JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Orion

Author Topic: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 10 [03/04/2016]  (Read 25562 times)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 6 [22/12/2015]
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2016, 05:53:01 PM »
i'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY, PLEASE, SORRY FOR THE DELAY  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

So many things happened that prevented me from posting this chapter! My computer was broken and a relative of my family had died, so I really did not have time to post the chapter, so I sincerely hope all of you will forgive me, I promise it will never happen again.  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Like always, thankyu for the all coments, all of you are amazing! I hope you enjoy the chapter  :)!

CHAPTER 7

Date With Milky

- Oh man, because I have to do this.

I sighed so i look for to school Yuki and Mayu. Yuki had forgotten the her obento at home then Rena-chan asked me to me to take to Yuki. Well, of course I was very happy with it, it is an opportunity to see Yuki, but I had to admit that most of my thoughts were concentrated in Rena, she was with a sad expression this morning, I wonder if she is sad or something?  Okay, I know I spend very little time with her, but what can I do? I just wish all girls around me stay happy .

- Tsk, this is the fault of that brat Mayu!

I sighed and crossed my arms as i walked by the school hall to Yuki's classroom. It is serious, since I met Mayu many things happened! She was always making mischief to provoke me, making things around me stay even more complicated! But yet ... My heart kept hitting at least think about Mayu name. This feeling was very different from what I felt with the other girls it was just a feeling of calm and simplicity, but now with Mayu ... They were feelings of lightning, thunder, asiedade and a huge storm! Oh, she is trying to kill me making me feel all this or WHAT !?

- Oh, Jurina-san.

I looked back and saw Milky smiling at me. Wuoh, since Milky had kissed me on Rena's room, I felt chills just being around of her, as if she could attack me at any time!

- What are you doing here? - She asked me curious.

- Ooh, Yukirin forgotten her obento, so I just came to give to her. - I smiled and showed a small box wrapped in a cloth.

- Only responsible by students may enter the school, Jurina-san - Milky crossed her arms and walked toward me. - Even you though my acquaintance, you are in violation of school rules.

- A-ah Milky, please do not say that. You know, Yukirin will get hungry if I did not give it to her!

- Well, I do it for you -  Milky took the obento of my hand and looked into my eyes. - Jurina-san, not a damn who you are, I have to remind you that you have no right to get in and out whenever you want, Watanabe-san and Kashiwagi-san need to focus.

- Hey, why are you talking like that? I have no intention of interfering in the study of them! - Okay, now i was angry.

- That's just what you're saying - Milky sighed. - You are a distraction for Kashiwagi-san, let me give it to her, okay? I'll see you later.

Milky started to walk away from me, that strange, this did not seem like a Milky bold and full of attitude I had known, she looked more like a director. What I'm thinking, of course she was doing so, she is the director of this college. Of course, she's only worried with the welfare and studies of Mayu and Yuki, but yet Milky still seems very strange today.

I started following Milky at a slow pace, I did not want her to realize that i was behind her, as she entered her room, I wait few minutes and went to the door, when I opened the Milky door was sitting.

- Ah .. - Milky gave a weak smile. - I wish was me who Jurina-san come to see.

I gave a slight laugh and opened the door, it was somehow strange to see Milky like that, I was used to seeing the sexy and daring side of her, but now, seeing her like that she just looks like a girl in love.

- Milky! - I wrapped my arms around my neck and smiled.

- Wuuah, what are you doing here !? - Milky turned away from me scared. - Do not come near the other people like that!

- Eeh, but you said you wanted me to have come to see you, so I'm here!

- Y-you heard !?

- Of course!

- Idiot!

Milky threw a book at me, it took me by surprise, but I could be faster and divert the book, Milky looked at me surprised and began to play even more books in me, what was she doing !? She would end up hurting me like that!

I walked toward her while trying to dodge all the books she was still playing me, i tried in a way I could ask her to stop, but I saw Milky was laughing, she seemed to be enjoying it all.

- Dont listen to what people are telling you. - Milky whispered and leaned her head against my shoulder.

- You must be tired, right? Are you okay? - I held Milky by the hand and helped her sit in the chair. - You look different today.

- I'm just stressed - Milky sighed and picked up the phone. - An inconvenient person called me today, that ended my day.

- Oh, so that's why you wanted to see me? - I asked.

- Jurina-san, I feel so good close to you - Milky smiled and looked at me. - I feel that no evil can happen to me while I'm around you, I'm glad you care about me.

- We are friends, Milky - I smiled and sat down in the chair across from her. - So you want to tell me who was on the phone?

- Is the idiot of my ex girlfriend! - Milky crossed her arms and frowned. - Argh, she live bothering me and asked me a second chance!

- Oh, so she -

- If she really deserved someone like me, she do not need a second chance! She is selfish and a cheap player! - Milky shouted, I  coughed a few times, I really was scared.

- You know, I think -

- She's just like you! - Milky pointed at me and I widened my eyes. I !? Okay, Milky had gone crazy. - So inconsequential, so stupid, so ... so beautiful and cool.

- Yes, she seems like a gruesome person and-- Hey, you think I'm all that !? - I leaned forward and i looked to her indignant.

- Of course, you betray your own girlfriend with several girls,  Sayanee do it the same with me. - Milky folded her arms and sighed, man, she was saying those things as if they were the most ordinary words in the world!

- Oy oy oy Milky, I think you already going a little too far - I got up from the chair and walked toward her. - I would never betray Rena-chan!

- You did it when you kissed me.

- N-No, I did not kiss you! You kissed me and I asked you to stop! - I stuttered and felt all over my face get hot when I remembered the kiss between me and Milky.

Milky looked deep into my eyes, she pushed me against her desk and leaned her arms against my shoulders, she put one of her legs between mine and smiled.

- Really? So let's make a game - Milky picked up a red box that was on my side and picked up something there. - Look, let's play pocky, if you really did not want to kiss me that day,  it will be very easy for you to stop eating Pocky before our lips to touch.

- B-But what nonsense, Milky-san. - I looked to the side and coughed sometimes, I could not believe she really wanted us to do this.

Milky held the small straws chocolate between her lips and approached me, I looked at the Pocky and sighed as I caught it with my lips, I'm sure to do that should not be so difficult. Milky slowly began to bite the pocky causing the space between us to become increasingly smaller, hunf,shereally thought I had second thoughts about her? Of course not, because after all I just like young girls as Nao-chan, Mayuyu and Yukirin and -Oops, I better concentrate.

I rested my hand on the back of Milk and approached her, Is interesting to see her surprised reaction and I could also feel how her heart was racing as we got closer. It was funny because now she looked through hesitant with that joke, ah, sorry, I Love Rena-chan, but when it comes to competing against someone I just can not help.

- Milky !!

Just as I was about to bite the last piece of pocky, someone scared me and I ended up breaking my part, Milky gave a slight laugh and walked away from me with a winning smile, dammit! Cursed be who had shouted!

- S-Sayanee. - Milky whispered to look forward to, I turned around and I was a little startled to see a woman with a terribly angry expression.

- Milky because you do not answer my calls ?! - Sayanee approached us and looked at me, I held the hand Milky. - And who is this person?

- I do not answer your calls because I do not want to talk to you! - Milky shouted and she pulled me by the arm. - And that's the Jurina-san, she's my new girlfriend.

- She is!?

- I am!? W-waiting, Milky ..

Sayanee grabbed me by the neck with the enormous strength and she pulled me across the table and held me tightly.

- I will kill you! Milky is my girl and only mine! - Sayanee cried looking at me, wow, that fear.

- As if! I never said I was your girl. - Milky crossed her arms and looked apra the side, waiting, she would not help me !?

- This is your fault!

Sayanee grabbed my neck with one hand and with her other hand she hit me with a punch, I put my hand against my cheek and started whining, all I could think was that I really wanted to go home and hide under the covers!

- That hurts! - I screamed and pushed Sayanee so she let me go, I had not noticed before, but Sayanee was wearing police clothes. - Oh shit, you is..

- That, I'm a cop and you think you can push me and then cry like a baby, you very much mistaken.

- P-Please forgive me - I stammered while Sayanee back to hold me by the shirt, I looked at Milky and sighed. - Milky-san, help me!

- You need not be afraid, Jurina-san - Milky walked toward us and put away Sayanee away from me, I ran behind Milky and hid. - Sayanee is just a baby crying too.

- Milky, please do not do this to me - Sayanee approached Milky and looked at her with a calm expression, wow, she calmed down quickly! - If you can give me another chance, I can change, I swear to you, please.

- I do not need you anymore, Sayanee - Milky looked away and held it in my hand. - Now I have Jurina-san.

- Milky, does not speak so if you say things like that she will hit me again. - I whispered in the ear of Milky and she laughed.

- This will not stand, I swear I'll go back and get what's mine. - Sayanee looked Milky then looked at me. - You better pray that do not meet again.

Sayanee left the room and closed the door, I sighed and falls to the ground, I could not believe she really had punched me! She did not even let me explain what was going on! And on top she is a cop! Oh man, I was really in trouble.

- Jurina-san, are you okay? I'm sorry for all this. - Milky knelt down and she looked really worried about me, I gave a slight smile and ran my hand down my cheek.

- That Sayanee really is quite strong and I'm sure she'll come after me again - I sighed again and i stood up. - Milky-san, because you said I was your girlfriend? She  got mad at me!

- Please Jurina-san! That's the only way she could leave me alone, please help me!

I looked at Milky and then sideways, this was something very complicated, I really did not want to meddle in her love life, because it would be too painful for me in the future, literally, but still ... Milky-san is my friend and I had to help her.

- Okay - I whispered and I stroked her head. - But only for a while, it would be problematic for us if anyone found out about it.

- Oh, all right! Thank you, Jurina-san! You are amazing! - Milky smiled and held my hand. - Now please go home and take care of your hurt, I would like to help and care for you, but I can not get out of here, you know.

- It's okay, I understand - I gave a slight smile and opened the door of the Milky room. - I'll see you later, kanojo-chan.

-----####------

Date With Rena

My cheek hurts so much that I bad could disguise the pain while walking, Sayanee really had a very strong arm to someone who was smaller than me and it made me a little depressed, I do not believe I have not shot back after she hit me! In fact, maybe i know the reason yes. After Milky said i  betrays Rena-chan, but this is a lie! I just got into such situations because of things happening around me! I would never betray Rena-chan!

- Jurina-chan!

I heard the voice of Rena-chan so I went home, I looked back and Rena was looking at me with a worried expression, gee, I did not know qua my face was as red as well.

- What happened to you? Are you okay? Who hurt you?

- Ouw, calm Rena - I gave a slight laugh as Rena grabbed me and made me sit on the sofa. - It was just an accident, I ... I hit a pole.

- You knocked on a pole? - Rena tilted her head to the side and looked at me confused. - And how you hit this post?

- Oh, I, well, I was not watching where I walked - I smiled and knocked my hand on my forehead. - Damn, I'm so clumsy.

- Jurina-chan, pay more attention from now - Rena smiled. - Oh, but do not worry, I'll take care of you!

I was surprised when Rena-chan took off my shoes and lifted my legs to support them on the table in front of me, she turned on the TV and put the remote on my side, so she put some pillows behind my back and looked for me, I think she was wondering if I was pretty comfortable, but because she was acting like this?

- I made you something to eat, I hope you like it! - Rena headed toward the kitchen and came running towards me with a bowl of soup. - See, this a little hot, but I will blow for you, okay?

- O-oh, thank you, Rena-chan, but I think I can do this. - I tried to catch the bowl of soup, but Rena kept it away.

- No, I want to do this for you, please - she said with a sly voice and I could not resist it, Rena seemed happy when I agreed. - So you could deliver the obento for Yukirin?

- Oh no, I could not - I opened my mouth and Rena-chan put some soup in my mouth, it was so hot and delicious. - Milky-san said I could not stop the students in the class schedule, but she said she will deliver the obento of Yukirin for me.

- I do not like that woman, she's so hussy - Rena whispered and sighed. - She seems to like you too ...

- Well, there's no chance this is true - I gave a laugh and looked at the TV. - Milky-san is someone very busy, she is a director and is caring for many students, she would not have time to give attention with someone like me.

- You already know about her very well, right? - Rena-chan looked at me with a faint smile, ah shit.

- W-Well, it is the director of Yukirin, so I just know some thing - I looked at Rena and grabbed the plate of hand soup it soon after I held her hands. - Rena-chan, are you okay? You've been acting strange since I arrived.

- Acted weird? But I just wanted to make you comfortable. - Rena laughed and I looked to the side.

- You're right ... I think I'm paranoid hehe For a moment I even thought you were trying to please me in all possible ways.

- And I am! - Rena climbed on top of my lap and put her hands on my shoulders. - Jurina-chan, you hardly have more time for me, so I was beginning to think that you ... You tired of me.

- I-I got tired of you !? - I looked surprise to Rena. - That's impossible, Rena-chan! There's no way I get tired of you!

- This is serious? You're not saying this just to make me happy, right?

Rena leaned closer to me, I should tell her the truth of what has happened so far, I'm sure she would understand, but, oh no, she is so beautiful when it jealous.

- Of course not, Rena-chan - I put my hands around the Rena's waist and lifted her. - Hey, why not stopped talking about it? We go to the room, I think you have not pleased me enough.

- B-But Jurina-chan, we have not finished talking, I still have things I need to talk to you. - Rena wrapped her arms around my neck to be able to handle.

- I'm sure Milky-san would never ask me something like this.

The Rena's face froze for a while too surprised to speak that, I really could not believe I was wearing the feelings of Rena-chan to get what I want, what was so wrong, but because it seemed so right when it came to Rena? I did not have that kind of selfish feeling before.

- Okay - Rena nodded and squeezed me a little harder. - If it makes you happy, Jurina.

- Oh, it makes me very happy.

I smiled as i walked toward the bedroom, ah, I could not believe I was actually doing it, will be that made me a bad person? I was not sure, I just wanted to see Rena jealous of me any longer.

----####-----

- Sorry, Rena-chan - I whispered in her ear as i held her tightly. - Are you mad at me?

- No, of course not - she gave a slight laugh and ran her hand through her neck. - But I think I need to rest now, you left me a little sore.

- That's why i really miss you hehe~~

Suddenly I felt Rena wrapping my arms around my neck and pulled me close to her, she took me by surprise.

- I'm sorry for doubting you, I know you never lie to me - she whispered in my ear. - There are so many cool girls out there, but if it is not you who are with me, then I will not like anyone else.

- Rena-chan ...

- Well, I'll get some sleep now, okay? - Rena gave me a light kiss on the cheek and covered her as she turned to the side. - I know you hate your neighbor, but you know that today is her birthday?

- What? - I looked surprised for Rena to hear what she had just said.

- You lived here for so many years ... But do not even know when your neighbor will make birthday ... Jurina-chan is the worst. - Rena whispered and then she finally fell asleep.

- Today is the birthday of Mayu? - I got up slowly from the bed and whispered to myself.

Because it made me so worried? It's not like this was important to me, it's not like I care with Mayu.

- You're right Rena-chan, I'm the worst.

------#####------

Date With Mayu

- Mayu, please.

I ran toward my bedroom window and i opened the window in a hurry. I looked ahead where the house of my neighbor, I put my hand on my chest when I felt my heart start to hurt.

- Where are you, Mayu ... I'm sorry.

I supported my hands on the table next to the window and closed my eyes, so I started to feel something warm dripping down my face, I ran my hand down my cheek and sighed. I was crying? But because I was crying for Mayu? She always was causing me so much trouble, always shes was on my way and beating me, she was always ... Always trying to stay close to me. Okay, I could never imagine that today was the birthday of Mayu since she never told me, but because it still ached so much? It was as if something important for me had been torn from me. Mayu, I ...

- Ouch!!

I put my hand on my forehead when I felt a strong impact, I looked around and saw a stone. Uh !? Who would play a stone at me !? Suddenly I heard a laugh, I looked  and Mayu was laughing at me. Oh, look! Even now that I'm sorry for her, Mayu just want to tease me! I picked up a paper and a pen, so I finished writing I showed the paper to Mayu.

" You want to kill me!? "

But was still trying to catch my breath, so she finished laughing, she picked up a pen and paper as well. Argh, I can not believe she had thrown a stone at my head!

" Why were you crying. "

What!? And since when this is reason to throw a stone at someone, usually I try to comfort someone who is crying never hurt her even more.

"You threw a rock because I was crying !? What is the point?"

Mayu sighed and rolled her eyes as if I had just said the stupidest thing in the world, when in fact she was the one who threw me a stone!

"I just wanted to give a real reason for you to cry."

I looked at those words still trying to understand the way they had. A real reason for me to cry? But she did not even know why I was crying, so why she was saying something.

"I do not understand you, Mayu."

Mayu smiled sadly and leaned against the window. What was she thinking? I was wondering about that. And because she was fawning over me until now I had not spoken to Rena? I also wanted to know about it. I wanted to know more about what Mayu was thinking.

"I do not understand you and it is killing me inside! I do not know why, but I want to know you more. I want to understand you, Mayu!"

Mayu seemed to have been surprised by what I had just written, she looked around and closed her eyes. I knew my words seemed strange, but that was the truth, these were my real feelings about Mayu. But just get writing on paper was not enough, was not enough to just be this distance Mayu.

I opened the door of my room and went downstairs, I looked at the couch and reminded me of the time I spent lying there along with Rena-chan. Rena-chan has always been there for me, when it was dark and raining she always seemed to protect me, but now I was away from her, when from the beginning what I wanted was that all this was over and we came back to what we were before , but...

- I'm sorry, Rena-chan - I gave a weak smile and walked to the door. - But I think I'll hurt you again.

I closed the door behind me and ran toward Mayu home. Argh, what the hell was I doing? Because I'd be risking so much so by Mayu after all she did for me so far !? She was selfish and only think herself, she put me into so much trouble so far! Ever since she put that song on the highest volume and lowered only after I began to yell at her! It would be better if I had not known her, right? Then why!? Because yet I was running behind her now !?

- Mayu! Mayu! Oy, your troublemaker neighbor! - I started to knock on the door and called her name, I really needed to talk to her.

I stopped knocking and thought for a minute, wait, and Mayu's parents were at home? Of course I would find them totally strange I'm knocking on their door looking for Mayu, no, no, no, that could wait. I turned, but before I could start walking back home, I felt a hand holding mine.

- You're so noisy. - Mayu smiled and shook my hand.

- Sorry, sorry! - I sighed and slammed my hand against my face. - I should know that you are not alone at home, I should go now.

- But I'm alone and I do not want you to go away. - Mayu looked away and ran her hand over her shoulder.

- Y-you are alone? In your own birthday? - I looked at Mayu scared, as she can be alone at home in their own birthday? Plus, she was still a student!

- Well, my parents are traveling, they are always very busy, I'm already used to it - Mayu pulled me into her house and closed the door. - And your idiot girlfriend? she knows you're here?

- Hey, Mayu, do not change the subject! - I held her by the arm, making her look at me. - This is wrong, your parents should be here with you!

- So you can say it to them for me, Jurina? - Mayu looked at me and smiled, I released her arm and looked to the side, of course I could not. - Yeah, I know.

Mayu walked toward your kitchen, I looked at her and sighed. She was always alone at home or will be that it was only today? What's more, this happened since she was little? Even if it was because of the work of her parents, it was not fair to Mayu!

- But do not think this is bad, I have the house just to me! It is very fun! - Mayu came back with a piece of cupcake. - See, I even bought this cake.

- This is not a cake, Mayu - I gave a slight laugh and looked at her. - And that's not at all fun, no one should be alone.

- So you'll stay here with me. - Mayu took my hand and pulled me toward the sofa.

- I need to go home before Rena wake up.

- That was not a request, Jurina. Now, eat a piece. - Mayu leaned toward me and stretched the cupcake.

- I do not want.

- Hey, what you--

I pulled the hand of Mayu and wrapped my arms around her neck and squeezed hard, Mayu been alone all this time and no one to at least wish happy birthday to her, I know that I really, really wanted to do something to change all that.

- Oh, you're crushing me with his sentimentality - Mayu hit a few times on my back and I pulled away.

- Mayu, let's have a party for you!

- What?

Before Mayu could protest anything more, I pulled her by the wrist and headed out of her house. Okay, that was a very impulsive act, because I really did not know if she wanted to do it or not, but all I feel now is that I want to see her smile at least a little in their own birthday, she could hit me how many times she wanted then, I did not care.

- I had not asked before, but what happened to your face?

- O-oh, I hit a pole.

I ran my hand down my cheek and noticed it was still a little red, Sayanee certainly had a very strong punch, I need to be careful from now on not to meet her again.

- You lie very bad, you know that? - Mayu gave a slight laugh and clasped her hand with mine, oh, it is very good.

Once we arrived at the mall, Mayu looks a little shy at all, looked like she had never left home before, of course it would be impossible, right? First I took her to see several shops as well as I imagined, Mayu was very excited when we stopped at a store that had roses objects or books, she could be an evil genius, but it was still a teenager of seventeen. They had some shelves that she could not catch up, so I just pick up the book she wanted and smiled thinking that she would be happy with that, but Mayu looked at me for a while and seemed to get really mad when I was nice to her, but actually I think she was just mad because I'm taller than her, but of course she seemed very happy when I paid for everything she had bought.

As soon as I realized I had been through many shops and, of course, my money was running out because of Mayu whim, we went to the food court and stopped at a coffee shop. Mayu was ordering while I was looking for a table for us we sit, I sighed as I saw that Mayu had bought many things and I had done nothing to prevent it.

- See, they told me that coffee is very tasty! - Mayu said as she sat down.

- You did not get one for me? - I looked at tried table look for something to me.

- Oh, sorry, I forgot. - Mayu blinked and showed the language for me.

- Oh shit, I guess I'll have to wash dishes to pay for your coffee. - I sighed again as soon as I opened my wallet.

- Today, the Yukirin called me - Mayu looked at her coffee cup and began to spin it, I looked surprised to see her expression, she looked very thoughtful. - She wished me happy birthday.

- Oh, seriously? That is-

- Shut up and let me finish talking - Mayu looked at me and I shrugged. - It was not just her ... Besides Kashiwagi-san, Watanabe-sensei, the idiot-san police,  Annin-san and even your girlfriend, Rena-san ... They all came to wish me happy birthday today.

- Ooh, wait there - I looked at Mayu and widened my eyes. - Do you mean that everyone knew about your birthday but i not !? How is this possible?!

- Wow, you are worried about it? - Mayu laughed and sighed. - Jurina, there's something I need to tell you, I ...

Before Mayu could keep talking, her phone started ringing, she picked it up and looked surprised for your mobile screen, everything is fine?

- H-hello?

Mayu jumped up and pulled away from me, she looked confused, scared and excited at the same time, she spoke quickly and she seemed really anxious, with whom she could be talking?

- Jurina, can we go home now? - Mayu looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression.

- Oh, of course.

While the two we walked toward Mayu home, I wondered who Mayu could be talking to her to be so weird all of a sudden, I do not want her to be just sad on her birthday and even more when not own her parents are here. Then I began to feel that strange feeling again, I should not be so worried so with Mayu, she was nothing more than my neighbor, but then because now looked like she was taking a bigger place in my heart?

Even after we had arrived in Mayu's house, she had not said a word, I wonder if that call was so important to leave her shaken like this. Mayu took my hand and pulled me toward her room.

- Mayu, you can tell me what happened now? - I dropped her hand and looked at her.

- Thanks for today, Jurina-san.

Those words caught me by surprise, the Mayu that i know usually would have scolded me and hit me several times after I did crazy to pull her toward the mall, then why she was thanking me like that?

- Who called me ... were my parents. - Mayu smiled and looked down as if embarrassed - They asked me apologize for being always so absent and when I told them I was at the mall with a friend, they were really happy because they said that from now on, thanks to you Jurina , I would not be alone and ... And that's not all! I-I'm so happy! - Mayu hid her face, yet I could still see her red face and tears falling down her cheek. - Not only you, but all I got so far! I never had friends before or someone who cared really about me, but after I met you so many amazing things have happened to me, I met so many new people and I could call someone "my friend" for the first time! That's why I'm so happy!

- Mayu ... You look different, it seems that you are now -

- No, you do not really changed .. And WHAT ?! - I widened my eyes and looked around to make sure no one else heard it. - A-ah, you want to sleep in the same bed with me, right?

- No, I really want to go to bed with you!

- Wuah that this request is, Mayu !? D-sorry but I do not know what you--

- I want to do that thing that adults do when they are happy and excited! - Mayu pulled me by the hand and I raised my eyebrows.

- " that adults do when they are happy and excited" ... What did you learn at that school?

- Jurina!

- Okay, Okay!

I coughed a few times and stretched my hand toward Mayu, I leaned her body down and she lay slowly, I put my hand in the bad and i looked for her, wow, she's so beautiful.

- Mayu, you sure about that? - I passed my hand over Mayu's face and intertwined our fingers.

- I-idiot, let's just do this ... - Mayu's cheeks flushed and she looked away, it was a bit strange, I still surprised when Mayu showed her cute side.

I approached Mayu's face, I turned her face and I could see that she had closed her eyes tightly, what she had? she was scared? But she wanted it, right? Aah, now I understand. I gave a laugh and kissed Mayu's forehead, I looked at her and she opened her eyes.

- H-hun? That's it? - Mayu asked confused and I smiled.
- Yes, it's just that.

I wrapped my arms around Mayu's waist and lay down beside her, it was amazing how her small body fit perfectly on my. I approached Mayu's neck and gave a slight breath making her shiver.

- Wuah, why did you do that ?! Jurina, you are so strange!

- Mayu-chan, you really doing everything to me to be here with you today, right? - I smiled and hugged her from with a little more force.

- What!? When did you become so convinced !? - Mayu got up from bed. - I'll sleep on the couch!

Mayu closed the door tightly and I started laughing, the tsundere it was really charming, but with all that she had just said "I'll sleep on the couch," she did not say anything about "do not follow me" or even " go home, "ah, this means that she really wanted me to be there with her! I smiled and got up from the bed, but my cell phone started ringing as soon as I was about to open the door, I looked at the screen and recognize the number, is Rena-chan, she probably had awakened and saw that I did not with her more. I stared at the screen for a while and then I made a decision. I hung up the phone and sighed, everything was still going too fast, but I had finally realized my true feelings.

- Mayu-chan, I'm coming to you as a good slave!

- I will kill you!

Yes. I had finally realized my true feelings for Mayu

So what do you guys think? Things are getting really complicated to Jurina-san because she can not decide about your feelings!

We all know what we do with cheap players, right??? Let's kill them  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Leave your comments and, ah, of course, happy new year to all of you  :twothumbs :twothumbs!!

See ya :b
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:23:07 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline Rara

Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 7 [06/01/2016]
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2016, 05:26:26 PM »
Kalol-san, im glad see you  post a new chapter  :) :)

I am very glad you wrote a chapter so great! So I can forgive you for taking so long  :thumbsup :thumbsup
Jurina seems to dislike most of Rena- chan , this is getting complicated!  :smhid :smhid

But I love JuriMayu and i love how Mayuyu and Jurina getting to know better  :wub:

update soon  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2016, 03:29:26 AM »
Its sooo complicated :(

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 6 [22/12/2015]
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2016, 10:57:27 AM »
- Mayu-chan, I'm coming to you as a good slave!

This line made my day

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2016, 03:55:46 AM »
THIS FIC IS TERRIBLY FUNNY OMG  :hiakhiakhiak:
The idea of making Jurina's harem is really got me crazy! You're jenius author-san!  :glasses:
I like how Juu is suffering, but in the end she's also enjoying it, lol

About my favorite pairing, hmm.. lemme think  :hehehe:  WMatsui was always be my favorite, but in this story, I'm sorry Rena, I don't think you will be able to get Ju back all for yourself, poor Rena  :err:
Other than that, I think I prefer JuriMayu, how Mayu makes Ju be her slave is always interesting, lol, and also, JuriMilky, how the seductive Milky seduce Ju is always.. aaaargh  :on bleed: *kicked* lol
Buuut, bcz you hadn't reveal much about JuriAnnin, I'm waiting for that pair too  :deco: maybe it will be more interesting, how 'otona' annin will treat Juribaby, not as seductive as Milky, nor as clumsy as Nao, nor as calm as Rena, nor as evil as Mayu, nor as shy as Yuki, hmm.. otanoshimi ni~~~  :ding:

eh eh but, wait there, HOW IN THE EARTH YOU DARE TO MAKE MY SAYANEE BE A JERK LIKE THAT  :scolding: lol, nah, kidding  :shifty: I'll forgive you because I think it will make the story more interesting  :kekeke:
keep on going author-san! and, about the grammar, uhm, yeah, I believe you're on the way to give your best to make it better.
After all, good job, I'm waiting for the next chapter~  :on GJ:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:25:22 AM by fridaa_ai »

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2016, 04:42:02 AM »
will you make "date with annin" and "date with nao" the next time you update it?
I'm okay if it's JuriMayu, but I prefer JuriRena because she's her first girlfriend...
but the idea is still comi from you, author-san...
continue!!!

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2016, 01:38:12 PM »
Horaay updatee ..
Next chapter pleasee
I'm waiting :)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »
@rara: heheh glad you like it and im also like JuriMayu  :wub:
@purnamazaki: veerrryy complicated :doh: :doh:
@Weird Panda: i know you like it :V
@ fridaa_ai: hahahaha glad you like it!! and i know, im the best  :bigdeal: :bigdeal: and yes, all really want to know more about JuriAnnin and I brought more about them in this chapter !  :bingo: and do not worry about Sayanee , I have plans for her
  :ding: :ding:
@RenshuChan: oh , I've done the meeting of Nao -chan and Annin -san in Chapter 6 , you can check later  :thumbsup
@kumabear: Its here!!!  :glasses:

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the comments, I am very happy.

So in that chapter I added some comedy because next chapter something really dramatic happens  :kekeke: :kekeke:

Enjoy it!!

CHAPTER 8

- Come on, do not make noise. - Mayu held my hand tightly as we gave around the back of her house.

I could not hide the smile that was in my face, I felt so hot it could melt at any time. I had even spent the night in Mayu's house and it was amazing! Mayu and I attended to a horror movie and when I got scared of some scenes, Mayu simply turned off the lights in the house and left me alone in the room! While I cried of fear, I could hear the Mayu's laughter on the other side of the door.

But because Mayu had grown alone, I could try to understand why she was so cold towards her true feelings, I could not blame her, because the truth is that not only Mayu had been happy yesterday just as I had been! I could not believe that her parents had actually call for her, could be just my impression, but Mayu now conveyed an aura a bit different from before.

Mayu and I hid in the side of the window of my house, Mayu stood on tiptoe in order to see if Rena-chan was there. I could not help the slight sighed that came out of my mouth so my face began to heat up, I had done things so wrong yesterday with Rena-chan, yet this was not the reason for my face was hot. In fact, Mayu was a little short, then so she leaned on her toes anywhere seemed too high for her, I could not help this feeling that was growing more and more inside me.

- Yeah, she's not at home - Mayu turned to me and let go of my hand. - That's good, right?

- I do not know, Rena-chan is really jealous and insecure about me, she also called me over fifteen times last night, but I just called my cell phone today, so I -

Before I continue talking, Mayu jumped on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I lost balance and us ended up falling to the ground, I was glad to fall on top of a very comfortable lawn, I really would have me injured. Mayu is so inconsequential.

Mayu put her hand under my chest and kissed me, she was with slightly closed eyes and it made my heart jump, the gloss Mayu cherry lip was really attractive and let the taste of your lips even more attractive than they could be . Mayu pulled away.

- Oy, how many times I have to tell you not to talk about your stupid girlfriend near me? - Mayu raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

- B-But you asked me, Mayu! - I leaned on my shoulders while Mayu rose.

- Tsk, whatever, but now I need to go home and get ready for school before I'm late. - Mayu crossed her arms and looked away, she was obviously angry with me, oh, such a tsundere.

- If you want I can take you to school before I go to college. - I got up and tried to approach Mayu.

She still seemed upset by this I started talking about Rena when the one who started talking about it was it. Sera that Mayu had forgotten all the cool things I had done to her yesterday? In even we sleep together! I-I mean, the only really sleep! We did not do more than that!

- It's all right for you to do that? - Mayu looked at me a little surprised. - You should not have to apologize with your girlfriend for last night?

- See, again are you talking about on Rena - I rolled my eyes and gave a slight laugh, I put my hands on the Mayu's shoulders and smiles. - Rena is not as important as you are now, Mayu.

- Jurina ...

I really thought this time I'd said the right thing for Mayu, I could make sure she was about to smile for I care so much about her, but not really, after all we are talking about Mayu.

- If I am so important to you then do not talk about your stupid girlfriend! - Mayu punched me in the stomach and I leaned forward

Oh man, I could not believe she had really done it! The Sayanee punch was still hurting and now Mayu also had beaten me, I really was a bad person so for me that everyone chattering? I think not.

- Mayu, be kinder to Jurina-san!

I looked to the side and saw Yukirin was walking toward me, she was a worried expression on her face, but of course, I could not wait less than Yukirin.

- Jurina-san, are you okay? - Yukirin put her hand on my back and looked into my eyes, ah, how good to see Yukirin again, she made me feel so relaxed. - Mayu, you are a very bad person!

- And you're a nosy! - Mayu showed the language to Yukirin. - What happens between Jurina and me is none of your business!
- B-But of course it is, after all Jurina-san is my girlfriend!

Holy shit.

For a few days I had forgotten that Yukirin was also cajoling me because Mayu had kissed me, so many things were happening that this was certainly one of the last things I could think of !! But now there was no turning back, Mayu had heard and she sure would beat me and torture me until I died slowly as she looked and put a video on a youtube channel, oh,  even i still had not won the sousenkyo !

- That's true, Jurina? That's a lie, right? - Mayu grabbed my arm and looked at me with poor eyes, I thought I finally could see the fluffy side of Mayu but actually felt more pain even when she sank her nails into my skin.

- O-Ouut, Mayu !! - I frowned and sighed, I could not lie to Mayu, it would kill me! - Y-Yes, that's true! But in my defense it's your fault! You were the one who kissed me in front of Yuki then she began to cajoling me too.

- Jurina-san, then I was all along with Mayu? Rena onee-chan was so worried about you ... I was so worried about you. - Yukirin grabbed my other arm and also looked at me with eyes needy.

- Y-Yes, but it was the birthday of Mayu, so I wanted to spend my time with her, she is important to me and-

- Mayu-san is more important to you than me, Jurina-san? - Yukirin leaned forward and my face flushed when I felt her breasts against my arm, I was actually thinking she was doing it on purpose.

- Y-yes! I-I mean, of course not! Wait, is not it!

I pulled away from Mayu and Yukirin and took a few steps back, they was choking me with all this, they were wondering who was the most important for me, vying for me as if it were a love election!

- Jurina became my first property! - Mayu turned and looked at Yukirin. - You have no right to make her your girlfriend when she belongs to me!

- This is not true! Jurina-san is my girlfriend! I've known her longer than you so I have the right to have it just for me! - Yukirin also looked at Mayu and screamed.

- "Property" "Have it" - I whispered to myself and looked at the floor. - I am a trophy or what?

- You're just sucking up to Jurina-san! My feelings for her are genuine and sincere. - Yukirin came a little over Mayu.

- Oh that's what you think !? Well, at least I'm not rubbing my breasts on her arm to get her attention! And that's all you can offer to Jurina! - Mayu did the last thing I thought she could do, she grabbed the breasts of Yukurin with her hands and squeezed them. - See this, they are so not beautiful!

The Yukirin's face began to get completely red like mine, I put my hand over my eyes and bit my lower lip, I could not watch that terribly sexy scene. Because they were doing it !? They would bring me a lot of trouble if someone saw me with them that way! But I could not resist, like seem when Mayu was dancing in the window, I also wanted to see Yukirin and Mayu fighting
"that way" between them.

- H-Hey, do not touch me like that! -  Yukirin pushed Mayu hard making her fall to the ground. - I- I'm not the only one, right !? See, your shorts are so short that I can even see the color of her panties!

Mayu's cheeks were completely red and I gave a slight chuckle, that was some truth because Mayu-chan was really short shorts, but I did not want to comment on anything not to seem perverted. In a way it was interesting, what could be the color of the panties that Mayu was wearing?

- Well, I can see your panties! - Mayu pulled the skirt of Yukirin down.

- Kyyaa! - Yukirin put his hands between her legs and cried to see that she was only in her panties and of course ah, the color was pink! - Y-you idiot! Jurina-san is here and we are almost in the middle of the street!

- I'm sure you would like Jurina see your underwear, is not Giraffe !? - Mayu crossed her arms, but her face was still red because of Yuki charge.

- Y-yes, but without you around!

As they continue to argue about something I do not remember what it was, I just watched the scene so as to avoid not get close to them, I know that as an adult I should stop they of being fighting, but if anyone could misinterpret the whole situation if I hold these two, so it could even be arrested. I'd just like a miracle to happen now.

- Eerr, what are you doing?

Yukirin, Mayu and I looked at once to the side and Nao-chan was looking at all of us with a really worried and scared expression, I could not blame her, if I saw a scene like this I would also be extremely concerned.

- Nao-chan, I'm so glad to see you! - I ran towards Nao-chan and hid behind her back, even though she was not the best person to protect me now, I was just happy to see you here. - S-See, will be you could ask them to stop fighting? I am afraid.

- And I? But why do not you do it? - Nao-chan looked at me surprised and I sighed, I know, I was a shame as an adult, I only deserve to die.

- You know, if I approach those two I really will ...

- But now, see this Yukirin, is that stupid police again. - Mayu crossed her arms and walked over to us.

- Why are you here? - Yukirin also approaching, but before she could get mad, all looked at each other for her and then she realized she still had the skirt down. - W-Wuah, excuse me! - Yukirin lifted her skirt quickly and I must admit it was a little sad.

- Well, I came to talk to Jurina-san - Nao-chan shook her head slightly as if trying to forget what she had just seen, she turned and looked at me with a smile. - I have a message from Annin-senpai for you, Jurina-san. So I came to your house, I wanted to give you this.

Nao-chan held a golden paper at me, I looked at her a little hesitant. Annin-san wanted to give me a message? So why did I even did not come here to tell me what it was? She was still unsure about me? But I remember I promised her that I would change my first impression!

- What is this? - I looked at Nao-chan so I got the golden envelope, for some reason I was a little scared of the whole situation.

- I'm sure Annin-senpai would have come here by herself give  that, but she's too busy since her groom arrived.

- Groom!? - Mayu, Yukirin and I talked at the same time.

- Wow, that was too much synchronized! - Nao-chan looked up in surprise. - Well, that's right, Annin-senpai is the daughter of an important family in the Tokyo region, then even if it is an ancient custom, she already predestined to marry someone since she was a child.

- What? No, this can not be true - I whispered to myself and opened the golden envelope, inside it was all the information about the Annin-san's wedding and where would the wedding venue, but what surprised me was the name It was written right next to the Annin-san. - Nao-chan, could you tell me what is the groom's name of Annin-san, please?

- Oh, but of course, she is also an important family of Osaka, her name is Yamamoto Sayaka..

- The family Yamamoto? Woh, they are really important in the area of ​​Osaka! - Yukirin crossed her arms and seemed to be thinking about it.

- Yeah, I've heard of them - Mayu nodded and looked at Yukirin. - In fact, they own one of the largest pachinko systems from Japan, right?

- That's right - Nao-chan also nodded and sighed. - But as everyone knows, pachinko is something involved only with yakuza family, so ...

- Are you telling me that Annin-san is going to marry a daughter of a Yakuza family !? - I widened my eyes and looked at Nao-chan.

- Ooh, calm Jurina-san, you do not have to worry as much about Annin-san, she's already a big girl who can take care of herself, you should ... give attention to more important things. - Nao-chan looked away and rubbed her hand on her shoulder.

I do not know why Nao-chan was acting this way, but the idea that Annin-san was going to marry someone as a yakuza for worrying me! I needed to talk to Annin-san personally about it.

- The wedding is four days from now, all of you were invited by Annin-senpai, even your girlfriend, Jurina-san - Nao-chan smiled faintly and sighed. - Annin-senpai is really a good person, she does everything for her family name.

- Nao-chan, you need to tell me where Annin-san this! I need to talk to her right now! - I threw the golden envelope on the floor and held the Nao-chan's shoulders tightly, she looked at me a little scared but then she smiled.

- She's with Yamamoto-san at this time, but because you care so much about it? Why are you so worried regarding Annin-senpai !? - Nao-chan pulled my arms and looked the other way.

I looked at Nao-chan and stretched my hand, but I could not worry about it because of Nao-chan being so brave now, it would have to wait because now I had to meet with Annin-san.

- Nao-chan, please help me! - I looked at Nao-chan practically begging.

Nao-chan's cheeks were red, but I do not think it was out of shame, she still seemed angry about something and I would definitely help her now, but I could not stop thinking about Annin-san and all I was about to happen. I know I promised to protect Nao-chan, but please wait just a little longer, okay?

- All right, she's in store "House of Cakes" with Yamamoto-san, you can look for them there. - Nao-chan it seemed disappointed, but I was glad she helped me.

- Thanks.

I turned, but before I started running I looked Mayu and Yukirin will I make looked as if asking for them not to quarrel over, especially now that I was going to see a friend, they seemed to understand why each one waved her head.

- Jurina-san, be careful - Nao-chan looked at me with a worried expression. - You know, Sayanee is really scary sometimes. - Nao-chan spoke and I froze upon hearing that name again.

- What!?

------###------

I made my way running towards a cake shop, of course, my heart did not stop beating fast, I was about to go find the girl who had punched me and asked me never to appear in front of her and the worst of all this is that she is the daughter of a yakuza family! I certainly am in so much trouble if it continues!

But still I could not stop my feet, that feeling of concern only did grow in my chest, even if Annin-san did not have the right to explain anything to me, I would still like to talk to her. She was so young and was about to marry someone dangerous, so I could not help this feeling of concern for Annin-san, after all she's my friend.

As soon as I arrived in front of the cake shop, I opened the door of the store and looked around in search of Annin-san and Sayanee, I sure was still very nervous and my hands would not stop sweating, but I could not back after coming here for Annin-san.

- Oh, Jurina-san! - I looked back so I recognized the sweet and quiet voice of Annin-san. - What a surprise to see you here.
- Annin-san, is it true that you will marry a yakuza !? - I asked quickly.

Annin-san looked at me surprised, she looked around and I realized I had screamed too loud because everyone in the store was looking at us, ah, how I'm stupid, I do not believe I shouted something like that in the middle of everyone!

- Well, I see that Nao-chan handed you my invitation, I'm happy, I hope you and your friends can come. - Annin-san sighed and smiled at me.

- B-But Annin-san never told me anything about wanting to get married! Why are you going to marry someone like Sayaka Yamamoto-san !? - I faced Annin-san and I began to feel my cheeks burn again just thinking about Sayanee.

- These are matters of family, it's not like someone like you could understand. - My whole body froze as soon as I heard the voice of Sayanee near me.

- Yamamoto-san - Annin-san looked confused for Sayanee and then at me. - You meet Jurina-san?

Sayanee stared at me and put her hands in her pocket, I looked at her as if all that had happened yesterday was going through our heads at the same time. In the end she sighed and shook her head.

- No, I was just angry to see someone asking you about something intimate.

Sayanee calmly looked at Annin-san and smiled, Annin-san gave a slight laugh and put a strand of hair behind her ear as if shes embarrassed by concern Sayanee, but actually I was the only more worried about her!

- This is my friend, her name is Matsui Jurina-san - Annin-san pointed at me and explained to Sayanee. - Jurina-san is someone important to Nao-chan, so I thought it appropriate to invite.

- Oh, I understand, so if so that's fine - Sayanee nodded and looked back at me. - Jurina-san, can I say something to you in private?

My heart froze and my face was totally white. No! No way I would be alone with Sayanee! She would kill me for sure! I looked at Annin-san and she looked confused by Sayanee so suddenly inviting me to talk privately, but I could not scare her, I knew that the only way to talk privately with Annin-san would be if I first talked to Sayanee, even if it did not make sense.

- Of course. - I spoke with a voice a little scared.

Sayanee rubbed Annin-san's shoulder and smiled at her, I do not know why, but seeing that made me feel a bitter taste in me. Sayanee and I exited the store, great, there were several people on the street and so I have several witnesses if Sayanee do something against me.

- How do you meet Iriyama-san? - Sayanee closed her eyes, im happy for it cause her eyes prickled me.

- Let's just say that because of Nao-chan, I and Annin-san just getting to know. - I sighed and looked to the side, it would be too much work if I explained to her everything that happened until I met Annin-san.

- You were with Milky-chan yesterday! - Sayanee grabbed me by the neck and held me against the wall.

Damn it! because she got mad so suddenly !? I looked around for help and everyone on the street seemed to understand my situation, but no one seemed to want to help me! Of course, because I had not thought of that before? Even with so many people on the street, no one would be crazy enough to jailed on felony charge a daughter of a yakuza.

- Iriyama-san said that you are someone important to Furuhata-san! But how can this be true if you are  Milky-chan's girlfriend !? -  Sayanee's face was really red with anger, I held her hands so she would not hanged me even more.

- What Milky-san and I have ... I-It's something very complicated! I can not tell you - I tried to explain as best as possible. - And Nao-chan is my friend, so I'm important to her!

- You're kidding, right !? - Sayanee squeezed me a little more strength and pushed me against the wall again making me hit her head. - Do you understand what you are getting into !? As you can play with people's feelings like that!

- W-Well - I squeezed her eyes tightly trying to ignore the pain in my head, but it was almost impossible. - I'm not much different from you, right? Milky-san told me the horrible things you were doing against her!

- W-What? - Sayanee immediately released me and looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost.

Because she was acting that way so worried and guilty? It's not like she did not know the things she had done against Milky-san, so why she was that one?

- Are you marrying with Annin-san even though date with Milky-san before! Why are you doing this? That does not make you someone worse than me !? - I ran my hand through my neck. - Yamamoto-san.

Sayanee and I looked to the side and I saw Annin-san approaching us, what ? how long she was here? She had heard all what we were talking about?

- Annin-san - I got up and walked over beside her. - You heard, did not !? Sayanee was deceiving you all this time! As you can still marry her after that?

Annin-san looked at me and sighed, she walked toward Sayanee and ran a hand over her forehead, Sayanee looked scared for her, but Annin-san just smiled and it seemed to calm and reassure Sayanee.What is that? Even after all Annin-san was still worried about this woman?

- I want to go home, Annin. - Sayanee took her hand, Annin-san just nodded and held the hand of Sayanee hard.

- Of course, we can decide a cake tomorrow, okay? - Annin-san nodded and looked at me. - Jurina-san, can I ask you something?

- O-of course.

- Do not meddle in matters that do not interest you.

The voice of Annin-san was cold and far away, I had never seen her like this before, but she talk like that to me made me feel really sad, made me feel an empty feeling in my chest.

- B-But Annin-san!

- Jurina-san, the things that happened or did not happen with Yamamoto-san do not matter anymore - Annin-san pulled Sayanee by the hand and they went through me like I did not exist. - You know, all of us give up our feelings to protect someone we love. Just forget it, okay?

What? But because Annin-san was talking like that! I could not just let her go like that! This was not the Annin-san I knew! She never treat me like that, I'm sure! Because more than anyone I know Annin-san is the kindest people in the world!

- Jurina-san, please go away.

AH MY GOD , I AM SO SAD , I THINK I'LL CRY ! JURIANNIN IS SO CUTE! :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

See, Sayanee is not someone really bad, but it is a person that changes quickly, then she will always end up hitting Jurina -san!  :on lol:

Well, someone her like to take care of injuries of Jurina -san? I'm sure I would be a great nurse  :shy2: :shy2:!

Look, from now on I'm going to start doing tests for my college so I will take a while to update the next chapter , but do not worry , I'll do it as soon as possible !

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:17:45 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 8 [11/01/2016]
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2016, 04:40:18 PM »
thanks for updating

are you planning to add more girls in Juri's harem?

actually im kinda confused here since many girls ( I bet how juri gonna handle it)

how many chapter do you plan before finish? (just curious)

otsukare~
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2016, 05:05:05 PM »
Hayaaaiii but i like it :)
Who's jurina will choose?
I hope its rena-chan :)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2016, 05:26:12 PM »
thanks for updating

are you planning to add more girls in Juri's harem?

actually im kinda confused here since many girls ( I bet how juri gonna handle it)

how many chapter do you plan before finish? (just curious)

otsukare~

Oh , I was thinking about it , some of my friends asked me also the same thing . See, I would like to add more girls , but at the same team it would be fun , it would also be hard for me to control all of these personalities to a non resembled another , but I 'm going to surprise everyone in the end!  :panic: :panic:
I plan to write 14 chapters   :cow:!

Hayaaaiii but i like it :)
Who's jurina will choose?
I hope its rena-chan :)

Oh, I do not know, but I would like it to Mayu-chan or Annin-san  ~~ :inlove: :inlove:
the cause of my death...

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2016, 10:06:48 AM »
it seems like annin loves sayanee....
jurina, you better not meddling other's business.
update!!!

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2016, 05:17:00 PM »
Jurina's in trouble :(

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2016, 02:16:57 PM »
Hello minna ~~

Thanks for all the comments, all are incredible knew?
Anyway, I thought a lot while writing this chapter and ... I cried a lot! Things are getting serious and I did not think the fanfic could get to that point, but I think in the end it will be a good thing!

Oh yes, I'd like you to hear this song ( ) while reading the fanfic if possible! This song is very beautiful and is the opening of my favorite anime, I always listen to it while I'm writing this fanfic! This song talks about the feelings when you are with someone you love, when a person you like is kind with you and is enough to make you happy, no matter what happens you just want that person to hug him getting stronger . The feelings are similar to the girls of fanfic, right? heheh I know

I hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 9

"Jurina-san, please go away"

These words still roamed my mind, I still could not believe that Annin-san had actually told me to go away. I was feeling so tired and confused that my head started hurting and I decided to go home. I needed some rest and stop thinking so much about it, even though it was almost impossible for me. Because now more than anyone I was sincerely concerned about Annin-san, I would like to know the truth behind all this, I wonder about the real feelings of Annin-san.

A part of me still could not believe that she really was going to marry someone like Sayanee even knowing the horrible things Sayanee had already done! And I'm sure Annin-san knew it! But because Annin-san is someone gentle and mature, she would never against her family's decisions, that's admirable, but also worried me a lot because now I wonder if Annin-san is really good about it all.

Well, there was nothing I could do about it today, I would just like to get some rest and think better about what I could do to help Annin-san, be complaining now will not help at all, yes, I only needed get some rest so I answer to that surely would appear later.

-Ju-ri-na-chan!

As soon as I walked inside, I felt two hands covering my eyes and I recognized the voice of Rena-chan, ah, frankly I could not do that now.

- When you arrived? - I pulled her hands and sighed. - Why do not you tell me what was in my house?

- O-oh, sorry - Rena-chan stepped back and looked at me with a confused expression. - I just wanted to surprise you, see, I made a bento for you to take to college!

Oh damn! With so many things happening so suddenly I had forgotten my college, it was bad, really bad if I kept slowing me down that way I would not get my college degree. I ran my hand over my face and sighed again, I'm so tired and my head was hurting so much, all I wanted now was sleep.

- I do not know if this really good to know? - Rena-chan gave a slight laugh and took the bento. - See, I put some vegetables and--

- You could go away? I am tired. - I interrupted Rena-chan and turned around. - I'd like to go to my room now.

-Jurina-chan ... I just wonder if you need me - Rena-chan's voice is shaky and low, what did she have?

- I would like to go to my room - I turned and faced Rena-chan. - Can not you understand that? Because you always have to be choking me !?

- J-Jurina-chan, just--

- Rena-chan is always so unsure and it drives me crazy! You keep wanting to please me all the time and so do not leave me alone! - I started lose my calm and my voice began to rise. - I feel bad for being near you! You never let me alone and is always worried that I still have feelings for you or not! You know, maybe you're right and I really are getting tired of you!

Every word I spoke Rena-chan encolia a little, she looked frightened and I understand that because I had never spoken like that to her before, but all these words were true and because of all the things that happened before, I could not help myself.

- I have a life besides you, Rena - I tried to calm me down and looked to the side trying to relax. - Can you understand that !?

- Y-Yes - Rena-chan looked down and her face was red and of course she was with an expression of someone who was about to start crying. - I'm sorry Jurina-chan, I do not want you to think these things from me ... I just wanted to make me a better girlfriend for you ...

- So leave me alone - I walked toward the door and opened it, I looked at Rena-chan and pointed out. - Rena-chan, please, go away.

Rena-chan looked at me surprised, she probably this very scared because  that I was talking to her, somehow I could feel how everything I had said had hurt her, but what could I do? The fault is not mine, none of this is, these evil words are just the truth about Rena-chan.

- I-If this is what you want, Jurina-chan - Rena-chan smiled weakly at me, her eyes were red and she was doing her best not to cry in front of me. - Eat bento what I did to you, okay?

I closed the door so that Rena-chan left. As I stared at the door I felt an ever greater grip on my heart. I really told "go away" for Rena-chan? I need not have treated her so badly to that.

- It hurts, does not Rena-chan? - I gave a slight laugh and leaned my head against the door. - When someone we like says "go away" ... It hurts, does not it?

I suddenly felt something warm sliding down my cheeks, I ran my hand and smiled when he saw my tears. I was so pathetic. I had just treat my girlfriend the worst possible way, yet the only thing I could think of was now in Annin-san.

I tried my best to go up to my room, I was still sad for Annin-san has chosen to defend Sayanee rather than believe me, I was also mad at myself for discounted everything I was feeling in Rena- chan, but for some reason I did not have enough strength to apologize to Rena-chan.

I looked out the window and gave a slight laugh to see the closed window Mayu-chan, of course, she was at school now with Yukirin. That's good, I was so happy that they could get along for at least a moment, if Mayu-chan had more friends and people closest beyond me, I already would make me a little happier.

I lay down on my bed and sighed, what was this strange feeling in my chest? I was used to always being surrounded by people, but now I just was alone in my room with a pain in my chest. It is lonely. I think I should just get some sleep.

------#####-------

* Pin Pin Pin*

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned once the alarm started ringing, I sat on the edge of the bed and turned off the alarm clock. 4:30 pm. Well, again I had lost another day at my college, that's disappointing, I need to focus on me more in my studies or never have a decent life. I walked toward my desk and took my books.

- I think it would be good if I studied a little. - I whispered to myself and sat down, even though I was losing some holes classes, I could still regain some content. - Hun?

I looked to the side so I heard my cell phone ringing. I sighed and looked closely at the phone, I really hope that is not the Rena-chan because I do not want to talk to her now as well, but I could not avoid it forever, right? I reached out and looked at the phone, oh, it was an unknown number, I wonder who it could be.

- Hello? - I talked.

- Jurina-san?

My heart started to race when i heard that voice. That voice so sweet and gentle, it was weird, it felt like I had gone days without hearing her voice.

- Annin-san! - I smiled and got up from chair. - I'm so glad you called me!

- Oh, really? I'm happy for that too. - Annin-san gave a slight laugh probably amused by my reaction to talk to her. - I'm sorry to call you at this hour, Jurina-san.

- It's all right! This really well! - My voice was so excited that I looked like a child, this is so embarrassing. - B-But how did you get my number?

- For some reason Nao-chan has your number, by the way you talked to Nao-chan today?

- No, I have not seen her since she handed me your invitation ... Wedding Invitation - I whispered and looked down, I do not want to talk about Nao-chan now. - Annin-san, there's something I need to tell you! I--

- Jurina-san, I'm sorry to bother you, but there's something I like to talk to you - even after all, Annin-san does not seem to be interested in the things I wanted to talk. - Oh, sorry, you're with your girlfriend?  I interrupting you?

- No, of course not, Annin-san! And even if I was with Rena-chan, I would give my full attention to you! - I nodded and Annin-san laughed again.

- Jurina-san is funny.

A silly smile formed on my lips and a warm feeling dominated my chest, Annin-san had said the same thing that day in the spring festival.

- I'd like you to meet me in the city center - Annin-san spoke and I started getting even more excited. - You can come find me now, Jurina-san?

- B-But of course! I'm going now.

- I'm waiting for you, Jurina-san.

I guess I could not be happier! I started to keep all my books sssim I turned off my phone, I was about to go find Annin-san! I was worried thinking she hated me or did not want to talk to me anymore, it will be sad because Annin-san is an amazing person and I wish I could see her gentle smile every day.

------#####-------

I was running out of breath as ran toward the center of the city, my heart was beating fast and I still could not hide the smile off my face. It's okay for me to be so happy to find Annin-san? I'm sure she must still be mad at me, so I would not ask anything for it! If she wanted to marry someone as stupid Sayanee, so I should just be happy for her! Yes, I'm fine just see in Annin-san happy.

- Jurina-san, I'm here.

I looked to the side and Annin-san was standing near a bank, I walked toward her and before she could say anything, I hugged her.

- Jurina-san?

Annin-san seemed surprised that I had embraced her, but of course, until I was a little surprised, Annin-san and I had no kind of intimate contact before. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pasted her body against mine. She's so hot. Annin-san gave a slight laugh and ran her hand on my neck making me shiver, she pressed her face against my shoulder and I could hear her giving a little sigh. Oh, I was so happy, I was so happy to Annin-san be glad to see me too.

- A-Annin-senpai.

Annin-san away from me quickly and I looked to the side, Nao-chan had her head down as if embarrassed about something, oh, I had not noticed she before.

- Oh, Nao-chan? What are you doing here? - I asked a little confused.

- Sorry, I had forgotten about before - Annin-san smiled and walked toward her and touched Nao-chan's shoulder. - Nao-chan will accompany us today also, Jurina-san. Of course she was very excited when I invited you.

- A-Annin-senpai, d-dont speak these embarrassing things, please! - Nao-chan looked surprised to Annin-san and started to blush.

- What? - I approached and looked at Annin-san. - Annin-san .. You just invited me because of Nao-chan?

- But of course! - Annin-san nods. - See, certainly Nao-chan would be bored walking around with me choosing a wedding dress for me, then for it not to have to be alone, I invited you Jurina-san.

- Wedding dress? So ... You did not just want to see me? - I stepped back and whispered, Annin-san looked away as if she were thinking of something, so it was really just because of the Nao-chan?

- Jurina-san, you can go home if you want! I do not want to bother her! - Nao-chan walked toward me and held my hand as she smiled.

I sighed and looked at Annin-san, she was still looking to the side as if she were unable to face me now. Oh, but of course, it was too good to be true, right? There is no reason to Annin-san want to find me. I'm such an idiot.

- It's okay, Nao-chan. I'll stay here with you, okay? - I smiled and patted the head of Nao-chan, she looked at me and her eyes seemed to shine happiness.

- Glad you decided what to do, we go now?

Nao-chan and I looked at Annin-san as she walked away. I sighed again and shook Nao-chan's hand with some force, it was not exactly disappointed, but I really like the Annin-san reason to call me was just to see me. Of course, I was being selfish as ever.

- I'm sorry, Jurina-san. But Annin-senpai is really nervous about the wedding, Yamamoto-san is always busy in Osaka so she does not have time to help Annin-senpai with the preparations - Nao-chan said as we began to walk. - Annin-senpai never disgrace the family name of her, so she is doing all this without complaining about anything.

- Annin-san ... She's amazing, is not it? - I smiled as i looked at Annin-san. - I envy you, Nao-chan. It must be great to have someone like Annin-san around.

- Sometimes it's not always a good thing, you know? - Nao-chan looked at Annin-san and gave a weak smile. - Because I am a kouhai, I'm always in this position, this position of just looking at the back of Annin-senpai and aspire to be someone as good as her, but the truth is that I know I'll never be someone like Annin-senpai anyway .. She is a ojou-sama.

- Oh, I do not think so, I think Nao-chan is already amazing even someone being so simple. - I looked at Nao-chan and smiles.

Nao-chan looked at me open-mouthed and then immediately looked away, I think she was trying to prevent me from seeing her face red because of my praise.

- Certainly Nao-chan is most the cutest. - I gave a slight chuckle to see that Nao-chan's face was getting redder and redder, that's a lot of fun, Nao-chan is someone easy to handle.

- J-Jurina-san, this okay doing so? - Nao-chan speaks stuttering. - I mean, you noticed that we are still hand in hand?

- Oh, yes, I realized. You did not let go of my hand, so I thought you did not want me to let go of your hand as well. Sorry if that upset you, Nao-chan.

- What!? N-No, it's like it bother me! I love how your hand is soft! W-Wait, that's not what I meant - Nao-chan began to stutter again and I could not help  laugh at her situation. - What I meant was that your girlfriend would not be mad if she saw us like this?

- Does she be? - I gave a charming smile and leaned in the direction of Nao-chan. - I think if we kissed she would be even more angry. What do you think, Nao-chan? - I pulled her by the hand to her to be closer to me, Nao-chan's cheeks were glowing in a bright red, she certainly was no reaction. - Let  Rena-chan even more angry?

- I- I ... do so would be horrible.

- Nao-chan, Jurina-san, what are you waiting for?

Nao-chan and I looked to the side at the same time and Annin-san was looking at us, I walked away from Nao-chan and let your hand. What was I doing? Acting like a spoiled child and playing with Nao-chan like that just because Rena-chan had left me angry, that was not fair with her.

- Annin-senpai - Nao-chan looked at Annin-sam and walked toward her, oh, now she seemed to avoid me. - Did you find a store? Do you like any dress?

- Yes, I found a dress that I like a lot, you want to see? - Annin-san smiled at Nao-chan and took her hand. - Come on, Jurina-san.

-Uhn.

We walked toward a store that Annin-san said there were beautiful dresses, so we entered I was surprised at how amazing dresses had, it was as if we were in the room of a princess! Of course, Annin-san is a ojou-sama and she only dressed with the better.

- Wuah, see this Annin-san! - The Nao-chan's eyes sparkled as she looked at the dresses. - And look at this! And this one too! Wow, there are so many beautiful dresses !!

- Nao-chan, if you liked any just go ahead and buy it, I'll pay for you. - Annin-san looked at a white dress that was in front of her and smiled. - Every girl dreams of a beautiful dress, right? I want Nao-chan realize that dream.

- S-senpai, I could not accept it at all! It's impossible! - Nao-chan nodded and looked down, she seemed embarrassed.

- Nao-chan, please choose one - Annin-san touched the Nao-chan's shoulder and sighed. - I want you to be as beautiful as I on my wedding day.

I put my hands in my pocket and I could not help my smile, Annin-san is always so kind to Nao-chan, they even look like sisters. I wonder why Annin-san treat Nao-chan that way.

- Okay! Thank you, Annin-senpai! - Nao-chan smiled like a child and started walking through the store, probably looking for the perfect dress for her.

- You just happens to be the older sister of Nao-chan or something? - I approached Annin-san and stared. - Ooh, is that you are passionate for your kouhai !?

Annin-san looked at me and gave a light laugh, she approached a little more of me and took my hand. I looked confused, but Annin-san pulled me and I just nodded, she was holding a long a beautiful white dress. We walked towards the dressing rooms, was a big placeholder, there were two sofas and a large shag rug on the floor. Annin-san motioned for me to sit, I just nodded again and sat down. Wow, I really could not believe I was helping Annin-san choose a dress to marry that rogue of Sayanee.

- Jurina-san, can you help me?

So Annin-san came out of the dressing room my heart started shooting, she is so beautiful! She had just put a simple wedding dress, yet she still looked more beautiful than any other bride who spent hours and hours in a salon.

- Y-Yes?

- Here - Annin-san turned her back to me and put her hair forward. - Please close my zipper.

- O-oh, of course.

I got up and walked slowly toward Annin-san, my hands were shaking and I could not keep my face warm up. I extended my hand toward the dress zipper and closed slowly. I sighed breathlessly as she watched the pale skin of Annin-san, if I touched her she would probably be too soft.

- Thanks.

I blinked a few times to see that it had closed the zipper, Annin-san walked towards the mirror and held the dress bar. She looked slowly up and our eyes met

- I am beautiful??

- Certainly Annin-san is the most beautiful.

Annin-san ran a hand through the dress once again and turned around, she walked towards me and looked at me.

- Jurina-san, why do not you choose a dress too? - Annin-san ran a hand over my shoulder and sighed. - You can choose any dress you want.- she looked at my face and reached out, she pushed my bangs to my eyes and smiled.

- I do not go to your wedding - I turned my face, but still Annin-san was still with herhands on me. - You should know that, so I will not choose a dress.

- Of course I know - Annin-san gave a slight laugh and nodded. - Yamamoto-san is not a bad person and that's all I need to know about her, Jurina-san. But if you still do not want to come to my wedding, I understand their selfish reasons.

- What? - I blinked a few times and I looked back at Annin-san. - Selfish reasons?

- You really do not want to go to my marriage because of what you think about Yamamoto-san? - Annin-san pulled away from me and closed her eyes. - What if you were someone else? You would my marriage, Jurina-san?

- What? B-But what kind of question is that? I'm just worried about you, Annin-san! Sayanee is not a reliable person! She will betray you just as she did with Milky-san!

- How are you doing with Rena-san, right?

I looked surprise to Annin-san, my mouth was open, but I could not utter a word. What is she mean by that? Because I had to mix things up this way? I'm not like Sayanee.

- T-That's not true. - I looked at the ground and sighed.

- I would like to be selfish too, even if it was for just one day, I would do whatever I want and have everything I want. - Annin-san looked at me and slowly walked toward me. - I would do all the selfish things that were in my power.

- You are a ojou-sama, there is something you can not have? - I asked confused.

- Jurina-san is funny - Annin-san gave a slight laugh. - Just for being a ojou-sama I am limited to have multiple things, like my freedom - she whispered and put her hand on my cheek. - My own power of choice and of course be able to marry whoever I wanted.

- This means that you do not want to marry Sayanee? - I could not help the tip of happiness that grew inside my chest.

- If that's what my parents want me to do, so I will not complain, but that I want is someone else - she smiled and approached a little more of me, I put my hand in Annin-san's shoulder and she I pressed against my chest. - But who I wish belongs to another and an important friend to me also has feelings for this person.

- That's so complicated. - I whispered.

- Jurina-san ... It's alright if I am selfish for just five minutes? - Annin-san ran her hand over my shoulder and I sigh that came out between my lips.

- If it's just for five minutes I think no one will care.

I could hear Annin-san give a slight laugh and slowly she turned away from me, she put her hand against my chest and pushed me gently until I sit down, I held her wrist and felt hrt hand slip between my fingers as she walked away again.

- The zipper - Annin-san whispered and slowly I saw the handle of her wedding dress falling sideways. - You do not zipped up correctly, Jurina-san.

My heart raced as I watched the wedding dress of Annin-san out slowly from her body, Annin-san sighed and looked down ashamed as I looked closely at the white lingerie she wore underneath.

Annin-san approached me and sat on my lap, I held her hand and watched her soft and delicate fingers, I still could not quite understand what was happening, I was still trying to understand the words of Annin-san, she I wanted to be selfish for just five minutes and have everything she wanted. I was being too convinced if thought I am what she wants?

- Only four more minutes - she leaned towards my lips and whispered. - It's just have this time to steal you from all over the world and have you just for me, Jurina-san.

Annin-san put her hand against my chest and finally kissed me. Her lips were soft and delicate, I closed my eyes and gave myself fully to that kiss, my heart was beating fast and I could not help feeling that this was the best kiss I had ever received. The Annin-san's tongue was warm and soft,  your lips wet became more tempting by the minute, she leaned forward as if us not close enough. I passed my hand on her leg, ah, as I thought, her skin was very soft. I slid my other hand on her waist and before I could touch your face, Annin-san finished our kiss and leaned her forehead against mine.

- My five minutes are over - she whispered and ran her thumb across my lips. - Selfishness taste is awfully tempting.

- No problem - I whispered in her ear and lay down on the shag rug. - Annin-san, please be selfish for another five minutes ... For another ten minutes ... For over twelve hours ... For over a whole day. No one will bother.

- I should not have done that - she ran her hand around my neck and closed her eyes as our breaths mingled. - Let's stop this Jurina-san ... Nao-chan is waiting for us ... She's waiting for you.

- No, I do not want to stop - I bit her ear and squeezed my eyes shut when I felt Annin-san stare at her nails against my neck. - Let's just continue, Nao-chan can wait a little longer.

- N-No, Jurina-san ... Please.

She whispered, but I did not give attention. I slid my hand down her arm and held her wrist above her head. The smell of Annin-san was intoxicating and I was starting to lose control of myself because of it.

- Jurina-san, I can no longer avoid this selfishness inside me - Annin-san whispered and hid her face against my shoulder, holding me getting stronger. - I love you.

I closed my eyes again and went back to kiss her, Annin-san sighed and laid her head against the carpet. I could not think straight, all the things that happened or are happening, none of this seemed to make any sense or have any importance to me. I could feel the heart of Annin-san beating rapidly against my chest. How Annin-san kissed me and hugged me was something tempting. Deep down I knew Annin-san wanted to stop it, I knew it would trouble her, but only for another five minutes ... Just for another five minutes I want to be selfish and have Annin-san just for me.

- A-Annin-senpai.

I pulled away from Annin-san so I heard a noise of something falling to the ground, I looked toward the door and Nao-chan was looking for us, the noise before was the bag that Nao-chan was carrying.

- Nao-chan - Annin-san pushed me hard and got up quickly, she grabbed something to cover and looked at Nao-chan. - Please Nao-chan, I can explain, I do not ...

- O-Oh, now I understand - Nao-chan gave a slight laugh and put a strand of hair behind her ear. - I-I'm sorry for interrupting you, I just wanted to say that I chose the dress, Annin-senpai ... Thank you.

- Nao-chan, please listen to me.

- I-It's okay - Nao-chan laughed again and suddenly tears were streaming down her face. - A-Ah, what am I doing? I-I do not believe I'm crying, I'm so stupid - she reached down and took the bag with the dress again. - I did not want to be a bother for you ... I'll wait outside.

Nao-chan ran quickly before Annin-san could say anything more. Annin-san turned and walked into the dressing room. I blinked a few times and touched my lips. I had actually done it? Annin-san had called me, even not saying I'm sure she wanted me to help her choose a beautiful dress for her, but all I could do was be a bad person and want something that does not belong to me.

- I need to go after her. - Annin-san came out of the dressing room after putting their casual clothes.

- A-Ah, Annin-san, I-

I stood up and stretched my hand, but she pulled away from me before I could touch her, I looked surprised and disappointed at the same time.

- I know, I know, this is not your fault Jurina-san, I just ... - Annin-san closed her eyes and ran her hand over her face as if trying to think of something. - I should not have done that.

- I-It's not your fault, Annin-san!  Why Nao-chan-

- It's because she likes you - Annin-san opened her eyes again and smiled. What? Nao-chan liked me? - And you're right, Jurina-san. That was not my fault nor your fault - she walked toward the door, but before she left, Annin-san looked at me over her shoulder and sighed. - This is the fault of our selfishness.

OMG THAT DRAMA  :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

I would like to talk about something with you!  :bingo:

Since the beginning of fanfic you have noticed that some things have changed? For example, Mayu-chan is not as lonely as she used to be and now she is able to talk to people other than Jurina. Yukirin is able to show their feelings more openly even still being very shy. Milky-san is not just a sexy girl who wants to provoke Jurina, because of Sayanee, she  she sought to Jurina to comfort her. Annin-san was also able to demonstrate what she really felt even as she is ojou-sama. Nao-chan and Rena-chan ... Err ... Well, I'll make you wait a bit more for it, okay?

The point is that the course of the fanfic all the girls around Jurina started mature because of their feelings and because of Jurina who was always there to support them and help them with their problems even though I have not yet shown the story of all. Of course, with all this, in the end, Jurina also will mature and will be able to decide your true feelings and then, finally, she will choose someone.

Well, leave your comments ~~

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:16:38 PM by Kalol38 »
the cause of my death...

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 9 [13/01/2016]
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2016, 03:31:52 PM »
I feel sad for Rena, i dont know. I'm wmatsui shipper, but i hope she could find another person who not hurt her :( Jurina has many fangirl. It's hard for Rena to keep jurina by her side. They'll break up not so far. But i hope jurina could realize who she love most.
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2016, 03:32:49 PM »
Jurina was so mean to Rena, I feel so bad for her :mon cry:
I hope next chapter Jurina will apologize to Rena for treating her so bad and makes it up to her :mon determined:
I wonder what Nao and Annin going to do :dunno:
I can't wait to see more Wmatsui, Juriyuki, and Jurimayu :mon inluv:
I will be looking forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work :byebye:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2016, 03:52:08 PM »
somehow my heart bleeding looking at how Jurina treat Rena badly.. :on speedy: :on speedy:

Damn you Jurina, dont rant on Rena  :on thumbb: :on redcard:

But yeah since you choose this route... in other way still anyone could get hurt even my Yuki in here  :pleeease:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2016, 03:54:51 PM »
Yeees , i feel bad for rena
I hope jurina will apologize to rena-san
Rena is jurina first girlfriend :(
Jurina is player lol

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2016, 06:11:03 PM »
ooh, Rena... the first wife  :cry:
why you do that, Jurinaaaa :cry:

well, I like that Annin was the one who innitiated the kiss,
but sadly it turned out that Nao caught them,
if aje disn't came I wonder what would happen....
and what's going to happen after this????
update soon!!!

Offline Rara

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2016, 06:28:08 PM »
OH MY GOD , JURINA YOU ARE THE WORST ! I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU DID NAO-CHAN AND RENA- CHAN CRY ON  :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: !

I loved the JuriAnnin time, it was so exciting and cute at the same time ! :nya:

I feel sorry for how Jurina fought with Rena-chan, Rena-chan did not deserve that  :cry: :cry:

Please update soon ! I really want to know what will happen  :on blackhole:!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Orion