JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Koyote - Play

Author Topic: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Goodbye, My Lover (WMatsui)  (Read 45383 times)

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
[Machdi-san's FanFics]: Goodbye, My Lover (WMatsui)
« on: August 05, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
Konichiwa~!  :deco:

It has been a few days since I posted my first oneshot in this website and it got some positive feedbacks. So thank you for the people who read it!  :heart:

I've decided to make a list of stories from oneshots to chapter fics. It'll br fun to put some here and see how many people would like it!

So this list will began with a sad WMatsui oneshot I originally posted on Tumblr.

I hope you guys like it! ^^

-----------

Six Degrees of Separation

I’ve heard about it before. The six degrees of separation. A lot of people, including close friends told me about it. They said it will occur during and after relationships. They said that these are the steps you will take after your relationship ends. From depression to regret. From your world splitting down in the middle to seeing your past lover in love with someone else.

To me, these are just rumors. To me, the people were just exaggerating. I never believed them from the very beginning.

I always thought my love for her will never end. That we could keep up this relationship for as long as I dreamed of.

But it was only a dream.

I should had believe it before I saw it coming. Now, I’m left here with my heart shattered to pieces.

Rena and I were always a happy couple. Our friends always mock about our relationship and would start talking about marriage and having children. The thought made both Rena and I blushed in the deepest shade of red. To be honest, we actually never thought of taking our love to a whole new level. We always thought it was best that if we take it slow and easy. I silently blame Airi for having such a pervy mind ever since. I always thought to myself where does she got those stuff from. She’s a girl with a mystery.

But with that away, we continued our relationship. Days to weeks, weeks to months. Everything was going smoothly, no fight and no hidden secrets whatsoever. We were living the ‘WMatsui’ dream, as what fans called it.

Then… came the problem.

I wasn’t suspicious at first, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t pay attention. For the past few weeks, Rena started to make up excuses to cancel our activities that I had planned since the day before. I thought it was something urgent, so I let her go. It started to escalate, until it became a daily routine. We barely had anytime together during those weeks.

I started to investigate what she was doing from the past week. I followed her from her house, and kept following her until she entered the local mall. She then went into a certain clothing shop and there, I saw Airi, waiting patiently.

It was finally revealed. Right after they greeted with an embrace, and a long kiss on the lips, I knew what was going on.

I walked home with patience in my chest, holding onto the anger that was slowly going to rise up. As I finally made it home, I texted her to come to my house tonight. She replied with an ‘Okay’, adding a cute emoticon in the end. She was trying to act all innocent, but I already knew about it. I kept controlling my anger until it was night.

At the exact time the clock strikes seven o’clock precisely, I heard a knock at the front door. I opened the door, revealing Rena with a cute smile planted on her lips. She hugged me and gave a peck on my lips. Somehow it felt alien. As if, it felt so unusual.

I made her sit down on the couch while I made some tea. After I set down the two cups of tea on the table, I told her.

I told her about everything of how I saw her and Airi together in a couple like manner, leaving out the part where I followed her since she step foot out of her house. She had this.. odd emotion. I don’t know if it was shock or something else. But I still continued.

After a moment of silence, the sound of the clock ticking was the only company I heard. She finally spoke.

I could never forget her words.

"Jurina… I love Airin now."

A sudden pain emerged from my chest, feeling my heart breaking after the words she had said. So it was true. She does love Airi. I started to question the months of us in a relationship. Did she just dumped it in the trash and a found a new one instead? I’m not sure, and I remembered starting to get mad and began to shout at her.

The argument last for a quite a long time. The cups of tea were remained untouched, as it was just on top of the table with the cold air surrounding us. I silently prayed that my neighbors won’t hear us arguing.

But in the end, she only said this.

"I love Airin now, Jurina! And that is final!"

She stormed off of my house, leaving me with a broken heart. And I didn’t bother to drink my cup of tea as I just set them on the sink and went straight to bed.

Our love ended after that night. We don’t need to exchange texts to know that we had finally broken up. We already knew it after the argument the night before. And what make things even worse, Rena seemed to be happier with Airi now.

Every day I would go to dance practice, I always see them being all lovey dovey and happy as ever. I kept frowning every time I see them, and I kept a bad mood the whole day. The routine would repeat every day, and it annoys me so badly.

My love towards Rena is still there. I hate it.

Though, I hate myself now after weeks of seeing them happy together. I know it’s my fault. I know I’m still in a young age and love is still new to me, but at least she could give me a chance to change. Give me a chance to know a bit more about love. I guess fate doesn’t go like that and look where I am now.

That’s when I start to cut myself.

I would always get concerned looks and talks from Churi. Even Yukirin, who visited a few days ago, told me to stop. But I didn’t. I kept going and going, telling the same lie everyday.

I know should be blaming Rena. But… I just couldn’t.

I now know what it feels to be go through the six degrees of separation. It hurts so much.

First, you experienced a broken heart. Second, it what kills you the most, seeing the person you love loving someone else. Third, you felt as if your world splits down the middle. Fourth, you think you finally fixed yourself. But then fifth, you see them out with someone else even though you wanted to be the person that they love so much.

And last, the sixth final degree.

I know that I have fucked up a little. Maybe a lot more than that.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:11:12 PM by AryaMachdi »
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
ah, how sad poor jurina..

Rena love airin now not jurina anymore

intresting os though

keep up the good work!

i hope you write more wmatsui os!

d^.^b

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
This can't end like this. Please :cry:
But nice story.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Hey!  :welcome

I'm back, but this time with a different story! :twothumbs

This will be my first ever Atsumina fic, since I usually write WMatsui. I hope you guys like this!  :deco:

Oh and... Should I make another oneshot for Six Degrees of Separation?

Anyways, enjoy! ^^

-------

Ever Enough (Part One)

I still remembered the first day I met her.

It was during auditions for the first generation. I was really such a shy and nervous person, that I didn’t really expect to pass the audition. It was surprising. I remembered how I was such a nervous wreck. I guess, hard work really does paid off. The next day will be the first day of practice, but somehow I was very prepared.

It was intense. The practice, I mean.

The choreographers were really difficult to do and everyone was trying their best to memorize them. During breaks, everyone started to introduce one another and started acting like best friends. Though, I was still shy. So I kept my mouth shut.

The first day of practice finally came to an end and I was really exhausted. Everyone went home faster than I was, so I thought I was the last person to go home. Until, I heard the speakers playing. It was the same song that I did during practice. Confused, I walked in the dance room to see who was practicing.

Sweat streaming down her face, a look of determination, and soaked training attire. This was the first time I laid my eyes on Takahashi Minami.

She never stopped. Whenever she failed on attempting a dance move, she gets back up and starts from the beggining. I continued to look at her in admiration. I never seen someone so determine and so focused on something until I saw her.

I know staring at her isn’t going to help me getting to know her better. So, building up the courage inside me, I slowly walked towards her. Lucky for me because she was about to take a break.

Wiping the large amount of sweat on her face and neck, she took out what appeared to be her water bottle from her bag and chugged the cool liquid into her mouth. She didn’t notice me walking towards her from behind.

I stopped at a certain distance and took a deep breath. With all my courage, I spoke.

"Hi."

Her back turned and now she was facing me with a surprised look. I guess she thought everyone else went home and she was the only one in the dance room. Her cheeks puffed out since she still had water in her mouth. I tried my best to hold back my laughter.

She swallowed the water in her mouth, and gave me a somewhat shy smile.

"Hi." Her voice was soft and innocent. Kind of like an angel.

Trying to avoid any awkward situations, I looked around the room to see if there was anyone still practicing with her. But there was none. With the thought in mine, I asked her. “Aren’t you going to go home? You know, everyone just left a few minutes ago."

Suddenly, her shy smile turned into a frown. A sad frown, to be exact. I wondered why she did it until she replied.

"Sensei told me that I was a bit slow. I wasn’t able to keep up like the others. So after practice, she told me that I have to stay behind for another hour so that I could improve. And so, here I am," She said, with a dissapointed voice as she waved her arms wide to describe the dance room. Somehow, I felt bad for her. I knew I just met her and all, but I couldn’t help but felt some sort sympathy towards her.

I nodded my head in understandment. The thought of going home suddenly dissapeared. I knew if I go home, she would be alone and there would be no one to accompany her while she’s practicing. That’s why I knew what to do next.

I walked towards the bench and placed my black backpack next to her pink one. I could felt her eyes looking at me confusingly as I made my way to the speaker. My index finger pressed on the play button and the music started to play.

"Wait, what are you doing?" She asked confused by my actions. I gave her the sweetest smile I could gave.

"Well since you’re practicing alone, I was thinking that maybe I could join you. I think you might need a good dancing partner," I said still wearing my sweet smile.

She looked at me with a shock expression. I guess she never expected a stranger like me to do something nice for her. I knew that she owed me. But that wasn’t important anymore. At least she has someone to accompany her. She smiled, and I thought it was one of the brightest smile I had ever seen.

"T-Thank you… I don’t know what to say…" She was speechless. And it made me giggle on how cute she was when she’s speechless.

"It’s no big deal. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Maeda Atsuko, but some of my friends call me Acchan. You can call me by that nickname if you want," I said, extending my head towards her.

"I’m Takahashi Minami, though my friends call me Takamina. It’s really nice to meet you." She took my hand with hers and shook it firmly. There was a sudden bolt of electricity as her hand shook mine. As if our hands were magnets.

I smiled. “Nice to meet you too."

Thus a friendship was born.

~~~

Minami and I were really close. Inseperable was the right word. After our first meeting, we became the best of friends. I don’t know why though. I just… never been this close to anyone before. Not even my parents or my friends. I always kept my distance to people, but I don’t know why I was opening up to Minami. Maybe it was her personality, her smile, her height? The last one was a joke, but I still don’t know what was the reason. But I liked it. And all that mattered.

Ever since then, we never left each other’s side. She always had my back, and I had hers. Everywhere I go, she would always followed and vice versa. It was like we were really inseperable. As if we can’t live without each other.

Over the years, we opened up a bit and made some friends in the group. One of them was Sae. I don’t know what sparked our interest for Sae. Maybe it was her boyish style hair. I don’t know. She was really nice and could help a friend who needed any help or comfort. Minami said that Sae would be handsome if she was a boy. I couldn’t agree more.

There was also Mayu and Yuki. Mayu was an otaku and she has this cyborg expresion most of the time. She also has a weird obsession for ‘oshiri’, just like Yuko. Yuki, or Yukirin as I like to call her and Mamarin by Mayu, was a sweet girl with fat cheeks everytime she smile. I found it cute, even though I never told her in person. I love watching them having playful fights. They look so adorable while doing it.

Even with having other friends, my relationship with Minami stayed the same.

Our really close relationship was really open. And eventually, other members kept talking about us. I heard some from Yukirin. The other members thought that we looked like some sort of couple. Mayu even called us ‘Atsumina’ or ‘Takacchan’ as Sae liked to say. We both thought it was ridiculous and we ignored it.

Though, I agree that we looked like a ‘couple’. Most of the time, I would sneak up on Minami and surprised her with a tight embrace from behind. I would even gave her a peck on the cheek if I had the chance. Her reaction was priceless. But she would always had a way to get revenge on me.

Even if our relationship was really close, it had its ups and downs. But we still had a way to manage and kept our relationship steady. Even if it has bumps in the way.

Years has passed and our relationship kept getting stronger. Not only that but AKB’s popularity and recognition increased. That means more fans to meet, more events to attend to, more dance practice, the list goes on. This was everyone’s dream; to push AKB to the very top. Not in a selfish way but you get what I mean.

But even with all of this… my dream of becoming an actress never left my mind. And with each day doing things in AKB, it was starting to get boring.

Eventually, a graduation for myself insued. And Minami wasn’t really happy about it.

I told everyone to not tell Minami yet until it was the right time for me to tell her. But somehow, someone did told her. I didn’t blame the person who told her the news, though.

After dance practice one day, Minami told me that she wanted to talk to me privately with a blank expression. So I took her to my house. But the moment I closed the front door, she started yelling at me. I still remembered how the conversation went.

"Why didn’t you tell me, Atsuko?!" She only called me by my first name if it’s about something serious.

"Minami, just try to calm down for a moment…"

"Calm down? How could I calm down when my own best friend didn’t tell me about her own graduation?!"

I could her tears trickling down her eyes. I never seen her cry before. Minami was an emotional person, but she never cries in front of me before. This was the first time I had seen her tears

"Minami, please calm down for a moment, okay? Let me explain…"

She only nodded.

I sighed. “Look. I know it’s wrong for me to not tell you earlier. But I know that if I told you, you would be a lot worried about it."

I heard her scoff.

"I know AKB is a big part of my life and it helped with a lot of things too. But… doing the same thing every day, it gets boring don’t you think? That’s why I want to graduate, I could do so many things everyday than just doing one. I want to live my dreams, Minami." I took a deep breath. “Do you understand now?"

She looked up at me with her teary eyes. She looked really furious.

"Idiot…" She mumbled

"Pardon?"

"You idiot. Do you ever think about other people’s feelings for just one day? Do you, huh?" She pushed me back hard enough that my hit the door. “I can’t believe after all these years, you are still oblivious!"

"What do you mean?" I was really confused.

There was a moment of silence before she took a deep breath.

"I don’t want you to leave me alone!"

It finally hit me like a ton of bricks.

Unexpectedly, she lunged herself towards and gave me a tight embrace. Then, she started to cry on my shoulder. Her hot tears continued to spill on my shirt. Her sobs began to grew louder and louder each time. Just seeing her like this made my heart break. I hate it.

Slowly, we both sunk to the floor as Minami continued to cry in my arms. My arms reached her back and finally returning her embrace. Her sobs were loud enough until it echoed throughout the room.

"Please don’t leave me alone, Atsuko… Please don’t leave me alone…"

She repeated this over and over as if it was some sort of chant. All I could do was rubbed her back and tried my best to calm her down.

"I won’t leave you. I promise." That was all I could say.

We stayed like that for hours, not talking nor moving. Once she stopped crying, she asked me if I could stay the night in my house. I immediately said yes, afraid that if she went home, she might do something horrible.

We went to bed shortly after what happened. We didn’t even bother to change our clothes. She told me that she wanted to sleep with me, and I gladly accepted it.

Our bodies were so close to each other as we laid there in bed in silence. Neither one of us said or do anything.

Eventually, we drift off to sleep.

I’m really sorry, Minami.

~~~

It has been a two years since I left AKB.

And so far, it had been great.

Apparently, a lot of people recognized me from AKB and asked me if I wanted to join in various movies and dramas. I happily accepted their offers. It was hard at first, but I starting to get the hang of it. My dream of becoming an actress finally came true and I’m happily living it. My popularity increased. Along the way, a lot of actors and artists started to be my new friends. They were all generous and kind that I accepted them to be a part of my life.

But with all the fame and popularity that was happening, I missed the presence of Takahashi Minami.

I missed everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, her cute pout. Everything. I missed being with her. I missed our close relationship. But now we were living in two different worlds.

I really wanted to see her. I really do. I really want to feel her tight embrace. I really want to see her smile. But somehow, my always full schedule won’t allow that to happen.

So I waited. I waited until fate came down and gave us a chance to meet again.

But fate did it very differently than I thought it would be.

It was mid July, on a Friday afternoon. I had a day off, so I thought it would be best if I spend my day by watching TV and scrolling through my laptop in my beloved home. I haven’t moved to a new place, and I never will. My current residence felt rather comfortable.

As I watched a rerun of my favorite TV drama, I wasn’t expexting any calls or texts from anyone.

But I did.

My phone rang and I immediately pick it up. I read the caller ID and was surprised on who was calling. It was Sae.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Atsuko, is this you?"

"Hai! How have you been doing, Sae? It’s been so long since the last time I heard from you!"

"Yeah, it has been quite long huh…"

I frowned. “What’s wrong? You don’t sound happy about it?"

There was a moment of silence in the other line.

Until she spoke up.

"Atsuko… Something happened to Minami…"
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah...the 6 degrees of separation is an OS

I thought it was a continued story... Too bad...

I would not mind to read the next chapter if it

Anyhow, I like how you made the story on Atsumina

From the first time they met until the present time with lots of twist in between

Ah... What's going on?

What happen to Minami?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Ice Cream (Kojiyuu OS)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 09:26:09 AM »
Hey there!  :welcome

This will be my first ever Kojiyuu fanfic. And I'm really excited about it!

The title looks interesting... so does the story ;)

Anyways, enjoy!

------

Ice Cream

'Finally, some peace and quiet.'

Haruna sighed as she plopped onto one of the empty seats in the dressing room and opened her dark brown bag she brought for practice. She rummaged through the items in her bag, and when her eyes spotted the cover of her current favorite novel, she took it out and skimmed through the pages of the book to the page she last bookmarked. Once she found the page, she leaned back onto the seat for a comfortable position. When she thought she found a good position, she started reading the first paragraph of the page she’s reading.

It was really abnormal for having a break that lasts for an hour. It was usually only for twenty minutes. But today, their sensei told them to have a long break that lasts for an hour. When Takamina asked why, their senseni told her that everyone deserved a long break after an intense dance practice that went for hours. That, and the fact that he saw the members’ exhausted faces.

Everyone didn’t object and started to find some spots for them to rest. While everyone was make good use of their break by drinking a large amount of water and talking to other members, Haruna wanted to spend her break by peacfully reading her favorite novel.

Haruna tried to find a good and quiet place for her to read her book, but there were rarely any. Then she remembered that the dressing room was always empty. So that’s where she was now. And it was the best place to be alone at.

The air conditioner made a small noise as it cool the air around the dressing room. There was only silence and Haruna planned to keep it that way. She hummed a soft tune of her favorite English song. She never thought she would love Justin Timberlake’s voice and amazingly handsome looks. She fell in love with him after hearing his mainstream song on the radio.

Her eyes continued to read her book. The title of the book was seemingly interesting, though the content was far beyond what she had imagined. But, she didn’t regret buying this ‘erotic romance’ novel. It was certainly a good book, not that Haruna was some sort of perverted girl.

Speaking of a perverted girl, she wondered where Yuko was. The squirrel like girl was nowhere to be found. Usually she would be clinging onto Haruna during and after practice. But now, she wasn’t. Haruna felt a bit weird with no Yuko around.

'Where is she? Yuko should have been next to me once break started. I wonder where she is-'

"Nyan Nyan!"

'Speak of the devil.'

Haruna looked up from her book and saw the squirrel she had been thinking of coming into the dressing room and slamming the door behind her in the process. A toothy smile was plastered on her face as she went to Haruna, still in her training uniform and her curly brown hair in a ponytail. Haruna smiled and gave the ‘oshiri’ girl a small wave.

Yuko sat on an empty seat in front of Haruna, her toothy smile never left her face. The tall girl looked down, and saw what appeared to be a white plastic bag in the squirrel’s hand. This caught Haruna’s attention. She set the book down on her lap and sat up a little straight.

"Um, Yuko?" Haruna asked, her index finger pointing on the plastic bag. "Er, what’s in the bag?"

"Hm?" Yuko raised an eyebrow, confused on what the tall girl was saying. Until she looked down to her hands and finally realized what Haruna meant. "Oh, this! I bought us some ice cream for us to eat a while ago. Here!"

Yuko opened the plastic bag and took out a medium sized pink cup with a transparent plastic cover on top of it. Inside of it, was the ice cream. Pulling out a small spoon, she put the two items onto Haruna’s lap, just on top of her novel.

Even though she wanted to eat ice cream after practice and the fact that her throat was really dry, Haruna really wanted to continue her novel. As if the novel was more important in the current situation.

Haruna was unsure what to say. “Yuko… I don’t think I want to eat ice cream right now.”

The squirrel excited expression turned into a frown. “Why not?”

Haruna scratched the back of her neck nervously, still unsure of what to say next. She didn’t want to hurt her girlfriend’s feelings. They had been dating for a few months now, and Haruna knew what kind of things that might hurt Yuko’s little heart. So, she must be a bit careful to what she was about to say.

"Well, it’s just… I really want to continue reading my novel. It’s super interesting, I couldn’t go on a day without reading it," Haruna explained carefully. She placed the ice cream cup and spoon onto Yuko’s lap and ruffled her hair. "Maybe some other time, okay?"

Yuko’s frown never left her face and she looked at her girlfriend with sad, innocent eyes. “But… I bought two ice creams so that we could eat together. And it’s vanilla, your favorite!”

Haruna felt a twinge of guilt in her chest, but still continued to deny Yuko’s ice cream.

"Yuko, I really don’t want-"

"Pleaseeee, Nyan Nyan?" Yuko said softly with an innocent voice. Her eyes looked at Haruna pleadingly, her lips pouting and both of her hands folded together. Yuko knew Haruna’s weakness, one of them was her own pouting. Haruna thought it was so cute, she couldn’t say no to an inncoent face.

'Oh no, not her pouting. Why must she do it now?' Haruna thought, cursing in her mind. She tried so hard not give in most of the times, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Yuko's pouting was, in her opinion, really adorable and cute. Saying no to her with that pouting was like hurting a small bunny. Squirrel in this case. No matter how hard Haruna tried, she couldn't say no.

Haruna finally gave in, and she let out a sigh of defeat. She took her ice cream cup and spoon from Yuko’s lap, opened the plastic lid and took a spoonful of vanilla ice cream. Seeing this action, Yuko smiled smugly. Mission accomplished, she thought.

"I’m doing this because you forced me to," Haruna grumbled loudly tha Yuko was able to hear. Yuko giggled and went up to her girlfriend so that she could give her a peck on the cheek.

"Oh come on, Nyan Nyan. Just tell me that you couldn’t handle my cute pouting," Yuko said smugly.

Haruna’s cheeks flustered from slight embarassment. It was true. She couldn’t really handle her girlfriend’s pouting. Though she tried to deny it, it was the ugly truth.

"Shut up! And eat your ice cream. I thought we were supposed to eat together," Haruna said annoyingly. Without any objections, Yuko quickly took off the plastic lid and start eating the vanilla flavoured ice cream.

Haruna sighed and took the spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. In an instant, her dried mouth was now cold and refreshed from creamy vanilla-flavoured liquid. Haruna’s eyes widened and moabed in satisfaction as she enjoyed her vanilla ice cream.

"Oh my God! This is so good!" Haruna exclaimed excitedly, and she quickly took another spoonful of ice cream which she then ate it. She made another satisfied sound and scoop some more ice cream into her mouth.

The action made Yuko giggle. It was only moments that Haruna denied her ice cream. Now, she was enjoying every single scoop she took. Yuko shook her head and continued eating her own cup in silence.

As the squirrel ate her ice cream, she didn’t notice that her girlfriend was staring at her. Haruna didn’t know she was staring. Until she noticed Yuko’s lips. In every scoop she take, it seemed to mezmerized Haruna. As if Yuko was seductively eating her ice cream. Her soft pink lips licking the spoon slowly yet in a somehow sexy matter. Haruna couldn’t help but gawk at it. She couldn’t stop herself from doing it.

Her dirty thoughts were stopped when she suddenly felt a cool wet sensation on her tailbone. She looked down from the gawking fest, and her eyes widened when she realized that there was a big scoop of ice cream that slipped from her spoon. She let out a yelp of surprise, which caught Yuko’s attention.

When the squirrel noticed the big chunk of ice cream, she couldn’t surpassed a giggle. She couldn’t believe Haruna would be that clumsy. Haruna pouted and tried to find some tissue in her bag, but was stopped when she saw Yuko standing up.

"Next time, Nyan Nyan, try not to be clumsy again," Yuko said seductively. She slowly walked to Haruna and propped herself on Haruna’s lap. Haruna looked at girlfriend nervously, the squirrel’s eyes flashed her with a hungry glare full of lust. By this time, Haruna’s brain wasn’t functioning and her heartbeat became rapid.

Yuko’s hands slithered its way to the tall girl’s neck. Somehow the temperature around the room suddenly became hot as Yuko’s face was close to Haruna. The tall girl couldn’t say anything, as she was awestruck on what her girlfriend’s about to do.

"Here, let me clean that up," Yuko whispered into Haruna’s ear in a soft, seductive voice. Haruna shuddered at her voice, the amount of arousal she was getting was beyond measurements.

Yuko’s head lowered from the tall girl’s ear to her collarbone, where the chunk of vanilla ice cream was resting on. Licking her lips, she lowered her head ever so slowly. And when her lips was close to the ice cream, she began to slowly lick the vanilla-flavoured crean around the areas of the collarbone. Haruna couldn’t help but moan in pleasure as the feeling of her girlfriend’s tongue and ice cream across her collarbone began to make her shiver. She didn’t want the feeling to stop, and it didn’t.

Yuko’s tongue continued to lick around the tall girl’s collarbone proffesionally, even though there weren’t any ice cream left to lick on. She wanted to give her girlfriend some pleasure before starting the next step. This was only the beginning.

Once she though she had enough of the collarbone, Yuko stopped and raised her head to look at her girlfriend. Beeds of sweat were trickling down her forehead and her face shows signs of pleasure. Yuko grinned seductively.

Using only one hand while the other was still tangled to the tall girl’s neck, it slowly went its way to the ice cream in Haruna’s hand. Her finger took a large scoop of ice cream and brought it back to her. Seeing the amount of ice cream in her hands, she slowly smeared the cold cream onto Haruna’s neck. The tall girl’s breathing hitched as she felt the cool cream came in contact with her neck. Yuko began to smear it around the sides and the front, her heartbeat at the same speed as Haruna’s.

Once she was done, she instantly began licking the smeared cream around Haruna’s neck. The tall girl gasped and moaned in intense pleasure as her girlfriend’s tongue worked its magic on her neck.

Loosening the grip of her ice cream, the cup fell to the floor. Tiny bits of ice cream were scattered.

"Y-Yuko…" Haruna could only moan the name of the girl who was doing a very good job on her work. She nearly screamed out loud when she felt Yuko biting the side of her neck softly.

"Shhh…" Yuko laid a finger on her Haruna’s lips. Their eyes met in an intense gaze. Both of them knew they wanted this. Both of them knew they the lust and hunger in one another’s eyes. They needed this. And there’s no turning back now.

"Let me do the pleasuring. Just relax and enjoy the ride," Yuko said in deep yet sexy voice. It intoxicated Haruna. And before she knew it, Yuko’s lips met hers.

Haruna could taste the vanilla-flavoured cream on her girlfriend’s mouth. She closed her eyes and pulled her girlfriend’s body closer to her, their lips never departing. The lust, the love, the hunger for one another was felt. They could only hope that no one will not interrupt them in their private time.

Yuko’s tongue begged for entrance, and the tall girl accepted it. Their tongues met and fought for dominance. Haruna could taste the ice cream even more as her saliva collide with Yuko’s. The tall girl moaned loudly as they continued their deep kissing.

Haruna’s hands lowered down and started slowly pulling Yuko’s shirt upwards.

Slowly…

Slowly…

Suddenly there was a camera flash.

"Yes! Finally caught you two red handed!"

The two lovers opened their eyes in shock as they heard a familiar voice coming from the door. They turned their heads towards the source of the voice.

There stood Watanabe Mayu, camera in her hand while the other hand was resting on her hip. She looked at them with a smirk, planning something evil in her mind. After months of trying to find some proof of their private times, she has finally caught them in the middle of it. She had planned a lot of things to tell this to every member in the group.

"Mayu, get over here and delete the photo!" Yuko said angrily, leaving Haruna’s lap and walked towards the cyborg girl. But that doesn’t scare Mayu one bit.

"Not if until you catch me first!" The cyborg exclaimed, and started running away from the dressing roon, her laughter echoing through the halls.

"What the- Mayu! Get back here right now!" Yuko shouted, and ran out of the room so that she could chase after the cyborg girl who has their picture that if revealed to all members, she and Haruna will be in so much trouble.

Haruna could only froze in her place as she tried to recall what had happened. She had been caught having one of her private times with Yuko. And now, Mayu has the picture for evidence or proof of their affair…

She let out a soft chuckle, thinking of what Yuko might after she catches Mayu.

She tidy her clothes and cleaned her ice cream fell to the floor. Once she was finished, she threw the tissues and ice cream cup to the nearby trash bin. Grabbing her book and put it in her bag, she walked out of the dressing with a small smile plastered on her face.

She couldn’t wait to see what Yuko might be doing to Mayu once she catches the cyborg girl.

Also not forgetting one thing.

'Me and Yuko should definitely eat ice cream more often.'

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Ice Cream (Kojiyuu)
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »
this is your first kojiyuu fanfic.... you're excited....
BUT WE'RE MORE EXCITED!!  :drool: :w00t: :lol:
i dont know what to say but this fic is really GREATTTTT!!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:  :twothumbs
you should write many kojiyuu fics you're a good writer!
and i love the title, the plot and the story!!  :love: :love: :lol:
please write more!! :bow: :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Ice Cream (Kojiyuu)
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 01:14:51 PM »
I agree with Tam_atsu. We're very excited! :w00t:
I loved the way you built up the tension, only to have Mayu ruin the moment. :nervous
You really ought to write more KojiYuu OS. Actually, I enjoy WMatsui stories too. Hope to read more stories soon!

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Ever Enough (Part One)
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 08:33:19 PM »
what happen to minami  :shocked

pls update the "ever enough"  :cry:

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Hey guys!  :deco:

I'm back with part two!  :twothumbs

Don't worry, this won't be the last part. The ending will be in the next one so stay tuned!

So anyways, enjoy!

-------

Ever Enough (Part Two)

'Atsuko… Something happened to Minami.'

I felt time stopped as the words flew out of Sae’s mouth. My heartbeat turned rapid. I felt my legs began to weakened, and I slowly sunk down to the floor. Just by hearing her voice in a very worried tone made it conpletely obvious that something to Minami. My Minami. I was speechless, as I don’t know how to respond.

My grip on the phone tightened as I tried to spoke out a word.

But it only came out with a stutter.

"W-what happened…?" My voice was quiet and breathy but it was audible for Sae to hear.

"Minami, she…" I heard her voice stopped for a while and a sniff was heard. Had she been crying? "She passed out during practice last week. I don’t even know why. She was healthy and in good shape before. Our sensei quickly called the ambulance and they took her away to the hospital…"

As Sae began to explain what happened, her voice turned into echoes from every word she said. I felt my grip on the phone loosened, and eventually, the device left my hand and fell to the cold wodden floor.

I felt my eyes getting misty, as I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I tried hard to not let them fall, but I couldn’t. They left my eyes and trickled down my cheek. My visiob turned blurry and the sounds from the television faded away. A small ache revealed itself from my heart.

Minami… What happened to you?

Sae’s voice was calling out my name from my phone, but I didn’t bother pick it up. It eventually stopped and I knew that she hanged up.

I never been this shock in my entirel life.

My hands covered my face as I began to silently sob my heart out. It was too much. It was too much to handle. Minami was in the hospital for an unknown reason, but because of passing out. There were no reasons why she fell unconscious. I want to ask Sae again, but I knew she wouldn’t know. I bet everyone wouldn’t know. I need to know. This was Minami we’re talking about

I imagined her in a hospital bed, the color of her face drained out from her. Pale skin, steady breathing, eyes still closed. In a white hospital gown.

"Why…"

When I spoke, my voice was soft and weak. I sniffed.

"Why did I even leave her…?"

~~~

Sae texted me which hospital she was in and what room number she was staying after my small breakdown. Reading her text made me feel a bit better. She had told me what I need to know without me even asking her. I replied her with a thank you. I started getting ready to go to the hospital and nervousness started to build up from my chest. It had been a long time since I had last saw Minami. And I really didn’t know what I would expect from her. I didn’t know what kind of reaction she will pulled off when I visit her. Shock? Anger? I didn’t know.

After I finished changing my clothes, I checked the time on my wrist watch. 3 pm.

I went downstairs out of my room and calledbin a taxi to pick me up and take me to the hospital Minami was in. It shortly arrived five minutes later, and I walked out of my house. I locked it from the outside and quickly ran to the taxi which was waiting for me. The driver greeted me warmly once I came in and sat on the back. I told him the hospital where I must go to, and we were on the way.

Thankfully the trip from my house to my destination was in a short amount of time. I paid the taxi driver and thanked him, then quickly got out of the taxi. I turned around and gaze at the large building. It was 20 stories high with a large amount of windows. The name of the hospital was build on top of the building in large fonts. I took a deep breath and sigh. Here I come, Minami.

I walked in the lobby and the sterile atmosphere embraced me. All around doctors and nurses walked back and forth to elevators and operating rooms. They must be trying to help or at least save a life from possible illness and accidents. Patients who were young and old sat on their wheelchairs, acconpanied by a family member or a nurse. I saw an old man silently crying while holding a boquet of flowers. I frowned. His wife must have died.

I walked towards the reception desk and saw the receptionist. A young girl, in her mid twenties, wearing a white coat and a long black skirt. She looked up from the computer and flashed a warm smile towards me.

"Good afternoon, miss. How may I help you?" The receptionist said with a soft voice and a small bow.

I gave her a small smile and a nod. “I’m looking for my friend, Takahashi Minami. Could you tell me what room she’s in?” She nodded her head and sat down on her chair as she started typing something onto the computer. There was a small pause before the receptionist spoke up.

"Ah, here it is. Takahashi Minami, she is in room 10E on the tenth floor. Is there anything you want to ask?" The receptionist asked. I shook my head left and right.

"No. Thank you very much for your help," I thanked her with a small bow. She gave me a warm smile and showed me the way to the elevator. I thanked her once again, and made my way to the elevator. I presses the up button and the elevator door instantly opened. I walked in, pressed the button that showed the number 10, and closed the door.

Nervousness crept up in my chest as the elevator took me upwards to the tenth floor. I didn’t know how she was going to react when she saw me. I really didn’t know. But I have to be prepared.

The elevator bell rang as the door opened, revealing the tenth floor.

I went out of the elevator and quickly began to search for Minami’s room. Luckily it was close to the elevators.

I stopped in front of her room that was labeled ‘10E’ on the top of the door. I was really nervous. There’s no doubt about that. My right hand reached towards the door knob, but it stopped midway. I gulped, my nervousness increasing. This was now or never. My hand clutched on the door knob, and turned it.

The door made a small squeak as I slowly opened it. I quietly walked in the room and closed the door softly, making a soft click. I turned around.

I felt the tears of happiness forming in my eyes.

Minami… She was okay. Her figure was laying down on the white hospital bed, her eyes fixiated on a book she’s reading in her hands. Half of her body was covered by a white blanket, but it was clear she was wearing a hospital gown. Her curly brown hair was in a mess, but it made her even more cute. Her skin was almost as pale as snow. I guess she didn’t heard me came into the room, because she was still reading her book.

Tears were trickling down my face and it fell onto the sterile floor. Minami was there, safe and sound. As if she was healthy the whole time.

"Minami…"

My voice came out a loud whisper, and with that, she looked up from her book. Her calm expression turned into shock as she looked at me. Our eyes met in a powerful gaze, and we stayes silent. Her hand laid the book down on the blanket, her eyes never leaving mine for a second. She slowly raised up from her laying position and sat right up on the bed.

"A-Atsuko…"

Her voice. It was soft and weak. I missed her voice. So, so much. It brings back nosltagic times in the past. All of the good memories were coming back to me. The tears that I tried to hold back My legs began to move, and they started to run. I ran up towards her and enveloped her in the most tight embrace I could ever give to someone.

And then, I broke down.

My warm tears started spilling on her hospital gown. But I didn’t care. Minami was alright and in my arms, and that’s all it matters. My sobs began to grew louder, and it continued to echo around the room. I didn’t feel any contact from her until her arms slowly wrapped themselves onto my back and tightened the embrace. Her hand began to caress my long hair and though her voice was weak, she tried to calm me down.

"It’s okay, Atsuko. I’m okay."

I didn’t reply. I continued to sob loudly in the embrace. Her other hand began to rub my back as Minami tried to calm me down.

Minami… It has been so long…

~~~

"How’s your career, Acchan?"

We were drinking tea after our first meeting and embrace in over a year. When Minami was able to calm me down, she called the nurse to bring us some tea for us to drink. The nurse, looking like she was in her mid twenties, came back not too long with a warm smile. We thanked her and before she left the room, she told us if we need anything else, we can call her.

I even asked what was her name. Sakura, she replied in a soft voice. When I complimented her on how the name really suits her, she blushed deeply and bowed slightly before leaving the room.

We drank the tea in silence. It was awkward, to be honest. And I really wanted either one of us to spark up a conversation. After a good couple of minutes in complete silence, Minami finally asked me a question.

I took a sip of my tea, and put it gently on the small table next to Minami’s bed. “It’s been pretty good so far. A lot of people are asking me to sign up for movies and dramas. I even gained a lot of fans! It’s been a really good career for me!”

Seeing my bright attitude, Minami giggled and sighed. “That’s good to hear…”

Hearing her voice still weak, I felt a twinge of guilt in my chest. I couldn’t help but feel guilty for leaving her alone in AKB. I was her only closest and best friend among others. And I knew that things were different without me being the ace of the group.

"Um, how about you, Minami? How’s AKB doing with you being the leader?" I asked her before taking a sip of my tea.

She took a deep breath and sighed. “It’s been really good. Training’s more intense, lots of events to participate with, lots of fans. It’s… been going great for AKB.”

Noticing her sad expression, I asked again. “You don’t seemed happy about it.”

There was a long pause from Minami until she spoke.

"Acchan… do I fit the roll of being the leader of the group?"

I was really taken aback from the sudden question. She never asked or even doubt her own position before. So I knew there was something bothering her.

I scooted closer to her bed and took her hand. It was cold, there was no sign of warmth. This made me even feel worried about her condition. Was she really that sick?

"Of course, Minami. With your bright personality and good teamwork, AKB will get through whatever obstacles alobg the way!" I said reasurringly, giving her hand a squeeze. She looked at her hand and back at me, giving me a sad smile. She squeezed my hand slightly and sighed.

"Thanks, Acchan. It’s just…" She bit her lip as if hesitant to continue, but she still did. "I had been thinking of graduating from AKB. You know, I feel as if no one doesn’t really see me as a leader. I feel as if they only see me as another member. And I’m beginning to doubt my own position too…"

She stopped when she felt the tears forming in her eyes. I frowned slightly. Seeing her like this made my heart ache. She was my best friend and the only person that I had been close to, and hearing hef saying that she wanted to graduate made me somehow angry. Her being a leader fits really well, how could she even say that to herself?

I gave her hand a tight squeeze and wiped away her tears with my other hand.

"Minami, don’t say that to yourself. You are a great leader, and don’t ever doubt that. And if other members think like that, don’t listen to them. They might be jealous of you being the leader and couldn’t see the true leader within you. Everyone has a purpose, and if your purpose is leading AKB, then stick to that purpose and try your every best to accomplish it."

Minami was really shocked and speechless. She couldn’t believe I would ever say that to her. What I said about her was all true. She shouldn’t think like that. It would only weakened her fate of being a true leader.

"Minami… Thank you. I really don’t know what to say…" I remembered that line years ago on our first day meeting each other. Such good memories.

I smiled and chuckled. “You’re welcome. It’s the least I could do for my midget.”

She pouted when I called her a midget, and yank her hand off of mine and crossed her arms around her chest. “Mou, Acchan! I thought you would never call me that again!”

She was really cute when she’s pouting. I couldn’t help but giggle and ruffle her hair a bit.

"Of course I won’t. You are my midget, after all."

I laughed out loud when Minami’s cheeks flustered in embarassment.

We continued to talk about other things; family, friends, secret celebrity crushes. It felt like the old days. Where Minami and I just talk about random things for hours. It really takes me back. So much nostalgia was happening in my head.

But time has its limits and eventually, it was time for me to go home.

Sakura, the nurse from before, knocked and came in the room right in the middle of a conversation about Yuko and Kojiharu’s secret relationship.

"Um, I’m really sorry to interrupt but it’s time for Maeda-san to go home."

I frowned and turned my head towards Minami. She had a sad expression on her face. She doesn’t want me to go home either.

Before I could get up, Sakura’s voice interrupted.

"But… I might tell the doctor that Maeda-san is a family member. That way, you could stay with Takamina-san."

I smiled widely and bowed slightly to the kind nurse. I never knew she would be that generous.

"Thank you so much, Sakura-chan. I owe you big time!"

The nurse blushed. “Y-you’re welcome, Maeda-san.”

"Please, call me Atsuko or even Acchan. Calling me Maeda-san makes me feel old."

She nodded her head and smiked shyly. “Very well… Acchan.”

~~~

"Ah, Mrs. Takahashi and Mrs. Maeda. Please, have a seat."

Minami’s doctor called us both about something important. It has been almost two weeks since my visit. I had been staying in the hospital for quite some time. Even though I always had a busy schedule, I still managed to try to stay with Minami. When I visit, we would engage in a long conversation while watching some television. Minami got to see my appearances in dramas and movies, even in talk shows and the news. Every time I appeared or my name was spoken, Minami woukd go on and on about how I was growing more popular. So far, it has been a good two weeks.

Though to be honest, I was nervous on what the doctor’s going to say.

Minami and I sat next to each other, sitting in two large comfortable chairs. I was really nervous. Hopefully the doctor won’t give us any bad news.

"So how have you been doing, Minami? Has your condition gone well in the past week?" The doctor said, pulling out a pen and a sheet, readying himself to write down on the sheet. I looked at his features. In his late fifties, grey hair, dark brown eyes. He looked a bit old to be a doctor, in my opinion. But I knew he was a professional.

"Well… I still have cold sweat every night. And whenever I try to move, my bone starts to ache. I often started bleeding from my nose every now and then, and sometimes woulf get real painful headaches," Minami explained all the various symptoms she was having. Wait… symptoms?

The doctor nodded and wrote something in the sheet of paper below him. He put the pen down after he was finished, and began to search through the pile of binders and folders next to him. It took a moment to find the folder he was looking for. It was labeled ‘Symptoms of Severe Illness’. I gulped. My nervousness was taking its toll on me.

He opened the folder and began flipping the pages. It took a while before he stopped at one page in the middle. He began looking back the previous sheet and back to the folder. He began to read the so-called ‘symptoms’ under his breath as he continued looking back and forth to the sheet and folder

His expression turned to worry, and he sat back onto his chair. He sighed. “I knew it…” He muttered silently, but was audible for me to hear it.

"Knew what, doctor?" I asked.

He sat straight up on his seat, and took of his glasses. He took a deep breath and spoke.

"Minami… do you have any family members who died of any type of severe illness?"

Now this was getting really suspicious. First he asked about her condition, now he asked about her family? Who died of any severe illness? I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I had a bad feeling about this.

I turned to Minami, who had this worried expresion the same as the doctor.

"Well, my grandfather died because of cancer. And my uncle also died of the same cancer. But I never knew what kind of cancer they suffered from," Minami explained.

The doctor nodded and messaged his forehead. He let out a deep sigh.

"Doctor, what’s going on?" I asked in a very worried tone. My hand searched from Minami’s, and when I finally did, I took it. I squeezed it tightly, Minami doing the same.

He looked at both of us and put on his glasses. He sighed once again.

"Minami, I believe…"

The doctor was speechless himself. And I was preparing for the worse.

"I believe… I believe, you have leukemia…"

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
ehhhh!minami is sick....
And its leukemia :panic:
This is getting more and more interesting!
Omg i cant wait to read the next part
I hope minami will not die *finger cross*
I want my atsumina to be happy *sigh
Please update soon :on gay:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
W-What?! My Minami have a Leukemia?!
-The hell that was a cancer!!! Omg!! *panic*
-Maaan...Pass down from her grandpa and uncle eh?
-Yeah, maybe...How will this go on...Part 3 is the last one right??
-I'm worried what kind of ending will await us...
-...Await us when we're awaiting or expecting for a better ending...

>Anyway, hope you update the next part...Will be waiting for the next new OS if there is!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
What.... No.... Minami had leukaemia

What's happening to Atsumina next?

Poor Atsuko and Minami....

Can't wait to see what happen next

Thank you for the update...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Ah, Mrs. Takahashi and Mrs. Maeda"

Is this a mistake :nervous?

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
"Ah, Mrs. Takahashi and Mrs. Maeda"

Is this a mistake :nervous?

Haha I guess so  :nervous

I was going to type Maeda and Takahashi-san, but i thought it was wrong :P

I'm sorry for the mistake!

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Takaminaaaaa...  :bleed eyes:

What will happen next??

Update soon please...  :bow:

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Feel Again (WMatsui OS)
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »
Hey hey hey! I'm back!  :yossi:  :cow:

I wanted to post this WMatsui OS I just posted in Tumblr a few minutes ago since a lot of people like it. So I want to hear your opinions as well! :)

I hope you guys like this! This song is inspired by the song Feel Again by OneRepublic.  :deco:

-------

Feel Again (WMatsui)

"Rena-chan, can you help me with this one?"

My ears perked up from the voice of the younger girl beside me. My hand stopped writing on my notebook and I looked up to see what she wanted me to help with now. Her pink pen was pointing at a question which shows a geometry equation.

I smiled. It was quite easy for me to answer it, but for Jurina it wasn’t a piece of cake.

I took the paper from her and showed her the steps. “It’s really easy. All you have to do is just do these steps.” I write down the process of finding the correct answer as I felt Jurina’s eyes looking down at me with a serious and focused expression.

When I finally finished, I turned to at Jurina. “Do you understand now?”

She looked at my steps for a few seconds and muttering it under her breath. Her mouth formed an ‘o’ shape until she finally understood on what I was trying to show her.

"Oh! I get it now! Thank you Rena-chan!" She exclaimed, giving me a bright smile that showed her dimples. I never said this to her in person, but my heart often fluttered when I saw her dimples. I don’t know why, it just does. Her appearance matched the ones of an adult, but her personality was as similar to a middle school girl despite the fact that she was in her second year of high school.

I giggled at her active personality, and smiled as my hand reached towards her head so that I could soft pat it as if she was a young child. Her eyes were now focused now on her homework, her hand writing down the answers while still wearing her cat-like smile.

I was very grateful to have her in my life.

I had never been this close to anyone before besides my parents. To be honest, I never get to have any friends during my whole life. I was always very close to my family because I had a strong bond with my whole family members. My mom, dad, cousins, grandparents. I had always been very close to them since I was young and because of that, I never get to socialize with other people.

No one even seemed to notice me in school, even though I had been there for a few years and a lot of teachers noticed me because of my good grades and princess-like attitude.

I had tried everything to make some friends. I tried being nice to the students, but they still ignored me. I tried to join some clubs just to interact with some students, but it didn’t either. Somehow my shyness and nervousness stopped me from getting friends. And it’s very irritating.

Besides the shy and introverted behavior, most of the school knows about my incident. I don’t really remember what happened, though. I was taking some notes from my locker when a group of boys came and made fun of me. I was really annoyed at them but I kept silent. After that, nothing. The last thing I knew was seeing the leader on the ground, his nose all bloody and his right eye bruised. That was the last thing I remembered before I black out.

After the incident, the students might sometimes call me Gekikara, saying that I acted like a psychopath whenever I go into that mode. I don’t know if it was true or not. I tried to ignore it, though the teasing continued for the rest of my first year of high school.

Until… Jurina came.

I don’t know how to describe her when I saw her for the first time. Short hair, dark orbs that shimmered with excitement, her smile and dimples. It was the only thing I could describe her. I still remembered her introduction once the teacher told her to introduce herself,

"Hi! I’m Matsui Jurina, and I hope I could to be friends with all of you. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!"

I never seen anyone so cheery in my whole life as a teenager.

Of course, I thought that she was one of the popular type and thought to myself there was no way I could ever be friends with her. So, I didn’t do anything.

But when the bell rang signaling the start of lunch, as I was packing my books from my desk into my bag, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and noticed it was Jurina.

"Hi! I’m sorry I didn’t recognized you in class. What’s your name?" Jurina said in a cheery and childish voice.

Being the shy girl I was, I replied back with a stutter. “Um… M-Matsui Rena… I-It’s nice to m-meet you…” I sounded really ridiculous, to be honest.

"Ah, you’re one of those shy ones, huh? It’s okay, I like cute and shy girls!" Jurina exclaimed, flashing me her smile which also showed her dimples. I felt my cheeks burning up, and my gaze turned to look down on my feet. I was really embarassed and didn’t expexted her to say something like that even though we just met.

"Whoa, Rena-chan you’re face is all red. Are you feeling sick?" Jurina gasped, looking a bit worried and she laid her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. The action only made me blush even more. "You’re not burning up, but your face is still red. Do you want me to take you to the clinic?"

I immediately shook my head vigirously. “No, I’m not sick… It’s just…”

"It’s just what, Rena-chan?" Jurina raised an eyebrow.

"It’s just… I never heard anyone calling me cute before…" I said in a low and soft voice. Jurina seemed to be surprised from what I just said.

"Eh? Really?" Jurina asked, surprised. "Well, I think everyone is blind. I think Rena-chan is the cutest girl I’ve ever seen!"

That only made me blush even harder than usual.

"T-thank you…"

"Hey, do you want to have lunch with me?" Jurina asked me with pleading eyes.

"Um… I’m not sure…"

"Please, Rena-chan?" She took my hand. I felt an electrical current shot up through my arm once our hands touched. My heart skipped a beat. I was still blushing. I don’t know what was this girl doing to me. But… It felt good.

I couldn’t resist her puppy eyes. I sighed and gave her a weak smile. I nodded my head. “Okay…”

Jurina smiled and giggled. She turned and ran out of the classroom, pulling me with her. “Alright, let’s go!”

And for the very first time in my whole life… I finally made a friend.

~~~

"Ne Rena-chan, thank you for helping me finish my math homework. I don’t know if I could finish it without your help."

We were walking along the street where my house was. It was nearing night time, the sun was settling down into the horizon, creating a maginificent sunset. It was a beautiful sight to see but my eyes kept glancing at Jurina the whole time.

I don’t know what made her so special and what made me want to treasure her.

Maybe she was the reason I could feel what it’s like to have a friend. The reason that I left the darkness and into the light. The reason to know what love was. The reason why I could finally open up to other people.

She did everything that helped me feel. To know what it’s like to feel to have someone as close as her.

That was why I am grateful to have her in my life. Because she helped me get up from the ground and show me things I never knew existed.

I really do treasure her.

I looked at her and gave her my sweetest smile. Giggling, I softly patted her head.

"You’re very welcome. It’s the least I could do for my Jurina," I said unconsciously. Once I realized what I just said, I bowed my head down and blushed violently. Oh no, why did I just said? I didn’t know what I was thinking.

I heard Jurina replying in a stuttering voice.

"T-thank you, Rena-chan."

I was too busy blushing that I didn’t notice we reaches my house. It wasn’t that big but not too small either. A simple, two story house that has a minimalistic look to it. In front of the house was a small garden, which my mom made a few years ago. She loved all kinds of flowers and everyday, she would plant different types in each area. It was safe to say to call this place ‘home’.

"Well here we are," I said, turning to Jurina. "I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then, Jurina." I said, giving her a smile before turning my body to walk towards the small gate. Before I could even touched the gate, I felt her hand on my arm.

"Wait, Rena-chan."

I turned around and face Jurina. “Yes? What is it Jurina?”

She bit her lip nervously and looked down at her feet. Both of her feet shuffled a bit, feeling uncomfortable.

"Ano… I have something to tell you…"

"Oh. Okay, what is it then?" I asked, slightly curious.

I was expecting something simple or maybe just a reminder of something I don’t know of. But Jurina was really nervous about this. I seriously don’t know so I waited patiently for her to say what she was going to say.

Until…

"I love you…"

"Eh?" I really wasn’t expecting that.

"I… love you, Rena-chan. I really do. Ever since the first day, I felt this sort of attraction towards you. It took me a week or so to figure out that I love you. I never felt this to anyone before, and since you are my first, I thought it would be best if I tell you after we get to know each other even better."

I was really shocked. I didn’t expect the hyperactive, kissing monster Jurina to be this nervous and shy. Her confession was so sudden and it took me back in surprise. I never knew she took fancy towards me.

But then, it hit me.

The reason why I want to treasure her, the reason why I want her to be closer to me than anyone else, the reason why I get jealous whenever she flirts with other boys or girls. I love her. As more than a sister and friend.

She was the first love I tried to reach out after so many failed attempts. She was my first friend. She was first at everything. She helped me.

And now here she was, confessing her love towards me face to face. I never felt so happy in my whole life.

My lips tilted to form a warm smile. I walked up in front of her, which made her raise her head. I felt her body froze as I leaned in closer to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

I looked at her reaction. I couldn’t really describe it. Eyes widened, lips apart. It was so hard for me to hold back my laughter.

I giggled. “Mou Jurina, you’re so cute when you’re surprised.”

Jurina snapped out of her thoughts. “So does this mean…”

"Yes. We are a couple now," I said, showing her my sweet smile. I was so happy on the inside. I resist the temptation to just pull her closer to me and capture her soft lips into a passionate kiss that might last for a long time. I want to do that, but we were outside and neighbors or people walking across the street might see us. So I resist the temptation.

Before I knew it, I was pulled into the most tight embrace I had ever felt.

I heard Jurina squealing in happiness after I returned the feelings and offcially announced us a couple. I sighed and smiled to myself, returning the hug. I promised to treasure Jurina until the day I will take my last breath on Earth.

"Thank you so much, Rena-chan~" I heard Jurina squealed in my chest, still in our embrace.

I chuckled slightly, her body so close to mine made my heart feel warm. I planted a kiss on her head and tightened the hug.

"You’re welcome… my sweet Jurina," I happily said, finally feeling a strange sense of peace with her close to me. Oh how I wanted this to never end.

Thank you so much, Jurina.

Because of you, I can feel again.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 10:43:45 PM »
I love happy endings. Especially with these two. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 04:48:04 AM »
Waw....... It's really nice fanfic........
But,,a Little fast......
But,, :thumbup :thumbup

Good.... :twothumbs

WMATSUI Forever

My Fancfiction.....
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36106.0
Please read and Please Give me your comment..... :wub: :nervous
 :bingo:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 05:05:45 AM »
im gonna die for diabetes... thanx

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Koyote - Play