JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Don`t Know What To Do

Author Topic: Utawara Hot Hit 10 Thread  (Read 11296 times)

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Utawara Hot Hit 10 Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2006, 02:35:36 AM »
i wasn't either :/
well, i'm happy its back. ayaya looked great. but it wasn't as good as it used to be.

i miss minna no terebi, when they did those random medleys all around the stage.. like that awesome disney rock around the mouse madness they did last year :lol:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 09:41:01 PM »
This week Utawara. There's the Gyarusa team performing Hey Friend! :D

Erika Toda <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 11:35:11 PM »
Not even gonna bother with screencaps this time.

1) The new set got a new paint job, curtosey of Mickey Mouse and friends who were visiting from Tokyo Disney. Dunno the name of the special guest, but he sings Hey! Friends.

2) KAT-TUN played volleyball against Oobayashi and (presumably) one of her National Team teammates. Each member of KAT-TUN had to touch the ball before sending it back over to the other side.  Losers had to drink the green shit each time they lost a point/service. At one point Oobayashi's ROFL'ing on the floor like Miki was. :)

3) Skit (and the rest of the show) has more cross-dressing (damn those guys make OOGLY women). :lol:

4) YAY Mari's there (with the rest of the cast from her current drama)!!!:heart: She Paraparas!!!:heart::heart::heart:

5) The best part of the show, the rankings, is again pushed to the background and given very little coverage.

6) Karaoke perf was Maeda Ken and Hinoi Team singing Age Age Every Knight.

7) Koda Kumi performs. :)

8 ) Hearing Mickey speaking Japanese is weird. :o

HIGHLIGHTS -
Ayaya still looks hot.:jerk:  
Mari's there. :heart:
Koda Kumi's there playing with with her boobs. :drool:
They Parapara a lot in this ep. :D
Seeing KAT-TUN having to drink the green shit.  :lol:

LOWLIGHTS -
Only one karaoke perf.
Not enough screentime for Mari.
Not enough exposure of Kumi's boobs, though the new short haircut looks cute on her. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 02:21:53 AM »
i wasnt going to DL it cus the last one i saw sucked and i dont like the fact that the karaoke isnt being showcased anymore... but i gotta DL if mari's on it!

and i wanna see maeken and hinoi team do the dj ozma song :lol:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 09:02:02 AM »
Whoa, Gyaruusa?

Guess I got to download this one. :P

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 10:05:52 AM »
I enjoyed the episode enough.  Loved the performance of Never Again from KAT-TUN.  Loved the Kumi parts, the Mari parts, the parapara-ing,  the Maeda Ken, the Hinoi Team, and a bit of the Disney.  That Disney performance just kept going on and on though.  And I couldnt' even sing along to the speedy hawaiian. XD

Wasn't bad, but I liked more karaoke performances over talking with the Gyarusa star forever.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 10:36:26 PM »
I've noticed Utawara turned to KAT-TUN pimping show. One of their March shows already focused on them, but since then... almost all talk about them. I'm sure Ayaya's Sukeban Deka will get some pimping too. It's true that the show was better before, with all the karaoke thing. Now it's still good, but it's very common. Well, if it keeps the ratings and Ayaya's <3... I'm ok xD

I think it's some kind of contest to impersonate Kumi's choreos.
I saw a 12 years old that she better does the audition for MM!! :p

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Don`t Know What To Do