JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Namida no Nai Sekai

Author Topic: What Anime Are You Watching Now?  (Read 160084 times)

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now?
« Reply #800 on: March 06, 2015, 05:54:38 AM »
Been Watching;
Tokyo Ghoul season 2
Gundam Build Try Fighter
Cross Ange
Kuroko No Basket season 3

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #801 on: June 09, 2015, 03:12:01 AM »
Have had the "Gunslinger Girl" box set for five years yet just viewed it for only the second time this weekend, :oops: watched all 13 episodes in one sitting and it's won't be another few years before it gets watched again, highly recommended. :thumbsup

Offline poemi

« Reply #802 on: June 30, 2015, 09:32:19 PM »
just finished unlimited blade works route anime
I'd rather have the good ending rather than the perfect ending really, with saber having fun everyday life on fuyuki city

the true ending tells that archer will still appears as will of shirou yet it slightly different personality, which is the archer on HF. kinda make sense since you need to finish UBW to unlock HF route in the game.

Offline pmnajib90

« Reply #803 on: August 21, 2015, 10:32:22 AM »
Gundam Build Try Fighter
Cross Ange
Kuroko No Basket season 3

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #804 on: October 07, 2015, 08:25:03 AM »
Charlotte started interesting. Highschool kids suddenly getting super powers, but all of them having some kind of negative condition to them.
With our main character going all "Lelouch" with his power of going into someone else's body and controlling them, but its only for 5 seconds.
It turns into a fun romp with his new student council friends (when the student council leader girl blackmails him to help them, after recording him using his powers). Meeting other teens with super powers, and saving them from evil organizations.

It then does some crazy turns in the plot that could have just as easily been their own story (spoilers):
- a whole other storyline about his unknown big brother going back in time repeatedly to save them from their original fate of all becoming lab rats. Finally creating the school we've seen through the show, they use for hiding the super-powered teens. But losing a little of his eyesight every time he uses his powers, he eventually loses his power and becomes blind.
- main character's little sister dying. Finding out from his big brother, his power actually steals other user's powers in the short period he controls them. So he steals his bro's power of time travel to save their sister.
- Getting one eye blind after an evil organization takes his student council girl hostage. Understanding that these powers are too dangerous to exist, he attempts the near-impossible task of steal the powers of everyone in the world. With the student council leader girl giving him a set of reminder notes of basic words he could use overseas.
From the strain of these tens of thousands of powers he steals, he begins to lose himself. Unable to sleep from heightened senses, getting serious amnesia, becoming insane, and even questioning 'with all these powers why not just become god and rule over everything to create peace?'.

The reminder notes makes him remember his task though, even though he's forgotten every person and place he knew. It helps him continue along.
It has a sweet ending, with his big bro and his student council friends finding him, after he completes his task stealing the last user's power in China.
He goes through a lot, and loses his memory, but eventually saves everyone he can without falling to his powers.

The middle of the show gets pretty weak. But that last episode was some seriously emotional stuff.

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #805 on: May 19, 2016, 08:57:46 AM »
Really getting into Macross Delta. Back in the olden times I was a teen and found Robotech here in the states. Immediately fell in love. As I found out that robotech was actually 3 different anime I began a journey to discover more. Fell in love with the Macross universe, and in Japan I came across Macross 7(I was getting VHS tapes  every payday....yea I'm old). After going to my first anime con in '08(Sakura-con here in Seattle) I found out about Macross Frontier and found someone from Norway?(his account got canceled so can't look it up) that was putting up episodes up subbed in 3 parts.  While waiting between episodes I went through his favorites and found Berryz kobo and C-ute and a new obsession began.
Life is one time.

Offline psy17

« Reply #806 on: May 20, 2016, 05:16:00 AM »
Currently watching assassination classroom and finished the manga recently.

Offline Sanno K

« Reply #807 on: August 31, 2016, 03:13:01 AM »
finished flying witch and sakamoto desu ga...
curently watch sokugeki no shoma season 2 and waiting SAO season 3...

sorry for my bad english...

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #808 on: September 02, 2016, 11:00:36 PM »
Been watching Orange this season. It's really nice :)

Chihiro

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #809 on: October 16, 2016, 08:17:06 PM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #810 on: March 19, 2017, 03:25:04 AM »
Cartoon Network has been showing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure late Saturday evenings, and the creators had to have been on drugs!

Offline wanderingwanderer

« Reply #811 on: July 02, 2017, 02:57:24 PM »
Watching some last season's animes which I hadn't got time to follow: Boku no Hero Academia (both seasons), Kuzu no Honkai, Fuuka, and Chinese adaptation anime called The King's Avatar (Quan Zhi Gao Sou is the original title, it's pretty good and unique)

Offline karmacoma

« Reply #812 on: January 10, 2020, 08:25:16 AM »
Initial D and Wangan Midnight most intensely.  I also watched a bit of Onihei on Amazon Prime a couple of weeks ago.  That was surprisingly good.  Just a classic Edo-era crime show with great sword fights.

Offline dToTb

« Reply #813 on: November 16, 2022, 01:26:52 PM »
Gintama!!!

Offline LezLuv

« Reply #814 on: May 19, 2023, 06:51:05 PM »
Demon Slayer S3 and Hell's Paradise when they come out.

Just finished The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady, which was my latest yuri fix after Valkyrie Drive Mermaid.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Namida no Nai Sekai