JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: GHA - Shinkirou Romance

Author Topic: What 2ch is saying  (Read 14774 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: What 2ch is saying
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 03:52:19 AM »
http://wotaintranslation.com/2013/06/29/in-loving-remembrance-of-the-rival-survival-eight/

it's like they knew how to put what I wanted to say about platinum era into words(yes even the boob talk) platinum era 4ever
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »
Tsunku: “The members of H!P are an extension of myself. I could not see them as objects of romantic interest.”
Link: http://wotaintranslation.com/2013/07/08/tsunku-the-members-of-hp-are-an-extension-of-myself-i-could-not-see-them-as-objects-of-romantic-interest/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 03:06:15 PM »
^ I think about the problematic aspects of being a H!P fan a LOT, but that's one of the things I can thankfully remove from the list of things to worry about :lol: (As in, young girls being taken advantage of by their elders at work place who are supposed to be responsible for them professionally, not be their lovers)

And I love the teacher analogy in one of the comments because it's so understandable to me. In general, isn't it one of the most satisfying feelings when you can watch someone grow and improve under your influence and guidance? I already feel proud witnessing this growth as a fan, but to have actually helped them to get here, even a little here and there, must be so much better. lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
I remember a while back there was some TV show where MM was on and they also had the leader of AKB48 (probably because the producers found it amusing that both her and the leader of H!P at the time were named Takahashi).  This was the same show where they "ran an angle" to turn Michishige Sayumi baby face after she had been a heel for several years.  On the show AKB48 Takahashi mentioned that sometimes she felt that she would have been better off in H!P because there where so many members of her company that many of them come an graduate and she never even gets to meet them even though she is the leader.  While this may have been true or it may have been something she made up to make herself look sympathetic, if the above posts are true then maybe it was her covert way of saying that she would have been better off in H!P because she wouldn't have had to deal with harrassing producers?

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 03:53:29 PM »
I'm quite surprised by how bad 2chan could be. I read it was bad but I didn't quite believe it. I thought that Japanese people didn't really feel the need to broadcast negative opinions.

Actually now that I think about it I don't think I want to know what 2chan are saying. Image boards anywhere are bollocks. Most internet communication isn't exactly worthwhile, let's face it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 04:15:55 PM by krpsygafan »

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »
^When you get into a certain level of confidence with Japanese people, you'll get to hear all sorts of opinions. Privacy and anonymity are all they need to let it all out.
In a way, it's interesting to read their negative opinions because normally and publicly, they just agree with what the majority says and that doesn't hold a lot of information we don't know yet.

I feel the girls tho. Some stuff there are just horrible.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 05:48:51 AM »
Hearing real opinions about how the govt handled the nuclear crisis, or real opinions about past negative historical activities, sure, it can be interesting, even if one doesn't agree with the opinion of the poster.

Hearing someone's 'opinion' of how disappointed they are with a 14 year old girl struggling with weight issues? Not interested in the least.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 06:32:37 AM »
2ch is like a double edged sword but since its anonymous its pretty much anything goes which is good and bad (hence double edged sword) I prefer when they have silly discussions about what the girls do in their blogs or mini scenario talks, or even interesting discussions about the past members like the platinum line up. it gives you the idea of the ppl who are pretty much surrounded by the groups we love on a daily basis and im happy people even bother to translate them even if those ppl are talking bad about my oshi, tho I do wish I could find something positive about her more than just talk of her weight >3>

in short its a double edged sword to me

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 06:20:25 AM »
http://wotaintranslation.com/2013/08/03/oda-and-ishida-go-out-to-eat-together-ishida-looks-super-bored/
Poor Ayumin threads are the best.  Sneak those dumplings out in your bra Ayumin xD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 04:54:39 PM »
http://media.tumblr.com/57efdcd4e3e7a07c7d431f6aac7a2996/tumblr_mr3zp6HMmO1r63vf2o1_400.gif
84: 名無し募集中。。。 2013/07/09(火) 22:13:30.28 0
If you cheated on her…
Fukumura: would cry
Ikuta: would stab you
Ishida: would demand a large amount of money in consolation

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 04:02:36 AM »
Is this the dawn of the new Morning Musume era? The Music Station effect

http://majide2ch.blogspot.com/2013/08/is-this-dawn-of-new-morning-musume-era.html

A huge victory

I'm actually a hater, but I concede, this is a huge win for them w

This thread is really going to be a congratulatory place for them. Everything was a huge and overwhelming victory for them... apart from Sayashi's singing and Oda's face.

It really felt like they're going to return on the show.

People are saying that this is their 2nd huge break, 2nd coming of the MoMusu boom, it's actually making me scared.

Everyone looked so cute.
Michishige really looked genuinely happy during their final pose, it made me cry.

Seems like Morning Musume is getting more attention again because of their appearance on Music Station. I liked that Zukky was getting very positive comments here ^^

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 04:32:30 AM »
Covering Happy Summer Wedding, and covering it well is actually quite challenging - there are the twin pressures of keeping it kawaii, but delivering that blended, layered sound with the correct rhythm.....then I think when they transitioned into the new song, I am pretty sure that a lot of the guests, studio audience members, and the teevee audience were blown away....

Dayum! Exciting times!!   :deco: :hip smile: :cow:

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 05:47:32 AM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2013, 11:43:10 AM »
^ She makes me so proud every day!

:D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 07:20:29 AM »
reading the 2ch reaction made me think japanese netizen is scary..
its like there is no space for empathy in them..
while their only concern about beauty, popularity,  bashing deteriorating , and even concern in small details is kinda sick.

:cry: :cry:

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 12:07:59 AM »
^ Yeah, I don't really see any appeal in 2chan apart from when I used to look at the toku images. I think it's safe to say image boards are generally the bottom of the heap.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 01:39:36 AM »
2ch has its good and its bad....mostly bad, but when translated it gives us non Japanese speaking fans an insight of what most of the fans are thinking. granted they're usually filled with the negative ppl but sometimes its amusing to see that they have some of the same thoughts on a specific girl, or single as we do.

in short 2ch is kinda like a double edged sword

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 01:21:18 PM »
yeah...sure it had its good n bad....even that..its still entertaining things to look into..i mean i enjoys reading all those despite feel uneasy with all those bashinh  :banghead:

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 11:56:22 PM »
Question. So many people on 2chan believe that Miki is Korean. For years I've known Miki as Japanese but since reading the 2chan threads, they keep saying that she's Korean. I know that a majority of 2channers are full of crap but I'm just wondering, did I miss something? What do you guys think?

People like Fujimoto are Zainichi.
People like her are hiding it so they won't give themselves away by talking about Korean topics.

Fujimoto's the only Zainichi.
There's also proof.

Ai Takahashi doesn't have that distinct face that Koreans have.
Mikitty's the one who's Korean.
Zainichi means a foreigner who resides in Japan.

Quotes from this thread - http://majide2ch.blogspot.com/2013/09/ai-takahashi-off-to-thailand.html#more
Another thread that mentions Miki as a Korean and other nonsense opinions - http://majide2ch.blogspot.com/2013/07/talents-who-are-hiding-that-theyre.html#more

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: GHA - Shinkirou Romance