JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM

Author Topic: I Miss You  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
I Miss You
« on: February 25, 2009, 11:04:13 PM »
Hi minna!

This is my first fanfic and first post, I hope you like it!

I Miss You

Chapter One

Rika was making breakfast when Yossie entered the kitchen tiredly. Yossie was half asleep, one eye closed and the other open. ‘She looks adorable when she’s tired.’ Rika thought, giggling. Yossie was fully awake when she heard Rika giggle. “Hey Rika-chan,” Yossie let out a yawn. “What’s for breakfast?” “Scrambled eggs.” Rika replied. “That will help.” Yossie smiled. ‘Makoto usually made pancakes’. Yossie thought. “I love your smile Yossie,” Rika giggled. “It makes my day.” “I love your smile too.” Yossie said. ‘But I love Makoto’s smile even more.’ She thought. She shook her head. ‘No! You like Rika, not Makoto.’ “Here you go Yossie.” Rika gave Yossie her food. “Thank you Rika-chan.” Yossie kissed Rika on the cheek. “I have to go to a meeting,” Rika hurriedly put on her jacket. “I’ll see you tonight.” “Okay,” Yossie replied. “Bye.” Yossie ate her meal, and she went to go get dressed. She didn’t have anything important to do for the day, so she went to her room. She came across a picture of her and Makoto. “We looked so beautiful together.” She said out loud. ‘Where did the good times end?’

Flashback: 1 year ago
Makoto’s eyes were filled with tears. Her hands were shaking, she walked with her head down. ‘How am I going to tell Yossie this?’ She thought, biting her lip. “Ow!” Makoto bumped into someone. She looked up to say she apologized, but she stared at the person. “….Yossie, I’m sorry.” Makoto said, crying. “Wait, what’s wrong?”Yossie asked. “I’m…I’m…going to study in America.” Makoto confessed. There was silence between the two. Makoto looked up at Yossie, who was about to cry. “How long?” Yossie finally asked. “Four years.” Makoto replied. “I…I don’t know what to say right now.” Yossie hugged Makoto tightly. “I’m going to miss you Yossie.” “I’m going to miss you too.” Yossie replied. “Ogawa-san, are you coming?” a voice rang. “Yes.” Makoto replied. “I love you Yossie.” “I love you too Mako-chan.” Yossie murumered, kissing Makoto. She went to the limo and left for the airport, leaving Yossie heartbroken.

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Re: I Miss You
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 12:38:11 AM »
Nice Fic =D

A little short but good made it =)

Hope you write more n_n

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: I Miss You
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 01:20:29 AM »
Yay!  :cow:

:sweatdrop:

Here's Chapter Two...still short though. :doh:

“Eri, where are you taking me?” Reina asked, blindfolded. “You’ll see.” Eri said in a squeaky voice, pulling Reina. Reina wanted to know what was going on with Eri because she seemed so excited. “Ready?” Eri asked. “Yep.” Reina replied, squeezing Eri’s hand. “Ta-da!” There was a dinner for the two of them with sushi rolls and chopsticks. “Eri, I love you!” Reina kissed Eri. “I love you too Reina.” Eri kissed her back. ‘My first love’. Eri thought.

“Yossie, I’m home.” Rika burst open the door and locked it. “I’m so glad you’re here,” Yossie walked up to Rika. “So, how was your day-“Shhh…” Rika put her finger on Yossie’s lips. Yossie was silent. “You look so cute when you’re silent.” She said. ‘Oh.crap.’ Yossie thought. “I love you Yossie.” Rika said. “I love you too.” Yossie replied. ‘Why do I feel so guilty?’ Yossie thought.
Flashback: 2 years ago
Yossie saw Makoto looking over a script. “Guess what I got you?” Yossie asked Makoto, hiding a little box behind her back. “What?” Makoto asked, looking up. “This.” Yossie gave the little black box to Makoto. She opened it. “A ring?” Makoto replied, shocked. “Yep.” Yossie smiled. “Thank you,” Makoto kissed Yossie. “This made my day.” “Put it on!” Yossie sat next to Makoto. Makoto put it on. “I love it!” “I love you.” Yossie kissed Makoto. Makoto smiled.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM