JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Yi Ge

Author Topic: The TaeYeon Thread  (Read 1439424 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: The TaeYeon Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »
^ I think you're just forcing yourself to not see BoA, if you don't think she looks like her there. :lol:
That's in their perf of a couple of BoA songs btw.

You can see in one of my very first posts in the SNSD thread I said "She reminds me of BoA". And I'm the kind to usually go against people saying "A looks like B". That was also before I read anything about the two of them being compared, so there was no outside influence.

Some people go a bit far and say she's a BoA wannabe though. She only slightly resembles her, but there is still a resemblance. Though I would only say old school BoA.

Her voice is very different than BoA's but they sometimes sing in similar styles, especially when belting out the high notes.

Offline alterna

• Taeyeon ♥
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »
Why would I force myself to not see that she "looks" like BoA in that picture? I really don't think TY looks a bit like BoA in this picture. The outfit reminds me of "My Name" but that's about it. XD

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 01:16:30 AM »
It's called the subconcious. You could be doing something, yet not realize you're doing it.

I guess in this case, it's something similar to denial.

Well, yeah the outfit reminds you of "My Name" because that's one of the songs they performed.

Which brings me to another point. They made her up to look a bit like BoA, so how can she look less like BoA than she already does when the point was to make her look like BoA?

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 04:20:48 AM »
i never saw her kidna similar to Boa but in that My Name Perf she does look like her hahaha

OMG me love taeyeon R&B-ish style when she perf with Epik High DANG she's sooo good!!! but tired T___T

she need to rest

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »
We should make a petition or something about Taebabe getting her sleep. Send it to SM and let them know that we totally sees it.
[/url]

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »
TY's perf with Epik High was great!!  :w00t: The song is awesome and it made me want to know more about Epik High(and I'm really liking them, btw). But I sometimes have a hard time taking TY seriously cause she's such a dork that I always imagine she's holding her laughter when she acts mature/serious.

Offline alterna

• Taeyeon ♥
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 07:04:17 PM »
It's called the subconcious. You could be doing something, yet not realize you're doing it.

I guess in this case, it's something similar to denial.

Well, yeah the outfit reminds you of "My Name" because that's one of the songs they performed.

Which brings me to another point. They made her up to look a bit like BoA, so how can she look less like BoA than she already does when the point was to make her look like BoA?

Nah, I still don't see the similarities in that picture. The outfit looks like something BoA would wear. I guess BoA had that hairstyle before too. But that's not the point, I'm not talking about the way she's dress but her face. There's no way TY looks like BoA in my opinion. Their facial features are soooo different. Especially their eyes.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 12:02:53 AM »
Seeing the perf she did with Epik High was cool, but I think I like the perf they did with Younha better.  Granted, Taeyeon looks WAAAAheHAAAAAY hotter, but her voice sounded weaker than its usual powerful self.  Taeyeon still rules tho, damn she's hilarious.  I wonder what she's like in a bad mood?

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 05:44:23 AM »
Yeah I really like that Love Love Love song but the girls part is limited somehow, Tae could have broken out and taken over the song XD but I guess cause it's Epik High's song the focus isn't on that girls part unfortunately :(
I would love hear a good version of it where the focus really was on the girls part instead of the rapping cause the song really has a good tune.

Offline alterna

• Taeyeon ♥
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 06:23:08 AM »
I guess TY was supposed to be the background singer in this song. I thought the perf. was alright the way it is since it's Epik's song. The focus isn't supposed to be on TY, like you said! And I agree, she looks HOT!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »
Taeyeon's older bro;

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »
Needs a haircut, but where can I date him?

:lol:

Cute!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 11:54:53 AM »
He looks so much like her around the eyes.. Or the opposite. Either way, he should get lutsa gurls! He's really handsome. I'd do him if I was playing on the other team.

Oh and moar Tae feat other artists for cryin out loud. Don't matter if she was tired and a bit laid back with EH, she still fuckin kicked ass. Man, she hafta be out there pimpin herself for sure!
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 05:01:47 PM »

Offline hurtwou

• Amiyakism
  • Member+
  • 「いつもそばにいるよ」
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 05:05:22 PM »
[.-.]

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »
Lol. She's pretty even when she cries. XD Oh gawd I love her moans when's she's trying to collect herself a bit in the end. :heart:
[/url]

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 11:35:38 PM »
I need to watch that :o

And Taeyeon's bro needs to give me some of his glasses >_>
The two of them with the aviators is PIMP.

Taeyeon needs to do something with m-flo XD I don't really care for Epik High's music. My favorite part of the perf was the turntables at the beginning >_> I stopped paying attention after Taeyeon left the stage :lol: She was super hot in the outfit though. She needs to dress like that again :D

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »
Wow, TaeYeon and her brother look so much alike, it's not even funny! They're both very cute!
I liked her performance with Epik High, but I also think she looks tired. There were sometimes I couldn't even hear her  :-\

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 01:38:57 AM »
I don't really care who she feats, as long as she does it.

I do hoever think songs like Love love Love are perfect for her. Unfortunately, for some reason, she just didn't made much noise at that perf. She could've very well pushed it a bit more without "taking over the show". Whatever, I just want more of Taebabe doing stuff like that.

Maybe combined wif some ass shakin? :shakeit:
[/url]

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 05:00:21 AM »
Whoooa that's Tae's bro? cuuuttteee hahaha
where did u get his pics tama? aweseome hahaha

Taeyeon and puppy

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Yi Ge