JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Wish

Author Topic: Calista's OS Corner - Almost (SayaMilky) <Last Story> COMPLETE  (Read 72089 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #9
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2016, 05:59:05 PM »
A/N: double post again... enjoy  :)

My Roommate From Hell, Literally

#9 [Atsumina]

There are things that surprise us, and shock us. One of those things happened not so long ago. I mean… I guess I can’t say that it was THAT surprising, since just like how I mentioned before — my friend did have a crush on Atsuko from the very first moment she lay her eyes on the girl.

She was truly awkward, all the time, while being around her, so it took me some time to believe that what I’m hearing was actually true.

“Yes, she agreed to date me. I mean… we already went on a date… so now we will go on a second one”.

“For real? I didn’t know she likes you”.

“I didn’t know either. So I asked”, Takamina smiled mischievously as if trying to give me some hints and even added “I think that’s the best thing to do when you feel unsure about something… you just need to speak your mind up and hear what the other person has to say. We will never know unless we try. You should try things like that sometimes too… it is not healthy to keep everything locked inside”.

“What? What do you mean? I’m not locking anything inside! I’m always honest”.

“If you say so… but I also know that you HAVE a lot of thoughts which you don’t voice out… for example, a couple of times at the beginning you mentioned how you dislike Nyan-Nyan” (yes, even my friend calls my roommate this way) “but I’m not sure where you’re standing at this point… do you hate her? But if you do, then why do you sign the contract and agreed to live with her for three more months? I though you will just run for the hills the first moment you get a chance to do so”.

This wasn’t the only conversation we had. Since Takamina became some sort of ‘relationships’ expert and nagged at me for not speaking up. The only problem was — that I had no idea what she expected from me. What she wanted to hear?

Meanwhile Atsumina couple grow stronger and went everywhere together. Like teenagers in love that can’t stay away from each other. I guess I didn’t really hate it since they avoided our apartment and I didn’t need to see those people every day but their love annoyed me for some reason…

Takamina is one of my best friends… Atsuko is one of Haruna’s best friends. So IF or WHEN we stop living together… doesn’t it mean that I still have a reason to see my roommate in certain places? It feels like I won’t get a chance to avoid her… even if I want to.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Irony (Atsumina, AtsuYuu, TakaYuu)
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2016, 09:55:24 PM »
#38 - Irony (Atsumina, AtsuYuu, TakaYuu)

Oshima Yuko

There is it… this is how love stories start. It is an ordinary love, nothing surprising or shocking, nothing that would make your head turn into different direction and be jealous of the connection that seems to radiate through time and space. The only exception here is the love between two girls but knowing that it is 2016 already and people can actually chose who to love, is it really that extraordinary after all?

It is better to start from the very start… what is the point of mentioning white wedding dress, smiling relatives, vows when you don’t even know how everything started. The thing is… every love story starts with a first meeting. Every love story starts the moment you see that someone and can feel your heart flutter.

This is what happened to Yuko when she went out for jogging one early Sunday morning. Natural/every day act, that the girl did but never before she noticed a stranger sitting alone on a bench with glasses that hide her eyes away from the sun and a little puppy that slept on her lap.

It was the very first time she saw the girl… and at the same time the very first time when something stopped her from running away. Instead of that she unconsciously walked there… ready to introduce herself to a stranger, ready to do something so out of character that she realized the fact that maybe she’s not feeling that good, maybe she’s not thinking straight.

But Yuko couldn’t help the feeling… she couldn’t help but fall in love, the very first time she saw Takamina’s face.

Takahashi Minami

This was truly the happiest that Takamina felt in a very long time. No, it is not because of her future holiday plans, not because of success in job and good relationship with her family, not because she won a lottery ticket recently and can help out with her friends moving in together. No, it had nothing to do with previously mentioned things. Takamina was happiest about the fact how a certain brunette made her feel.

It was a strange thing, to fall for someone in a few seconds’ times. Hell, Takamina didn’t even believe in love at first time… but time, THIS TIME ONLY, she knew there is no escaping the facts. Her heart wouldn’t have beat so fast and her mind wouldn’t have become blank when Atsuko smiled asking to take care of her dog for a little while.

Takamina was surprised honestly… would you actually ask a stranger to hold your dog for a few minutes while you rush to a coffee shop nearby? But of course… Atsuko was special in her own kind of way. She confessed seeing Takamina spending her weekends here, so for this one mere reason — she trusted older girl.

While looking at Atsuko walking away, Takamina still had her heart fluttering, her mind was fuzzy. At that exact moment she knew that she has fallen in love.

Maeda Atsuko

Atsuko rarely done such things… trusting strangers in order to take care of her selfish plans, but today felt different… she decided to make an exception and ran to the shop for a couple of minutes.

That’s all it took… she spend there 4, maybe 5 minutes and taking coffee cup with herself Atsuko smirked while walking back, wanting to see her new and very young puppy as soon as possible.

Someone made her stop in her tracks when she was halfway back though. She noticed Yuko, standing in front of Takamina and both girls were laughing about something, while Yuko patted her dog.

Atsuko couldn’t quite grasp the situation… she felt a shortage of breath; her eyes were glued on the girl in front of her. For a moment Atsuko forget what was the reason of her walking around, why her dog was still sleeping in Takamina’s lap, and that her best friend Mariko still hasn’t showed up for their meeting.

The laughter of Oshima Yuko hypnotized her and Atsuko couldn’t deny it, not for herself — she fell for that laughter. She fell in love.

Shinoda Mariko

I was running late and I knew that my best friend Acchan will probably kill me when I finally show up. Surprisingly she hadn’t called me just yet, so I started wondering whether it is a good thing or I’m really screwed at this point.

Actually, I got my answer when I showed up in the usual place. It was the park where we spend our weekends. But on this Sunday the atmosphere here was somewhat different. Three girls were chatting about life, love, music, books… I overheard parts of it, and I did notice that my friend was one of those girls.

The irony of that situation was… It hit me like a lighting — Atsuko showed her full interest at some girl called Yuko (I heard her calling the girl’s name), while Yuko didn’t take her eyes of a midget sitting on a bench. That midget though stared at my best friend as if she was mesmerized.

The irony of this situation was… it appeared that all three girls fell for someone, but neither of their feelings was directed in the same way, and I couldn’t stop my giggle realizing that they weren’t even aware of this chatting and going deeper into awkwardness that definitely waited for them in the future.

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Ending (Takamina Graduation Drabble)
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2016, 11:04:05 AM »
A/N: pretty much how I feel and what I think at the moment… it is quite random…

#39 - Ending (Takamina Graduation Drabble)

It felt like the end. Girls were smiling or crying, some managed to both things at the same time. They were unsure why it was this way, why it was pretty difficult to express their feelings, why for some reason it was hard to breathe, to look ahead, to hope…

People tend to say that hope brings eternal misery, that only fools or very young people hope and have dreams. Grown ups keep convincing their children that they should have realistic dreams, that they should leave unreasonable things behind them, that they should fake it till they made it.

Strangely, most of the time the sentiment is lost in translation. No one really gets it until they are older and wiser, so it hurts even more… realizing that you’re coming to an end in one point of your life where all your hopes and dreams lay.

Either way… we learn to say goodbye, just like we learn to walk or talk while we’re still toddlers. We learn that even when it feels like the end of the road, there might be another — unexpected turn…

We keep on supporting our heroes, those people living far away whom we will probably never meet but we can still learn a lot from them. Hard work always pays up — she said…

Let’s hope that hard work and even more concentration will do just that… let’s hope that it is not the end yet…

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #10
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2016, 05:51:42 PM »

#10 [10 Reasons Why… Part 3]

Seventh Reason — Those stupid telephone games that Haruna is playing keeps her distracted all the time. I’m not against these sorts of games, it is a good way to relax your mind before falling asleep or use it in situations where you don’t know other people so it is not that awkward to sit alone in the corner. But Haruna takes it to another level… when she immerses her mind into a game, you can stand and shout in front of her and she wouldn’t even look up. At first I though she’s just pretending, since I complained about her clothes all around the floor in our kitchen. But no… it doesn’t matter what I say, she’s lost at those moments. Someone could propose or confess their love to the girl and she would just nod her head without acknowledging it for a second.

Eight Reason — we’re both girls… so we obviously have those days of the months where… let’s just say we’re not in our state of mind. Most of the times: for me or my friends — we just get sensitive or angry, crave for chocolate, or hate our bodies. This girl takes it on a complete new level… she’s like from that book Hyde & Jekyll, with those two completely opposite personalities.

Any other day of the month she just shrugs everything off, rarely touching me or people around her… but when those days come… I can’t get away from her. I have tried running and hiding at first, I’m not even ashamed to confess this. But as if sensing were I am, Haruna has no trouble in finding me and then it begins…

HUGS

CUDDLES

HOLDING MY HAND

KISSING MY CHEEK…

I wouldn’t complain about if that’s just how she would react every day… but NO… it is just during that time she suddenly wants to watch romantic movies or asks me to sleep next to her since she doesn’t want to be alone.

I don’t know why I can’t deny her requests… I really DON’T KNOW… but it does annoy me since I got to regret it after three or five days when everything goes back to normal and Haruna doesn’t even look at me anymore. Actually, she just immerses back into those stupid phone games of hers and pretends that nothing happened. Like HELL…nothing happened -_-

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #11
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2016, 01:53:10 PM »

#11 [The Ninth Reason]

I have mentioned that some things are more horrible than other, the same stands for Nyan-Nyan (HARUNA!) too. This is quite an important reason why my roommate is the worst and that is — she keeps on controlling me. Literally. Controlling me. All the time.

You might think that I’m overreacting… apparently I’m doing it a lot (or that is what Takamina keeps on telling me). But I think Acchan is just making my best friend even more annoying than she was in the past. But this time… REALLY… I’m R-E-A-L-L-Y not overreacting.

For example, Haruna interrupted my conversations with our neighbors at least (10 times), I think the guy is hitting on me (I’m not that happy about it, since I’m not interested in him), but it is just rude how she walks to us, faking that wide smile of hers and without an explanation drags me along with her. Also, she quite often texts me and asks me what I’m planning to do next, when I’m getting back home after work, if I have plans later.

Her texts don’t end at that though. She also texts me through the day asking if I could go to a mall on my way back home and buy her something (usually food related but nothing something I would take for myself), or other times if I don’t get a message (or pretend that I didn’t get it) she forces me to go with her to the shop nearby. Well… I guess I can’t say that she’s really forcing me… I could just say NO… but that’s not the point. It doesn’t feel that I have a choice when I’m with Haruna. She isn’t looking for reason and she can’t read my face expression which probably screams ‘Leave me alone’.

Or maybe not… just yesterday Takamina told me “close your mouth and stop staring”, but I’m only human Haruna walked out of our bathroom only with a bathrobe around her body. She was… kind of naked… well she was! Under that bathrobe! Argh…

So my point is… she’s annoying and keeps trying to control me (in every aspect of my life) and there is nothing else that I hate as much as THIS!

I want to write tenth part too right now but… I don’t think I’m ready yet… it is something that I’m trying to avoid and if there is one thing that I’m good as it is… avoiding the unavoidable.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #12
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2016, 01:54:40 PM »

#12 [Just a Kiss]

You know when something happens and it is the last thing that you want to think or talk about but it seems like other people can’t shut up about it? My friends are unbelievable… her friends are unbelievable as well…

We usually spend Friday evenings at our apartment, Haruna, Takamina, Atsuko, Mariko (argh) and me. Sometimes we’re drinking and partying, sometimes playing random games like monopoly, sometimes watching movies, other times TV shows or going to the city.

Despite our drinking games (which we had in the past) it was probably the very first time when we decided to play truth or dare (Mariko suggested and everyone else agreed so it is not like I had much choice in this situation). Not that I minded at that point… honestly, it sounded like a brilliant idea and I had my thoughts of annoying Takamina (oh sweet revenge, I wanted to tease hers and Acchan’s relationship or how my friend confessed her feelings). She hadn’t told me the whole story in the past so I though… why not use the situation for my advantage. I guess everyone has been this curious at least once in their life.

The game started off quite easily and innocently (before Mariko decided to ruin my life). We took such dares as drinking in one breath, going to the neighbors and telling something stupid and embarrassing, Haruna had to do twenty push-ups (and she hates doing anything sports related so I think that was probably the worst thing for this girl).

Takamina had no other choice but to tell how she brought flowers and confessed to Atsuko in most awkward sort of way, I could actually imagine the situation since after choosing truth, I forced her to tell everything in detail.

After more time and more alcohol, it was my time to choose one of two things and guess what… I went for dare. Worst decision in my life since that dare came from no other but Shinoda Mariko (my arch enemy…). It is not that…well… she hasn’t wrong me in any way but for some reason I disliked her (and probably her advances at Haruna). If those two want to date then for god sake — DATE, I really don’t need to know about it and I don’t need to hear your flirting every time Mariko visits our place.

The point is… out of the blue she dared me to kiss Haruna (for at least 20 seconds!). I didn’t have a choice… there are rules for a game and you need to comply with them either you like it or not. So you know… I kissed her.

I thought it will be just a quick peck on the lips, but 20 seconds, well it requires more than that, so I reasoned that maybe we will stay in that awkward position for that long without moving our lips…

Unfortunately, Haruna probably had too much to drink because I felt her lips moving against mine, sending some weird sensation though my body (stopping in my stomach, or maybe heart… I wasn’t sure at that point). The only thing I knew is that… it did something to my body and left my mind blank for the rest of the evening.

But the worst part is not that this kiss happened… the worst part is how Takamina keeps on laughing at me whenever she gets a chance, keeps reminding me about the incident, even adds comments like “oh you blushed so hard”, “I think you forgot how to breath”, “oh she left you in a daze, didn’t she?”. I tried to block her comments out of my mind but it is not that easy… still I keep asking myself what I did in my past life to deserve any of this.

You might probably wonder what Haruna thinks about this whole situation or if she gets angry at my friend as well? Oh no… She laughs along with Takamina, jokes and pokes my cheeks and tells me that I look adorable when I’m angry. Could she get even more annoying?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #13
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »

#13 [Routine]

When you live with someone for five months, there is no way to avoid certain things and just recently Takamina pointed out that Haruna and me, we kind of live like a couple, not just like random roommates.

I didn’t get it at first but after very long (and very boring), explanation, I got to say that I do see her point. In most situations when two (or more people) share an apartment they get certain routine and stick to it, but it is not like they try to make it comfortable and pleasant for both people. They agree who buys what at certain moments, who go to the mall, when to turn off the TV and go to sleep so you wouldn’t annoy the other person, who wakes up first and takes a shower.

That is normal stuff, something that the two of us did from the start too. When you’re not alone anymore, you can’t depend only on yourself, you got to make sacrifices. Let me explain it why I couldn’t understand Takamina’s point at first.

The truth is… this is the first time when I’m sharing home with someone that I didn’t know before. I have lived with my family (but they are family, so I mean… it is normal). But Haruna is my first roommate apart from family members and apparently I go beyond just being friendly…

So normally people don’t make dinner to their roommate every night and they don’t bother to text back to every message? They don’t run just because someone asks for their help and don’t sulk around the house if you fight about something insignificant?

I mean… if I have known all these things (and that we’re acting somehow different than normal roommates) I would have avoided all this fuss. It is enough that I still feel awkward around this monster after our forced ‘truth or dare’ kiss.

But why are routine is so different from other people? Is there really some sort of reason for it?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #14
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2016, 03:15:40 PM »

#14 [Song Lyrics]

I like music, I can listen to it all day long, whatever I do or whenever I go. Either is it while I’m going back from work and some random song plays on the radio or when I’m already at home and make dinner for the two of us (or four of us if all of a sudden hungry Acchan and Takamina appears in the apartment).

I like lyrics too, they bring you somewhere else (whether you like it or not). Some songs are sad and you want to cry along with them, others are so joyful that you can’t help it but jump along with the lyrics while grinning like some idiot.

Everyone knows that music is universal and it can bring you to places, you don’t need to understand lyrics, you can listen to it with your heart. (I mean…yeah… if it is some foreign song you can find translation of those words, we live in technology era, almost anything is possible), but still either you do it or not, music still give us something and it can’t be compared with anything else in the world.

They say that when you listen to certain songs, it depends on your mood how much it affects you…

So me point out that I’m beyond worried of my current thoughts whenever I heard songs about love… Honestly, I tried to avoid them. Change the station, search for artists that don’t go down that road and instead sing about meaningless stuff or friendship, but still I can’t always escape it…

When I hear those songs where people try to explain how their hearts flutter, how they get nervous around the one they like, how they dream or imagine scenarios, I can’t help it… my roommate’s face just pops in my mind. I don’t like it (not even a little bit), but I can’t control it either. It feels like I start daydreaming, along with those stupid lyrics…

I hate this… I hate how music can brings us somewhere… somewhere that we don’t want to go… or help us realize something, that we don’t want to admit.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
little by little yuuchan is falling in love..

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #15
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2016, 08:32:15 PM »

#15 [Jealous]

I don’t know when it started, this raging feelings inside of me when I feel like I’m going to explode whenever…

Whenever…

Whenever someone flirts or tries to flirt with my horrible roommate. It confused me at first, I thought that maybe I’m interested in that guy standing across from her, later on, I even considered liking Shinoda Mariko (but no… don’t worry, I’m not going crazy just yet, if I ever start liking that one, I give permission to whoever shoot me before I do anything stupid and embarrass myself for the rest of my life).

I’m not sure if liking… wait… I don’t… like her… I mean… I’m just jealous. So I don’t think that being jealous because of Haruna is a better thing. It is just as bad as it would be with Mariko (and as you can understand, for some reason I really dislike that one). Who am I kidding… I know those reasons: she keeps on flirting with Haruna and it seems like she’s doing it on purpose. Just to annoy me.

Recently, I could practically taste blood inside my mouth (that’s how hard I bite my lips to prevent myself from saying something stupid), whenever some random guy suggest buying Haruna coffee (well actually, sometimes they asks me out too, but soon back off when Haruna looks at them), the point is… that happens a lot. I can’t blame them… as horrible as she is… Haruna is definition of HOT. So everyone wants to get with her.

Even our neighbor that used to hit on me in the past recently tries to get together with Haruna. It is both embarrassing and infuriating. I guess it is a good thing since she’s not interested in him, or I might end up killing both of them on the spot. That’s how angry I could get, I don’t even need to use words, my eyes are screaming threats and the expression probably reveals that I’m not just joking around.

There are moments when I can’t control myself and say something insulting either to Haruna or whatever random guy that appears in front of her. I don’t know why but she never comments about it. Doesn’t she notice or… does she know?

Am I really jealous? Wait no… Am I really that obvious?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #15
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2016, 10:42:30 PM »
HAhah you are jealous, Yuuchan!! OMG but Iwanna know what Haruna's POV of this..

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #16
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »
@Haruko, I will think of a way how to involve Haruna's point of view too  ;)

#16 [Nyan-Nyan]

Kojima Haruna. I want to call her Ms Kojima. I want to call her Haruna. Gosh… I want to keep and continue calling her my horrible roommate from hell. Or just keep up with that she’s simply ‘my roommate’, my acquaintance, some days something close a friend. Well, usually those days involve other people when we decide to get together and do some activities together but still… I keep trying and avoiding the unavoidable… just like I said previously… (Well not actually said since I’m writing everything down).

The point is… calling her ‘Nyan-Nyan’ out loud, was the last thing on my mind. I used to slip sometimes, usually correcting myself afterwards or even apologizing. Yes, other people call her like that. Acchan thought of this nickname since Haruna looks like a cat but… I didn’t want to go to that trap along with everyone else…

Gosh… even that one annoying neighbour (that same one who at first hit on me, then hit on Haruna, and recently, I’m pretty sure keeps trying to hit on Mariko) called Haruna ‘Nyan-Nyan’.

All of those people… and it annoyed me for some reason, but back then (early at the very start of us living together) I decided that I’m not going to call her like that. I don’t know why: because I want to be different, because I don’t like it, because I…?

Argh…whatever… the point is… I gave up…

I didn’t want to call her like that but one morning it just slipped out of my mouth (once again), and immediately I apologized for it.

For at least ten seconds Haruna looked at me like I’m some alien from another planet “Why are you apologizing?”

“I don’t know… I just… I always call you Haruna, that’s why”.

“But I like my nickname”, she pouted still confused.

“Ech… yeah… but… your friends call you like that and… I don’t know if I should…could…”

“I like it when you call me Nyan-Nyna even if you do it by accident. But I don’t like it when you apologize for it. You’re more than a friend, Yuuchan”, for some reason she reached out and squeezed my hand shortly.

Yeah I know… I’m your roommate… roommate for the rest of the year probably (since we once again sign our contract… let me just say that guy is weird, every single time he appeared out of the blue and I didn’t even had time to process what he wanted from us).

The point is… I gave up… now it feels like Haruna waits for it and expects to hear that nickname from my mouth ‘Nyan-Nyan’.

I can’t do anything about it anymore… I can’t lie though, whenever she smiles hearing it out loud, I feel my heart fluttering too.

“Nyan-Nyan…”

Fine… I will keep calling you like that.

“Nyan-Nyan”

It does sound good.

“Nyan-Nyan…”

I can get used to it.

“Nyan-Nyan”.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #17
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2016, 07:37:00 PM »

#17 [How Others See It]

Takahashi Minami POV

My best friend is unbelievable.

I can’t believe that such a stupid person even exists… or how else I could explain the situation?

I can’t believe how naive she is, how can’t she notice stuff that is obvious to everyone around here? And I’m not just randomly commenting on the matter… I have actually had certain discussion with Atsuko and Mariko. They see the same things that I do; they think that my friend is an idiot too.

First of all, she gets jealous and overprotective with Haruna but does she notice it herself? No. She looks at me like I’m crazy if I ever comment on it and just sniffs like that is the most idiotic idea she has ever heard. She dislikes Mariko only because that one likes to tease around and joke with Haruna. I know that Mariko even does it on purpose, so my idiot friend would finally understand what is at stake here.

But no… Yuko doesn’t realize any of that. She just speaks up with her weird comments, stares at someone as if she’s ready to kill them if they touch Haruna and walks away afterwards as if nothing happened in the first place.

When I told her that they act more like lovers rather than simple roommates Yuko literally went on google to check if that’s true, reading comments by other people instead of listening to her own best friend. Why do I even call myself her best friend? When you like someone you just go on and tell them. I’m pretty lucky that Acchan liked me back; I know that it might have ended with heartbreak… but that is not the point. You need to put yourself out there in order to succeed… not avoid your feelings and hide under the blankets.

And that kiss… those two kissed for more than a minute and Yuko was in a daze for the rest of the evening, blushing whenever Haruna looked at her, avoiding eye contact, licking her own lips or staring at Haruna’s.

They have been living together for almost six months and she’s still oblivious. She keeps calling Haruna ‘roommate from hell’, well maybe she does make Yuko’s life like hell (or something like that… I can’t understand what my friend tells me most of the time)… but let me just say… if Haruna is ‘roommate from hell’, then Yuko is ‘the stupidest roommate you can get’.

Maeda Atsuko POV

Oh Haruna…Haruna…Haruna…

Minami keeps telling me that Yuko is an idiot for being so oblivious, but is my friend any better? No. She’s just the same. They’re two idiots that needs to end up together and they should end up together but when will both of them realize it?

After ten more years?

I think Haruna understands that she likes Yuko (even if she avoids the topic and tries to deny it, if I mention it out loud), but this girl couldn’t be more obvious. At first, she was really jealous whenever Yuko’s neighbour flirted with her (that one is an idiot; he flirts with every girl that comes his way).

Later on, she started messaging Yuko and asking what she’s doing, when she’s coming back home, could they go somewhere together (literally, something that you do when you’re in a relationship, and that’s more like ‘jealous-annoying’ girlfriend business, not just ‘roommate’ stuff).

Then… I’m 100% positive that Haruna tried to make Yuko jealous whenever she got a chance, even when she had no interested in people that talked with her, she was just fetching for some reaction from Yuko, smiling happily if she got something in return.

If that was not enough to prove that I’m right and Haruna is just hiding her feelings (not so convincingly from us, but somehow successfully from idiot Yuko) she kept on pouting whenever Yuko apologized for calling her Nyan-Nyan.

Recently, Yuko probably agreed to stick to this nickname (as she probably gave up),and now keeps on asking questions, commenting and so on, with the use of this short nickname that I gave to my friend, and guess what… Haruna smiles like an insane person whenever those words leave Yuko’s mouth. She even blushes and tries to hide her face probably realizing the last thing herself.

But what does she tell me if I ask her if she likes Yuko? She says that she doesn’t and I’m only imagining things.

Can those two be more idiotic?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #17
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2016, 03:43:51 AM »
Well, at least I know what happen in Haruna's mind but now what da hell they don't confesed each other!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Failed. Try Again (JuriYuki)
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2016, 08:30:23 PM »
#42 - Failed. Try Again (JuriYuki)

Just another day in college. Nothing extraordinary or surprising, nothing shocking or challenging. People were used to seeing or doing same things… and the most constant view that they got to witness was one of the most popular girls, Matsui Jurina, attempts to flirt with somewhat cold and distant Kashiwagi Yuki.

Only at first it surprised people seeing those two together, since they were like out of different worlds — thrown into one place, unable to communicate like normal human beings.

Instead of walking up to Yukirin and simply greeting her, Jurina blabbed flirty words and usual phrases that others used, which resulted in annoyed and rushing away Yukirin, and confused Matsui.

In the past, Jurina never had problems like that. Actually, the girls were running after her, asking for attention, not even asking — begging for at least a minute of her time. Being the mischievous as she was Jurina enjoyed those moments joking around and in the end it resulted to Matsui spending her evenings or night with those girls.

But nothing worked against the goddess Yukirin. Jurina tried… she has been trying for almost two years… she even started ignoring other girls, determined to make Yukirin hers but no reaction. Considering, that Yukirin was famous as a reaction queen — it said a lot.

Their morning usually started with Jurina running after Yukirin and striking a conversation. “Wow… you’re looking really good today, Yuki”.

Instead of being pleased by the compliment or blush like any other girl in this situation Yukirin only raised her eyebrows, slightly annoyed “Does it mean that usually I don’t look good?”

Once again, like many times before Jurina chocked on her words “you know that’s not what I mean…” already thinking of ways how she could save the situation.

“If you say so…”

But like always Jurina stopped in her tracks when Yukirin rushed away to greet her friends without giving her a second glance.

Matsui felt like loosing a game. That awkward moment when you read(or hear) “You fail. Try again” and you have to resume from the very start to reach the same point you were at before. But it is not like she even reached a point with Yukirin… the girl was unreachable. Even for her.

Not that it ever stopped Jurina before.

Two years of never ending determination. Others would have given up after a month, two… gosh… they didn’t wait for a whole year… and they would not try every morning.

When we lose so many times in a game, we buy a new one, maybe a better one. That’s what Jurina would have done back in school, or probably that is what she would have done with any other girl. Not that it matter, really. Since Yukirin was not any other girl. She was a dream that Matsui was determined to reach, no matter what. Like a distant but fascinating star in the sky, that doesn't look at you but still shines very brightly.

One thing Jurina knew… from the very first moment she lay her eyes on older girl. She’s not giving up. Even if she has to die million times to reach her destinations. That what games are for.

For playing… and for never giving up.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #18
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »

#18 [Double Dates?]

It feels quite weird lately and I keep on wondering if Takamina and Atsuko do it on purpose. For some reason Mariko doesn’t join the four of us like she did in the past. I remember it very well, since she was always clingy with Haruna rarely letting go of her hand, and every few seconds looking at my direction of as if expecting some sort of reaction from me. Obviously, the only reaction she got was my annoyed stare back at her (and Takamina wondered why I disliked the girl).

The point is… she doesn’t join us anymore (I’m not complaining though, who wants to spend time with her in the first place?), but because of that it makes the situation a little bit weird because it is just the two of us and a couple.

‘Atsumina’ always do couple things, they flirt in front of us, sometimes they talk about escaping for a little bit and discuss their make out plan in the bathroom (NOT THAT ANYONE NEEDS TO HEAR STUFF LIKE THAT), but they are still our best friends and we want to spend with them our time as before. Just like I have mentioned… either I liked it or not… I can’t escape Nyan-Nyan.

If Atsuko and Minami broke up and we stopped living together… maybe then I could… but it somehow sounds like something impossible and honestly… something that I don’t want to happen… I wouldn’t have complained the first month… second… gosh… even the third month… I would have escaped while jumping around like some idiot and searched for a new roommate in a blink of an eye but right now…

I don’t want to think about such scenarios and rather have things the same. You know when you’re in that comfortable state where you don’t want anything to change… when the thought of chance scares you? This is the state where I am at. I don’t even mind living like this for the rest of my life. (Well maybe our annoying neighbour could move out, so he would stop flirting with every girl that comes his way… since it is a bit annoying).

But yeah… now we spend our weekends — the four us and… we kind of do couples stuff.

Going to the movies…

Going to restaurant for food…

Going to walk in the park…

It is normal since that’s how people spend their time and maybe I wouldn’t overthink this but… when you do it along clingy couple and you’re not sure how to act with a person walking next to you… it feels weird…

Does this count like double dates or I am overreacting for some reason?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - My Roommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) #19
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2016, 02:43:13 PM »

#19 [S.0.S]

In case you don‘t know… The definition of SOS is “Save Our Souls (Help!)”

In this case… I want to scream and shout and let it all out and all I’m asking from anyone… ANYONE… who’s reading it or hearing it, or is familiar with such situation: SAVE ME! I don’t want to die young! I don’t want to be murdered by my roommate’s hand! Isn’t that the worst case scenario? Obviously, the news, newspapers, magazines would love such a story.

“Two roommates were living happily ever after together… one of those two roommates was an idiot and decided to write about all of it in her notebook. That same idiot roommate didn’t hide her notebook well enough and after six months of living together, another roommate found her notebook and read it from start to finish. Next morning, the idiot roommate was found dead in her own home, on a cold ground, while holding her previous notebook in her hands”.

Oh yeah… people would buy stuff like that without a second though. Who am I kidding; even I would be seduced by such headline and run to a store to get a cope so I could figure out more about the idiotic roommate who did such mistake.

But since I’m that IDIOTIC roommate… let me just write it all down…

HARUNA READ MY NOTEBOOK.

How can I know you might ask…? Well… it is simple. It is not horrifying. No! Not at all.

She left me a note in the back of last page. Very short one, without revealing what she plans to do with me… I mean… she might be waiting with a knife behind my door.

The point is… at the very end of my last note she wrote: “We need to talk”.

I mean… she didn’t write: “I’m going to kill you”, but somehow such a short sentence scares me more than any threats that she could make.

If anyone read my notebook and I’m already dead… don’t blame Nyan-Nyan. It is my own fault! Just… tell everyone you meet that writing your thoughts in notebooks or diaries is stupid, it should be avoided at all costs.

But why I’m avoiding the unavoidable once again? I have to admit that the worst horror of it all since Nyan-Nyan read everything is that…

SHE KNOWS.

A/N: one part left. Thanks for reading!

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Will they finally say what they feel?
They are so tsundere that it almost annoying, they act like couple but didn't realize it and always denied their feelings, i wait for your update.

Also, do you have any plans to continue JuriYuki story? I want to see the story from Yuki's POV
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
@yocelin17, honestly I haven't though of writing continuation to JuriYuki story, but I'll consider it (no promises though)  :) Thanks for reading and commenting!!!!!

#20 [SHE KNOWS]

The tenth reason why my roommate is the worst is — that despite all the things I have written before, despite all those horrible things — I still am… crazy… deeply… unreasonable… (eh… you can add whatever stupid word you can come up with…)in love with her.

I’m in love with my roommate from hell, literally.

[CORRECTION: Note after the conversation with Nyan-Nyan that I had like 10 minutes ago… since you know… she read my notebook and I was pretty sure that she’s going to kill me]

The eleventh reason — I’m in love with my horrible roommate. She knows it. She thinks that I’m the stupidest person alive because of all those things that I wrote here (and I will have to burn this notebook or she will never speak to me again), but the point is:

SHE KNOWS. AND SHE LOVES ME TOO!

[The End]

A/N: There will be a sequel called 'How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate' with Haruna's point of view and more insight to the story. Bye for now  :on drink:

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Wish