JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Brotherhood

Author Topic: Estrea's Sandbox [6/4 - Treat]  (Read 201572 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [10/30 - By Your Side]
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2007, 07:27:43 AM »
I can't believe you can come up with something so good in only 30 minutes!  *stares at Estrea all starry-eyed*

I thought it was so cute that they were walking hand in hand during the Taiwan trip and it's just beyond awesome that  you wrote about it  :luvluv1:

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2007, 08:05:38 AM »
XD so awesome and yes, very bittersweet.

Thankyou for writing this :3
I'm going to go countdown till the taiwan interview starts now  :lol: *arms self with remote and blank DVDs* XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »
Holy.....I'm speechless.... I had tears in my eyes while reading this. Now I know what you meant by "read it and cry over the bittersweet fluff." :lol:

I had hoped that you would write about this, their trip out of Japan together (okay, well, forget about Koharu for a moment XD) This totally surpassed all expectations. I'm officially in love with TakaGaki once more. See the power of ya pen? And damn, in 30 min too :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
You never look at me anymore.

There you were, smiling and waving for the cameras, for the screaming fans, for your screaming fans. I vaguely registered that a small portion of the crowd was screaming for me, so I returned the gesture, smiling and beaming widely back.
From this opening, it sounds like Risa. :O

You seem like a changed person. With your new image, your new position, your added responsibilities, you seem to have left that adorably awkward air that you used to possess, instead taking on a more confident aura as you interacted---no, was forced to interact with the media beyond that which you were accustomed to.
Yep, Aichan never really hid the fact that she wasn't a "talker". But now being leader, she's got no choice in the matter as it's now her job to be the spokesperson for the group.

It hurts me to see you like this, closing yourself off even as you sparkle even more brightly under the intense lights of the many cameras trained on you. You were always so self-effacing that not many took notice of you, but you always blazed so brightly on stage, performing for the crowd as if your life depended on it, that those who really did look saw more to you than you presented offstage.
Aichan has always shone when it came to the performances. It's almost like the stage is her refuge, as she's clearly more comfortable there compared to doing interviews.

I felt your hand in mine stir, returning the gesture I gave you earlier. Our eyes met as you glanced around to me, a dazzling grin on your face. I'm sure half of it that smile was for the watchers all around us, but it was different for me anyway.
Awwwwwww... :oops:

See Risa, Aichan's still Aichan.  :heart:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »
 :mon lovelaff: Aaaawwww.... I like the sweet fluff you just wrote. It's perfect to match what they might be feeling inside amidst all those fans ( some of them which I thought were really rude saying 'kochi, kochi'!!  :mon annoy:) I notice they're holding hands right from the start and wow, what a rare moment it was, judging from the lack of interaction between them these past years. I'm glad they became leader and sub-leader. In part so that Ai-chan can get out from her reclusive non-talker shell and resume her otherwise nonexistent in public close relationship with Risa. She seem to very much supporting Ai-chan. She understands her, which is important in any relationship. Great job pouring those elements into flowing words Estrea.  :heart:

PS: How is it that every time I'm commenting on your stories, big words (I rarely use) are all that comes to mind.  :lol:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2007, 12:50:22 AM »
I can't believe you can come up with something so good in only 30 minutes!  *stares at Estrea all starry-eyed*

I thought it was so cute that they were walking hand in hand during the Taiwan trip and it's just beyond awesome that  you wrote about it  :luvluv1:

:D Yeah it was cute, and I thought it meant something, so I just imagined something that would work out in my timeline. Hehe. And thanks, it wasn't that big a deal, this was pretty short, and I was in the mood, so it got done real quick. XD

XD so awesome and yes, very bittersweet.

Thankyou for writing this :3
I'm going to go countdown till the taiwan interview starts now  :lol: *arms self with remote and blank DVDs* XD

I want to see those DVDs. XD Upload them to youtube or something, haha. I need more details if I am to write more. >D

Holy.....I'm speechless.... I had tears in my eyes while reading this. Now I know what you meant by "read it and cry over the bittersweet fluff." :lol:

I had hoped that you would write about this, their trip out of Japan together (okay, well, forget about Koharu for a moment XD) This totally surpassed all expectations. I'm officially in love with TakaGaki once more. See the power of ya pen? And damn, in 30 min too :D

TakaGaki rules. XD Yeah, Koharu is like the kid they're babysitting on the trip, so let's just leave her out of the big picture shall we? Hehe. So biased. But then again, so am I. I have you to thank for pointing me to write for that trip, so yeah, everyone, thank hammy for reminding me. XD

*snip*
Yep, Aichan never really hid the fact that she wasn't a "talker". But now being leader, she's got no choice in the matter as it's now her job to be the spokesperson for the group.

Aichan has always shone when it came to the performances. It's almost like the stage is her refuge, as she's clearly more comfortable there compared to doing interviews.

I felt your hand in mine stir, returning the gesture I gave you earlier. Our eyes met as you glanced around to me, a dazzling grin on your face. I'm sure half of it that smile was for the watchers all around us, but it was different for me anyway.
Awwwwwww... :oops:

See Risa, Aichan's still Aichan.  :heart:

Agreed. I always felt like Aichan needed the spotlight on her when she's on stage, in order for her to really shine (in a group, in the background, she seems to vanish entirely until the lights are on her). She's the kind of person who's suited for centerstage...when performing. Her interpersonal skills are really lacking though, so interviews aren't really her forte. Funny how it works out. She needs the impersonal attention from a large crowd, but can't handle things one on one. I like measuring that contrast for my own amusement. :D

:mon lovelaff: Aaaawwww.... I like the sweet fluff you just wrote. It's perfect to match what they might be feeling inside amidst all those fans ( some of them which I thought were really rude saying 'kochi, kochi'!!  :mon annoy:) I notice they're holding hands right from the start and wow, what a rare moment it was, judging from the lack of interaction between them these past years. I'm glad they became leader and sub-leader. In part so that Ai-chan can get out from her reclusive non-talker shell and resume her otherwise nonexistent in public close relationship with Risa. She seem to very much supporting Ai-chan. She understands her, which is important in any relationship. Great job pouring those elements into flowing words Estrea.  :heart:

PS: How is it that every time I'm commenting on your stories, big words (I rarely use) are all that comes to mind.  :lol:

I think Risa doesn't understand how Aichan thinks, but she nevertheless can read some of the signs to indicate how Aichan feels about certain things. And yeah, I'm glad they're leader and subleader together, it lets them interact more closely with each other, something which has been sorely lacking for a while.

And haha, I guess my stories inspire you to greater vocabulary heights? I guess I can be educational too. :D

Anyway, too busy to sit down and write another story for this week (deadlines galore), unless another speed idea like this one hits me out of the blue. So bug me, or bug someone who can bug me to write in real life. Hehe. XD

Thanks for the comments everyone!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 12:53:23 AM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Sevii

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2007, 05:15:38 AM »
Kek. Nice to find this right after I got off the plane from the Taiwan FC event.

I'm a happy puppy right now.

Offline Sevii

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2007, 06:13:27 AM »
Okay, just read the new short.
Very, very, very sweet.

Yeah, it was a little T_T until Niigaki took the first step in squeezing Ai-chan's hand.
And then to me it was all sap from then on. I loved it.

Know that I am always with you, beside you, by your side.

I think I'm melting. <3

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2007, 06:15:04 AM »
Guess what, I'm back with another short! Thank Sevii for feeding me with Takagaki goodness! XDDD

Ok, enough blabbering and let's go!

======================================

Malfunction

Fizz.

A sweaty eyebrow twitched irritably, just a slight tic really, if one were to look closely. She tapped at the headset experimentally, hoping that it was just a minor disruption. The built-in mic buzzed some more. Her lips were slowly forming into a pout...

"Ai-chan?" Her companion tilted her head sideways, looking inquiringly over.

"My mic...bzzt...not..." The rest of her words didn't get amplified at all. Takahashi Ai put on her most apologetic face and mouthed "sorry" quite exaggeratedly to the crowd, bowing deeply while fingering her headset, trying to get it to work again.

"Ahhhh....ahhh...ahhh...." Ai tried to see if her mic was working. Next to her, Niigaki Risa, her faithful sub-leader, gamely echoed "mic check, mic check". The largely male-dominated wota crowd chanted along, appearing more amused by the situation than irritated. It takes a lot more than a technical error to upset the wota.

"zzsht...ahhh....cshh....mou, this...crrrk...isn't working...bzzt..." Ai frowned cutely, her lips turning into a slightly frustrated pout. She stood there, feeling distinctly helpless for a moment, her mind a blank when it came to such things. It didn't help that it was currently her MC corner with Gaki-san, and Takahashi Ai absolutely hated such things. She could sing for the crowd any time, any day, but talk to them? Her natural awkwardness definitely didn't help, although at least with Gaki-san by her side it wasn't quite so bad.

"Ne, Ai-chan?" Gaki-san had closed the distance between them during her moment of spacing out, and was now right by her side. Ai blinked at the sudden proximity, one hand still frozen on her malfunctioning headset mic, her mouth still half open in an "o" shape. What was Gaki-san up to now?

"Since your mic isn't working..." Ai started to sweat some more, since Gaki-san's expression was making her distinctly uncomfortable. "Why don't we share the same one?"

Her voice failed her for a second or so, even as doe-like eyes darted to the aforementioned mic that was attached to her sub-leader's headset. That was positioned at the side of her face. That was extremely close to her lips. Ai swallowed reflexively, her fingers tensing involuntarily. Her eyes met the intense ones of her sub-leader, trying to see beyond the mischievous glint present in there.

Well, if that's the way you want to play... Ai took a deep breath and brought her face closer, watching Gaki-san's eyes intently for any reaction. The leader saw nothing but her own eyes reflected in those of her sub-leader's, sending a shiver down her spine at the pure tension in the air between them.

So close... Ai briefly wondered what would happen if she simply closed that last distance between them. It wouldn't be too difficult. Trying to speak into the mic so conveniently positioned right next to Gaki-san's lips...well, no one would be suspicious if she "accidentally" missed, right?

And judging from the look in Gaki-san's eyes, she wouldn't mind if that little "accident" happened either.

Just as she was about to close in, the sound of running feet behind her and the hissed "Takahashi-san!" made her pause, tearing her eyes away with some difficulty to see one of the staff coming up to her, holding out a hand mic for her. Behind her, she could positively feel Gaki-san deflating, the hand she had somehow grasped halfway into leaning in going slack and shrinking with acute disappointment. Ai herself let out a defeated sigh, taking the pro-offered replacement with an absolutely faked smile, thanking the considerate staff member in a slightly hollow tone. The conscientious staff ran off just as quickly, job accomplished.

Turning back to face her Gaki-san, Ai saw that her sub-leader had recovered quickly and was plastering on her most genki expression, no doubt for the crowd. Their eyes met, unfulfilled questions lingering in the air between them. With unspoken accord, they put their private issues aside first, and turned as one to face the audience, hand in hand, side by side.

After all, the show must go on.

==========================================

Info thanks to Sevii, since apparently on one of the concert days, Ai-chan's mic failed during her MC section with Risa. XD And that literally did happen. Oh well. Damn staff for being so efficient!

...crack continuation coming on. XD Hehe. heheeheehheeh.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:31:31 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [11/21 - Malfunction]
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2007, 06:17:53 AM »
...and here's my take on what really happened backstage during Malfunction!

Hehehehehehe.

====================================

Kamei Eri was giggling. Giggling very long and loudly and inanely. Her eyes twinkled with mirth, one fist clenched in a victory position, as if cheering for something or someone. Behind her, Tanaka Reina was staring at the back of the amused turtle's head, though with one wonky eye focused on the screen showing what was happening on stage, which was the source of Eri's amusement. Grudgingly, the former (or still?!) yankii teen raised an eyebrow at the antics of their leader and sub-leader on stage.

"Well, it's about time." She noted a bit gruffly, although she looked just as amused as Eri was.

Off to one side, Koharu was gaping at the screen. Tugging at the side of her much shorter kouhai, the miracle squeaked tensely.

"Are they allowed to do that?!"

Not that Aika was in any shape to answer. The youngest of the group looked like her jaw was about to hit the floor, her eyes appearing too wide and round. Behind her, the two Chinese girls were going "ehhhhhhh?!" and blinking widely at the screen, before starting to babble to each other in rapid Chinese.

Meanwhile, Aika appeared to have recovered from her astonishment. The first thing she said was...

"Eh!? Niigaki-sempai and Leader?!?!?! EHHHHHH?!?!"

While the mini ruckus was going on with the kids on the side, a certain bunny was standing the furthest away, shoving a hand microphone at the nearest staff member, whispering instructions and pointing the poor man in the direction of the stage.

"Go. NOW." The wide-eyed staff grabbed the mic and ran madly off.

Devil Sayu turned around, smirking at the screen where Ai and Risa were about a few inches away from making out on stage.

"Ha, busted."

===============================

Return of the devil bunny. Bunnies are evil, I swear.

Usa-chan peeeeeeeeeeeeeace!!!!

XD
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:31:00 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Sevii

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2007, 06:21:10 AM »
WIN.

USA-CHAN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries*

I love how you wrote in Gaki-san's deflation. LOL.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2007, 06:34:52 AM »
^Haha I'm glad you liked it.

Ok now, ALTERNATE ENDING FOR MALFUNCTION!!!

You know you want real Takagaki action. ;)

============================

Alternate Ending

Just as she was about to close in, the sound of running feet behind her and the hissed "Takahashi-san!" made her pause. Her eyes narrowed dangerously as her head swiveled slowly around, glaring right at the sweating, cringing staff member who was holding out a replacement mic for her. Her hand on Gaki-san's tightened almost imperceptibly, and before she knew it, she lashed out quite instinctively.

The figure made a perfect arc as it soared across the heads of the wota nearest the stage, landing with a thump on hard concrete as the wota scattered instinctively to avoid getting squashed by the mysteriously airborne object. One of the others wasn't as lucky though, since he got brained by an entirely different object: aka the replacement mic that the poor staff member had been carrying out for one currently very irked Takahashi Ai.

Said leader was currently smirking somewhat triumphantly on stage, before turning back to her suddenly wide-eyed sub-leader.

"I knew those lessons in Thailand would come in useful some day..." Ai positively purred as she leaned in for the kill.

The crowd roared, forgetting instantly about the incident of violence. The staff member, for all his trouble, was trampled by the cheering wota as he futilely tried to get up.

Backstage, a bunny broke some tables. And chairs. And just about everything else in sight that was breakable. An angry bunny is a scary bunny.

Not that Ai and Risa cared. They were a bit busy at the moment.

Very very busy.

=================================

I had fun. Did you? XD
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:28:17 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Sevii

• Member+
Re: Estrea's Sandbox [11/21 - Malfunction + backstage extra + alternate ending]
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2007, 06:49:28 AM »
>I had fun. Did you? XD

Yeth I didth. Tho muthch fun that I bith my thongue.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2007, 07:20:40 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TakaGaki!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *coughs and recovers voice*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... OKay, I should stop that now :P

This one-shot is going to keep a stupid grin (I had it on too while reading) on my face the whole day. I wonder if it's a good or bad thing. I might either be taken to be a real sunny person or a huge nutcase XD

I cannot, and I mean CANNOT imagine Gaki-san asking Ai to share her headset mic unless she was going to take it off and hold on to it. Why did they have headset mics anyway? Don't they usually use the normal kinds? But I'm totally for them sharing :D

The backstage was hilarious! The kids spazzing out, Pandas going into Chinese overdrive and Reina being all cheesed about god know's what. Oh and Kame's laughter is adorable. The hightlight (besides the delicious couple, you know who I'm refering to) is definitely evil Sayu. Party pooper :lol:

Ai-chan showing off some Thai boxing skills = XD
Kinda sad that you didn't go into detail about what happened on stage when they *ahemyouknow* but I still love this fic to bits. Estrea, you are the best!!! :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:25:11 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2007, 07:51:01 AM »
Busted? Uhm... She probably messed with the mic in the first place. It's Devil Sayu, after all. Little sister to Demon Miki, right? XD

But, why was she angry?  :?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2007, 08:36:33 AM »
lol that was a blast to read.  The alternative end was  :heart:  At first I couldn't figure out what was the first object to go flying but when I did I was like hahaha that's what he gets for messing with the leader!  Ai chan has been super cool lately!  I think it's the hair cut but yeah I can so picture Ai chan doing that now!

Eri and Reina's reactions are perfect and the poor young lings XD

as for Sayu!  I can't help but wonder whose Sayu after?  Our dear Ai chan perhaps? or could it be Gaki san? 

hehe here's hoping for more to come *wanders off with a big grin*

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2007, 10:33:40 AM »
Glad that people find my insanity amusing! >D

>I had fun. Did you? XD

Yeth I didth. Tho muthch fun that I bith my thongue.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Oh your poor tongue. XD Glad you had fun though, considering you were the one who planted the ideas in my head! >D

-insert screaming-
This one-shot is going to keep a stupid grin (I had it on too while reading) on my face the whole day. I wonder if it's a good or bad thing. I might either be taken to be a real sunny person or a huge nutcase XD

Teehee. Was anyone watching you while you were reading? XD That might have classified you as "nutcase" instead of sunny. XDDD Smiling is good for you though. ;)

I cannot, and I mean CANNOT imagine Gaki-san asking Ai to share her headset mic unless she was going to take it off and hold on to it. Why did they have headset mics anyway? Don't they usually use the normal kinds? But I'm totally for them sharing :D

Well, Sevii was the one who told me it was headset mics, so ask her instead! But yeah, when she said headset, I was like O__O and my imagination went wild. XDDD And this is what resulted. Yup, sharing is definitely good in this case. Hehe.

The backstage was hilarious! The kids spazzing out, Pandas going into Chinese overdrive and Reina being all cheesed about god know's what. Oh and Kame's laughter is adorable. The hightlight (besides the delicious couple, you know who I'm refering to) is definitely evil Sayu. Party pooper :lol:

Evil Sayu = WIN. Nuff said. XD

Ai-chan showing off some Thai boxing skills = XD
Kinda sad that you didn't go into detail about what happened on stage when they *ahemyouknow* but I still love this fic to bits. Estrea, you are the best!!! :)

The Thai boxing skills thing was suggested by Sevii. XDD She was like "hey why doesn't she boot him off the stage? She did get those lessons in Thailand!", and this is what resulted. XDDD As for details...well...it wouldn't really fit in the way I wrote it...cos then it would be like soft porn, and yeah....a bit out of place. :P I'll save it for next time. ;)

Busted? Uhm... She probably messed with the mic in the first place. It's Devil Sayu, after all. Little sister to Demon Miki, right? XD

Look at Sukoshi's reply. That was fairly close. XD

lol that was a blast to read.  The alternative end was  :heart:  At first I couldn't figure out what was the first object to go flying but when I did I was like hahaha that's what he gets for messing with the leader!  Ai chan has been super cool lately!  I think it's the hair cut but yeah I can so picture Ai chan doing that now!

Haha, no messing with our adorable leader (who is looking cool lately yes)! The hair cut helps, definitely. <3

as for Sayu!  I can't help but wonder whose Sayu after?  Our dear Ai chan perhaps? or could it be Gaki san? 

It's really obvious as to what Sayu is doing. Some of the fan-taken photos of the concerts made it pretty clear. Hehe. More you say? Well, depends on whether I get more delectable material...or if I get into the mood!

Meh, exams next week, so yeah, I'll disappear into the shadows again! Might come back like a ninja, depends though. >D

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Sevii

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2007, 11:31:18 AM »
Seeing is believing.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2007, 04:36:19 PM »

Look at Sukoshi's reply. That was fairly close. XD

It's really obvious as to what Sayu is doing. Some of the fan-taken photos of the concerts made it pretty clear. Hehe. More you say? Well, depends on whether I get more delectable material...or if I get into the mood!

Meh, exams next week, so yeah, I'll disappear into the shadows again! Might come back like a ninja, depends though. >D

:O

Damn, I just noticed! It's been right in front of me, but never thought much of it...  XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2007, 05:39:48 PM »
-dies of laughter-

I can just picture this a la Gokujou Seitokai style xD. I can imagine the scene change to a vein in Aichan's forehead and then another scene change of her pullin' off some Thai boxing on the staff guy ("Blasting off again~!")! Like Naru from Love Hina? Roffle xD.

I love how you can make any IRL moment into a gorgeous short :B

I look forward to more! <3

Don't forget my greatest creation of this board: Attack of the Chibi-Ais!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Brotherhood