JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rip Slyme - Funkastic

Author Topic: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)  (Read 157425 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 01:27:05 AM »
Masaki's interview for the 50th single. She's starting to get really confident in photoshoots, even showing off her ballet skills...

Subbed Version:

Masaki moments ep 3, subbed by Masakissu channel. Masaki on why she can't compare herself to Dream Momusu just yet....

And a gif of Maachan shaking her head a lot  :cathappy:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:38:36 PM by oaxiac »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2012, 03:47:59 AM »
Masaki chan really is refreshing.....straight forward attitude and comments, yet remarkably adorkable at the same time!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »
Masaki's b-day event is gonna be released on DVD:

Maa-chan playing piano @0:46...serious business  :O

And a few gifs from her e-Hello DVD:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012, 04:43:27 PM »
Maa-chan wants to challenge her gen-mates to a karaoke duel:

Getting a bit confident, are we?   :cathappy:

How she fared in a karaoke contest the last time around:
Quote from: Sherry_B from H!O
Result of Karaoke contest in Hello! Channel vol. 8
Round 1 : Your group's song
Risako : Tanjun Sugi na no Watashi... 88 points
Mai : Tsuugaku Vector ☂ 85 points
Aika : Haru Beautiful Everyday 86 points
Masaki : PYOCOPYOCO ULTRA 84 points

Round 2 : Freestyle song
Risako : Hajimari no toki (Ayaka) 87 points
Mai : Winter Love (Boa) 83 points
Aika : Heaven 83 points
Masaki : Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru (Momusu) 82 points

Round 3 : C-ute's song
Risako : Kirai de Kirai de Kirai 88 points
Mai : Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake na no ni 83 points
Aika : Forever Love 80 points
Masaki : Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko 84 points

Overall score
1.Risako 263 points
2.Mai 252 points
3.Masaki 250 points
4.Aika 249 points

I also finished watching H!P DVD Magazine vol. 29, and Tsunku's assessment of Masaki is pretty interesting:
Quote from: Tsunku

Sato came in with knowing nothing, like completely blank. But I think she understands music the most. Should I say rhythm wise?
Like different types of rhythm, or there's syncopation after this part, or things like that.
There's a break after the 4th beat. She understands those clearly.
Those are parts even Nakazawa and Iida couldn't distinguish after years.

Well she's still fresh. I wonder how she will grow. I am looking forward to it.
Even in terms of personality she has one that hasn't existed in Morning Musume or Hello Project from Hokkaido.
She has a pretty interesting personality. She definitely has something for the tour.

And Masakissu Channel just subbed the first part of her interview in her greeting DVD:  :twothumbs

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »
Clips from the "Morning Musume Annex FC event Celebrate School Entrance Ceremony DVD":

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:12:01 PM by oaxiac »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2012, 07:40:20 PM »
Dammit, it's so cute watching her giggle at herself when she flubbed her lines.
:lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2012, 07:29:12 PM »

via H!O twitter
Morning Musume's new Ustream will be focused on Sato Masaki. Iikubo haruna will appear in the first episode.
https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/status/234665759983427584
https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/status/234671227996876802

8/13(月)19:30-20:30 JST
USTREAM LINK

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2012, 04:36:13 AM »

A recap of of the first “Guest, Maachan” ustream from this awesome Masaki tumblr fanblog: http://masakinomasakissu.tumblr.com

The show starts out with Maachan’s “konchikuwa!”

Then, Harunan starts reading Maachan’s profile (hobbies, birthday, blood type, etc.) and they comment on it (while you hear a very husky laugh in the bacground…). They talked about how although Maachan is type A, she seems like she’d be a type O. Maachan says that all of her friends at school were surprised to find out she was type A and not O too. She says that maybe she’s like AO since her father is A and her mother is O and Harunan reminds her that that’s impossible, but understands what she’s trying to say. I think they also talk about how Maachan was surprised to find out that Harunan was in her 2nd year of high school when they had just joined.

They move on to talking about the proper way to write “Maachan”

まーちゃん

まあちゃん

ま~ちゃん

After much thought, she chooses the first one.

They eventually show that Kuduu has been sitting in the corner the whole time watching the ustream from one of the staff member’s laptop.

Then they play the One-Two-Three music video.

Harunan starts reading off these little stories about Maachan’s airhead moments that she went around getting from people. If I remember correctly, a lot of them were from Ayumin LOL. Like one time Maachan called her “Anumin” by accident. And another time, they went to Harajuku to go shopping and stopped off for ice cream and Maachan told her that her ice cream was “Skytree flavoured” (?) Maachan then says that that was what Kuduu had told her. Kuduu insists that she had never said that. Moving on, Harunan recreates a little conversation that Kuduu sent in.

Maachan: Kuduu, I hate you!

Kuduu: okay.

Maachan: …

Maachan: No wait! I didn’t mean that! I love you!

Kuduu: yeah, right.

Maachan: No really! Kuduu~ I love you~

There are a quite a few other stories that I don’t remember, but it pretty much went down the same way each time; Harunan would read off a story of Maachan saying/doing something weird or ditzy. Maachan would say that she doesn’t remember doing that or that it never happened. Kuduu would argue that it totally did happen and Harunan would agree.

After reading all the stories Harunan comments on how much of a tennen Maachan is.

They then play the 9th & 10th gen song from the album “Waratte! YOU”. And zoom into Kuduu who dances around a bit. Then Maachan, who sits there awkwardly unsure of what to do. Then, they try to move onto to Harunan, but…

It took them a while to realize and adjust the camera to her height LOL

[The song is like a soft and happy disco and everybody gets lots of good lines (a.k.a. not one syllable lines). I think Maachan gets a lot of lines or maybe I was just paying attention to her voice… Zukki gets a really good line near the end :3]

Anyways, the song ends and Maachan is given something to read. Which she struggles greatly to do and Harunan has to help her read like every kanji. Even Kuduu ends up helping her.

They talk a bit and then play “Dokaan Capriccio” a super pop song. Reminds me a lot of “OK YEAH!”. I don’t remember if everyone got lines since my attention was focused on Kuduu attempting to dance to the song LOL. I remember that Sayu got a few lines though…

The song ends and Maachan goes over to Kuduu who’s reading comments on the ustream and asking questions/chatting.

Then out of nowhere, “Okane Miku” appears!

Read the rest of it here...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:33:08 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »
Masaki shows off yet another one of her talents

Masaki's movie viewing habits
Quote from: takamaruyo
Ma-chan starts the show right away with a story of the girls going back home to Tokyo after their Osaka concert. Ma-chan, Zukki and Fukuchan all happened to be sitting next to each other. Zukki says Ma-chan was watching a movie on her iPad to kill time while on the train. Now the train is a place where you are supposed to be quiet but Ma-chan was laughing really hard during the movie. Ma-chan says she couldn’t help it, the movie was really funny. Fukuchan watched the movie together with Ma-chan but says the whole thing was so weird. Ma-chan laughs at really awkward parts of the movie, parts that are not meant to be funny. Ma-chan also skips any emotional or dramatic scenes in the movie too. Fukuchan was really confused by this because it’s not like they were running out of time on the train ride. Ma-chan says the emotional scenes make her sleepy and she watches movies solely for the purpose of keeping herself awake. She avoids watching crying scenes, etc
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=3616

Masaki and Momoko

Quote from: rokun
So it seems that in the recent Morning Jogakuin radio show with Fuku-chan, Zukki and Sato, they talked about how Sato is now banned by Momochi from being nearby when they're changing clothes since Sato likes her too much.  XD

*thx to rokun

*UPDATE: it could be Mizuki who was banned by Momochi. See Momopon thread

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:00:54 AM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »
Masaki's parents are awesome  :)

Ma-chan says her parents recently showed her a clip of her mom dancing to Love Machine back when Love Machine just came out and was super popular. Her mom waited until recently to show her because Ma-chan would not have fully appreciated it until now. Zukki and Fukuchan both want to see the video. Ma-chan says OK as long as her dad still has it. Fukuchan remembers dancing to Happy Summer Wedding while watching it on TV. She also remembers being in elementary school and buying a copy of Sayonara no kawari ni. She says she cried when she listed to it.

http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=3646

I’ve found it the only hope in the program that Sato’s parents had told her “you must quit Morning Musume if you couldn’t behave properly enough as senpai to 11th gen”. I’m impressed with those words which were not only rigorous but also quite reasonable. It must be the climax of that Ustream program.

http://momuse.tumblr.com/post/29686531603/216-2012-08-14-00-43-55-27-id-0

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2012, 03:08:17 PM »
My 1000th post is dedicated to Maachan!

To celebrate (and to bring this thread up to speed), I will enumerate some of her special qualities/quirks as an idol:

1. Plays the Piano

2. Plays the Drums

3. A Ballerina

4. An audiophile

“Question: You’re doing Hello! concerts now… so I wonder who of your kouhai members you’ve gotten to know better? Tell us if you have any episodes too (lol)

Chisato: Probably Sato Masaki-chan. I really never get bored when we’re together. For some reason Sato-chan carries 5 sets of earphones around with her lol lol I wonder why~(´3`) lol”
http://blog-project.net/okai-chisato/67685

5. A hardworker

“Gaki has a solo corner in this tour where she sings Egao ni Namida with backup dancers Fukuchan, Zukki, Eripon and Satou. Leading up to the day before opening night, Satou couldn’t get the dance down for this song so the dance teacher decided to yank her from the performance. Since Satou’s mirror position dancer was Eripon, Eripon was also yanked from the performance. Eripon was really angry/sad about this because she really wanted to be on stage. Gaki said she still doesn’t understand the concept of “A kouhai’s failure is also your (senpai) failure”. Fast forward to the final rehearsal on the same day of opening night, Eripon and Satou go up to the dance teacher and beg her to give them one more chance. They nail the dance and were allowed back into the performance. Gaki says that leading up to the Egao ni Namida performance, Satou was constantly in front of a mirror double-checking the dance for this song.”
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=2443

6. A Super Lip-synch innovator
"I was so nervous I forgot the lyrics completely. So, I didn't know what to do, so I super-lipsynched."

7. A Master of Puns
Konchikuwa* [Good afternoon]
*She combines “konnichiwa” (good afternoon) with “chikuwa”
(fish cake)
http://blog-project.net/sato-masaki/60877
佐藤優樹「こんちくわ~」

8. #1 in friendliness
Quote from: Tsunku
“Well, Satou is the number 1 in friendliness..."
Quote from: Aika
Sato Masaki-chan ♪

So incredibly friendly (●′ω`人′ω`●)♪
Quote from: Sayumi
She’s the type everyone loves. :haato:

9. A Master of Stealth
“A little while ago Fukuchan, Eripon, Riho and Maachan went out together to Disney Sea. As expected, Maachan kept getting lost. The girls would be walking and talking and all of the sudden Maachan would disappear. They couldn’t manage to get a hold of her via phone so it was a big pain to find her again.”
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=2882

10. Immune to bitter drinks

11. Can outsmart metal detectors
“When the 10th gen first joined, one of the first events they did involved them traveling up to Hokkaido. As you know, Maachan is from Hokkaido and obviously she has been to the airport before. However, when they were at the airport, Iikubo saw the weirdest thing from Maachan. They were going up to the metal detector and Maachan logically deduced that if you run full speed through the detector it would be too fast for the device and thus the alarm wouldn’t go off. So she tried and no it did not go off. ‘Iikubo said Maachan looked so relieved. She then said ‘I’m so glad it didn’t go off’”
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=3549

*thx to tHelloFan from TKMR for this image

12. Has lethal knife skills
“The staff asked the girls who would like to help with Zukki in preparing the veggies, with most of them wanting to do it. Eripon says since she is the winner, she should go, which everyone disagree, as it defeats the purpose of a batsu game. Maachan says she’s never made Yakisoba before, that’s why she wants to TRY and help. Kuduu instantly says that’s more reason why she shouldn’t help. Ayumi says she’s done it before so she should go. Luckily…or unluckily, instead of letting them go on forever arguing who gets to help, the staff picked Maachan to go. Maachan was, later on in the show, kicked out of the kitchen by Zukki after seeing how dangerous she is with a knife.”
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=2573

Feel free to add more  :lol:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2012, 08:33:28 PM »
A mic rip of Masaki singing Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi  :cathappy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e0c2z0ov3fty38e
*thx to ahn from H!O

Masaki disappears again...
Speaking of outings, after one of the rehearsals for this summer’s H!P con, Mizuki, Zukki, Kanana, Ma-chan and Riho went out to a shopping mall to hang out. They went to the game center there as well as checked out a few shops. Midway through, Ma-chan told everyone “Hey I need to go shop for a birthday gift for my sister so you guys go on ahead”. 2 hours later Ma-chan still had not returned so they started to worry. They tried calling her but they got the message “The person you are trying to call does not have reception”. Deli-kun wonders where the heck Ma-chan went. Kanana and Riho went to look for her but could not find her. Riho had a recording session to go to so Kanana volunteered to stay behind to look for her. Riho was worried the entire recording session. In the end, Kanana found her but apparently Ma-chan came back empty handed and couldn’t find the right gift to buy. Everyone gave a big sigh to that. Deli-kun suggests that Ma-chan should never be left alone again. Riho said she thought Ma-chan could take care of herself at first, but now agrees that Ma-chan needs a chaperone at all times.
http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=3656

Hawaii pix:

Don't get lost in Hawaii Machan!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2012, 10:04:51 AM »
Masaki jetlagged in Hawaii:
Haruna and Masaki were roommates for the first part of the Hawaii tour. The day after they arrived, Haruna went to take a bath. However, she was so exhausted that she fell asleep for an hour and a half, and she was woken up by someone pounding on the bathroom door. It was Masaki, who was screaming, "Harunan! Are you alive?! Are you alive?!" Haruna also said that the first day or so that they got there, Masaki spent the entire day sleeping, except for when she woke up to eat lunch. She didn't eat anything else, and woke back up around 8 at night. Source
*Thx to Lurkette from H!O

And just in case you missed it:
Maa-chan sings love and peace in Hawaii FC event 2012 (she sounded great  :)) )
http://pearyz.tumblr.com/post/30802729668/maa-chan-sings-love-and-peace-in-hawaii-fc-event

Futsu no shoujo A concert rip w/ Reina and Kuduu

Masaki is starting to make friends with Sakura

Yoo-hoo, Good morning.
The weather is nice this morning and I feel good.
Oda Sakura-san, who was announced as the 11th generation member on Sep 14, has been with us!
At first I was shy with her and I couldn't speak to her, but We have been in the same dressing room for days, We talked a lot, and that made me happy.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11356789763.html

Tsunku: Who do you think is shining in Hello project now?
Sakura: Sato Masaki-san
Tsuku: Why?
Sakura: Her dance. I thought She was cool when she moved her neck (probably in Wakuteka take a chance).

*Thx to jukucho-love from H!O

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »
Iれあlloops

I really appreciate the quality Maachan updates, oaxiac >__<

Glad to hear she's chatting with Sakura :D

Masakiss is really a great Momusu member, isn't she... So hilarious and adorable :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Wakuteku intro vid:

Wakuteka Take a Chance Profile
By rokun | Translated: September 28, 2012

Q1: What points are you careful of when singing Wakuteka Take a chance?
- That I don’t deviate from the rhythm

Q2: What points are you careful of in the Wakuteka Take a chance dance?
- Matching everyone’s timing and count

Q3: What was a tough point in the Wakuteka Take a chance dance?

- The choreography of “Hora daichi ka~ra no me~guumi~” was rough.

Q4: What did you think when you first heard the Wakuteka Take a chance song?

- Wa!! I thought this song is so cool!

Q5: A word to the people who’ll hear Wakuteka Take a chance from now on!
- Since this song is very much fun and high-spirited to listen to, please be sure to listen to it

Q6: What’s a recent wakuteka thing that happened to you? (wakuteka is like shining excitedly)
- When One・Two・Three was played at school.

Q7: What’s the thing that’s made the most impression on you since you joined Morning Musume?
- That my characters are pretty when I’m writing things.

Q8: What’s the toughest thing that’s happened to you since you joined Morning Musume?

- That I can’t remember the dances.

Q9: What’s the happiest thing that’s happened to you since you joined Morning Musume?

- That there are are distinctive differences between the members in my generation.

Q10: What’s something which makes you think you’re glad you joined Morning Musume?
- That I’ve been able to think I can work harder on singing and dancing.

Q11: If you would represent your personality in one word?
- Energetic (genki)

Q12: Tell us something which makes you think, “I can be proud of this!”
- I’m always smiling and energetic

Q13: If you were an animal?
- A dog

Q14: Are you a dog person? A cat person?

- A dog person.

Q15: Do you have anything you treasure?

- I do.

Q16: What thing does a member do which you’d like to learn from?
- I want to learn from Ayumin’s pretty characters

Q17: What’s something about a member you’d like to fix?

- Not one of the members, but something I want to fix about myself is that I eat too many sweets.

Q18: Which member is your greatest rival?
- Ishida Ayumi-chan from my generation.

Q19: What’s a charm point of yours?

- My energy

Q20: What’s a merit of yours?
- My smiles and energy

Q21: What’s a weak point of yours?
- I’m selfish

Q22: Tell us your favorite phrase.
- Yay~

Q23: What’s something you think you’ve grown in since joining Morning Musume?
- That I’ve come to be told, “Your characters are so pretty!!”

Q24: Tell us one thing that’s surprised you since joining Morning Musume.
- I’ve become able to wear high heels since I joined Morning Musume

Q25: What’s something you’d like to try challenging from now on?
- I want to try growing out my hair in the back while keeping my bangs the same

Q26: What’s something you’re into now?
- Doing funny faces with the 10th gen members.

Q27: What’s your favorite Hello! Pro song? (reasons too)
- Sekai Ichi HAPPY na Onnanoko

Q28: What’s your favorite food?
- Biwa

Q29: What’s your favorite drink?
- Water and tea

Q30: Are you good at cooking? (if so) what foods are you good at?
- No

Q31: Is there something you don’t like to eat?
- There’s nothing

Q32: What type of clothes do you like?
- I often wear shorts.

Q33: What are your favorite compositions? (movies / novels / manga etc.)

- Kage no Ue no Ponyo

Q34: A word to the 11th gen member who’s just joined!
- Though I think I’m an undependable senpai, please support me.

Q35: If you could be born differently, what would you want to be?

- I want to be a dog

Q36: Something you’re not good at?

- Threading a needle

Q37: Something you’re good at?
- Bridge

Q38: What’s a hairstyle you’d like to try challenging?

- I want to make it a bit of a bright brown and let my hair grow.

Q39: What’s something you do to relieve stress?
- Talking to the 10th gen.

Q40: What’s an occupation you’d like to try outside of Morning Musume?
- Nothing

Q41: If you could give us 3 things you’d like to do in your life?
- ☆ Sleepover with the 10th gen
☆ Live in a big house
☆ Go to a candy factory

Q42: What’s the place you want to go most now?
- Disneyland

Q43: What’s something you unintentionally can’t stop doing?

- Eating candy~

Q44: If you could have one wish come true, what would you wish for?

- That I could play piano smoothly once again

Q45: What’s something which has moved you recently?
- That I’ve stopped having Cleopatra hair.

Q46: What’s something which has recently made you cry (or was tough or troubling)?
- When I recently got into a fight with the 10th gen, I thought that everyone was thinking of me.

Q47: What’s something which has recently made you happy?

- Changing my hair.

Q48: If you went to an amusement park, where would you play first?

- A roller coaster

Q49: What’s something you are careful of being an idol versus normally?

- That my face changes frequently like a machine.

Q50: What about yourself do you want the fans to watch closely?
- I want them to see my energy.

Q51: One last thing to finish up.
- Every day is a fun day
http://blog-project.net/special-translations/75708

More Masaki bits from the Wakuteku Q&A
Quote from: Sayumi
Q16. What trait of a member do you want to emulate?
- Sato Masaki’s ability not to lose heart
http://blog-project.net/special-translations/75728
Quote from: Reina
Q16. What trait of a member do you want to emulate?
- Sato Masaki, who comes to work with a sense of playfulness.
Umm…If I’m asked, “Do you want to emulate her?” what if I dare to say, “I don’t want to emulate her, though (lol)”…?
http://blog-project.net/special-translations/75739
Quote from: Haruna
17. Which characteristic would you like to correct out of all the members?
- Satou Masaki-chan eats too much candy.

*thx to Lurkette from H!O
Quote from: Haruka
17. Which characteristic would you like to correct out of all the members?
- Satou SAN's paranoia.

*thx to Darklumina from H!O

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2012, 09:57:44 PM »
Oh god her answers are just too adorable and funny ;_; Bless her little heart

This is my favourite, though:
Q15: Do you have anything you treasure?
- I do.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »
Q41: If you could give us 3 things you’d like to do in your life?

- ☆ Sleepover with the 10th gen

No problem!

☆ Live in a big house

Well, you might have to share with Dream Musume!

☆ Go to a candy factory

Willie Wonka: First Let me say good bye to Mini-Moni,
and then the tour will start!

Let me get back to you!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2012, 08:13:59 AM »
Chibs posted this on the H!P postwhoring thread  :twothumbs

It's a recording of Maachans solo perf of "Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito" from yesterday's concert.

Here's the mic rip (you can even hear her reaction at the end)
http://www.mediafire.com/?x4sj9p6b5c95mpt

And if you're hardcore, here's more Maachan mic rips!
The Matenrou Show, One Two Three
http://www.mediafire.com/?ifd1er60zgs7a89
Waratte! YOU
http://www.mediafire.com/?9muu81wvu6pmepm
Zero Kara Hajimaru Seishun
http://www.mediafire.com/?kw0x9t1rj04jrdd
Be Alive
http://www.mediafire.com/?ctafn9w7uxym8ny
What’s Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~
http://www.mediafire.com/?py8m5w6sbml56us
Futsuu no Shoujo A
http://pearyz.tumblr.com/post/32315539623/futsuu-no-shoujo-a-sato-masaki-mic-rip

*Thx to ahn from H!O and pearyz from tumblr

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2012, 05:35:49 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 11:17:47 AM »
Masaki's message to the fans (in English!!!)

Masaki's English intro from her Girls News interview:

http://pearyz.tumblr.com/post/32861473407/maa-chan-introduces-herself-in-english-very-cute

A video of Masaki's piano recital from her birthday event:
http://pearyz.tumblr.com/post/32859508547/piano

*thx to pearyz

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rip Slyme - Funkastic