JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! 5th generation member audition thread  (Read 41134 times)

Offline Hyua

Re: The Idoling!!! 5th generation member audition thread
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2012, 03:43:43 PM »
I vote for Iseki, but for me, it's not "pity voting" :P, it's "trust voting" for her :twothumbs.
 :lol:
We now can only wait the result, and hope that it'll the best result for Idoling!!!.
I hope Iseki get through, it'll be fun to see her growing in Idoling!!!.
(with that, my vote and other Iseki Risa's fansama vote will not be waste)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:35:02 PM by Hyua »

Offline Inferno

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »
Sure guys, but being cute is only a part of it. Bunch of people think that girls like Yuna Ito or Manami Nomoto are very cute too (In my opinion both of them are quite unattractive). But does that make them the awesomest Idoling members or greatest entertainers ever? Not really. They don't have what it takes. Those kind of fillers will drag Idoling down, not up.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:29:24 PM by Inferno »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
Sure guys, but being cute is only a part of it. Bunch of people think that girls like Yuna Ito or Manami Nomoto are very cute too (In my opinion both of them are very unattractive). But does that make them the awesomest Idoling members or greatest entertainers ever? Not really. They don't have what it takes. Those kind of fillers will drag Idoling down, not up.

I don't really like Manami (or Yuna) either, but which 4th gen member has the most IV's ? Yep, Nomoto Manami has 4 dvd's out already. Okay, she doesn't have much else than that, but it's part of an idol's job and most idols don't get further than just releasing dvds anyway.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2012, 10:16:52 AM »
I don't like Iseki either but bashing her now is just useless. The voting is over for a black campaign :lol:
Let's just wait and pray.

I'm TV show lover anyway so as long as it's funny for the show, I could careless.
新たな弄り方が生まれるかもしれない :)

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2012, 11:31:27 AM »
I didn't vote for Iseki, but I can see why some people would. Some of the fascination with idols consists in their transformation from ordinary girls to superstars and to some fans this aspect might be more important than being a skilled dancer/singer/entertainer right from the start. In other words, the motivation to vote for her might not be what she is now but what she might grow to become.

Also, a pity vote is still a vote and I think people realize that. I'm sure that those who gave Iseki a vote could at least warm up to the idea of her being in Idoling!!!.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »

I don't really like Manami (or Yuna) either, but which 4th gen member has the most IV's ? Yep, Nomoto Manami has 4 dvd's out already. Okay, she doesn't have much else than that, but it's part of an idol's job and most idols don't get further than just releasing dvds anyway.

Manami is following the Suu-chan and Serina route for sure. Suu-chan and Serina are monsters with IVs...

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
I correct myself, Nomoto Manami has 5 dvds, not 4. The 5th one gets released next month. (should've checked first  XD)
Yeah, especially Suu-chan, it's almost difficult to keep up, every few months a new one pops up  :lol:

Back on topic:
I have voted for Iseki as well, and a vote is a vote, I know that very well. But then again, these are just the votes from us foreigners and how we think about her.
But how much support does she get from the Japanese fans? How were the reactions on 2ch for her?
She didn't have the most followers on Imatsubu, actually being 3rd last (but still not last).

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2012, 04:51:55 PM »
2ch citizen mostly said Iseki is just too desperate appealing that she is a fan of Idoling!!! means she doesn't have any other thing to be proud of. Meanwhile her strongest rival, Kiyoko, is simply just rich girl. Surprisingly(or not), no one talk about Tanaka even though she and Yanaka are the best dancers out of 15 finalists.

Summary from spying 2ch(about 3000-4000 posts a day)
エロ: Kaneko, Matsumoto, Yanaka
スーパーエース: Tamagawa
優等生: Kawakami, Takahashi

Most popular roaster:
#27 Ishida Karen
#28 Kawakami Manami
#29 Tamagawa Ramu
#30 Takahashi Kurumi
#31 Takami Nao
#32 Iseki Risa/Kiyoko Reia
#33 Yanaka Yuisa

It's just 2ch anyway. The reality is different.
Someone did 260 votes for Takahashi, Kiyoko bought/given 250 copies of the CD, 800 copies bought by a certain agency, etc.
The vote is not in real time so decision is in the hand of Kadosawa P, no matter how much you bought the CD.

Offline samhuileo

• ecchi
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
pretty detail! i love this place!

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2012, 01:15:57 PM »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
^chocole has been converted in Idoling!!! sub unit.  obviously :shocked
well, we cant do anything respect this,  28go and 30go welcome to idoling!

kaede got older :lol: . loli substitution  :angry:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:42:15 PM by relaxershippuden »

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2012, 03:54:18 PM »
Well, Chocole duo getting in was pretty much expected, but I find it very odd that they only picked 4 of them because it seemed to me that the level of competition was much higher this time compared to the 4th.

Obviously no one can say it for sure how 5th gen. is going to turn out for a while but I can't help but feel that they have missed the boat, I have seen Ishida Karen interact with the other Box members like Yuuna and Maipuru on other shows and she just doesn't have the Idoling vibe. And the other girl Kiyoku, wow, I'm just speechless as to why they picked her. I really hope she proves me wrong, she has a lot of proving to do not just to myself but to other fans who share my sentiments, and there are many of them.

I mean there are still enough redeeming qualities about Idoling that I would still remain as a fan, but something about Idoling the purist that it once was simply died today due to the whole power-play by the Watanabe agency that completely shut out Lepros girls from getting a real shot, among others.

I do like Kurumin, but as a whole I just can't get too excited about 5th gen. at all. I really hope this doesn't turn out as bad as I think it has.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2012, 05:40:10 PM »
Ok, I guess. I have a feeling that they will whoop 4th gen members asses anyway. Though I would've replaced Reia Kiyoku with Yuisa Yanaka and (maybe) Kurumi Takahashi with Rikako Oya.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
2012.03.03 5th gen. Meet & Greet

So, I met and greeted with the new members today. Due to circumstances I got 3 extra tickets from hellguard so I had 6 tickets I got to spend freely between 15:00~18:30. Well, in reality I only had time until 17:00 because of another event afterwards.

By the way, Kaorun also had her handshake event which started at 11 so we could see her running forth and back from time to time. lol. The reason for that is because she suddenly got sick around the 2/11-12 event so they had to reschedule it. I wasn't expecting there to be that many fans for her today, but apparently she even worked overtime because people were still holding a bunch of tickets.

Anyway, basically they were lined up in order of numbers in front of a table and you got to walk up to them and receive their name cards plus 15-20 seconds of chatting, and shaking their hands and high-fiving wasn't allowed. After about 30 minutes the staff realized this was taking waaaaaaaaaaay too long so after the first session (15:00-16:00) we got less time, about 10 seconds, but it just went downhill from there. I think they started pushing at 5 seconds at one point. lol

First impression of the newbies:

Kurumin: Hadn't seen her in about 2 months so it was quite a relief to know she's still awesomely cute. Plus she did her bird impersonation for me. :P She was wearing shorts, her numbering shirt and a pink zip hoodie. For references her color is the same pink as Kaede's numbering shirt.

Karen: I was originally planning on voting for her but changed to Ooya instead, so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in terms of former Love Berry models. lol. I actually cringed a little when I heard her voice in person. Karen and Amimi are both husky, but the levels are different. Funny thing is I got used to it around the 3rd time or so. :lol: She was wearing the same kind of clothes as Kurumin, except she has a lighter pink (Ookawa) and she matched her zip hoodie with it.

Ramu: Two long months and she still remembers my face and name. I just had to buy her shirt. :pimp: Unfortunately it's in lime green that I don't really like (see below). Ramu-tan was wearing shorts and a white zip hoodie with a skull on the back. lol

Reia/Leia: You could tell how nervous she was meeting with a lot of unknown people (read: old men and a few girls). :P Not sure how I feel about her right now, but she has the least experience after all so it can turn out either way. :lol: Her numbering shirt color is yellow (Fonchi) and she was the only one wearing a skirt!

Extra focus on Karen's card because she has nice writing. lol

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2012, 04:08:34 AM »
http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/idoling-welcomes-4-new-members-into-the-group/
Reia's case is just like Ojima all over again for me, Not fond of them. I just hope Reia can change my sentiment, unlike Ojima  :doh:

BTW, congratulations girls!!  :twothumbs

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2012, 05:04:12 PM »
Still haven't found the full version, but here are parts of the 5th generation announcement and debut live.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2012, 04:19:41 AM »
Oh S**t!! Karen Ishida too cute for me!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: My eyes on her always!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
I think she will be a future ace for Idoling!!! 
Sorry for OOT  :roll:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2012, 12:39:40 AM »
I don't know about future ace thing, Karen has a husky voice, not as bad as Kikuchi, but that doesn't bode well for her singing.

If you can't sing in Idoling, you never become an ace.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »
Say what? Majority of idoling members really can't sing that well. Hitomi Sakai, Ami Kikuchi, Ai Okawa, Nao Asahi and Yurika Tachibana are not much of a singers, but does that make them NON ace members? Definitely not. Sayaka Kato and Erika Yazawa can't sing, but to many they will always be the all time best/favorite Idoling members. Aces of the group, if you will.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
I guess it depends on what you see Idoling!!! as. I don't become a fan of Idoling!!! for their song as I tend to enjoy the show more. Yokoyama and Tonooka can sing well but they are almost anonymous on the show compared to Asahi and Amimi. There's no ace concept in Idoling!!! for me anyway. If there's one, it's Amimi right now because of her outside activities.

As for the 5th gen, I guess singing ability is not the focus this time. Perhaps they'll bring better singer in the next gen.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide