'm lacking in writing. Also I am sorry this chapter is short, its the first part I'll post the second part until monday or tomorrow. I feel like It's been rushed.  I'll try to continue writing it better. I'll work hard! btw, like the picture?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:34:14 AM by rosask45 »

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Untitled Pt. 23A (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2016, 12:03:53 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I don't like the picture.........
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author-san, please make Yui and Paru meet in the next chapter.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:12:07 PM by Goto24 »

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Untitled Pt. 23B (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2016, 10:53:10 AM »
Drama!

23B

With a white mask covering her mouth and a blue baseball cap, Haruka hid herself from everyone as she rushed through the lobby.  All she wanted to do was get out of the place fast. But with it being so busy with Fashion week, she bumped into a couple of people not bothering to look up and only apologizing to them in french. When she made it outside, she hailed for a taxi and jumped in asking the driver to take her to the airport. All she carried with her was her backpack with some clothes, money, and her passport. She thought, if she travels she should travel light. She didn't want any of her other things, things that only reminded her of people she did not want to be reminded of she wanted to start fresh, start new in some other country where they may not know her.

Watching the city flash by her from the back of the taxi, she pondered, where would she go? Where could she run off to. It had to be somewhere where her father wouldn't find her to drag her back to Japan and keep her caged in. With the thought of every foreing place she knew she had not realizied they were nearing the airport and yet she had not picked a place to fly off to. Either way, she had no knowledge of many countries or cities, only the one's she had visited, and it was a scary thought just to run off to an unknown place.

Haruka felt dizzy, she was rushing things, not sure where to go or what to do. She did want to leave, but she needed a plan. Quickly she asked the driver to turn back before they made it to the airport and he did. Haruka asked him to take her somewhere else, somewhere she could sit and think without anyone bombarding her. Taking a deep breath in and exhaling she knew exactly where to go.

Yui arrived to a small part of the city, quiet, away from the hectic scene in and near her hotel. Fashion week brought in a lot of people and  the area she was staying at there was too many people and too much noise. It made her lose focus in her writing. The last thing she wanted was to lose this feeling of anger that helped her write what she wanted to write. To help her finish her book.

SItting, at a small bakery and coffee shop, Yui continued where she left off in her story. Her fingers working, tapping away on her laptop. She would type away, even when the french girl beside her watched her curiously like she wanted to get up and talk to her. Yui, ignored everyone around her when she was in her world writing, which she loved. It was exactly why she enjoyed to write, it got her out of the real world for however long her brain function to give her word after word to type out something creative, type out the pictures in her head.

This relaxed her, or so it was suppose to in the moment. When she wrote based off her life experinces, what had happened then and now between her, Haruka, and Sayaka, it only made her feel more anger. And with her character being based off Haruka and she could only contiue to write on and on about her, all the bad things she saw about Haruka.
This was what she was going to publish, this was what she was going to finish and hand in to a publisher, not caring if the things she wrote in were based off true events; Things she knew  about Haruka and her father, about Sayaka. Things the book would cause Mr. Shimazaki to come after her. But for the moment her thoughts were only to finish it, end it with no care as to who she would hurt in the end.

Besides, she's was hurt first.

After the show, Sayaka was the first one up and ready to leave when Miyuki caught her by the arm. Sayaka simply turned, looked down at her arm, finding a hand gripping onto her and she looked up at Miyuki.

"What's wrong?" Miyuki asked.

Sayaka simply shook her head, "Nothing." she said, her eyes shifting down to the ground, not wanting to face the beautiful girl in front of her. Since last night her guilt was building up and during the show she was stiff as a rock sitting beside Miyuki, catching quick glances at her, finding her to be so perfect, and she may have just ruined everything because of a stupid kiss with Haruka. Sayaka wasn't sure what was going through her mind in the moment, however the minute she kissed her she pulled away just as fast, regretting what she had done. She didn't want it to happen,her only thought was Miyuki, the girl she wanted. Unless... it was just her way of trying to get over Haruka.

Miyuki frowned at her waiting for another answer, watching Sayaka deep in thought and she wanted to know why. "Sayaka, if something is wrong you can tell me."

"I'm fine." Sayaka pulled her arm away, a little too rough than expected.

Miyuki looked down at her hand and back up."Does this have to do with what almost happened last week?"

Sayaka felt her heart ache watching those round eyes looking up at her. Miyuki shouldn't blame herself for what she is going through, this was all her doing. Quickly she answered her, "This doesn't have to do with what almost happened between us." she assured her. "This is... I..." She paused, unable to tell her what happened between her and Haruka, she didn't want to break her heart, she didn't want to hurt her here like this. Miyuki did not deserve her. "I have to go." She said, turning around and rushing out through the crowd. She couldn't face Miyuki anymore, one more minute with her andshe would burst out with the truth hurting the innocent girl she loves, or so she believes.
Though Miyuki tried to catch up to her, wanting to know what was wrong, she lost her outside in the crowed. Looking for her all around she didn't find her. Miyuki was left worried for her.

Haruka arrived to the only place she actually felt safe, the place where Haruu brought her just the other day to enjoy a nice day out, the place that looked similar to her dream. She felt the need to go back, and not because she wouldn't be hounded there by a crowed of people, but because it relaxed her. Maybe here she would figure out what to do.
She stepped out the taxi and took a deep breath, the smell of the bakery caused her tummy to rumble. She remembered she had not eaten in the morning, leaving in a rush before the thought of any food. Now, calm, she realized food should be priority. She paid the driver, thanked him, threw her backpack on, and still kept her head low as she made her way down the cobble street, feeling herself relax into the enviorment around her.

Yui was still in the bakery and coffee shop, done writing her book. She was so proud, reading over the last few lines satisfied with its ending. This was perfect, this was going to get her published, she thought. Happy she was finally done with it, she finished her coffee, saved the file, and packed up her laptop to head back to the hotel and meet with Minami, she had left her alone too long. Quickly, she threw her laptop bag back over her shoulder and made her way out the shop and when she did...

"Ah! excuse me."

Yui heard a muffled voice and looked up from the ground, almost bumping into  a shorter girl with a hat and mask that covered her face, but her eyes were exposed. She felt her heart race just by looking at her, a feeling of familiarity, all she had to do was catch her eyes. Lowering her head she caught her eyes and made her look back at her, thats when their eyes met and she knew who she was standing in front of.

"Haruka," Yui said breathless.

Haruka couldn't say a word. Her heart felt as if it dropped into the pit of her stomach and she took a step back, turning, facing the ground, and running off.

"Haruka, wait!" Yui called out running after her.

Haruka only ran past people, ignoring Yui calling out to her. She would keep her head down, continuing to hide her face from everyone, except when she glanced up to see where she was going her eyes caught a man across the street corner, her mind flashing back to her dream and her heart began to pound hard and loud against her chest. She couldn't tell who the man was, a camera held over his face hid his appearance, and in that moment she knew she was caught.

She could hear the camera's shutter, looking straight at it, knowing he was the one who had been following her.

"Haruka!" She heard Yui again and this time she turned, feeling Yui's body hit against hers, flying back and hitting the ground with her.

Haruka had no idea she was in the middle of the road, no idea a car was about to hit her, and no idea Yui just saved her.

Oh my gosh ! More Drama!

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2016, 01:53:51 PM »
OH NO!!!!  :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
Why car!!!  :angry1: :angry1: Why you have to hit Yui, car?!  :scolding: :scolding:
Sayanee and Milky, please be together  :inlove: :inlove:
Gosh!! Paru you should stay with Yui cuz she saved you.
Keep it up rosask45-san  :) :) :)
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline jurenatsumina

« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2016, 10:56:23 AM »
are we getting closer to the last chapter or is it just me? :?

if so, then for the sake of yuiparu & sayamilky's goodness, can we keep sayaparu's kiss as a secret between God-SayaParu and us (readers) forever? :cry:

btw, the picture..i like it.. it's the one from your avatar, isn't it? :grin:

Why car!!!  :angry1: :angry1: Why you have to hit Yui, car?!  :scolding: :scolding:

eh? no, yui didn't get hit by car

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
Hehehehe sorry for that stupid mistake.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Just noticed it after your comment  :shock: :shock:
Thanks for the reminder.  :) :) :)
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »
are we getting closer to the last chapter or is it just me? :?

if so, then for the sake of yuiparu & sayamilky's goodness, can we keep sayaparu's kiss as a secret between God-SayaParu and us (readers) forever? :cry:

btw, the picture..i like it.. it's the one from your avatar, isn't it? :grin:

I hope we aren't or at least the we are nearing the ending? And I totally agree with you. I kinda don't anymore reasons why Yui should hate Paruru and Sayanee anymore.
I hope all ends well.

eh? no, yui didn't get hit by car

Offline jurenatsumina

« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »
Hehehehe sorry for that stupid mistake.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Just noticed it after your comment  :shock: :shock:
Thanks for the reminder.  :) :) :)
it's okay..sometimes it happened to me too after reading in such a rush :D

I hope we aren't or at least the we are nearing the ending? And I totally agree with you. I kinda don't anymore reasons why Yui should hate Paruru and Sayanee anymore.
I hope all ends well.
i was going to ask where's your comments and realized it got stuck XD
i hope so, but we don't know what's in author's mind :sweatdrop:
but i believe she/he'll give us something interesting :thumbup

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2016, 08:55:56 AM »
Hahahahaha sorry. Still trying to figure out the configs of this forum.

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2016, 11:33:41 AM »
drama!

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Untitled Pt. 24 (S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2016, 09:44:29 AM »
The replies confused me because of the quote boxes lol! but I got it! STILL THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
 How are you all? I hope good! Me... I'm good but a little sad  :cry: But that doesn't matter now!
Let's give you guys a new chapter after a month? not so long... or was it long?  :?
I apologize for any mistakes due to autocorrect and not going back to proof read... im too lazy :nervous

Untitled 24

The city was crowded as the taxi pulled up to the hotel. Haruka felt Yui take her by the hand and lead her out the cab, wrapping an arm around her as if shielding her from the people around. The two made their way in through the double doors after paying the cab driver, shuffling through the crowd to get to the elevator. The whole time, Haruka was gripping onto Yui's shirt all while she felt Yui's arms tightly wrapped around her, pulling her against her chest. She felt safe, calm in her arms in that moment, like everything had washed away, different to what she felt with Haruu and Sayaka. Nothing was running through her head except Yui's scent, it had not changed. The two were alone in the elevator once the doors shut, Haruka finally took the chance to glance up at Yui, catch the face she has missed for so long, a face she could recognize anywhere but at the same time she had forgotten. Her eyes, nose, lips, it was all she could stare at, recalling the time she would trace over them gently with her fingertips.
Loosening her grip from her shirt, she reached up to the woman who only watched the number of floors go by as they traveled up, still holding onto her. Haruka passed the tips of her fingers over Yui's cheek softly, almost like she was afraid to actually feel her, to know it was really her.
Yui felt the soft touch, looking down to find Haruka staring over her cheek while she ran her fingers down slowly. Haruka glanced up at her now, their eyes meeting and all they could do was look at one another, stare deeply into each other's eyes like they wanted to know what each was thinking but honestly they had each other in mind; the moments flashed of the two holding each other, sitting on the couch at home with their hands overlapped on one another, the kisses they shared, their moments in bed, and that first moment their eyes laid on one another. Haruka believed her feelings were igniting again, falling in love with Yui all over.
"Haruka," Yui said, her voice breathless as she gazed into her eyes. Her hand slowly began to reach up Haruka's face, her finger hooking over the top of the mask and pulling it down to reveal her lips. Haruka couldn't move, no words were coming out, she only kept her eyes locked on Yui's, not realizing she neared her lips onto her, slowly and subtly. Haruka only noticed until the moment she had her lips inches from her's, her warm breath hit her lips and her eyes ready to close and accept the kiss, only, she didn't kiss her. The two heard the ding from the elevator and the doors opened, Yui backing her face away from her and Haruka opened her eyes again looking up at her. Again, Yui reached for her mask and gently placed it over her mouth and nose, covering her face. Without a word, looking back up at the opened elevator, she dragged her out and lead her to her hotel room.
Yui opened the door, never letting go of Haruka, until they entered the room. Yui called out for Minami, remembering she had left her on her own for the day. Except, when she walked in searching, she didn't find her. She figured she must have gone out with Sayaka. She turned back for Haruka standing by the door locked in her spot her mind running with what she was doing here.
Yui took her hand, leading her to the living room. Setting her laptop bag on the floor beside the couch, she sat Haruka down, kneeling in front of her and reached to remove her cap. Haruka only watched her, amazed she was in front of her very eyes, this girl she had missed so much, this girl who should be angry with her.
Yui was reaching up to remove her mask again, but this time completely wanting to take it off, Haruka didn't let her though, jerking her head back, stopping her from removing it. No words were said only a short exchange in looks and Yui tried again, reaching to remove the face mask completely. This time Haruka let her. She felt her fingers graze behind her ears, pulling the strings over them, and completely removing the mask. Her face bare now, easy for Yui to examine her eyes nose and lips to recall the beautiful face just like Haruka had in the elevator.
Haruka watched how she tilted her head like she was curious. Suddenly, Yui reached up with her hand and Haruka felt her wipe her cheek. Haruka had not noticed she was crying.
Yui ran her thumb gently under her eye to stop another tear drop from rolling down her cheek, when she finally spoke, "why are you crying?"
As soon as Haruka heard her voice she couldn't control herself anymore and she threw her arms around Yui, tightly holding onto her and sobbing at the crook of her neck. And when she felt Yui wrap her arms around her as well, she knew this wasn't a nightmare.

After running away from Miyuki, Sayaka made her way to speak to someone about what happened the other night, she couldn't keep this to herself it was going to drive her mad. Knocking at the door of the hotel room, Minami had opened up and Sayaka asked her if she wanted to take a walk. Minami saw the urgency in her and quickly said yes, leaving with her to walk around the city.
They strolled down the street, turned the corner, and made their way to who knows where, Minami only walked beside Sayaka waiting for her to speak, tell her what was on her mind. But after awhile of only watching and waiting she decided to start.
"Did you want to talk to me about something? Or just show me Paris in silence?" She smiled at her.
Sayaka turned, her brows going up, almost looking surprised. "Huh? Oh, I wanted to talk." Finally she spoke. Minami waited for her to continue only she wasn't, she went back to looking straight ahead.
"About what?" Minami asked.
Again, Sayaka turned to her, "about..." She looked down at her shoes, watching the cement floor go right by her as they walked. "Last night,"
Minami stopped on her toes and pointed at a bench, it caused Sayaka to halt as well and turn to find where she pointed at. "Let's sit."
The two took a seat on an empty bench, watching people walk on by. Sayaka realized there was less people where they were at, but she didn't care about that. "What happened last night?" Minami wanted her to continue.
Sayaka, gripped the edge of the bench and with a deep breath she spoke up, "I... I kissed Haruka."
Minami was surprised at the confession, but tried not to show it on her face. "Is that so?"
Sayaka gave her a nod, staring at the ground while she did. "I didn't want it to happen but... She kissed me and pulled away so quick that all I thought about was wanting to do it again and when I did," she paused, thinking of Miyuki, but unlike before, when she smiled upon the thought of her, she only gripped the bench tighter angry at herself. "I regretted it."
"Why?"
"What?" Sayaka turned up to her.
"Why did you regret it?"
"Because..."
Minami again had to wait for her to continue, only watching how she lost herself in her thoughts again.
"I only thought of Miyuki." She looked back down, "I like her so much but after what I did I know she won't give me the slightest chance."
Minami sat back on the bench, crossing her arms and her head tilted slightly to the right. "So you still love Haruka, but want Miyuki?"
"I-I..."
"Do you want Haruka back?" Minami sat forward, watching Sayaka go into thought again.
Before Sayaka had a chance to reply to her, her phone rang. Quickly she reached into her pocket, taking it out to find her boss calling. "Damn, I have to go." Sayaka said after hanging up.
"I'll come with. Yui left me in the hotel room all alone." Minami pleaded with her eyes. "Also, we can talk more once you are done." Sayaka agreed and took her along, Minami didn't want to be stuck in the hotel room by herself.

The thought of Sayaka pulling her arm away and leaving the show in such a quickness only made Miyuki feel like she had done something wrong. Was it the almost kiss? Should she have let her kiss her? It all ran through her head as she made her way into her apartment. All she wanted to do was lay on the couch and hug a pillow, which is exactly what she did. Tightly gripping the pillow over her lap she pouted, thinking, that in this moment she would probably be with Sayaka doing something, anything, just to be with her like they had planned before she came to Paris.
Miyuki only wished that if that almost kiss never happened the two would have been out in the city, touring, eating, talking, laughing, they would be up on the Eiffel Tower, or in some coffee shop going over the fashion show and parties they've attended, maybe even here on this couch talking about their future together. She could not help but smile at the thought, of her and Sayaka together, honestly it was all Miyuki ever wanted and now it's probably ruined because of her, because she couldn't kiss the girl. Maybe if she had then...
Her thoughts began to dissipate, the sound of her phone ringing began to surround her thoughts, realizing she needed to get up and pick up the call. Taking her phone out of her bag, she answered.
"Hello, Mr. Shimazaki."
"Miyuki," her boss spoke very loudly, she heard the sound of cars honking and brakes screeching in the background as well as people chattering. "I need you to come to the venue, we have rehearsal for tomorrow."
Miyuki wanted to sigh, she wasn't in the mood to work but this was a job she wanted to keep. "I'll be on my way." She replied and heard him hang up. She shook her head and grabbed her shoes and bag, heading back out.

Yuko rushed home after Mr. Shimazaki left her office, she wanted to beat the man and get home before he arrived first spilling all her secrets. She wanted to confess to Haruna about her past before he did, she wanted to tell her everything even if she was terrified Haruna would leave her. She thought she would probably understand but the only thing she kept coming up with was Haruna walking out the door after hearing the words, it's over. Also, Yuko would rather be the one to tell her about who her father is.
While she played all these scenarios in her head, running her lines and acting out what and how she was going to tell her wife. Parking her car, she hopped out running out to her apartment building and making her way up. Impatiently tapping her shoe on the marble floor of the lift, she watched the floors go one by one up until the lift stopped on her floor.
Rushing out the elevators and to her apartment she stuck the key on the door handle and unlocked it calling out to Haruna as soon as she walked in. Closing the door behind her, she continued to call out to her wife searching the home but there was no sign of her and that's when she felt she was too late.

Silence filled the room. Haruka held and laid on Yui, while the other woman had her arms wrapped around her, her fingers softly making circles on Haruka's arm as she leaned against her on the couch. Haruka had stopped crying and the two fell into some sort of world where it was only them and no one else, a world where every moment they had together in the past was gone and they were starting new. They were happy in each other's arms, happy to not speak or think of past events that lead to them separating and being in so much pain. Yui only thought of saying something but at the same time she felt she would lose Haruka again.
Though her heart ached for so long and anger filled her, Haruka's presence made it go away, she was all she ever wanted and she couldn't deny that. She shut her eyes, resting her chin on the top of Haruka's head feeling the other young woman getting more comfortable, laying her head against Yui's chest. Haruka felt it go up and down, slow, calm, almost as if she had fallen asleep. It was too perfect of a moment, one she had to ruin.
"Yui," she whispered, her hand grasping Yui's shirt.
Yui opened her eyes, reality hitting her like a train. Her voice was small, but she knew it was going to be painful once she continued.
Haruka didn't move didn't push herself up, instead she stayed still in her spot, feeling Yui's breathing a little less calm. "I'm sorry..."
Waiting patiently for a reply from Yui, she became tense, expecting her to push her off and finally let it all out, the anger and sadness that she knew she left Yui. When she felt or heard nothing from her, Haruka pushed out of her embrace just to look at her. "Yui, I said I'm-"
"I know," she croaked. "but sorry for what?"
Haruka shifted her eyes away from her, she couldn't dare apologize face to face, even if she wanted to. Yui sat up to the edge of the couch where Haruka sat at as well, turning to face her and taking her finger up under her chin and getting her to look her in the eyes.
"For leaving you... I'm sorry, for hurting you, for doing what I did back then." Haruka softly spoke. "If I can go back I would-"
"Make sure I wouldn't catch you with my best friend?" Yui said. Though sounding quiet and calm, Haruka heard it as harsh.
She shook her head, "no, I wasn't going to say that!" She pushed Yui's hand off her chin.
"Then what? You would go back and leave your husband for me? You could have done that." Yui felt the repress memories and feelings bubbling up to the surface now, slowly like when you first open a shaken bottled soda.
Haruka felt anger even if she had no right to be, but Yui's words were coming out harsh and she hated it. "I'm sorry." She simply said, "I never wanted to hurt you."
"But you did. And being here now only hurts me even more." Yui spoke with such a stern voice. The two stared each other down while they sat on the edge of the couch, both were clearly upset with each other, upset with the fact that the two were perfect together moments ago and it lead to this. The two knew it was happening sooner or later but they wished it was later.
"I'm leaving." Haruka said, getting off the couch and turning to grab her backpack. Yui watched her, her back moving farther away from her and she hated the view. All, she wanted was for her to stay even if she was mad at her, hating her for the broken heart she left. Staying seated she heard the door open and heard Haruka's steps, leaving the hotel room and the door shut. Yui had these thoughts in her head; maybe this time it will be different, maybe Haruka could actually love her and only her, maybe... Just maybe, she had fallen in love with Haruka all over again the moment she met with her eyes just outside the coffee shop in the city of love.
Yui ran through every thought, good and bad, in a matter of seconds, because suddenly she stood from the couch chasing after Haruka out the door and down the hallway to the elevator where the door was shutting and she ran in a flash sticking her arm through the almost closed doors. When they opened she caught Haruka glancing up, her mouth hidden again behind the white mask.
"Yui," her muffled voice was heard. She pulled down her mask and asked, "what are you-" in an instant Yui rushed in the elevator, capturing Haruka's face in the palm of her hands, cradling her face, and just before Haruka had any time to finish her question, Yui captured her lips, the two caught in a lip-lock.

Sayaka watched the models in their regular clothes with high heels on walking down the runway while her boss watched over them, directing them on how to walk, where to go, how long they have to be on the runway. This wasn't her job, she didn't care, she would rather be back in her hotel room sulking over Haruka and Miyuki. Minami sat watching the models, somewhat ogling at them and with some freaky spidey sense tingling in her. She looked away feeling Atsuko already scolding her for watching pretty women strut down the runway.
"Hey," Sayaka called to Minami who was sitting behind her, "I'm going to take this call. Stay here and stopped drooling."
Minami wiped the drool rom the corner of her mouth and watched Sayaka smirk, making her way to the other side of the room picking up the call. While she did, Minami continued to watch the models and watch the man directing them. Then she caught a young pretty girl make her way to the man, speaking with him. When they were done she sat down in front of her, catching the newly arrived girl catch a glimpse at Sayaka, realizing it was Miyuki from the way she stared at her friend.
Minami leaned over the chair and greeted her, "hi, I'm Minami."
The young woman turned, "hi. I'm Miyuki..." She answered, somewhat unsure if she should have.
"I couldn't help but notice you staring at my friend." Minami said, pointing at Sayaka.
"Ah, you're Minami!" Miyuki guessed.
"You know me?"
"Sayaka told me about you. She said you were coming."
"Ah, well," Minami grinned. The two continued their talk, all while Sayaka finished her phone call and turned to find Miyuki. Sayaka felt the world go slow, her heart raced, but as soon as Minami waved her over it went back to its regular speed. Clearing her throat she walked towards them and Miyuki turned to find her, standing up from her chair.
"Can we talk?" She Immediately asked.
"We have work, can we talk later?" Sayaka said, she still didn't know what to do and Minami was suppose to help and this wasn't helping.
Miyuki looked down, sad, and Sayaka caught it, it only caused her ache.
"Listen!" Their boss spoke and the two turned to him making his way up on the runway, "tomorrow is a big day! We have to get this right and leave a good impression, understand?" Everyone replied. "Good," he continued, "now, my team come with me to the back. I need the models as well."
Everyone followed him down the runway and into the back while Sayaka and Miyuki stood in their spot, looking down at the ground and back up, their eyes meeting. Just as Sayaka was about to speak up, Miyuki beat her to it, "I'll see you back there." And with that she turned around leaving Sayaka with her moth gaped.
"You should talk to her." Minami chimed in.
"You're suppose to help." Sayaka said through gritted teeth.
"And I am. Go work then talk. I think I can head back to the hotel." Minami stood from her chair and was ready to leave.
"Wait," Sayaka stopped her. She took a key card out and handed it to her, "I have a surprise for you. It was suppose to come until tomorrow, but she is early."
Minami raised a brow, "what?"
"Go to my hotel. I have a driver outside waiting for you."
"Sayaka,"
"Go. I'll talk to Miyuki, okay?"
Minami sighed, "fine." She took the keycard and left. All while Sayaka watched her go she sighed. Though she was stuck between a rock and a hard place, this would make her feel a little better.
As Minami left the building she was bumped by some girl slightly taller than her, the young woman apologized quickly and rushed in not bothering to look at her. Minami only shook her head, "need to watch where she is going..." She muttered and continued on her way.
The young woman ignored anyone she ran into, all she thought about was getting to her wife and making sure she doesn't find out, unless she was too late. With sweat dripping down her forehead, Yuko made her way in the room where the event would be taking place, she looked around finding very few people working. With no sight of Haruna she walked up to the first person in sight.
"Excuse me," she tapped a younger looking girls shoulder. Sayaka turned around to meet with someone she has never seen. "I'm looking for my wife, Haruna." Yuko said.
"Oh," Sayaka replied, turning to direct her to the back of the runway, "she is in the back room. But I wouldn't go back there just yet, our boss doesn't like distractions while he works."
"How long will they be?" Yuko asked.
Sayaka could hear the rush in her voice. "Uh, I'm not sure.. I have to go back there... Are you alright? Do you need me to get her for you?"
Yuko ignored her last words and peeked behind her to see any entrance to the back, finding one she brushed past Sayaka, heading toward the runway with Sayaka slowly understanding what she was doing. In action Sayaka ran after trying to stop her. "Hey, wait!" Yuko ignored her; she only wanted to make sure the man hasn't told Haruna a word about her past. As soon as she got to the beginning of the runway, onto the steps leading to the back room Miyuki showed up, blocking her way.
"Yuko," she was surprised to see her. "What are you doing here?"
Sayaka appeared behind her, "She just brushed past me. She was asking for Haruna."
Miyuki went from looking at Sayaka to Yuko finding sweet drops at the top of her forehead and her eyes shifting behind her to find Haruna. "I got this Sayaka." She turned to her, "Mr. Shimazaki, is waiting for you."
Sayaka gave a nod looking from Yuko to Miyuki. Sayaka walked by the two but stopped beside Miyuki. "I want to talk to you later. At your place." She whispered.
Without time to give a response Miyuki only watched her go from the corner of her eye. Turning back to Yuko, she took her by the arm and pulled her along back from where she had been at, at the end of the runway. The two took a seat on the chairs placed out for tomorrow's show.
"What's wrong, Yuko?" Miyuki asked while Yuko impatiently waited for Haruna. Her leg shook and her eyes kept shifting to the entrance of the runway.
"I want to talk to Haruna, before he does."
"Who?"
Yuko finally looked at Miyuki, staring at her, wondering if she could trust her to tell her what was happening. Yuko never liked speaking so much about herself to people, she usually only stayed quiet and listened to others, but now, she probably needs someone to listen to her. Holding her breath she looked back at the runway and back at Miyuki. "If I tell you this you can't tell anyone else. Promise me!"
Miyuki watched her finding the serious expression filled with worry. "Yeah, I promise." She leaned in closer, she could tell Yuko wanted to say what was in her head, Miyuki could definitely tell something was wrong.

The moon light hit through the window onto Yui's bare skin, she sat naked at the end of the bed with her laptop shinning onto her face as she typed away unaware Haruka laid under the cool white sheets watching from behind her. Haruka smiled at the sight, she never imagined she would return to this feeling of happiness, a happiness that she could only get whenever she was with Yui. Brushing away the bad thoughts she focused on the girl in front of her, catching how her shoulders slumped forward, listening to the tap of each key she hit. Haruka wanted to touch her again, feel the cool white skin beneath her fingers and relive the moment they had minutes ago. As quiet and softly, she sat up and crawled to the end of the bed going unnoticed until she reached Yui, throwing her arms around her shoulders. She felt Yui tense up and turn to her.
"You scared me." She pouted.
"I'm sorry." Haruka giggled, planting a kiss on her cheek. Yui couldn't help but smile at her giggle and the kiss she received, it warmed her heart. "What are you doing?" Haruka peeked over the laptop screen only catching a few words of it before Yui shit the computer and threw it aside.
"Nothing," she turned her body around sitting in front of Haruka now, who gave her a weird look. Haruka had caught something from her writing she wanted to ask her about but the moment Yui took her face into her hands and kissed her she forgot about it. "I though you would be asleep." She whispered onto her lips once she broke the kiss.
"I couldn't sleep," Haruka opened her eyes to meet with Yui's. She rested her forehead against hers and continued, "as soon as I felt you leave I got scared..."
Yui pulled away, furrowing at her, "You thought I'd leave?"
Haruka glanced down at the bedsheets she held up to cover her chest, she was guilty for having that thought.
"Hey," Yui raised her chin, "I'm not going anywhere. I don't want you to either."
Haruka looked deeply into her eyes. "Okay." She said, wrapping her arms around Yui, pulling her close and tightly for a hug, however...
"Haruka, I want to ask you something though..."
Haruka felt her heart race and her cheeks flush, scared of the question she would ask. She pulled away from the hug now and watched her, waiting for the question.
Yui gulped unsure of how to ask this, but she wanted to know, everything. "Who was she? The girl in the picture and your pregnancy..." She looked over her belly. "Did you have the baby?"
Haruka felt it then and there her heart drop, she had to retell her story and this time to Yui after everything that's happened Yui was the last person she wanted pity from especially for this. Her arms unwrapped from Yui's neck and her hands slowly roamed down Yui's neck, over her chest, and fell onto her own lap. "The scandal... It was lies..."
Yui raised her brows.
"Some of it was true but it was all mixed up..."
"Explain it to me then." Yui soft spoke. She was t sure why she was like this with Haruka, endearing towards her after everything. This girl was probably her kryptonite, she fell weak at the sad face she had.
Haruka laid back in bed and Yui followed laying beside her moving closer as she pulled the sheets over her bare body and placed her hand over Haruka's cheek as a sign for her she was there listening. "Haruu, the girl in the picture, we aren't together."
"Why are you two kiss then?" Yui asked, not in any way sounding angry at her.
"Honestly," she looked away from Yui, "I thought she was you... I was drunk that night and you popped into my mind."
"And the baby?" Yui asked. She thought after hearing her say she was drinking she thought about the baby. "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"
Haruka clutched onto the white sheets, taking a deep breath in wanting to hold back the tears of the shakiness of her voice, "I never had the baby... I lost..." Her voice lost any sound, she couldn't hold back the tears and she cried. Yui pulled her into a hug, a hand over her head patting her to calm her, anything to comfort her.
After awhile Yui asked, "why didn't you tell me about this before? When did this happen?"
Haruka looked up from Yui's chest, tears still streaming out. "That night..." She breathed, "the night I messed everything up..."
Yui knew exactly what she was talking about, she remembered it all too well. "Haruka," she whispered, recalling the moment she fell into the pool and how she jumped in saving her. "Why... Why didn't you tell me? If I'd known... All the drinks you had." Her voice began to raise and she pushed a little farther away from Haruka.
"I didn't know!" She cried, "I didn't find out until I was in the hospital. They told me once I woke up... If I'd known..." She looked at Yui, showed her she was telling her the truth and Yui's face softened up, taking Haruka back in a hug.
"I'm sorry to hear that..." Yui whispered, planting a kiss over her head, "I'm sorry."
"I don't deserve your pity," her voice was muffled, "we shouldn't even be here... You should be yelling at me, kicking me out, telling me I deserve to lose my baby after the pain I put you through-"
"Stop!" Yui shut her up, "you don't deserve what happened, I would never tell you that, Haruka!" She took her face into her hands again, her eyes glistening, "you didn't deserve to lose your baby. I wouldn't ever say that to you, I love you." She repeated, planting a kiss on her lips each time she said, I love you, to her. Haruka continued crying but soon relaxed under Yui's embrace, in the hotel room, under the cool, now warm sheets, and moon continued to hit but over them in the city of love.

Yuko left on her own without waiting for Haruna, although Haruna did call her telling her she was going out to the after parties with old model friends, to which Yuko knew the man hadn't told her word, but she had a feeling he would try to if he was with them, so she joined for the night, enduring everything. She swallowed back the anxiety, took a couple shots with her wife and the friends and continued on like this all night.
By the end of it, Haruna had to hold up Yuko while she hailed a taxi. The two jumped in and Yuko became handsy while Haruna pushed her away, telling her to stop, only Yuko was t doing as told and got a slap across the face. Yuko fell back on her seat silent, holding onto her cheek, looking out the window, while Haruna quietly crossed her arms and sat back watching her until they arrived to their apartment.
"I don't know what's been wrong with you these last few days." Haruna commented. The two walked in, more like Haruka walked in while Yuko stumbled.
"You want to know what's wrong!" Yuko slurred, "I'll tell you." She stumbled to get closer to Haruna.
Haruna crossed her arms, looking down at the drunk woman, "go on, tell me what's wrong."
"That man!" She shouted.
"What man?"
"The man, the one who owns all of Japan's fashion industry, the one who has given you a modeling job, and has threaten me to keep a secret!" It was the alcohol talking now.
"What?" Haruna furrowed, "are you talking about Shimazaki?"
"Him!" She snapped her fingers, "that man is making my life hell!"
"Yuko, what are you talking about?" Haruna asked, she was lost, confused.
Yuko leaned onto one of the chairs, catching from falling, "that man, told me to keep a secret, he said I shouldn't tell you or he will tell Haruna my secret. I mean he would tell you my secret..." She giggled.
"What secret, Yuko?" Haruna asked, inching closer to Yuko now, she wanted to know this secret, wanted to figure out everything, finally understand what has gotten Yuko to this point. When Yuko only giggled and pressed s finger to her lips saying, 'shh it's a secret', Haruna used her seductive tone to get it out of her. "What secret, Yuko?"
Yuko was falling into her voice and gaze, leaning close to capture her wives lips.

After rehearsals, Miyuki and Sayaka stayed behind with Mr. Shimazaki for their own meeting for tomorrow, a last check up for the show. Once they finished, the man dismissed the two telling them to get a goodnight a rest for tomorrow. The two left the building, walking out into the cool night where people were still wide awake enjoying the night out. The weekend was starting and everyone was out partying and drinking, especially with the event. The two young woman looked around, awkwardly standing side by side almost like they were unsure of what to do next.
Sayaka peeked over to Miyuki, wanting to speak up but she was nervous. "Uh," she said under her breath. "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting today." She blurted.
Miyuki turned to look at her.
"There's a lot going on my mind and i promise you it doesn't have to do with you." She spoke softly towards her, almost like she wanted to be careful around Miyuki, not wanting to upset her like she had before.
"If it doesn't have to do with me why does it feel like it does?" Miyuki suddenly asked and Sayaka's jaw slightly dropped trying to figure an answer but if she actually thought about it, it had to do with her as well.
"I-I..."
"Sayaka, I want you to talk to me if something is bothering you. I know I had said we should talk about what happened last week until fashion week is over but I can't stand being so close to you yet distant each time we are together. I want to go back to the day we met again, when I returned to Japan and we sat in your office talking, growing closer to one another."
It hurt Sayaka, to hear out Miyuki, she didn't deserve her. Sayaka gulped, wanting to tell her what happened, however it wasn't coming out, only a croak from the back of her throat and Miyuki stood, staring, and waiting for her to speak up.
After a moment, Miyuki shook her heard and sighed, turning around to leave. She was upset, thinking that clearly Sayaka wanted nothing with her since she couldn't talk to her. Sayaka watched her and in a swift movement she caught her by the arm and pulled her back, their bodies crashing against each other, noses almost close enough to brush against each other.
"I'm sorry," Sayaka whispered. Even with the city being loud with cars and people going by Miyuki heard it clear as day. "I swear to you if I could take back last night I would..."
Miyuki reached up, her fingers trickling over Sayaka's short hair. "Tell me."
Sayaka stared deeply into Miyuki's eyes, as did she, and watched how soft her gaze was, wanting to keep a photographic memory of it. "I kissed Haruka..."
In an instant Sayaka felt Miyuki's body tense up, the soft gaze was gone, and saw her eyes tear up. "Miyuki-" She pushed away from her arms while Sayaka held tightly onto her, "I'm sorry, I swear, I'm sorry." She apologized over and over.
Miyuki kept pushing away, smacking Sayaka over her shoulder while she still tried to keep her in an embrace. Miyuki didn't understand why she was upset over this, the two weren't even together but it still hurt, it hurt Miyuki so much. "Let me go!" Miyuki gave a final push towards Sayaka and she let her go.
She watched Miyuki walk away, wiping her tears from her cheeks and Sayaka could only take a couple steps before giving up on the chase. "I'm sorry, Miyuki..."

It was the middle of the night, Yui and Haruka both were in bed fast asleep when Yui's phone rang. Haruka woke up from the vibrating on the bedside table and reached for it, feeling Yui stirr in bed, fighting her hold onto Haruka like she didn't want her going anywhere. Grabbing the phone she took a look at the name and picture that flashed on the screen and went of to wake Yui.
"Hey," she shook Yui, "Minami is calling."
Yui muttered some words in her sleep to which Haruka couldn't help but smile finding Yui too cute. She tried again this time getting her to open her eyes and flash the bright screen in her face. "Minami is calling."
Yui, in a rush, sat up and took her phone, "hello?" She croaked. "Yeah, I was asleep... Where are you?"
"I'm in Sayaka's hotel," Minami answered. She was standing in the living room of the hotel room with a big smile plastered on her face. "She told me she had a surprise and did she surprise me!" She turned over to the surprise sitting on the couch.
Yui chuckled, " I think I know the surprise from the sound of your voice."
"Hey, Yui!" She heard in the background. "You ruined the surprise!" Minami shouted, thinking she covered the phone. Yui laughed. "It's Atsuko!" Minami shouted into the phone now and Yui pulled the phone from her ear.
"I'm happy to hear that!" Yui smiled.
The two continued talking on the phone while Haruka laid in bed beside her watching the happiness glow all over her. She admired the view, couldn't help but let her hand roam up her arm and back down, caressing it while Yui gave her quick glances.
After listening to her on the phone for awhile, Haruka got out of bed and headed to the kitchen getting two cups of water, she was thirsty now. Once she headed back in Yui got off the phone and Haruka handed her a full glass of water.
Yui took it. "That was my friend," she told her, "well, two of them, Minami and Atsuko."
Haruka sat on the edge of the bed taking a sip of her water. "You're friends seem to make you extremely happy from what I saw."
Yui nodded, "they have gone through so much the past two years and hearing they are together here in the city of love," she placed her glass down and took Haruka's as well putting it aside and taking her hand, "it makes me just as happy as I am being here with you now."
Haruka smiled, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. It was a tad embarrassing to hear such words but she loved it, especially coming from Yui. She couldn't hold back and leaned towards Yui, planting a few kisses before lip locking.
"Break." Yui said in between a kiss, "I need to use the bathroom." She laughed and Haruka did as well, leaving one last kiss before Yui got up and ran to the bathroom.
While she waited she took her glass of water and drank some while she stood up from the bed and walked around to the other side of the bed to look out the window, but before reaching to it she accidentally kicked Yui's laptop which laid on the floor at the foot of the bed. Haruka picked it up with one hand and walked over to the desk directly in front of her and placed it down, taking the chair out to sit. Placing the glass down, she turned to see if Yui wasn't coming back yet, she was curious as to what Yui was typing, recalling a few words she read, also she knew Yui always wanted to be a writer and maybe it was just that, a book she's always wanted to write.
Curiosity got the best of her and she opened the laptop, the screen quickly flashing brightly she had to squint her eyes so they'd adjust after laying in the dark. The laptop quickly opened into the document displayed there for anyone to read and Haruka did, she began to read it.

A loud crash was heard and Yui walked in just in time to catch Haruka standing over the half broken laptop on the floor. She was in awe at the scene, Haruka huffing, anger and tears streaming down her cheeks. Yui wasn't even upset over her laptop in the moment, she only knew Haruka had read what she had written, all the things about her and her family.
"Haruka, I'm sorry." She said, taking a few steps closer.
"Are you?" Haruka shouted, "you have written so many things, secrets I've told you, about what happened that night, you even called me a whore!"
"Haruka, listen,"
"I don't want to!" Haruka turned, rushing to grab her clothes and change into them as she cried. Yui slowly approached her from behind placing her hands over her arms. "I'm sorry. I swear to you I was going to delete it, all of it." Haruka turned pushing her away and the two fell back.
"Don't... I deserve it right? Like your last line said... She deserves every bit of heartbreak."
Yui stared at her, wanting to apologize over and over and hug her, hold her tightly, she never wanted to hurt her like this, she thought she did but not anymore, not after seeing her like this. "Haruka,"
She stood up and rushed out the room, Haruka just ran, out the hotel room, out the building and into the streets of the city. While Yui was left on the floor of the room, cursing at herself for losing her again.

Good or Bad? :twothumbs :thumbdown:
I forget alot of what I've written in the previous chapters so I forget things to add in or
sometimes I feel like I lead the story to a different direction than originally.. get me? lol whatever... :hip smile:

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2016, 12:00:31 PM »
NNOOOOOOO!!!
My Sayamilky and Yuiparu heart. No!!!!
I really hope that those two pairings will be together... Later. Cuz there should be drama first. Hahahahaha
And author-san, it was a good chapter.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »
Please oh please give SayaMilky some happiness.
Minami cant wait for the surprise.
Hoping for the next chapter to be out! ☺
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2016, 04:58:32 AM »
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been a while author-san!!!! Hahahahahaha as always great work!!!!!
I have been screaming at every YuiParu scene and can't help but feel delighted at how they were able to fix things. But once I got to the last part, my mind exploded.
Please don't leave things as it is.

Also for the other couples.
I hope SayaMilky can pull through this predicament.
Can't believe Atsuko's there in Paris.
And KojiYuu...............What exactly is Yuko's secret?

Can't wait for your next update.
Thanks again for making go "Kyaa~".

Offline jurenatsumina

« Reply #158 on: June 15, 2016, 08:37:12 PM »
more drama :guitar:

i thought you were going to wrap it up :sweatdrop: but it seems like we are still far away from the end.. :nervous

so, haruna & haruka are sisters? and what is yuko's secret? :shocked

it's getting interesting but honestly i have no idea where the story is heading to.. :roll: lol

i will turn a blind eye to "who is going to end up with who" issue and just enjoy the drama.. :rimshot:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Untitled- quick update(S. Haruka, Y. Yui, Y. Sayaka, W. Miyuki)
« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2016, 11:30:19 AM »
Hey...  :sweatdrop: how are you ? It's been awhile but I wanted to make a quick update
I am sorry!  :heart: I know I haven't posted anything for awhile but I've had trouble writing the new chapter...(you should see the drafts I have)
However, I'm here to tell you that I'm almost done with the new one and it's possibly going to be
The last one... Well, it may be two chapters...
I'm writing it up and once I'm done I'll type it up and post it. So, possibly, hopefully, it will be up by
Friday or before Friday.
I know it's been 2-3 months? Actually idk how long but I hope you guys are still waiting for the next chapter
I'm trying to make it as good as possible and hope I don't let you guys down for the ending but yeah, I'm sorry,
And please wait for the next last chapter(s)  :pandaaa:

OKAY I LIE! IT WILL BE UP AFTER THE WEEKEND BECAUSE THINGS CAME UP AND IM GONNA BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY... IVE BEEN TYPING IT UP BUT ITS ALOT... SORTA... YEE SORRY! JUST FOUR DAYS!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 04:59:52 AM by rosask45 »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nil - Down